“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33132 Aug 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion is better than your religion?
Really?
Just another tactic religious apologists like to use to show ego and arrogance towards other.

*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

#33133 Aug 20, 2013
USA Born wrote:
Gary wrote:
GOD TOLD US HOW TO WRITE IT IN THE BOOK ALL THE WORDS HE WILL HAVE IN THE BOOK CALLED THE BIBLE READ JER. 36:1-3
Who's us? Either gary thinks he participated in writing the Bible or he has drawn a line between he and new age.
Jeremiah wasn't written until 585 BC. Moses began writing about 1405. The "Book" already existed. A page was added and gary had nothing to do with it.
This goes with Gary's teaching that he himself is a saint, spirtual Jew, the elect etc.
Gary likes to tell tall-tales.

And yes - it was probably written to show separation from he and I.

Little does he understand, it has nothing to do with me, but just showing how ignorant he really is.

Self-righteousness is what Gary promotes, all the while, keeping his honesty all bedded down for today and days to come.
Saban fan

Hollywood, FL

#33138 Aug 20, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you went back to read some of Gary's old posts. Hope you get the chance to read some of his posts that go back to the beginning of this forum.
This is no lie. Gary and other followers of Camping preached that the parable of the Good Shepherd was really saying that God hired the devil (the hireling) to take over the good good shepherd's (Jesus) flock (the Church). This is why they condemn all Churches throughout the world.
This is only one example. Gary tore up and twisted the O.T. just like he does the N.T.
Some of the most plainly spoken verses in the Bible he ignores....:

Matt 16:18b
and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said to them,“Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Matt: 24:36
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33141 Aug 20, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the most plainly spoken verses in the Bible he ignores....:
Matt 16:18b
and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
Acts 2:38
Then Peter said to them,“Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Matt: 24:36
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
If he could, he would convince people that only spiritual men like himself can show you the way to salvation.

Albuquerque, NM

#33142 Aug 20, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide such a list in the texts you say are the gospel?
Now, now...I asked you first. Don't go pushing it back onto me. I actually was hoping Gary would tell me. As he thinks he is the guy who has all the information that "my church won't tell me".

I personally think it's all a ruse just to get people into the forum.

He hasn't given me this citation yet, so there must not be any list, huh?

Exactly what I thought. There is no specific statement by "God" that states which texts are inspired and which are not. Only men have done this....about 318 of them, for a guesstimate.

Good - we can finally be open and honest about something. You do agree with this, right?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>Does a list prove anything anyway? Men would have written the list.
Incorrect.

It would prove that "God" inspires many more people than Christianity touts.

It would also prove that the canon is bogus and that many more texts can be used to understand what "God" is trying to say to us humans.

It would prove that Christianity is a man-made religion, that really has nothing to do with "God", but more so of writing a book about "God".

See? You underestimate the knowledge you can acquire if you just take a little time at researching first, what you believe.
- you did research your religion first, prior to joining, right?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus speaks of Moses then we should at least know who Moses was.
Is this one of those things your church doesn't tell you?

Then I'm not the one to answer, am I?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>This is just a question: Are there any Books of the Bible you believe?
Is there a certain way to believe them?

IMO - the OT contains some historical data. It also contains some good and bad morals, so one must not accept the whole of the OT as truth.
- old laws aren't valid in a modern society - society dictates this. Thus, the OT is not valid anymore.
- the NT only contains books that men chose as their decisions for how to believe in a Jewish "God". I've chosen not to believe in the men, but rather decide on my own what words are genuine and which are not - based upon "God's" own statement.

Since there isn't any such statement made, all books are now included and all are eligible for use.

Honesty, USA...honesty.

A rare find indeed.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33143 Aug 20, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If he could, he would convince people that only spiritual men like himself can show you the way to salvation.
who?
you can show the way to salvation?
NOT GODS GRACE????????

