What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33220 Aug 27, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctrine of the “Rapture” asserts that believers will be raised seven years before the “Revelation,” and 1,007 years before the end of the “Millennium.” But in four separate verses, Jesus Himself said believers will be raised “at the last day”(John 6:39,40,44,54). There can be no other days after the last day. So the believers cannot be raised at an alleged “Rapture” before the last day.
Finally, the Second Coming of Christ is nowhere depicted as secret, as the “Rapture” advocates affirm. In fact, just the opposite is true. Christ’s coming will be accompanied by “blazing fire”(2 Thessalonians 1:7), the sound of a trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52), a “shout,” the “voice of the archangel,” and the “trump of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16). In fact,“every eye will see Him”(Revelation 1:7). These passages show that all persons everywhere will see and hear this event. In fact, the very passage upon which the doctrine of the “Rapture” is founded (i.e., 1 Thessalonians 4:16), far from describing a quiet and secretive event, is about the noisiest verse in the Bible!
and dr Shrink is supervisor of this topic ,enter only to fart,rebuke,and urinate on all those churchoidal trolls serving devil spirit in their churches and try to say that this thread is FRAUD

Born in USA self appointed jesus christ,AND NASL
are the most influenced by devil spirit children of devil eating viomits of their father-master deceiver pseud chief jesus angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15
AND HIS SERVANTS ARE ALSO pretending to be servants of light

so
saban
don't deal with devil crowd,pray everyday on your belly,cry with broken heart for Gods Salvation,and who knows?
Maybe you are going to be next after my brother Gary to be rapture?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33221 Aug 27, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
The frustrations that Christianity places upon its followers.
Does it care?
No one iotta.
don't be misled and deceived by your father DEVIL

dr Shrink is child of God and never claim to be christian

so?pray to your father satan to correct you mister DO DO?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33222 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have something against female vagina? Inside or outside plumbing? Who the hell cares?
female vagina is not made from gay a....full of s...and feces?

so"female vagina mostly accept only one "polska kilbasa" enjoy sex, and natural pleasure,
not f...second man a..... and tell him that you love him with d.....full of not diagested s...
pfuj

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33223 Aug 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
female vagina is not made from gay a....full of s...and feces?
so"female vagina mostly accept only one "polska kilbasa" enjoy sex, and natural pleasure,
not f...second man a..... and tell him that you love him with d.....full of not diagested s...
pfuj
Still obsessing over anal sex? Try it. You might like it.
Saban fan

Tucker, GA

#33224 Aug 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
We disagree on this one. Dr. Stone is not a milliniast. He teaches of that but many other things as well.
When Jesus told His disciples the signs of His coming, He said to watch.
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
(Removed for length)
Thessalonians 4:16-18 "For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage each other with these words."
Notice these verses say we will be caught up in the air at the last trumphet. This is not Christ returning to earth but some being "caught up in the air", at the "last trumphet".
Rev 3:10 "Because you have kept my command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth."
Reaping of the earth, the end of the seventh trumphet.
Revelation 14: 14-16 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
Within which of these verses is the Greek word meaning "snatched up" used?

Can we agree on the meaning of the 1st verse of Revelation? Can we agree that the word "signified" in the very first verse and introduction of Revelation reveals the fact that the meanings intended are behind the symbols or signs therefore the symbols or signs are not literal?

If not, and if instead we follow this line of thinking from Dr. Stone, ignoring the scriptures that point to the saved and the lost remaining together until the last day, what relevant meaning did Revelation have to the 1st Century audience?

Have you considered that the symbols in revelation reveal to the audience "what would shortly take place" (Rev. 1:1) rather than what would happen thousands of years in the future?

