Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33281 Sep 4, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary has always claimed to be one of the 144,000. But Revelation says they will be without guile. His own posts prove he is a liar.
What bible says about such guys like gary?
it is not to be interpreted by you,
you are not "the way and the truth" to dictate others way of salavtion,or interpret Bible against others?

why don't you focus only on yourselves,and ownly own salavtion

from my spiritual point,
gary seems to me is the one of the first early fruts of God .Rev;7;1-8
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33282 Sep 4, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see someone has figured out that gary is shrink. About 1.5 years ago gary admitted to changing his name. Giary is also known as pipek, aka shrink.
His spirit is clearly seen in these characters. Pretty nasty stuff.
before spreading LIES on Internet,at first try to find evidence if those Lies much reality and the truth

your father is devil,he lied from the beginning,and many believe him,
also your Lies inside of your deceived brain by satan ,are for you and others like you"the truth"

go under FR door and spew your hate at them,insted wandering coward maggot around cyber space spiting at those who are not able to handle all yours and like your scumbags LIES

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33283 Sep 4, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see someone has figured out that gary is shrink. About 1.5 years ago gary admitted to changing his name. Giary is also known as pipek, aka shrink.
Split personality?

:o)
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33284 Sep 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
What bible says about such guys like gary?
it is not to be interpreted by you,
you are not "the way and the truth" to dictate others way of salavtion,or interpret Bible against others?
why don't you focus only on yourselves,and ownly own salavtion
from my spiritual point,
gary seems to me is the one of the first early fruts of God .Rev;7;1-8
You are a liar. Show one post where I told anyone anthing concerning their salvation. You cannot because you lie gary.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33285 Sep 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Split personality?
:o)
Guile.

Albuquerque, NM

#33286 Sep 4, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Guile.
Deception can be expressed in multiple ways.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33287 Sep 4, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. Show one post where I told anyone anthing concerning their salvation. You cannot because you lie gary.
you got short memory.
I don't attempt to prove anything to the children of devil and born Liars like you

remember your own words from past post,which number ,?you can look

you said"I can show way of the salvation".....
and you get my responds telling you that you are not a way to salvation?and you claim to be jesus reincarnated in 21 century

read all posts, and use your brain,before start deceive and lie around

you are half head hate monger,hating others who dissagre with you,you poor self appointed jesus(the way of true salvation he he heeeeeeee)
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33288 Sep 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got short memory.
I don't attempt to prove anything to the children of devil and born Liars like you
and you get my responds telling you that you are not a way to salvation?and you claim to be jesus reincarnated in 21 century
you are half head hate monger,hating others who dissagre with you,you poor self appointed jesus(the way of true salvation he he heeeeeeee)
LOL More lies and accusations gary. I don't need to look because it isn't there. Why can't you ever prove anything you accuse people of.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33289 Sep 4, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be nothing quiet about Armageddon.
I asked your opinion of Stone and you gave it, let's move on.
I do not study Revelation because of any man's teaching. I don't beieve it because some guy says it's true or not.
You said that most churches have Revelation all wrong. The sad part of that is there are many churches who would say your church has it all wrong. When it comes to scripture, I block all th out. God gave us what He wants us to know.
To say the events in Revelation have already happened, allows one to just view the Book as irrelevent.
Jesus told His disciples what those days would be like, He also showed John what would take place. While some of the events have taken place, there is much more to come. I have nothing against your view, we just don't agree.
It's not irrelevant at all. It informs us that the battle has already been won. We can be overcomers. We just have to be faithful unto death.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33290 Sep 4, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Disturbing... Just... Weird.
For a while I've wondered if they were one in the same and a few weeks ago I began to be convinced.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33291 Sep 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got short memory.
How many more handles do you have on here Gary?

