What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32740 Aug 6, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Question, what denomination church do you attend that you believe has the full truth? I hope your not ashamed in saying because I know where many of them stand in doctrine. You have already said what they believe and I believe it maybe the [church of Christ] or some church closely tied into this teaching. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
I've told you several times. It is not a denomination and it is not mine. Why would I be ashamed?

Rom. 16:16b-17
All the churches of Christ send greetings.

17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.

Does this mean you're finished with your poor attempt to answer my questions and you're going to see if I can defend the beliefs of the church?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32743 Aug 6, 2013
Just to make sure we don't get caught up in a back and forth on one or two questions, here's an inventory of unanswered question from the past two days. Feel free to answer in as many posts as you wish. I look forward to your answers!

1. We are to "obey the gospel" as we've been instructed we must do in 2 Thessalonians. We wouldn't know about these instructions had it not been for the Spirit and the Word. Right?

2. Which infant conversion are you going to point me to?

3. Does God's grace not cover the unlearned child?

4. Jesus said “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and the son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you (Matthew 28:19,20).
Sounds like "WORK" to me Gary. Do you recommend we ignore this commandment?
Which portion would be considered works and which portions would not be considered works?

5. If one is purified by obeying the truth (1 Pet. 1:22) it looks as if the one being purified has followed instructions. What instructions has the purified one followed in order to be purified?

6. I was baptized the same way the Eunuch was baptized by Philip. Did they get it wrong?

7. Did the scriptures say Jesus baptized Peter's feet?

If Psalm 58 is not hyperbole:
8. from the womb they spread lies to whom?
9. who has detected infant venom? To what is it poisonous?
10. isn't a cobra's venom very lethal to all/most mammals?
11. The fangs like lions, are they just while the baby is in the womb?
12. Have you seen a newborn draw a bow? Does a child in the womb come with a bow as an accessory?

Gary, "sad to say" I'm not remembering any clear answers to these questions I've asked over and over.

Why not pick out a couple of these and help us all understand how they fit in with the doctrine your selling but some of us don't understand.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32744 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your BS and all babling are boring,
brings nowhere all those readers of your sect devil doctirnes
books about God Gospel outside of Bible are only for dumb blind earthly worthless thelogians, scholars and devil servants like you
Can you try your best to be more coherent, Doc?

I can't make a head or a tail of your posts.

Thanks.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32745 Aug 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you boring me with your LIES
I never belonged or belong to any church on this globe
read others posts and stop Lies
you behave like old Stupid Azheimer desease brain
who told you Joseph was 90
did you know that ancient males and females sexual virility was till the end of their life?
do you know abraham and Sarah their age and having children?
do you know till today those old countries have same law like 2000 years ago,marriage for one purpose to have children
I born in those areas,and know it how old people even today are able to have kids?
not those poisoned by contaminated food western devil countries
stop Lies, and spread insanity about age of Joseph
just pray for understanding,and stop Lies around
Doc,

You need to go and read other books outside the box you live in. Joseph was a very old man.

Virility? Took them donkey years to produce one. You call that virility?

Women cannot have babies after menopause. Have you heard of 70 plus women giving birth to kids in the areas you come from?

Only four books were cherry-picked. You need to read many others to get a better picture. Luke in his opening address to his excellency Theophilus the rich man, agrees that the accounts in other gospels are not orderly. He got his info from the same sources, which were not included in the NT gospels.

You have a long way ahead to learn more.

Cheers
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32746 Aug 6, 2013
@ Doc

Brilliant minds discuss topics. Inferior minds discuss people.(Edited Version)

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#32747 Aug 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When Qur'aan talks about Abraham, others, Moses and Jesus, that cannot be considered plagiarism, Bobby.
Since there is no evidence of Islam before Mohammad and others concocted the Quran,Id say yes.

Read the 7 sleepers (made up by man) or The cave people in the Quran
Oh wait..
bmz wrote:
Qur'aan rejects, refutes and condemns the Trinity or the Triune God, the Son of God and denies that Jesus was crucified and the question of Jesus' alleged resurrection, does not arise.
If Jesus had really died and had been really resurrected, he would not have remained in hiding and moving in disguise. He would have made a Triumphal Grand Re-Entry into Jerusalem and would have shown himself to his alleged killers. Pilate and San Hedrin would have dropped dead!
4:157
"but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them"

