|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
God is the same. Jesus fulfilled the law. Animal sacrifices and practicing the Passover etc. are no longer needed. Today we practice The Lord's Supper every Sunday, were baptized for the remission of our sins etc. Same God but Jesus made the difference.
That's a complete fallacy. By saying that such practices were no longer needed, you are also saying that Jesus changed the Law, which he said did not change. Was Jesus a liar? Did God change? How can you actually reconcile these things? BTW, Paul also disregarded the Law of Moses saying that if one could be justified by the Law, then Jesus died on the cross for nothing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then why do you waste your time here????
Amusement? You?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "faith alone" again! There's only 1 location in your Bible where you will find the phrase "faith alone" - James 2:24
How can you clearly say it is faith alone when James says, "you see that a man is justified by works and not faith alone."
Noah's example proves this point.
True, even if Noah is a myth.

Thank you.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a complete fallacy. By saying that such practices were no longer needed, you are also saying that Jesus changed the Law, which he said did not change. Was Jesus a liar? Did God change? How can you actually reconcile these things? BTW, Paul also disregarded the Law of Moses saying that if one could be justified by the Law, then Jesus died on the cross for nothing.
Complete fallacy? So should I be practicing animal sacrifices rather than partaking in the Lord's Supper every week?

God is the same. Jesus fulfilled the law. Today, we are to obey the gospel. Before the resurrection of Jesus there was no gospel to obey so obeying the gospel was not required of anyone prior to Jesus' resurrection.

"Rightly dividing" the Word. If you don't or WON'T understand this term you'll be confused.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusement? You?
To teach truth to the lost.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete fallacy? So should I be practicing animal sacrifices rather than partaking in the Lord's Supper every week?
God is the same. Jesus fulfilled the law. Today, we are to obey the gospel. Before the resurrection of Jesus there was no gospel to obey so obeying the gospel was not required of anyone prior to Jesus' resurrection.
"Rightly dividing" the Word. If you don't or WON'T understand this term you'll be confused.
That depends. If you think that Jesus didn't change the law and The Law of Moses stands, then you should. Let's discuss what fulfilled means. Come on man. Do it with your knowledge assuming you actually know the Bible. Jesus says he fulfilled the Law of the Prophets correct? He also says that he fulfilled the prophesy written in the Law of the Prophets according to the Gospels. So which did he fulfill? The Law or the Prophesy which happens to be written in Torah? Something is amiss here is it not? Another way to consider the meaning of the word "fulfill" is "to make whole." Perhaps he meant to make the Law whole again by deleting all the nonsense. If we read the Gospels, Jesus only expands upon the Ten Commandments and chastises those who advocate other parts of the Law of Moses. If we follow the Gospels, we must reject the Law of Moses. Can't have it both ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
To teach truth to the lost.
What is truth?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
it is only your view and view of same like you
DNA is a certificate future who is going to be this embrio born as human
till today science doesn't understand fully biological function of man and women sperm creating begining of life
DNA and human life are closely related to each other,
it seems to me,you are talking about unreality of your nonsensical claims?
you don't understand spiritual things and reversing cycle of spiritual things in material phisical DNA
also spiritual things have main role in phisical DNA LIFE CREATIONS ON THIS EARTH
sorry million times you gave me evidences of your earthly speculation with complete blindness of spiritual things main role of Life, from air breath,beat heart,wind, sun waves,electricity and energy not touchable or influenced by phisical powers, even climate changes
even constant spiritual pillars of this globe movement is not influenced by earthly turbulential powers
so be who you are,I am not able to give you grace or eyes to see
ask God for this gift
and start to fear Him- because fear of god is beginning of wisdom
All biological creatures have DNA.

