Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Sosthenes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the true church (Rom. 16:16).
You can read about it here.
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)(Eph. 3:3,4)
thegospelofchrist.com
thetruthinlove.com
whybaptism.org
gbntv.org (Gospel Broadcasting Network 24/7)
There's been quite a bit of information added to the whybaptism.org site since the last time I looked at it.

Great site!!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Hi Saban:

The sad part is, some believe what their church teaches, not the Bible However, when face to face with just the word they come up empty many times. This is why I believe it is always better to clear the air just on a one to one level. Many of the things that are written today can be very easy dis-proven. Now I truly wish this was not the case but it is, many have fallen away from sound doctrine years ago by people trusting in their churches creeds more than the word of God.

This is why when you have a question I will try to answer it with the word not with some other site that may agree with your churches points of view I understand it is nice to have people agree with you but when tested many times just by the word of God you can see many of your ideas just does not square with the Bible it is not in harmony with the rest of the Bible as I have shown you in great detail I believe just from the word.

Saban, this is why when I ask you a question and I hear nothing from you about the answer I know you really have not done your home work on the issue because if you did you would be able to explain this. I am open to all for correction, reproof, and for instruction myself, 2 Tim. 3:16, but it must come by the word of God alone.

If one claims to know the truth I say lets test it to see if your church is in line with the word of God we should be open for examination not to fly off the handle and act out in the flesh and start calling names as I am from Satan, I am a false prophet and things like this without backing it up by the word. All one does is expose themselves when they act out like this because it shows a lack of the fruit of the Holy Spirit one of them is, meekness meaning self controlled, and gentleness, love, long-suffering, peace, faith and such, Gal. 5:22-23

When one truly has the truth he is under control by the Spirit of God he walks in the spirit and shows self restraint in name calling and such this is just the works of the flesh sad to say. Now I understand one may not agree on some things but God warns us if we say we truly love God and show hate towards a brother in Christ the Bible says they are a murderer this is why I close with 1 John 3:13-15. If one claims the belong in Christ church and they display the works of the flesh and many can see this openly then they begin to truly doubt that person. God tells us that the greatest thing is love, 1 Cor. 13:13, and true love will always rejoice in the truth of the word not in a lie.

So, when I discuss with others here you do not see me act out in hate but I try to be patient with all here even those that oppose the truth. I am meek with these dear souls that is, in self control.

"In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; If God perhaps will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." 2 Tim. 25-26

Many have no clue that they are held captive by Satan at his will because they are not born of the word and the Spirit. Now many of these dear people can be very sincere but sincerely wrong! Now I always say here that I cannot make one see truth I am just a witness of the truth of the word this is my authority not my opinion, not what I believe but what saith the word! THE FACT IS, WE CANNNOT EVEN REPENT OUR SELF TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH UNLESS GOD GRANTS THIS. We will be judged by the word of God the Lord tells us, this is why I love God's word and share it as faithfully as possible. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary,
This is truth being presented to you here.
Another one that answers just about every question I've ever had is:
www.apologeticspress.org
Use the search feature.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Hi Dr:

Thank you for your input. The sad fact is, many do not have the true gospel. I do not listen much to anyone to busy in the word. I believe none of us knows it all many would like to believe less of one because of this fact maybe because they think they have all the truth? We all should be on a learning curve here and making adjustments when we see we do not have it just right. The sad thing is, most all churches never allow for correction once they put their ideas in a creed it will never change, this shows us they have a higher view of their own creeds above the word of God. Now God told us He has given His word so we can make correction, at times, 2 Tim. 3:16, some people seem offended when I say this because they will not change because their church teaches this false doctrine or that false doctrine. However, those who truly claim they know the truth they are not ashamed to share and to show why their teaching is just from the word of God. Many can get very hostile and show much hate this gives them away when they do this because they are not acting out in the fruit of the Spirit of God in, Gal. 5:22-23.

