What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32317 Jul 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
Hello, Saban,
Here is an important extract from that link:
"The New Testament explicitly teaches that the old law has been abolished. Whether one is talking about the Ten Commandments or the ceremonial laws, the Law of Moses or the Law of God, all are considered the old law that no longer is in effect. Jesus Christ fulfilled that law and nailed it to the cross forever (Matthew 5:17-18; Colossians 2:13-17)."
Please refer to my post #32210 of Tuesday Jul 23 addressed to WasteWater, who had written the following remarkable lines:
" Jesus was preaching the oral tradition."
Jesus was sent only to make the religion bearable for people. Traditions were forced upon people to follow.
Here is something remarkable and extremely striking from Jesus, which many ignorant Christians have never read and neither have they understood, when he said to the Pharisees (Mark 7):
"You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
“You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!
For Moses said,‘Honor your father and mother,’ and,‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’
But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother.
Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”"
The word Corban, used in above verses, means Sacrifice. The argument given by Jesus clearly shows that he accepted and acknowledged Corban (Sacrifice). He did not nullify that.
When the Pharisees criticized his disciples for not washing their hand before meal, Jesus taught that it was not important what went into the mouth but what came out from the mouth! In this, he was teaching that hurtful speech was bad. And it did not matter if one did not was his hands before meals.
And note that the NT writers came up with a new Law written within brackets:
(In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.") Jesus was not discussing Lawful/Unlawful food in that topic at all. No Halaal and Haraam or Kosher/Non-Kosher.
The point is that Jesus did not abolish anything in the Law and he is on record for saying that he did not come to abolish, so how can the Church and the apologists say that he did?
It falls under misquoting Jesus.
Another point: People were not sacrificing humans that Jesus' so-called sacrifice was necessary.
If you read Acts 21 VERY CAREFULLY, you will discover that the elders, after meeting Paul, sent him to the Temple for purification rites!!!
"18 The next day Paul and the rest of us went to see James, and all the elders were present. 19 Paul greeted them and reported in detail what God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.
20 When they heard this, they praised God. Then they said to Paul:“You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the law. 21 They have been informed that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn away from Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or live according to our customs.
22 What shall we do? They will certainly hear that you have come,
23 so do what we tell you.
There are four men with us who have made a vow. 24 Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law.
26 The next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he went to the temple to give notice of the date when the days of purification would end and the offering would be made for each of them."
Please read the LAST LINE and mark the word OFFERING. It means that after Jesus was gone, offering or sacrifice was still in place.
Thank you.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#32320 Jul 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I urinate on your acceptance of my contribution
without of me this topic wouldn't exist long time agao
you stupid teacher of strangers who are 1000% more smart from stupid like you
I would be ashame if I would slightly accept your Lies
the most civil thread because I supervise this thread from 5/21/2011 failed prophecies of Dave,Gary and old clown Camping,
run run run,
I am only watching all of your stupid not biblical rants
After Jesus had cursed the Fig Tree, he went to Mount Olives and sat under another fig tree.

He looked far and said to his disciples, "I think he is coming here".

The disciples turned and looked back to see who was coming but they saw no one and said, "Lord, we see no one coming."

Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I tell you he is coming. He will not leave us alone. Surely, the one with FIM disease (Foot in Mouth) is coming to bug us."

The disciples asked, "Lord, we see no man walking towards us with his foot in mouth. We can now see a man walking towards us and he is walking on both legs. How can a person walk with one foot, while having the other foot in his mouth?" And added, "Lord, can you explain this new parable to us?"

Jesus said, "You blind fools! Can't you see? That is Dr. Shrink, who is coming to bug us?"

And Jesus added: "Come! Let us leave this place fast and go to Martha's Vineyard."

Please get your bladder examined. Looks quite weak to me. Thanks
bmz

Singapore

#32321 Jul 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Welcome, WW

Have a nice weekend.
bmz

Singapore

#32322 Jul 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course I respect everyone
only above own opinions and own pints EXIST GODS TRUTH
and I follow only Bible,
Bible encourage"bad association spoil good habits"
respect of mocker of sound Bible doctrines is sin against God and against propbably Holy Spirit
who Jesus was none like you in 21 century are able to give any opinion who he was Liar,or not
rather you are demented and exposed Liar,mocking Bible with those 2 sick posters included my friend G_O_D COMPLETLY EMEPTY BRAIN FROM DRUGS, AND SICK OF AIDS-own reward for his life sins
look at first your own morality all of you,and after look ask yourselves if you are able to post about Jesus and who he was or today is?
Mahatama Gandhi said it soooooooo well, when invited to Christianity:

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

Chew on this, Doc!
bmz

Singapore

#32323 Jul 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I urinate on your acceptance of my contribution
without of me this topic wouldn't exist long time agao
Doc, I never accepted your contribution. I had excluded yours.

