What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33205 Aug 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No - I don't. It is too vague.
<quoted text>
You've given very little, but you have.
What do you want to know?
<quoted text>
Sure.
<quoted text>
I guess we do, I really don't know, just like everyone.
your posts and jesus Born in USA are like insects s...stains left on the windows during taking s....on those window glass,
just spray and wipe up,to make proper clearence?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33206 Aug 26, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, its way off base. He's teaching Millennialism. Revelation is written in code. We read this in the very first verse that its signified - signs and symbols - that those first century Christians would understand but that the enemies of Christianity would not grasp.
The millennialist cannot find much or any reason for this writing to address the Christian in the first century. But in reality it was written for their encouragement. It was written to let them know Christianity wins, has won and will win if only they persevere and remain faithful through the terrible persecutions they were suffering and would be suffering.
Rapture is no where to be found in scripture. Matt. 13:30 says "Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,“First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” This verse shows us that the saved and unsaved will be together at harvest - the opposite of the Rapture doctrine that says the saved are taken up from among the lost. John 6:40 says "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.” Even so, the Rapture doctrine says that Christ will reign on the earth for 1000 years after the last day?? How many days can their be after the last day? 1000 years worth? No! None. There can be no days after the last day.
The 1000 years mentioned in Revelation has the same meaning as we see 1000 used in Psalm 50:10 "For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills." This means where we read 1000 in Revelation it is not speaking literally, it is, for instance, an eternal reign. Jesus Christ is reigning now. He is a King now.
I don't at all subscribe to the doctrine of end times presented by Dr. Stone. Revelation is complicated to teach. And, if you, USA Born, have any questions about it I'll be happy to answer them.
not your psychopath dr Stone,

only Paul inspired letter.and 1 thess 4;16-18

IS ABOUT RAPTURE

your claim nowhere in Bible is RAPTURE,is simple Lie, and uneducated biblicaly poor troll

so?not more any discussions, time is to precious to waist this time with clowns like you,Born in Usa-reincarnated jesus,and NAS
3 of you are just churchoidal frauds
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33207 Aug 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not your psychopath dr Stone,
only Paul inspired letter.and 1 thess 4;16-18
IS ABOUT RAPTURE
your claim nowhere in Bible is RAPTURE,is simple Lie, and uneducated biblicaly poor troll
so?not more any discussions, time is to precious to waist this time with clowns like you,Born in Usa-reincarnated jesus,and NAS
3 of you are just churchoidal frauds
The doctrine of the “Rapture” asserts that believers will be raised seven years before the “Revelation,” and 1,007 years before the end of the “Millennium.” But in four separate verses, Jesus Himself said believers will be raised “at the last day”(John 6:39,40,44,54). There can be no other days after the last day. So the believers cannot be raised at an alleged “Rapture” before the last day.

Finally, the Second Coming of Christ is nowhere depicted as secret, as the “Rapture” advocates affirm. In fact, just the opposite is true. Christ’s coming will be accompanied by “blazing fire”(2 Thessalonians 1:7), the sound of a trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52), a “shout,” the “voice of the archangel,” and the “trump of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16). In fact,“every eye will see Him”(Revelation 1:7). These passages show that all persons everywhere will see and hear this event. In fact, the very passage upon which the doctrine of the “Rapture” is founded (i.e., 1 Thessalonians 4:16), far from describing a quiet and secretive event, is about the noisiest verse in the Bible!

Why can't you find Gary?

What did you do with him?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33208 Aug 26, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation is written in code. We read this in the very first verse that its signified - signs and symbols - that those first century Christians would understand but that the enemies of Christianity would not grasp.
There can be no days after the last day.
The 1000 years mentioned in Revelation has the same meaning as we see 1000 used in Psalm 50:10 "For every beast of the forest is Mine, And the cattle on a thousand hills." This means where we read 1000 in Revelation is complicated to teach. And, if you, USA Born, have any questions about it I'll be happy to answer them.
We disagree on this one. Dr. Stone is not a milliniast. He teaches of that but many other things as well.
When Jesus told His disciples the signs of His coming, He said to watch.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The word rapture (in Greek harpazo, in Latin rapere) means to be caught up or taken away suddenly. The Greek word harpadso, means "snatched up".