Now I understand we do not arrive at truth at the same time here for some it may take awhile it took me years and years of study and rejustment to be where I am by the mercy of God alone. I try to show why one may have it wrong and many times many will not receive this truth I know it is only the Lord that can show one truth so I can pray for these dear souls and I do all here. This is what the Bible tells us to pray even for our enemies this can be an enemy of the true gospel many do not see themselves in this manner because God has to show us truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-25.

So, I truly hope the very best for all here because in a short time it will be all over life goes by so fast before you know it we are at the end of our life. After this it is to late to have a change of heart today is the day to make sure our calling and election is sure, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Cor. 13:5. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
GARY
For past 3 years a SEE all those Born in USA, others, NASL, and others
entering posts and from begining insult someone beliefs and their personalities accusing us of doing this
they spread cockroaches eggs, and scorpion venom trying to convince yoursleves how good they are,how humble,noble, believers,teachers,pastors popes
but end shows us?who they are,Just simple cyber devil ghosts spreading poison around,appear for one or 2 weeks,and dissapear without of any annoucement,then again appear ,spew,spit,insult others and again dissapear
they don't deserve such nice words,they doesn't understand what is to be nice,lovely,or honest
I alway saw you as Honest man,
I don't listen Cmping, but i see his devotion,life in Christ and His radio contribution to the Whole world preaching ,reading Bible,hymns,and spiritual enlightments to all listeners
but who they are here those trolls/devil ghosts wandering like dead scavengers and insulting others beliefs, mock others personalities,
spread venom and cockroach eggs existing only when they finish their wicked posts?
I always keep to myself and encouarage others true believers to keep focus on 2 Cor 6;14-16
GOD BLESS YOU GARY

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't Lie around,
you are not saint, and Rom 16;16 doesn't apply to you or anyearthly christian churches 2 Cor 11;13-15
also your Gospel Radio nobody heard overseas like you claim( around the world)
I am from overseas and never heard your RADIO GOSPEL
rather I only heard FR from Oakland CA,w old pal 95 years old Camping,
also you proved you are simple poor LIAR
HUMAN LIARS ARE ADOPTED CHILDREN OF SATAN-FATHER OF ALL LIES

It seems you have a burr under your saddle.

I hope you get to feeling better.

I am a saint and anyone who is a New Testament Christian is also a saint according to the word of God.

(1Cor.1:2)- 2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

...to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints,...

BeingSaved.org

Gospel Broadcasting Network
gbntv.org

24/7
No commercials.
No begging the public for money.
We are interested in your soul not your money.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
The sad part is, some believe what their church teaches, not the Bible However, when face to face with just the word they come up empty many times. This is why I believe it is always better to clear the air just on a one to one level. Many of the things that are written today can be very easy dis-proven. Now I truly wish this was not the case but it is, many have fallen away from sound doctrine years ago by people trusting in their churches creeds more than the word of God.
This is why when you have a question I will try to answer it with the word not with some other site that may agree with your churches points of view I understand it is nice to have people agree with you but when tested many times just by the word of God you can see many of your ideas just does not square with the Bible it is not in harmony with the rest of the Bible as I have shown you in great detail I believe just from the word.
Saban, this is why when I ask you a question and I hear nothing from you about the answer I know you really have not done your home work on the issue because if you did you would be able to explain this. I am open to all for correction, reproof, and for instruction myself, 2 Tim. 3:16, but it must come by the word of God alone.
If one claims to know the truth I say lets test it to see if your church is in line with the word of God we should be open for examination not to fly off the handle and act out in the flesh and start calling names as I am from Satan, I am a false prophet and things like this without backing it up by the word. All one does is expose themselves when they act out like this because it shows a lack of the fruit of the Holy Spirit one of them is, meekness meaning self controlled, and gentleness, love, long-suffering, peace, faith and such, Gal. 5:22-23
When one truly has the truth he is under control by the Spirit of God he walks in the spirit and shows self restraint in name calling and such this is just the works of the flesh sad to say. Now I understand one may not agree on some things but God warns us if we say we truly love God and show hate towards a brother in Christ the Bible says they are a murderer this is why I close with 1 John 3:13-15. If one claims the belong in Christ church and they display the works of the flesh and many can see this openly then they begin to truly doubt that person. God tells us that the greatest thing is love, 1 Cor. 13:13, and true love will always rejoice in the truth of the word not in a lie.
So, when I discuss with others here you do not see me act out in hate but I try to be patient with all here even those that oppose the truth. I am meek with these dear souls that is, in self control.
"In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; If God perhaps will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." 2 Tim. 25-26
Many have no clue that they are held captive by Satan at his will because they are not born of the word and the Spirit. Now many of these dear people can be very sincere but sincerely wrong! Now I always say here that I cannot make one see truth I am just a witness of the truth of the word this is my authority not my opinion, not what I believe but what saith the word! THE FACT IS, WE CANNNOT EVEN REPENT OUR SELF TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH UNLESS GOD GRANTS THIS. We will be judged by the word of God the Lord tells us, this is why I love God's word and share it as faithfully as possible. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
I'm just pointing out false teaching when I see it. It is the type of teaching you do that we're warned about in the scriptures. It distracts from the gospel and deceives people into believing they do not have to "obey the gospel" to be right with God. Who is the father of lies, Gary?