Seems the deceit of Allah is and has caused the problem here.
bmz wrote:
If Qur'aan had agreed with Christianity and her man-made doctrines, it would have then said the same things and only then you could have accused Qur'aan of plagiarism.
Does Qur'aan include anything absurd as Genesis 12:11-14, Genesis 20, Genesis 38 and other stories of the New Testament?
You will find no Judges, no Numbers, no Mark, no Matthew, no Luke, no John, no Paul, no Peter, no Revelation and nothing from other Toms, Dicks and Harries of the Church in Qur'aan.
So, how can you say that Qur'aan plagiarized the nonsense?
Why would the fantasy's of Mohammod agree with the Bible,he was starting his own spin off religion

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#32748 Aug 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can accept that because God can make a donkey speak, so God can make an illiterate person speak too. No problem here.
However, I cannot accept that Peter and John really wrote the letters and books.
Of course you do
Mohammod the illiterate and his talking gay donkey Yafoor

"The prophet then asked,do you desire females? The donkey replied, NO!"

I think there is a talking donkey in the Bible and the Quran mentions a talking beast of the earth being sent down to chat with the non believers.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32749 Aug 7, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there is no evidence of Islam before Mohammad and others concocted the Quran,Id say yes.
Read the 7 sleepers (made up by man) or The cave people in the Quran
Oh wait..
<quoted text>
4:157
"but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them"
Seems the deceit of Allah is and has caused the problem here.
<quoted text>
Why would the fantasy's of Mohammod agree with the Bible,he was starting his own spin off religion
So, where can we find the story of the 7-sleepers in the Bible?

No deception. Let me translate it this way:

"4:156 And with their denial and awful sayings, they made a grave slander against Mary and they said themselves, 4:157 “We have killed the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah!” Neither did they slay him nor did they crucify him but it only appeared like that to them.

And those who differ in this matter are not sure about this. What definite knowledge do they have except that they follow conjecture. They certainly did not kill him, 4:158 but Allah took him away. And Allah is Mighty and Wise.

4:159 There will be no one among the people of the Book who will believe in this before his death and on the Day of Judgement, he will testify against them."

So, it looked to people as if they were taking him to crucify. In other words, it was a well-managed stage show, which was conducted by Pilate and Jesus ran away unharmed.

Coming to the gospels, to Mark, Matthew and Luke, it appeared that Simon the Cyrene carried the cross.

To John, it appeared as if Jesus carried the cross himself.

So, who is deceiving the people here? John or the three other writers? What you see is a massive confusion and misreporting.

What say ye, Bobby?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32750 Aug 7, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do
Mohammod the illiterate and his talking gay donkey Yafoor

"The prophet then asked,do you desire females? The donkey replied, NO!"

I think there is a talking donkey in the Bible and the Quran mentions a talking beast of the earth being sent down to chat with the non believers.
Where did you hear about the donkey Yafoor, Yafoor? There is nothing about it in the Qur'aan.

Must have come from some polemic presbyter.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32751 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear about the donkey Yafoor, Yafoor? There is nothing about it in the Qur'aan.
Must have come from some polemic presbyter.
Numbers 22
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32752 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where can we find the story of the 7-sleepers in the Bible?
No deception. Let me translate it this way:
"4:156 And with their denial and awful sayings, they made a grave slander against Mary and they said themselves, 4:157 “We have killed the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah!” Neither did they slay him nor did they crucify him but it only appeared like that to them.
And those who differ in this matter are not sure about this. What definite knowledge do they have except that they follow conjecture. They certainly did not kill him, 4:158 but Allah took him away. And Allah is Mighty and Wise.
4:159 There will be no one among the people of the Book who will believe in this before his death and on the Day of Judgement, he will testify against them."
So, it looked to people as if they were taking him to crucify. In other words, it was a well-managed stage show, which was conducted by Pilate and Jesus ran away unharmed.
Coming to the gospels, to Mark, Matthew and Luke, it appeared that Simon the Cyrene carried the cross.
To John, it appeared as if Jesus carried the cross himself.
So, who is deceiving the people here? John or the three other writers? What you see is a massive confusion and misreporting.
What say ye, Bobby?
All OT prophesy pointed to the Messiah. The Messiah fulfilled those prophesies. Just two examples would be Isaiah 53 and Psalm 22 which happen to be prophesy foretelling Jesus' death.

Exactly which prophesy do we read about foretelling of any prophet that would arrive after Jesus Christ?

Evidence of Jesus' death? His disciples fled and feared and denied prior to his death. Afterwards, they had absolutely no fear of anything in this life. Preaching Jesus - and what they knew He did for us - was their #1 concern - no matter the cost. Why? They saw Jesus defeat death and sin - Then and only then, they were absolutely certain he was the Messiah.

