What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#33500 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
I am neither an Indian nor a Christian. I am a very loving Iranian, who happens to live in Singapore.
Can't you see who I am?
I know that being a master janitor, you are peeing, farting and shitting.
So, tell me why are you here, Doc?
What are you promoting or what are you defending?
"Ran from Iran, I slipped on Greece, I Spain my ankle , now a Turkey I am..."

All in good cheer, mind you :)

There were other variations , just remembered this one after reading your origin and the 'parable' to Shrinky dink above,and on it , I concur!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33501 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
I am neither an Indian nor a Christian. I am a very loving Iranian, who happens to live in Singapore.
Can't you see who I am?
I know that being a master janitor, you are peeing, farting and shitting.
So, tell me why are you here, Doc?
What are you promoting or what are you defending?
i don't promote anything,nor defending anything
GOD DOESN'T NEED DEFFENDANT OF HIS WORD ON THIS EARTH,
nor promote by human being- go to shop to buy itmes having PROMOTION PRICE
Bible is to to be promoted nor deffendent

I rather prefer to be janitor then listen or discuss sick spiritual psychopath who slander ,Lie,and spread wicked venom and confussion about never known to you posters
You are irish criminal POS living in Singapore for stolen and money grom so;d drugs,
You are simple slander,Liar, POS,and spiritual miserable worthless scumbag

this is promotions about d... heads like you

why you mother f...... respond to me anyway? without of clean tolites,s....like you wouldn't be flush and would stink spreading disease around toliets and singapore latrins
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33502 Sep 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
There were other variations , just remembered this one after reading your origin and the 'parable' to Shrinky dink above,and on it , I concur!
now you can see
what kind of d...head you are,
nobody touch you,but you stink s.... and spread yellow scorpion venom against your enemies.
INSTED FOLLOW JESUS TEACHING.

who I am,never scums like you get any clue,or any understanding whom you abominable unsaved scums constantly insults

look at indonesian penises, buy one and suck instead seating hear and post BS and big s....mouth without of any natural teeths
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33503 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
Doc,
I wrote this for another ignorant and pompous fool and here I have just changed the name for your reading pleasure:
After feeding the crowd, Jesus went to Mount Berries and sat under a tree.
All the disciples were sitting in front of him but he was looking far.
They said to him, "What are you looking at, lord?"
Jesus said, "I think it is he."
The disciples said, "Who, lord?"
Jesus said, "looks like him."
The disciples said, "looks like who, lord?"
Jesus said, "Not sure but looks like him."
The disciples said, "You can make the blind see. How come you cannot see, who that is?"
Jesus said, "Look! Making others see is another matter. I am having a problem in identifying who he is. If it is he, then I want to go away from here."
Then all of a sudden, Jesus shouted, "Yess! It is he!"
The disciples said, "Who is he, lord?"
Jesus said, "Come let us leave this place quickly. It is Dr. Shrink, the skunk!"
"I want to be miles away from him."
and,what is your point from your fool brain full of drugs?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33504 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
I see who you are SELF NARCISTIC MASOCHISTIC LOVER OF YOURSELVES
your posts full of slandering,Lies,and false stories about Jesus words
SHOWS PLAIN AND CLEAR WHO ARE YOU, YOU AND YOUR jesus both of you are POS

SINGAPORE GAVE YOU FAVOUR TO BE THERE,OTHER WAY YOU WOULD BE WHOLE LIFE AS CRIMINAL IN PRISONS

HE HE HEEEEEEE poor lost half head d.....
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#33505 Sep 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>

lol!

Enjoyed that and I am also glad you enjoyed my 'parable'.
bmz

Location hidden

#33506 Sep 15, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and,what is your point from your fool brain full of drugs?
Please read again, Doc!

Doc,

I wrote this for another ignorant and pompous fool and here I have just changed the name for your reading pleasure:

The disciples said, "You can make the blind see. How come you cannot see, who that is?"

Jesus said, "Look! Making others see is another matter. I am having a problem in identifying who he is. If it is he, then I want to go away from here."

Jesus said, "Come let us leave this place quickly. It is Dr. Shrink, the skunk!"

I have made it easy for you to read. Ask any 3rd Grader in your school and the child will explain to you.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33507 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
yea
parable- you are irish jesus christ posting parables from Singapur toilets

it is like Sencus plot riots against FR,and making night shifts to insult true believers with poster Timbo(eaten by cannibals in amazonian rain forest)
and now worry about Indonesian Penises, and your are his saviour jesus christ speaking parables to your disciples?

he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bghwa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33508 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read again, Doc!
Doc,
I have made it easy for you to read. Ask any 3rd Grader in your school and the child will explain to you.
your jesus went to mount berries 2 miles from Singapur?
but this mount berries was and is huge pile of camel,horse,and cow s.....sprinkle by dr Shrink janitor with bucket of urines-baptised you in the name of your jesus
skunks have more values in the eyes of God,
then idiots like you blaspoheming Jesus teachings

try to pray to your prophet muhammad,maybe Allah kick your a... and send you to f...72 virgins?
you poor irish idiot criminal refuge hiding own a...in Singapore

pfuj SOB
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33509 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
HUJ
without of descency,own dignity and own respect?
dr Shrink throw bucket of urines on your head(baptise you in the name of your imgaginary jesus and your parables)
wipe quickly your head,urines are not frish and strat to have small maggots floating on the top?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33510 Sep 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read again, Doc!
Doc,

You got that one right!!!!
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#33511 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
to let you go out very fast, open your nose and mouth and breath my not diagested farts from old mexican beans and chilly- stins worse from sarin gas blown in Syria?

tell BMZ
since he procalim that he is jesus christs from singapore and speak only parables to his disciples
dr Shrink have not clue of his jesus parables from Singapur

we made decision after speaking with Master Janitor dr Shrink

also dr Shrink great master of janitors collect bucket of urine from Singapur toiliets, to BAPTISM NEZ SELFAPPOINTED BMZ jesus christ from Singapore speaking parables to his disciples;you,Senecus, Born in USA.

