Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32489 Aug 1, 2013
Hi Saban:

Saban, I gave you a few verses to look up in, 2 Cor. 11:14-15, and you just avoided quoting from them to prove your point of me because the fact is, they are talking about Satan getting people thinking they are saved by THEIR WORKS when they are not and Satan works through these false ministers of light looking like Christ but they are workers of Satan and how does he come? Yes, with a works gospel as I said before the verse calls these snakes in the grass [ministers of righteousness whose end shall be according TO THEIR WORKS] These are the self righteous unsaved religious ones that will say to the Lord on that day of judgment, Lord, Lord, have we not done many WONDERFUL WORKS? Jesus will tell these snakes in the grass, I never knew you depart from me you that WORK WICKEDNESS.

those so called good works they do they do it to puff and exalt themselves look at me look I got water dunked, I decided today to accept Jesus toady, I am a good church goer and believe all that my church is teaching me, I believe if one does not do the work of going to church I cannot see him ever being a true believer, I was never born in sin much like Mary, I tithe, I made a good alter call, I went down and I did this and I did that and I, I, ME, ME, sounds a lot like Matthew 7:22-23, Have WE not done MANY WONDERFUL WORKS? That was the problem it was all their work it was not the work of God period!

Saban, here I gave you verse after verse to read how Satan comes as an angel of light and I gave the verses in, 2 Cor. 11:14-15, which you did not read I see because if you did you would not be slandering one who is born of the word and the Spirit who loves the Lord and His finished work on the cross, I believe His word is the final authority and I give all the glory to the Lord. I close many times with John 3:13-15. I love the Lord Jesus and this is what you say that I am the angel of light sad, so sad, because God warns people who say they love God and show hate towards a true brother in Christ, these are not my words and my warning Saban these are God's words please pay attention to the warning.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if HIS MINISTERS also be transformed as MINISTERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS; whose end shall be ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS." 2 Cor. 11:14-15

Saban, now here is my closing verse that I share and you never looked it up if you did you could not say what you said but I am sure you will give an exuse not biblical of course unless God breaks your heart of stone and gives you a heart of flesh and unless He sprinkles you with CLEAN WATER, Ezek. 36, the living water, John 4, not some literal water that you will thirst again.. However God warns here listen:

"Marvel not my brethren, if the world hate you. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren, He that loveth NOT his brother abideth in death. Who hateth his brother is a MURDERER: and we know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him." 1 John 3:13-15

Saban, I can say in love I want nothing but the highest good for you this is the love a true brother has. I am sorry but you have not quoted from one verse of God's word below here your just openly slandered me because you do not understand the words of God I share out of love for you and all here. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Through much of this thread you do sound like an angel of light. But just as I stated, Jesus' statement that His disciples are to baptize and teach all He has commanded, is the exact opposite of what you're selling. I'll accept Jesus' words on the matter since neither me nor you can baptize with Holy Spirit baptism. We must teach others about Jesus the way Philip did. He obviously taught the Eunuch what Peter taught at Pentecost.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#32492 Aug 1, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also flush your crap and yourselves from here,and keep your honesty to yourselves and those stupid ones blind rats left behind who listen spiritual scums like you
if you are sick,go get dr Shrink and cure your head,before open Bible
this thread doesn't need your long Lies,and dead spiritual crap
I've asked you repeatedly to be respectful and polite when posting. I've also noticed others have one the same, but for some reason you can't grasp this.

- Your posts are not "bringing others to Jesus" - but in fact, it only causes them to see what individuals within Christianity offer - hatred, dissent, and vulgarity.

Your posts help bring the fall of religion ever so closer to fruition.

