Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite confused.
a. The Bible was written many decades/centuries after Jesus died.
b. Jesus never wrote anything down, so >>his approval<< is not available.
You are beginning to show your ignorance or the Bible.
Anyone can repeat words, but not anyone can understand them for why they were written.
who told you this?
who whisper those fable to your ear?

how told you that anyone can not understand them for why they were written?

did you attend Moscow Red University, leaded by sceints made from suberian criminasl?

you are awsome idiot not realizing how low and cheap is your poor brain educated on the base of 6 valumes of marksism and Lenin movement before 1 WW
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being corrected with God's word just as many people were attempting to do before your two judgement day predictions.
Your as hard-headed now as you were then. I'll admit you do know in part - and until you remove your anterior from your posterior you'll continue to find yourself ashamed (1 Tim. 2:15) by the stances you take against the gospel.
Was Paul’s a “works gospel”?
You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
You are avoiding my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?
This is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it. You can answer them now or you can show everyone on this thread the fraud you are by skipping over them, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.
I assume your church creeds made from your brain fraud and confussion,only God want to you to understand simplicity of Bible,

I see not this thread is FRAUD
only you and all your condemned churches are simple earthly and spirtual FRAUD,trying to use fraudulent slave like you,to attempt to deceive more aspossible,because inside of your hearts is simple spirit of devil who is condemned from the beginning?

rather first frauds like you will go away from here,
BUT THIS THREAD WILL EXIST AND THOSE WHO KEEP EYE ON THIS THREAD TO PROCLAIM HOW EVIL CHRISTIANITY BODY IS WHO GOT PAST 2000 YEARS SPIRITUAL VENERAL DISEASES PREPARET TO BE REMOVED BY ATHISTIC GLOBAL FORCES

SOON OR LATTER YOU BE VERY DISSAPOINTED AND LOST,TO SEE YOUR BELIEFS ARE TURN IN RUINS OF SPIRITUAL BABILON GRATE HURE WHO FEED WHOLE MANKIND PAST 2000 YEARS WITH HER ADULTERY,DEAD SPERM, AND DEADLY SINS REV 17.18

Frenny it is time for you top go,
instead spew around,and trying to prove that this THREAD IS FRAUD

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THREADS AND HIS PEOPLE,NOT YOU SIMPLE POS OF CHURCH DEMONIC CREEDS?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi New:
Good question, we this this in Luke 24:27 Jesus was teaching these men on this road called Emaus Jesus said:
"And beginning at Moses and ALL the prophet, He expounded unto them in ALL the scriptures the things concerning Himself."
Here we can see Jesus using the whole word to teach from showing that the whole Bible is the word of God. He also said:
Jesus also said, I will not judge you but the words that I speak the same shall judge you on that day.
We also see that the BIBLE TELLS US THAT ONLY THE SCRIPTURES ARE ABLE TO MAKE ONE WISE UNTO SALVATION, 2 TIM. 3:15-16.
God tells us how He wrote the Bible read, Jer. 36:1-3. Thank you for that great question and can we take our next question please. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
GARY
My friend
i noticed saban posts and carefuly read all of them
last post reveal me my suspicions

HE ACCUSED YOU AND THIS THREAD AS FRAUD AND HE CLAIM HIS PURPOSE WAS TO DISCUSS WITH YOU TO EXPOSE FRAUDS OF OUR BELIEFS,AND THIS THREAD AS LIES AND FRAUD POINTED AGAINST ERATHLY CHURCHES AND HIS MAN MAD BELIEFS

you are right this thread is to discuss Gods Word, not insult or wage war to defeat who is FRAUD AND WHO ISNT?

I truly believe there is not to much left in the world churches to receive GODS GRACE AND BE SAVE

they acts almost all of them? like UNSAVED AND LEFT BEHIND,
JUST ANGRY WEEP AND GNASH THEIR TEETHS AGAINST TRUE GOD AND TRUE BELIEVERS

IF WOULD EXIST VISIONS,WE WOULD SEE GREAT CROWD OF LEFT BEHIND DEAD ZOMBIES MAKING NOICE SQUICKING ,WEEP,GNASH TEETHS AND MARCH AGAINST GODS HOLY CITY AND THOSE WHO ARE HIS GOD CHILDREN

GOD BLESS YOU GARY
RIP

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Bible Truth!! John 4:23-24 States:

Darby Translation (DARBY)
But [the] hour is coming and now is, when the [true worshippers] shall worship the [Father] in spirit and truth; for also the Father seeks such as his worshippers.

