Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33519 Sep 16, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - I'm still lingering - although, the "shrink" isn't worth responding to, so I wait for a viable post.
:o)
Peace.
I am sure soon and waiting to long,all responds will be not available from you,
because dr Shrink child of God appointed to chase your devil wicked a...
dr Shrink buckets of urines and piles of horse s...cover your head,computer and printing board taking away any activities and responds to the new posters.

he he heeeeee, you can imagine how you are going to look after, worse from Zombie ghosts

from head flows stinking urines, and skiny camel and horse s...mix with muriatic acid?

he he heeeee,poor miserable hipocrite,a....le and low IQ spiritual PEE PEE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33520 Sep 16, 2013
Jesus words from His Word
MAT 13;38-40

The field is the world(not computer or internet)
the good seed are the children of the kingdom(not cyber wandering ghosts blaspheming our Lord and His Children)

BUT THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONES
(simple and clear BMZ,Born in USA, WW, SABAN and like him around Cyber Zombies wandering devil ghosts)

THE ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS DEVIL THEIR FATHER AND PSEUDO jesus christ angel of light)

THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD;AND REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS.
40/
AS THEREFORE THEY TARES ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN ALL CHURCHES AND BURNED IN THE FIRE;

SO SHALL BE IN THE END OF THIS WORLD

O O O HOW HORRIBLE DISQ\GUISTFUL AND SAD IS END OF SCUMS LIKE ALL YOU UNSAVED, LEFT BEDIND STINKING TARES ,BLIND RATS,COCKROACHES, AND INSECTS OF THIS EARTH

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33521 Sep 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Thank you.
Looks like all others have left this thread. Only three of us are still in the toilet, the official residence of Dr. Shrink, talking to him.
Guess we need the amusement.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33522 Sep 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Thank you.
Looks like all others have left this thread. Only three of us are still in the toilet, the official residence of Dr. Shrink, talking to him.
HI jesus christ speaking parables from Singapur to your disciples

bow knees and head before great master dr Shrink janitor, he prepared bucket of urine to sprinkle on your head and baprist you in the name of your father(devil)

stick very close to the great Master janotor from all toilets dr Shrink
dr Shrink got for you "holy urines" to make you more holy,and grall of COW PEE MIXED WITH HORSE DUNG AND MOON SHINE FROM IRELAND TO DRINK FOR YOU AND BE INSPIRED WITH PARABLES SPEOKEN TO YOUR DISCIPLES ON INTERNET,

He he eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am the supervisor,King and Master of this topic, but all of you are all left over frauds and lies from your father devil?

Location hidden

#33523 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before we get away from our assignment on this topic,
we will spew yellow pflegm at your gay mouth,and all appointed by devil little jesuses christs,you,BMZ,Born in usa,Sencus etc...
master janitor dr Shrink already collect 3 buckets of urines,to baprist all of you in this urine holy liquid, and have 3 gralls cow irine,human s... from All toilets,miz them as blood of satan psedu jesus christ to be drank by You gay, BMZ,Born in USA, and saban
he heeeeeeef......"holy cyber prophets of 21 century"
he he heeeeeeeee
stinks from your ass not cleaned by toilet brush-is indeed horrible?
Kinda obsessed with body fluids huh? You might consider the services of a good therapist who can help you with that.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33525 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course according to your deceived worthless brain,
for you the truth is Lie and satan spirit
but Lie is your thruth and your imaginary delusional jesus christ.
Satan Bummer have great power on you and all of you spiritual idiots
get a skunk away from here, visit FR make audinece with Mr Camping,apologize him for your insults and before you leave,kiss his a....5 times
LMAO.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33526 Sep 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda obsessed with body fluids huh? You might consider the services of a good therapist who can help you with that.
obsession mostly is directed to scums like you and your frennies,
Mater janitor of all toilets already baptise all of you,in the name BMZ jesus christ from singapur talking parables only understandable by idiots disciples like you,Senecus,Born in USA,and scums like you,

next urine bucket cost donations?nothing is for free for all of you, earthly frauds and BS

why you jump everyday to this so called by few of you"topic toiliet,"

if few of you jump everyday here(topic toliet) it means that 4 of you are floating not flushed s...... stinking like old dog viomits

did you use toilet brush to clean your colon before seax in the gays brothel???
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33527 Sep 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
this is biblical fact what you are-twisting truth in the Lies

you are doing this since internet exist

Location hidden

#33528 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mater janitor of all toilets already baptise all of you,in the name BMZ jesus christ from singapur talking parables only understandable by idiots disciples like you,Senecus,Born in USA,and scums like you,
next urine bucket cost donations?nothing is for free for all of you, earthly frauds and BS
if few of you jump everyday here(topic toliet) it means that 4 of you are floating not flushed s...... stinking like old dog viomits
You have funny ideas. Kinda mental though.

