What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31987 Jul 16, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
The problem with this conclusion Saban is, we are not Jesus. You have asked me many questions and I tried to answer you the best I have.
Now the main problem your having Saban not being rude at all here but just to encourage you in the word. The problem is this, you believe all mankind is born without sin they are sinless, This error is so major it leads one in other error.
For example, if all babies were born sinless and I have shown from the word this is not the case, but lets just say they were born sinless this would mean they would need no salvation, This would mean they do not have to be born again, this would mean it would be better if all babies die because when they grow up they become an enemy of God, you would sure their salvation if they all died as babies. What about God's judgment in the flood there were many woman, men, and babies under the judgment, what about the cites of Sodom? Same thing, I can go on and on with example after example but it is fruitless unless God reveals these basic truth's to you Saban I cannot do this it must come from the Lord.
THE FACT IS SABAN, THE WORD IS CLEAR THAT WE ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD.
You truly do not understand this either because your church taught you otherwise and your blinded by your churches teaching or your pastor. God simply is not showing you this most basic foundational truth. Saban, all I can say is look at all those verses I gave you and try to explain them in the light of the Bible showing that there is not one that will seek after God no not one! Romans 3:10-12. God tells us in Psalm, 58 that we ARE WICKED AND go astray as soon as we are born.
(removed for space)
This is why when I asked you concerning the thief on the cross what different gospel was he under that was different then grace through faith? How many different salvations does the Bible speak of? There is only one Saban this is why you could not answer my question. All that I can say is, get your eyes off your churches teaching and look only to the word salvation is far to important TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN ANY MAN OR CHURCH. I am sorry Saban you first must be able to come to grips with the core foundation before we can go any further if you do not have the foundation then there is no sense to move on until you come to understand those basic truth's I am sorry to say. I hope the very best for you and will be praying for you. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
You've effectively skipped over many of my posts. And, the post you just responded to you did not answer:

Many times Jesus himself answered questions with questions. Was he dodging the issue? Was he avoiding the question? Was he clouding the issue? No, no and no.

Who is effectively clouding the issue by starting the conversation all over, Gary? You said the only one's born without sin were Adam and Eve. I COMPLETELY disagree! The Bible emphatically tells us that we do not inherit our father's sins. But what about Jesus? Based on what you've said, He Himself must ave been born with sin although the scriptures tell us he had no sins.

Your comment about "if babies were born sinless.." is correct. But based on what you're selling, if a newborn dies its eternal destruction is secure if they die as innocent infants. How can it be in sin when it cannot know or understand sin? We are innocent until we understand. This is the point to which we are called to repent and obey the gospel.

I'll make 1 more correction to your falsehoods. I don't have "a pastor". We are organized the same way the 1st century church was organized. This means we have several pastors (elders) that manage the local congregation. They meet the biblical requirements. We have deacons that meet the biblical requirenents. And, we have one or more preachers. Besides Jesus Christ, we have no authority we answer to outside of the local congregation.

If you would follow the word, in context, you would do the same.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31988 Jul 16, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've effectively skipped over many of my posts. And, the post you just responded to you did not answer:
Many times Jesus himself answered questions with questions. Was he dodging the issue? Was he avoiding the question? Was he clouding the issue? No, no and no.
Who is effectively clouding the issue by starting the conversation all over, Gary? You said the only one's born without sin were Adam and Eve. I COMPLETELY disagree! The Bible emphatically tells us that we do not inherit our father's sins. But what about Jesus? Based on what you've said, He Himself must ave been born with sin although the scriptures tell us he had no sins.
Your comment about "if babies were born sinless.." is correct. But based on what you're selling, if a newborn dies its eternal destruction is secure if they die as innocent infants. How can it be in sin when it cannot know or understand sin? We are innocent until we understand. This is the point to which we are called to repent and obey the gospel.
I'll make 1 more correction to your falsehoods. I don't have "a pastor". We are organized the same way the 1st century church was organized. This means we have several pastors (elders) that manage the local congregation. They meet the biblical requirements. We have deacons that meet the biblical requirenents. And, we have one or more preachers. Besides Jesus Christ, we have no authority we answer to outside of the local congregation.
I agree with you.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31995 Jul 16, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Why do you beleive men over what Jesus taught?
Please post statements and teachings by Jesus that reflect upon what you are trying to convey
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible is Gods jesus Word,search for yourselves,or ask more smarter from you your pastor or deacon of your own congregation
kapisho?
why you ask me,do you doubt GODS WRITTEN AND SPOKEN WORDS BIBLE?
Yes, unless those words are the actual Ten Commandments.