Let's see you prove, using readily verifiable, tangible, non-ontological facts, that DNA is connected to spiritual matters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Many today believe they have the truth concerning the major foundation as the nature o salvation. They may say how much they love the Lo and how important t is to be obedient to the Lord.
However, when tested by the word they do not want to obey the Lord God tells us. Jesus tells all of us her, Do you love me? then keep my commandments.
The highest form of true love is being obeying the word of God because true love will rejoice in the truth not in a lie, 1 Cor. 13.
he Bible God's word is the believers source book to find spiritual truth because the word of God is alive it is spiritual it is called the living word of God because it lives in the true believer. His only interest is, I arriving at truth d his trust is in only he Bible it is not in his church, in his creeds, in his pastor, priest, Rabi, pope, it is not found in any man except in the God man the Lord Jesus Christ. God warns us in these days that there will be a great falling away from the truth and there will be only few that find the truth, 2 Tim. 4:1-6,
We re living in this day that very, very, few really desire truth sad to say, judgment is in the churches today as 1 Peter 4:17 declares and many put their trust in the church for the sole truth. Please, just trust the word not me not any man just the word that can set the captives free, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. For many will e shocked in that day saying, Lord, Lord, have WE NOT DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS IN THY NAME? JESUS WILL SAY TO THOSE THNKING THEY WERE SAED DEPART FROM ME, I NEVER KNEW YOU. MATHEW 7:22-23. Thank you. Gary
Not really. The Lord says to follow his spiritual path. Obedience to the Bible has nothing to do with that. There is no such thing as God's Word. The only commandment is Love.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this world receive the truth and the truth was not accepted and so on goes 2000 years till today,
you will never learn what the truth is,your mind is badly corrupted by this earthly scepticism,mocking the truth, and reject basics of right signs leading to know THE TRUTH
good night my friend
What is truth my friend? How does one discern truth? Can fiction be truth?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this is spiritual essence of this earth life creations,
only Human DNA have only humans,not monkey,horses,dogs, or cockroaches,or missing link fish embrio
I am not in any court to prove anything, there is not need,
if you doubt,why you waist your life time to talk about this what is not acceptable to you???
Natural selection proves your premise to be false. DNA evolves all the time, incrementally.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I am sorry New but if your going to show me or anyone here where I am in error it cannot be by your feeling or your emotions the fact is, the true gospel has a sting to it I fully understand this New. However, if you are going to show me where I am in error it must be by the devine truth and that is, the word of God. Please chapter and verse please nothing else will do. This is what this site is all about that is,[What your church won't tell you] We have to use the Bible to show this New. I am sorry but your greatly lacking the word of truth. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
"if you are going to show me where I am in error it must be by the devine truth and that is, the word of God."

a. The only text by "God" is supposed the "Ten Commandments".
- first error

b. Many teachings by Jesus, who expressly refer to our Father, you don't use, follow, or even understand, thus you don't follow what Jesus taught concerning "God".

c. If you refute these two - then please show me where "God" has SPECIFICALLY stated which texts are divinely based and which are not.

That makes two errors.

You'll first have to be honest enough with your own faults before you can begin to think that another's faults are present.

Yes Gary - honesty requires your Self, and there is no religion or "God" involved.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to play the Bible Babble Game? LMAO
LOL

No - just bringing out the dishonesty that so-called "Christians" like to claim as "inspired".

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you interpret Bible again to fit your own BS
who told you that flood Never happen?
God always have reason why he drowns genetical scums and deadly DNA deseases called in english humans???
The Sumerians also have a "flood story" and it greatly differs from the one that was created 1000 of years later.

http://history-world.org/sumerian_floor_story...

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Instead of "Paul" why aren't you posting something from Jesus that explains the same?
That has been the problem though - you'll give "Paul" more credence than Jesus when it comes to teachings of the Father.
Shame on you.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to play the Bible Babble Game? LMAO
On a more serious note - if you had also noticed, Gary chose to NOT provide somethign from Jesus, thus accepting that Jesus isn't more enlightened than "Paul", thus also putting Jesus lower than "Paul", because he didn't post what Jesus taught in regards to that discussion.

Gary is more than likely blinded by his own upbringing and indoctrination - one that didn't include all the teachigns by Jesus, why he taught what he did, or the understanding of those teachings by Jesus.

He chose to listen to men instead.

