What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31892 Jul 13, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
TEN COMMANDMENTS WERE NOT EXISTING BEFORE FLOOD.
but were existing law moral makes(Nephilims means FALLEN) WHO MADE OWN MORAL LAW same like today secular atheistic humanism nephilims(Fallen from Gods Grace
you get now answer proper swift and true
nephilims seed of spiritual realm entered virgin women wombs get earthly birthdays creating same time own moral congregation not designed by God,
this moral their own law made fall down circle of water above protecting earth from deadly radiation causing death from this dark space covering vawes of death
those waters drawn all wicked not able to repent chatta im DNA by drawing them down in the deep floods waters and put them sentence of death,for not following Gods commandments only following own laws( same today second atheists humanists will be burn up by inferno consuming fire without of suffer,pain or blink of eyes,their erazemnt of their life srories first time were in the Noah Flood,and this time of 21 century will be eternal inhalation in the deep lakes of fire infernos flown from this universe destroying milky way,globe,and inhalate by fire all poisoned seed of humankind 2 Peter 3; 10-14.Psalm 102;25;26. Is 51;6.Rev 20;11
sorry second time you received my respond to your question
but
I am not able to open eyes of blind like you and deef like you,
ONLY JESUS CHRIST IS ABLE TO DO SO?
Ask Him,maybe soon you will understand flood of Noah by waters and flood of end inhalations of humans lifes DNA BY UNVERSE OUTSIDE CONSUMMING FIRES without of any escape of those who are confident in their own man made laws
Exactly. The Ten Commandments did not exist. Is if fair to kill people for no reason? Thanks for the funny stuff. It made me laugh so hard I peed my pants.

Location hidden

#31893 Jul 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you interpret Bible again to fit your own BS
who told you that flood Never happen?
God always have reason why he drowns genetical scums and deadly DNA deseases called in english humans???
Your God is too small.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31894 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
As you said it would be better to stay on a few verses or one topic at a time here. I am sorry I have no room to give much input concerning those great verses you have shares so I will go into one at a time to show you that man kind has for sure no free will to chose God on his terms in fact it is impossible because Jesus said, No man CAN COME TO ME unless the Father which sent me draws him. Now this is just a biblical fact out of many more verses that proves that you cannot chose Jesus He is the one that must chose you, John 15:16. Saban, I will show you just how to explain a few verses as the one I asked you in, Eph. 1:4-6, this is a good example they way you explain a few verses in detail.
You quoted these verses so let me touch on them to show you without doubt this has nothing to do with believers at all this is a fact and I will be glad to show you.
1- When they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ,,,"
Here many hear the true gospel and turn from it God tells us that many are called but few are chosen this is just a fact we must deal with that is, many hear the gospel call and like the sower of the seed they fall away because it was never planted on good soil it never became real by the power of the word and the Spirit so many hear the gospel call and seem to go along for awhile but when times get hard they fall away this does not mean they were ever saved or lost there salvation no way God seals the person whom He truly saves and redeems them until He calls them home this is a biblical fact we cannot deny.
2- For it would have better for them to not know the way of righteousness than after to turn away back from the holy commandments that was once delivered to them,,,"
God tells us in Matthew 23 to the Scribes and Pharisses that those were the blind leaders of the blind, and Jesus goes on and says greater is your damnation. Why is this? The word goes on and says those that knew the masters will and did it not will be beaten with many stripes but those that did not will be beaten with few stripes. So for much is given much is required. So when we hear the true gospel and turn from it then it would have been better if you have not ever heard the true gospel this shows us the power of the word the gospel.
3- Now the last part of this verse in 2 Peter 22 tells us without doubt these were never believers. why do I say this? Let us read the conclusion of the matter
,,, It has happened unto them according to the true proverb. The DOG turning again unto his own vomit, and the sow that has washed to it;s wallowing in the mire.
What are these people referred to? Yes, Dogs and swine they are both unclean the believers are never referred to as dogs or swine these are pictures of the unsaved that never were saved, they did not endure unto the end showing they were never truly saved just like many today they last for awhile and begins to fall away these are pictures of the unsaved as [dogs] and [swine] the believers are referred to as,[sheep] Jesus said, My sheep HEAR my voice and they follow me wherever I go. You see the true sheep never becomes dogs or swine. Saban, I do not know who your coping this stuff from but I can say they are dead wrong. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Is this statement that "the true sheep never becomes dogs or swine" found in the Book of Opinions?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31895 Jul 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the flood and Noah never actually happened, what is the point? That God rewards the obedient and drowns the others without reason? Is that fair? What commandments did the people drowned in the flood break?
Who is the clay to question the potter?

