Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"Chill!" Oh, I'm cool as an ice pop!
:o)
You missed the request again USA.
I asked for where "God" specifically states that certain texts are inspired and where others are not.
Based upon all of the passages above, you list NOT ONE SPECIFIC TEXT.
That would mean any ancient biblical text would be jsut as valid.
Why are you trying to prove something you can't?
Why can't you just accept that what men stated was a ruse for you to follow their beliefs?
Why do you follow these passages, but reject texts that include teachings by Jesus?
We've been over the list thing. There is no list from God saying what books He inspired, nor is there one for the scriptures you believe. I showed scripture concerning the preservation of God's Word. It seems you have requirements the scriptures must have before you'll believe them. In all honesty, if you applied those requirements to the scriptures you do believe, they wouldn't be trustworthy either.

I do not reject any of the Gnostics or other texts concerning ALL scripture, especially Jesus' Words. I have never heard anyone say that the Gnostic texts are a false doctrine, and I don't believe they are. I believe there are a lot of men alive today that know more about the scriptures than I do. I see nothing wrong in reading their books either.

Question: What teachings of Jesus are in the Gnostics but not in the Bible?

I believe in God, not men. There is no spirit or flesh alive that can overcome God. He has given us the beginning of the world to the end in scripture. He gave us Jesus. He is the same God Jesus called Father. If you would view God as your Father, like Jesus teaches; you would begin to understand the love God has for His creation. Every man can understand the love one has for his own child.

Men have had their murky fingers all over the scriptures since their beginning. How do you know that the Gnostics are true but the Bible is not? The ruse could be the other way around.

Another question: Do you believe that there is an adversary of God and Christ?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been over the list thing. There is no list from God saying what books He inspired, nor is there one for the scriptures you believe. I showed scripture concerning the preservation of God's Word. It seems you have requirements the scriptures must have before you'll believe them. In all honesty, if you applied those requirements to the scriptures you do believe, they wouldn't be trustworthy either.
I do not reject any of the Gnostics or other texts concerning ALL scripture, especially Jesus' Words. I have never heard anyone say that the Gnostic texts are a false doctrine, and I don't believe they are. I believe there are a lot of men alive today that know more about the scriptures than I do. I see nothing wrong in reading their books either.
I believe in God, not men. There is no spirit or flesh alive that can overcome God. He has given us the beginning of the world to the end in scripture. He gave us Jesus. He is the same God Jesus called Father. If you would view God as your Father, like Jesus teaches; you would begin to understand the love God has for His creation. Every man can understand the love one has for his own child.
Men have had their murky fingers all over the scriptures since their beginning. How do you know that the Gnostics are true but the Bible is not? The ruse could be the other way around.
it is time for your self apointment to be jesus christ, to pack your BS posts and yourselves and flush from here ASAP
just same way like you appeared Bozzo?
SHOWING THE WAY OF SALVATION?
you are really dumb butt?
he he heeeeeeeeee you are the way to salavation

my my my how stupid are all those devil spirit churches teachers,and their unclean spirit members????