He didn't come back in the Kingly form the Jews had hoped for and expected and His Kingdom wasn't what they had expected either. But, what it was did fulfill ALL Old Testament prophesy.

And, we're given warnings in the New Testament that even if an Angel teaches something contrary to what they've taught, it is incorrect and we are not to believe it.

Where in the Old Testament can we read about the one you follow, besides in Ishmael?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32753 Aug 7, 2013
Hi Saban:

To answer your questions,

1- Correct, we need the word and the Spirit. However, anyone adding to the work of God is truly void of the Spirit of God because they fall under a works gospel we are saved by grace through faith not of works least any man should boast. Eph. 2:8-9

2- There is no infant conversion concerning water baptism being infant or grown up there is no conversion in any mode of water Baptism. God must wash us, John 4, Peter had to be washed by the Lord fact!

3- No, GOD'S GRACE CAN SAVE A CHILD AS EASY AS THE THIEF ON THE CROSS. HOWEVER,, FAITH MUST COME BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD, ROM. 10:17. THE CHILD MUST BE BORN AGAIN, JOHN 3:1-6.

4- No! It is after one is saved not before one is saved that saves them by doing this or that first God must give one the gift to repent to understand the true gospel fact! 2 Tim. 2:25-26.

5- One first must be born again to obey the truth this is why many will not obey Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 9:11-24 because they first want to do a work so they can boast.

6- Did you get baptized by Philip? You said the same way you were baptized.

7- Washing Peter feet and Psalm 58 has nothing to do with each other there is no tie in here, show me the tie-in?

8- From the womb they go astray as SOON AS THEY BE BORN. You missed this part for some reason afterwards you will see them spread lies period!

9- The venom is the poison of sin for the wages of sin is death.

10- Cobra's is lethal as sin is lethal for it will bring death.

11- the fangs of a lion is another picture of death this is what sin brings forth.

12- the arrow causes death when hit as sin causes death.

Now I answered 12 of your questions and I asked you before please just one or two since your questions are all very basic I did but from here on just one or two.

Now I have just one question I asked you many times over. When Jesus commands all of us that we MUST be born again to enter into the kingdom of heaven. Does this not include babies? Where does it say in John 3, it does not? Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
Just to make sure we don't get caught up in a back and forth on one or two questions, here's an inventory of unanswered question from the past two days. Feel free to answer in as many posts as you wish. I look forward to your answers!
1. We are to "obey the gospel" as we've been instructed we must do in 2 Thessalonians. We wouldn't know about these instructions had it not been for the Spirit and the Word. Right?
2. Which infant conversion are you going to point me to?
3. Does God's grace not cover the unlearned child?
4. Jesus said “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and the son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you (Matthew 28:19,20).
Sounds like "WORK" to me Gary. Do you recommend we ignore this commandment?
Which portion would be considered works and which portions would not be considered works?
5. If one is purified by obeying the truth (1 Pet. 1:22) it looks as if the one being purified has followed instructions. What instructions has the purified one followed in order to be purified?
6. I was baptized the same way the Eunuch was baptized by Philip. Did they get it wrong?
7. Did the scriptures say Jesus baptized Peter's feet?
If Psalm 58 is not hyperbole:
8. from the womb they spread lies to whom?
9. who has detected infant venom? To what is it poisonous?
10. isn't a cobra's venom very lethal to all/most mammals?
11. The fangs like lions, are they just while the baby is in the womb?
12. Have you seen a newborn draw a bow? Does a child in the womb come with a bow as an accessory?
Gary, "sad to say" I'm not remembering any clear answers to these questions I've asked over and over.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32756 Aug 7, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers 22
No, not that.

He was quoting some ridiculous story from Hadith.

Hadith is something like the New Testament narrations.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32757 Aug 7, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
All OT prophesy pointed to the Messiah. The Messiah fulfilled those prophesies. Just two examples would be Isaiah 53 and Psalm 22 which happen to be prophesy foretelling Jesus' death.
Exactly which prophesy do we read about foretelling of any prophet that would arrive after Jesus Christ?
Evidence of Jesus' death? His disciples fled and feared and denied prior to his death. Afterwards, they had absolutely no fear of anything in this life. Preaching Jesus - and what they knew He did for us - was their #1 concern - no matter the cost. Why? They saw Jesus defeat death and sin - Then and only then, they were absolutely certain he was the Messiah.
He didn't come back in the Kingly form the Jews had hoped for and expected and His Kingdom wasn't what they had expected either. But, what it was did fulfill ALL Old Testament prophesy.