Thanks!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#32493 Aug 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I've asked you repeatedly to be respectful and polite when posting. I've also noticed others have one the same, but for some reason you can't grasp this.
- Your posts are not "bringing others to Jesus" - but in fact, it only causes them to see what individuals within Christianity offer - hatred, dissent, and vulgarity.
Thanks!
read Bible,and practice what you read, also whole Bible is Gods Word
2 TIM 3;16
you are without of any spiritual authority, not my teacher,not advisor, just nothing,simple unbeliever left behind blaspheming Gods Word
also your advices,and polite teaching posted to me you can flush in the toliet
I don't belong to any devil spirit and made by man servants of satan any organize religion
anyway spiritual life and power already is cast out from all religions and christianity;left are only like you,Gays priests,women sex behind altars,phedofile priests.liars,included you as internet cyber Scum
not my,not yours not anyone posts are able to bring any eternal glory to Jesus who is eternal King of Kings and we are worthless dead dogs before His Holy Majestic throne,
like you doesn't have any entry to open gates of heaven;
because left behind reside outside as witches,hate mongers,insects,worms,scavenge rs.liar, and all who swim in their own immoral world viomits together with you
Also your qeations ,asking to be politite stick into your a...and first departure,seat in the plane and fly to the sahara dessert to eat breakfast made from scorpion fluid

you,your religion together with world christianity have fermented stinking fruitation killing all those who drink this ferment
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#32494 Aug 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
I am not christian you poor idiot

you deserve nothing,not good words,left behind blasphemers are children of satan
they deserve only to dossent,vulgarity, or hate this evil( one of the Gods Fruits is HATE EVIL)

Albuquerque, NM

#32495 Aug 1, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not christian
That's a given.

Albuquerque, NM

#32496 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
Maybe you can share with all of us here what parts of the Bible do you believe and what parts you do not believe in? <quoted text>
Maybe you can share with the forum why you don't believe in all of what Jesus taught.

Any further discussion you wish to have with me will move forward after your response.

While you are explaining why you don't believe in all of what Jesus taught, then maybe you can also tell me where "God" specifically has stated that GoThomas is not inspired by "Him" and is not a suitable document to use.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32497 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
As I said, it will be impossible for you to answer any of those questions in my past post you even got the chapter wrong it was not Psalm 58 because you never read the context so you said Psalm 53, I never quoted from Psalm 53 Saban so your not paying attention sad to say.
Psalm 58:3 is the condition of all mankind as soon as they are born the go astray this is a biblical fact.
<quoted text>
Gary, I typed a 3 instead of an 8 on my phone.

Just in case you didn't notice, I pasted nearly all of Psalm 58 in that post, but maybe you just weren't paying attention sad to say.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32498 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Here is the proof that all can see you were not able to answer any of these verses according to the word of God you just tried to use your own logic in this when we must compare spiritual things with the Spirit, 1 Cor. 2. However, to truly do this one first must be born again by the word and the Spirit of God, not by getting dunked into some water this has no saving power at all it is just a sign your trust is not in the substance in the shed blood of Christ for without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sins. Period! You would like it to read with out being dunked into water there is no remission for sins. I know most think this is crazy but this is what you believe sad to say. Gary
<quoted text>
Sad to say you are incorrect by once again placing words in my mouth and then arguing with the standpoint I've never taken sad to say.

The Bible is right that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sins. Why would I disagree with the Bible and why would you attempt to say that I disagree with that fact. Had Jesus not been the perfect sacrifice for our sins we could never have forgiveness of our sins. There's no contradiction in my belief and that fact. Why would you conclude there is???