Location hidden

#32327 Jul 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course I respect everyone
only above own opinions and own pints EXIST GODS TRUTH
and I follow only Bible,
Bible encourage"bad association spoil good habits"
respect of mocker of sound Bible doctrines is sin against God and against propbably Holy Spirit
who Jesus was none like you in 21 century are able to give any opinion who he was Liar,or not
rather you are demented and exposed Liar,mocking Bible with those 2 sick posters included my friend G_O_D COMPLETLY EMEPTY BRAIN FROM DRUGS, AND SICK OF AIDS-own reward for his life sins
look at first your own morality all of you,and after look ask yourselves if you are able to post about Jesus and who he was or today is?
The Bible is NOT God.

If you are not willing to discuss the textual issues, why not go somewhere else. Your childish rants bore me.
Saban fan

United States

#32330 Jul 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus disputed divorce dispensations, touched the unclean, disregarded and encouraged others to disregard dietary restrictions, disregarded ritual cleansing prior to eating, and he chastised the scribes and Pharisees. His actions show that he came to change how the Law of Moses was practiced. Also, you have just posted something out of context, the Bible says he fulfilled the Law of the Prophets and its prophetical messages.
For example.
Luke 24:44
He said to them,“This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
John 12:38
This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:“Lord, who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”
John 15:25
But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law:‘They hated me without reason.’
John 18:32
This took place to fulfill what Jesus had said about the kind of death he was going to die.
Try reading your Bible first next time.
I'm fine with what you've posted here with the exception that I'm not sure what your saying I've done out of context. When I say he fulfilled the law I mean that we are no longer under the law as was practiced before he arrived.
Saban fan

United States

#32331 Jul 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
Hello, Saban,
Here is an important extract from that link:
"The New Testament explicitly teaches that the old law has been abolished. Whether one is talking about the Ten Commandments or the ceremonial laws, the Law of Moses or the Law of God, all are considered the old law that no longer is in effect. Jesus Christ fulfilled that law and nailed it to the cross forever (Matthew 5:17-18; Colossians 2:13-17)."
Please refer to my post #32210 of Tuesday Jul 23 addressed to WasteWater, who had written the following remarkable lines:
" Jesus was preaching the oral tradition."
Jesus was sent only to make the religion bearable for people. Traditions were forced upon people to follow.
Here is something remarkable and extremely striking from Jesus, which many ignorant Christians have never read and neither have they understood, when he said to the Pharisees (Mark 7):
"You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
“You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!
For Moses said,‘Honor your father and mother,’ and,‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’
But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother.
Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”"(removed)
And note that the NT writers came up with a new Law written within brackets:
(In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.") Jesus was not discussing Lawful/Unlawful food in that topic at all. No Halaal and Haraam or Kosher/Non-Kosher.
The point is that Jesus did not abolish anything in the Law and he is on record for saying that he did not come to abolish, so how can the Church and the apologists say that he did?
It falls under misquoting Jesus.
Another point: People were not sacrificing humans that Jesus' so-called sacrifice was necessary.
If you read Acts 21 VERY CAREFULLY, you will discover that the elders,(removed)
23 so do what we tell you.
There are four men with us who have made a vow. 24 Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law.
26 The next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he went to the temple to give notice of the date when the days of purification would end and the offering would be made for each of them."
Please read the LAST LINE and mark the word OFFERING. It means that after Jesus was gone, offering or sacrifice was still in place.
Just as you've pointed out here in Mark 7, most still do this today. For instance, Gary is holding on to the traditions of man as he downplays the importance of baptism in the plan of Salvation. He can't completely justify his position on it using scripture. Neither can he explain why he practiced two baptisms when Paul clearly said there's one. He's just doing what he's been told over and over because if you hear the verbal traditions enough you start to believe they must be true - even if it is not scriptural. That scripture highlights the fact that we need to be sure we've been given authority by God to do the things we practice.