I could provide links to evidences of the flood but instead I'll give you my opinion that I cannot prove:

During creation God created a firmament. Since we have evidence that man and dinosaurs walked at the same time as the Genesis story of creation would testify, and because man lived into the hundreds of years, and because the land being discussed in the story of Lot was once rich, green and fertile, and because we have no evidence of rain before the Flood I think this firmament created by God was a different atmosphere than the one we currently live in. I think it basically fell to earth and the cycling in the waters we experience today, began. The earth is no longer as it was before the Flood. The rainbows now appear in our atmosphere that did not appear prior to the Flood. The rainbow, serving as God's reminder to us that he will never destroy the earth with water again, is a phenomenon found in this different atmosphere we have from the one Adam experienced. Any land living dinosaur (or dragon - as they are referred to in many stories past down from old) not on the Ark, in perhaps egg or baby form, perished.

Again, this is my opinion, loosely based on scripture.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31898 Jul 14, 2013
Hi Saban:

I am sorry but you just said the same thing when you said below here,

"There is no way to be a Christian and not be a member of the Lord's church."

Your trust is way to much in some denomination here that cannot and never could save one person. There are over two thousands churches today how do you know your in the right one?

When God's word speaks about a church He is not referring to any man made structure or denomination here at all. The problem your having and I can see very clearly on this is, your looking at the literal and not the spiritual Saban this is why the Lord said we must be born of the word and the Spirit to see spiritual truth's. The fact is, the church that the Lord was speaking about was never some kind of denomination or structure of any kind He was speaking about the invisible church of the living God, Col. 1:14-16, Heb. 11:24-27.

It was always good to be a member of a good sound biblical church. However, the sad thing is most have fallen away from sound doctrine sad to say, 2 Tim. 4:1-6, God tells us that there will come a time when judgment first must begin in the house of God. 1 Peter 4:17, and the true believer's are seeing just that most do not even understand the basic foundation of the nature of salvation and they are good church members.

I have talked to you Saban concerning the foundation and the very nature of salvation in how God saves and you do not understand those many verses I have shared and you can see any verse you give me concerning the subject on salvation I can explain by the word, this Saban we have to have right and that is, the true gospel if not your building your house on sand this is why I am here to encourage many here to search the scriptures not your church but the word to see if these things are so or not? I do not want anyone to trust in what I say but to look at the words I share from the Bible and if you cannot explain them it would be good to keep searching. Here, Saban, your a good member of a church and you do not understand these things Saban? You see Jesus said this to a man a very religious man called, Nicodemus a ruler of the Jews even.

"Jesus answered and said unto him Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?" John 3:10

Saban this man also did not understand the nature of salvation and he was a Pharises

So being a member of some kind of denomination has no standing if your saved or not in fact, sad to say it would most likely hinder one from knowing truth. Satan comes as an angel of light and God tells us his ministers also comes as ministers that appear righteous but who's end shall be according to [their works.] 2 Cor. 11:12-15.

Saban, this is what God is declaring read those verses they are God's words not mine. To say there IS NO WAY to be a Christian and NOT be a member of the Lord's church.