John 4:24

Darby Translation (DARBY)
God [is] a spirit; and they who worship him must worship [him] in spirit and truth.

Who is the Father?...Ex 6:3 kj bible.

If it was Jesus, he would of said so...
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Hi Bible:

Well said! Thank you for really taking the time to check these topics out to see if they are true or not.

Now I know people like Saban will get up set and lash out I was not much different years ago and I was a deacon in the church. You see our pride truly hates to be corrected even by the word, God has to break our will and to make it [thy will be done O Lord] only God can do this, thus God gets all the glory.

Saban, does not really know that I truly only want the very best for him and all here and so when I share with him verses from the Bible like Eph. 1:4-6 and many others he has no come back answer to those verses so he will lash out in his pride and turn this around and make personal attacks this is par for the course I understand this and I am not offended at all by this I truly feel sorry that they cannot see the most basic truth's as mankind is all in the same boat so to speak we are all born into sin, Eph. 2:1, Psalm 58:3, Romans 3:10-12.

When God tells us that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God I believe God when He says ALL for some reason when one does not want to see this they will over look these verses in other words they will not bow down to God's word they want to believe what their church teaches and church creeds over the very word of God sad to say.

Bible, you are also correct in the conditions of these churches they will not take correction from the word, 2 Tim. 3:16, this is why they never change they truly believe they think that they have arrived and there is nothing more that they can learn thus they never grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The fact is, and I know this that I only know in part and I will declare in part, 1 Cor. 13, because I just do not know it all, some seem surprised when I say this for some reason. I truly don't believe they know that the Bible is the very image and mind of God, 2 Cor. 4:3-5, this is Almighty God speaking by holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them. This is what God declares who am I to go against God? God forbid!

Bible, believe it or not there are not to many people like your self that will take the time and be objective to check out a matter to find out if it squares with what the Bible declares, most have a closed mind sad to say. You can spot when one is dodging the issues and trying to deflect the topic into a personal matter this just shows that they do not want to deal with the truth of God's word yet. I hope and pray for all here even those that will mock, scoff, and slander, the reason why, I know if it was not for the grace, mercy, and love of God I would be right with them in the scoffing, mocking and such. Again, thank you for those kind words. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
GARY
My friend
i noticed saban posts and carefuly read all of them
last post reveal me my suspicions
HE ACCUSED YOU AND THIS THREAD AS FRAUD AND HE CLAIM HIS PURPOSE WAS TO DISCUSS WITH YOU TO EXPOSE FRAUDS OF OUR BELIEFS,AND THIS THREAD AS LIES AND FRAUD POINTED AGAINST ERATHLY CHURCHES AND HIS MAN MAD BELIEFS
you are right this thread is to discuss Gods Word, not insult or wage war to defeat who is FRAUD AND WHO ISNT?
I truly believe there is not to much left in the world churches to receive GODS GRACE AND BE SAVE
they acts almost all of them? like UNSAVED AND LEFT BEHIND,
JUST ANGRY WEEP AND GNASH THEIR TEETHS AGAINST TRUE GOD AND TRUE BELIEVERS
IF WOULD EXIST VISIONS,WE WOULD SEE GREAT CROWD OF LEFT BEHIND DEAD ZOMBIES MAKING NOICE SQUICKING ,WEEP,GNASH TEETHS AND MARCH AGAINST GODS HOLY CITY AND THOSE WHO ARE HIS GOD CHILDREN
GOD BLESS YOU GARY
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Hi Saban:

I am truly sorry but your not seeing what I am saying I answered these questions many times before but you do not like MY ANSWER SO YOU REPEAT THE SAME QUESTIONS.