Furthermore, he did not abolish the law while he was living. It was in his death for the sins of men and his resurrection that He fulfilled the law. Paul, in your other example, has offended the Jews to the point of them wanting to get rid of him.

Additionally, I still give an offering every first day of the week. It is not to be a blood sacrifice or a tithe, but it is to be of my first fruits; my life, my worship as prescribed in scripture, and my monetary offering for the continuation of the spreading of the gospel.

Location hidden

#32333 Jul 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you ,you idiot few times
I own all of you
I keep this topic alive,and am supervisor of this topic from 5/21/2011
also shut up,post your cheap crap,or flush away from here and don;t forget cover toilet because your feces start to stink
there exist not any discussions about God Sound Bible doctrines
all of you are left behind,mostly children of devil table babbling and insulting Gods Gospel and His Word Bible
understood you idiot?
keep your advices to your gay friends and your close circle,
wipe up your face from this s..... and seat here like mouse under church broom
I own you and those few poor blind idiots
More juvenile insults. What do you hope to accomplish with this line of childish babble?

Location hidden

#32334 Jul 27, 2013
Hey Dr. Are you drinking again?

Location hidden

#32335 Jul 27, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine with what you've posted here with the exception that I'm not sure what your saying I've done out of context. When I say he fulfilled the law I mean that we are no longer under the law as was practiced before he arrived.
Sorry my friend, that makes Jesus a liar.

Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

This means the Law stands. It is obvious Jesus was never speaking of the entire Law of Moses.

You need to review what fulfillment means. It does not mean a new covenant. Here is what it means.

He said to them,“This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

John 17:12
While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

Acts 3:18
But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer.

Finally Paul sums it up.

Galatians 5:14
For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command:“Love your neighbor as yourself.”
Saban fan

United States

#32336 Jul 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry my friend, that makes Jesus a liar.
Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
This means the Law stands. It is obvious Jesus was never speaking of the entire Law of Moses.
You need to review what fulfillment means. It does not mean a new covenant. Here is what it means.
John 17:12
While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
Acts 3:18
But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer.
Finally Paul sums it up.
For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command:“Love your neighbor as yourself.”
Which law or prophesy was left unfulfilled by Jesus Christ? I'm not aware of one. You??

Location hidden

#32337 Jul 28, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which law or prophesy was left unfulfilled by Jesus Christ? I'm not aware of one. You??
That isn't the point is it? The point is that fulfillment meant fulfillment of so called prophesy. The fact that these verses role prophesy and the law into one context means that all of Hebrew Scripture was once referred too as "The Law" just as Islamic's do with the Quran today. Jesus' teaching and actions contradicted the Law of Moses, yet the Bible stated he did not come to change the Law. Was Jesus a liar? He most certainly preached against many things written in the law. A so called "new covenant" changes the law correct? If we follow this line of reasoning, we see that Jesus had no interest in editing the text. Jesus had no interest in the Bible or texts of any kind. Jesus preached from what had been written previously, namely The Ten Commandments. Paul summed it up as follows.

Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32338 Jul 28, 2013
Hi Saban:

I BE GLAD TO HELP ANSWER THOSE BASIS QUESTIONS.

However, Saban God has to open our understanding first to truly see truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26

There has been more than [two baptisms Saban, there is the baptism of John an out ward act of repentance, there is the baptism by fire there is the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Saban, this is why I asked you to do word studies if you have you would know for a fact there is more than one baptism. However, only one truly saves.

"John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unlose: He shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire." Luke 3:16

Why did they have to get baptized with the Holy Spirit?

The reason being this is what truly saves one John's baptism of water did not save a soul and this is what your trying to say today sad to say. We read in Acts 1:5

"For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hense."

Saban, I am truly sorry but your teaching the wrong baptism here this is why I repeated over and over the biblical fact is, one must be born again of the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-6, 4:23, 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.

The washing that one needs as in, Eph. 5:26 is the washing of the water by the word not by water baptism as you are wrong on and this is very, very, serious because your teaching a works gospel fact is, one must do something to get baptized he just does not wake up water baptized no, he must get dressed drive to the church talk to the pastor go into a tank of water and get dunked in water and come up and out and get back into dry cloths and drive home. All this is a work that man does and sad to say you cannot even understand this most basic fact because your church has taught you one way and the word of God is teaching something else.

