“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33456 Sep 12, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mr
I am not priest,not teacher,nor above Gary to command him what he should do.
We are free elected children-future kings and rulers of new heaven and new earth,
god preserve us this way,in His secretive solution to not allow to be damaged by devil rants,and wicked spirits of false prophets.
rather?saban,
ask great teacher for spiritual grace,and help to understand this and baptism in Holy Spirit, spiritual water(fire) given to all born again elected 144000
I believe gods Spirit will help you,to know differences,
water baprism doesn't clean DNA sins infection deadly work in humans since forst sin of Adam,Adamah,Adam
Adama commited deadly sin and line after his sin goes to the whole earth,
Earth was baptised only one time-by Noah Flood,AND NEVER AGAIN SECOND TIME BE CLEANSED BY WATER,NOR SINGLES ONES
second time be Batism by fire, only elected born again will survive,because they are now batised by Holy Spirit (fire),
but ungodly earth will burn like blink of light in this universe
2.PETER 3;10-14
saban?
try to understand,
But gary enter alone his discussions not by me,only by help of Holy Spirit only through Jesus Christ John 14;6
The powers of Self - extraordinary to some - not so much to shrink.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#33457 Sep 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
Dr. Shrink, Do you think you could channel Gary inwardly and have his identity go ahead and answer these questions he skipped over multiple times?!
If not, and you must continue to keep his identity in hiding, can you answer them in an intelligent, sensible and kind manner?
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
(Additionally, in Rev. 2:23 you might be able to clear up what Jesus means by "I will give to each of you as your works deserve.")
2. You used the term again and again… "water-dunked". Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur? It was the newest baptism, right? Why would it just go away?
One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?
1 Pet. 3:21
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Hello again Saban,

Just a heads up, Shrink/Pipek et.al. will have you 'chasing your tail':)

He's not Gary, there are many who were here and on other threads who'd vouch for that. I fact he annoyed Campingites (which this thread was originally devoted to , the "end of world 5/21/2011" scenario a la Harold Camping) and those opposed to their doctrine alike.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33458 Sep 12, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The powers of Self - extraordinary to some - not so much to shrink.
you got not any clue about spirituality,nor life,
and you open your fricking face only to make laugh all members of our assembly?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33459 Sep 12, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again Saban,
He's not Gary, there are many who were here and on other threads who'd vouch for that. I fact he annoyed Campingites (which this thread was originally devoted to , the "end of world 5/21/2011" scenario a la Harold Camping) and those opposed to their doctrine alike.
shrink is completely separated from all babbling of any world church,priests, teacher and cyber spiritual BS

Shrink is last remnat still existing on this earth,not supporting any dates,or any specualation

Only God YHVH can and will call out Shrink from given by HIM this temporary task,to be on those few topics,and chase all devil children and left behind blind rats of this earth-in Hebrew called chatta im

AT END HIGH HEAVENS SHAMAYA CHOKMA WILL ARISE ABOVE WHOLE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,
SO?,old pal
in reality you have not clue with whom you deal at all?

your left almost path of your life is ended,you still have time to beseech GOD YHVH to repent, and stop insults and spread venoms of Lies, and spiritual disgrace?

it is not so easy to wipe up own life transgressions written in past by own pen,ink and own fingers reaching true secrets of the heart