As mentioned to Dr. Drink, the doctrine of the “Rapture” asserts that believers will be raised seven years before the “Revelation,” and 1,007 years before the end of the “Millennium.” But in four separate verses, Jesus Himself said believers will be raised “at the last day”(John 6:39,40,44,54). There can be no other days after the last day. So the believers cannot be raised at an alleged “Rapture” before the last day.
Finally, the Second Coming of Christ is nowhere depicted as secret, as the “Rapture” advocates affirm. In fact, just the opposite is true. Christ’s coming will be accompanied by “blazing fire”(2 Thessalonians 1:7), the sound of a trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52), a “shout,” the “voice of the archangel,” and the “trump of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16). In fact,“every eye will see Him”(Revelation 1:7). These passages show that all persons everywhere will see and hear this event. In fact, the very passage upon which the doctrine of the “Rapture” is founded (1 Thessalonians 4:16), far from describing a quiet and secretive event, is about the noisiest verse in the Bible!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33225 Aug 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Still obsessing over anal sex? Try it. You might like it.
I love women
not you or your f...arsh everyday by different gay?

you should work full time in the gay brothel
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33226 Aug 28, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we agree on the meaning of the 1st verse of Revelation? Can we agree that the word "signified" in the very first verse and introduction of Revelation reveals the fact that the meanings intended are behind the symbols or signs therefore the symbols or signs are not literal?
If not, and if instead we follow this line of thinking from Dr. Stone, ignoring the scriptures that point to the saved and the lost remaining together until the last day, what relevant meaning did Revelation have to the 1st Century audience?
Have you considered that the symbols in revelation reveal to the audience "what would shortly take place" (Rev. 1:1) rather than what would happen thousands of years in the future?
As mentioned to Dr. Drink, the doctrine of the “Rapture” asserts that believers will be raised seven years before the “Revelation,” and 1,007 years before the end of the “Millennium.” But in four separate verses, Jesus Himself said believers will be raised “at the last day”(John 6:39,40,44,54). There can be no other days after the last day. So the believers cannot be raised at an alleged “Rapture” before the last day.
Finally, the Second Coming of Christ is nowhere depicted as secret, as the “Rapture” advocates affirm. In fact, just the opposite is true. Christ’s coming will be accompanied by “blazing fire”(2 Thessalonians 1:7), the sound of a trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52), a “shout,” the “voice of the archangel,” and the “trump of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16). In fact,“every eye will see Him”(Revelation 1:7). These passages show that all persons everywhere will see and hear this event. In fact, the very passage upon which the doctrine of the “Rapture” is founded (1 Thessalonians 4:16), far from describing a quiet and secretive event, is about the noisiest verse in the Bible!
USA BORN,is self appointed saviour,showing the way to salvation in his own church full of gays,phedofile, masturbators and adulters,divirced women 10 times

your specualtions for sure is not able to change Gods Plan already finish at 96 AD and now in the divine process of complete fulfilment?

frenny?you only harm yourselves and those who listen your blah blah blah

Gary already don't want to have nothing to do with all of you left behind idiots

dr Shrink only supervise this topic and Fart on your churches Lies and frauds

left over true believers doesn't want to even write one post on those abominable demonic christians churches topics
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33227 Aug 28, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You took out some of what I posted concerning the word "rapture".
Sounds like you are looking more for an argument than you are a discussion. Here it is again.
The word rapture (in Greek harpazo, in Latin rapere) means to be caught up or taken away suddenly. The Greek word harpadso, means "snatched up.
Just because I don't agree with you does not mean I am following only the teachings of Stone. I have been listening to Stone off and on for a few years, you a few minutes. He teaches sound doctrine in all areas of the Bible. I'm sorry I even mentioned his name to you. You are condemning someone you know nothing about, all for the sake of argument. I know enough to read and study on my own and never believe a man blindly.
The Book of Revelation is partly symbolic and partly not. So is the book of Daniel. Should we listen if someone says it is not for our understanding? If you want to disregard the last book of the Bible, that's on you. I'll believe the scriptures before I will anyone. This verse throws your theory and understanding of Revelation way out of the water for me.
Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Comparing what you said about The Book of Revelation and what the scriptures say are in opposition of each other.

