What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33241 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
True that, WW.
If Jesus comes back by mistake and the Church presents him with the New Testament saying, "Lord, here is the book, we wrote about you", Jesus would look at it and throw it away.
Exactly. It is said Jesus rolled up the scroll and spoke extemporaneously. I'm sure he would do the same with the Bible.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33242 Aug 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More goofy shit.
DISMISSED.
NEXT
there exist not next
only your doctor Shrink great true believer and Supervisor of this trutfhul topic about abominable christianity churches

so?next always be only your dr Shrink
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33243 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
True that, WW.
If Jesus comes back by mistake and the Church presents him with the New Testament saying, "Lord, here is the book, we wrote about you", Jesus would look at it and throw it away.
wrong
letters from Paul were given by God as inspire by God letters,

would He throw away,Rom 8;16. John 1;13. John 3;3-8,John 17.Acts(history of christianity)
or gal 5;22-24???????

I bet not NT Jesus would throw away,
only poor scums and mockers like you He will thow away from the part tree of life,and entering Holy heavenly city

You are simple confused Liar,and blind unsaved poor lost creature
read for you REV 22;18-19

Location hidden

#33244 Aug 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there exist not next
only your doctor Shrink great true believer and Supervisor of this trutfhul topic about abominable christianity churches
so?next always be only your dr Shrink
You said that already. YAWN

Location hidden

#33245 Aug 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
would He throw away,Rom 8;16. John 1;13. John 3;3-8,John 17.Acts(history of christianity)
or gal 5;22-24???????
only poor scums and mockers like you He will thow away from the part tree of life,and entering Holy heavenly city
Circular reasoning. YAWN
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33246 Aug 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Circular reasoning. YAWN
not your busybody mendling,

because not circular only octagonal reasoning?
not YAWN
only Yuwn
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33247 Aug 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to stupid to accept this after 1 time saying

you need 3 times according to Bible assuarances
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33248 Aug 31, 2013
H ah ha haaaaaaaaaaa
ALL TROLLS ABOMINABLE LEFT BEHIND CHURCHOIDAL RATS SLAVES OF DEVIL CHURCHES SPIRIIT,

JUST DISSAPEAR LIKE SKUNKS, WITHOUT OF OWN DESCENCY,OWN HONOR, OR OWN FAITH

WHAT A SHAME AND FRAUDS THE ARE ON THIS EARTH,
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33249 Aug 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
so?
glue your head to dr Shrink desk,and follow dr Shrink advices day by day,
maybe some day,God will save you,and you be my bro in Christ forever, then maybe some day in eternity we seat by the spiritual celestial table full of wine heavenly elixir,and we get drank for 2 weeks,laud sing,praise YAHVEH and his Creation and dance in the eternal vibration of TANGO Milongo

so?
glue your head to dr Shrink desk of true believer most humble child of God marching straight to the high heavens
one,two,three,one two three,one two three..........
so repeat those words after me,and follow like GREAT WARRIOR WITH HELMET ON BOTH SIDE WINGS OF WHITE TOUGH EAGLES??
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33250 Aug 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
or gal 5;22-24???????
If Jesus comes back, he will definitely throw the NT out.

Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples, who had gone into hiding. Paul lied through his teeth.

Stay away from the Revelation Drug Store, Doc. There is nothing redeeming in it. It shows a horrible Jesus.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33252 Sep 1, 2013
Hi Gary!
we've still not heard from you in a while.
Do you remember saying the subject is closed before answering the following questions that have been asked about 10 times?
If you've already answered them and can just point me to the post number where you answered these questions I'll back off and you can come back. Until then, you still have some splainin' to do:
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
2. You used the term again and again… "water-dunked". Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur? It was the newest baptism, right? Why would it just go away?
Again, this is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it by saying the subject is closed and then departing the thread to wait me out. You can answer them now or you can skip them for at least the 10th time, demonstrating to everyone on this thread the fraud you are, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.

One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?

You're trapped in your false teachings, Gary. And if asking these questions that prove so keep you from spreading your continued false teachings, I'm going to continue to ask 'em...