YES, WE MUST BE BAPTIZED [WASHED] BY THE LORD JESUS THIS IS A SOUND FACT. HOWEVER, IT IS THE LORD THAT MUST DO AL THE WASHING TO MAKE ONE CLEAN.

Saban, I shared with you example after example here God gives us word pictures to show us what He means and in how He saves, these are shadows or pictures of salvation, the woman at the well, Jesus had to give her living water. Jesus had to wash [baptize] Peter's feet, was Peter dunked? Now it does not matter to me the mode so much as the spiritual picture God is giving us the mode in how when is water baptized does not save him this is why I said look at Simon he was water baptized and he thought he could by salvation or by the Holy Spirit. Does this sound like a saved person? Jesus tells us we are washed by the washing [baptize] of the word. Saban, whenever you look at the word baptize your looking at literal water all the time here.

Jesus gave us a wonderful [historical parable] here in the raising of Lazuras the whole topic is about how God saves. Lazuras is dead literally as we are all born dead spiritually, God had to call Lazuras from the dead to make him alive or quicken him, Eph. 2:1, Lazuras could not come alive by himself could he? Likewise, there is nothing we can do to come alive spiritually God has to do all the work so we can believe on Him, John 6:29. God had to call Lazuras and He had to qualify him to come to Him, For Jesus said, No man can come to me unless the Father which sent me draws him. God does all the work of salvation thus He alone gets all the glory. We are all like Lazuras, God has to call us and He has to make us alive in Him, Ezek. 36:25-30, these verses are just so clear that God must put a new spirit within us, this is why a child even must be born again because they were just born of the flesh they need to be born of the spirit like all the rest of us, God can save a baby just as easy as Him saving a man just before he dies as the thief on the cross. You see all this gives God all the glory none of it comes from me no way! Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being corrected with God's word just as many people were attempting to do before your two judgement day predictions.
Your as hard-headed now as you were then. I'll admit you do know in part - and until you remove your anterior from your posterior you'll continue to find yourself ashamed (1 Tim. 2:15) by the stances you take against the gospel.
You used the term again… water-dunked. Did Jesus Water-dunk? Was Jesus “water dunked”?
You are avoiding my question about those “baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus”(Acts 8). Since this baptism is obviously not Holy Spirit Baptism and it is obviously not Moses baptism or John’s baptism we need you to explain what is involved in THIS baptism. And, if it was replaced by the ONE baptism Paul instructs us about in Ephesians, why did it go the way of the dinosaur?
This is a VERY important topic and you are obviously avoiding it. You can answer them now or you can show everyone on this thread the fraud you are by skipping over them, proving you don't have an answer for them because YOUR CHURCH WON'T TELL YOU.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi Bible:
Well said! Thank you for really taking the time to check these topics out to see if they are true or not.
Now I know people like Saban will get up set and lash out I was not much different years ago and I was a deacon in the church. You see our pride truly hates to be corrected even by the word, God has to break our will and to make it [thy will be done O Lord] only God can do this, thus God gets all the glory.
Saban, does not really know that I truly only want the very best for him and all here and so when I share with him verses from the Bible like Eph. 1:4-6 and many others he has no come back answer to those verses so he will lash out in his pride and turn this around and make personal attacks this is par for the course I understand this and I am not offended at all by this I truly feel sorry that they cannot see the most basic truth's as mankind is all in the same boat so to speak we are all born into sin, Eph. 2:1, Psalm 58:3, Romans 3:10-12.

Bible, you are also correct in the conditions of these churches they will not take correction from the word, 2 Tim. 3:16, this is why they never change they truly believe they think that they have arrived and there is nothing more that they can learn thus they never grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The fact is, and I know this that I only know in part and I will declare in part, 1 Cor. 13, because I just do not know it all, some seem surprised when I say this for some reason. I truly don't believe they know that the Bible is the very image and mind of God, 2 Cor. 4:3-5, this is Almighty God speaking by holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them. This is what God declares who am I to go against God? God forbid!
Bible, believe it or not there are not to many people like your self that will take the time and be objective to check out a matter to find out if it squares with what the Bible declares, most have a closed mind sad to say. You can spot when one is dodging the issues and trying to deflect the topic into a personal matter this just shows that they do not want to deal with the truth of God's word yet. I hope and pray for all here even those that will mock, scoff, and slander, the reason why, I know if it was not for the grace, mercy, and love of God I would be right with them in the scoffing, mocking and such. Again, thank you for those kind words. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Gary
for many years of my life 33 years
I was Jehova Witness misionary with same beliefs like yours or simmilar to FR
our dissagreement lead me to step down from this organization,leaving me with complete mistrust,but vast experience to give a true analize of man and churches doctrines
I know after short observation who they are,and tell the truth from now on.