Saban, what church do you go to that has great understanding of the Bible? Where is this faithful church you speak about? Is it the Catholic? The Methodist? The Luthern? the Baptist? what church are you talking about? Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said the church saves you did I?
What I do understand is that there is no way to be a Christian and not be a member of the Lord's church. When we hear, then believe, repent of our sins, confess (the rock the church is built upon) before others that Jesus is the Son of God and are baptized for the remission of sins, we are added to the Lord's church/kingdom. This is "obeying the gospel". When we "obey the gospel" we are "in Christ".
We are "in Christ", in the kingdom, members of the Lord's church and we will be able to make it through any storm that comes to reach the other side (eternity), just as Noah did in the Ark that saved mankind from the worldwide flood.
So, you still can't see the spiritual significance foreshadowed by the physical Ark?

Location hidden

#31899 Jul 14, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I could provide links to evidences of the flood but instead I'll give you my opinion that I cannot prove:
During creation God created a firmament. Since we have evidence that man and dinosaurs walked at the same time as the Genesis story of creation would testify, and because man lived into the hundreds of years, and because the land being discussed in the story of Lot was once rich, green and fertile, and because we have no evidence of rain before the Flood I think this firmament created by God was a different atmosphere than the one we currently live in. I think it basically fell to earth and the cycling in the waters we experience today, began. The earth is no longer as it was before the Flood. The rainbows now appear in our atmosphere that did not appear prior to the Flood. The rainbow, serving as God's reminder to us that he will never destroy the earth with water again, is a phenomenon found in this different atmosphere we have from the one Adam experienced. Any land living dinosaur (or dragon - as they are referred to in many stories past down from old) not on the Ark, in perhaps egg or baby form, perished.
Thanks for the funny straw man argument. The flood was impossible. It is mythology. So is the Creation story. So is the Ark. All is impossible as told. If the Bible were really God's word, God would know that.

Location hidden

#31900 Jul 14, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture is totally unreliable as a natural science text. Better learn from science books rather than the superstitious notions of the pre-scientific man.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31901 Jul 14, 2013
Hi Saban:

Since you stated concerning the thief on the cross you said that:

"The thief on the cross did not get saved or did not become a Christian under the same manner we are instructed to today."

How then was the thief on the cross saved? Thank you. Gary.
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fairly simple, Gary. He didn't die under the New Covenant.
I have a strong feeling that you would correct Peter when he says in Acts 2:38 that we are to repent and be baptized for remission of sins. I've heard the arguments before - how it doesn't mean what it says, but it boils down to the fact that the thief on the cross did not live under the New Covenant and did not become a Christian in a manner we are instructed to today.
In short, his conversion example is not the one we need to follow today, because we don't get to speak to Jesus face-to-face and because Peter began teaching us the way we are to be converted today. Every conversion example that took place after Pentecost serves as an excellent example for our manner of being converted and becoming a Christian today.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31902 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but you did say the church saves you likened it to the Ark and the flood of Noah's day and compered it with Christ that saves which is correct but then you also said it was a picture of the church that saves please read your post.
I am sorry Saban but the real problem that is foundational is this, You do not believe that all mankind is born into sin from Adam because the word tells us in Adam we all die but in Christ we are all made alive,. The word tells us that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God, the word goes on and tells us that we were dead in trespasses and in sins, Eph. 2:1.
God tells us from the very womb we go astray as soon as we are born, Psalm 58:3, The Bible goes on and says that there is not one that will seek after God no not one! Romans 3:10-12, This is why Jesus said no man can come to me unless my Father which sent me draws him. Jesus said you have not chosen me but I have chosen you, John 15:16, God tells us before we were even born God chose Jacob and not Esau, that the purpose of ELECTION might stand not of works but Him that calleth, Romans 9L:11-24,
(Removed LOTS to allow myself room for an answer - best to break these all down into separate subjects- Saban fan)
Saban, where in the Bible does it state that we are baptized for the remission of sins? Water baptism has nothing at all to do with taking away ones sins many were water baptized and are still as lost as ever this is a works gospel plain and simple. You see Saban you say you believe that the Bible is the word of God and this is great. However, when it comes to sharing with you God's word telling us we are born dead in sins and we cannot seek after God fact is, God must seek us out to save us and accept us, Eph. 1:4-6. So, the fact is, the church cannot save water baptism cannot save, good works cannot save, None of these things has any power to save it is Christ alone who saves by His word and His Spirit. We are lost if we believe and teach different sad to say. You see Saban God must get all the glory in His work of salvation it is all the work of God that anyone can believe on Him, John 6:29, THUS HE MUST GET ALL THE GLORY NOT OF WORKS LEAST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST, THESE OTHER ISSUES ARE JUST WORKS.
Saban, I hope nothing but the very best for you but in love and concern you do not have the foundation yet. Gary
<quoted text>
Gary, your long wordy posts are great camouflage for the questions I've asked and statements made that you've conveniently left by the wayside.