And, we're given warnings in the New Testament that even if an Angel teaches something contrary to what they've taught, it is incorrect and we are not to believe it.

Where in the Old Testament can we read about the one you follow, besides in Ishmael?
Interesting!

No Messiah was promised to the Jews by God. There is no prophesy about a messiah by God at all in the Hebrew Scriptures.

Only a prophet was promised in Deut 18:18-19 and after Moses, none of the sort described to Moses, came to Israel. Jesus does not fit the description given in Deut 18. And I believe that Muhammad, our Prophet fits and meets that description.

You quoted from Galatians 1:8 and under that clause, you are not supposed to accept Mark, Matthew, Luke, John and others, who stand accursed in Paul's view.

So, why do you not follow only what Paul preached?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32758 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!
No Messiah was promised to the Jews by God. There is no prophesy about a messiah by God at all in the Hebrew Scriptures.
Only a prophet was promised in Deut 18:18-19 and after Moses, none of the sort described to Moses, came to Israel. Jesus does not fit the description given in Deut 18. And I believe that Muhammad, our Prophet fits and meets that description.
You quoted from Galatians 1:8 and under that clause, you are not supposed to accept Mark, Matthew, Luke, John and others, who stand accursed in Paul's view.
So, why do you not follow only what Paul preached?
Looking at Deut. 18 beginning with verse 15, it is unreasonable, unbelievable and ridiculous to take the Lord Jesus Christ out of this passage. Philip had this passage in mind when he said "We have found him of whom Moses in the law did write, Jesus of Nazareth (John 1:45). Christ had it in mind himself when he said, "Moses wrote of me." (John 5:46), Stephen declared Christ to be the fulfillment of this prophesy (Acts 7:37). Peter quoted the prophesy in Acts 3:22-23 as referring to Christ.

The very language of this prophecy "Unto him shall ye hearken" was quoted verbatim by Almighty God Himself on the Mount of Transfiguration, and He applied it unequivocally to Jesus Christ alone (Matt. 17:5). The Samaritans had no O.T. except the five Books of Moses, but upon that basis, and therefore upon the testimony of this passage the Samaritan woman said, "I know that Messiah cometh, he that is called Christ" (John 4:25). Now this unanimous testimony of Christ, the apostles, and even the Samaritans that Moses "wrote of Christ" has to be a reference to this passage, because, if Moses did not write of Christ in this place, where is it found that he did?

Where in all history was there after Moses another mediator except Christ? In this we have the certainty of the unique application of this passage to Jesus Christ and to Jesus Christ only.

There remains the investigation of the ways in which Jesus Christ was uniquely "that Prophet" like unto Moses.

Both were objects of Divine intervention to save their lives in infancy.

Both were sons of virgin princesses.

Both were called to deliver God's people.

Both were rejected by Israel.

Both were the greatest miracle-workers that the world ever saw.

Both left a palace (Jesus left heaven, Moses left Pharaoh's) to do their work.

Both gave themselves up for God's people.

Both were mediators, Moses of the Old Covenant, Jesus of the New Covenant.

Both were both prophet and king to the people.

Both have their words enshrined in the Bible.

Both were Israelites from among the brethren.

Both accomplished their missions.

Both delivered God's law to men.

Both were transfigured.

Both had God's people baptized "unto them."

Both gave bread to Israel, the manna and "the bread of life."

Both received special treatment in death - God buried Moses and God raised Jesus.

Both lead God's people - Moses in the wilderness; Christ during our lives.

Both Moses and Jesus were faithful.

Both were full of compassion and love for the people whom they led.

Both constructed essential institutions, the tabernacle and the church.

Both spoke with God face-to-face.

Both were prophets of super ability.

Both were master teachers of superlative ability.

Both exhibited infinite patience with sinful men.

Both were honored by 3,000 responses the day their laws went into effect.

Both began their miracles in water - the Nile to blood; the water to wine. Both gave water to the people - Moses at the rock, Christ the living water.

Both delivered people from slavery - Moses literally, Christ from sin.

Both were shepherds - Moses literally; Christ is the Good Shepherd.