I never had earthly hope teach by JW to others,
they always reject against Grace of God,my heavenly awaken at 1976 EPH 1;2-12
I know not man not preacher or church have right to interfere inside of our hearts who are we at all,only GOD AND HEART OF HUMAN KNOWS WHO WE ARE,ROM 8;16-17

but today my opinion mostly is without of mistake,sometimes in error,but after little while I know who is who?

I RESPECT YOUR BELIEFS,THEY ARE COMPLETLY SIMILAR TO MY, ONLY I PERSONALY DON'T BELIEVE TRINITY, OR JESUS IS YAHVEH GOD OF OT,or chrsitmas,birthdays. blood transfusions,or cross(roman symbol of god Tammuz and Jesus was not killed on this cross)

but those personal rejection is between God and us,
God knows this,and correct us or not,
WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THINGS OF EARTHLY MEANS,GOD WILL PURIFY US PROPERLY,AND GIVE RIGHT PLACE IN HIS HOLY TABERNACLE TEMPLE OF GOD?
maybe God Almighty needs me such I am and what I am doing???

God always bless you my friend,
you are the only one who I do like your biblical posts, and treat as spiritual friend and brother in Christ

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary
our dissagreement lead me to step down from this organization,leaving me with complete mistrust,but vast experience to give a true analize of man and churches doctrines
I know not man not preacher or church have right to interfere inside of our hearts who are we at all,only GOD AND HEART OF HUMAN KNOWS WHO WE ARE,ROM 8;16-17
but today my opinion mostly is without of mistake,sometimes in error,but after little while I know who is who?
I RESPECT YOUR BELIEFS,THEY ARE COMPLETLY SIMILAR TO MY, ONLY I PERSONALY DON'T BELIEVE TRINITY, OR JESUS IS YAHVEH GOD OF OT,or chrsitmas,birthdays. blood transfusions,or cross(roman symbol of god Tammuz and Jesus was not killed on this cross)
WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THINGS OF EARTHLY MEANS,GOD WILL PURIFY US PROPERLY,AND GIVE RIGHT PLACE IN HIS HOLY TABERNACLE TEMPLE OF GOD?
you are the only one who I do like your biblical posts, and treat as spiritual friend and brother in Christ
Yea, I agree with many points you have just made.

This is brilliant.

Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am truly sorry but your not seeing what I am saying I answered these questions many times before but you do not like MY ANSWER SO YOU REPEAT THE SAME QUESTIONS.
YES, WE MUST BE BAPTIZED [WASHED] BY THE LORD JESUS THIS IS A SOUND FACT. HOWEVER, IT IS THE LORD THAT MUST DO AL THE WASHING TO MAKE ONE CLEAN.
Saban, I shared with you example after example here God gives us word pictures to show us what He means and in how He saves, these are shadows or pictures of salvation, the woman at the well, Jesus had to give her living water. Jesus had to wash [baptize] Peter's feet, was Peter dunked? Now it does not matter to me the mode so much as the spiritual picture God is giving us the mode in how when is water baptized does not save him this is why I said look at Simon he was water baptized and he thought he could by salvation or by the Holy Spirit. Does this sound like a saved person? Jesus tells us we are washed by the washing [baptize] of the word. Saban, whenever you look at the word baptize your looking at literal water all the time here.
Jesus gave us a wonderful [historical parable] here in the raising of Lazuras the whole topic is about how God saves. Lazuras is dead literally as we are all born dead spiritually, God had to call Lazuras from the dead to make him alive or quicken him, Eph. 2:1, Lazuras could not come alive by himself could he? Likewise, there is nothing we can do to come alive spiritually God has to do all the work so we can believe on Him, John 6:29. God had to call Lazuras and He had to qualify him to come to Him, For Jesus said, No man can come to me unless the Father which sent me draws him. God does all the work of salvation thus He alone gets all the glory. We are all like Lazuras, God has to call us and He has to make us alive in Him, Ezek. 36:25-30, these verses are just so clear that God must put a new spirit within us, this is why a child even must be born again because they were just born of the flesh they need to be born of the spirit like all the rest of us, God can save a baby just as easy as Him saving a man just before he dies as the thief on the cross. You see all this gives God all the glory none of it comes from me no way! Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
I only asked three to four questions in the post this reply of yours was addressing. Your post answers NONE of those questions!