You've developed a system that is way out of context. It's YOURS.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Sosthenes wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a saint and anyone who is a New Testament Christian is also a saint according to the word of God.
(1Cor.1:2)- 2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
BeingSaved.org
gbntv.org
24/7
No commercials.
Good video. I'm hopeful everyone here will watch it.

BeingSaved.org
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hi Sosthenes:

I could not help notice the site you gave as soon as one goes to this site it states:

[WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED]

I am sorry but right from the very start of this site shows this other gospel is not built on God but on [SELF] the fact is, we cannot do nothing to get our self saved for it is all the work of God that anyone can believe.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD that you believe on Him whom He hath sent" John 6:29

Sinful man would like it to read something like this,

"And Jesus said it is the WORK OF MAN that you believe on Him whom He hath sent" You see man's pride here?

Mankind in their pride wants to take it upon them selves to think they can do something to add to the grace of God least any man should boast, Eph. 2:8-9

The fact is, God must call us He must chose us, He must accept us in Him and all this was already done before the very foundation of the world, read Eph. 1:4-6, John 15:16, and Romans 9:11-24. Maybe these verses God will show you that it is all His work when we add to the work of God's salvation the fact is, we make void of the pure grace of God. ALL have sinned and come short of the glory f God. The only thing we can say is cry out to God for His mercy maybe He will have mercy, Psalm 51, also the King of Ninevah is a very good picture of salvation the King said, who can tell? Maybe God will turn from His fierce anger and have mercy. The King knew salvation was not what he could do no way!

Mankind is born in sin and in trespasses and he is not capable to come to God on His terms the reason why is, He is born dead and in sins and in rebellion towards God, Romans 3:10-12, Eph. 2:1, Psalm 58:3. Mankind hates this fact. This is why Jesus said, you MUST be born again to enter into the kingdom of God. God must apply His word to ones heart and He must quicken one or make one alive in Christ by His Spirit there is nothing we can add to this work that only God can do. The true salvation of God is truly a miracle and work of God that one can believe on Him. This true gospel God gets ALL the glory and that is the way it should be no glory should go to man in the work of God's salvation. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
Sosthenes wrote:
<quoted text>
BeingSaved.org
gbntv.org
24/7
No commercials.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Dear all:

Many of these churches today have in the stores these,[How to be saved] books

There is a whole list of how to books

1- How t be a carpenter

2- How to be a better husband.

3- How to pass your grade

4- How to fly.

5- How to drive.

The list is really endless and in the mix of these how to books is also a do it your self have it your way how to be saved books. This is truly sad because the title speaks volumes alone!