I don't believe "Paul" is "God", nor do I believe Jesus is "God".

Neither Jesus nor "Paul" ever called them such - only later men did, including yuo - erroneously.

So no, the Bible is not "God's word". Please stop promoting it is.

Move past the words and understand their meanings.

Albuquerque, NM

#31996 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T LISTEN MAN TEACHINGS IN THE CHURCHES
Sure you do.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also please stop to LIE around that I belive man BS?

Is this a question or a statement.

I don't lie. That is why I am no longer a so-called "Christian", I couldn't handle it when I did.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe yours BS too?
I never stated BS, only informing you of the facts that have been eliminated or not included in your religion.

Too bad for you. If you don't like what I write - pass over my posts without reading or answering them. It really is quite simple to do.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
whole Bible is JESUS GODS WORD,you dumb butt,not only 4 gospels
2 tim 3;16
No it isn't.

And no I am not what you want to call me - "a dumb butt".

BTW - there are many more gospels that had been written, and they total more than "only 4".

You really should believe Jesus instead of men.

Location hidden

#31997 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
take shovel and go look for the truth?\I came to this world to give witness about the truth
I AM THE TRUTH AND LIFE..........
To find the truth is not to easy to ask someone and know the truth
at first your shape have to feet this TRUTH VESSEL?
shovel is good for you,and your back yard to dig by yourselves for the Truth?
...How can you witness the truth? You don't even know what truth is. Yes we need a shovel alright. It's getting might deep in here.

Location hidden

#31998 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and what is next??
Truth.

What is truth?

Albuquerque, NM

#32005 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you believe,
you can glorify your own dog,make him god and own saviour,only chose female dog pit bull- on the side you can make sex with her
before I star discussions with clows like you,at first smell my farts to your nose,and drink cow urines to make stabilty inside of your stupid not authority brain?
The intelligence within Christianity.

Albuquerque, NM

#32006 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
but yo as man teacher only can suck my d....and I will listen your sound of sucking and miserable life
start talk about yourselves only?
and don't chalenge your own dr Shrink
at first try to jump above your own balls, and after you can jump against dr Shrink
your balls never is going to be above your stupid cyber priest brain??
but dr Shrink is your dr and is above your brain
The vulgarity of Christianity.

Location hidden

#32007 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also why you send me those stupid questions what is the TRUTH???
BUY SHOVEL IN HOME DEPOT MADE IN USA?and dig for the truth around american churches soils???
Why waste time defacing other people's property? There is no truth buried around any church.

What is Truth my friend?

Location hidden

#32008 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
cook chily beans,tomatoe ketchup,onion +oil
eat this and wait for proper answer from your own a......
Yes, it is true that digestion often causes farts.

What is truth my friend?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32013 Jul 17, 2013
Hi Saban:

I am truly sorry but your not ready to deal with the issues here at all sad to say, I thought you were open to questions. Now the fact is, anyone can go back to our past posts and see that your avoiding the main issues.

SABAN, I EVEN ANSWERED THIS SAME QUESTION YOUR GIVING CONCERNING JESUS WOULD ASK A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION. I SAID TO YOU SABAN THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS, WE ARE NOT JESUS! YOU SEE SABAN, JESUS COULD DO THIS BECAUSE HE HAS PERFECT KNOWLEDGE WE SURE DO NOT HAVE THIS SO THIS IS A VERY LAME EXUSE AT BEST TO DODGE MY QUESTIONS.

Now Saban I gave you verse after verse stating why we are all born sinners you can see you gave no verses showing that mankind is born without sin not one sad to say.

You could not explain any of the many verses I gave showing in Adam ALL die the Bible declares but in Christ all should be made alive, I shared verses stating in Psalm 58:3 that we go astray as soon as we are born, I showed you that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. I have shown you in Eph. 2:1 that we all have sinned and trespassed, I have shown you in Rom. 9:11-24 showing before one is even born God chose and loved Jacob and hated Esahu that the purpose of God according to election might stand not of any works but of Him that calleth.