Master Janitor sprinkle bucket of urines, and to baptism BMZ AS jesus christ, and give him one grall of brown urine mixed with cow manure and moon shine to drink as blood of his BMZ god father =satan?

be careful with discussions about dr Shrink?
I am able to make your brain size of small peanut brain,or whole life maniacial schisopremnia enter your blood vessels flows to your brain and explode like gases made from cow manure???

he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Master janitor King of Singapore and American toilets is more smart from 1 milion idiots like you,BMZ,Senecues and like them

bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa hi hi hiiiii fart fart fart to your nostrils

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33512 Sep 15, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
to let you go out very fast, open your nose and mouth and breath my not diagested farts from old mexican beans and chilly- stins worse from sarin gas blown in Syria?
tell BMZ
since he procalim that he is jesus christs from singapore and speak only parables to his disciples
dr Shrink have not clue of his jesus parables from Singapur
we made decision after speaking with Master Janitor dr Shrink
also dr Shrink great master of janitors collect bucket of urine from Singapur toiliets, to BAPTISM NEZ SELFAPPOINTED BMZ jesus christ from Singapore speaking parables to his disciples;you,Senecus, Born in USA.
Master Janitor sprinkle bucket of urines, and to baptism BMZ AS jesus christ, and give him one grall of brown urine mixed with cow manure and moon shine to drink as blood of his BMZ god father =satan?
be careful with discussions about dr Shrink?
I am able to make your brain size of small peanut brain,or whole life maniacial schisopremnia enter your blood vessels flows to your brain and explode like gases made from cow manure???
he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Master janitor King of Singapore and American toilets is more smart from 1 milion idiots like you,BMZ,Senecues and like them
bghwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa hi hi hiiiii fart fart fart to your nostrils
Get away skunk..Pew!!!!!
bmz

Location hidden

#33513 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!

Thank you.

Looks like all others have left this thread. Only three of us are still in the toilet, the official residence of Dr. Shrink, talking to him.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33514 Sep 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Thank you.
Looks like all others have left this thread. Only three of us are still in the toilet, the official residence of Dr. Shrink, talking to him.
Nope - I'm still lingering - although, the "shrink" isn't worth responding to, so I wait for a viable post.

:o)

Peace.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33515 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agree with you?
lately new pope stay away from GAYS condemnation,it is not only shame,but clear sign of Satan spirit Bummer?
Your disgusting, rambling posts are a sure sign of "Satan spirit".
Bummer eh.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33517 Sep 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Get away skunk..Pew!!!!!
before we get away from our assignment on this topic,
we will spew yellow pflegm at your gay mouth,and all appointed by devil little jesuses christs,you,BMZ,Born in usa,Sencus etc...

master janitor dr Shrink already collect 3 buckets of urines,to baprist all of you in this urine holy liquid, and have 3 gralls cow irine,human s... from All toilets,miz them as blood of satan psedu jesus christ to be drank by You gay, BMZ,Born in USA, and saban

he heeeeeeef......"holy cyber prophets of 21 century"
he he heeeeeeeee

stinks from your ass not cleaned by toilet brush-is indeed horrible?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33518 Sep 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Your disgusting, rambling posts are a sure sign of "Satan spirit".
Bummer eh.
of course according to your deceived worthless brain,
for you the truth is Lie and satan spirit
but Lie is your thruth and your imaginary delusional jesus christ.
Satan Bummer have great power on you and all of you spiritual idiots

get a skunk away from here, visit FR make audinece with Mr Camping,apologize him for your insults and before you leave,kiss his a....5 times
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33519 Sep 16, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - I'm still lingering - although, the "shrink" isn't worth responding to, so I wait for a viable post.
:o)
Peace.
I am sure soon and waiting to long,all responds will be not available from you,
because dr Shrink child of God appointed to chase your devil wicked a...
dr Shrink buckets of urines and piles of horse s...cover your head,computer and printing board taking away any activities and responds to the new posters.

he he heeeeee, you can imagine how you are going to look after, worse from Zombie ghosts

from head flows stinking urines, and skiny camel and horse s...mix with muriatic acid?

he he heeeee,poor miserable hipocrite,a....le and low IQ spiritual PEE PEE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33520 Sep 16, 2013
Jesus words from His Word
MAT 13;38-40

The field is the world(not computer or internet)
the good seed are the children of the kingdom(not cyber wandering ghosts blaspheming our Lord and His Children)

BUT THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONES
(simple and clear BMZ,Born in USA, WW, SABAN and like him around Cyber Zombies wandering devil ghosts)

THE ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS DEVIL THEIR FATHER AND PSEUDO jesus christ angel of light)

THE HARVEST IS THE END OF THE WORLD;AND REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS.
40/
AS THEREFORE THEY TARES ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN ALL CHURCHES AND BURNED IN THE FIRE;

SO SHALL BE IN THE END OF THIS WORLD

O O O HOW HORRIBLE DISQ\GUISTFUL AND SAD IS END OF SCUMS LIKE ALL YOU UNSAVED, LEFT BEDIND STINKING TARES ,BLIND RATS,COCKROACHES, AND INSECTS OF THIS EARTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aerobatty 118,658
News Trump calls special counsel Russia probe 'great... 25 min C Kersey 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min -KENTUCKY- 678,649
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2,207
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,825
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr worthless crap 46,208
The Catholic and Moslem debate 4 hr worthless crap 3
More from around the web