What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33330 Sep 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
this gay believes at his Lies

BUT THINK ABOUT IT?
I am not american,to be gay, use drugs, or alcohol mixed with all s...
americans are doing this every day
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33331 Sep 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! Stop doing drugs.
I told you,you dumb a.....
I AM NOT AMERICAN?OR GAY LIKE YOU?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33332 Sep 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you,you dumb a.....
I AM NOT AMERICAN?OR GAY LIKE YOU?
Yea. You are not anything worthy of consideration either.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33333 Sep 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. You are not anything worthy of consideration either.
YOU POOR LIAR?
If I am not worthy?
why you constantly worry,and enter this plae,and respond to me?
it seems to me I own you and am inside of your brain?
rather start worship God not me?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#33334 Sep 7, 2013
Beyond Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be more than happy to tell you who I am, boi. LOL. I started this thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
I'm sure you'll want to welcome your sister in Christ with open arms, eh?? hehe
;*:*;
Hehe...I KNOW who ;;;;;

Been a while, looong while, but see not much has changed in the 'hallowed halls of Topix-land'.

Do hope things are well with you , and looking up.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#33335 Sep 7, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL More lies and accusations gary. I don't need to look because it isn't there. Why can't you ever prove anything you accuse people of.
Hi USA - shout to ya laddie.

BTW,'It' ain't Gary, but It does have a multitude of handles, both registered and non-registered(more non).

Be blest...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33336 Sep 7, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi USA - shout to ya laddie.
BTW,'It' ain't Gary, but It does have a multitude of handles, both registered and non-registered(more non).
Be blest...
I post my awatars to teach this crap like you

only you are special because you love PENIS(PIPEK)
it seems you are devoted old crip gay,and frenny of eaten by amazonian cannibals your f...brother misionary thief Timbo?
did you suck warden penis to let you go on 24 hours brake from your prison cell mr Charlie M?

he is blest like you?
he he heeeeeeeee
take few hours trip,visit FR and ask for audience with mr Camping 100 years old american funny prophet, and kiss his a... with love and own passion
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33337 Sep 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your eyes are blind,because your mouths are like (vagina) grow with many pimples and hairs around your nose and your eyes,
instead you speak no Lies
you should shave your face, and wash your red period from your mouths(vagina lips full of sperm and Lies)
you don't deserve any farts mister,
rather spew at your face, and throw you to jail,for all lies,and stolen donations from those who listen your Lies??
go?to your church,and drink faken blood of christ(mixture of alcohol with priest urines)
because soon your church will be removed too from this face of the earth?
It is obvious you lack self control and ramble like a little demons minion, but could you at least muster a little respect for the women who might be reading and posting on this forum.

You really are a disgusting punk. I know you would never say these things face to face with another man you PMF.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33338 Sep 7, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only asking for the scriptures that you say you're referencing.
Here's some material you could look over for explanation of an alternative view that has meaning for us today and actually had great meaning to the audience in the first century also!
http://www.granbychurchofchrist.org/Bible/Kin...
That site is a bad joke. Just for future reference, I won't be needing any more sites.

Bottom line, the church is telling people to just wait, it's all done. Show me where the scriptures say that then I might look more seriously at your alternative view.

Location hidden

#33339 Sep 7, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious you lack self control and ramble like a little demons minion, but could you at least muster a little respect for the women who might be reading and posting on this forum.
You really are a disgusting punk. I know you would never say these things face to face with another man you PMF.
No doubt about it. Cowardly little cur.

Location hidden

#33340 Sep 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU POOR LIAR?
If I am not worthy?
why you constantly worry,and enter this plae,and respond to me?
it seems to me I own you and am inside of your brain?
rather start worship God not me?
You give yourself way too much credit. I don't give a rat's ass. You are simply amusement too me. I find it amusing anyone can be so crazy.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#33341 Sep 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I post my awatars to teach this crap like you
only you are special because you love PENIS(PIPEK)
it seems you are devoted old crip gay,and frenny of eaten by amazonian cannibals your f...brother misionary thief Timbo?
did you suck warden penis to let you go on 24 hours brake from your prison cell mr Charlie M?
he is blest like you?
he he heeeeeeeee
take few hours trip,visit FR and ask for audience with mr Camping 100 years old american funny prophet, and kiss his a... with love and own passion
And again, I will always take great pleasure in highlighting your kindness toward me, the gift that keeps on givin':
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33342 Sep 8, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
my self control have enough of courage to spit at all christianity faces ,faces of hates, scorpion venom,and snakes double wicked toungues,

go take trip to FR for audience with Dr Mr Camping, to kiss this 100 years old man his A....

if you want to met me face to face,just write TO ME, when you arrive to Washington DC, and we make appointment togethere face to face,you little blasphemous punk and POS SERVANT OF DEVIL?

you are simple coward and wandering devil son on this cyber space insulting others
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33343 Sep 8, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, I will always take great pleasure in highlighting your kindness toward me, the gift that keeps on givin':
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
sure you are highly respected poster among same "penises"like you,

but for sure not among true believers,
you plot vengance, take over FR, riots around FR gate at 5/22/2011
now you get proper respect,
kiss (penis)Pipke) of my and go to hell,or back to prison cell mr Charlie M.

your kidness always is accepted,you deserve nothing better only the truth about scums like you and in return receive your kindness for the truth spoken about you SPIRITUAL A..... without of true God

you always realize before spit hates against other believers,
that your hate will swallow and choked at first scums like you to the death?ROM 6;23
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33344 Sep 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You give yourself way too much credit. I don't give a rat's ass. You are simply amusement too me. I find it amusing anyone can be so crazy.
VISIT DR Shrink office, and you will learn how great amusement you are,and your schizoprenic delusional craziness

I own you mister goof?
mostly complete goofs like you,
try to accuse their own dr Shrink to hide before public their own retarded mentaly sickness(so you are one of them)

read Bible you POOR dumb half head, and beg for mercy before is not to late.psalm 51
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33345 Sep 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
supervisor only watch this room, doesn't discuss anything with Liars and thefs entering here and spreading venom, and 'sarin poison from their a...??
ask 100 times more,
Dr Shrink doesn't seat by the devil table with satan children(you are one of them)
sorry
You doesn't deserve even to sniff my farts( you are cought in the spider nest of devil child wicked poster Born in Usa
You need professional help Gary.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33346 Sep 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i got plenty of other identities
dr Shrink, huk wuk fue fe, pipek, gary,mary, tic tack tock, bimbo, farfocel,bundel,mama dzyndzel,dzyndzelek etc.......
if you want to more my identities ,just let me know you DO DO pee cornet dog
Touched a nerve Gary??
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33347 Sep 8, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
That site is a bad joke. Just for future reference, I won't be needing any more sites.
Bottom line, the church is telling people to just wait, it's all done. Show me where the scriptures say that then I might look more seriously at your alternative view.
That link doesn't direct you to an alternative view. It directs you to the only view that does not contradict other areas of scripture. The rapture/1000 year reign doctrine contradicts other scriptures. Plus, that view does not make sense to a 1st Century audience, undergoing and about to undergo severe persecution for their belief in Jesus as the Christ, Revelation was written to. The first several verses of the book told them twice that these things would soon come to pass.

There's a lot of scriptures you have to ignore in order to believe in the rapture / 1000 year reign doctrine.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33348 Sep 8, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
worry about yourselves you poor D....half head?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33350 Sep 8, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
you too
dr Shrink own you,you fucki mucki fu fu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Just Saying 24,633
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 985,583
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 3 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 5 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web