The fact is, God must do all the work in the salvation of man, yet man wants to add something to God's salvation plan this is all the pride of man this is what made Satan fall, in, Isa. 14, we can see Satan said [I WILL] five times it was Satan's pride and the same way Satan fell he is using on the churches today in a gospel that is based on [I WILL]

However, in, Ezekiel 36:25-30, and in Romans 9:11-16, There is another [I WILL] however, this [I WILL] is the [I WILL] of God and He said He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, and He will have compassion on whom He will have compassion. So then, it is NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH,,,,"

We cannot will our self to be saved because the fact is, we are all in the same boat so to speak we are all dead in sins we are born spiritually dead, In Adam ALL die but in Christ ALL is made alive. This is why we must be born again of the Spirit of God. What is born of flesh Jesus said, is flesh but what is born of Spirit is Spirit marvel not YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. This born again is all the act of God by His word and His Spirit alone minus the work of man. Once God does save a person he will work out what God had already worked in his life so he will produce the fruits of the Holy Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23.

Mankind hates the true gospel of grace because we are all born in rebellion and in sin, Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12 there is not one that will seek after God no not one! You see no one will seek after God unless God does the work this is why Jesus said:

No man can come to me unless the Father which sent me draw him.

You see it is impossible to come to the Lord unless God makes the first move and we do not like this gospel because it leaves self out of the equation this is why when Jesus said this many stopped and did not follow him any more the reason being they also wanted a do it your self gospel they knew and understand that they could do nothing on there own to get themselves saved.

God is the one that must sprinkle clean water on us, Ezek. 36:15-30, He must give us a new heart, He must put a new spirit within us, He must break the stony heart and give us a heart of flesh, He will make us walk in His way and laws. You see this gives all the glory to God for to God be all the glory great things He has done. It does not say great things we have done this is what sinful man would like it to read I understand but it is not the gospel of grace it ends up being a gospel of works. You see many churches today have one thing in common that is, they all believe in a do it your self gospel they will add some work that man does to merit salvation thus they make void of the grace of God. Thank you and to God be ALL the glory great things He has done. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hi Saban:

I am sorry but when I prove the point just with the word of God and I answer your questions and when I ask you a question your offended sad to say and lash out and call names this is not the church that Christ has built I am sorry to say because I am a person that loves the Lord with all my heart soul and strength and love my brother enough to tell him the truth in love.

Now when I asked the question when Jesus said you must be born again to enter into the kingdom of God. Does this mean the baby does not need to be born again. We can see Jesus saying, what is born of flesh is flesh we know that babies are born of the flesh but Jesus goes on and says what is born of the Spirit is Spirit marvel not you must be born again. The child is born of the flesh.

Now I will ask you this question again where does it state in John 3 that the baby does not need to be born again?

Saban, if you do not know just humble your self and say this and I will be glad to help you this is what I am here for that is to encourage people to make sure their calling and election is sure and to see what your church won't tell you. As you can see they are not telling you that we are all born in sin from the very start as soon as the babe is born they go astray,,, Psalm 58. God tell us that we are born in sin, Eph. 2:1, God tells us that there is not one that will seek after God no not one! Romans 3:1012. This is why Jesus said, No man can come unto me unless the Father which sent me draw me. You cannot come to God on your terms unless God draws you this is why many stopped following the Lord.

Saban, many hate the fact that you cannot do nothing God must do all the work thus God gets ALL the glory.

You see Saban, I am the one giving God all the glory in the work of His salvation program, you want to add to the mix works in your program that you believe will save you.

Saban, look below here and you can see your void of any biblical proof that shows me where I am wrong according to the standard of God's word not what you think or your opinion it does not mean nothing unless one can prove just frm the word of God where I am wrong because I just shared here the word read, Eph. 1:4-6, Romans 9:11-24 then get back to me and tell me from the word where these verses does not speak of God alone doing all the work f salvation to believe in fact Jesus said:

"And Jesus answered and said, This is the WORK OF GOD that you believe on Him whom He hath sent" John 6:29

Saban, you would like to believe that water dunking saves this is the mode you believe that gets one saved this is why you said if one is not water dunked by baptism he is not saved.

