What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31954 Jul 15, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
No - just bringing out the dishonesty that so-called "Christians" like to claim as "inspired".
Yea I can see that bro.

Location hidden

#31955 Jul 15, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ephesians 2:10-22
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Galatians 5:4
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Matthew 27:51
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
Ephesians 2:14-16
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Circumcision was required in the Law of Moses. Did Jesus change the Law? Did God change his mind?

Thank you for all the verses proving that Jesus and Paul rejected the Law of Moses.

Blessings my friend.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31956 Jul 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What is truth?
John 14:6
Jesus answered,“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Location hidden

#31957 Jul 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this is spiritual essence of this earth life creations,
only Human DNA have only humans,not monkey,horses,dogs, or cockroaches,or missing link fish embrio
I am not in any court to prove anything, there is not need,
if you doubt,why you waist your life time to talk about this what is not acceptable to you???
That's one of your stories about truth.

What is truth?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31958 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The Sumerians also have a "flood story" and it greatly differs from the one that was created 1000 of years later.
http://history-world.org/sumerian_floor_story...
Every culture or almost every culture has a flood story that has been passed down through the generations. Most differ. Still interesting that a similar "legend" appears in every or almost every culture if it wasn't something that was at one time experienced...

Location hidden

#31959 Jul 15, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:6
Jesus answered,“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
That's a story about truth.

What is truth?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31960 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Another error in your interpretation.
"First, the Rock was never the church it is Christ Himself He never fails look at all the churches falling away God tells us that judgment first must begin in the house of God"
- you don't believe in all of what Jesus taught - you've only accepted what men have approved.
There is no such thing as "churches" unless you speak of those that are man-made. There is THE CHURCH.

Acts 20:28
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31961 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Another error in your interpretation.
"First, the Rock was never the church it is Christ Himself He never fails look at all the churches falling away God tells us that judgment first must begin in the house of God"
- you don't believe in all of what Jesus taught - you've only accepted what men have approved.
again, it's THE CHURCH not "churches"

Colossians 1:18
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

When "churches" are spoken of it is Christ's churches - not those started by and named after men:

Romans 16:16
Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31962 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I will agree with you on the baptism ritual.
Water is not needed to cleanse the mind.
And if one were to use the metphorical explanations of "water" throughout the centuries, one would realize that water alos represents 'love', thus if one pours water or submerses themself into water, it not only "cleanses" the body, it is also metaphorical - showing "God's love being poured out over the individual".
One does not need the ritual in order to accept any form of love. All one needs to do is make the mental change to accept and give love.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Galatians 1:8-9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Matthew 15:9
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 16:16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 15:13-14
13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

John 16:13
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31963 Jul 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a story about truth.
What is truth?
John 17:17
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31964 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I will agree with you on the baptism ritual.
Water is not needed to cleanse the mind.
And if one were to use the metphorical explanations of "water" throughout the centuries, one would realize that water alos represents 'love', thus if one pours water or submerses themself into water, it not only "cleanses" the body, it is also metaphorical - showing "God's love being poured out over the individual".
One does not need the ritual in order to accept any form of love. All one needs to do is make the mental change to accept and give love.
Not a ritual, a commandment.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31965 Jul 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Circumcision was required in the Law of Moses. Did Jesus change the Law? Did God change his mind?
Thank you for all the verses proving that Jesus and Paul rejected the Law of Moses.
Blessings my friend.
Circumcision in the OT foreshadowed circumcision (baptism - the putting away of the filth so to speak) in the NT.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31967 Jul 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sumerian stories support true relations about global great flood of Noah
sumerians were witnessing those event from their own view point,different from GODS INSPIRE writers of Bible
pattern of time always change view points,but support true absolute relation of this event wiping out complete phisical earth degradation of nephilims wicked Congregations of ruthless murders and moral complete decay-same happen globaly today-earth will be destoryed by consuming fire of God powers without of any creature pain-only loud noice and alll filth is gone living clouds of stinks
So the inconsistencies with the time frame (how long the flood lasted) is not a problem for you, right?

"Give ear to my instructions:
By our...a flood will sweep over the cult-centers;
To destroy the seed of mankind...,
Is the decision, the word of the assembly of the gods.
By the word commanded by Anu and Enlil...,
Its kingship, its rule will be put to an end.
[about 40 lines missing]
All the windstorms, exceedingly powerful,
Attacked as one,
At the same time, the flood sweeps over the cult-centers.
After, for seven days,
the flood sweeps over the cult centers.
After, for seven days and seven nights,
The flood had swept over the land,
And the huge boat had been tossed
About by the windstorms on the great waters,
Utu came forth, who sheds light on heaven and earth,
Ziusudra opened a window of the huge boat,
The hero Utu brought his rays into the giant boat."
http://history-world.org/sumerian_floor_story...

"[101][The god of destruction] Erragal pulled out the mooring poles,
forth went [the war god] Ninurta and made the dikes overflow.

[103] The gods lifted up the torches,
setting the land ablaze with their flare.

[105] Stunned shock over Adad's deeds overtook the heavens,
and turned to blackness all that had been light.
He shattered the land like a raging bull, broke it into pieces like a pot.

[108] All day long the South Wind blew,
blowing fast - and then the Flood came,
overwhelming the people like an attack.

[111] No one could see his fellow,
they could not recognize each other in the torrent.

[113] Even the gods were frightened by the Flood,
and retreated, ascending to the heaven of Anu.
The gods were cowering like dogs, crouching by the outer wall.