And you're now saying Jesus baptized Peter's feet effectively adding your doctrine to the Word once again. Shameful.

Here's those questions that there post avoids:

Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Hi New:

Paul did not say those words in the Bible what he wanted to say no way! God's word is very clear when it states:

"Holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them"

GOD TOLD US HOW TO WRITE IT IN THE BOOK ALL THE WORDS HE WILL HAVE IN THE BOOK CALLED THE BIBLE READ JER. 36:1-3

GOD ALSO TELLS US THAT all SCRIPTURE IS GOD BREATHED,,,," 2 TIM. 3:16.

NEW, I HAVE TOLD YOU THESE THINGS BEFORE BUT YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN TO THEM.

New, I cannot make you see this truth God has to, all that I can do is share what God says in His word that's it! You do not have to believe this or not, I am just quoting from the word of God when it declares ALL scripture is God breathed I believe it.

New, could you show me from the Bible alone where this is not God's word or just some of it is? Chapter and verse please. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
"Paul" is not "God", so please do not state what "Paul" says as
"God says".
You look foolish for doing so.
"What does your post have to do with you showing me that you have been saved?"
Please post support and evidence that you have been saved.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Hi Dr:

This statement you made is very true sad to say, "They []MANY OF THE CHURCHES] ALWAYS REJECT THE GRACE OF GOD]

Yes, many have some kind of works gospel be it accepting Jesus, making an alter call, saying the sinners prayer, going to church, getting dunked or sprinkled in some water believing water baptism saves one, and on and on the list goes nobody knows how long this list is,

Dr. it is all the pride of man who looks to save himself making void the pure grace of God not of works least any man should boast, Eph. 2:8-9. Many want to boast in what they have done making void the finished work of the cross when Jesus said it is finished, there is nothing that one can take away from or add to what is finished. Many, however want to add to what was already finished sad to say. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Hi saban:

I am sorry but I have closed this subject four or five pages ago because this issue with you Saban you just do not see this right now.

I have already shown you from the Greek rendering baptize means [to wash]911 you do not want to believe this because maybe you want to be dunked I don't know. I do know Jesus told Peter if He does NOT WASH him he will not be one bit clean.

The only mode I have seen in the Bible is the word wash, sprinkle, and water. I asked you to show me the word [immersion]in our Bible we do not see it Saban, I know and understand this pains you but you will not see this there. Your majoring on a minor here because you believe the mode saves you. I asked you if one gets sprinkled will that do? No answer, to bad for the man who is dying on his death bed he cannot get up TO DO THIS WORK of going down to the church and getting dunked into a pool of water so it looks like it is to late for this dear soul the thief
on the cross had a better change than him and he could not move at all and yet he was washed by the Lord by the washing of water by the word, Eph. 5:26. Saban, you strain at a net to swallow a camel sad to say here. I asked you to do some word studies but it looks like you never did because your church does not believe this that is, we are all born into sin and only God can do all the saving. Thank you and can we take our next subject please. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15

Sad, so sad you do not see these wonderful truth's as many do
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I only asked three to four questions in the post this reply of yours was addressing. Your post answers NONE of those questions!
And you're now saying Jesus baptized Peter's feet effectively adding your doctrine to the Word once again. Shameful.
Paul was told “Now GET UP and GO into the city, and you will be told what you MUST DO.”
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary
Doc,

I was very happy to read that you do not believe in the Trinity and also do not believe that Jesus is God.