Speaking of using your own logic, Gary...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32499 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Now I asked you about John 4 was Jesus speaking to the woman at the well about literal water or was He speaking about living water? When you want to know the answer I will be glad to help. However, God has to give one a broken and a contrite heart to be able to humble themselves so you would be open if not they will think they know it all and be proud and arrogant and all puffed up just like the Scribes and Pharisses of Jesus day they to added to the law they were also [self righteous Saban. Only the humble in heart will seek the truth because it God doing it in them.
Saban, I askd you when God said ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God this ALL means just that you could not show me anything that proves otherwise.
Another point you cannot answer since Jesus said you must be born again. John 3:1-6. Your saying those that never sinned but the Bible says all have sinned but you believe otherwise but if this was the case then those that never sinned did not have to be born again. Jesus said YOU MUST be born again to enter into the kingdom of God was Jesus wrong? God forbid! You are so spell bound by your churches teaching you cannot see the most basic of the foundation not even the state of all man kind that there is not one that will seek after God no not one! You think your the one if you get dunked in some water sad to say.
The word is very clear that we are dead in sins and only God can make one alive not by some literal water Saban but by the blood of Christ fact is, without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin. You want to believe if you do not get dunked in some literal water there is no remission of sin.
Saban, you have no clue that the righteous are only those that are born of the word and the Spirit not those that got dunked in water.
The fact is, we need the water of life not some literal water your so hung up on the literal water and the mode of getting this water this is just so, so, sad
Gary.
<quoted text>
Jesus is speaking to her in a spiritual sense. The living water is spiritual. It is not only salvation, it is eternal life. Eternal life means more than existence. It means satisfying all the deep needs of the soul of man. Only God can do this. God's Spirit dwelling in man gives him the abundant life.

Acts 2:38 instructs us joe the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in man.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32501 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Another point you cannot answer since Jesus said you must be born again. John 3:1-6. Your saying those that never sinned but the Bible says all have sinned but you believe otherwise but if this was the case then those that never sinned did not have to be born again. Jesus said YOU MUST be born again to enter into the kingdom of God was Jesus wrong? God forbid! You are so spell bound by your churches teaching you cannot see the most basic of the foundation not
Gary.
<quoted text>
It's not my church.
Jesus died for it. It is His Bride. Have you no more respect for it that that?

He is speaking of a spiritual birth. In similar way to a physical birth, the spiritual birth process begins when one believes Jesus is the Son of God (James 1:18, 1 Pet. 1:23, John 1:12). One does not become a child of God when he only believes, but the process has just begun. The next step is to repent (Acts 17:30, Acts 2:38). After repenting, one must confess his faith that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God (Acts 8:37, Matt. 10:32-33). When one believes in Jesus as the Son of God, repents of his sins and confesses that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, he is ready to be born again by immersion in water for the remission of his sins. The sinner comes in contact with the blood of Jesus when he is baptized (Rom. 5:9, 6:3-4) and his sins are washed away (Acts 22:16). He becomes a new creature, a saint (1 Cor. 1:2; Col 1:13), his sins are washed away and he has a right relationship with God. He becomes a child of God (Gal. 3:26-27; Acts 2:41, 47) and the Holy Spirit dwells in his body (Acts 5:32; 1 Cor. 6:18-19). When all this transpires, the individual is born again (Titus 3:5). Every Christian is born again. When one is born spiritually in the manner described above, he is added to the family of God, the church (Acts 2:41,47).

He is speaking to Nicodemus and Nicodemus is able to understand this concept and this instruction. How would someone unable to understand this instruction be bound by it?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32503 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Does the verse state this, "ALL EVENTUALLY SIN and come short of the glory of God" You see just what your doing Saban?? Your doing the twist on the word of God sad to say, this is so easy to spot because you do not even have a foundation better to know this now than later because I care, and love rejoices in the truth to tell you the truth Saban this is why I say I want nothing but the highest good for you. Saban, you never said this about anyone here and if you start saying this now we know it is not real. I am sorry Saban, but you failed the test, this is why I said it be better for you not to even try to answer those verses because you cannot explain them and I just proved the point. Gary.
<quoted text>
If I understand you correctly, you would have others believe that a dead infant is doomed to hell because of its sin.