Etc., etc., etc.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32759 Aug 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
To answer your questions,
1- Correct, we need the word and the Spirit. However, anyone adding to the work of God is truly void of the Spirit of God because they fall under a works gospel we are saved by grace through faith not of works least any man should boast. Eph. 2:8-9
2- There is no infant conversion concerning water baptism being infant or grown up there is no conversion in any mode of water Baptism. God must wash us, John 4, Peter had to be washed by the Lord fact!
3- No, GOD'S GRACE CAN SAVE A CHILD AS EASY AS THE THIEF ON THE CROSS. HOWEVER,, FAITH MUST COME BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD, ROM. 10:17. THE CHILD MUST BE BORN AGAIN, JOHN 3:1-6.
4- No! It is after one is saved not before one is saved that saves them by doing this or that first God must give one the gift to repent to understand the true gospel fact! 2 Tim. 2:25-26.
5- One first must be born again to obey the truth this is why many will not obey Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 9:11-24 because they first want to do a work so they can boast.
6- Did you get baptized by Philip? You said the same way you were baptized.
7- Washing Peter feet and Psalm 58 has nothing to do with each other there is no tie in here, show me the tie-in?
8- From the womb they go astray as SOON AS THEY BE BORN. You missed this part for some reason afterwards you will see them spread lies period!
9- The venom is the poison of sin for the wages of sin is death.
10- Cobra's is lethal as sin is lethal for it will bring death.
11- the fangs of a lion is another picture of death this is what sin brings forth.
12- the arrow causes death when hit as sin causes death.
Now I answered 12 of your questions and I asked you before please just one or two since your questions are all very basic I did but from here on just one or two.
Now I have just one question I asked you many times over. When Jesus commands all of us that we MUST be born again to enter into the kingdom of heaven. Does this not include babies? Where does it say in John 3, it does not? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
I'm proud of you Gary for answering most of them!
As a recap:

1. So we agree that we learn to "obey the gospel" via the Spirit and the Word. The problem is you believe we're saved before we obey and the scriptures tell us we must obey. The verses you refer to again in your answer were written to people that were already Christians at Ephesus. they were already in Christ by being baptized into Christ.

2. You said there is no conversion in any mode of water baptism" Gary, even John's was for "remission of sins". I still don't understand your point about Peter. His feet weren't "baptized". I was spiritually washed by the Lord during baptism.

3. So, the child must hear the Word to be covered in God's grace therefore any and all infants are doomed to hell in your opinion. Why limit God's grace in such a manner as to make the innocent guilty of sins passed down from generations before? RIDICULOUS! That is contrary to biblical teaching.
The children I've seen barely even learn the meaning of "No" for the first few years.

4. So, if I understand you correctly, none of Matt. 28:19-20 is considered works yet Jesus Christ is commanding his disciples to baptize. It's not a Catch-22 for me Gary, but it sure looks like you're trapped here in incorrect doctrine.

5. So you really believe obedience is completely out of our hands. God either programs you to obey or programs you to hell? The whole Bible is filled with too many choices/decisions (right and wrong) for me to believe we have no free-will.

6. No, Philip didn't baptize me into Christ in the water as he did the Eunuch, but it is the exact same way I was baptized.

7. I didn't say washing Peter's feet had anything to do with Psalm 58. After asking you the question about Peter's feet I moved on to a different subject.
So how about that question? Did the scriptures say Jesus baptized Peter's feet?

(cont.)
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32760 Aug 7, 2013
recap continued:

8. No. Psalm 58 says from the womb...they are spreading lies - The question: To whom from the womb? Explain!!

9. So you're admitting the venom is NOT LITERAL! Good job!!

10. So you're admitting the cobra is NOT LITERAL! Good job!!

11. So you're admitting the fangs like lions is NOT LITERAL! Good job!!

12. So you're admitting the bow and arrow is NOT LITERAL! Good job!!

It surprises me that you can understand that nothing in the passage (Psalm 58) is to be taken literally.........but you make an exception, in order to promote YOUR doctrine, with 1/2 of 1 verse.

You know better now Gary. It's time to understand the truth. You shouldn't continue to promote this man-made doctrine you're grasping so tightly to. Its false teaching and to continue, knowing what you know now, is eternally futile.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32761 Aug 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!
No Messiah was promised to the Jews by God. There is no prophesy about a messiah by God at all in the Hebrew Scriptures.
Only a prophet was promised in Deut 18:18-19 and after Moses, none of the sort described to Moses, came to Israel. Jesus does not fit the description given in Deut 18. And I believe that Muhammad, our Prophet fits and meets that description.
You quoted from Galatians 1:8 and under that clause, you are not supposed to accept Mark, Matthew, Luke, John and others, who stand accursed in Paul's view.
So, why do you not follow only what Paul preached?
Additionally, when we look at Deut. 18:20 we find that the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

Your prophet is buried in Melina, correct?

