What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32463 Jul 31, 2013
Hi New:

As I said before, I believe the whole Bible is God breathed, be it from Paul, John, Matthew, Luke, the whole Bible I believe is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16, Jer. 36:1-3, 2 Tim. 3:15. Thank you. Gary
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
...since you don't believe Jesus, I can see why you have said what you did....you are incorrect:
These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke. And Didymos Judas Thomas wrote them down.
(1) And he said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
<quoted text>
...and then you post "paul's advice" instead of what Jesus promoted.
You seem confused, especially when you say, "Jesus tells us that...." and then post what "Paul" taught.
DOH!!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32464 Jul 31, 2013
Hi Saban:

YES, I FREELY ADMIT I ONLY KNOW IN PART AND DECLARE IN PART I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL. NOW IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE THEN THIS IS TRULY SAD BECAUSE YOUR WRONG SAD TO SAY ON THE MOST BASIC TEEACHING AS MAN KIND IS BORN DEAD IN SINS, EPH. 2:1, ROM. 3:10-12, PSALM 58:1-3 AND MANY MORE VERSES.

SABAN, ALL THAT YOU SAID BELOW WAS NOT BASEDD ON THE WORD ALL THIS WAS JUST YOUR OWN OPINION PLEASE, WE NEED CHAPTER AND VERSE NOT MAN'S OWN REASON IN THIS MATTER ONE JUDGES ONE BY THE WORD NOT WHAT THEY THINK, I GAVE YOU VERSE AFTER VERSE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS HURTS IT IS LIKE THE OLD SAYING, WHEN YOU THROW A STONE DOWN A DARK ALLEY AND YOU HEAR A SCREAM THEN YOU KNOW YOU HIT SOMETHING AND SAD TO SAY THE SCREAM WAS HUGE IT WAS THE PRIDE OF MAN AND IT WAS LOUD. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15

PS- Another few good verses to think about Saban Do you truly love? I love the Lord both in heart, mind, soul, and strength. If one says he loveS God and hates his brother the Bible calls him a murderer and we know no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. Yes, I love all here and pray for all here. A false prophet is one who does not believe in the Lord Jesus and His word. I believe both only by His mercy and grace. You can slander me all you want Saban I will still pray for you and hope nothing but the highest good for you because this is what true love does, Gal. 5:22-23. Saban, this is why I share the word I am not void of sharing God's word because I love the word of the living God.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So...... stop listening to those other people that don't agree with you and listen to you instead, since you've already admitted that if you had 500 years you would not be able to know truth.(You said that or something very close!)
No thanks Gary.
Using the Word to measure what you're saying, it's obvious you're a false teacher.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32465 Jul 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
I am sorry but Saban is not teaching the true gospel here he is teaching a works gospel and I have shown him what he said himself that the only way he was saved was by the word and the Spirit that was it!
However, what happens when one comes with their own agenda they will try to bring their works with them as being dunked into some water saves one by the work in what he did and it is a work that is a fact,
The word tells us we are saved by grace, now grace means [unmerited favor] what this means, it was all the work of God minus the work of man it was all freely given at the great cost in what Christ Jesus did not what we do no way!
This works gospel is the same gospel as in, Matthew 7:22-23
God warns us in these verses many will think they are saved by what they have done the [key words] in those verses is [have WE not done] you see it was all based on man's work not on the grace of God and the Lord will say to those self righteous people I never knew you, you the WORK WICKEDNESS! Jesus called these works, works of wickedness.
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, HAVE WE NOT prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS? And then WILL I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from me, YOU THAT WORK INIQUITY." Matthew 7:22-23
This is a severe warning to all those thinking that they can do some work even a [wonderful work] as in this verse Jesus looks upon these so called [wonderful works] as water baptized, accepting Jesus, going to a church, tithing, and on and on it goes nobody really knows how much they add to the work of salvation but sad to say MANY will be shocked in that day because they put their trust in the church, pastor, pope, Rabi, and on and on it goes, everything but the living word of God.
This is why out of true love and concern for these dear souls I will share with them just the word not what the church is teaching or any man but what saith the word! Jesus said this is what will judge us. Jesus said I will not judge you but the one that will judge you is the words I speak they shall judge you on that last day. God tells us only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Tim. 3:15.
The unsaved loved to put [self] into the equation of the work of salvation when Jesus plainly said:
And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is THE WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent." John 6:29
Question, where doe it state anywhere that salvation is some work that man does? It does not and anyone telling you different is as false as a three dollar bill. Have you ever cashed in a three dollar bill in lately? Jesus warns us and He said, "Behold, I have told you before. Matthew 24:25. Do not be tricked into these do it your self, have it your way, self help gospels they are a dime a dozen sad to (removed) Gary
Gary, you wouldn't put Words in Jesus' mouth would you?