The 1st question in your 5th paragraph can be answered WORD FOR WORD by reading Acts 2:38. This is a short verse, but I've seen people like you write long wordy refutations to explain how it doesn't mean what it says.

Where are we told baptism is considered works?

In the story of Philip and the Eunuch we read that Philip "told him the good news about Jesus". In the next verse (Acts 8:36) the Eunuch said "See there is much water! What prevents me from being baptized?" Hmmm--- did you read anything about Philip teaching him to be baptized? No? Me neither. He "told Him the good news about Jesus".
Baptism is a requirement to be a member of Christ's body. Philip taught this - else the Eunuch wouldn't have been asked to be baptized.

There is no separating being "in Christ" and being a member of the church Christ died for. But, I don't recall saying the church saves. I wouldn't be surprised if i said the saved are in the church, because that is a 100% true statement.

The Bible does tell us that all have sinned and come short and that we are all dead in trespasses and sin. But, the sinfulness while in the womb and the being elected based upon no choice of our win that you're suggesting is false teaching.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31903 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
The problem that your having is your looking at literal examples as water baptism and not the spiritual baptism this is what we need to be baptized not some water in what we do this is why in Acts 1 it tells us that we must be baptized with the Holy Spirit. Every place you see the word baptize many go into error and just think of water HTO when it is all spiritual the Greek rendering for baptized means to wash, cleanse, and to purify and God tells us in John 4 the woman at the well Jesus said, I will give you living water that you will never thirst again. What water was Jesus speaking about here? Yes, it was the water of the gospel that flows out of a true believer we are washed by the water of the word.
"That He might sanctify and CLEANSE it with the WASHING of the water BY THE WORD." Eph. 5:26
In 1 Peter 1:23, God tells us we are born again by the word.
Again, Peter was correct of course when he said repent and be baptized [cleanses] for the remission of sins.
1- I have shown you from the word that God must grant one the gift to repent to even acknowledge the truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, when God grants us true repentance then we are clean by the word. This is how the true worshipers worship the Father that is, in Spirit and in truth or by the word, John 4:23.
Saban, you are looking at the literal water thinking this can save one some how when it is the water of the word God speaks in parables and the Bible is a spiritual book we do not look at Jesus as a literal Lamb of God do we? No, likewise, we have to compare scripture with scriptures and I am sorry your not doing this so you will just go so far and when it comes to spiritual matters as this you just cannot see these truth's.
Another point you just do not see that the power of the cross goes all the way back to the first person saved maybe Adam, when God prophesied this in the O.T as in Isa. 53 and many other places it was as good as done the ephecasey of the cross goes all the way back from the very foundation of the world this is the power of the cross this is why your having trouble in seeing that the O.T SAINTS WERE SAVED THE EXACT SAME WAY AS THE N.T saints they were all saved by faith, we see this in the N.T God showing very clearly in Heb. 11 how the saints were saved in the O.T and it is the same way today read, Eph. 2:8-9. Grace through faith.
There is no two different salvation plans one for the old and another for the new testament this is where you error, your trying to say there is a difference in salvation when the fact is, the salvation was the same water baptism was a shadow what spiritually hopefully took place in a person when God saves it is a picture it was never the substance Saban, your implying here that it is the substance it is not. We are never saved by what we have done it is all the work of God that one believes to have faith in the Lord, John 6:29 you do not see this wonderful truth sad to say Saban. Faith always came by hearing and hearing by the word of God. The same in the old and the new testament. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Forgive me if it be wrong, but I thought Biblical examples would be the best there is!!!!