Saban, these are just a few of many more verses I have shared to you showing what Jesus said and yet you claim to love the Lord but you do not love those words of God and you could not explain one of them away sad to say.

Saban, in love and concern I can see your problem that is, your trust is not in the word of God but in what your church teaches this is why you exalt your church above the very word of God stating you do not believe a person can be a Christian and not be a member of a church.

Saban, I am sorry but the churches started at home not in some building man made up, look how the temples of Jesus day treated Jesus the word of truth, they had the word of truth killed.

Saban, I am sorry but you are a novice in the word this is why I asked you to get a concordance complete word study, and look up words such as, elect, election, predestinate, chose, chosen, ordain, called, and so on. I can see you have not done these word studies this would have been a great assist to you. Please, take your eyes off your church and look to the word ONLY, how do you even know your in the right church? Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Albuquerque, NM

#32014 Jul 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am truly sorry but your not ready to deal with the issues here at all sad to say, I thought you were open to questions. Now the fact is, anyone can go back to our past posts and see that your avoiding the main issues.
SABAN, I EVEN ANSWERED THIS SAME QUESTION YOUR GIVING CONCERNING JESUS WOULD ASK A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION. I SAID TO YOU SABAN THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS, WE ARE NOT JESUS! YOU SEE SABAN, JESUS COULD DO THIS BECAUSE HE HAS PERFECT KNOWLEDGE WE SURE DO NOT HAVE THIS SO THIS IS A VERY LAME EXUSE AT BEST TO DODGE MY QUESTIONS.
Now Saban I gave you verse after verse stating why we are all born sinners you can see you gave no verses showing that mankind is born without sin not one sad to say.
You could not explain any of the many verses I gave showing in Adam ALL die the Bible declares but in Christ all should be made alive, I shared verses stating in Psalm 58:3 that we go astray as soon as we are born, I showed you that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. I have shown you in Eph. 2:1 that we all have sinned and trespassed, I have shown you in Rom. 9:11-24 showing before one is even born God chose and loved Jacob and hated Esahu that the purpose of God according to election might stand not of any works but of Him that calleth.
Saban, these are just a few of many more verses I have shared to you showing what Jesus said and yet you claim to love the Lord but you do not love those words of God and you could not explain one of them away sad to say.
Saban, in love and concern I can see your problem that is, your trust is not in the word of God but in what your church teaches this is why you exalt your church above the very word of God stating you do not believe a person can be a Christian and not be a member of a church.
Saban, I am sorry but the churches started at home not in some building man made up, look how the temples of Jesus day treated Jesus the word of truth, they had the word of truth killed.
Saban, I am sorry but you are a novice in the word this is why I asked you to get a concordance complete word study, and look up words such as, elect, election, predestinate, chose, chosen, ordain, called, and so on. I can see you have not done these word studies this would have been a great assist to you. Please, take your eyes off your church and look to the word ONLY, how do you even know your in the right church? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
If you beleive "THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS, WE ARE NOT JESUS! YOU SEE SABAN, JESUS COULD DO THIS BECAUSE HE HAS PERFECT KNOWLEDGE WE SURE DO NOT HAVE"
- "Jesus has perfect knowledge"

...then why is it that you do not accept these teachings by Jesus, if these are part of his "perfect knowledge"?

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

You seem to be contradicting your own belief.

Please post your evidence from "God" that shows that these teachings by Jesus are not "perfect".
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32015 Jul 17, 2013
Hi Dr:

I AGREE WITH YOU ALSO. THE PROBLEM WITH THE UNSAVED RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IS,

1- Signs of a cult.

2- They only stay within there churches teaching.

3- They cannot think out of what there churches teaches.

4- Anyone who shows verses in love and concern to show where they are in grave error they will not allow the word to correct them, 2 Tim. 3:16, the reason being there church is their final authority not the word of God.

5- If you disagree with their foundation they will dismiss what your sharing in the word they are blinded to the most basic truth's they have become clouded to such a degree they cannot even understand the most basic foundation because it was not filtered through their churches teaching.

6- They will say they love the Lord yet they show hate and contempt for the word when shown.

7- They cannot explain questions from the word only that it goes against their churches teaching.

8- They will start to show their true colors by name calling they will have this ubcontrolable slap tic, knee jerk reaction when you show that they are in error and they will begin to slander, mock, and show contempt for the truth.