Saying "Jesus looks upon these so called [wonderful works] as water baptized, accepting Jesus, going to a church, tithing, and on and on" as those that work iniquity.?.?.? You say "Jesus called these works works of wickedness"?

Where?

Have you ever considered that Matt. 7:22-23 means the exact opposite of what you think?

Because YOU haven't followed His commandment to be baptized and your teaching others wrong ideas about Salvation, perhaps you are the one being addressed. He tells His disciples to baptize and you quickly, loudly and forcefully refute that...

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Perhaps you've elevated yourself to his level Gary. You seem to be the judge and jury over the matter.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32466 Jul 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but I have already sent you what you said in the past you said you believe you were saved by the word and the Spirit. Is this true or false?
Now your upset because you believe water saves now. I fully understand why Saban. As I said before I truly hope the best for you but your trust is in your churches teaching not in the word alone sorry. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Your beginning to make efficient use of your lies, Gary. Usually they have quite a bit of fuzzy filler between them, but here you have two big whoppers within two short paragraphs.

I've told you multiple times how the Word and Spirit fit in with the gospel yet you continue to ignore what I tell you I believe and instead you assign me what you wish I had said I believe. Last week you were man enough to admit it when you said something about me that was the exact opposite of what I actually said. This week... Not so much.

The second whopper your telling above is that I believe the water saves. I've said over and over that there's nothing special about the water. There was nothing special about the water the lepar was told to dip in over and over and there was nothing special about the water the blind man was told to wash in. There was nothing special about the water Jesus himself was baptized in. So, please discontinue saying I think there's something special about the water. Otherwise, it will just look like you are trying hard to gently provoke me. Isn't that what you're trying to do, Gary??

You've skipped over several of my posts that included questions you told me you would be happy to answer. Remember?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32467 Jul 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but this is just a perfect example in what I have been saying. Your building your teaching on one verse in Acts 2:38, and when I answer your questions according to the word you do not like this you just want to force this word [immersion] into the mix when the Bible does not use this word at all not in one verse.
I am sorry but you believe what I was sharing in the past post was just [fuzzy] I fully understand why Saban because you want to believe water saves one it does not. It is truly sad to see one teach the only way to be saved is by the word and the Spirit and to go back on this and make all this null and void that is, the true gospel of grace alone apart from any works least anyone wants to boast. I am sorry but anything other than being born of the word and the Spirit is just boasting. We do not want to find our self on that day Jesus saying to those that believe that they have done some wonderful work to find out that they have been deceived, frankly, I don't know what else could me worse than this, thinking you were saved when you believed a works gospel nothing could be as sad. Like I said Saban, I truly hope the very best and highest good for you and all here but only God the Holy Spirit can make one clean this is called [living water] read John 4. Was this some literal water Saban? Please think about this.
Yes, we hopefully are attempting to love more every day. However, God tells us in, 1 Cor. 13, that true love rejoices in the truth not in a lie. So the highest form of true love is by being obedient to the word of God. Jesus said: Do you love me? keep my commandments. The whole of the Bible is God's commands and only those that are born of the word and the Spirit will have an intense desire to obey them. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
The word baptism is used over and over and over in scripture. I showed you in the Greek language how baptism was used even before Christ to describe an immersion. The Bible doesn't have to use the Word immersion when Baptism means the exact same thing, Gary.