Where does Acts 1 say WE are to be baptized with the Holy Spirit?

Once again we have super long posts that go in different tangents. I'll continue to work on this post in several posts.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31904 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
The problem that your having is your looking at literal examples as water baptism and not the spiritual baptism this is what we need to be baptized not some water in what we do this is why in Acts 1 it tells us that we must be baptized with the Holy Spirit. Every place you see the word baptize many go into error and just think of water HTO when it is all spiritual the Greek rendering for baptized means to wash, cleanse, and to purify and God tells us in John 4 the woman at the well Jesus said, I will give you living water that you will never thirst again. What water was Jesus speaking about here? Yes, it was the water of the gospel that flows out of a true believer we are washed by the water of the word.
"That He might sanctify and CLEANSE it with the WASHING of the water BY THE WORD." Eph. 5:26
Again, Peter was correct of course when he said repent and be baptized [cleanses] for the remission of sins.
1- I have shown you from the word that God must grant one the gift to repent to even acknowledge the truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, when God grants us true repentance then we are clean by the word. This is how the true worshipers worship the Father that is, in Spirit and in truth or by the word, John 4:23.
Saban, you are looking at the literal water thinking this can save one some how when it is the water of the word God speaks in parables and the Bible is a spiritual book we do not look at Jesus as a literal Lamb of God do we? No, likewise, we have to compare scripture with scriptures and I am sorry your not doing this so you will just go so far and when it comes to spiritual matters as this you just cannot see these truth's.
Another point you just do not see that the power of the cross goes all the way back to the first person saved maybe Adam, when God prophesied this in the O.T as in Isa. 53 and many other places it was as good as done the ephecasey of the cross goes all the way back from the very foundation of the world this is the power of the cross this is why your having trouble in seeing that the O.T SAINTS WERE SAVED THE EXACT SAME WAY AS THE N.T saints they were all saved by faith, we see this in the N.T God showing very clearly in Heb. 11 how the saints were saved in the O.T and it is the same way today read, Eph. 2:8-9. Grace through faith.
There is no two different salvation plans one for the old and another for the new testament this is where you error, your trying to say there is a difference in salvation when the fact is, the salvation was the same water baptism was a shadow what spiritually hopefully took place in a person when God saves it is a picture it was never the substance Saban, your implying here that it is the substance it is not. We are never saved by what we have done it is all the work of God that one believes to have faith in the Lord, John 6:29 you do not see this wonderful truth sad to say Saban. Faith always came by hearing and hearing by the word of God. The same in the old and the new testament. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Physical baptism does "wash, cleanse, and purify" spiritually.

Eph 5:26 - tells us the church had been cleansed of her sins. The washing refers to the baptism that washed their sins away (Acts 2:38, Acts 22:16, Mark 16:15-16, Matt. 28: 18-20, Rom. 6:3-4.

Those in the church are sanctified and set apart to God and added to his church (Acts 2:41, 47). It is the washing of water with the word- the word refers to the word of Truth or the Gospel. The process begins with the gospel and culminates in baptism (1 Pet. 1:23, James 1:18, 1 Cor. 4;15)

Location hidden

#31905 Jul 14, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Question is 2 times answered
only your earthly blindness doesn't see or understand spiritual simplicity of Bible,
comparing stupid offices made by man to Gods infinte human personal contact and who this human is?
makes you completly dumb earthly means interpreator of Biblical spiritual parabolic values
it is not for you my dear to understand simplicity of omnipotent,omniscent God knowing our hearts and on this base condemning our daily lifes
Acts 17;28
FOR IN HIM WE LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR BEING....( not in magistrate man made full of errors judicial earthly system)
You didn't answer the question.