BGWHA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA, many you claim to be jesus christ?

he haha haaaaaaaaaa

you are incredible jerk and joke
I never heard such claim from humanoidal churchoidal rat like you my past 36 years being saved BY GOD?Eph 2;8-9.1;2-12 NOT BECAUSE OF YOU????
he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee idiot and satan blind slave?

LSD VERY SOON WILL MAKE YOU FLY ? HE HEEEEEEEEEE
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33144 Aug 20, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Dr:
Very true, there is none so blind that will not see. I have tried over and over with Saban, he just does not see this truth at this time.
It is truly sad to see Saban sunk deep in the mire of man made teaching as water saving one literal water. When Jesus said, you must be born again He was not thinking about some literal water here this is what Saban trust is in, all this water and the mode in how much water is just as important for him this is why they major over the mode of water, dipping will not due even though this word is in the Bible and sprinkling will not due even though this is in many places of the Bible. However, dunking will do by water immersion which is not in the Bible same as dunking going under being dunked into a pool or creek of some kind this will due for Saban sad to say. All this is truly sad because Saban truly believes the work that he does by getting dunked in some water will save him, he would be better off to bring something to literally wash him clean and least he gets something out of it, he goes down dirty and he comes up dirty, water cannot save one we need to be washed by the Lord Jesus for without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sins. Saban, needs the living water of the gospel, Eph. 5:26 the water of the washing by the word and the Spirit, John 4:23. Thank you. Gary.
<quoted text>
You have yet to explain baptism into Jesus Christ (the ONE baptism Paul speaks of in Ephesians) which began after Holy Spirit Baptism (which provided miraculous powers) in Acts 2:38...

Acts 19:3-5

3 And he said to them,“Into what then were you baptized?”

So they said,“Into John’s baptism.”

4 Then Paul said,“John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.”

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

"Man made teaching"....?

Gary,'there is none so blind that he will not see.' Remember, YOU stated over and over the subject is closed.

Baptism into Jesus Christ wouldn't be possible "without the shedding of blood" and this baptism is for "remission of sins" Acts 2:38. We wouldn't know about it if not for "the Word and the Spirit". Praise be to God for the Word and the Spirit! Without it, I'd be lost!!!!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33145 Aug 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...I asked you first. Don't go pushing it back onto me. I actually was hoping Gary would tell me. As he thinks he is the guy who has all the information that "my church won't tell me".
Exactly what I thought. There is no specific statement by "God" that states which texts are inspired and which are not. Only men have done this....about 318 of them, for a guesstimate.
Good - we can finally be open and honest about something. You do agree with this, right?
<quoted text>

There is no list from God telling us what Books are inspired. But if a scripture tells you that "God spoke " or that God told His Prophet, then that is the Word of God. The inspiration should be from us wanting to know what the Word of God says.
Incorrect.
It would also prove that the canon is bogus and that many more texts can be used to understand what "God" is trying to say to us humans.

I wouldn't dare think I could know who God will inspire or not. As far as using other texts to understand God, I will be reading the Apocrapha which was in the original KJV until the Catholic Church removed it in the 1800’s.
I can agree that the Roman Catholic Church was bogus. They denied men the right to read the scriptures for themselves. Men fought and died to gain the right to read the scriptures and translate them into English. The KJV is not the Catholic Bible.