I Corinthians 15:51-53 "Behold, I tell you a mystery; we shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall all be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality."

Thessalonians 4:16-18 "For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage each other with these words."

Notice these verses say we will be caught up in the air at the last trumphet. This is not Christ returning to earth but some being "caught up in the air", at the "last trumphet".

Rev 3:10 "Because you have kept my command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth."

Reaping of the earth, the end of the seventh trumphet.

Revelation 14: 14-16 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33209 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No - I don't. It is too vague.
<quoted text>
You've given very little, but you have.
What do you want to know?
<quoted text>
Sure.
<quoted text>
I guess we do, I really don't know, just like everyone.
Thanks for the honest answers.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33210 Aug 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your posts and jesus Born in USA are like insects s...stains left on the windows during taking s....on those window glass,
just spray and wipe up,to make proper clearence?
I understand. For you, it takes a couple of days to have a comeback against my posts.

I think you need a little more time in formulating a response.

Good luck.

Thanks for reading my post!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33211 Aug 27, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
We disagree on this one. Dr. Stone is not a milliniast. He teaches of that but many other things as well.
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
The word rapture (in Greek harpazo, in Latin rapere) means to be caught up or taken away suddenly. The Greek word harpadso, means "snatched up".
I Corinthians 15:51-53 "Behold, I tell you a mystery; we shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall all be changed. For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality."
Thessalonians 4:16-18 "For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage each other with these words."
Notice these verses say we will be caught up in the air at the last trumphet. This is not Christ returning to earth but some being "caught up in the air", at the "last trumphet".
Rev 3:10 "Because you have kept my command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth."
Revelation 14: 14-16 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
I think I'll go outside and stare up at the clouds. lol

Location hidden

#33212 Aug 27, 2013
Do you wake up every morning dreaming of the rapture?

Albuquerque, NM

#33213 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I don't, after learning that on any given day in the world, approx 144,000+(citation references 150K) people die - "get whisked away in a moment".

So in essence, this ?prophecy" is more related to the number of deaths that occur daily in the world.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/About_HFC/De...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33214 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I understand. For you, it takes a couple of days to have a comeback against my posts.
I think you need a little more time in formulating a response.
Good luck.
Thanks for reading my post!
I got not time to seat like parasite on this topics and babling BS with idiots like you,
I am supervisor since 5/21/2011 on this topic,
and you even doesn't deserve to kiss my a... or discuss with Gary,
or suck d...of old 99 years grnad papa camping

I answer without reading your BS, and your" thank you" stick inot your a... and blow OUT yourselves ASAP from here?

2 of you rather 3
you,jesus Born in Usa, and WW makes me sick and cause viomits your churches bablings and sperms flows from your gays a.....
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33215 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
very soon FBI early morning Rapture him not to heaven only safe heaven mental facility,or prison?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33216 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll go outside and stare up at the clouds. lol
go outside and don't come back inside anymore,
bushes is good shelter from bums like you mister Do Do who made from own a.....female vagina

Location hidden

#33217 Aug 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon FBI early morning Rapture him not to heaven only safe heaven mental facility,or prison?
You never know....:)

Location hidden

#33218 Aug 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
go outside and don't come back inside anymore,
bushes is good shelter from bums like you mister Do Do who made from own a.....female vagina
Do you have something against female vagina? Inside or outside plumbing? Who the hell cares?

Albuquerque, NM

#33219 Aug 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I got not time to seat like parasite on this topics and babling BS with idiots like you,
I am supervisor since 5/21/2011 on this topic,
and you even doesn't deserve to kiss my a... or discuss with Gary,
or suck d...of old 99 years grnad papa camping
I answer without reading your BS, and your" thank you" stick inot your a... and blow OUT yourselves ASAP from here?
2 of you rather 3
you,jesus Born in Usa, and WW makes me sick and cause viomits your churches bablings and sperms flows from your gays a.....
The frustrations that Christianity places upon its followers.

Does it care?