Location hidden

#33228 Aug 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I love women
not you or your f...arsh everyday by different gay?
you should work full time in the gay brothel
Do you love women's asses?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33229 Aug 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You took out some of what I posted concerning the word "rapture".
Sounds like you are looking more for an argument than you are a discussion. Here it is again.
The word rapture (in Greek harpazo, in Latin rapere) means to be caught up or taken away suddenly. The Greek word harpadso, means "snatched up.
Just because I don't agree with you does not mean I am following only the teachings of Stone. I have been listening to Stone off and on for a few years, you a few minutes. He teaches sound doctrine in all areas of the Bible. I'm sorry I even mentioned his name to you. You are condemning someone you know nothing about, all for the sake of argument. I know enough to read and study on my own and never believe a man blindly.
The Book of Revelation is partly symbolic and partly not. So is the book of Daniel. Should we listen if someone says it is not for our understanding? If you want to disregard the last book of the Bible, that's on you. I'll believe the scriptures before I will anyone. This verse throws your theory and understanding of Revelation way out of the water for me.
Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Comparing what you said about The Book of Revelation and what the scriptures say are in opposition of each other.
I removed a portion of your post because after I had typed mine it was well over 4000 characters.

Its not an argument I seek. It's a full examination of the context of the scriptures. I do not know which of the verses that you posted actually used the Greek word for "snatched up". Therefore I ask the question.

I am not condemning the man, I immediately see red flags about his teachings when I see rapture and 1000 year reigns. I see someone taking symbols and signs as literal truths when the first verse of Revelation says they are symbols and signs. I see someone ignoring the fact that in Rev. 1 we're told these things would shortly come to pass as a first century audience is addressed. Based on that teaching of his their are many inconsistencies in the scriptures. By rightly dividing the Word the message has no inconsistencies.

Therefore I disagree. He is not teaching sound doctrine and this IS something that can quickly be observed.

Something I've said has bern misunderstood!! In NO WAY do I disregard the last book of the Bible. I'm not saying its not for our understanding. I've taught classes on it and love it!! I am suggesting that we need to put our 1st Century glasses on when we study it. Much of what people think is to come has already happened LONG ago. The fact is the battle has already been won! Parts of the book are difficult but the majority of the 'Christian' churches have it absolutely wrong when it comes to deciphering the "signified" book.

Most of them ignore this:

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33230 Aug 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you love women's asses?
you are gay,
and it is not your business,nor cyber masturbation
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33231 Aug 29, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I removed a portion of your post because after I had typed mine it was well over 4000 characters.
Its not an argument I seek. It's a full examination of the context of the scriptures. I do not know which of the verses that you posted actually used the Greek word for "snatched up". Therefore I ask the question.
I am not condemning the man, I immediately see red flags about his teachings when I see rapture and 1000 year reigns. I see someone taking symbols and signs as literal truths when the first verse of Revelation says they are symbols and signs. I see someone ignoring the fact that in Rev. 1 we're told these things would shortly come to pass as a first century audience is addressed. Based on that teaching of his their are many inconsistencies in the scriptures. By rightly dividing the Word the message has no inconsistencies.
Therefore I disagree. He is not teaching sound doctrine and this IS something that can quickly be observed.
Something I've said has bern misunderstood!! In NO WAY do I disregard the last book of the Bible. I'm not saying its not for our understanding. I've taught classes on it and love it!! I am suggesting that we need to put our 1st Century glasses on when we study it. Much of what people think is to come has already happened LONG ago. The fact is the battle has already been won! Parts of the book are difficult but the majority of the 'Christian' churches have it absolutely wrong when it comes to deciphering the "signified" book.
Most of them ignore this:
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
friend
it is a time to dissapear for you,
your bablings with self appointed jesus christ Born in Usa,is worthless and without of sense,

church ages already past away, and 99% of churchoids are devil servants ,left behind,and maybe you are too>

Born in Usa FOR SURE IS SEED OF DEVIL,
stop listen his BS,and seat by the table of devil children who eat viomits of their father-mater Deceiver,pseudo angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33232 Aug 29, 2013
As main spiritual Supervisor from 5/21/2011
manager dr SHRINK
doesn't have any desire to see here all those churchoidal scums babling man made churches BS,proving nothing,and accusing that this thread is"FRAUD"