Saban you would like to have this verse go like this:

"And Jesus said it is the work of man that you believe on Him whom He hath sent."

This will not wash one from sins Saban, This is why Jesus had to wash Peter so he would be clean. Did Peter get clean by what he did or what Jesus did? Please think about this and look at those verses I have shared and if you can prove those verses do not mean what I have said then go over them verse by verse and explain to us why I am wrong thus far you have not done this and you will not be able to because I have done my home work on this subject and tested by the word. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15. another verse for you to read.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just pointing out false teaching when I see it. It is the type of teaching you do that we're warned about in the scriptures. It distracts from the gospel and deceives people into believing they do not have to "obey the gospel" to be right with God. Who is the father of lies, Gary?
You've developed a system that is way out of context. It's YOURS.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Dear all:

Many will try to push their agenda with sites but when confronted one on one here with just the word many come up void sad to say. This is why this site is called [What your church won't tell you]

This is why some will say that the person speaking the truth is from Satan or a false prophet. You see they the unsaved religious people of Jesus day the Scribes and the Pharisses said to Jesus that He to was from the devil.

If they done it to the least of these they have done it to me.

Jesus warns us of people that will slander, mock, scoff, and show hate towards a true believer when this happens the Lord tells us to rejoice for great is your reward in heaven so likewise they did to the prophets before you read Matthew 5.:1-8. They are exposed this is not the church that Christ has built by their fruits you shall know them. Jesus told us, Behold, I have told you before. Matthew 24:25.

Now in love I truly hope nothing but the highest good for these dear souls and I pray for them you do not hear them say this to me God tells us to even pray for our enemies they cannot do this because they have not been washed by the Lord. Now if they start saying this, you will spot the counterfeit sad to say. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.

PS- Those last verses proves if they say they love God and show hate to a brother that believes only Christ does all the saving, thus He alone gets all the glory, when they show hate like this then God exposes them and calls them a murderer and we know no murderer has eternal life in him! Read, 1 John 3:13-15.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good video. I'm hopeful everyone here will watch it.
BeingSaved.org
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hi Dr:

What I do is warn them by the word and then I pray for these dear lost souls. I truly hope the best for all here truly I do. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Gary?
it is pleasure to read your posts
it took me above 30 years to end my faith with truth and grace given by God alone,
I hope 100% I do belong to His Holy Tabernacle EPH 1;2-12
regardless my earthly ugly nature-God allow me to rebuke loud all those trolls,
He ALLOWED ME TO COME BACK AGAIN TO THIS COUNTRY,AND BE FREE OF ANY MAN BURDEN,YOKES GAL 5;1
and tell all of them such words ,because they deserve to recive harsh,bad,or ugly responds
THOSE WANDERING GHOSTS WITHOUT OF FACE,NAME, OR ID ARE MOSTLY DEVIL BASTARDS ONLY TO INSULT OTHERS
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but when I prove the point just with the word of God and I answer your questions and when I ask you a question your offended sad to say and lash out and call names this is not the church that Christ has built I am sorry to say because I am a person that loves the Lord with all my heart soul and strength and love my brother enough to tell him the truth in love.
Now when I asked the question when Jesus said you must be born again to enter into the kingdom of God. Does this mean the baby does not need to be born again. We can see Jesus saying, what is born of flesh is flesh we know that babies are born of the flesh but Jesus goes on and says what is born of the Spirit is Spirit marvel not you must be born again. The child is born of the flesh.
Now I will ask you this question again where does it state in John 3 that the baby does not need to be born again?
Saban, if you do not know just humble your self and say this and I will be glad to help you this is what I am here for that is to encourage people to make sure their calling and election is sure and to see what your church won't tell you. As you can see they are not telling you that we are all born in sin from the very start as soon as the babe is born they go astray,,, Psalm 58. God tell us that we are born in sin, Eph. 2:1, God tells us that there is not one that will seek after God no not one! Romans 3:1012. This is why Jesus said, No man can come unto me unless the Father which sent me draw me. You cannot come to God on your terms unless God draws you this is why many stopped following the Lord.
Saban, many hate the fact that you cannot do nothing God must do all the work thus God gets ALL the glory.
You see Saban, I am the one giving God all the glory in the work of His salvation program, you want to add to the mix works in your program that you believe will save you.
Saban, look below here and you can see your void of any biblical proof that shows me where I am wrong according to the standard of God's word not what you think or your opinion it does not mean nothing unless one can prove just frm the word of God where I am wrong because I just shared here the word read, Eph. 1:4-6, Romans 9:11-24 then get back to me and tell me from the word where these verses does not speak of God alone doing all the work f salvation to believe in fact Jesus said:
"And Jesus answered and said, This is the WORK OF GOD that you believe on Him whom He hath sent" John 6:29
Saban, you would like to believe that water dunking saves this is the mode you believe that gets one saved this is why you said if one is not water dunked by baptism he is not saved.
"And Jesus said it is the work of man that you believe on Him whom He hath sent."
This will not wash one from sins Saban, This is why Jesus had to wash Peter so he would be clean. Did Peter get clean by what he did or what Jesus did? Please think about this and look at those verses I have shared and if you can prove those verses do not mean what I have said then go over them verse by verse and explain to us why I am wrong thus far you have not done this and you will not be able to because I have done my home work on this subject and tested by the word. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15. another verse for you to read.
<quoted text>
You've admitted Psm. 58 is not literal... yet you're not willing to accept the same for 1/2 of a verse within Psm. 58.

