Saban fan

United States

#33261 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are left behind
and Gary step down from reading your wicked insults, mocking, and babling spiritual BS not worthy evn one penny
voice of heaven already is 90% reduced to all of you wicked seed of devil spreading foam and scorpion venom against Gods Gospel and His children
Mr. Hyde, since your alter ego Gary won't answer these questions why don't you answer them?

1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
2. You used the term again and again… "water-dunked". Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur? It was the newest baptism, right? Why would it just go away?
Again, this is a VERY important topic Mr. Hyde, why would you allow your alter ego to avoid it?

One more question your alter ego avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?

1 Pet. 3:21
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33262 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my farts are enough of proof and enough of evidences,
to make sure,you don't ask for proofs, only breath farts of dr Shrink
that is all what you needs,mister Pi pou pu sikun
Your farts are probably much better than the nonsense you spend your time posting every day.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33263 Sep 1, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hyde, since your alter ego Gary won't answer these questions why don't you answer them?
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
2. You used the term again and again… "water-dunked". Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur? It was the newest baptism, right? Why would it just go away?
Again, this is a VERY important topic Mr. Hyde, why would you allow your alter ego to avoid it?
One more question your alter ego avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?
1 Pet. 3:21
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
I am faithful Child of God,chosen one as remnant of 144000
and i don't seat by the table of satan and his children eating his viomits,

your posts indicate that you are left behind,not saved also you are in posession of satan table

I don't debate,discuss, or seat by those wicked lost children of devil who doesn't know basic teachings of Gods Gospel

and You have not clue

just if you wish to have answers,
bend your knees before God,beseech Him for His grace, to be saved and God Will send you Holy Spirit of Bible understandings,not I,not gary,not any true believer is able to help you,
Only Gods Spirit Alone

I only can pray for you and Gods Mercy on you,that is all.

almost none of true faithful to god believers are gone from such wicked devil topics full of trolls,and demonic ghosts insulting everyone who belongs to God

You join same wicked ghosts demanding to be obey your own terms, your Lies, your bablings, and your doctirnes full of nonsense and lack of proper wisdom

denying Revelation,apostle Paul,etc........
is putting you in the ranks of complete stupid ones babling negatively about events 2000 years ago,
but not having any clue about your own life today in 21 century

Sorry?
for me?you are not any party to answer questions,debates,or discuss anything

YOU GUYS OVER 2 YEARS AGO BEFORE 5/21/2011 ALL OF YOU DEFEAT YOURSELVES HOW WICKED,MAD SCUMS, CHILDREN OF DEVIL,HATE MONGERS, MOCKERS AND BLSPHEMOUS ALL OF YOU WERE,AND ARE TODAY?

5/21/2011 DEFEATED ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE GODLESS TROLLS MAKING ONLY OWN GLAMOUR
AND MONEY SELLING GOSPEL TO THE BLINDS AND DUMBS?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33264 Sep 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your farts are probably much better than the nonsense you spend your time posting every day.
I only post short sentences as supervisor watching filth flows from all of you

every filth deserve only Farts that is all?

my obligation and holy duty now is to keep open handsome eyes on those 2 topics
rebuke,fart, and joke about all worthless left behind devil ghosts wandering around and insulting God and his children

Follow me my friend, and maybe narrow road shut up your ugly face, and you will go day by day closer to the true salvation, Eph 2;8-9

I have to every day sweep and clean this room from all abominable insults,dirt, Lies, and all kind of spiritual dung

My Farts are like desinfection cleaning bed bugs from under your pillow or bed sheet jumping 2 AM on your a...and sucking blood when you sleep

so?it is same with those blood drinkers devil ghosts on this topic entering here and attempt to suck blood of mister Dr Shrink,Gary,or others spiritualy raptured from 5/21/2011

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33265 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I have to every day sweep and clean this room from all abominable insults,dirt, Lies, and all kind of spiritual dung
This brings my mind to a great quote from Thomas Jefferson, who said soooooooooo well about the gospels:

"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:

and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.

In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.

It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814"

Cheers, Doc.

