Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#33158 Aug 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. lol
bow head before this poster,he is your jesus showing way of salvation
he he heeeeeeeeeee
because words of jesus John 14;6 doesn;t apply to him( self appointed jesus)and to you(abominable ungodly gay.Rom 1;24-32)

Location hidden

#33159 Aug 21, 2013
Maddog Maddox wrote:
Not so simple
biblical simplicity is not so simple????
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33160 Aug 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
NA: "I'm sensing that you have moved past the dismay..."
- If you will reread what I wrote, "moved past the dismay"...."moved past" is an action that shows one has gone forward.
No insult intended. Just saying I haven't changed in any of my beliefs. Maybe we are just expressing ourselves more.
"No doubt, huh?"
I have doubts. Please post your citation that proves "God has preserved His word". This will be good, ya know. Why? Because you will be the first in the history of the Bible to actually show it.
I'm excited!! Let's have it.
<quoted text>
Psalm 12:6-7 “The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.” KJV
No they don't. That should be exciting enough to welcome them in.
<quoted text>
Men wrote the so-called "scriptures". Men wrote everything we read. It doesn't make them true, especially when you add in the earliest bible on record is only from the 4th century. Four hundred years is a long time to keep something exactly as it was when it was originally scribed.
Now if one is to compare the sanctity of written texts, then the Dead Sea Scrolls are a great example of preserving words - almost exactly as they were originally written.
http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/qumran/ds...
"Duplicates of some scrolls were found at Masada,"
"Contrary to popular reports today, there are no proven manuscript fragments of the New Testament among the Qumran area discoveries. "
This site's published book on the "General Comments" section on page 6 states that the Qumran find is more original than any 1st of 2nd copy found elsewhere.
http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/qumran/van...
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about the circulation of the texts, we are talking about "God's" inspiration of the texts.
Circulation is irrelevant to what I am trying to find out.
<quoted text>
The only thing I can give is scripture, but you don't believe the scriptures.
A 17th C. edition is 1600+ yrs too late to capture the "truth" without error. You should be honest enough to understand tecual criticism and how copies of copies of copies of copies of copies....etc.....exist in today's world.
Besides, the making of this edition wasn't done very well.
Who would have you believe that "thous" and other ENGLISH SLANG was used in the Middle East. I sure don't.
OOPS!! Do you think someone forgot to cover-up this part of language and dialect?
DOH!!
<quoted text>
Thee and thou were not english slang. It was their language.
The dead sea scrolls were scientifically dated, and were written 408 BC to 318 AD. That alone tells us the scriptures we have today have been continuosly recorded through the ages.
Same place where we came from - a spiritual world.
Peace
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33161 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
NA: "I'm sensing that you have moved past the dismay..."
- If you will reread what I wrote, "moved past the dismay"...."moved past" is an action that shows one has gone forward.
"No doubt, huh?"
I have doubts. Please post your citation that proves "God has preserved His word". This will be good, ya know. Why? Because you will be the first in the history of the Bible to actually show it.
I'm excited!! Let's have it.
<quoted text>
No they don't. That should be exciting enough to welcome them in.
<quoted text>
Men wrote the so-called "scriptures". Men wrote everything we read. It doesn't make them true, especially when you add in the earliest bible on record is only from the 4th century. Four hundred years is a long time to keep something exactly as it was when it was originally scribed.
Now if one is to compare the sanctity of written texts, then the Dead Sea Scrolls are a great example of preserving words - almost exactly as they were originally written.
http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/qumran/ds...
"Duplicates of some scrolls were found at Masada,"
"Contrary to popular reports today, there are no proven manuscript fragments of the New Testament among the Qumran area discoveries. "
This site's published book on the "General Comments" section on page 6 states that the Qumran find is more original than any 1st of 2nd copy found elsewhere.
http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/qumran/van...
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about the circulation of the texts, we are talking about "God's" inspiration of the texts.
Circulation is irrelevant to what I am trying to find out.
<quoted text>
A 17th C. edition is 1600+ yrs too late to capture the "truth" without error. You should be honest enough to understand tecual criticism and how copies of copies of copies of copies of copies....etc.....exist in today's world.
Besides, the making of this edition wasn't done very well.
Who would have you believe that "thous" and other ENGLISH SLANG was used in the Middle East. I sure don't.
OOPS!! Do you think someone forgot to cover-up this part of language and dialect?
DOH!!
<quoted text>
Same place where we came from - a spiritual world.
I meant no offense over the dismay thing. I was just saying that I hadn't changed any my beliefs. I had just never expressed them before.