As I said there is no way you will see this no matter how many verses I share and I explain your questions you cannot see this because of 2 Cor. 4:3-5 declares this fact and 2 Tim. 2:25-26, I asked you to explain and quote Eph. 5:26 and you could not even quote the verse sad to say. Now your saying, baptism saves when John himself told us by the Spirit that you have to be baptized with the Holy Spirit this seals the believer not some literal water this is a sign it does not save you.

Saban, I have only one question for you that is:

If one is not water baptized today can he be saved? Just a basic yes or no is fine Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
Gary,
Why did you practice TWO baptisms???
Why didn't you receive the power to do miracles and to speak in languages you've never learned in your baptism that was just like the Apostles' Holy Spirit baptism???
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32339 Jul 28, 2013
Hi Waste:

I must agree with you concerning the way one acts and speaks it does speak volumes. God told us you will know them by the love that they have towards one another, they will walk in the fruits of the Holy Spirit because they are born again of the word and the Spirit. God likens showing hate towards a brother is like a murderer and we know no murderer has eternal life abiding in him we need to read, 1 John 3:13-15, I close with those verses to hopefully remind all of us here including myself of course we need to truly examine our self to see if we are truly walking Christ like. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More juvenile insults. What do you hope to accomplish with this line of childish babble?
Saban fan

United States

#32343 Jul 28, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I BE GLAD TO HELP ANSWER THOSE BASIS QUESTIONS.
However, Saban God has to open our understanding first to truly see truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26
There has been more than [two baptisms Saban, there is the baptism of John an out ward act of repentance, there is the baptism by fire there is the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Saban, this is why I asked you to do word studies if you have you would know for a fact there is more than one baptism. However, only one truly saves.
"John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unlose: He shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire." Luke 3:16
Why did they have to get baptized with the Holy Spirit?
The reason being this is what truly saves one John's baptism of water did not save a soul and this is what your trying to say today sad to say. We read in Acts 1:5
"For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hense."
Saban, I am truly sorry but your teaching the wrong baptism here this is why I repeated over and over the biblical fact is, one must be born again of the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-6, 4:23, 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.
The washing that one needs as in, Eph. 5:26 is the washing of the water by the word not by water baptism as you are wrong on and this is very, very, serious because your teaching a works gospel fact is, one must do something to get baptized he just does not wake up water baptized no, he must get dressed drive to the church talk to the pastor go into a tank of water and get dunked in water and come up and out and get back into dry cloths and drive home. All this is a work that man does and sad to say you cannot even understand this most basic fact because your church has taught you one way and the word of God is teaching something else.
As I said there is no way you will see this no matter how many verses I share and I explain your questions you cannot see this because of 2 Cor. 4:3-5 declares this fact and 2 Tim. 2:25-26, I asked you to explain and quote Eph. 5:26 and you could not even quote the verse sad to say. Now your saying, baptism saves when John himself told us by the Spirit that you have to be baptized with the Holy Spirit this seals the believer not some literal water this is a sign it does not save you.
Saban, I have only one question for you that is:
If one is not water baptized today can he be saved? Just a basic yes or no is fine Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
There have been MANY baptisms, but when Paul penned Ephesians he cleared things up for us to tell us that from them forward there was only ONE baptism.

We don't practice John's baptism. I WAS born again and it took the Word and the Spirit to make it happen.

In not teaching a "works gospel" because you cannot quote for me any verse that suggests baptism is a work. I'm teaching the gospel Peter first presented at Pentecost. Did Philip baptize the Eunuch with John's baptism????

Faith is not developed by doing nothing - therefore by your conclusion faith takes works.

The only people I know of that were baptized with Holy Spirit and fire could do instant miracles. Their baptism gave them powers that helped confirm the message they preached - yet you think you had the same baptism??????

You ask me if one can be saved without being baptized with the one baptism Paul instructs us about - my answer is, if you believe Peter in Acts 2:38, that baptism is for the remission of sins, no.

You must "rightly divide the Word" Gary. You're not doing that. You "I'm sorry to say" are the one misleading people.

Location hidden

#32344 Jul 28, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
I must agree with you concerning the way one acts and speaks it does speak volumes. God told us you will know them by the love that they have towards one another, they will walk in the fruits of the Holy Spirit because they are born again of the word and the Spirit. God likens showing hate towards a brother is like a murderer and we know no murderer has eternal life abiding in him we need to read, 1 John 3:13-15, I close with those verses to hopefully remind all of us here including myself of course we need to truly examine our self to see if we are truly walking Christ like. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Thank you. I agree 100% with what you just wrote. Bless you brother.