Thanks for clarifying that.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

a. The Bible was written many decades/centuries after Jesus died.

b. Jesus never wrote anything down, so >>his approval<< is not available.
True that!
Saban fan

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi saban:
I am sorry but I have closed this subject four or five pages ago because this issue with you Saban you just do not see this right now.
The only mode I have seen in the Bible is the word wash, sprinkle, and water. I asked you to show me the word [immersion]in our Bible we do not see it Saban, I know and understand this (removed) the thief
on the cross had a better change than him and he could not move at all and yet he was washed by the Lord by the washing of water by the word, Eph. 5:26. Saban, you strain at a net to swallow a camel sad to say here. I asked you to do some word studies but it looks like you never did because your church does not believe this that is, we are all born into sin and only God can do all the saving. Thank you and can we take our next subject please. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Sad, so sad you do not see these wonderful truth's as many do
<quoted text>
Round 3:
----------
You failed yet again to answer those questions and your wrong about the Greek definition:
bap-tid'-zo
Definition
to dip repeatedly, to immerse, to submerge (of vessels sunk)
to cleanse by dipping or submerging, to wash, to make clean with water, to wash one's self, bathe
to overwhelm
Not to be confused with 911, bapto. The clearest example that showsthe meaning of baptizo is a text from the Greek poet and physicianNicander, who lived about 200 B.C. It is a recipe for making picklesand is helpful because it uses both words. Nicander says that inorder to make a pickle, the vegetable should first be 'dipped'(bapto) into boiling water and then 'baptised'(baptizo) in thevinegar solution. Both verbs concern the immersing of vegetables in asolution. But the first is temporary. The second, the act ofbaptising the vegetable, produces a permanent change. When used in the New Testament, this word more often refers to ourunion and identification with Christ than to our water baptism. e.g.Mark 16:16.'He that believes and is baptised shall be saved'.Christ is saying that mere intellectual assent is not enough. Theremust be a union with him, a real change, like the vegetable to thepickle! Bible Study Magazine, James Montgomery Boice, May 1989.
You think this is why the Eunuch wanted to be baptized when he saw much water?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
I was very happy to read that you do not believe in the Trinity and also do not believe that Jesus is God.
Thanks for clarifying that.
you didn't read my earlier posts?
and maybe doesn't understand my jokes
I never am and adversary of any posters,
I use my not harmful language based on my experience meet in past all kind of people from other countries and languages,
going from door to door as misionary person learn incredible vast experience from psychology,words,and Bible argues without of end,
everywhere how big and great is this globe???

I BELIEVE ONLY WHAT BIBLE SAYS IN ORIGINAL THE TANAKH OT AND NT koine greek

many english transaltions or churches are not my concern,I never was any follower of FR Camping stolen chronology from Europa disign at 1974 in Europa not by Camping-so called over 13000 existency of human life on this earth,and 7000 years after flood of Noah,
ONLY CAMPING LIED,BECAUSE BIBLE NOWHERE SHOWS END OF THIS WORLD BASED ON NOAH FLOOD AND 7000 ANIVERSARY AT 2011, NOT 21 MAY AT ALL?
anyway thanks for your post

have nice evening
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Round 3:
----------
You failed yet again to answer those questions and your wrong about the Greek definition:
bap-tid'-zo
Definition
to dip repeatedly, to immerse, to submerge (of vessels sunk)
to cleanse by dipping or submerging, to wash, to make clean with water, to wash one's self, bathe
to overwhelm
Not to be confused with 911, bapto. The clearest example that showsthe meaning of baptizo is a text from the Greek poet and physicianNicander, who lived about 200 B.C. It is a recipe for making picklesand is helpful because it uses both words. Nicander says that inorder to make a pickle, the vegetable should first be 'dipped'(bapto) into boiling water and then 'baptised'(baptizo) in thevinegar solution. Both verbs concern the immersing of vegetables in asolution. But the first is temporary. The second, the act ofbaptising the vegetable, produces a permanent change. When used in the New Testament, this word more often refers to ourunion and identification with Christ than to our water baptism. e.g.Mark 16:16.'He that believes and is baptised shall be saved'.Christ is saying that mere intellectual assent is not enough. Theremust be a union with him, a real change, like the vegetable to thepickle! Bible Study Magazine, James Montgomery Boice, May 1989.
You think this is why the Eunuch wanted to be baptized when he saw much water?
SIR
START study deep John 3;3-8...about conversation Jesus with Nikodem,and two birthdays phisical and spiritual,
in this case Jesus used Spiritual birth and spiritual baptism by water of heaven Holy Spirit, not by phisical birth and water phisical immersion