THE WORLDWIDE FRAUD IS WICKED CHRISTIANITY POSESSED BY PSEUDO jesus angel of light-devil spirit
RULING ALL LEFT BEHIND AND LEADING THEM TO THE VALEY OF HINNOM-HELL-DEATH-ETERNAL INHALATION AND ERAZEMENT THEIR WICKED LIFES STORIES

SO?NOT SINCERELY POSTERS?
Just please?
flush yourselves and your posts in the priests gralls full of wicked urines

Location hidden

#33233 Aug 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are gay,
and it is not your business,nor cyber masturbation
Actually, I am not gay but welcome to one more delusion my friend. Anal sex is a total non-issue as is your personal sex life.

Location hidden

#33234 Aug 29, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
As main spiritual Supervisor from 5/21/2011
manager dr SHRINK
doesn't have any desire to see here all those churchoidal scums babling man made churches BS,proving nothing,and accusing that this thread is"FRAUD"
THE WORLDWIDE FRAUD IS WICKED CHRISTIANITY POSESSED BY PSEUDO jesus angel of light-devil spirit
RULING ALL LEFT BEHIND AND LEADING THEM TO THE VALEY OF HINNOM-HELL-DEATH-ETERNAL INHALATION AND ERAZEMENT THEIR WICKED LIFES STORIES
SO?NOT SINCERELY POSTERS?
Just please?
flush yourselves and your posts in the priests gralls full of wicked urines
Really?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33236 Aug 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
just be obey your own descency and flush out your BS ASAP

dr Shrink despise wicked posters trying to prove that true believers are frauds

I be to an end appointed here Supervisor,
and i will chase all of you without of any mercy(left behind abominable odor of death)

Location hidden

#33237 Aug 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
just be obey your own descency and flush out your BS ASAP
dr Shrink despise wicked posters trying to prove that true believers are frauds
I be to an end appointed here Supervisor,
and i will chase all of you without of any mercy(left behind abominable odor of death)
Who are you talking about? Yourself?
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

#33238 Aug 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about? Yourself?
Shrink is member of great crowd assembly of white eagles seating on the top of Chokma tree, and command his raptured wife Pipek to urinate on all left behind spiritual devil mongers

when you see rain falling on your head without of any hair,be sure that this is whole bucket of american cosmonauts urines thrown on your head by mamdam pipke beloved dead wife of dr Shrink

dr Shrink is very happy that all those spiritual scumbags and frauds left this most awsome topic who supervisor is most handsome child of God named DR SHRINK

so?
go back on your homosexual topics

Location hidden

#33239 Aug 30, 2013
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrink is member of great crowd assembly of white eagles seating on the top of Chokma tree, and command his raptured wife Pipek to urinate on all left behind spiritual devil mongers
when you see rain falling on your head without of any hair,be sure that this is whole bucket of american cosmonauts urines thrown on your head by mamdam pipke beloved dead wife of dr Shrink
dr Shrink is very happy that all those spiritual scumbags and frauds left this most awsome topic who supervisor is most handsome child of God named DR SHRINK
so?
go back on your homosexual topics
More goofy shit.

DISMISSED.

NEXT
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33240 Aug 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an opinion and circular reasoning.
Paul was most likely referring too Hebrew Scripture. Paul was not writing the Bible. He was sending letters in response to those he received in his writings. Jesus' ministry was a verbal one. Jesus never authorized the Bible per se. Not one link says otherwise.
True that, WW.

If Jesus comes back by mistake and the Church presents him with the New Testament saying, "Lord, here is the book, we wrote about you", Jesus would look at it and throw it away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min RiversideRedneck 971,710
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 48,816
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 7 min KellyP in Jersey 2,069
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Rosesz 646,674
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 18 min USA-1 38,757
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min Lbj 105,624
Sometimes, a Lesbian Is Just a Lesbian 1 hr miss f 36b 2
More from around the web