I do wish you would go back to see that you're quoting me incorrectly over and over. It would save you a lot of keystrokes. Just be honest.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32468 Jul 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
YES, I FREELY ADMIT I ONLY KNOW IN PART AND DECLARE IN PART I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL. NOW IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE THEN THIS IS TRULY SAD BECAUSE YOUR WRONG SAD TO SAY ON THE MOST BASIC TEEACHING AS MAN KIND IS BORN DEAD IN SINS, EPH. 2:1, ROM. 3:10-12, PSALM 58:1-3 AND MANY MORE VERSES.
SABAN, ALL THAT YOU SAID BELOW WAS NOT BASEDD ON THE WORD ALL THIS WAS JUST YOUR OWN OPINION PLEASE, WE NEED CHAPTER AND VERSE NOT MAN'S OWN REASON IN THIS MATTER ONE JUDGES ONE BY THE WORD NOT WHAT THEY THINK, I GAVE YOU VERSE AFTER VERSE AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS HURTS IT IS LIKE THE OLD SAYING, WHEN YOU THROW A STONE DOWN A DARK ALLEY AND YOU HEAR A SCREAM THEN YOU KNOW YOU HIT SOMETHING AND SAD TO SAY THE SCREAM WAS HUGE IT WAS THE PRIDE OF MAN AND IT WAS LOUD. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
PS- Another few good verses to think about Saban Do you truly love? I love the Lord both in heart, mind, soul, and strength. If one says he loveS God and hates his brother the Bible calls him a murderer and we know no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. Yes, I love all here and pray for all here. A false prophet is one who does not believe in the Lord Jesus and His word. I believe both only by His mercy and grace. You can slander me all you want Saban I will still pray for you and hope nothing but the highest good for you because this is what true love does, Gal. 5:22-23. Saban, this is why I share the word I am not void of sharing God's word because I love the word of the living God.
<quoted text>
You know in part because you haven't learned to "rightly divide" that which is perfect which was to come.

You said "man is born dead in sins" and then you list some verses that do not state that quote from you. Did they say that Gary, or is that just what you believe they are trying to say because you want them to say that???

Speaking of loud, that was loud first couple of paragraphs there!

Your trying to lead people astray. Is that love?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32471 Jul 31, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
keep this to your own pleasures
Anyway having not any impact around you or this world
weeds smoke and eat only mostly americans
Ever heard of the Rastafari movement?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari_moveme...
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32472 Jul 31, 2013
Hi New:

Maybe you can share with all of us here what parts of the Bible do you believe and what parts you do not believe in? Where do you get the authority to pick and chose which one is the word of God and which one is not? Just wondering that's all. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
...since you don't believe Jesus, I can see why you have said what you did....you are incorrect:
These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke. And Didymos Judas Thomas wrote them down.
(1) And he said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
<quoted text>
...and then you post "paul's advice" instead of what Jesus promoted.
You seem confused, especially when you say, "Jesus tells us that...." and then post what "Paul" taught.
DOH!!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32473 Jul 31, 2013
Hi Saban:

Maybe you can explain a few verses for us here why it does not mean we are all born in sins.

Saban, I have shown you verse after verse but let me just ask you this question,

Where does it state any where in the Bible there are sinless people that never sinned after Adam and Eve sinned?

Saban, no matter what verse I give you it will not come real in you unless God reveals truth to you.

"The wicked are estranged from THE WOMB: They go astray AS SOON AS THEY BE BORN SPEAKING LIES" Psalm 58:3

This verse will not come real to you unless God the Holy Spirit applies this to your heart can you explain this verse?

"Romans 3:23

"For ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

Saban can you explain this verse? Who is the ALL? this means everyone

Saban, if you believe there are some that never sinned then your calling the Lord a liar God Forbid! This would mean you were not born of the word and the Spirit yet because the word is not in your heart.

"If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in you." 1 John 1:10

Sinners will never seek God no not one! and we are all born in sin.

"And you hath He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and in sins." Eph. 2:1

When one is born again what is he born again from? Yes, from sin unto life, John 3:1-6.

There is not one person that will seek after God unless the FATHER DRAWS HIM NO NOT ONE!

"THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD." Romans 3:11

Saban, God has to seek you for no man can come to the Lord unless the Father which sent him draws him."

Now Saban, these are just a few verses out of many, many, more I can share but you cannot explain these because they are not taught in your church. If we say we have no sin then we make Him the Lord a liar God forbid! This would mean the word is not made real to you yet and you need to be saved from sin and only God can wash one away from sin not getting dunked into water.

Saban, I have asked you concerning the woman at the well when Jesus told her that He would give her living water that you will never thirst again was He talking about getting dunked into water?

Saban, I fully understand that you cannot answer these foundational questions these are just the A B Cs of what the nature of salvation is.

Saban, have you ever thought if there are some that never sinned this would mean they do not have to be born again, We need to be born again of the word and the Spirit because ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Saban, ALL means just that ALL!

