As I said before, I believe the whole Bible is God breathed, be it from Paul, John, Matthew, Luke, the whole Bible I believe is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16, Jer. 36:1-3, 2 Tim. 3:15. Thank you. Gary
...since you don't believe Jesus, I can see why you have said what you did....you are incorrect:
These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke. And Didymos Judas Thomas wrote them down.
(1) And he said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:Look, the kingdom is in the sky!
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:It is in the sea, then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
...and then you post "paul's advice" instead of what Jesus promoted.
You seem confused, especially when you say, "Jesus tells us that...." and then post what "Paul" taught.