[116] Ištar shrieked like a woman in childbirth,
the sweet-voiced Mistress of the Gods wailed:
'The olden days have alas turned to clay,
because I said evil things in the Assembly of the Gods!
How could I say evil things in the Assembly of the Gods,
ordering a catastrophe to destroy my people?
No sooner have I given birth to my dear people
than they fill the sea like so many fish!'

[124] The gods -those of the Anunnaki- were weeping with her,
the gods humbly sat weeping, sobbing with grief,
their lips burning, parched with thirst.
Six days and seven nights
came the wind and flood,
the storm flattening the land.

[129] When the seventh day arrived,
the storm was pounding.
She who had been struggling with itself like a woman writhing in labor,
the sea, calmed; the whirlwind fell still; the flood stopped.

[133] I looked around all day long - quiet had set in
and all the human beings had turned to clay!
The terrain was as flat as a roof."
http://www.historywiz.com/primarysources/sume...

What it does sound like, and since the biblical account is much later than the Sumerian, it appears that your belief is skewed in error in determining the earlier version.

Albuquerque, NM

#31970 Jul 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure ,time frame is not problem
aproximately date of C12,C14 deep oceans sendiments fallen from Deep space together with huge violent waves of waters
C12.C14 give apriximately time of 7000 years or more, not more then 8000 years ago
Yes it is, but you seem to put it aside as related to Science and their discoveries concerning the "Great Flood" theory.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible time relation is not based on today time
ancient time variation can confuse basic researcher of Flood and reject Flood that never occur in past,

You have no proof that "Bible time" is different.....except what is in the Bible. That would be circular logic and you would need some other support of this "time" outside the Bible, in which you do not.

Debunked.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but past time is like house of built from ply cards, top is not reachable and not provable scientificaly because padt top pattern time doesn't exist for us to research phisicaly and proof as earthly fact
More proverbial wisdoms by the "dr."??

You really don't know what you are trying to convey.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
it match Jesus words,"about time and hour only God knows the end of earthly and phisical universe time-because God is creator of time,
Jesus never spoke of the flood, nor did he place a time period, how long it lasted, etc.

But you will no doubt provide a citation to this claim of yours, right?
- Please provide the actual statement(s) Jesus made in regard to the Great Flood that you say occurred.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
He also was main cause of Flood of Noah, and not phisical proofs are able to find out this event as fact,only our faith,being born again from Gods Direct Spirit,Gods allow us to understand that flood of Noah really exist,and is close connected by end of this world
Jesus was not hte main cause of the "flood".

You are now being ridiculous and silly.

But you are correct - there are no "physical proofs" that can substantiate this to be fact, thus, it is only a story based upon the Sumerian texts.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
at first God allow to BAPTISM BY WATER WHOLE WORLD, at end God Got will Baptist Whole world by Consuming Gods Fire- they survive only those who are and be baptise by Fire HOLY SPIRIT not by Water 2 Peter 3;1-14
Making up thinkgs about "God" again?

You so-called "Christians" whom 'fall short of God', sure like to spin a tale about "God" when you can't explain it through logic and reason. Take your snake oil and try selling it to an uninformed "Christian", they are much better suited with believing you than I am.
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesant true story about Noah Flood is in the Dead Sea Scrolls
Called in English;"Complete Dead Sea Scrolls in English translated be Geza Vermes"Penguin Classics"
read also book of khanokh-ALSO INTERESANT UNINSPIRE STORY ABOUT FLOOD?
sorry for removing some of your posts quotes,I was not able to fit my thoughts in this respond
thank you
Yes teh Sumerian texts are very interesting. You should read them sometime.

Albuquerque, NM

#31971 Jul 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU PEE IN YOUR PANTS? IT IS OK with scums like you,
but if your s....in your pants,always wait to dry this s...shake it through window,and you can pee again again and again,until your urines draw you down like miniature flood of noah removing only you wicked scum,and your pants
capischo my son sold to satan pleasures???
Giving others tips about a process you have seemed to master?

If this is any indication of you being a "Christian", then it is far from the meekest one I've come to know.

Your un-Christian speak is why you only help others leave Christianity, than bring them to it.

Keep it up!!

Destroying Christianity one post at a time.

Location hidden

#31972 Jul 15, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
John 17:17
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
That's John's story about truth. What is truth?

Location hidden

#31973 Jul 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU PEE IN YOUR PANTS? IT IS OK with scums like you,
but if your s....in your pants,always wait to dry this s...shake it through window,and you can pee again again and again,until your urines draw you down like miniature flood of noah removing only you wicked scum,and your pants
capischo my son sold to satan pleasures???
That's nasty bro. WTF? Do you have a scat complex?

Location hidden

#31977 Jul 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
IN REVERSE CYCLE,read your own past post
rather you are nasty bro WTF? and you have a scat complex?
NAW!!!!

I don't do instant replays.

I thought of it first. Stop plagiarizing and learn to be more creative.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31980 Jul 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's John's story about truth. What is truth?
1 John 5:6
This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

Location hidden

#31981 Jul 15, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not creator,not imitator of God to be creative
repeating same words in reverse cycle is not plagarazing,
tell me what is plagarized
following articles fitting my beliefs is expose evidence of the truth not plagarazing
at end plagarazing is forbidden only in The Schools or universities during last written or oral examinations?
so???
Go fish baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 55,865
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min ImFree2Choose 2,285
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Regina 649,750
How could ANYONE have SEX with a MAN ! 35 min Homophobe 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr stockton CA 281,470
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 3 hr HE LIVES 70,224
Rotherham sheff doncaster sex 4 hr Hussain 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Fri Hangman 972,378
More from around the web