Sure, all people of responsible age have sinned and they've fallen short of what God would have them to be... But do you really think God's grace wouldn't cover the innocent child?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32504 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Saban, I gave you a few verses to look up in, 2 Cor. 11:14-15, and you just avoided quoting from them to prove your point of me because the fact is, they are talking about Satan getting people thinking they are saved by THEIR WORKS when they are not and Satan works through these false ministers of light looking like Christ but they are workers of Satan and how does he come? Yes, with a works gospel as I said before the verse calls these snakes in the grass [ministers of righteousness whose end shall be according TO THEIR WORKS] These are the self righteous unsaved religious ones that will say to the Lord on that day of judgment, Lord, Lord, have we not done many WONDERFUL WORKS? Jesus will tell these snakes in the grass, I never knew you depart from me you that WORK WICKEDNESS.
those so called good works they do they do it to puff and exalt themselves look at me look I got water dunked, I decided today to accept Jesus toady, I am a good church goer and believe all that my church is teaching me, I believe if one does not do the work of going to church I cannot see him ever being a true believer, I was never born in sin much like Mary, I tithe, I made a good alter call, I went down and I did this and I did that and I, I, ME, ME, sounds a lot like Matthew 7:22-23, Have WE not done MANY WONDERFUL WORKS? That was the problem it was all their work it was not the work of God period!
Saban, here I gave you verse after verse to read how Satan comes as an angel of light and I gave the verses in, 2 Cor. 11:14-15, which you did not read I see because if you did you would not be slandering one who is born of the word and the Spirit who loves the Lord and His finished work on the cross, I believe His word is the final authority and I give all the glory to the Lord. I close many times with John 3:13-15. I love the Lord Jesus and this is what you say that I am the angel of light sad, so sad, because God warns people who say they love God and show hate towards a true brother in Christ, these are not my words and my warning Saban these are God's words please pay attention to the warning.
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if HIS MINISTERS also be transformed as MINISTERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS; whose end shall be ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS." 2 Cor. 11:14 (removed)
Saban, I can say in love I want nothing but the highest good for you this is the love a true brother has. I am sorry but you have not quoted from one verse of God's word below here your just openly slandered me because you do not understand the words of God I share out of love for you and all here. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
In 2 Cor. 11:14-15 Paul informs the Christians in Corinth not to be astonished that the false teachers pretend to be disciples of Jesus because they are acting like Satan who is the master deceiver - like you, Gary.

Satan acts with deceit as well as his helpers (Gary). Just as Satan deceived Eve, so these false teachers, like yourself, are trying to deceive the church. The servant resembles his master. Since false teachers are serving Satan, we shouldn't think it strange that they act like Satan. They pretend to be servants of righteousness. Everyone (this is you too Gary) who seeks to turn people away from God is a servant of Satan although he may think he is serving God.
According to their works - just look at your works here on this thread Gary.... Working to deceive people from following the Plan of Salvation.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32505 Aug 1, 2013
Hi Saban:

I am sorry I cannot make you see your error

1- God tells us without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins.

2- Saban, literal water cannot forgive sins we need to be washed by the living water this is why I asked you the question in, John 4, the woman at the well Jesus told her He would give her living water that she will never thirst again. Saban, did this mean being dunked into some literal water?

3- Saban, do you remember reading Jesus washing Peter's feet?

"Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I WASH thee not, thou hast NO PART OF ME." John 13:8

Saban, did Jesus dunk Peter into some water? Who was it that had to WASH Peter to make him clean?

You see Saban, no matter what biblical proof I share with you it will never become real Jesus has to sprinkle CLEAN WATER on one to save one, Ezek. 36, I know you do not want to hear this wonderful truth but it is God's word you disagree with it is not me Saban.

4- Saban, God washes us by His word and His Spirit this is the washing of the water by the word it is the gospel.

"That He might sanctify and CLEANSE it with the WASHING of the WATER BY THE WORD." Eph. 5:26

Saban, what could I say? All that I can do is share with you as a witness of the word that you cannot wash your self Jesus must do the washing in order for one to become saved. You do not see nor understand this I know, you made your self very clear here. Jesus said:

"It is the Spirit that maketh alive the flesh profiteth NOTHING: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

The flesh does not profit us in the work of God's salvation as literally being dunked in a pool of water if God does not wash us we just got wet that is all. Saban, you have not proved anything here below it was lacking the real power that is, the living word that washes one, your logic will not help we need the living water that only Christ can wash one this has nothing to do at all in what we do as Jesus was showing all of us with the example of Peter, Jesus had to do the work He had to do the washing. Jesus is the one who said: If I WASH YOU NOT, YOU HAVE NO PART OF ME.

