What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33479 Sep 13, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Obama had to be in certain places at certain times. He had to make speeches, offend people that own guns and Bibles, and bend over backwards for the Unions and the Muslims. He had to work to cause such a ruckus with the economy, with healthcare, with foreign relations.
If the American people without ID's are willing to vote early and often to support him he must have done something for them - welfare! Food stamps! Obamaphones!....
Gary would have us believe The elect of God are elected of God for doing NOTHING. But, as I suggested earlier to you, no one is ever elected for doing NOTHING - Nope, not even Obama.
foodstamps,health care, or walfare are not Obama fruits of his work,
they are fruits of this country and just to give americans without of work free food, or early retirement,instead waist billions for bombs ,wars, and hate,or own bank accounts,
parasite of human Society are Christianity, doing nothing only moraly sink whole mankind to the pit,and after this reap big donations for their own pockets,gold dog houses, or cat collar made from diamonds?

what Gary is doing-you have not clue, also you Lie about him

word elect is english word and is far away from gods grace given by God according to His own pleasure,own eternal Plan,or His Purpose,

also in reality those peaple are not elected only predestined before world existed Eph.1;2-12.Rev 13;8

election exist inside of your twisted mind and works to to deserve election?

GRACE IS NOT ELECTION ONLY GODS CHOICE?
if this person work,or doesn;t work?\IT IS UP TO GOD WHO EMPLY AND PUT THEM IN THE RANKS OF GODS FAMILY,

Also your speculations are worthy POS,
and have nothing to do,or any positive of negative impact among great Divine Gods Assembly.
nobody even hear your mamba jamba bablings???

so?pray, bend knee before G-D ALMIGHTY GOD,AND BEG HIM TO RECEIVE HIS GRACE,
without of your name NOT written in the book of Lamb,you got not any chance to be ELECTED TO GODS FAMILY???

so?deal this sad biblical facts how great loser you are, blessed only in this earthly life, after death exist nothingness for you

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33480 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
why you so eager to enter here and drink my urines???
seems you delight test of my urines,and farts?
More juvenile banter.

GROW UP DUDE!

Location hidden

#33481 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
foodstamps,health care, or walfare are not Obama fruits of his work,
they are fruits of this country and just to give americans without of work free food, or early retirement,instead waist billions for bombs ,wars, and hate,or own bank accounts,
parasite of human Society are Christianity, doing nothing only moraly sink whole mankind to the pit,and after this reap big donations for their own pockets,gold dog houses, or cat collar made from diamonds?
what Gary is doing-you have not clue, also you Lie about him
word elect is english word and is far away from gods grace given by God according to His own pleasure,own eternal Plan,or His Purpose,
also in reality those peaple are not elected only predestined before world existed Eph.1;2-12.Rev 13;8
election exist inside of your twisted mind and works to to deserve election?
GRACE IS NOT ELECTION ONLY GODS CHOICE?
if this person work,or doesn;t work?\IT IS UP TO GOD WHO EMPLY AND PUT THEM IN THE RANKS OF GODS FAMILY,
Also your speculations are worthy POS,
and have nothing to do,or any positive of negative impact among great Divine Gods Assembly.
nobody even hear your mamba jamba bablings???
so?pray, bend knee before G-D ALMIGHTY GOD,AND BEG HIM TO RECEIVE HIS GRACE,
without of your name NOT written in the book of Lamb,you got not any chance to be ELECTED TO GODS FAMILY???
so?deal this sad biblical facts how great loser you are, blessed only in this earthly life, after death exist nothingness for you
... a few interesting ideas there bro.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33482 Sep 14, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,

How long have you been a janitor? By now, you must the departmental head. Right?

Have a cup of strong Pee!
bmz

Singapore

#33483 Sep 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More juvenile banter.
GROW UP DUDE!
Janitors never grow up.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#33484 Sep 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Janitors never grow up.
Forever "Colonel of the Urinal"

;)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33485 Sep 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More juvenile banter.
GROW UP DUDE!
get a f....you away with same repeating bablings,
seems you are more primitive from little cockroach between old slices of bread
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33486 Sep 14, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
you are leader of Penises
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33487 Sep 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
How long have you been a janitor? By now, you must the departmental head. Right?
Have a cup of strong Pee!
thank for proving that you are LIARslander, and cyber scum,
And child of master deceiver- father of all Loes

rather you drink grall of cow urines as blood of christ from your demonic altar
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33488 Sep 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Janitors never grow up.
thank you for exposing who you are;
Liar,cyber slander,POS and priest drinking urines from the grall dreaming that he drinks blood of jesus( his own master deceiver devil)

that is what all of you are on those topics- Liars,slander, scums,POS, and full piles of horse dung with maggots forsaken by farmer
bmz

Singapore

#33489 Sep 14, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
lol!
bmz

Singapore

#33490 Sep 14, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for exposing who you are;
Liar,cyber slander,POS and priest drinking urines from the grall dreaming that he drinks blood of jesus( his own master deceiver devil)
that is what all of you are on those topics- Liars,slander, scums,POS, and full piles of horse dung with maggots forsaken by farmer
Doc,

In order to sober up, you need another cup of fresh, hot and strong Pee. It is a very good detox, according to the late Prime Minister Morarji Desai of India, who used to drink a cup of his own pee everyday and I think he died at a ripe old age of 96.