Psalm 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

The only thing I can give is scripture, but you don't believe the scripture.

Thee and thou were not english slang. It was their language.
The dead sea scrolls were scientifically dated, and were written 408 BC to 318 AD. That alone tells us the scriptures we have today have been continuously recorded through the ages.

Location hidden

#33162 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
"they say Peace Peace Peace, but there is not any Peace says the G-D Yahveh

"threfore pray not thou for this people,neither lift up a cry or prayer for them;
FOR I WILL NOT HEAR THEM IN THE TIME THAT THEY CRY UNTO ME FOR THEIR TROUBLE......

very sad Gods Words to such slef glories appointed jesuses like you
climon gto be the way,the truth and the gate to the true Father Yahveh salavtion

TRUE JESUS IS THE DOOR? THE GATE,THE WAY, JOHN 13;6.JOHN 10;9
SALAVTION IS HIS FATHER GREATER THEN HE

JESUS SAID "I GO TO MY FATHER BECAUSE MY FATHER IS GREATER THEM ME

ALSO ONLY 1 PROOF
FATHER YAHVEH G-D HA SHEME ANCIENT OF THE DAYS IS NOT JESUS FROM NT PRINCE OF PEACE ISAIAH 9;5 ...EL GIBBOR AND EL SHADDAI ARE TWO DISTINGUISHED DIGNITIES FATHER AND FIRST BEGOTTEN SON BEFORE ALL CREATIONS

so swallow this bread skin,and never call yourselves a way ot Guidance others to salvation
and that you are reincarnated jesus(rather born idiot)
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33163 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go to church or have a certain denomination, but I do assemble with other believers.
Do you believe that a person who does not attend church is neither hot nor cold? Just curious.
Well, assembling with other Christians is church since it is Christians that make up the church. In the first century the church met on the 1st day of the week and the different congregations would partake of the Lord's Supper. I believe we are to follow these instructions and I also believe avoiding the worship in the manner we're instructed to do in the NT is not wise.

Jesus did not establish a denomination ("division"), he established His church. Assembling for worship on the 1st day of the week with other like minded Christians that do Bible things in Bible ways, I believe, is expected of the Christian.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33164 Aug 21, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
bow head before this poster,he is your jesus showing way of salvation
he he heeeeeeeeeee
because words of jesus John 14;6 doesn;t apply to him( self appointed jesus)and to you(abominable ungodly gay.Rom 1;24-32)
Your Bible Babble doesn't impress me much.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33165 Aug 21, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, assembling with other Christians is church since it is Christians that make up the church. In the first century the church met on the 1st day of the week and the different congregations would partake of the Lord's Supper. I believe we are to follow these instructions and I also believe avoiding the worship in the manner we're instructed to do in the NT is not wise.
Jesus did not establish a denomination ("division"), he established His church. Assembling for worship on the 1st day of the week with other like minded Christians that do Bible things in Bible ways, I believe, is expected of the Christian.
Excuse me. There was only the Hebrew Scripture when Jesus was preaching. Jesus is said to have rolled up the scroll and preached extemporaneously. Since Jesus did not authorize the Bible your claim is false.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33166 Aug 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. There was only the Hebrew Scripture when Jesus was preaching. Jesus is said to have rolled up the scroll and preached extemporaneously. Since Jesus did not authorize the Bible your claim is false.
Matt. 16:18b
...and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Jesus Institutes the Lord’s Supper

Matt: 26:
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said,“Take, eat; this is My body.”