SABAN, I AM TRULY SORRY YOUR CHURCH IS DECIEVING YOU AND ALL THOSE BOOKS AND REFERENCES ARE NOT THE WORD OF GOD BUT THE WORKS OF MAN I HAVE SHARED WITH YOU VERSE AFTER VERSE AND I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THEM IN FACT, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THEM IT TAKES A REAL MIRICLE AND WORK OF GOD TO BELIEVE ON HIM, JOHN 6:29

Saban, there is no sense in saying anything more because you cannot explain these basic truth's if you do not believe we are all born in sin then I am sorry I cannot help you until you are truly open to just the word. I hope the very best for you truly I do. Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know in part because you haven't learned to "rightly divide" that which is perfect which was to come.
You said "man is born dead in sins" and then you list some verses that do not state that quote from you. Did they say that Gary, or is that just what you believe they are trying to say because you want them to say that???
Speaking of loud, that was loud first couple of paragraphs there!
Your trying to lead people astray. Is that love?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32474 Jul 31, 2013
HI SABAN:

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MANY, MANY, PEOPLE DID JUST THESE THINGS AND THEY HAVE NO DESIRE FOR GOD.

Saban, you do not know this is just how Satan comes to many looking and sounding like an angel of light when the fact is, they are demons deceiving many these to are called [works of righteousness which THEY HAVE DONE.

Saban, you see this is how Satan comes and you do not even know this, read 2 Cor. 11:14-15

This is why MANY will be shocked in the day of the Lord they were all unsaved religious people telling the Lord have we not declared your word? Have we not cast out devil? Have we not done many wonderful works in thy name? Jesus answer to these self righteous unsaved people is this stark saying, Depart from me you that work wickedness.

Saban, you have no clue if you think water dunking will save you it is called a work that you do this does not save you the word and the Spirit alone does fact! MANY ARE CALLED THE BIBLE DECLARES BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN IN OTHER WORDS MANY HEAR THE GOSPEL AND THEY ACCEPT JESUS MAKE THE ALTER CALL, GET DIPPED OR DUNKED, OR SPRINKLED, OR WHATEVER, THEY DO GOOD WORKS THINKING THIS WILL SAVE THEM AS THE SELF RIGHTEOUS ONES THOUGHT THIS BUT WERE LOST. I HOPE GOD WILL HAVE MERCY IF IT BE hIS GOOD PLEASURE ON YOU SABAN. Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, you wouldn't put Words in Jesus' mouth would you?
Saying "Jesus looks upon these so called [wonderful works] as water baptized, accepting Jesus, going to a church, tithing, and on and on" as those that work iniquity.?.?.? You say "Jesus called these works works of wickedness"?
Where?
Have you ever considered that Matt. 7:22-23 means the exact opposite of what you think?
Because YOU haven't followed His commandment to be baptized and your teaching others wrong ideas about Salvation, perhaps you are the one being addressed. He tells His disciples to baptize and you quickly, loudly and forcefully refute that...
Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Perhaps you've elevated yourself to his level Gary. You seem to be the judge and jury over the matter.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#32475 Jul 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
As I said before, I believe the whole Bible is God breathed, be it from Paul, John, Matthew, Luke, the whole Bible I believe is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16, Jer. 36:1-3, 2 Tim. 3:15. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
...and nothing more could be, would be, or was inspired by "God" ever again.

Yeah - I got this part. You like to limit your "God".

You aren't much of a so-called "Christian" after all.

*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

#32476 Jul 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
Maybe you can share with all of us here what parts of the Bible do you believe and what parts you do not believe in? Where do you get the authority to pick and chose which one is the word of God and which one is not? Just wondering that's all. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
"Maybe you can share with all of us here what parts of the Bible do you believe and what parts you do not believe in?"

- Still trying to twist it back onto me, hmmmm.

Maybe we need to get the basics out of the way, in order for me to understand other comments you want to make. But before we do, and before I answer any of your questions, you'll have to go back and answer the ones I've posed to you first. You know....those ones that you consistently divert from. Let's start here.....

a. Why do you limit your "God"?
b. Why do you think "God" didn't inspire the remaining seven Apostles of the original 13 that were "chosen", but instead inspired decades later, "Paul/Saul" and "Luke" - both third generation disciples?

"Where do you get the authority to pick and chose which one is the word of God and which one is not? "

- Oh this is easy. I don't get to pick and choose, because "God" inspires everyone, so every person's inspiration from "God" is included.
- Also, I don't allow other men to pick and choose what I am to believe, as you and other so-called "Christians" have done. That is a big difference between you and your co-followers and myself. A very important one through Jesus' regard as well. But since you don't believe Jesus taught these types of teachings, I understand you why you do the things you do.