It would prove that Christianity is a man-made religion, that really has nothing to do with "God", but more so of writing a book about "God".
The scriptures tell us when the term Christians was first used. It only defined those who believed in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
See? You underestimate the knowledge you can acquire if you just take a little time at researching first, what you believe.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't attend Church, I never have. I have no specific religion.
IMO - the OT contains some historical data. It also contains some good and bad morals, so one must not accept the whole of the OT as truth.
- old laws aren't valid in a modern society - society dictates this. Thus, the OT is not valid anymore.
- the NT only contains books that men chose as their decisions for how to believe in a Jewish "God". I've chosen not to believe in the men, but rather decide on my own what words are genuine and which are not - based upon "God's" own statement.
Since there isn't any such statement made, all books are now included and all are eligible for use.
Honesty, USA...honesty.
A rare find indeed.
There is no scripture that defines God as Jewish. He has many names, jewish is not one of them. Judah is only one of 12 tribes, a remnant of Israel.
Abraham wasn't Jewish yet God said he will be the father of many nations. We are all included in God's creation.
The world changes but the Word of God does not. The scriptures give us the beginning to the end.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33146 Aug 21, 2013
Sorry for the above post new age. I did answer your questions but the only answer that showd is the one you see. I will have to try again later, have to run an errand.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33147 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no scripture that defines God as Jewish. He has many names, jewish is not one of them. Judah is only one of 12 tribes, a remnant of Israel.
Abraham wasn't Jewish yet God said he will be the father of many nations. We are all included in God's creation.
The world changes but the Word of God does not. The scriptures give us the beginning to the end.
you claim you spiritual psychopath.
that you are sign the way and the truth jesus christ showing way of true salvation

you are that awsome idiot,not knowing even that you born between your mama 2 legs, not in USA

you are saviour jesus ,what a crazy and sick people this land gave birth here???

Gods creation exclude devil bastard belonging to their father deceiver satan
AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM,simple demented Liars,denying whole Bible as inspire and claim to be jesus saviour leading others to true salvation

he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33148 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Honesty, USA...honesty.
A rare find indeed.
There is no list from God telling us what Books are inspired. But if a scripture tells you that "God spoke " or that God told His Prophet, then that is the Word of God. The inspiration should be from us wanting to know what the Word of God says.

I wouldn't dare think I could know who God will inspire or not. As far as using other texts to understand God, I will be reading the Apocrapha which was in the original KJV until the Catholic Church removed it in the 1800’s.

I can agree that the Roman Catholic Church was bogus. They denied men the right to read the scriptures for themselves. Men fought and died to gain the right to read the scriptures and translate them into English. The KJV is not the Catholic Bible.

The scriptures tell us when the term Christians was first used. It only defined those who believed in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I do not attend Church, never have. I don’t believe there is anything wrong in attending church, I just choose not too.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#33149 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not attend Church, never have. I don’t believe there is anything wrong in attending church, I just choose not too.
There's an importance in assembling (Heb. 10:25, Acts 20:7, 2 Tim. 2:15, Acts 20:7, Matt. 6:33, Matt. 18:20, 2 Peter 3:18, Heb. 6:1, Philippians 3:13-14)

The reasons why a Christian must attend:
To become stronger and grow (1 Pet. 2:2-3), to increase in knowledge (2 Pet. 1:5), showing faith (James 2:18), grow in Christian virtues (2 Peter 1:5-11, teach / admonish others (Eph. 5:19), Guard against falling away (2 Pet. 2:20-22) let their light shine (Matt. 5:16), Prove one's love for the Lord (John 14:15),(Matt. 18:20), Commanded to grow/attend (Heb. 10:25)

(Acts 20:28, Heb. 13:7, 17, Rev. 3:15-16)

When possible, check out the church of Christ at Mission Viejo, CA
26558 Marguerite Parkway.

Please also read the tract at this link to know what to expect when visiting Christ's church:
http://housetohouse.com/Store/Product.aspx...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33150 Aug 21, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an importance in assembling (Heb. 10:25, Acts 20:7, 2 Tim. 2:15, Acts 20:7, Matt. 6:33, Matt. 18:20, 2 Peter 3:18, Heb. 6:1, Philippians 3:13-14)
The reasons why a Christian must attend:
To become stronger and grow (1 Pet. 2:2-3), to increase in knowledge (2 Pet. 1:5), showing faith (James 2:18), grow in Christian virtues (2 Peter 1:5-11, teach / admonish others (Eph. 5:19), Guard against falling away (2 Pet. 2:20-22) let their light shine (Matt. 5:16), Prove one's love for the Lord (John 14:15),(Matt. 18:20), Commanded to grow/attend (Heb. 10:25)
(Acts 20:28, Heb. 13:7, 17, Rev. 3:15-16)
When possible, check out the church of Christ at Mission Viejo, CA
26558 Marguerite Parkway.
Please also read the tract at this link to know what to expect when visiting Christ's church:
http://housetohouse.com/Store/Product.aspx...
I don't go to church or have a certain denomination, but I do assemble with other believers.
Do you believe that a person who does not attend church is neither hot nor cold? Just curious.

