I understand your frustration truly I do. The problem is, I do answer your questions but you just cannot see where I am coming from you want to hold dearly to just the mode of baptism and not see the real spiritual meaning that one must be baptized by God the Holy Spirit for one to be saved you used to believe this your self when you said you were saved by the word and the Spirit.
Saban, don't you see the utter confusion here?
On one hand you agree that one must be born again by the Spirit of God and right on the other hand you have this knee jerk slap tic reaction and say also water saves one you cannot be saved unless your dunked in some water.
Saban, I have tried out of true concern and love for the truth with you but I cannot make one see truth this is all the work and mercy of God. I shown you in all places the Greek rendering for[dip] and how it is used and not one verse I shared wherever that is used in the Greek has nothing to being water baptized. So, yes, Saban, I can see your frustration you would be going against your churches teaching and creeds and sad to say they over ride the very word of God sad to say.
Saban this is why the churches are under God's judgment, 1 Peter 4:17, and most in the church has no clue sad to say. God commands us we must be born again and this is only done by His word and His Spirit, John 3:1-6, 4:23, 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.
Saban, here anyone can see the verses I give you but sad to say your void of any verses. Now I am sorry to see you lash out in the flesh but this is what many will do when they are not ready to face the word of God. So Saban, really, I do understand your frustration it is coming out in this post, I truly hope the very highest good for you, and that would be that God alone would teach you truth only by His word and His Spirit. Again, thank you. Gary
I'm sorry Gary, if you wish to ignore the evidence I presented to you that baptizo means immersion.
I'm sorry Gary, that you continue to ignore 85% of the questions I ask of you and I'm also sorry that you don't give straight answers for the other 15%.
I'm sorry Gary if you choose to put your head in the sand over one verse that speaks about works of man even after you are told by the same book that "faith only" doesn't save.
I'm sorry you have to resort to strawmen and to develop arguments against me based on what you wish I had said rather than my actual comments.
I'm sorry you don't understand the verses that speak of obedience, falling away and the obvious baptism in water that Philip gave to the Eunuch.
I'm sorry that you can't seem to understand the importance of an institution created by Jesus Christ that is referred to as His Bride and that were told He bought with His blood.
Most of all I'm sorry that you are dishonestly placing words in my mouth effectively ignoring statements about what I say I believe. You've done this multiple times! For one, your telling me its "my church" again when I've emphatically denied such. Dishonesty! You're also continually repeating phrases that I believe we get ourself saved, which I have emphatically denied over and over. Dishonesty!
Basically, you've buried your head in the sand and you've created strawmen with which to argue pretending that I'm coming from where you want rather than where I am. I'm sorry to say, your basically being a dishonest creep right now.