"Just wondering that's all."

- Funny - same goes for me - and I've openly asked questions that you never answer.

Hmmmm....I wonder why.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32477 Jul 31, 2013
<quoted text>
*sighs*
I remember those thoughts as a child. Why did God only talk to some people, then go away? Why did Jesus need to come? God spoke directly to Adam and Eve, Noah and Abraham.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32478 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
HI SABAN:
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MANY, MANY, PEOPLE DID JUST THESE THINGS AND THEY HAVE NO DESIRE FOR GOD.
Saban, you do not know this is just how Satan comes to many looking and sounding like an angel of light when the fact is, they are demons deceiving many these to are called [works of righteousness which THEY HAVE DONE.
Saban, you see this is how Satan comes and you do not even know this, read 2 Cor. 11:14-15
This is why MANY will be shocked in the day of the Lord they were all unsaved religious people telling the Lord have we not declared your word? Have we not cast out devil? Have we not done many wonderful works in thy name? Jesus answer to these self righteous unsaved people is this stark saying, Depart from me you that work wickedness.
Saban, you have no clue if you think water dunking will save you it is called a work that you do this does not save you the word and the Spirit alone does fact! MANY ARE CALLED THE BIBLE DECLARES BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN IN OTHER WORDS MANY HEAR THE GOSPEL AND THEY ACCEPT JESUS MAKE THE ALTER CALL, GET DIPPED OR DUNKED, OR SPRINKLED, OR WHATEVER, THEY DO GOOD WORKS THINKING THIS WILL SAVE THEM AS THE SELF RIGHTEOUS ONES THOUGHT THIS BUT WERE LOST. I HOPE GOD WILL HAVE MERCY IF IT BE hIS GOOD PLEASURE ON YOU SABAN. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Through much of this thread you do sound like an angel of light. But just as I stated, Jesus' statement that His disciples are to baptize and teach all He has commanded, is the exact opposite of what you're selling. I'll accept Jesus' words on the matter since neither me nor you can baptize with Holy Spirit baptism. We must teach others about Jesus the way Philip did. He obviously taught the Eunuch what Peter taught at Pentecost.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#32479 Aug 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Maybe you can explain a few verses for us here why it does not mean we are all born in sins.
Saban, I have shown you verse after verse but let me just ask you this question,
Where does it state any where in the Bible there are sinless people that never sinned after Adam and Eve sinned?
Saban, no matter what verse I give you it will not come real in you unless God reveals truth to you.
"The wicked are estranged from THE WOMB: They go astray AS SOON AS THEY BE BORN SPEAKING LIES" Psalm 58:3
This verse will not come real to you unless God the Holy Spirit applies this to your heart can you explain this verse?
Saban, if you believe there are some that never sinned then your calling the Lord a liar God Forbid! This would mean you were not born of the word and the Spirit yet because the word is not in your heart.
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in you." 1 John 1:10
When one is born again what is he born again from? Yes, from sin unto life, John 3:1-3
Saban, I fully understand that you cannot answer these foundational questions these are just the A B Cs of what the nature of salvation is.
Saban, have you ever thought if there are some that never sinned this would mean they do not have to be born again, We need to be born again of the word and the Spirit because ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Saban, ALL means just that ALL!
SABAN, I AM TRULY SORRY YOUR CHURCH IS DECIEVING YOU AND ALL THOSE BOOKS AND REFERENCES ARE NOT THE WORD OF GOD BUT THE WORKS OF MAN I HAVE SHARED WITH YOU VERSE AFTER VERSE AND I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THEM IN FACT, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THEM IT TAKES A REAL MIRICLE AND WORK OF GOD TO BELIEVE ON HIM, JOHN 6:29
Saban, there is no sense in saying anything more because you cannot explain these basic truth's if you do not believe we are all born in sin then I am sorry I cannot help you until you are truly open to just the word. I hope the very best for you truly I do. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Rom. 3:23 - all eventually do sin.
1 John 1:10 - by the time we're old enough to understand sin enough to comment on it, we're no longer sinless. Has an infant child ever spoken to you and told you it was without sin, Gary?