27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying,“Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”

Mark 14:
Jesus Institutes the Lord’s Supper

22 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them and said,“Take, eat; this is My body.”

23 Then He took the cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them, and they all drank from it. 24 And He said to them,“This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. 25 Assuredly, I say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

1 Cor. 11
... 18 For first of all, when you come together as a church,...

23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said,“Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying,“This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.

Examine Yourself

27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood[d] of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33167 Aug 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
...and love.

:o)

I take it our discussion is over.

Thanks for responding!

Albuquerque, NM

#33168 Aug 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
"I have no doubt God has preserved His Word. "

I also will guess that you won't be posting any evidence to support this claim either, huh?

Bummer - I was soo looking forward to it.

Location hidden

#33169 Aug 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bible Babble doesn't impress me much.
do you think?
I care about you and your sperm impressions????

Location hidden

#33170 Aug 22, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
not truth your Lies spreading that earthly church is place of God,

you are more blind I thought before

Isaiah 66;2...REJECT YOUR CLAIM

Hebr 10;24,2 thess 2;1.ALSO REJECT ALL CHURCHES LIES

because greek word" Episinagouge heauton"(gathering topgether) only is in 2 passages not encouraging gather together in the churches with christians,only gather together in Him ,Jesus Christ Spiritual temple church Established above,in heaven not in RCC or any man made church

just learn greek language,and stop spreading LIES?

"EPISINAGOUGE HEAUTON"DOESN'T POINT TO THE EARTHLY BUILDINGS OF PLACES BUILDED BY MAN PAST 2000 YEARS AGO,

Only Salomon temple was reflection of heavenly Assembly Temple,but Salomon temple doesn't exist and doesn't exist any places churches where Gods Spirit dwelling

Gods Spirit dwells and reside in the hearts of true followers and Bible Written by pen and ink to the maknkind??????????

so? schluss,and be shut up please?
JUST STOP LIES,ONLY AT FIRST LEARN BASICS OF BIBLE GOSPEL?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33171 Aug 22, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say I disagree with your with your position, but I do not feel comfortable stating mine on this forum. I would discuss that with you, but not everybody here. Thanks for inviting me to your church and giving me the site. I take that as a compliment.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33172 Aug 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say I disagree with your with your position, but I do not feel comfortable stating mine on this forum. I would discuss that with you, but not everybody here. Thanks for inviting me to your church and giving me the site. I take that as a compliment.
GO to his church,
maybe will past your halucinations and delusions that you are the way to salvation and jesus christ reincarnated in 21 centry

you and saban 2 spiritual idiots believing that internet bablings from yoy will someone convert by your lies to be member of your churches

what a fricking jerks are you both????
he he heeeeeee
IT IS BIBLICALY TO LATE,DEVIL SPIRIT CONSUME YOUR CHURCHES FULL OF PHEDOFILIA,MASTURBATORS, LIARS, ADULTERS, DRUG SNIFFING,ALOHOLIC PREISTS AND GAY PRIESTS F....IN THEIR A.....BEFORE DEVIL SPIRIT GIVEN SERMONS TO THE MEMBERS OF DEVIL CHURCHES?

very soon hell of atheism will remove all of you,leaving place desolate full of witchcraft,evil spirits,and all unclen immoral stinking dung flowing from your churches doors???
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33173 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
"I have no doubt God has preserved His Word. "
I also will guess that you won't be posting any evidence to support this claim either, huh?
Bummer - I was soo looking forward to it.
I wasn't going to just ignore you. I wasn't able to get on the computer until after 7p. As soon as I responded Saban, my computer had issues. Chill!
I posted a scripture yesterday showing preservation of God's Word. Here it is again:

Psalm 12:6-7 “The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.”

Anyway, here are few more. You have to admit this is alot of work for someone to do for a person who doesn't believe the scriptures.

PSALM 33:11 --“The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.”