*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry, I don't know where to start.
1- First, the Rock was never the church it is Christ Himself He never fails look at all the churches falling away God tells us that judgment first must begin in the house of God, 1 Peter 4:17. God is judging the churches for there sins and we can see not one church is still standing or with us today in Rev. 2 and 3, they have all fallen away sad to say. No, if you do not see that Christ is the Rock then you have not done any word studies on the word [Rock] when you do Lord willing, you will see Lord willing that Christ alone is the Rock of our salvation.
"The Lord is my Rock and fortress,,, Psalm 18:2
"Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my Rock,,," Psalm 28:1, 31:2,3, 40:2, 42:9, 61:2
"He ONLY is my Rock and my salvation,,, 62:2
Saban, there is about 100 verses that shows it is God alone who is our Rock never, never, some literal church no way! You need a exhaustive concordance to help you in the understanding of God's word. I am sorry but your trust is way to much in a church this is what you go by that is, your churches teaching which has lead you astray sad to say this is what the churches will not tell you. Look to Christ alone and His word take your eyes off your churches teaching. The Bible tells us that true fellowship is with the Father and His Son the Lord Jesus Christ and when one prayfully reads God's word this is God speaking to you and when you pray this is you speaking to God this is the true fellowship. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Another error in your interpretation.

"First, the Rock was never the church it is Christ Himself He never fails look at all the churches falling away God tells us that judgment first must begin in the house of God"
- you don't believe in all of what Jesus taught - you've only accepted what men have approved.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing special about the water. It's the obedience that is the focus. It's not physical transformation it's spiritual.
1 Peter 3:21
Which also after a true likeness doth now save you, even baptism, not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the interrogation of a good conscience toward God, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I will agree with you on the baptism ritual.

Water is not needed to cleanse the mind.

And if one were to use the metphorical explanations of "water" throughout the centuries, one would realize that water alos represents 'love', thus if one pours water or submerses themself into water, it not only "cleanses" the body, it is also metaphorical - showing "God's love being poured out over the individual".

One does not need the ritual in order to accept any form of love. All one needs to do is make the mental change to accept and give love.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Many today believe they have the truth concerning the major foundation as the nature o salvation. They may say how much they love the Lo and how important t is to be obedient to the Lord.
However, when tested by the word they do not want to obey the Lord God tells us. Jesus tells all of us her, Do you love me? then keep my commandments.
The highest form of true love is being obeying the word of God because true love will rejoice in the truth not in a lie, 1 Cor. 13.
he Bible God's word is the believers source book to find spiritual truth because the word of God is alive it is spiritual it is called the living word of God because it lives in the true believer. His only interest is, I arriving at truth d his trust is in only he Bible it is not in his church, in his creeds, in his pastor, priest, Rabi, pope, it is not found in any man except in the God man the Lord Jesus Christ. God warns us in these days that there will be a great falling away from the truth and there will be only few that find the truth, 2 Tim. 4:1-6,
We re living in this day that very, very, few really desire truth sad to say, judgment is in the churches today as 1 Peter 4:17 declares and many put their trust in the church for the sole truth. Please, just trust the word not me not any man just the word that can set the captives free, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. For many will e shocked in that day saying, Lord, Lord, have WE NOT DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS IN THY NAME? JESUS WILL SAY TO THOSE THNKING THEY WERE SAED DEPART FROM ME, I NEVER KNEW YOU. MATHEW 7:22-23. Thank you. Gary
You'll first have to admit that you don't believe in all of Jesus, before you can claim that what he teaches is "truth".

Can you?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
These semantics are not what so-called "Christians" take the time to ponder.

Althought they are just important to a belief, many people just sweep them under the rug and hopefully forget they exist.

Keep posting the questions that many refuse to acknowledge.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Gary wrote:
What you stated avoids the question I gave. How can one arrive at truth if they avoid the question? Sorry, I cannot thank you for dodging the issue. Gary
<quoted text>
Huh!! Imagine that - the same as you avoiding the truth.

Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

427 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 7 min yon 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessarily so 721,937
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min shyam 532
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min yon 1,577
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min guest 533,292
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 36 min yon 507
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min Toby 93,818
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr An NFL Fan 115,482
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••