9- They will play dodge ball with truth if they cannot answer a question they will not say, I am sorry but I do not know this question, What they will do however, is dodge the issue with another question sad to say.

10- They are not ready or open to correction from the word sad to say, these are signs that these dear sous have been snared. Thank you. Gary
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T LISTEN MAN TEACHINGS IN THE CHURCHES
also please stop to LIE around that I belive man BS? I don't believe yours BS too?
whole Bible is JESUS GODS WORD,you dumb butt,not only 4 gospels
2 tim 3;16
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32016 Jul 17, 2013
Hi New:

As I said before, this is why you cannot understand this the reason being New, you do not believe the Bible is the word of God. So I understand why you never quote from the word of God. This is why I will quote just from the word as my only spiritual book of truth.

I accept the teaching by Jesus and the whole of the Bible because the Bible tells us in, 2 Tim. 3:16. ALL scripture is GOD BREATHED,,,"

New, not just some of scripture is God breathed but ALL is, this is what you do not believe and this is why you have a problem and I fully understand why. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
If you beleive "THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS, WE ARE NOT JESUS! YOU SEE SABAN, JESUS COULD DO THIS BECAUSE HE HAS PERFECT KNOWLEDGE WE SURE DO NOT HAVE"
...then why is it that you do not accept these teachings by Jesus, if these are part of his "perfect knowledge"?
Please post your evidence from "God" that shows that these teachings by Jesus are not "perfect".
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#32017 Jul 17, 2013
Dear all:

This site is called [What the church won't tell you]

Many people sad to say, are blinded by their churches teaching this is just a basic truth most will never come to grips with sad to say. The temples of Jesus day hated the word of truth they said they love God yet they killed the word of truth, same thing is taking place today in most churches sad most do no even know this basic fact. Thank you. Gary

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#32018 Jul 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Dr:
1- Signs of a cult.
4- Anyone who shows verses in love and concern to show where they are in grave error they will not allow the word to correct them, 2 Tim. 3:16, the reason being there church is their final authority not the word of God.
5- If you disagree with their foundation they will dismiss what your sharing in the word they are blinded to the most basic truth's they have become clouded to such a degree they cannot even understand the most basic foundation because it was not filtered through their churches teaching.
6- They will say they love the Lord yet they show hate and contempt for the word when shown.
7- They cannot explain questions from the word only that it goes against their churches teaching.
8- They will start to show their true colors by name calling they will have this ubcontrolable slap tic, knee jerk reaction when you show that they are in error and they will begin to slander, mock, and show contempt for the truth.
9- They will play dodge ball with truth if they cannot answer a question they will not say, I am sorry but I do not know this question, What they will do however, is dodge the issue with another question sad to say.
10- They are not ready or open to correction from the word sad to say, these are signs that these dear sous have been snared. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
You just discribed yourself Dary and the way you've been brainwashed by the Camping Cult.

1- Signs of a cult.

Check. The Camping Cult predicting the date of the Rapture. Which we all know didn't happen. And which we also know you promoted daily in here Dary.

Check. You came in here everyday and spewed everything Camping (your church) told you to.

Check. You clearly showed that you couldn't think beyond what Camping taught you by clinging to his prediction about the rapture till the bitter end.
_______

Gidve it up Dary. You're still singing the lying Camping tune and nobody is buying it with the exception of shrinky, and we all know how messed up he is.

Albuquerque, NM

#32019 Jul 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dr:
How do you know who is saved and who aren't saved, especially when supposedly Jesus or "God" are the only ones who your religion claims to be able to make this decision.
You are confused.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>1- Signs of a cult.
What are the signs of a cult? Saying it without support is only an opinion.
I can say that you are part of a cult and it would fit your character just as well.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>2- They only stay within there churches teaching.
I'm glad I didn't, otherwise I wouldn't be saved, huh?
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>3- They cannot think out of what there churches teaches.
I'm glad I didn't, otherwise I wouldn't be saved, huh?
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>4- Anyone who shows verses in love and concern to show where they are in grave error they will not allow the word to correct them, 2 Tim. 3:16, the reason being there church is their final authority not the word of God.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus in this regard.

Do you have a teaching by Jesus that promotes the same theology?
BTW - Timothy is considered to be one of the "Pastoral" texts that was created by someone other than "Paul".