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33460 Sep 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
shrink is completely separated from all babbling of any world church,priests, teacher and cyber spiritual BS
Shrink is last remnat still existing on this earth,not supporting any dates,or any specualation
Only God YHVH can and will call out Shrink from given by HIM this temporary task,to be on those few topics,and chase all devil children and left behind blind rats of this earth-in Hebrew called chatta im
AT END HIGH HEAVENS SHAMAYA CHOKMA WILL ARISE ABOVE WHOLE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,
SO?,old pal
in reality you have not clue with whom you deal at all?
your left almost path of your life is ended,you still have time to beseech GOD YHVH to repent, and stop insults and spread venoms of Lies, and spiritual disgrace?
it is not so easy to wipe up own life transgressions written in past by own pen,ink and own fingers reaching true secrets of the heart
Funny story bro. Boast much?
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33461 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mr
I am not priest,not teacher,nor above Gary to command him what he should do.
We are free elected children-future kings and rulers of new heaven and new earth,
god preserve us this way,in His secretive solution to not allow to be damaged by devil rants,and wicked spirits of false prophets.
rather?saban,
ask great teacher for spiritual grace,and help to understand this and baptism in Holy Spirit, spiritual water(fire) given to all born again elected 144000
I believe gods Spirit will help you,to know differences,
water baprism doesn't clean DNA sins infection deadly work in humans since forst sin of Adam,Adamah,Adam
Adama commited deadly sin and line after his sin goes to the whole earth,
Earth was baptised only one time-by Noah Flood,AND NEVER AGAIN SECOND TIME BE CLEANSED BY WATER,NOR SINGLES ONES
second time be Batism by fire, only elected born again will survive,because they are now batised by Holy Spirit (fire),
but ungodly earth will burn like blink of light in this universe
2.PETER 3;10-14
saban?
try to understand,
But gary enter alone his discussions not by me,only by help of Holy Spirit only through Jesus Christ John 14;6
What candidate wins election by doing NOTHING?
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33462 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
saban
my last post to you,give you clue about global earthly sinfull earth baptised by flood of Noah water which never save any inhabitants of this earth,since dinosaurus death after Flood,
and second Baptism of whole earth by Holy Spirit Fire consuming whole globe infected by sins
ONLY SURVIVE THOSE WHOSE ARE BORN AGAIN BY HOLY SPIRT(FIRE)THOSE BORN AGAIN LAST FIRE WILL NOT CONSUME THEM
Philip was excited by water baptism,because he was not saved,but enter light road to be blessed by God and huge possibility to recive Gods Pleasure to be saved and be baptism by Holy Spirit as born again.
water baptism didn't make philip as born again spiritual child of God
8 were saved in the Flood. You have no verses to back any of this.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33463 Sep 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again Saban,
Probably so. I've avoided his posts for a long time and have only addressed him a handful of times; never taking him seriously. I suppose I'm bored ever since Gary went into hiding. Hopefully Gary is studying and making corrections.

Mr. Hyde carries Gary's water for him during Gary's absence so to me they're basically one in the same if not actually the same person.

Good advice though. Thanks.

Albuquerque, NM

#33464 Sep 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got not any clue about spirituality,nor life,
and you open your fricking face only to make laugh all members of our assembly?
Nope. I make laugh, because I like to make laugh.

I keep forgetting, you don't like to make laugh.

Bummer for you.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33465 Sep 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny story bro. Boast much?
We urinate on you?
if you read them or not?
hell with you servants of devil
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33466 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. I make laugh, because I like to make laugh.
I keep forgetting, you don't like to make laugh.
Bummer for you.
make laugh long as you wich,esspecialy when you take off pants,and seat on the toliet

anyway your stupidity and attempting to ban me,
shows how stupid and low disgraceful cyber idiot you are?
f...you you poor half d...head with broken condom on the top

only mentaly retarded make laugh from nothing

laugh to the Aldi cabbage?

WHAT I LIKE OR NOT LIKE,IT IS MY PERSONAL BUSIENSS NOT YOUR FRENNYF RENNY QUESTION?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33467 Sep 13, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably so. I've avoided his posts for a long time and have only addressed him a handful of times; never taking him seriously. I suppose I'm bored ever since Gary went into hiding. Hopefully Gary is studying and making corrections.
Mr. Hyde carries Gary's water for him during Gary's absence so to me they're basically one in the same if not actually the same person.
Good advice though. Thanks.
TAKES SERIOUSLY only Bible,

I pee on your seriouesness or your beliefs,man made BS

for me cockroaches on the back yard are more important,then you and your mutt bablings
only hell knows who you are idiot?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33468 Sep 13, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
8 were saved in the Flood. You have no verses to back any of this.
I don't need to prove you anything,
you are less then nothing, nor saved

Albuquerque, NM

#33470 Sep 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agree with you?
lately new pope stay away from GAYS condemnation,it is not only shame,but clear sign of Satan spirit Bummer?
Another untrue post by you.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/pope...

