What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Saban fan

United States

#33303 Sep 5, 2013
Well I'll B!
Saban fan

United States

#33304 Sep 5, 2013
Hmmm...
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33305 Sep 5, 2013
Beyond Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>
You can quit wondering and you better reprogram that "convinced" theory as you are all wet. They sure ARE NOT the same person or poster. Shrink has never posted from anywhere other than Maryland. Gary has never posted from anywhere other than NY. There isn't a shred of similarity. Gary was also called Dave endlessly, and that myth too was put to rest. Geesh, defective dicktectives if I ever say any.
There's Birmingham! How'd I do that?

For those of you who don't know the distance between Mobile and Birmingham I'd suggest that a ride on the Blackbird at Mach III from one airport to the other would be impossible in that amount of time --- yet I never moved.

Gary = Dr. Shrink is EASILY possible, Counselor BID.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33306 Sep 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'll post the verses that support your view I'll help deprogram you.
All we have to await today is Judgement Day.
It's you who needs de-programming. Scriptures never said to "await" judgement day, but you go on and wait.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33307 Sep 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's Birmingham! How'd I do that?
For those of you who don't know the distance between Mobile and Birmingham I'd suggest that a ride on the Blackbird at Mach III from one airport to the other would be impossible in that amount of time --- yet I never moved.
Gary = Dr. Shrink is EASILY possible, Counselor BID.
bad for you,because you fail in the satan snares and trap,
you are just cought lost victim of those idiots sharks who play that they know everything?

what are you doing,there is nothing special or any mistery,
only idiots do such things,
because they are cowards living in fear, insult others under cover,
shaking pants in case when some day feds will knock to your door?

be sure you got only 1 Internet IPS,and it is very easy to trace such cyber cowards like you,Born in Usa, or others satanic wicked ghosts wandering around cyber space ,spreading hate,venom and spiritual viomits?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33308 Sep 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more handles do you have on here Gary?
Why can't you get out of your silly costume and answer the questions I've asked you 10+ times?
supervisor only watch this room, doesn't discuss anything with Liars and thefs entering here and spreading venom, and 'sarin poison from their a...??
ask 100 times more,
Dr Shrink doesn't seat by the devil table with satan children(you are one of them)

sorry
You doesn't deserve even to sniff my farts( you are cought in the spider nest of devil child wicked poster Born in Usa

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33309 Sep 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
supervisor only watch this room, doesn't discuss anything with Liars and thefs entering here and spreading venom, and 'sarin poison from their a...??
ask 100 times more,
Dr Shrink doesn't seat by the devil table with satan children(you are one of them)
sorry
You doesn't deserve even to sniff my farts( you are cought in the spider nest of devil child wicked poster Born in Usa
More farts?

Figures.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33310 Sep 5, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who needs de-programming. Scriptures never said to "await" judgement day, but you go on and wait.
I'm only asking for the scriptures that you say you're referencing.

Here's some material you could look over for explanation of an alternative view that has meaning for us today and actually had great meaning to the audience in the first century also!

http://www.granbychurchofchrist.org/Bible/Kin...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33311 Sep 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bad for you,because you fail in the satan snares and trap,
you are just cought lost victim of those idiots sharks who play that they know everything?
what are you doing,there is nothing special or any mistery,
only idiots do such things,
because they are cowards living in fear, insult others under cover,
shaking pants in case when some day feds will knock to your door?
be sure you got only 1 Internet IPS,and it is very easy to trace such cyber cowards like you,Born in Usa, or others satanic wicked ghosts wandering around cyber space ,spreading hate,venom and spiritual viomits?
Gary, is Dr. Shrink the costume or is Gary the costume?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33312 Sep 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ask 100 times more,
sorry
I knew you couldn't Gary. That's why your only 'supervising' the thread now as Dr Shrink. Your other identity is hiding out until the questions you're false doctrine has no answer for get buried in the past under your Dr. Shrink posts.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33313 Sep 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ask 100 times more,
sorry
Doc,

My Spirit does not appreciate your post.

Location hidden

#33314 Sep 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
Peace be with you and your spirit. lol

Location hidden

#33315 Sep 5, 2013
Doc's farts are better than his posts.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33316 Sep 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
because your spirit is penetrated by devil spirit?

did you notice they provoke gary to enter and send excuses that Gary is not dr Shrink,

their tactics are tipical devil tactics,
ARE YOU WITH THOSE 2 IDIOTS????
he he he
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33317 Sep 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Doc's farts are better than his posts.
of course for you,
that is only what you can get?

100 more farts cover you with brown stinking cloud,and you will dissapear in the fumes of all Farts
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33318 Sep 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you couldn't Gary. That's why your only 'supervising' the thread now as Dr Shrink. Your other identity is hiding out until the questions you're false doctrine has no answer for get buried in the past under your Dr. Shrink posts.
i got plenty of other identities
dr Shrink, huk wuk fue fe, pipek, gary,mary, tic tack tock, bimbo, farfocel,bundel,mama dzyndzel,dzyndzelek etc.......
if you want to more my identities ,just let me know you DO DO pee cornet dog
dzyndzelek

Baltimore, MD

#33319 Sep 6, 2013
Hi
all scums on this beautiful topic defeating evil demonic chrsistian churches on this globe???
bmz

Singapore

#33320 Sep 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
because your spirit is penetrated by devil spirit?
did you notice they provoke gary to enter and send excuses that Gary is not dr Shrink,
their tactics are tipical devil tactics,
ARE YOU WITH THOSE 2 IDIOTS????
he he he
No, Doc! I only see one idiot and that is your Eminence in Farting.

Stop farting, Doc!
bmz

Singapore

#33321 Sep 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course for you,
100 more farts cover you with brown stinking cloud,and you will dissapear in the fumes of all Farts
Doc,

Why do you fart so much? It is not good. Excessive farts and constipation can give you piles.

Stop eating all sorts of meat. Beef and lamb remain longer in your system causing excessive farts.

Eat light meals. You will feel fresher and people will never feel any foul smell around you.

Good night, Doc.

Location hidden

#33322 Sep 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course for you,
More farts?

Better than you immature ideas of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min Greezy 1,904
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min lightbeamrider 863,698
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 1 min Johnny 117
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Charlie Sheen 272,400
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min -Stray Dog 6,343
light skin men (Apr '13) 20 min TheCritics 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 24 min lightbeamrider 2,764
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min pusherman_ 599,314
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,890
More from around the web