Location hidden

#33529 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet dreams nut case.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33530 Sep 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this is biblical fact what you are-twisting truth in the Lies
you are doing this since internet exist
Whatever your beliefs are, they led you to believe in a "Pseudo jesus". You are a follower of a whole NEW religion.

You spew more about your body functions and parts than anything else. I believe you are a spiritual being of satan himself. There is no truth in a pseudo jesus or you.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33531 Sep 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He really needs a good exorcist. Not a pseudo exorcist, a real one.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33532 Sep 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have funny ideas. Kinda mental though.
eh
why you enter this fraud topic,and worry about my mentality?,
when did you check your own mental dosorder,and blood if you have not AIDS eating your body and brain everyday?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33533 Sep 17, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever your beliefs are, they led you to believe in a "Pseudo jesus". You are a follower of a whole NEW religion.
You spew more about your body functions and parts than anything else. I believe you are a spiritual being of satan himself. There is no truth in a pseudo jesus or you.
identical is with you
only question is?
why you enter here,spew hates past 3 years against believers same time claim that you are jesus follower?
did true Lord and His disciples spewed hate against greeks,romans ,pagans,unbelievers?
rather you are pseud jesus follower, full mouth of yellow pflegm venom of scorpions biting others believers areound and everywhere?

I urinate on such Liars and hater like you,
now criminals like you receive proper just reward before they die like skunks without of any rapture or heavens

your dream is like dream of hungry man during his sleep- you wake up to reality hungry and dead-

anyway?did I ask you to enter here and worry about me and my God?

rather leave worries only about yourselves
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33534 Sep 17, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
He really needs a good exorcist. Not a pseudo exorcist, a real one.
you are one true exorcist one of them, are you able to perform focus pokus???
your church altar made you not only exorcist,but also Liar, greedy stolen donation money, and BS blinding listeners from your focus pockus exorcistic rants around your altar and pagan roman cross.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33535 Sep 17, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - I'm still lingering - although, the "shrink" isn't worth responding to, so I wait for a viable post.
:o)
Peace.
lol! Good one.

All of us, non-janitors, can write a viable post but the problem is that Dr. Shrink will start littering and wasting the precious bandwidth.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33536 Sep 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are one true exorcist one of them, are you able to perform focus pokus???
your church altar made you not only exorcist,but also Liar, greedy stolen donation money, and BS blinding listeners from your focus pockus exorcistic rants around your altar and pagan roman cross.
Doc,

Are you a Sub-Continental Hindu? I am confused. Please advise.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33537 Sep 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
identical is with you
only question is?
why you enter here,spew hates past 3 years against believers same time claim that you are jesus follower?
did true Lord and His disciples spewed hate against greeks,romans ,pagans,unbelievers?
rather you are pseud jesus follower, full mouth of yellow pflegm venom of scorpions biting others believers areound and everywhere?
I urinate on such Liars and hater like you,
now criminals like you receive proper just reward before they die like skunks without of any rapture or heavens
your dream is like dream of hungry man during his sleep- you wake up to reality hungry and dead-
anyway?did I ask you to enter here and worry about me and my God?
rather leave worries only about yourselves
The funny thing is that you are a true hypocrite and don't even know it. Did your pseudo jesus tell people he wanted to urinate on them and worse? You really are only exposing your true self. You are satanic.

Location hidden

#33538 Sep 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
eh
why you enter this fraud topic,and worry about my mentality?,
when did you check your own mental dosorder,and blood if you have not AIDS eating your body and brain everyday?
Me worry? No.

Matthew 6:34
ôSo do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Location hidden

#33539 Sep 17, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that you are a true hypocrite and don't even know it. Did your pseudo jesus tell people he wanted to urinate on them and worse? You really are only exposing your true self. You are satanic.
Naw, he is just nuts and juvenile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Seentheotherside 39,701
So when did O.J. Simpson ACTUALLY decide to mur... 4 min Doctor REALITY 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min trifecta1 608,351
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min I m Home 176,073
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Rosa_Winkel 810,634
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Osmius 269,190
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min marge 574,742
More from around the web