Location hidden

#32345 Jul 28, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been MANY baptisms, but when Paul penned Ephesians he cleared things up for us to tell us that from them forward there was only ONE baptism.
We don't practice John's baptism. I WAS born again and it took the Word and the Spirit to make it happen.
In not teaching a "works gospel" because you cannot quote for me any verse that suggests baptism is a work. I'm teaching the gospel Peter first presented at Pentecost. Did Philip baptize the Eunuch with John's baptism????
Faith is not developed by doing nothing - therefore by your conclusion faith takes works.
The only people I know of that were baptized with Holy Spirit and fire could do instant miracles. Their baptism gave them powers that helped confirm the message they preached - yet you think you had the same baptism??????
You ask me if one can be saved without being baptized with the one baptism Paul instructs us about - my answer is, if you believe Peter in Acts 2:38, that baptism is for the remission of sins, no.
You must "rightly divide the Word" Gary. You're not doing that. You "I'm sorry to say" are the one misleading people.
Many people are born again through desperate circumstances. I have met many such people.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32347 Jul 28, 2013
sdfsf
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32349 Jul 28, 2013
Hi Dr:

I am sorry but I am truly disappointed with your past posts and how you come across with others, I don't know what happened to you but some where along the way you took the wrong turn sad to say. Dr. when you disagree with one you revert to name calling when you really have no clue what kind of person your talking to by calling someone [gay][lies][BS] and much worse.

Dr. the fruit that comes from the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, goodness, meekness, gentleness, faith, long-suffering and the like, Gal. 5:22-23. I am sorry but I have not seen this displayed in your past posts to others I hope you will reconsider and search your heart and ask your self this question, Do I show these fruits in, Gal. 5:22-23?

Dr. I hope nothing but the highest good for you I truly do and I hope maybe you will think on this. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15

PS- Those closing verses would be a good topic to discuss for starters.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how someone can be sure if you Gary walking in the truth and Gods Fruits
Maybe your written posts are Lies,hipocrizy, and simple BS of ungodless person
do you have any idea about Fruits of God, fruits grow on the really spirutaul tree(born again) not from Your FINGERS posting about second believer Lies to moraly pervert GAY WW?
are you for sure 'born again" to open your mouth and abusing Bible to fit your own agenda and babling Lies?
you are truly born again to depart from past over 20 years date beliefs and not spreading many times nonsense and doctrinal Lies
Bible many times is against your beliefs and your claims,only I never said this to you
you claim follow 2 Tim 3;16
but most passages by you are taken out of context to fit your agendas spread around like venom
sir?
always realize,that you have to always first talk for yourselves, and not abuse Bible telling others against someone outside,not admiting own failure
"BAD ASSOCIATION SPOIL GOOD HABITS"SO TRULY BORN AGAIN DOESN'T DISCUSS OR SPEW AGIST OTHERS WITH ATHEISTS,SCEPTICS,GAY,LESBIANS AND SECUALR HUMANISTS
BUT YOU ARE DOING THIS CONSTANTLY, AND RATHER I DOUBT IF YOU ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN WITH FRUITS OF SPIRIT
seating by the table of devil is not for true born again(like you claim)
accusing others to the GAYS AND ATHEISTS is not fruits of God)like you claim to have them)
just be shut up old man?
try to pray and find out;IF JESUS IS YAHVEH OF OT, IF JESUS DIED ON CROSS, IF CHRISTMAS IS JESUS BIRTHDAY,IF POLITICAL HYMANS AND FLAGS YOU CAN WORSHIP,IF BLOOD TRANSFUSSION IS ALLOWED BY TRUE BELIEVERS
sir at first read Mat 7;4-6,good advice for you
Because you are fool of false doctrines bad sign that you are not born again for real
get normal life senses,and stop accuse others on the cyber space,not knowing them who they are,and what they represent
abusing Bible is sin
ewages for sin is death.Rom 5;23....
and you abuse on the daily base

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 48,524
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 646,544
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 19 min Hmo062538 142
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min andet1987 2,038
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Nytryte 971,629
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min here 281,251
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min Toby 105,572
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,681
More from around the web