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been over the list thing.
I know, and still, you seem to think man didn't write the Bible, but yet you still claim the Bible is "of God".
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no list from God saying what books He inspired, nor is there one for the scriptures you believe..
Correct. This would've ended our discussion cleanly and with honesty, but.....you then wrote this....
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed scripture concerning the preservation of God's Word.
...but you didn't show where "God" makes specific statements declaring WHICH BOOKS/TEXTS are inspired and which are not.
Thus, since there isn't one, nor have you posted those specific statements by "God" stating such, any text that is associated to Jesus and "God" would be jsut as valid as the canon.
Since Christianity sees this to be different that what you have said they are - as within this post, you are not a so-called "Christian", but a "heretic" to all followers within Christianity.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you have requirements the scriptures must have before you'll believe them. In all honesty, if you applied those requirements to the scriptures you do believe, they wouldn't be trustworthy either.
Correct.
Men cannot define a being they have never met or encountered.
Those men who say they can are liars and are trying to deceive.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not reject any of the Gnostics or other texts concerning ALL scripture, especially Jesus' Words.
Good - you shouldn't, because they are jsut as inspired as the canon.
Now if you don't reject them, you will notice it is a different gospel that Christianity preaches, but when combined with the NT texts, you will see that the "gospel" is now completed - to match the non-canonical assertion.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard anyone say that the Gnostic texts are a false doctrine, and I don't believe they are. I believe there are a lot of men alive today that know more about the scriptures than I do. I see nothing wrong in reading their books either.
You haven't researched Christianity then.
This site mentions three of the texts, but not the Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.newrepublic.com/blog/plank/107506/...
The Catholic Encyclopedia promotes that it is heresy:
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/06592a.htm
Just another fact - "God" has never labeled any belief as heresy - only men have.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Many.
This books compares those sayings.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Lost-Gospel-Christi...
"People today, even Christians, tend to believe what is probably true and disbelieve what is probably not true. The Christian denominations have to answer that challenge, and continual recycling of the same old dogma and mythology from nineteen hundred years ago isn't good enough anymore. Too many people aren't buying it and they're not all heretics and devil worshippers just because they want to separate fact from fiction."
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God, not men.
Then you aren't "Christian", because so-called "Christians" think that "God" didn't inspire any other texts outside the canon.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no spirit or flesh alive that can overcome God.
You don't know this.
Why do you make a claim you cannot prove as true.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
He has given us the beginning of the world to the end in scripture.
No "He" didn't.
Citation please. Meaning Scientific evidence that supports your claim.
As of right now, the Earth is 4.4 billion years old, that is a little more than the 6000 years Christianity claim that teh Earth has only been around for.

<<continued>>

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

<<continued>>
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave us Jesus. He is the same God Jesus called Father. If you would view God as your Father, like Jesus teaches; you would begin to understand the love God has for His creation. Every man can understand the love one has for his own child.
"God" - according to this non-canonical text - was a mistake and abomination.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-long.htm...
10 Sophia of the Epinoia, being an Aeon, thought a thought from within herself and the thought of the invisible Spirit and Foreknowledge. She willed a likeness to appear from within herself without the will of the Spirit—It had not approved—and without her partner and without his consideration. For the countenance of her masculinity did not approve, and she had not found her partner. She deliberated apart from the will of the Spirit and the understanding of her partner. She brought forth.
Because of the unconquerable power within her, her thought did not remain idle. And an imperfect product appeared from her, and it was different from her pattern because she created it without her partner. And it was not patterned after the likeness of its Mother, for it had a different form. When she saw (the product of) her will, it was dif­ferent, a model of a lion-faced serpent. His eyes were like flashing fires of lightning. She cast him out from her, outside of those places so that none among the immortals might see him, for she had cre­ated him in ignorance.
And she surrounded him with a luminous cloud. And she placed a throne in the midst of the cloud in order that no one might see him except the holy Spirit, who is called the mother of the living. She named him Yaltabaoth. This is the Chief Ruler, the one who got a great power from his Mother.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Men have had their murky fingers all over the scriptures since their beginning.
And yet you think the Bible to be "God's true word"??
You are contradicting your own statements.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that the Gnostics are true but the Bible is not?
I don't, but it isn't for me or anyone to determine it is.
Men can claim they know, but in truth, they are just guessing and making assumptions that go along with their own beliefs.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The ruse could be the other way around.
It could. It will eventually change once the many millions of people realize that they have been lied to all this time.
Proof of falseness has a way of coming to the surface in many ways.
I'm here to help guide it.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Duality has always been included in life.
Man / Woman
Good / Evil
Love / Hate
Good / Bad
Do this / don't do that
The only adversary humans have - IMO - their Self. If one cannot understand their Self, then they go willy nilly with their actions. If one is able to control their actions [i.e. bad ones], then there would be no "Bad things" being done, thus, there would be no adversery as you like to believe.
If one lives in love, then again, there is no adversery to worry about.
Too many so-called "Christians" are always thinking about how others are doing "bad" and to be honest - they never worry about themselves, when we all know that they should be.
Shoot - these so-called "loving actions" against others, is a direct contradiction to the parable of "removing the piece of wood out of one's eye first" or "he who has no sin, cast the first stone".
As you should agree - many so-called "Christians" use ego and arrogance to continue being self-righteous.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Saban. What do you think about the teachings by Perry Stone?
I've never heard him. I hope what I've read in the past 5 minutes on the internet about him and his beliefs is not true. If it is true, I'd pay him no attention.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard him. I hope what I've read in the past 5 minutes on the internet about him and his beliefs is not true. If it is true, I'd pay him no attention.
He has his own website. I like his teachings on end time prophecy. I believe we need a strong foundation in God's Word before we believe anyone.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