Try again.

Location hidden

#31906 Jul 14, 2013
The answer is a simple yes or no.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31908 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
<quoted text>
Please stop telling me what you think I don't understand. I understand fully that Jesus Christ's sacrifice covered the faithful in the OT too. I've never mentioned otherwise.

There were many practices required of the faithful in the OT no longer required today. Today, we have instructions to follow that those in the OT were not required to follow.

Moving on, 1 Pet. 1:23 emphasizes the eternal nature of his Word. They would not have been made children of God without knowing the Word. Have I stated otherwise?

Location hidden

#31909 Jul 14, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add again
you as usual interpret flood according to your own human earthly mind without of any clue,that phisical examples(your magistrate,or city hall) have nothing to comparision of events occured before Flood of Noah?
you even doesn't know.who were Nephilims,who were giants after flood,and who is today seed on Nephilims chatta im,
privilaged class to be above whole mankind without of any earth privilage.
you are sad boy, YOU ARE NOT PRIVIALEGED BY YOUR OWN DNA SEED, and you are not saved,because your seed DNA is contaminated by spiritual wickedness residing in higher place as yours
GOD WHO KNOWS HEARTS AND BREATH OF EACH HUMAN AND LIFE ON THIS EARTH IS FAR AWAY FAR AWAY FROM ANY earthly human breaths EXAMPLES GIVEN BY YOU
ACTS 17;24-30
good to meditate for you on this post and last passages from Acts 17;24-31
DNA is a biological building block. As such, DNA is biological material, tangible and verifiable. Spiritual things have no mass, lack tangible qualities and are unverifiable. It seems you are speaking of unrelated things here.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31910 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but you did say the church saves you likened it to the Ark and the flood of Noah's day and compered it with Christ that saves which is correct but then you also said it was a picture of the church that saves please read your post.
I am sorry Saban but the real problem that is foundational is this, You do not believe that all mankind is born into sin from Adam because the word tells us in Adam we all die but in Christ we are all made alive,. The word tells us that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God, the word goes on and tells us that we were dead in trespasses and in sins, Eph. 2:1.
God tells us from the very womb we go astray as soon as we are born, Psalm 58:3, The Bible goes on and says that there is not one that will seek after God no not one! Romans 3:10-12, This is why Jesus said no man can come to me unless my Father which sent me draws him. Jesus said you have not chosen me but I have chosen you, John 15:16, God tells us before we were even born God chose Jacob and not Esau, that the purpose of ELECTION might stand not of works but Him that calleth, Romans 9L:11-24,
Saban, I can go on and on with proof text after proof text and it will do no good unless God gives you repentance to acknowledge the truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, if not you will be held captive to your own conclusions. Saban all that I can do is share what the word declares I have answered many of your questions and I can see you could not answer Eph. 1:4-6 in any real detail it was just some copy out of a book the fact is, you did not touch in any detail those verses and shown word for word what each word and verse means I asked you to quote the verse so all can see you did not quote the verses because they are to plain I understand. However, we cannot skirt around all these verses I shared it is not me your avoiding it is the words I have shared you do not want to come to grips with and I understand because it all must be on God's good pleasure to reveal truth to you.
Saban, where in the Bible does it state that we are baptized for the remission of sins? Water baptism has nothing at all to do with taking away ones sins many were water baptized and are still as lost as ever this is a works gospel plain and simple. You see Saban you say you believe that the Bible is the word of God and this is great. However, when it comes to sharing with you God's word telling us we are born dead in sins and we cannot seek after God fact is, God must seek us out to save us and accept us, Eph. 1:4-6. So, the fact is, the church cannot save water baptism cannot save, good works cannot save, None of these things has any power to save it is Christ alone who saves by His word and His Spirit. We are lost if we believe and teach different sad to say. You see Saban God must get all the glory in His work of salvation it is all the work of God that anyone can believe on Him, John 6:29, THUS HE MUST GET ALL THE GLORY NOT OF WORKS LEAST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST, THESE OTHER ISSUES ARE JUST WORKS.
Saban, I hope nothing but the very best for you but in love and concern you do not have the foundation yet. Gary
<quoted text>
FYI-
You're beginning to sound very sanctimonious.