Albuquerque, NM

#33151 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no list from God telling us what Books are inspired.
Good - you are starting with honesty.

If no list exists, how is it that Christianity claims certain books are inspired and others are not, thus resulting in what they call "heresy".

Will you also agree that men chose what books are to be considered inspired and chose those that they didn't want to be inspired?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
But if a scripture tells you that "God spoke " or that God told His Prophet, then that is the Word of God.

What about those texts that say "Jesus said"? Wouldn't those be just as valid.

BTW - anyone can write "God said" or "Jesus said", so how can you specifically know what "God" or Jesus actually said?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The inspiration should be from us wanting to know what the Word of God says.
Okay. This would be an action of Self.

Yes I agree we get to choose what we believe - no religion or men need be involved.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't dare think I could know who God will inspire or not.

Great response. Many so-called "Christians" WILL NOT make this statement, because it goes against their comforting feeling that they DO KNOW who "God" inspires and who "He" doesn't.

You are the first person who has admitted this openly....and what seems to include sincerity. Thanks!
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as using other texts to understand God, I will be reading the Apocrapha which was in the original KJV until the Catholic Church removed it in the 1800’s.
Good, you should read any available text, as we both agree that there is not one list circulating that states that specific texts should be used exclusively.

I'm sensing that you have moved past the dismay and into the astonishment that Jesus spoke of.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The KJV is also not an "original" Bible.

But thanks for the other comments - we do agree.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
a. Jesus never wrote anythign down, so there really isn't any "Gospel of Jesus Christ".
b. There are many gospels that contain teachings by Jesus
c. Many so-called "Christians" (IMO - not less than 98% of Christianity's followers) don't utilize these many teachings by Jesus, so the term is skewed in a modern sense.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
One does not to believe in "God", Jesus, the HS, Allah, Zeus, Quetzalcoatl, Krishna, Vishnu, etc.....by attending a congregation. One just needs to decide to believe.

Self.

A good post USA. Maybe Gary (and others) will read this to better understand how they fail themselves.

Thansk again.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#33152 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. lol

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#33153 Aug 21, 2013
Not so simple

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#33154 Aug 21, 2013
Do they teach you in your church that the writers of the Gospels are anonymous and where not eyewitnesses to the events they write about??
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33155 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Good - you are starting with honesty.
If no list exists, how is it that Christianity claims certain books are inspired and others are not, thus resulting in what they call "heresy".
Will you also agree that men chose what books are to be considered inspired and chose those that they didn't want to be inspired?
<quoted text>
What about those texts that say "Jesus said"? Wouldn't those be just as valid.
BTW - anyone can write "God said" or "Jesus said", so how can you specifically know what "God" or Jesus actually said?
<quoted text>
Okay. This would be an action of Self.
Yes I agree we get to choose what we believe - no religion or men need be involved.
<quoted text>
Great response. Many so-called "Christians" WILL NOT make this statement, because it goes against their comforting feeling that they DO KNOW who "God" inspires and who "He" doesn't.
You are the first person who has admitted this openly....and what seems to include sincerity. Thanks!
<quoted text>
Good, you should read any available text, as we both agree that there is not one list circulating that states that specific texts should be used exclusively.
I'm sensing that you have moved past the dismay and into the astonishment that Jesus spoke of.
<quoted text>
The KJV is also not an "original" Bible.
But thanks for the other comments - we do agree.
<quoted text>
a. Jesus never wrote anythign down, so there really isn't any "Gospel of Jesus Christ".
b. There are many gospels that contain teachings by Jesus
c. Many so-called "Christians" (IMO - not less than 98% of Christianity's followers) don't utilize these many teachings by Jesus, so the term is skewed in a modern sense.
<quoted text>
One does not to believe in "God", Jesus, the HS, Allah, Zeus, Quetzalcoatl, Krishna, Vishnu, etc.....by attending a congregation. One just needs to decide to believe.
Self.
A good post USA. Maybe Gary (and others) will read this to better understand how they fail themselves.
Thansk again.
Just because I didn't agree with you doesn't mean I'm in dismay. I have no doubt God has preserved His Word.
Do the books you read contain a list of what God said was inspired?
The scriptures do say that ALL scriptures are God breathed. The rest is just faith.
I do not believe that any man could prevent God's Word and the testimony of Jesus Christ, from circulating the planet.
The KJV of the Bible has not changed since 1611 except the removal of the Apocrapha in the 1800's. There have been grammatical changes in spelling that took place shortly after the Bible's first print.
This is just a question: Where did the Jesus you believe in come from? Why did he come?

Albuquerque, NM

#33156 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I didn't agree with you doesn't mean I'm in dismay. I have no doubt God has preserved His Word.
NA: "I'm sensing that you have moved past the dismay..."
- If you will reread what I wrote, "moved past the dismay"...."moved past" is an action that shows one has gone forward.

"No doubt, huh?"
I have doubts. Please post your citation that proves "God has preserved His word". This will be good, ya know. Why? Because you will be the first in the history of the Bible to actually show it.

I'm excited!! Let's have it.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>Do the books you read contain a list of what God said was inspired?
No they don't. That should be exciting enough to welcome them in.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures do say that ALL scriptures are God breathed. The rest is just faith.
Men wrote the so-called "scriptures". Men wrote everything we read. It doesn't make them true, especially when you add in the earliest bible on record is only from the 4th century. Four hundred years is a long time to keep something exactly as it was when it was originally scribed.

Now if one is to compare the sanctity of written texts, then the Dead Sea Scrolls are a great example of preserving words - almost exactly as they were originally written.

http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/qumran/ds...

"Duplicates of some scrolls were found at Masada,"

"Contrary to popular reports today, there are no proven manuscript fragments of the New Testament among the Qumran area discoveries. "

This site's published book on the "General Comments" section on page 6 states that the Qumran find is more original than any 1st of 2nd copy found elsewhere.

http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/qumran/van...
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe that any man could prevent God's Word and the testimony of Jesus Christ, from circulating the planet.
We aren't talking about the circulation of the texts, we are talking about "God's" inspiration of the texts.

Circulation is irrelevant to what I am trying to find out.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>The KJV of the Bible has not changed since 1611 except the removal of the Apocrapha in the 1800's. There have been grammatical changes in spelling that took place shortly after the Bible's first print.
A 17th C. edition is 1600+ yrs too late to capture the "truth" without error. You should be honest enough to understand tecual criticism and how copies of copies of copies of copies of copies....etc.....exist in today's world.

Besides, the making of this edition wasn't done very well.

Who would have you believe that "thous" and other ENGLISH SLANG was used in the Middle East. I sure don't.

OOPS!! Do you think someone forgot to cover-up this part of language and dialect?

DOH!!
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>This is just a question: Where did the Jesus you believe in come from? Why did he come?
Same place where we came from - a spiritual world.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#33157 Aug 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
you made laughable joke of the year 2013
are you jesus born in maerica to show the way to salvation?

I KNOW SOMETHING DIFFERENT NOT YOU ONLY TURE JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH THE GATE TO SALVATION JOHN 14;6. 1Tim 2;5

NOT YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CLAIM?
are you grandson of Jim Jones, or self appointed jesus????
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa great shame to hear such claims from blind humanoidal church members serving devil 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dave Nelson 778,575
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Chess 560,553
Gay snapchat names 18 min Bkkthom 178
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Pegasus 265,473
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 47 min sam 48
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Peace_Warrior 605,348
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 56 min sam 37,844
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 hr yon 4,900
More from around the web