<<continued>>
<quoted text>
"God" - according to this non-canonical text - was a mistake and abomination.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-long.htm...
10 Sophia of the Epinoia, being an Aeon, thought a thought from within herself and the thought of the invisible Spirit and Foreknowledge. She willed a likeness to appear from within herself without the will of the Spirit—It had not approved—and without her partner and without his consideration. For the countenance of her masculinity did not approve, and she had not found her partner. She deliberated apart from the will of the Spirit and the understanding of her partner. She brought forth.
Because of the unconquerable power within her, her thought did not remain idle. And an imperfect product appeared from her, and it was different from her pattern because she created it without her partner. And it was not patterned after the likeness of its Mother, for it had a different form. When she saw (the product of) her will, it was dif­ferent, a model of a lion-faced serpent. His eyes were like flashing fires of lightning. She cast him out from her, outside of those places so that none among the immortals might see him, for she had cre­ated him in ignorance.
And she surrounded him with a luminous cloud. And she placed a throne in the midst of the cloud in order that no one might see him except the holy Spirit, who is called the mother of the living. She named him Yaltabaoth. This is the Chief Ruler, the one who got a great power from his Mother.
<quoted text>
And yet you think the Bible to be "God's true word"??
You are contradicting your own statements.
<quoted text>
I don't, but it isn't for me or anyone to determine it is.
Men can claim they know, but in truth, they are just guessing and making assumptions that go along with their own beliefs.
<quoted text>
It could. It will eventually change once the many millions of people realize that they have been lied to all this time.
Proof of falseness has a way of coming to the surface in many ways.
I'm here to help guide it.
<quoted text>
Duality has always been included in life.
Man / Woman
Good / Evil
Love / Hate
Good / Bad
Do this / don't do that
The only adversary humans have - IMO - their Self. If one cannot understand their Self, then they go willy nilly with their actions. If one is able to control their actions [i.e. bad ones], then there would be no "Bad things" being done, thus, there would be no adversery as you like to believe.
If one lives in love, then again, there is no adversery to worry about.
Too many so-called "Christians" are always thinking about how others are doing "bad" and to be honest - they never worry about themselves, when we all know that they should be.
Shoot - these so-called "loving actions" against others, is a direct contradiction to the parable of "removing the piece of wood out of one's eye first" or "he who has no sin, cast the first stone".
As you should agree - many so-called "Christians" use ego and arrogance to continue being self-righteous.
It all comes down to the fact that I believe the Bible and you do not. You believe the Gnostics are the whole truth, I do not. We have free will to decide those things.

I believe it is arrogant and self righteous to judge people because of some title. I don't even know your definition of Christian. By the Biblical definition, I am a Christian.

I have made no contradictions to myself. I'm keeping it as real as possible.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes down to the fact that I believe the Bible and you do not.
Corect - Self - no religion or man required.

But you still believe men, as they wrote the Bible. You aren't being honest if you say otherwise.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe the Gnostics are the whole truth, I do not. We have free will to decide those things.
Correct - Self - no religion or man required.

So don't go on touting that "God" gave you the Bible, because it was men who had.