1 Pet. 3:21
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33253 Sep 1, 2013
Gary,
Wasn't it about 7 months you remained in hiding after TWICE predicting the end of the world. People were using scripture back them to try to point out the flaws in your doctrine and you ignored them - Not just through one major event but through TWO.

I'm "sad to say" your doing it again. Don't make God once again point out the flaws in your continued inconsistent doctrine. Waiting for Him to prove you incorrect AGAIN will be too late.

Face and follow the Truth. It's been presented to you. Submit to Him.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33254 Sep 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus comes back, he will definitely throw the NT out.
Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples, who had gone into hiding. Paul lied through his teeth.
Stay away from the Revelation Drug Store, Doc. There is nothing redeeming in it. It shows a horrible Jesus.
you are not Jesus Advisor,
nor anybody teacher,
what Paul did,he did less from your Lies and deceiving others

to encourage others to stay away from Bible books,is to deceive,Lie, demand own authority,and proclaim around that you are more smart vulture from OWN CREATOR

I despise scums like you,who step out red line,playing that they are inffailiable word of God,and knows mote then Jesus or disciples 2000 years ago???
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33255 Sep 1, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
Gary,
Wasn't it about 7 months you remained in hiding after TWICE predicting the end of the world. People were using scripture back them to try to point out the flaws in your doctrine and you ignored them - Not just through one major event but through TWO.
I'm "sad to say" your doing it again. Don't make God once again point out the flaws in your continued inconsistent doctrine. Waiting for Him to prove you incorrect AGAIN will be too late.
Face and follow the Truth. It's been presented to you. Submit to Him.
Gary remove wickedness from gods table and his participation by this table,
One of the wicked ones ,you are among all those cybed devil ghosts wandering like black crows damaging body of Christ?

hush hush tard,
I rebuke you satan? go back to your full frauds christian church
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33256 Sep 1, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
Hi Gary!
we've still not heard from you in a while.
Do you remember saying the subject is closed before answering the following questions that have been asked about 10 times?
If you've already answered them and can just point me to the post number where you answered these questions I'll back off and you can come back. Until then, you still have some splainin' to do:
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
2. You used the term again and again… "water-dunked". Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur? It was the newest baptism, right? Why would it just go away?
Again, this is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it by saying the subject is closed and then departing the thread to wait me out. You can answer them now or you can skip them for at least the 10th time, demonstrating to everyone on this thread the fraud you are, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.
One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?
You're trapped in your false teachings, Gary. And if asking these questions that prove so keep you from spreading your continued false teachings, I'm going to continue to ask 'em...
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
you are left behind
and Gary step down from reading your wicked insults, mocking, and babling spiritual BS not worthy evn one penny

voice of heaven already is 90% reduced to all of you wicked seed of devil spreading foam and scorpion venom against Gods Gospel and His children

Location hidden

#33257 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to stupid to accept this after 1 time saying
you need 3 times according to Bible assuarances
The Bible proves nothing.

Location hidden

#33258 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
or gal 5;22-24???????
Prove God had anything to do with Paul's thoughts.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33260 Sep 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove God had anything to do with Paul's thoughts.
my farts are enough of proof and enough of evidences,

to make sure,you don't ask for proofs, only breath farts of dr Shrink

that is all what you needs,mister Pi pou pu sikun
Saban fan

United States

#33261 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are left behind
and Gary step down from reading your wicked insults, mocking, and babling spiritual BS not worthy evn one penny
voice of heaven already is 90% reduced to all of you wicked seed of devil spreading foam and scorpion venom against Gods Gospel and His children
Mr. Hyde, since your alter ego Gary won't answer these questions why don't you answer them?

Again, this is a VERY important topic Mr. Hyde, why would you allow your alter ego to avoid it?

One more question your alter ego avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?

Location hidden

#33262 Sep 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my farts are enough of proof and enough of evidences,
to make sure,you don't ask for proofs, only breath farts of dr Shrink
that is all what you needs,mister Pi pou pu sikun
Your farts are probably much better than the nonsense you spend your time posting every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 49,303
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Saint Thomas 646,825
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Bongo 971,788
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 50 min lovingme4me 750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min X Pendable 182,660
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 56 min USA-1 38,761
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr patsy the shared ... 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 105,655
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web