Why can't you get out of your silly costume and answer the questions I've asked you 10+ times?
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33292 Sep 5, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Deception can be expressed in multiple ways.
Having no guile is a description of the 144,000 in scripture which shrink, aka gary, aka pipek, claim to be one of. Just showing how one scripture disqualifies gary as one of the 144,000.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33293 Sep 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not irrelevant at all. It informs us that the battle has already been won. We can be overcomers. We just have to be faithful unto death.
Not so. The scriptures say Christ returns or no flesh would be saved. The battle isn't just about who wins, but that God is not willing any should perish. There are events to come that will change men's hearts and they will believe in the true living God.

The abomination of desolation was spoken of in Daniel, by Jesus and shown to John by Christ in Revelation. This event has not happened.

Jesus told every generation to "watch". He told us what to watch for until His return.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33294 Sep 5, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL More lies and accusations gary. I don't need to look because it isn't there. Why can't you ever prove anything you accuse people of.
I urinate on your LOLS
and your babling,
f...you?serve your devil god,and go to hell,
before hell,stop hating others,because hate is able to kill you first
Rom 6;23

read your own posts,and other responds to your Lies,

there is nothing to prove you you poor jesus christ showing way where is true salvation( yea yea yea,in your church????he he heeeee)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33295 Sep 5, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. The scriptures say Christ returns or no flesh would be saved. The battle isn't just about who wins, but that God is not willing any should perish. There are events to come that will change men's hearts and they will believe in the true living God.
The abomination of desolation was spoken of in Daniel, by Jesus and shown to John by Christ in Revelation. This event has not happened.
Jesus told every generation to "watch". He told us what to watch for until His return.
yea
you know how true Christ will return?
and what Scriptures is saying about His return?

o sorry?
I forget you are earthly reincarnated jesus aadvising God when He suppose to return?

abomination and desolation from Daniel is man of lawlesness 8th last King devil spirit consuming all christianity, wicked product destroyed and taken over by satan(roman pagans)
your church together with you also serve satan spirit(angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15,you are his servant)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33296 Sep 5, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Having no guile is a description of the 144,000 in scripture which shrink, aka gary, aka pipek, claim to be one of. Just showing how one scripture disqualifies gary as one of the 144,000.
you are not from showing anybody who belongs to 144000

you are less then nothing,
if you want to know better pipek,at first listen advice your POS Senecus,and timbo,AND SWALLOW PIPKE SPERM, to clog your throat from idle wicked lies and gossip?
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33298 Sep 5, 2013
Beyond Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>
You can quit wondering and you better reprogram that "convinced" theory as you are all wet. They sure ARE NOT the same person or poster. Shrink has never posted from anywhere other than Maryland. Gary has never posted from anywhere other than NY. There isn't a shred of similarity. Gary was also called Dave endlessly, and that myth too was put to rest. Geesh, defective dicktectives if I ever say any.
Knew a new poster would show up. Just enter new name, give a different zip and. Topix let's you post under a disquise. Anyone can do it gary, we just choose not to.

Albuquerque, NM

#33300 Sep 5, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
One does not need any religious document to understand that more than 150,000 people die everyday in this world.

Your choice onthe link today!!
http://www.bing.com/search...

This clearly shows the mentaliity of those who think they are exclusive.

They really aren't, but only in their own mind, and because of lack of knowledge or research.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33301 Sep 5, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'll post the verses that support your view I'll help deprogram you.

All we have to await today is Judgement Day.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33302 Sep 5, 2013
Beyond Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>
You can quit wondering and you better reprogram that "convinced" theory as you are all wet. They sure ARE NOT the same person or poster. Shrink has never posted from anywhere other than Maryland. Gary has never posted from anywhere other than NY. There isn't a shred of similarity. Gary was also called Dave endlessly, and that myth too was put to rest. Geesh, defective dicktectives if I ever say any.
Take notice:
depending upon which of the three computers I use, all within 5 miles of each other, I'm shown as posting from VA, to Mobile to Decatur to Huntsville. All I have to do is change computers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near 5 min MUQ2 15
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min RADEKT 268,931
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 24 min Doctor REALITY 1
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 26 min -TheExam- 1,633
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min WasteWater 5,557
Are your friends keeping you from accepting JES... 31 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Osmius 809,992
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 574,161
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,222
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web