"The pontiff broached the delicate question of how he would respond to learning that a cleric in his ranks was gay, though not sexually active. For decades, the Vatican has regarded homosexuality as a "disorder," and Pope Francis' predecessor Pope Benedict XVI formally barred men with what the Vatican deemed "deep-seated" homosexuality from entering the priesthood.
"Who am I to judge a gay person of goodwill who seeks the Lord?" the pontiff said, speaking in Italian. "You can't marginalize these people.""

""If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?" he said in a wide-ranging news conference aboard the papal plane."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/pope-francis-on-...

Drop your hatred of others - you will become a better person for it.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33471 Sep 13, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What candidate wins election by doing NOTHING?
obama?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33472 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
"The pontiff broached the delicate question of how he would respond to learning that a cleric in his ranks was gay, though not sexually active. For decades, the Vatican has regarded homosexuality as a "disorder," and Pope Francis' predecessor Pope Benedict XVI formally barred men with what the Vatican deemed "deep-seated" homosexuality from entering the priesthood.
"Who am I to judge a gay person of goodwill who seeks the Lord?" the pontiff said, speaking in Italian. "You can't marginalize these people.""
""If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?" he said in a wide-ranging news conference aboard the papal plane."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/pope-francis-on-...
you are to stupid to understand influene of satan world spirit depraving minds of so called "top figures"
gay who is looking for lord,have to love Lord MORAL LAWS,not made own laws and making own s...from Bible moral laws,
condemning sin is not Judgement of anyone.
Pope is worse devil deceiver togethers with scums like you,twisting noraml sense of spiritual laws,
being against gay morality is not hate,YOU POOR TWISTED BRAIN SICK IDIOT,EXPOSING SIN AND IMMORAL BEHAVIOU IS OBLIGATION OF EVERY TRUE BELIEVER
shut up your sperm face,and go to hell,instead search for abominable immoral godless discussions
I don't care if you are gay or female horse with balls on the front,
if you like to be f....into your a...and face
JUST DO THIS(not my business at all) AND GET AWAY TO YOUR OWN VIOMITS YOU ABOMINABLE MENACE OF THIS SOCIETY, AND LITTLE mother f...... half d...head
you are simple less then nothing together with your filthy immoral links and RCC
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33473 Sep 13, 2013
<quoted text>
"The pontiff broached the delicate question of how he would respond
I s...on your links and advices to be better person?

worry only about yourselves how good or better you are,You little immoral POS?

oPEN TOLIET AND FLUSH YOUR LINKS TOGETHER WITH YOUR MORAL DUNG, and wipe up own a.....because stinks through cyber space

Albuquerque, NM

#33474 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I s...on your links and advices to be better person?
worry only about yourselves how good or better you are,You little immoral POS?
oPEN TOLIET AND FLUSH YOUR LINKS TOGETHER WITH YOUR MORAL DUNG, and wipe up own a.....because stinks through cyber space
A viable voice for Christianity?

I didn't think so either.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33475 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
obama?
Even Obama had to be in certain places at certain times. He had to make speeches, offend people that own guns and Bibles, and bend over backwards for the Unions and the Muslims. He had to work to cause such a ruckus with the economy, with healthcare, with foreign relations.

If the American people without ID's are willing to vote early and often to support him he must have done something for them - welfare! Food stamps! Obamaphones!....

Gary would have us believe The elect of God are elected of God for doing NOTHING. But, as I suggested earlier to you, no one is ever elected for doing NOTHING - Nope, not even Obama.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33476 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
We urinate on you?
if you read them or not?
hell with you servants of devil
Fixated on urination? How juvenile is that? Your childish ideas of God are of no interest too me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ink 582,487
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 5,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Insults Are Easier 825,057
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min vbharanikrishna 6,282
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 2,958
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 18 min Naveen kumar 1,356
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Paul Porter1 98,794
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min Paul Porter1 442,405
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Paul Porter1 611,754
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web