Jesus rose from the dead. Was seen by many after rising from the dead and his rising from the dead is what made Christianity spread so quickly. If it had not happened those people would not have been so quick to believe it and his disciples wouldn't have risked the rest of their lives for the cause.

For Christ, there is no burial location.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32762 Aug 7, 2013
Hi Saban:

It is truly sad and everyone can see this truth, Here I answer your 12 questions at once and you cannot even answer my one question. I feel truly sad for you Saban truly I do.

I hope God will grant you repentance to truly acknowledge the true gospel of grace alone, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, apart from any silly man made work we try to do.

I asked you to keep the questions down and yet you mock, scoff and make light of the true gospel. Saban, in love I will tell you why you do this. Your spell bounded by your church as I asked you before what church do you attend? The sad fact is, your ashamed of your church if you were not you would be proud to show what your church believes. I asked you God tells us we MUST be born again, where does He say, except for babies in, John 3:1-8.

Saban, any one can see I keep answering you basic questions and yet your void of the word why? Please read Psalm. 51, Ezek. 36, Rom. 9:11-24, Eph. 1:4-6, Rom. 3:10-12.

Saban, I asked you about these verses and many more any one can go back and look that your void of the word sad, so sad to say. I thought you wanted the truth when you said the only way to be saved is only by the word and the Spirit, I am truly sorry to see you have departed from the foundation. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
To answer your questions,
1- Correct, we need the word and the Spirit. However, anyone adding to the work of God is truly void of the Spirit of God because they fall under a works gospel we are saved by grace through faith not of works least any man should boast. Eph. 2:8-9
2- There is no infant conversion concerning water baptism being infant or grown up there is no conversion in any mode of water Baptism. God must wash us, John 4, Peter had to be washed by the Lord fact!
3- No, GOD'S GRACE CAN SAVE A CHILD AS EASY AS THE THIEF ON THE CROSS. HOWEVER,, FAITH MUST COME BY HEARING AND HEARING BY THE WORD, ROM. 10:17. THE CHILD MUST BE BORN AGAIN, JOHN 3:1-6.
4- No! It is after one is saved not before one is saved that saves them by doing this or that first God must give one the gift to repent to understand the true gospel fact! 2 Tim. 2:25-26.
5- One first must be born again to obey the truth this is why many will not obey Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 9:11-24 because they first want to do a work so they can boast.
6- Did you get baptized by Philip? You said the same way you were baptized.
7- Washing Peter feet and Psalm 58 has nothing to do with each other there is no tie in here, show me the tie-in?
8- From the womb they go astray as SOON AS THEY BE BORN. You missed this part for some reason afterwards you will see them spread lies period!
9- The venom is the poison of sin for the wages of sin is death.
10- Cobra's is lethal as sin is lethal for it will bring death.
11- the fangs of a lion is another picture of death this is what sin brings forth.
12- the arrow causes death when hit as sin causes death.
Now I answered 12 of your questions and I asked you before please just one or two since your questions are all very basic I did but from here on just one or two.
Now I have just one question I asked you many times over. When Jesus commands all of us that we MUST be born again to enter into the kingdom of heaven. Does this not include babies? Where does it say in John 3, it does not? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#32763 Aug 7, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, when we look at Deut. 18:20 we find that the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

Your prophet is buried in Melina, correct?

Jesus rose from the dead. Was seen by many after rising from the dead and his rising from the dead is what made Christianity spread so quickly. If it had not happened those people would not have been so quick to believe it and his disciples wouldn't have risked the rest of their lives for the cause.

For Christ, there is no burial location.
You did not answer my question:

You quoted from Galatians 1:8 and under that clause, you are not supposed to accept Mark, Matthew, Luke, John and others, who stand accursed in Paul's view.

So, why do you not follow only what Paul preached?

The Prophet's grave is in Medina.

So, do all the prophets, who died and were buried fall under Deut 18:20?

No one saw a dead Jesus rising up. Women saw an empty tomb.

Peter went back home wondering what had happened? Are you aware of this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Worth Repeating 37,152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Tellthetruth 988,555
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 57 min HFCS - What It Is 4
We do NOT need any walls! 1 hr my opinions 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Reality is Bliss 688,830
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,550
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,333
More from around the web