What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Saban fan

United States

#33376 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number 3 1/2.

Represented that which was incomplete. 1/2 of 7. Something indefinite and dissatisfied (Rev. 11:11).

Is sometimes given as 42 months, or 3 1/2 years or 1260 days. In other places its " time, times and a half time" all forms referring to an indefinite period of time and a time of uncertainty and unrest.
Saban fan

United States

#33377 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number FOUR

The physical world in which we live. Life on Earth. Man's Universe. The four directions.(N, S, E & W). 4 dimensions.(Rev. 4:6 - 4 living creatures = all created life)
Saban fan

United States

#33378 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology study

Number SIX

Evil. This number falls short of the perfect number 7. Six is the number of man. Man was created on the sixth day. Six fails to measure up.

Rev. 13:18 - 666 - exceedingly evil.

(Similarly - 3 above being Holy, Holy, Holy)
Saban fan

United States

#33379 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number SEVEN

Complete, mature. The perfect divine number 3 + the perfect number of this physical world 4 = "7" or total perfection. Represents the union of heaven and earth. It symbolized perfection of God on earth. Seven days in a complete week. The Lord had more than 7 churches in the 1st Century, but He used the "the 7 churches in Asia" (Rev. 1:4) to represent them all. When Rev. 5:1 speaks of a scroll with 7 seals, we understand it was perfectly and completely sealed by God.(Rev. 1:12, Rev. 5:6).
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33380 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number EIGHT

The number of new beginnings. Also known as the resurrection number. Children were circumcised on the 8th day (Gen. 17:12; 21:4). After the flood, 8 souls came from the ark. The disciples met together with Jesus 8 days after His resurrection (John 20:26).
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33381 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number TEN

Human completeness. When human beings are physically complete, they have 10 fingers and 10 toes. In Revelation 12 a dragon appears with 10 horns. The “horn” was a symbol of power, and with the number 10, this “dragon” had complete human power. 10x4=40: 40 days and nights; 40 years of wilderness wanderings; 40 years for the reigns of Saul, David and Solomon. 70x7 - We should forgive a brother – completely, as long as he asks forgiveness!(Matt. 18: 21-22)(Rev. 2:10)
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33382 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology study

Number 12

The world number (4) multiplied by the divine number (3) to represent organized religion on earth. There were 12 sons of Jacob that later became tribes of Israel, God’s family in the Old Testament. Now the church was set forth under Christ and 12 apostles. These represent the two laws which God gave man to follow. In Revelation 12:1 we see a woman with “a crown of twelve stars on her head” representing God’s people. Christ’s church!
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33383 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number 1000

Ultimate completeness. 10x10x10 In Rev. 20 it is used with the “binding” of Satan and for the time of the reign of the overcomers. The figure “a thousand” is a symbol which refers to a completeness, whatever that may be. Psalm 50:10 teaches us that “every beast of the forest is mine (God’s) AND THE CATTLE ON 1000 HILLS!”
(Deuteronomy 7:9, 2 Pet. 3:8) 1000 is an indefinite number that represents all there is.

Much like the “x” is in an algebraic equation, it is flexible and varies
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33384 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number 12,000

(1000) multiplied by the number for God’s organized religion (12) it is used for God’s people on earth, all of them.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33385 Sep 9, 2013
Numerology Study

Number 144,000

Entire redeemed on Earth.(12) multiplied by itself for emphasis, then multiplied by the number for ultimate completeness (1,000) for the sum total of all the righteous. In Revelation 7, John sees 144,000 who are “sealed” as “servants of our God”(v.3-4). Then he sees “a great multitude which no one could number (or count)”(v. 9) and is
told that they are the ones who have “washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb”(v. 14). The 144,000 and the great multitude are one in the same. Both represent the saved of the ages. Organized religion times completion.(Rev. 14: 1-3)
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33386 Sep 9, 2013
Although usually ignored by most, a key to understanding Revelation (from Greek [apolalupsis]‘Apocalypse’- meaning unveiling, revealing, to make known, or to expose):
Rev. 1:1 – The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants – THINGS WHICH MUST SHORTLY TAKE PLACE. And He sent AND SIGNIFIED IT by His angel to His servant John,