read and study greek meanings of 2 types of immersion -baptisms?
take as base John 3;3-8

if you ignore this, with me it is OK?

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN BLINDENSS AND NOT ABLE TO BE BORN AGAIN AND BE BAPIST BY SPIRITUAL BAPTISM FROM DIRECT POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

To believe Gary and most of the current posters, we would have to believe that the only true living God is unable to preserve His Word. Absurd!
You have to also believe that the Messiah was not able to preserve His Church.
We would have to believe that the Apostles and others who began the spread of the Gospel to the world, had it wrong.
All of you think you have the real truth. You pick the scriptures apart until they fit your gospel.
There is only one God and one Christ. The Bible is the Living Word.
God in the O.T. is the God of the N.T. He is the same today, yesterday and forever.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

USA Born wrote:
To believe Gary and most of the current posters, we would have to believe that the only true living God is unable to preserve His Word. Absurd!
You have to also believe that the Messiah was not able to preserve His Church.
We would have to believe that the Apostles and others who began the spread of the Gospel to the world, had it wrong.
All of you think you have the real truth. You pick the scriptures apart until they fit your gospel.
There is only one God and one Christ. The Bible is the Living Word.
God in the O.T. is the God of the N.T. He is the same today, yesterday and forever.
I agree with you. There is no contradiction in the scriptures either. When they are thought to be found, its just pointing us to flaws in our understanding and the need for more study. The verses Gary uses over and over to try and prove his points do not contradict the scriptures and doctrine I've presented. Yet, several things I've presented absolutely contradicts the doctrine he's developed. This is why he has no straight answer for the questions currently on the floor that he's avoiding. He conveniently says the subject is closed now and asks for additional questions instead... One's he can answer.:)

If he were an honest individual he would recognize the flaws in his doctrine based on these questions and he'd modify it to the truth rather than guard his doctrine from truth. Gary's doctrine is firmly planted in Ego. It was before his two predictions of the end of the world (completely ignoring scripture that instructs otherwise) and it is now (as he completely ignores scripture that instructs the opposite of his teachings).

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi New:
Paul did not say those words in the Bible what he wanted to say no way! God's word is very clear when it states:
"Holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them"
GOD TOLD US HOW TO WRITE IT IN THE BOOK ALL THE WORDS HE WILL HAVE IN THE BOOK CALLED THE BIBLE READ JER. 36:1-3
GOD ALSO TELLS US THAT all SCRIPTURE IS GOD BREATHED,,,," 2 TIM. 3:16.
NEW, I HAVE TOLD YOU THESE THINGS BEFORE BUT YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN TO THEM.
New, I cannot make you see this truth God has to, all that I can do is share what God says in His word that's it! You do not have to believe this or not, I am just quoting from the word of God when it declares ALL scripture is God breathed I believe it.
New, could you show me from the Bible alone where this is not God's word or just some of it is? Chapter and verse please. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
You are not bringing any truth, but trying to deceive me with false proclamations from men.

Shoot - for one to say they believe in Jesus, yet actaully post teachings by Jesus, I find you are not anything you have said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,361 - 31,380 of32,914
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

556 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min shyam 4,405
bbw snapchat 12 min jacobarendt07 11
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Patrick 223,933
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 532,075
Bowel Incontinence is NOT caused by an****al *... 24 min Jennette 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min It aint necessarily so 719,667
I want a sugar daddy. 29 min teshka 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min WildWeirdWillie 172,148
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,282
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 13 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••