"Most modern critical scholars argue that 2 Timothy was not written by Paul but by an anonymous follower, after Paul's death in the First Century.[1][2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Timothy
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>5- If you disagree with their foundation they will dismiss what your sharing in the word they are blinded to the most basic truth's they have become clouded to such a degree they cannot even understand the most basic foundation because it was not filtered through their churches teaching.
How is it that you know these personal attributes of another person, without even meeting them, or knowing what their life has been about?

Are you psychic?
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>6- They will say they love the Lord yet they show hate and contempt for the word when shown.
I disagree.

Most non-believers don't "hate" the Bible, but they will show so-called "Christians" the error in their belief, when confronted with the Bible - as I've shown you multiple times.

I would figure that, a person of your "stature", would have - in the least - responded to the poster with respect and support or evidence to support your position and theology, instead of not responding at all or divert away from the questions.

This shows me that you are not as knowledgeable as you claim, and it shows how you feny these facts and truths. All because you can't come to terms that you follow men and not Jesus and "God" exclusively.

How is it that fallible men can define an infallible "God"?

<<continued>>

Albuquerque, NM

#32020 Jul 17, 2013
<<continued to Gary>>
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>7- They cannot explain questions from the word only that it goes against their churches teaching.
Incorrect conclusion. One should not use the Bible to resolve personal issues.

Shoot - you downright refuse to answer any question I've asked - with or without the Bible.

You are starting to solidify that you are "uninformed" to what Jesus actually taught.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>8- They will start to show their true colors by name calling they will have this ubcontrolable slap tic, knee jerk reaction when you show that they are in error and they will begin to slander, mock, and show contempt for the truth.
You can see all of that through your monitor? WOW!! You must be magic.

:o)

Seriously, your judgment of others will be your own downfall.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>9- They will play dodge ball with truth if they cannot answer a question they will not say, I am sorry but I do not know this question, What they will do however, is dodge the issue with another question sad to say.
This sounds very much like what you have done when I've asked questions of you.

Hypocrite.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>10- They are not ready or open to correction from the word sad to say, these are signs that these dear sous have been snared. Thank you. Gary
How is it that men can correct me and my belief? I thought my relationship with "God" and Jesus are 'personal'.

You truly are confused on what you are supposed to believe and what you express to others.

Albuquerque, NM

#32021 Jul 17, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
As I said before, this is why you cannot understand this the reason being New, you do not believe the Bible is the word of God. So I understand why you never quote from the word of God. This is why I will quote just from the word as my only spiritual book of truth.
I accept the teaching by Jesus and the whole of the Bible because the Bible tells us in, 2 Tim. 3:16. ALL scripture is GOD BREATHED,,,"
New, not just some of scripture is God breathed but ALL is, this is what you do not believe and this is why you have a problem and I fully understand why. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
You have no right to tell me what I understand and what I do not. That would be arrogance on your part.

I understand quite well the whole of the Bible.

I also understand your limitation that have placed upon "God" only shows how you like to claim men to be superior than "God" by only choosing a seledct variety of texts.

Please post from the Bible, where "God" has specifically stated that any teaching by Jesus - outside the Bible - is not inspired or useable by his followers?

Why do you still think and believe the OT laws - no matter how "horrendous" they are, are valid? You know the ones I'm talking about - the ones that apply to stoning people to death, or even allowing a man to rape a virgin and all he would have to do is pay the father some cash, and she is his for life?

You are not only confused about your belief, but man, you sure are evil if you think these passages are still valid and true for modern men.

I'll wait for your response, in order for you to "correct" me.

Albuquerque, NM

#32022 Jul 17, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi New:
<quoted text>
BTW Gary, where is the statement by "GOd" that states that the Gospel of Thomas isn't "God breathed"??

You do have this information, right?

More honestly, you don't and will never post anythign to substantiate your claim that it wasn't.

In a nutshell, you'll probably go on believing what men have told you to believe, in addition to the incompleteness of Jesus you profess is "complete".

I can tell you would rather be deceitful than express honesty, not only to me and others, but to yourself.

How honest can you truly be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 695,639
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Quivering Lips Li... 59,953
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 10 min Orion Spirit 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Tellthetruth 994,058
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 50 min MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 1 hr True 3
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 3 hr curly burrito head 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web