Also.... Rev. 1:3b "BECAUSE THE TIME IS NEAR"
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33387 Sep 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
So you fall into the full preterist category, if I may use that term(I believe you missed my post asking whether your a historicist or preterist).
In my previous time here debating Campingites I never fully revealed my own view of eschatology in its entirety , wasn't necessary and would have only distracted from matters at hand (refuting Camping's erroneous date of a Parousia predictions). I agree with your above statement, again to the chagrin of many brethren(sorry USA, I'm not in the dispensational camp, and eluded to such on my blog). I'm not quite in the "full" camp but one could count me among 'partial-preterists'.
You are correct, it's really all about time, specifically 'time texts' found in scripture. Wording such as "I come quickly", "time is at hand" , "must soon take place..." ,ect- had to have meaning for those to whom it as written, that pesky "reader/audience relevance". Revelation was written to those who would have understood that 'relevance', 1st century Jews, for to truly understand it one must read with 'Jewish eyes'. What we have today is what has been dubbed "Newspaper eschatology" - trying to superimpose today's events on scripture, in turn trying to 'shoe-horn' scripture to 'explain' an occurrence having some kind of 'prophetic significance'. Many books have been written by various authors (specifically Christian) attempting to do just that, they sell well... "endtimes" is 'big business'. They do violence to scripture in the process. Truth be damned.
This is a great topic and one worthy of continued discussion, look forward to such, but, right now must be about me day. You All have a great day.
your preterist categories are simple pile of horse s....

I am supervisor of this topic,and I made miseries for all like you satanic brethresn with Homosexauals orientation(penises) and churches Lies, spreding scorpion venom
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33388 Sep 9, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
Numerology Study
Number 144,000
Entire redeemed on Earth.(12) multiplied by itself for emphasis, then multiplied by the number for ultimate completeness (1,000) for the sum total of all the righteous. In Revelation 7, John sees 144,000 who are “sealed” as “servants of our God”(v.3-4). Then he sees “a great multitude which no one could number (or count)”(v. 9) and is
told that they are the ones who have “washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb”(v. 14). The 144,000 and the great multitude are one in the same. Both represent the saved of the ages. Organized religion times completion.(Rev. 14: 1-3)
not true
Revelelation according to your claim wouldn't mention two groupr
1/144000
2/great crowd without of number

Revelation also say that 144000 is number of earthly human parts-
also 144000 is human assembly out of great crowd-rulers of new heaven and new earth

organized religion is Babilon Great REV 17.18
AND SCUMS LIKE YOU BELONGS TO BABILON GREAT
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33389 Sep 9, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
Numerology Study
Number 144,000
YOU ARE DOING LIKE OLD CRIP CAMPING

multiply, add,minus plus 1 12, 7. 5. 21,0.12 17-+=:" etc...
and blah blah blah,fall down from chair and broke his stupid neck
and mish mash made all of your completly stupid
stick your numerology into your a... and serve devil to an end??
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33390 Sep 9, 2013
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33391 Sep 9, 2013
Beyond Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>
And Gary would have access to the same registered account Senecus has always used how?? I think you people are clinically delusional.
no
they are mentaly sick and needs me and my help to help them to open eyes who they are
JUST SIMPLE CHRURCHOIDAL TROLLS SERVANTS OF DEVIL INSULTING THOSE WHO ARE TRUE BELIEVERS
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33392 Sep 9, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very much the point of your last post to me that used some rather colorful language to describe how delusional I must be to actually think he could be posting as two different people from two different locations. I refuted your point by posting as myself from two locations, hours apart, without even getting up from my seat.
How is that miss the point?!
Who's to say you're not Gary too?
Who's to say you're not gary too?

you are rather sick cyber cretins and idiots
mambling pile of Lies
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33393 Sep 9, 2013
All Mankind is in bondage to sin as the Israelites were in bondage in Egypt. In order to get out from under that bondage we must pass through the blood of Christ (be baptized into Christ) just as the Israelites passed through the 'RED Sea'(Baptized into Moses (1 Cor. 10:2).