PSALM 100:5 --“For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”

PSALM 111:7-8 --“The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.”

PSALM 117:2 --“... the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.”

PSALM 119:89 --“For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.”

PSALM 119:152 --“Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.”

PSALM 119:160 --“Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.”

ISAIAH 40:8 --“The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.”

MATTHEW 4:4 --“It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”

MATTHEW 24:35 –“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”

MATTHEW 28:18-20 –“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

1 PETER 1:23 --“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God which liveth and abideth forever.”

1 PETER 1:25 --“But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”

REVELATION 22:18-19 --“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33174 Aug 22, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
not truth your Lies spreading that earthly church is place of God,
you are more blind I thought before
Isaiah 66;2...REJECT YOUR CLAIM
Hebr 10;24,2 thess 2;1.ALSO REJECT ALL CHURCHES LIES
because greek word" Episinagouge heauton"(gathering topgether) only is in 2 passages not encouraging gather together in the churches with christians,only gather together in Him ,Jesus Christ Spiritual temple church Established above,in heaven not in RCC or any man made church
just learn greek language,and stop spreading LIES?
"EPISINAGOUGE HEAUTON"DOESN'T POINT TO THE EARTHLY BUILDINGS OF PLACES BUILDED BY MAN PAST 2000 YEARS AGO,
Only Salomon temple was reflection of heavenly Assembly Temple,but Salomon temple doesn't exist and doesn't exist any places churches where Gods Spirit dwelling
Gods Spirit dwells and reside in the hearts of true followers and Bible Written by pen and ink to the maknkind??????????
so? schluss,and be shut up please?
JUST STOP LIES,ONLY AT FIRST LEARN BASICS OF BIBLE GOSPEL?
I never said the church was a building.

In not sure how those passages you pointed to refute anything I've said.?.?.?.?

Point out an example of a lie I've told.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33175 Aug 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.

If I knew how to get it to you I'd send you a copy of the book Muscle and a Shovel written by Michael Shank. It's available on Amazon and for Kindle. I highly recommend it!!!

Albuquerque, NM

#33176 Aug 23, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to just ignore you. I wasn't able to get on the computer until after 7p. As soon as I responded Saban, my computer had issues. Chill!
I posted a scripture yesterday showing preservation of God's Word. Here it is again:
Psalm 12:6-7 “The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.”
Anyway, here are few more. You have to admit this is alot of work for someone to do for a person who doesn't believe the scriptures.
PSALM 33:11 --“The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.”
PSALM 100:5 --“For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”
PSALM 111:7-8 --“The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.”
PSALM 117:2 --“... the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.”
PSALM 119:89 --“For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.”
PSALM 119:152 --“Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.”
PSALM 119:160 --“Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.”
ISAIAH 40:8 --“The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.”
MATTHEW 4:4 --“It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”
MATTHEW 24:35 –“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”
MATTHEW 28:18-20 –“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
1 PETER 1:23 --“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God which liveth and abideth forever.”
1 PETER 1:25 --“But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
REVELATION 22:18-19 --“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book
"Chill!" Oh, I'm cool as an ice pop!

:o)

You missed the request again USA.

I asked for where "God" specifically states that certain texts are inspired and where others are not.

Based upon all of the passages above, you list NOT ONE SPECIFIC TEXT.

That would mean any ancient biblical text would be jsut as valid.

Why are you trying to prove something you can't?

Why can't you just accept that what men stated was a ruse for you to follow their beliefs?

Why do you follow these passages, but reject texts that include teachings by Jesus?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33177 Aug 23, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
If I knew how to get it to you I'd send you a copy of the book Muscle and a Shovel written by Michael Shank. It's available on Amazon and for Kindle. I highly recommend it!!!
Thanks Saban. What do you think about the teachings by Perry Stone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 732,839
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 599,854
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 538,836
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min yon 2,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 226,293
ECAU READ Bolt on hybrid system for fleet v... 7 min Stock Tip 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus 257,883
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••