That is how the famous joke for Air India came: "Coffee, tea or pee, Sir?"

It will surely help you and you will never have to run for it, as you are a janitor, in-charge of all rset-rooms and latrines.

Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33492 Sep 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
In order to sober up, you need another cup of fresh, hot and strong Pee. It is a very good detox, according to the late Prime Minister Morarji Desai of India, who used to drink a cup of his own pee everyday and I think he died at a ripe old age of 96.
That is how the famous joke for Air India came: "Coffee, tea or pee, Sir?"
It will surely help you and you will never have to run for it, as you are a janitor, in-charge of all rset-rooms and latrines.
before you offer cup of good Pee
at first you drink as blood of your christ,and after this start to slander, spread libel and Lies around as perfect example of satan bastard sleazy sperm abominable wothless crature(cockroach )on this earth

f...with you and your idiot primie minister from india,

I fart and urinate on your help you f.....idiot at first keep busy to help yourselves you poor miserable cyber idiot

better to be janitor,then read your stink full of maggots nonsense posts
or spew at your face,you next in the row cyber coward and sperm spot seed of satan

before enter your church tomorrow,check the door and walkway if there is not laying pile of s.....on your way,
Because your black robe and coffin black shoes can change color and be brown from the bottom,
i am sure that inside of your grall there is urine and buzz from your priest phedofile

Location hidden

#33493 Sep 14, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
get a f....you away with same repeating bablings,
seems you are more primitive from little cockroach between old slices of bread
More juvenile put downs.

GROW UP.

Location hidden

#33494 Sep 14, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic post bro.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33495 Sep 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More juvenile put downs.
GROW UP.
SMELLING my farts makes you proud???isnt?
I knew you miss my fumes send to your brain through the nose
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33496 Sep 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic post bro.
idiotic posts always are sent to idiots?
do they deserve something better?think about it?
do you deserve something better Poo POO,sik uno?
bmz

Singapore

#33497 Sep 14, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
before you offer cup of good Pee
at first you drink as blood of your christ,and after this start to slander, spread libel and Lies around as perfect example of satan bastard sleazy sperm abominable wothless crature(cockroach )on this earth
f...with you and your idiot primie minister from india,
I fart and urinate on your help you f.....idiot at first keep busy to help yourselves you poor miserable cyber idiot
better to be janitor,then read your stink full of maggots nonsense posts
or spew at your face,you next in the row cyber coward and sperm spot seed of satan
before enter your church tomorrow,check the door and walkway if there is not laying pile of s.....on your way,
Because your black robe and coffin black shoes can change color and be brown from the bottom,
i am sure that inside of your grall there is urine and buzz from your priest phedofile
Doc,

I am neither an Indian nor a Christian. I am a very loving Iranian, who happens to live in Singapore.

Can't you see who I am?

I know that being a master janitor, you are peeing, farting and shitting.

So, tell me why are you here, Doc?

What are you promoting or what are you defending?
bmz

Singapore

#33498 Sep 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic post bro.
Indeed!
bmz

Singapore

#33499 Sep 15, 2013
Doc,

I wrote this for another ignorant and pompous fool and here I have just changed the name for your reading pleasure:

After feeding the crowd, Jesus went to Mount Berries and sat under a tree.

All the disciples were sitting in front of him but he was looking far.

They said to him, "What are you looking at, lord?"

Jesus said, "I think it is he."

The disciples said, "Who, lord?"

Jesus said, "looks like him."

The disciples said, "looks like who, lord?"

Jesus said, "Not sure but looks like him."

The disciples said, "You can make the blind see. How come you cannot see, who that is?"

Jesus said, "Look! Making others see is another matter. I am having a problem in identifying who he is. If it is he, then I want to go away from here."

Then all of a sudden, Jesus shouted, "Yess! It is he!"

The disciples said, "Who is he, lord?"

Jesus said, "Come let us leave this place quickly. It is Dr. Shrink, the skunk!"

"I want to be miles away from him."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 64,127
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 654,129
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,549
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 281,885
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 3 hr Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Classic 3,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web