You say Jesus had to wash Peter. OK. The significance you're trying to apply to it is not the significance intended. It happened prior to the institution of baptism INTO CHRIST anyways. It's OBVIOUS you are UNWILLING to understand this important and significant point.

You know what? Peter had to submit to Jesus to allow him to wash his feet... All I do in baptism is submit to allow him to wash the sin from me.

I'll refer to Burton Coffman's commentary for the other verses in separate posts:
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Many will try to push their agenda with sites but when confronted one on one here with just the word many come up void sad to say. This is why this site is called [What your church won't tell you]
This is why some will say that the person speaking the truth is from Satan or a false prophet. You see they the unsaved religious people of Jesus day the Scribes and the Pharisses said to Jesus that He to was from the devil.
If they done it to the least of these they have done it to me.
Jesus warns us of people that will slander, mock, scoff, and show hate towards a true believer when this happens the Lord tells us to rejoice for great is your reward in heaven so likewise they did to the prophets before you read Matthew 5.:1-8. They are exposed this is not the church that Christ has built by their fruits you shall know them. Jesus told us, Behold, I have told you before. Matthew 24:25.
Now in love I truly hope nothing but the highest good for these dear souls and I pray for them you do not hear them say this to me God tells us to even pray for our enemies they cannot do this because they have not been washed by the Lord. Now if they start saying this, you will spot the counterfeit sad to say. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
PS- Those last verses proves if they say they love God and show hate to a brother that believes only Christ does all the saving, thus He alone gets all the glory, when they show hate like this then God exposes them and calls them a murderer and we know no murderer has eternal life in him! Read, 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
This reminds me of Screwtape talking to Wormwood.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Many of these churches today have in the stores these,[How to be saved] books
There is a whole list of how to books
1- How t be a carpenter
2- How to be a better husband.
3- How to pass your grade
4- How to fly.
5- How to drive.
The list is really endless and in the mix of these how to books is also a do it your self have it your way how to be saved books. This is truly sad because the title speaks volumes alone!
The fact is, God must do all the work in the salvation of man, yet man wants to add something to God's salvation plan this is all the pride of man this is what made Satan fall, in, Isa. 14, we can see Satan said [I WILL] five times it was Satan's pride and the same way Satan fell he is using on the churches today in a gospel that is based on [I WILL]
However, in, Ezekiel 36:25-30, and in Romans 9:11-16, There is another [I WILL] however, this [I WILL] is the [I WILL] of God and He said He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, and He will have compassion on whom He will have compassion. So then, it is NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH,,,,"
We cannot will our self to be saved because the fact is, we are all in the same boat so to speak we are all dead in sins we are born spiritually dead, In Adam ALL die but in Christ ALL is made alive. This is why we must be born again of the Spirit of God. What is born of flesh Jesus said, is flesh but what is born of Spirit is Spirit marvel not YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. This born again is all the act of God by His word and His Spirit alone minus the work of man. Once God does save a person he will work out what God had already worked in his life so he will produce the fruits of the Holy Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23.
Mankind hates the true gospel of grace because we are all born in rebellion and in sin, Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12 there is not one that will seek after God no not one! You see no one will seek after God unless God does the work this is why Jesus said:
No man can come to me unless the Father which sent me draw him.
You see it is impossible to come to the Lord unless God makes the first move and we do not like this gospel because it leaves self out of the equation this is why when Jesus said this many stopped and did not follow him any more the reason being they also wanted a do it your self gospel they knew and understand that they could do nothing on there own to get themselves saved.
God is the one that must sprinkle clean water on us, Ezek. 36:15-30, He must give us a new heart, He must put a new spirit within us, He must break the stony heart and give us a heart of flesh, He will make us walk in His way and laws. You see this gives all the glory to God for to God be all the glory great things He has done. It does not say great things we have done this is what sinful man would like it to read I understand but it is not the gospel of grace it ends up being a gospel of works. You see many churches today have one thing in common that is, they all believe in a do it your self gospel they will add some work that man does to merit salvation thus they make void of the grace of God. Thank you and to God be ALL the glory great things He has done. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
You're teaching "have it you're way", while I'm asking people to do it Jesus' way:

Matt. 28
18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

If anyone is "willing themself" to be saved it is you, Gary, in the attempt to legalistically find a way to be saved without submitting to baptism. You think you have a better way. I think Jesus knows the way.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hi Saban:

As we all can see below you never tried to answer any of the question that I have shared with you sad to say. All you want to do is just bring your site and think this will do it, but one on one I am sorry your void of explaining my question. Now if your the example of your church do you really believe this is the church Christ has built? Saban, as I said before if you cannot answer the question I will be glad to help. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
<quoted text>
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:

Saban, look below here and you can see your void of any biblical proof that shows me where I am wrong according to the standard of God's word not what you think or your opinion it does not mean nothing unless one can prove just frm the word of God where I am wrong because I just shared here the word

This will not wash one from sins Saban, This is why Jesus had to wash Peter so he would be clean. Did Peter get clean by what he did or what Jesus did?
<quoted text>
My baptism was "the working of God" (see Col. 2:12b)

Col. 2
6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.

9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. 11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.

13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hi Saban:

Sad, so sad to see your void of explaining my question here when you cannot you resort to this childish behavior this is not Christ like Saban. The true church of the Lord Jesus Christ would not act in this kind of manner when asked a sincere question.

This is why the site is named [What your church won't tell you] I come with just the word of God and it seems like many of these religious church people snap and recoil back in anger and this is what you have below sad to say. My heart goes out to you Saban and your in my prayers.

Since you cannot answer my question I will answer it for all here.

The reason why we do not see in John 3:1-6 when Jesus said you must be born again we do not see Jesus saying except for the baby the reason being the word tells us:

"The wicked are estranged from the womb: THEY GO ASTRAY AS SOON AS THEY BE BORN, speaking lies." Psalm

This is not a parable but this is the condition of all of us when we are born this is why we all come from our first Father so to speak Adam and God tells us in Aadam we ALL die but in Christ Jesus we are ALL made alive.

