What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#33436 Sep 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS TIME FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU?
to start to learn Divine language if you want to understand stars language,
you don't deserve skinny farts???
but you ask about translator?
are you able to purchase and inject my posts to your empty skull???
Brain Damage.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#33437 Sep 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot....I cut off your head and put it under a glass jar. Isn't that enough to keep you quiet?
You poor headless person. I know - you can't do anything without a brain. Looks like your limp body is just gonna lay there.
long time ago
your head is dipped(thrown) in the vinegar and is inside of huge jar, brown brain fluid float inside of jar like jelly fish or old gays sperm thrown inside of this jar on your head?

I don't need to use my brain to the scums like you without of any brain,
only few farts sounds much intleigent to compltly goof devil child(you)

only farts can make full your empty inside old monkey skull??
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33438 Sep 10, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain Damage.
better to have brain damage then to be without of any brain like you,
just zombie and poor cyber wandering idiot everyday?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33439 Sep 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you misuse English on purpose? Your posts are incoherent brain farts.
worry about your english and your own brain farts,
because I hear only farts from your brain(it look like no brain only pile of not diagested s.....inside of miserable idiot skull)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33440 Sep 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
worry about your english and your own brain farts,
because I hear only farts from your brain(it look like no brain only pile of not diagested s.....inside of miserable idiot skull)
More brain farts. Did your mama drop you on your head when you were an infant?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33441 Sep 11, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please tell me Spock brought the universal translator.
I sometimes think I hear the Mos Eisley Cantina music playing in this thread when I read Dr. Shrink's posts.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33442 Sep 11, 2013
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
long time ago
your head is dipped(thrown) in the vinegar and is inside of huge jar, brown brain fluid float inside of jar like jelly fish or old gays sperm thrown inside of this jar on your head?
I don't need to use my brain to the scums like you without of any brain,
only few farts sounds much intleigent to compltly goof devil child(you)
only farts can make full your empty inside old monkey skull??
Ah-ha!! We have a past life regressionist in our midst!! WHEW-WHEW!!

Yes, unfortunately, my previous life was very "odd". But now, I have learned so much, that life will never come around again!

Lucky me, huh?!

Thanks for responding.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33445 Sep 11, 2013
Beyond Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did have a sense of humor, or any sense in general.
I told you who I was. What more do you want, DNA?? hehe
Your post may have been funny if it wasn't so typical of you claiming to speak to and for your god.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#33446 Sep 11, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post may have been funny if it wasn't so typical of you claiming to speak to and for your god.
GOD is only One not her not yours?
wake up mister POO POO?
I called dr Shrink,he told me to send you hello?
he will be back after few days vacation
poster is right according to Bible,that all worldwide churches are under satan spirit, and God today call all true believers to run away from this wicked babilon great,Read rev 18;4-5
Mister priest and member of ku klux klan?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33447 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah-ha!! We have a past life regressionist in our midst!! WHEW-WHEW!!
Yes, unfortunately, my previous life was very "odd". But now, I have learned so much, that life will never come around again!
Lucky me, huh?!
Thanks for responding.
hey D...head
before you are attempting to ban dr Shrink from supervisong this thread,
at first confess your sins before your gay priest, drink holy wine from grall mixed with pope urine
and take distanse from the concrete wall and after speed punch your pumpking head with brain cells(s...) very hard at this wall,
then complain to topix Mods about how much you hate true believer dr Shrink,and you want to to get ready with him?

because you got not any powere above even your own dead stinking balls hanging between your two legs, destroyed by arthretism and masturbations
comprende you poor miserable scumbag and cybe wandering baby bastard of your father satan??

hush hush hush satan from here?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33448 Sep 11, 2013
common A......les
Ho long you are hiding your scavengers faces,and devil Lies about true gods Gospel,

come out from your wolfs holes,wear sheep clothes and pretend to be Gods Sheep babling insanities,spreading venom,Lies and hate?

Come out all LEFT BEHIND,YOU GOT ONLY LEFT THIS MISERABLE WICKED SCUMBAGS LIFES AFTER IS NOTHINGNESS FOR ALL OF YOU,JUST INHALATION FROM THE GLOBE FACE ALL YOUR ABOMINABLE LIFES WICKED STORY,GREED AND DEVIL GLORIES
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33449 Sep 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ All
Dear all,
Please do not feed our in-house troll Dr. Shrink. Instead, ignore the incoherent fool and discuss topics of your choice.
For example: Jesus was not God, Trinity does not exist, etc.
It is true that the Church will never tell the truth.
HI BMZ
every troll run away from close supervisory of handsom chosen child of God dr Shrink

same you run away like little skunk,pretending to be Bobby z AND FAKE PROPHET WITH scorpion tail babling dessert sands dry insanities and dry dung of camels of israel nighborhood?

Albuquerque, NM

#33450 Sep 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hey D...head
before you are attempting to ban dr Shrink from supervisong this thread,
I stopped after this statement, and waned you to know that no unregistered users "supervise this thread".