JESUS ALONE GETS all THE GLORY FOR ALL GLORY BELONGS TO JESUS NOT WHAT WE HAVE DONE BY GETTING OUR SELF DUNKED OR SPRINKLED IN SOME LITERAL WATER.

Saban, I truly hope and pray that some day God will truly show you His grace and His mercy not of any work that man does least he should boast in his own work, Eph. 2:8-9. Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad to say you are incorrect by once again placing words in my mouth and then arguing with the standpoint I've never taken sad to say.
The Bible is right that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of sins. Why would I disagree with the Bible and why would you attempt to say that I disagree with that fact. Had Jesus not been the perfect sacrifice for our sins we could never have forgiveness of our sins. There's no contradiction in my belief and that fact. Why would you conclude there is???
Speaking of using your own logic, Gary...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32506 Aug 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
2- Saban, literal water cannot forgive sins we need to be washed by the living water this is why I asked you the question in, John 4, the woman at the well Jesus told her He would give her living water that she will never thirst again. Saban, did this mean being dunked into some literal water?
"Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I WASH thee not, thou hast NO PART OF ME." John 13:8
Saban, did Jesus dunk Peter into some water? Who was it that had to WASH Peter to make him clean?
You see Saban, no matter what biblical proof I share with you it will never become real Jesus has to sprinkle CLEAN WATER on one to save one, Ezek. 36, I know you do not want to hear this wonderful truth but it is God's word you disagree with it is not me Saban.
4- Saban, God washes us by His word and His Spirit this is the washing of the water by the word it is the gospel.
"That He might sanctify and CLEANSE it with the WASHING of the WATER BY THE WORD." Eph. 5:26
Saban, what could I say? All that I can do is share with you as a witness of the word that you cannot wash your self Jesus must do the washing in order for one to become saved. You do not see nor understand this I know, you made your self very clear here. Jesus said:
"It is the Spirit that maketh alive the flesh profiteth NOTHING: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life." John 6:63
The flesh does not profit us in the work of God's salvation as literally being dunked in a pool of water if God does not wash us we just got wet that is all. Saban, you have not proved anything here below it was lacking the real power that is, the living word that washes one, your logic will not help we need the living water that only Christ can wash one this has nothing to do at all in what we do as Jesus was showing all of us with the example of Peter, Jesus had to do the work He had to do the washing. Jesus is the one who said: If I WASH YOU NOT, YOU HAVE NO PART OF ME.
JESUS ALONE GETS all THE GLORY FOR ALL GLORY BELONGS TO JESUS NOT WHAT WE HAVE DONE BY GETTING OUR SELF DUNKED OR SPRINKLED IN SOME LITERAL WATER.
Saban, I truly hope and pray that some day God will truly show you His grace and His mercy not of any work that man does least he should boast in his own work, Eph. 2:8-9. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
As I have told you multiple times baptism is not a physical washing it is a spiritual washing of the soul that we cannot do ourselves. Jesus commanded it and it is where Jesus washes our sins away. We don't do it to wash our bodies.

The obedient faith that leads one to be baptized comes from the seed of faith that can only be planted by the Word. And, we could only know God's Word because of God's Spirit that acted through the NT writers to bring forth the message God would have us to know in order to be saved.

If "rightly divided" this message from the Word and the Spirit will lead one to become a Christian. Remember, Gary, 2 Thess. tells us we must "obey the gospel".

A question I've asked you before that you've skipped over and over was about obeying the gospel. I'd like for you to discuss obeying the gospel. Exactly how does one obey the gospel? How did you obey the gospel?