No one iotta.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33220 Aug 27, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctrine of the “Rapture” asserts that believers will be raised seven years before the “Revelation,” and 1,007 years before the end of the “Millennium.” But in four separate verses, Jesus Himself said believers will be raised “at the last day”(John 6:39,40,44,54). There can be no other days after the last day. So the believers cannot be raised at an alleged “Rapture” before the last day.
Finally, the Second Coming of Christ is nowhere depicted as secret, as the “Rapture” advocates affirm. In fact, just the opposite is true. Christ’s coming will be accompanied by “blazing fire”(2 Thessalonians 1:7), the sound of a trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52), a “shout,” the “voice of the archangel,” and the “trump of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16). In fact,“every eye will see Him”(Revelation 1:7). These passages show that all persons everywhere will see and hear this event. In fact, the very passage upon which the doctrine of the “Rapture” is founded (i.e., 1 Thessalonians 4:16), far from describing a quiet and secretive event, is about the noisiest verse in the Bible!
and dr Shrink is supervisor of this topic ,enter only to fart,rebuke,and urinate on all those churchoidal trolls serving devil spirit in their churches and try to say that this thread is FRAUD

Born in USA self appointed jesus christ,AND NASL
are the most influenced by devil spirit children of devil eating viomits of their father-master deceiver pseud chief jesus angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15
AND HIS SERVANTS ARE ALSO pretending to be servants of light

so
saban
don't deal with devil crowd,pray everyday on your belly,cry with broken heart for Gods Salvation,and who knows?
Maybe you are going to be next after my brother Gary to be rapture?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33221 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
The frustrations that Christianity places upon its followers.
Does it care?
No one iotta.
don't be misled and deceived by your father DEVIL

dr Shrink is child of God and never claim to be christian

so?pray to your father satan to correct you mister DO DO?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33222 Aug 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have something against female vagina? Inside or outside plumbing? Who the hell cares?
female vagina is not made from gay a....full of s...and feces?

so"female vagina mostly accept only one "polska kilbasa" enjoy sex, and natural pleasure,
not f...second man a..... and tell him that you love him with d.....full of not diagested s...
pfuj

Location hidden

#33223 Aug 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
female vagina is not made from gay a....full of s...and feces?
so"female vagina mostly accept only one "polska kilbasa" enjoy sex, and natural pleasure,
not f...second man a..... and tell him that you love him with d.....full of not diagested s...
pfuj
Still obsessing over anal sex? Try it. You might like it.
Saban fan

Tucker, GA

#33224 Aug 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
(Removed for length)
Within which of these verses is the Greek word meaning "snatched up" used?

Can we agree on the meaning of the 1st verse of Revelation? Can we agree that the word "signified" in the very first verse and introduction of Revelation reveals the fact that the meanings intended are behind the symbols or signs therefore the symbols or signs are not literal?

If not, and if instead we follow this line of thinking from Dr. Stone, ignoring the scriptures that point to the saved and the lost remaining together until the last day, what relevant meaning did Revelation have to the 1st Century audience?

Have you considered that the symbols in revelation reveal to the audience "what would shortly take place" (Rev. 1:1) rather than what would happen thousands of years in the future?

As mentioned to Dr. Drink, the doctrine of the “Rapture” asserts that believers will be raised seven years before the “Revelation,” and 1,007 years before the end of the “Millennium.” But in four separate verses, Jesus Himself said believers will be raised “at the last day”(John 6:39,40,44,54). There can be no other days after the last day. So the believers cannot be raised at an alleged “Rapture” before the last day.
Finally, the Second Coming of Christ is nowhere depicted as secret, as the “Rapture” advocates affirm. In fact, just the opposite is true. Christ’s coming will be accompanied by “blazing fire”(2 Thessalonians 1:7), the sound of a trumpet (1 Corinthians 15:52), a “shout,” the “voice of the archangel,” and the “trump of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16). In fact,“every eye will see Him”(Revelation 1:7). These passages show that all persons everywhere will see and hear this event. In fact, the very passage upon which the doctrine of the “Rapture” is founded (1 Thessalonians 4:16), far from describing a quiet and secretive event, is about the noisiest verse in the Bible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min HOLY TRUE PROPHET 690,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 989,640
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min TROLL Buster 41,699
Who Will Save The Dying Democrat Party? 38 min Joe Bidens Crotch 6
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr Just4fun 546
Pet Friendly Drug Rehabs - Good idea? 2 hr addictionrecovery 1
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 518
More from around the web