Location hidden

#33266 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I only post short sentences as supervisor watching filth flows from all of you
every filth deserve only Farts that is all?
my obligation and holy duty now is to keep open handsome eyes on those 2 topics
rebuke,fart, and joke about all worthless left behind devil ghosts wandering around and insulting God and his children
Follow me my friend, and maybe narrow road shut up your ugly face, and you will go day by day closer to the true salvation, Eph 2;8-9
My Farts are like desinfection cleaning bed bugs from under your pillow or bed sheet jumping 2 AM on your a...and sucking blood when you sleep
so?it is same with those blood drinkers devil ghosts on this topic entering here and attempt to suck blood of mister Dr Shrink,Gary,or others spiritualy raptured from 5/21/2011
DUDE! U on drugs?
Adam

Kraftsolms, Germany

#33267 Sep 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE! U on drugs?
Rather you.
Saban fan

United States

#33268 Sep 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am faithful Child of God,chosen one as remnant of 144000
and i don't seat by the table of satan and his children eating his viomits,
your posts indicate that you are left behind,not saved also you are in posession of satan table
I don't debate,discuss, or seat by those wicked lost children of devil who doesn't know basic teachings of Gods Gospel
and You have not clue
just if you wish to have answers,
bend your knees before God,beseech Him for His grace, to be saved and God Will send you Holy Spirit of Bible understandings,not I,not gary,not any true believer is able to help you,
Only Gods Spirit Alone
I only can pray for you and Gods Mercy on you,that is all.
almost none of true faithful to god believers are gone from such wicked devil topics full of trolls,and demonic ghosts insulting everyone who belongs to God
You join same wicked ghosts demanding to be obey your own terms, your Lies, your bablings, and your doctirnes full of nonsense and lack of proper wisdom
denying Revelation,apostle Paul,etc........
is putting you in the ranks of complete stupid ones babling negatively about events 2000 years ago,
but not having any clue about your own life today in 21 century
Sorry?
for me?you are not any party to answer questions,debates,or discuss anything
YOU GUYS OVER 2 YEARS AGO BEFORE 5/21/2011 ALL OF YOU DEFEAT YOURSELVES HOW WICKED,MAD SCUMS, CHILDREN OF DEVIL,HATE MONGERS, MOCKERS AND BLSPHEMOUS ALL OF YOU WERE,AND ARE TODAY?
5/21/2011 DEFEATED ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE GODLESS TROLLS MAKING ONLY OWN GLAMOUR
AND MONEY SELLING GOSPEL TO THE BLINDS AND DUMBS?
Didn't think you could Mr. Hyde.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33269 Sep 2, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
you got no brain to think anyway

just dissapear and take my good bye with you?

I excluded you from my private circle?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33270 Sep 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE! U on drugs?
rather you poor half head POS accusing and slandering not known posters
f.....you you sick idiot,
i am not american to swallow any drugs,and be f....
in own a....
but you are doing this everyday?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33271 Sep 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This brings my mind to a great quote from Thomas Jefferson, who said soooooooooo well about the gospels:
"The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it:
and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.
In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds.
It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814"
Cheers, Doc.
T.Jefferson before was same POS,like today all simmilar to him,
doubt NT quotes exclude you and violate Rev 22;18-19
it is your business,i urinate on any man quotes,denials,or Lies
do what you wish,and shut your stupid face,because you got not clue,why Gods Spirit till today preserved and protected in Bible quotes of man? 2 Peter 1;20
from my point,you can read Markx and Engels,or Lenin 7 volumes,
I don't care or give any s...... all cyber devil ghosts wandering like lunatics and babling BS about Bible

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33272 Sep 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
T.Jefferson before was same POS,like today all simmilar to him,
doubt NT quotes exclude you and violate Rev 22;18-19
it is your business,i urinate on any man quotes,denials,or Lies
do what you wish,and shut your stupid face,because you got not clue,why Gods Spirit till today preserved and protected in Bible quotes of man? 2 Peter 1;20
from my point,you can read Markx and Engels,or Lenin 7 volumes,
I don't care or give any s...... all cyber devil ghosts wandering like lunatics and babling BS about Bible
But Doc, it is as easy to separate those parts from the inferior minds, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.

An example of the dung: "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God".

Dung because it was not said by Jesus.

You can pick up a diamond easily from the dunghills, an example:

"You should love your God with all your hearts, all your minds and all your souls."