You believe men to have given you the truth. I and many others have proven that they didn't.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is arrogant and self righteous to judge people because of some title.

Good. So do I. But when you apply facts to those people, it no longer becomes judgment but factual information. The truth.

As I have done here.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know your definition of Christian.
I don't have one that is complete. I've been trying to gather all the qualifications for a so-called "Christian", but it appearst o be different for every sect.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
By the Biblical definition, I am a Christian.
No you aren't.

Can you please provide the MOST COMPLETE definition in the Bible that states what a so-called "Christian" is?

a. Requires to believe in Jesus. You only do with a portion of his teachings.
b. Requires honesty. You still refute the Bible was written by men.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made no contradictions to myself. I'm keeping it as real as possible.
Yes you have, but it appears you won't admit to those contradictions.

a. You don't believe in all of what Jesus taught, thus you cannot claim you believe Jesus fully.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes down to the fact that I believe the Bible and you do not.
FYI - prove that you believe the Bible.

Telling me you do is not proof, but jsut your opinion.

To prove I don't believe the Bible, may even be tougher, but to help you, I don't. But to prove I don't, based upon this statement is actually false, because there are some very good moral teachings within the Bible that I do think are valid and "believable".

So in essence, I only believe in some of the "meanings" within the Bible.

I've moved past the words and have begun to understand and comprehend the words.

As you should too.

No religion required. No special person who thinks they know the Bible is needed either, considering "that person" ["Gary and/or Dave"] continuously fails to give credible answers to the questions that have been posed.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Corect - Self - no religion or man required.
But you still believe men, as they wrote the Bible. You aren't being honest if you say otherwise.
<quoted text>
Correct - Self - no religion or man required.
So don't go on touting that "God" gave you the Bible, because it was men who had.
You believe men to have given you the truth. I and many others have proven that they didn't.
<quoted text>
Good. So do I. But when you apply facts to those people, it no longer becomes judgment but factual information. The truth.
As I have done here.
<quoted text>
I don't have one that is complete. I've been trying to gather all the qualifications for a so-called "Christian", but it appearst o be different for every sect.
<quoted text>
No you aren't.
Can you please provide the MOST COMPLETE definition in the Bible that states what a so-called "Christian" is?
a. Requires to believe in Jesus. You only do with a portion of his teachings.
b. Requires honesty. You still refute the Bible was written by men.
<quoted text>
Yes you have, but it appears you won't admit to those contradictions.
a. You don't believe in all of what Jesus taught, thus you cannot claim you believe Jesus fully.
If I choose to "tout" that the Bible is the Word of God, I will. There is nothing you've said that can change that.

I'm not going to keep looking up scripture and posting it for you on command. You don't believe it anyway. It's in the Bible if you really want to see it.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If I choose to "tout" that the Bible is the Word of God, I will. There is nothing you've said that can change that.
Correct - you have every right.

Just like I have every right to point out its mistake, fallacies, distortions, and contradictions to the facts.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to keep looking up scripture and posting it for you on command. You don't believe it anyway. It's in the Bible if you really want to see it.
I never asked you to post one word from the Bible.

I've asked you to post a specific statement by "God" that states which texts are inspired and which are not.

So far all we have is a soemthing from "paul" saying that "all scriptures".

When you can accept this, maybe that will be the time you can move forward and stop thinking certain books are inspired and others are not.

Only YOU are stopping YOU from doing this, so don't hink your frustrations are helping. Again, Self.

Move past the words and understand their meanings.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey USA - what about this question....

"Can you please provide the MOST COMPLETE definition in the Bible that states what a so-called "Christian" is?"

IMO - you aren't one, based upon your own words and what you've stated.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

"Dave" and "Gary",

I'm still waiting on either one of you can tell me why my church doesn't tell me where I can find where "God" specifically stated which texts are inspired and which are not.

So far, all we have is "all scripture is inspired" - which includes any texts about "God" and Jesus.

Please post the book, chapter and verse that confirms this, so that I may also have the same information as the both of you.