Eph. 2:1 - is Paul's address to Christians at Ephesus. Sure they were dead in their sin, before being born again in the waters of baptism to be made alive in Christ - John 3:1-6

And I've already presented to you the fact that Psalm 53 is hyperbole. Just read the rest of the chapter about their venom and their fangs; their vanishing and melting away (this, you say is everyone from the womb, right?):

Even from birth the wicked go astray;
from the womb they are wayward, spreading lies.
4 Their venom is like the venom of a snake,
like that of a cobra that has stopped its ears,
5 that will not heed the tune of the charmer,
however skillful the enchanter may be.
6 Break the teeth in their mouths, O God;
Lord, tear out the fangs of those lions!
7 Let them vanish like water that flows away;
when they draw the bow, let their arrows fall short.
8 May they be like a slug that melts away as it moves along,
like a stillborn child that never sees the sun.
9 Before your pots can feel the heat of the thorns—
whether they be green or dry—the wicked will be swept away.[c]
10 The righteous will be glad when they are avenged,
when they dip their feet in the blood of the wicked.
11 Then people will say,
“Surely the righteous still are rewarded;
surely there is a God who judges the earth.”
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32480 Aug 1, 2013
Hi New:

You said I like to limit God?

NEW YOUR THE ONE THAT ONLY BELIEVES PART OF THE BIBLE YOU COULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ANSWER FOR IT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY SO, WE WILL HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREEE THAT'S ALL! THANK YOU. Gary
<quoted text>
*sighs*
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32481 Aug 1, 2013
Hi Saban:

As I said, it will be impossible for you to answer any of those questions in my past post you even got the chapter wrong it was not Psalm 58 because you never read the context so you said Psalm 53, I never quoted from Psalm 53 Saban so your not paying attention sad to say.

Psalm 58:3 is the condition of all mankind as soon as they are born the go astray this is a biblical fact.

Now I asked you about John 4 was Jesus speaking to the woman at the well about literal water or was He speaking about living water? When you want to know the answer I will be glad to help. However, God has to give one a broken and a contrite heart to be able to humble themselves so you would be open if not they will think they know it all and be proud and arrogant and all puffed up just like the Scribes and Pharisses of Jesus day they to added to the law they were also [self righteous Saban. Only the humble in heart will seek the truth because it God doing it in them.

Saban, I askd you when God said ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God this ALL means just that you could not show me anything that proves otherwise.

Another point you cannot answer since Jesus said you must be born again. John 3:1-6. Your saying those that never sinned but the Bible says all have sinned but you believe otherwise but if this was the case then those that never sinned did not have to be born again. Jesus said YOU MUST be born again to enter into the kingdom of God was Jesus wrong? God forbid! You are so spell bound by your churches teaching you cannot see the most basic of the foundation not even the state of all man kind that there is not one that will seek after God no not one! You think your the one if you get dunked in some water sad to say.
The word is very clear that we are dead in sins and only God can make one alive not by some literal water Saban but by the blood of Christ fact is, without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin. You want to believe if you do not get dunked in some literal water there is no remission of sin.

Saban, you have no clue that the righteous are only those that are born of the word and the Spirit not those that got dunked in water.

The fact is, we need the water of life not some literal water your so hung up on the literal water and the mode of getting this water this is just so, so, sad

Saban, the fact is, I told you before it was impossible for you to answer any of those verses I gave all that your trying to do is change the subject this is what happens when one is not ready to be open and corrected only by the word.

Saban, where does it say that all [eventually do sin?] It does not say this at all your adding to the word it states this from God.

"ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Period!

Does the verse state this, "ALL EVENTUALLY SIN and come short of the glory of God" You see just what your doing Saban?? Your doing the twist on the word of God sad to say, this is so easy to spot because you do not even have a foundation better to know this now than later because I care, and love rejoices in the truth to tell you the truth Saban this is why I say I want nothing but the highest good for you. Saban, you never said this about anyone here and if you start saying this now we know it is not real. I am sorry Saban, but you failed the test, this is why I said it be better for you not to even try to answer those verses because you cannot explain them and I just proved the point. Gary.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Rom. 3:23 - all eventually do sin.. Sure they were dead in their sin, before being born again in the waters of baptism to be made alive in Christ - John 3:1-6
Even from birth the wicked go astray;
from the womb they are wayward, spreading lies.
4 Their venom is like the venom of a snake,
“Surely the righteous still are rewarded;
surely there is a God who judges the earth.”
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32482 Aug 1, 2013
Hi Saban:

Here is the proof that all can see you were not able to answer any of these verses according to the word of God you just tried to use your own logic in this when we must compare spiritual things with the Spirit, 1 Cor. 2. However, to truly do this one first must be born again by the word and the Spirit of God, not by getting dunked into some water this has no saving power at all it is just a sign your trust is not in the substance in the shed blood of Christ for without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sins. Period! You would like it to read with out being dunked into water there is no remission for sins. I know most think this is crazy but this is what you believe sad to say. Gary
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
When one is born again what is he born again from? Yes, from sin unto life, John 3:1-6.
There is not one person that will seek after God unless the FATHER DRAWS HIM NO NOT ONE!
"THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD." Romans 3:11
Saban, God has to seek you for no man can come to the Lord unless the Father which sent him draws him."
Now Saban, these are just a few verses out of many, many, more I can share but you cannot explain these because they are not taught in your church. If we say we have no sin then we make Him the Lord a liar God forbid! This would mean the word is not made real to you yet and you need to be saved from sin and only God can wash one away from sin not getting dunked into water.
Saban, I have asked you concerning the woman at the well when Jesus told her that He would give her living water that you will never thirst again was He talking about getting dunked into water?
<quoted text>
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32483 Aug 1, 2013
Hi New:

Maybe when your ready to answer my question that is, what parts of the Bible did you decide is the word and what parts of the Bible you decided is not the word?

Where does it state that God inspires everyone in the word? The Bible does say this New read, 2 Tim. 3:15-16, only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation and that is all the Bible for the word declare ALL scripture is God breathed. Sad to see your limiting God's true power and that is His word and His Spirit sad to say.

Yes, New, I am trying to twist you back to the main question but it appears you did not like the question because you cannot answer the question and I fully understand. When you are truly open for a dialog I will be glad to help you. However, your not open at this time. As I said before I do not limit God I believe His whole word the Bible do you? New, in love I will say this, you are void of any verses in the Bible below why is this? You do not have to answer that question New, I already know I said that to help you look in the mirror of the word of God. I truly hope the best for you and that is, that God will show you not to limit His word but ALL scriptures is God breathed not just some of it. Thank you anyhow. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
"Maybe you can share with all of us here what parts of the Bible do you believe and what parts you do not believe in?"
- Still trying to twist it back onto me, hmmmm.
Maybe we need to get the basics out of the way, in order for me to understand other comments you want to make. But before we do, and before I answer any of your questions, you'll have to go back and answer the ones I've posed to you first. You know....those ones that you consistently divert from. Let's start here.....
a. Why do you limit your "God"?
b. Why do you think "God" didn't inspire the remaining seven Apostles of the original 13 that were "chosen", but instead inspired decades later, "Paul/Saul" and "Luke" - both third generation disciples?
"Where do you get the authority to pick and chose which one is the word of God and which one is not? "
- Oh this is easy. I don't get to pick and choose, because "God" inspires everyone, so every person's inspiration from "God" is included.
- Also, I don't allow other men to pick and choose what I am to believe, as you and other so-called "Christians" have done. That is a big difference between you and your co-followers and myself. A very important one through Jesus' regard as well. But since you don't believe Jesus taught these types of teachings, I understand you why you do the things you do.
"Just wondering that's all."
- Funny - same goes for me - and I've openly asked questions that you never answer.
Hmmmm....I wonder why.

Albuquerque, NM

#32487 Aug 1, 2013
*sighs*
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
You said I like to limit God?<quoted text>
Yes I did.

Why do you?
Gary wrote:
NEW YOUR THE ONE THAT ONLY BELIEVES PART OF THE BIBLE YOU COULD NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ANSWER FOR IT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY SO, WE WILL HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREEE THAT'S ALL! THANK YOU. Gary
<quoted text>
I believe in only parts of the Bible, because the other part is bullshite, misleading, incomplete, contradicting, and just plain nonsense that doesn't apply to our modern age.

I didn't answer your questions, because I'm quite sick of this discussion always being one direction with the questions. I'll ask you questions, and not once have you answered them.

Saban is now seeing the same tactic.

You must be afraid to be truthful, that is what I have come to conclude.

Honesty is not one of your strong suits.....I'll agree with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min confrinting with ... 599,795
sex (May '13) 9 min rajesh 181
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 16 min Ritvik 457
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min It aint necessari... 864,896
Boycott American Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '11) 1 hr Saffron Blues 6
Invaders from Mars 1 hr -Stray Dog 10
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 2 hr Saffron Blues 15
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 13 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web