(Heb. 5:9, John 14:6, Heb. 10:16-25, 1 Cor. 6: 9-11, Acts 22:16, Rev. 7:14, Rev. 22: 14, Col. 1:18, Rom. 6: 3-5, & 17-18, Matt. 26:28, 1 Cor. 15: 20-2)

This is how we "Overcome".

OVERCOME - To separate oneself from a world of sin by becoming obedient to God’s commands. When we believe that Jesus is the son of God, when we have faith in Him, when we are born again (the 1st resurrection) by baptism and live a life in faithful obedience, we “overcome” this world of sin.

Acts 2:38, John 14:4-6, Rev. 2: 10-11, Rev. 20:6, 1 John 5:3-5, Rev. 2:7, Rev. 2: 26, John 15:10,

Rev. 12:11 “Word of their testimony”= Gospel
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33394 Sep 9, 2013
Overcoming by participating in the 1st resurrection by being baptized into Christ places us into the Church on Earth.

This Church is our Spiritual Garden of Eden
Providing access to:
The Throne of God – Rev. 22:3, Heb. 4:16
Spiritual Light – Rev. 21:23, 1 Thess. 5:4-8,
Rev. 22:5, 1 Pet. 2:9, 1 John 1:7, John 8:12
The Water of Life – Rev. 21:6, Rev. 22:17,
John 4:14, Rev. 22:1, John 7:37
The Tree of Life – Rev. 2:7

It is The Holy City=The Bride of Christ=The Kingdom of Christ
Rev. 1:6, Rev. 5:10, Col. 1:13, Heb. 12:28

It is also:
The Israel of God – Gal. 6:16
Those Sealed by God
(shows ownership and belonging)
Literally on forehead? No. The Christian gives mind, thought and allegiance to God.
Eph. 1:13, Acts 2:38, Rev. 7:2-3

In likeness to the physical wandering in the wilderness, is Church is in the WILDERNESS OF THIS WORLD. It is a safe place prepared by God out of the world of sin.

We enter His Temple, the Church.
A Holy Nation. Spiritual Israel. New/Holy Jerusalem. Heb. 12: 22-23, Matt. 3:2, 1 Pet. 2:9

We “walk in newness of life”(born again)– Rom. 6:4

Rev. 2:10, Rev. 5:10, Rev. 7:15, 1 Cor. 3:16, 1 Tim 3:15, Rom. 7:4, Eph. 5: 31-32, 2 Cor. 6:16, Rev. 21:2 “out of Heaven”

The foundation of the church:
Eph. 2: 20-21, Rev. 21:14, 1 Pet. 2:5
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33395 Sep 9, 2013
What will happen to the church at the Second Coming?

1 Cor. 15:24
Rev. 14:13
Rev. 20: 6, 14 (2nd Death)

It will be taken into the Promised Land - Eternity in Heaven.

Entrance to the City (the Church)
At Pentecost after Christ’s resurrection (Acts 2) this spiritual city, the New Jerusalem, replaced the physical city of Jerusalem as man’s place of worship to God.
When this took place, God’s chosen people no longer dwelt in a physical earthly kingdom (Israel), but rather in a spiritual heavenly kingdom (the church).

Rev. 1:6
The NAS95 has words in italics which are not found in the original languages. Remove those words and you get:
“He made us a Kingdom, priests to His God and Father.”

The Kingdom is here today. It WILL reign for 1000 years (symbolizing eternity / see Numerology Study above)

I've shared the method of entrance into the Kingdom of which Jesus prepared the way. Why do you wait?

Think "church" is unimportant???
JESUS built it and called it HIS!

Matthew 16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock (Peter's confession that Jesus was the Son of God) I will build MY CHURCH, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Obviously if the gates of Hades will not overcome it it will be ETERNAL in Nature!

EACH OF YOU NEED TO BE CITIZENS IN JESUS CHRIST's KINGDOM!!!

(Peter 1st provided the entrance into the Kingdom in ACTS 2:38) Please do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min trumpthedotard 691,975
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 min Exposing Devil Lies 6,700
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min Halle Berry Sister 4,399
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 7 min What if 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Aura Mytha 990,674
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Mr Wiggley 46,172
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 374
More from around the web