Since USA Born couldn't find one, I am now hoping you have that specific declaration by "God".

I'll be watching for yoru post.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey USA - what about this question....
"Can you please provide the MOST COMPLETE definition in the Bible that states what a so-called "Christian" is?"
IMO - you aren't one, based upon your own words and what you've stated.
No I can't. There is the dictionary, the Bible etc. If you want to know look it up.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can't. There is the dictionary, the Bible etc. If you want to know look it up.
hi ?self appointed jesus christ? showing the way to salvation???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt. 16:18b
...and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
Jesus Institutes the Lord’s Supper
Matt: 26:
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said,“Take, eat; this is My body.”
27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying,“Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”
Mark 14:
Jesus Institutes the Lord’s Supper
22 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them and said,“Take, eat; this is My body.”
23 Then He took the cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them, and they all drank from it. 24 And He said to them,“This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. 25 Assuredly, I say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”
1 Cor. 11
... 18 For first of all, when you come together as a church,...
23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said,“Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying,“This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”
26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.
Examine Yourself
27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood[d] of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.
You have failed to refute what I posted.

"There was only the Hebrew Scripture when Jesus was preaching. Jesus is said to have rolled up the scroll and preached extemporaneously. Since Jesus did not authorize the Bible your claim is false."
Saban fan

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have failed to refute what I posted.
"There was only the Hebrew Scripture when Jesus was preaching. Jesus is said to have rolled up the scroll and preached extemporaneously. Since Jesus did not authorize the Bible your claim is false."
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.asp...

https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.as...

https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.as...
Saban fan

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Hi Gary!
we've not heard from you in a while.
Remember saying the subject is closed before answering the following questions that have been asked about 10 times?
If you've already answered them and can just point me to the post number where you answered these questions I'll back off. Until then, you still have some splainin' to do:
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
2. You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?
Again, this is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it by saying the subject is closed. You can answer them now or you can skip them for at least the 10th time, demonstrating to everyone on this thread the fraud you are, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.

One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?

You're trapped in your false teachings, Gary.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
Hi Gary!
we've not heard from you in a while.
Remember saying the subject is closed before answering the following questions that have been asked about 10 times?
If you've already answered them and can just point me to the post number where you answered these questions I'll back off. Until then, you still have some splainin' to do:
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
2. You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?
Again, this is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it by saying the subject is closed. You can answer them now or you can skip them for at least the 10th time, demonstrating to everyone on this thread the fraud you are, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.
One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?
You're trapped in your false teachings, Gary.
WHY YOU WORRY TO MUCH ABOUT FAITFUL TO THE BIBLE GARY BELIEVER,
but you doesn't worry about your man made belifs,posted fables and discussions with self appointed jesus christ BORN IN USA,
he claim to be ;the way to salvation" to show you this way?
but you never rebuked him?

it look like you serve same angel of light,pseud jesus 2 Cor 11;13-15

AND OF COURSE BROTHERS OF DEVIL TABLE NEVER ARE ABLE TO SEE HORRIBLE OWN ERRORS ONLY THEY SEE THOSE WHO ARE SEATING BY GODS TABLE LIKE GARY?

So?think about this,
and rather pay attention what God warn all churches members to run from Babilon great(imperium false christianity and unclean spirits residing inside of those babilon bastions)god direct His warning to you too FROM REV 18;4-5

GARY DOESN'T HAVE MORE DESIRES TO LISTEN YOURS ACCUSATIONS AND SPEW AT TRUE BELIVERS CLAIMING THAT GARY AND THIS TOPIC IS INTERNET FRAUD

just go your way and stop insult, true believers, and mock and blasphemy Almighty God and his forst only begotten Son Jesus KING OF KINGS SAR SHALOM-EL GIBOR-THE MIGHTY GOD EL.
THE LIGHT OF YAHVEH
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

531 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 532,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,386
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aura Mytha 224,069
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Uzi 115,008
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Dr_Zorderz 256,414
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,289
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min bacon hater 93,678
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr shyam 4,573
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••