We come from the loins of Adam and we have inherited sin from him because we are all born of the flesh as Jesus said. Now we must be born again of the Spirit of God and this can only happen when Jesus saves one by His word and His Spirit.

water dunking has nothing to do with God washing us by His word and His Spirit this is why Jesus said to the women at the well I will give you living water, this is not literal water that saves one but the Lord is speaking about salvation the same thing with Peter, Jesus said, I must wash you and make you clean. Peter could not clean his sins away Jesus has to wash us of our sins that we are born with to make us clean.

Now if one does not understand the most basic foundation that most churches believe that mankind is born in sin most have it right here. However, to think there is some work we have to do to start the salvation work of God then this is not grace but of works and they are boasting this is just a basic biblical fact these dear souls do not see they truly think some literal water dunking is going to save them sad so sad.

When Jesus told us that we must be born again He is speaking to all not just to some, these dear souls have no clue the holes they have in thinking a child does not need to be born again they are saying when you unravel this mess they are saying that one can lose their eternal salvation because they will admit [EVENTUALLY] ALL BABIES SIN. So what they are saying that they had eternal life but lost this eternal life meaning forever and now they are lost and need salvation again. You see just how full of holes this is? That is why it is a man made do it your self have it your way self help gospel built on the pride of man they become their own judges by saying this. When God saves us the Bible tells us He seals us with His Spirit until the day we are redeemed that is, until the Lord takes His child home this is called [eternal life] Thank you and may we take our next question please. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of Screwtape talking to Wormwood.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
As we all can see below you never tried to answer any of the question that I have shared with you sad to say. All you want to do is just bring your site and think this will do it, but one on one I am sorry your void of explaining my question. Now if your the example of your church do you really believe this is the church Christ has built? Saban, as I said before if you cannot answer the question I will be glad to help. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
The only question I see is about John 3 and your question was whether John 3 says that a baby does not need to be born again.

My answer is no. He does not tell the adult Nicodemus that babies are innocent or that babies could be covered by God's grace for their lack of knowledge of their need to be born again. His discussion is with the adult Nicodemus.

However, in this chapter "Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized. Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized."

Why were they being baptized? What had Jesus just discussed with Nicodemus earlier? If being born again was not baptism and being born again was something different why would Jesus be baptizing in water later? If being born again was baptism and it didn't require water and Jesus was baptizing in water then Paul must have lied when he told the Ephesians there was ONE baptism.

You're way is very confusing, Gary. The way I was taught is not confusing at all - all of these pieces fit perfectly together the way I was taught! Maybe you can clear up all of the confusion YOUR doctrine brings to this subject.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hi Saban:

If your baptism was the working of God then this would mean Christ had to wash you. However, sad to say, your putting your trust in water dunking by your own work and this is a fact water baptism does not save us this is a sign and your trust is placed in a sign not in the substance sad to say because if the Lord does not wash you this means you are still in your sins.

I am sorry Saban, but your putting your trust in some work that you have performed and this is just a fact you cannot come to grips with yet. I cannot make you see this basic truth God has to grant you repentance to even acknowledge the truth which you cannot right now. Now if we cannot see this God goes on in, 2 Timothy 2:25-26, which I quoted before that the one who is not granted repentance from God will be taken captive by Satan at his will.

Now the very sad thing is this, these dear souls do not even know they are snared by Satan at his will they truly believe they are saved when in Matthew 7:22-23, God will expose these dear souls and tell them all those so called [wonderful works] that they have done means nothing! Jesus will say, I NEVER KNEW YOU depart from me you that work wickedness.

The reason why Jesus calls this a work of wickedness is because they truly think this is the work that made them saved thus they void out the grace of God altogether. This is why in love for these dear souls I have to warn them what God is declaring here. Thank you and may we take our next question please. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My baptism was "the working of God" (see Col. 2:12b)
Col. 2
6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. 11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.
13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

418 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min ThatOneBand 115,597
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tide with Beach 722,104
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 533,566
Last Word + 2 39 min kansas 289
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 39 min WasteWater 3,992
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 39 min CIVAN 4,907
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Patrick 224,606
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••