Lying will get you nowhere.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33451 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I stopped after this statement, and waned you to know that no unregistered users "supervise this thread".
yea,without of me long ago this topic would be in the cyber dumpster,

I am supervisor daily posting and watching devil monsters spreading lies about God and His children

you are included spiritual idiot who deserve only not farts but also spit at you,your church,and your devil inspired doctrines

try to ban
if GOD ALLOWS ME TO BE HERE TO AN END.
10000% I BE HERE,POSTING AGAINST DEVIL CHRISTIANITY,HIS SCUMS BELONGING TO SATAN,

BUT YOU ARE NOT ABLE OR BE NOT ABLE TO DO SOMETHING TO BAN YOUR OWN DOCTOR WHO EXPOSE YOUR EMPTY BRAIN SPIRITUAL STUPIDITY?

also seat on the chair, don't seat on your dead balls,
cry all night long, write 1 milion compalins to Mod Topix to ban me,
and at end of the day just take distance from your concrete wal,and with speed hit your stupid head at this wall-maybe brain cells enter normal place???

go to FR make audience with Mr Camping,ask him to kiss his a... 3 times?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33452 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
stop using drugs and buzz at same time,
it makes you worse from grave Zombie,
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33453 Sep 12, 2013
Dr. Shrink, Do you think you could channel Gary inwardly and have his identity go ahead and answer these questions he skipped over multiple times?!

If not, and you must continue to keep his identity in hiding, can you answer them in an intelligent, sensible and kind manner?

1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
(Additionally, in Rev. 2:23 you might be able to clear up what Jesus means by "I will give to each of you as your works deserve.")
2. You used the term again and again… "water-dunked". Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur? It was the newest baptism, right? Why would it just go away?

One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?

1 Pet. 3:21
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33454 Sep 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
Dr. Shrink, Do you think you could channel Gary inwardly and have his identity go ahead and answer these questions he skipped over multiple times?!
If not, and you must continue to keep his identity in hiding, can you answer them in an intelligent, sensible and kind manner?
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
(Additionally, in Rev. 2:23 you might be able to clear up what Jesus means by "I will give to each of you as your works deserve.")
2. You used the term again and again… "water-dunked". Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur? It was the newest baptism, right? Why would it just go away?
One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
mr
I am not priest,not teacher,nor above Gary to command him what he should do.

We are free elected children-future kings and rulers of new heaven and new earth,
god preserve us this way,in His secretive solution to not allow to be damaged by devil rants,and wicked spirits of false prophets.

rather?saban,
ask great teacher for spiritual grace,and help to understand this and baptism in Holy Spirit, spiritual water(fire) given to all born again elected 144000

I believe gods Spirit will help you,to know differences,
water baprism doesn't clean DNA sins infection deadly work in humans since forst sin of Adam,Adamah,Adam
Adama commited deadly sin and line after his sin goes to the whole earth,
Earth was baptised only one time-by Noah Flood,AND NEVER AGAIN SECOND TIME BE CLEANSED BY WATER,NOR SINGLES ONES
second time be Batism by fire, only elected born again will survive,because they are now batised by Holy Spirit (fire),
but ungodly earth will burn like blink of light in this universe
2.PETER 3;10-14

saban?
try to understand,
But gary enter alone his discussions not by me,only by help of Holy Spirit only through Jesus Christ John 14;6
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33455 Sep 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
saban
my last post to you,give you clue about global earthly sinfull earth baptised by flood of Noah water which never save any inhabitants of this earth,since dinosaurus death after Flood,

and second Baptism of whole earth by Holy Spirit Fire consuming whole globe infected by sins
ONLY SURVIVE THOSE WHOSE ARE BORN AGAIN BY HOLY SPIRT(FIRE)THOSE BORN AGAIN LAST FIRE WILL NOT CONSUME THEM

Philip was excited by water baptism,because he was not saved,but enter light road to be blessed by God and huge possibility to recive Gods Pleasure to be saved and be baptism by Holy Spirit as born again.

water baptism didn't make philip as born again spiritual child of God

Albuquerque, NM

#33456 Sep 12, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mr
I am not priest,not teacher,nor above Gary to command him what he should do.
We are free elected children-future kings and rulers of new heaven and new earth,
god preserve us this way,in His secretive solution to not allow to be damaged by devil rants,and wicked spirits of false prophets.
rather?saban,
ask great teacher for spiritual grace,and help to understand this and baptism in Holy Spirit, spiritual water(fire) given to all born again elected 144000
I believe gods Spirit will help you,to know differences,
water baprism doesn't clean DNA sins infection deadly work in humans since forst sin of Adam,Adamah,Adam
Adama commited deadly sin and line after his sin goes to the whole earth,
Earth was baptised only one time-by Noah Flood,AND NEVER AGAIN SECOND TIME BE CLEANSED BY WATER,NOR SINGLES ONES
second time be Batism by fire, only elected born again will survive,because they are now batised by Holy Spirit (fire),
but ungodly earth will burn like blink of light in this universe
2.PETER 3;10-14
saban?
try to understand,
But gary enter alone his discussions not by me,only by help of Holy Spirit only through Jesus Christ John 14;6
The powers of Self - extraordinary to some - not so much to shrink.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#33457 Sep 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
Hello again Saban,

Just a heads up, Shrink/Pipek et.al. will have you 'chasing your tail':)

He's not Gary, there are many who were here and on other threads who'd vouch for that. I fact he annoyed Campingites (which this thread was originally devoted to , the "end of world 5/21/2011" scenario a la Harold Camping) and those opposed to their doctrine alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Jehowa Witness 619,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web