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#33273 Sep 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
So, it looked to people as if they were taking him to crucify. In other words, it was a well-managed stage show, which was conducted by Pilate and Jesus ran away unharmed.
What say ye, Bobby?
Jesus and Pilate were also in on the deception( acts to propagate beliefs that are not true)?

What I say...really
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33274 Sep 3, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and Pilate were also in on the deception( acts to propagate beliefs that are not true)?
What I say...really
MOST IN DECEPTION IS YOU AND YOUR BS

knowing everything what was happen 2000 years ago,and what is true or not true?
but you are not able to describe smell of your own s.....from the toiliet?
poor next in the raw idiot and mentaly retarded on the top
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33275 Sep 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But Doc, it is as easy to separate those parts from the inferior minds, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.
An example of the dung: "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God".
Dung because it was not said by Jesus.
You can pick up a diamond easily from the dunghills, an example:
"You should love your God with all your hearts, all your minds and all your souls."
sir
what I shuld or not should,
it is only my own pleasure and Gods Grace make me person according to His wish,not yours helps or tempt to discuss with those who seat by the devil tables.

if god doesn't trhrow diamond to be found by me or you,
we can only dig dung,be dirty from dungswallow dung and die like dung???

with my respect what is your denomination?
according to Bible churches age is ended, and spiritual Gods Spirit doesn't exist at worldwide churches and denominations( also evidence shows that you are church member serving devil spirit)

Location hidden

#33276 Sep 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
in own a....
Wow! That was really an intelligent post. NOT!!!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33277 Sep 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That was really an intelligent post. NOT!!!
stupids like you doesn't need any INTELIGENT POSTS OR REMARKS

you are so stupid and dumb,even not able to recognize posts or understand them
which are inteligent,and which are stupid posts?

just frenny?you are retarded on your poor top?

my farts are more worthy from your WOW and Lies?

why are you not able to tell the truth???
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33278 Sep 4, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I removed a portion of your post because after I had typed mine it was well over 4000 characters.
Its not an argument I seek. It's a full examination of the context of the scriptures. I do not know which of the verses that you posted actually used the Greek word for "snatched up". Therefore I ask the question.
I am not condemning the man, I immediately see red flags about his teachings when I see rapture and 1000 year reigns. I see someone taking symbols and signs as literal truths when the first verse of Revelation says they are symbols and signs. I see someone ignoring the fact that in Rev. 1 we're told these things would shortly come to pass as a first century audience is addressed. Based on that teaching of his their are many inconsistencies in the scriptures. By rightly dividing the Word the message has no inconsistencies.
Therefore I disagree. He is not teaching sound doctrine and this IS something that can quickly be observed.
Something I've said has bern misunderstood!! In NO WAY do I disregard the last book of the Bible. I'm not saying its not for our understanding. I've taught classes on it and love it!! I am suggesting that we need to put our 1st Century glasses on when we study it. Much of what people think is to come has already happened LONG ago. The fact is the battle has already been won! Parts of the book are difficult but the majority of the 'Christian' churches have it absolutely wrong when it comes to deciphering the "signified" book.
Most of them ignore this:
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
There will be nothing quiet about Armageddon.
I asked your opinion of Stone and you gave it, let's move on.
I do not study Revelation because of any man's teaching. I don't beieve it because some guy says it's true or not.
You said that most churches have Revelation all wrong. The sad part of that is there are many churches who would say your church has it all wrong. When it comes to scripture, I block all th out. God gave us what He wants us to know.
To say the events in Revelation have already happened, allows one to just view the Book as irrelevent.
Jesus told His disciples what those days would be like, He also showed John what would take place. While some of the events have taken place, there is much more to come. I have nothing against your view, we just don't agree.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33279 Sep 4, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see someone has figured out that gary is shrink. About 1.5 years ago gary admitted to changing his name. Giary is also known as pipek, aka shrink.
His spirit is clearly seen in these characters. Pretty nasty stuff.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33280 Sep 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
in own a....
Gary has always claimed to be one of the 144,000. But Revelation says they will be without guile. His own posts prove he is a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min dirty white boy- 750,345
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 548,489
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min GOD 602,163
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min Dave Nelson 229,928
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 51 min ChromiuMan 5,455
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,641
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Tim Osman 118,656
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 18 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE