|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
"Paul" is not "God", so please do not state what "Paul" says as
"God says".
You look foolish for doing so.
"What does your post have to do with you showing me that you have been saved?"
Please post support and evidence that you have been saved.
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
New, could you show me from the Bible alone where this is not God's word or just some of it is? Chapter and verse please. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me to post where "God" said that what you write is "God's word", but when I've asked you numerous times to post this detail, you refuse.

This is the double-talk that most "Christians" try to get away with, all the while using it to manipulate would-be followers.

Maybe you can answer one question I've posed to you?

My post above has one that you seem to avoid:

Misleading anyone to such a false doctrine is not very beneficial in "God's" eyes.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Again....
Questions Gary is AVOIDING.
He says the subject is closed....

If he can point me to the post number where he answered these questions I'll back off. Until then, he has some splainin' to do:

1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?

2. You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?

3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?

Again, this is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it by saying the subject is closed. You can answer them now or you can skip them for at least the 4th time, demonstrating to everyone on this thread the fraud you are, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.

You're trapped in your false teachings, Gary.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Hi Saban:

I am sorry your out! This is no round 3, 4, 5, 6, I already have said this subject is closed period! I have answered all your questions but the fact is, you have not answered most of mine. Now, I believe we spent more than enough of time on this subject and understand this is important to you Saban, because this is how you believe you became saved.

I have asked you where do we see [immersion] in the Bible? I can see the word [sprinkle][dip] in the Bible but that is it! Now I know your hung up on the mode of water baptism that one must not get dipped, sprinkle, we covered all those three verses on [dip] in the Bible and it has nothing to do with water baptism at all. Now you believe one should go under the water I call it dunked you call it dipped or immersed or whatever. Your straining at a net here to swallow the camel sad to say the poor guy in his death bed could not get saved because he cannot get out of bed and get dunked, dipped or immersed to bad for that POOR MAN BECAUSE the thief on the cross who could not move at all was able to be washed by the blood of the Lamb.

Saban, it is truly sad what you do not see for your church put blinders on you and God speaks about these blind leaders of the blind please read, Matthew2 23, maybe this will help you if God will grant you repentance to the acknowledging of the truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, if not you will be taken captive again by Satan at his will sorry to say. water dunking just will not wash away sins Saban, it just will not wash. We need the living water that only Christ can give, John 4, I am sorry this subject is not about how one should pickle vegetables or whatever, do you know how silly this sounds? Where do we read this in the Bible?

Question, was Peter saved when Christ washed him or was Peter saved when he was water baptized by sprinkling or dipping, or dunking whatever mode you chose. Thank you and may we take our next subject please. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Round 3:
I only asked three to four questions in the post this reply of yours was addressing. Your post answers NONE of those questions!
And you're now saying Jesus baptized Peter's feet Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
You are avoiding my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?
This is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it. You can answer them now or you can show everyone on this thread the fraud you are by skipping over them, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.
----------
You failed yet again to answer those questions and your wrong about the Greek definition:
bap-tid'-zo
Definition
to dip repeatedly, to immerse, to submerge (of vessels sunk)
to cleanse by dipping or submerging, to wash, to make clean with water, to wash one's self, bathe
It is a recipe for making picklesand is helpful because it uses both words. Nicander says that inorder to make a pickle, the vegetable should first be 'dipped'(bapto) into boiling water and then 'baptised'(baptizo) He that believes and is baptised shall be saved'.Christ is saying that mere intellectual assent is not enough. Theremust be a union with him, a real change, like the vegetable to thepickle! Bible Study Magazine, James Montgomery Boice, May 1989.
You think this is why the Eunuch wanted to be baptized when he saw much water?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Hi Saban:

Now enough is enough here do you know how you come across here Saban? Like a little child here that cannot get his own way sad, just so sad.

Saban, your so hung up on the mode of water baptism you keep asking me where is this word [dunk] in the Bible? I will ask you where is the word [immersed] in the Bible?

So Saban, it looks like you have to get baptized again by sprinkling that word is in the Bible many times read, Ezek. 36:25-30, maybe this will help. Here it states very plainly that God must [sprinkle] us with clean water Saban, maybe you missed this one, so you have the wrong water mode sorry to say.

All this is just silly talk because your majoring on a very minor thing here. The fact is, God must sprinkle us with clean water as Jesus washed Peter's feet to make him clean of his sins fact! You may not like this fact but it is in the Bible like it or not sorry to say Saban your church has hood winked you into a works gospel another fact, tell that to the poor guy that cannot get out of bed to get dunked into some literal water to save the poor guy. The thief had a better chance on the cross the poor guy could not even move for he was nailed on the cross yet the Lord washed him as He washed Peter same salvation. You just do not see this fact sad to say because your all hung up on the mode of how much water you need to get saved, dipping will not due, sprinkling will not due even though it is in the word, no, you want to get dunked into the water or immersed same meaning none of those words are even in the Bible yet your hung up on one of them sad just so, so, sad. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Saban fan wrote:
Again....
If he can point me to the post number where he answered these questions I'll back off. Until then, he has some splainin' to do:
1. Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
2. You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
3. You continue to avoid my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?
Again, this is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it by saying the subject is closed. You can answer them now or you can skip them for at least the 4th time, demonstrating to everyone on this thread the fraud you are, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Hi New:

I need chapter and verse from you New, I have asked you this before maybe you missed it? Thank you. Gary.
"Paul" is not "God", so please do not state what "Paul" says as
"God says".
You look foolish for doing so.
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me to post where "God" said that what you write is "God's word", but when I've asked you numerous times to post this detail, you refuse.
This is the double-talk that most "Christians" try to get away with, all the while using it to manipulate would-be followers.
Maybe you can answer one question I've posed to you?
My post above has one that you seem to avoid:
Misleading anyone to such a false doctrine is not very beneficial in "God's" eyes.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
The thief had a better chance on the cross the poor guy could not even move for he was nailed on the cross yet the Lord washed him as He washed Peter same salvation. <quoted text>
I understand.

You will take out of context the word baptism, to mean "any type of washing" - even if it is spittal coming from Jesus' mouth while he spoke to the thief.

Like the thief, no water baptism is required to be saved.

Live with it.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I need chapter and verse from you New, I have asked you this before maybe you missed it? Thank you. Gary.
<quoted text>
You will need a book, chapter and verse to show me that you were saved.

Of course you do, because you don't understand what being "saved" is about.

If you can't provide me with proof that you are saved, why would I entertain any notion that you know how to be saved?

*sighs*
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Hi Dr:

Very true, there is none so blind that will not see. I have tried over and over with Saban, he just does not see this truth at this time.

It is truly sad to see Saban sunk deep in the mire of man made teaching as water saving one literal water. When Jesus said, you must be born again He was not thinking about some literal water here this is what Saban trust is in, all this water and the mode in how much water is just as important for him this is why they major over the mode of water, dipping will not due even though this word is in the Bible and sprinkling will not due even though this is in many places of the Bible. However, dunking will do by water immersion which is not in the Bible same as dunking going under being dunked into a pool or creek of some kind this will due for Saban sad to say. All this is truly sad because Saban truly believes the work that he does by getting dunked in some water will save him, he would be better off to bring something to literally wash him clean and least he gets something out of it, he goes down dirty and he comes up dirty, water cannot save one we need to be washed by the Lord Jesus for without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sins. Saban, needs the living water of the gospel, Eph. 5:26 the water of the washing by the word and the Spirit, John 4:23. Thank you. Gary.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
SIR
START study deep John 3;3-8...about conversation Jesus with Nikodem,and two birthdays phisical and spiritual,
in this case Jesus used Spiritual birth and spiritual baptism by water of heaven Holy Spirit, not by phisical birth and water phisical immersion
read and study greek meanings of 2 types of immersion -baptisms?
take as base John 3;3-8
if you ignore this, with me it is OK?
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN BLINDENSS AND NOT ABLE TO BE BORN AGAIN AND BE BAPIST BY SPIRITUAL BAPTISM FROM DIRECT POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Hi New:

Please do not twist this around I asked you a long time ago for chapter and verse and still void. Now if you do not use the Bible to back up your proof then your void of any proof, it just becomes your opinion which means very little compared to the living word of God, read, 2 Tim. 3:16, Jer. 36:1-3, 2 Tim. 3:15, John 17:17, John 4:23, 2 Cor. 4:3-5. and tell me what they mean to you. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
You will need a book, chapter and verse to show me that you were saved.
Of course you do, because you don't understand what being "saved" is about.
If you can't provide me with proof that you are saved, why would I entertain any notion that you know how to be saved?
*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi New:
Please do not twist this around I asked you a long time ago for chapter and verse and still void. Now if you do not use the Bible to back up your proof then your void of any proof, it just becomes your opinion which means very little compared to the living word of God, read, 2 Tim. 3:16, Jer. 36:1-3, 2 Tim. 3:15, John 17:17, John 4:23, 2 Cor. 4:3-5. and tell me what they mean to you. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
I haven't twisted my position around at all, I've always asked you to prove that you can tell me what "my church" won't tell me. But yet you haven't answered any of my questions.

IMO - you know very littl about Christianity and are trying to deceive those who earnestly try to seek to know "what their church won't tell them".

If anyone is doing the twisting, it is you. You can't seem to hold onto faith in Jesus, if y our life depended upon it.

I've given you plenty of inspired teachings by Jesus, but yet you refuse to accept them.

Why don't you believe Jesus?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

USA Born wrote:
To believe Gary and most of the current posters, we would have to believe that the only true living God is unable to preserve His Word. Absurd!
You have to also believe that the Messiah was not able to preserve His Church.
We would have to believe that the Apostles and others who began the spread of the Gospel to the world, had it wrong.
All of you think you have the real truth. You pick the scriptures apart until they fit your gospel.
There is only one God and one Christ. The Bible is the Living Word.
God in the O.T. is the God of the N.T. He is the same today, yesterday and forever.
your own pleasure what you believe
BUT I AM 1000% SURE YOU DIDN'T COME FROM HEAVEN TO TELL US THIS

ALSO YOU ARE NEXT OF CROWD CHURCHES FULL OF BS AND LIES+HATES OTHERS WHO BELIEVE DIFFERENTLY

IF HATE,THEN YOU ARE CHILD OF SATAN AND SIMPLE BS teaching doctrines of devil

if God of OT and NT is same? not you know this?
ONLY GOD ALONE,
you even are not able to describe smell of your own s...in the toliet

sesh get out satan from here???

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. There is no contradiction in the scriptures either. When they are thought to be found, its just pointing us to flaws in our understanding and the need for more study. The verses Gary uses over and over to try and prove his points do not contradict the scriptures and doctrine I've presented. Yet, several things I've presented absolutely contradicts the doctrine he's developed. This is why he has no straight answer for the questions currently on the floor that he's avoiding. He conveniently says the subject is closed now and asks for additional questions instead... One's he can answer.:)
If he were an honest individual he would recognize the flaws in his doctrine based on these questions and he'd modify it to the truth rather than guard his doctrine from truth. Gary's doctrine is firmly planted in Ego. It was before his two predictions of the end of the world (completely ignoring scripture that instructs otherwise) and it is now (as he completely ignores scripture that instructs the opposite of his teachings).
I'm glad you went back to read some of Gary's old posts. Hope you get the chance to read some of his posts that go back to the beginning of this forum.
This is no lie. Gary and other followers of Camping preached that the parable of the Good Shepherd was really saying that God hired the devil (the hireling) to take over the good good shepherd's (Jesus) flock (the Church). This is why they condemn all Churches throughout the world.
This is only one example. Gary tore up and twisted the O.T. just like he does the N.T.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I understand.
You will take out of context the word baptism, to mean "any type of washing" - even if it is spittal coming from Jesus' mouth while he spoke to the thief.
Like the thief, no water baptism is required to be saved.
Live with it.
The thief died before baptism into Jesus Christ existed. This is the truth Gary wont tell you.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry your out! This is no round 3, 4, 5, 6, I already have said this subject is closed period! I have answered all your questions but the fact is, you have not answered most of mine. Now, I believe we spent more than enough of time on this subject and understand this is important to you Saban, because this is how you believe you became saved.
I have asked you where do we see [immersion] in the Bible? I can see the word [sprinkle][dip] in the Bible but that is it! Now I know your hung up on the mode of water baptism that one must not get dipped, sprinkle, we covered all those three verses on [dip] in the Bible and it has nothing to do with water baptism at all. Now you believe one should go under the water I call it dunked you call it dipped or immersed or whatever. Your straining at a net here to swallow the camel sad to say the poor guy in his death bed could not get saved because he cannot get out of bed and get dunked, dipped or immersed to bad for that POOR MAN BECAUSE the thief on the cross who could not move at all was able to be washed by the blood of the Lamb.
Saban, it is truly sad what you do not see for your church put blinders on you and God speaks about these blind leaders of the blind please read, Matthew2 23, maybe this will help you if God will grant you repentance to the acknowledging of the truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, if not you will be taken captive again by Satan at his will sorry to say. water dunking just will not wash away sins Saban, it just will not wash. We need the living water that only Christ can give, John 4, I am sorry this subject is not about how one should pickle vegetables or whatever, do you know how silly this sounds? Where do we read this in the Bible?
Question, was Peter saved when Christ washed him or was Peter saved when he was water baptized by sprinkling or dipping, or dunking whatever mode you chose. Thank you and may we take our next subject please. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Answers to your questions:
1. I see the word immersion every time I see the word baptism since both mean the same thing.
1b. The thief died prior to baptism into Jesus Christ existing.
2. I don't think the Bible says when Peter was saved. But, we can listen to Peter to find out how he says we must be saved (Acts 2:38).

Moving on----------
Round 4:
I only asked three to four questions in the post this reply of yours was addressing. Your post answers NONE of those questions!
And you're now saying Jesus baptized Peter's feet Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
You are avoiding my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?
This is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it. You can answer them now or you can show everyone on this thread the fraud you are by skipping over them, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Now enough is enough here do you know how you come across here Saban? Like a little child here that cannot get his own way sad, just so sad.
Saban, your so hung up on the mode of water baptism you keep asking me where is this word [dunk] in the Bible? I will ask you where is the word [immersed] in the Bible?
So Saban, it looks like you have to get baptized again by sprinkling that word is in the Bible many times read, Ezek. 36:25-30, maybe this will help. Here it states very plainly that God must [sprinkle] us with clean water Saban, maybe you missed this one, so you have the wrong water mode sorry to say.
All this is just silly talk because your majoring on a very minor thing here. The fact is, God must sprinkle us with clean water as Jesus washed Peter's feet to make him clean of his sins fact! You may not like this fact but it is in the Bible like it or not sorry to say Saban your church has hood winked you into a works gospel another fact, tell that to the poor guy that cannot get out of bed to get dunked into some literal water to save the poor guy. The thief had a better chance on the cross the poor guy could not even move for he was nailed on the cross yet the Lord washed him as He washed Peter same salvation. You just do not see this fact sad to say because your all hung up on the mode of how much water you need to get saved, dipping will not due, sprinkling will not due even though it is in the word, no, you want to get dunked into the water or immersed same meaning none of those words are even in the Bible yet your hung up on one of them sad just so, so, sad. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Again....

One more question you avoided: why was the Eunuch excited to see much water after Philip taught him about Jesus Christ (Acts 8)?

USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

<quoted text>
You are quite confused.
a. The Bible was written many decades/centuries after Jesus died.
b. Jesus never wrote anything down, so >>his approval<< is not available.
You are beginning to show your ignorance or the Bible.
Anyone can repeat words, but not anyone can understand them for why they were written.
The Bible was compiled decades after Jesus, but the scriptures themselves, are dated from about 1400 BC to 94-96 AD.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you still try to prove that GARY and this thread is fraud
you hand on Acts 8 all your poor miserable church life, not realizing what 2 Tim 3;16.2 Peter 1;20 IS TELLING AGAINST YOU?
YOUR CHURCH AND YOUR DOCTRINES ARE NOT WORTHY EVEN BUCKET OF HORSE DUNG??
WHY YOU BABLING THIS YOUR CHURCH NONSENSE,???
My religion is better than your religion?

Really?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Gary wrote:

GOD TOLD US HOW TO WRITE IT IN THE BOOK ALL THE WORDS HE WILL HAVE IN THE BOOK CALLED THE BIBLE READ JER. 36:1-3

Who's us? Either gary thinks he participated in writing the Bible or he has drawn a line between he and new age.
Jeremiah wasn't written until 585 BC. Moses began writing about 1405. The "Book" already existed. A page was added and gary had nothing to do with it.
This goes with Gary's teaching that he himself is a saint, spirtual Jew, the elect etc.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

You are quite confused.
a. The Bible was written many decades/centuries after Jesus died.
b. Jesus never wrote anything down, so >>his approval<< is not available.
You are beginning to show your ignorance or the Bible.
Anyone can repeat words, but not anyone can understand them for why they were written.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible was compiled decades after Jesus, but the scriptures themselves, are dated from about 1400 BC to 94-96 AD.
So were many other texts during this time.

"Where does God specifically state which texts are inspired and which are not?"

C'mon USA Born - the question isn't that difficult when you don't avoid from answering it directly.

Try again answering, but htis time, stay focused and use honesty.

I'm rooting for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,378
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Saint dr Shrink 599,718
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 257,736
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 538,559
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 226,131
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Liam R 441,182
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Clearwater 173,252
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••