With your definition of works including getting dressed and driving to the water so someone else can, while you're completely passive, baptize you into Christ, just as they've been instructed to do by Jesus himself in the Great Commission, how can the OBEY in "obey the gospel" not be a work in you're opinion?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#32507 Aug 2, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev 22;18-19
19/IF ANY MAN SHALL TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS OF THIS PROPHECY(BIBLE AND GODS GOSPEL)
GOD SHALL TAKE AWAY HIS PART OUT OF THE HOLY BOOK OF LIFE,
AND OUT OF THE HOLY CITY,AND FROM THE THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK(BIBLE
2.TIM 3;16........dosen't apply to you(you alone reject whole Bible,
2 Peter 1;20 doesn't apply to you at all
I knew you are spiritual blind dead earthly scum, and your beliefs doesn't have any impact to enter even 1 inch to the open gates of Holy heavenly Jerusalem
Doc,

Please keep miles away from Revelation. It is a drug store written by a pot-smoker.

That book is a great insult to Jesus. Just look at what kind of a horrible man would Jesus be on his alleged next coming.

He will be like a man full of vengeance, wrath, anger and hate. No more nice and loving Jesus.

Martin Luther wanted that book out but was scared of John's threat, so he left it in.

Just a sincere advice.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32508 Aug 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
<quoted text>
The only one of us boasting is you Gary. Baptism is passive, it is commanded by Jesus himself to his disciples. It is the way his disciples multiply and more disciples are created. It is a spiritual transformation that happens during the act of obedience. It is nothing that we do to ourselves that saves us and without the shedding of blood we could never do anything to earn eternal life in Heaven.

I didn't do the spiritual transforming that took place during my baptism and neither did the person that baptized me. The spiritual transformation was an act of God.

It is nothing I boast about because everyone can do it. It is simple. It is safe. It is easy. Most importantly, its commanded.

Here are your questions for this post:

Did Jesus NOT instruct His disciples to go and make disciples in all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you?

Do you believe the following to be WORKS?

"Go"?

"Make"?

"Baptizing" -(I suppose we already have your answer in this one...)

"Teaching"?

"Obey everything Jesus commanded"?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32509 Aug 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
<quoted text>
Jesus did wash me - without him, it would've just been getting wet. He gets and has ALL the glory!
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32510 Aug 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc,
Please keep miles away from Revelation. It is a drug store written by a pot-smoker.
That book is a great insult to Jesus. Just look at what kind of a horrible man would Jesus be on his alleged next coming.
He will be like a man full of vengeance, wrath, anger and hate. No more nice and loving Jesus.
Martin Luther wanted that book out but was scared of John's threat, so he left it in.
Just a sincere advice.
Most Christians don't understand Revelation. They don't understand that it is written, basically in code, to a first century audience. It was written for their immediate benefit to tell them they would have to suffer for the cause but if they would be faithful unto death a crown awaits them.

There is not going to be a rapture. The word rapture doesn't even exist in scripture. He will not establish an earthly reign for 1000 years. His Kingdom is ALREADY established. It was established at Pentecost.

Denominations have developed this rapture doctrine that takes so many things intended to be symbolic and makes them literal.

The book is no insult to Jesus. In fact it tells us how glorious Jesus is!

Albuquerque, NM

#32511 Aug 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
<quoted text>
The arrogance of Christianity.

You can't make anyone do anything. You are not a god.

And to apologize for it, shows ignorance.

Let's play your game, shall we.

"I'm sorry Gary, I can't make you see your error."

It doesn't sound very good hearing it from another upon you, huh?

Please stop and show some respect.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32512 Aug 2, 2013
Does the Bible actually "prove" anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Seentheotherside 609,986
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min who 270,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Christina La Vey 579,441
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min RiccardoFire 39,987
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min BenAdam 818,421
magi chudbo 1 hr rajevas 3
Sex with Mom (May '12) 1 hr rajevas 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,051
More from around the web