Location hidden

#31911 Jul 14, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop telling me what you think I don't understand. I understand fully that Jesus Christ's sacrifice covered the faithful in the OT too. I've never mentioned otherwise.
There were many practices required of the faithful in the OT no longer required today. Today, we have instructions to follow that those in the OT were not required to follow.
Moving on, 1 Pet. 1:23 emphasizes the eternal nature of his Word. They would not have been made children of God without knowing the Word. Have I stated otherwise?
So are you implying that God changed his mind? What's up with that?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31912 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
<quoted text>
Nothing special about the water. It's the obedience that is the focus. It's not physical transformation it's spiritual.

1 Peter 3:21
Which also after a true likeness doth now save you, even baptism, not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the interrogation of a good conscience toward God, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31913 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Noah was obedient only because God saved him and gave him faith to believe. Saban faith comes from the fruit of the Holy Spirit the Bible declares this fact in, Gal. 5:22-23. This is a HUGE picture your missing faith does not come by the power of man no way he cannot have saving faith apart from the work of God to believe, John 6:29. This is very clear. Now I can see where your off on this issue of [faith] you believe sinful man can muster up enough of faith to get saved by himself this would mean that Jesus died in vain for those people who were able to muster up this saving faith. No way! This is why I said to you Saban that you need to know the foundation to build upon a good foundation. I am sorry to say but your foundation is faulty at best
The Bible is just so clear that Jesus Christ is the author and the finisher of our faith, Heb. 12:2, this means God has to start the faith and He is the one that will finish the faith this is why [faith] is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23, not from the fruit of sinful man no way! God first must make one [born again] and this is done by the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-5, John 4:23 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.
Saban, take the time to prayfully read those verses to see it is impossible to have saving faith out side the work of God the only reason why Noah was obedient was God had already saved Noah and his family, they did not become saved by there own good works of their own faith no way we are always saved the same way and that is through God's grace through God's faith alone, It was never Noah's faith that saved him no way! It was the faith of God that saved Noah, if it was Noah's faith that saved him then this would mean that one is saved by his own work apart from God, don't you see this HUGE error? It is so HUGE it has to do with true salvation verses a man centered works do it your self salvation which is not a true salvation it is a strong delusion sad to say, Eph. 2:8-9, Gal. 2:16. Saban, true love rejoices in the truth, 1 Cor. 13, and I hope you truly see this truth from the word of God for God alone must get all the glory it does not belong to man's own faith or man's work it is all the work of God thus He alone will get all the glory. Don't try to rob God of His glory in His work of salvation, this is what many churches are teaching toady sad to say. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
I've never thought man could get saved by himself. There's no need to create a strawman here.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31914 Jul 14, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Noah was obedient only because God saved him and gave him faith to believe. Saban faith comes from the fruit of the Holy Spirit the Bible declares this fact in, Gal. 5:22-23. This is a HUGE picture your missing faith does not come by the power of man no way he cannot have saving faith apart from the work of God to believe, John 6:29. This is very clear. Now I can see where your off on this issue of [faith] you believe sinful man can muster up enough of faith to get saved by himself this would mean that Jesus died in vain for those people who were able to muster up this saving faith. No way! This is why I said to you Saban that you need to know the foundation to build upon a good foundation. I am sorry to say but your foundation is faulty at best
The Bible is just so clear that Jesus Christ is the author and the finisher of our faith, Heb. 12:2, this means God has to start the faith and He is the one that will finish the faith this is why [faith] is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23, not from the fruit of sinful man no way! God first must make one [born again] and this is done by the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-5, John 4:23 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.
Saban, take the time to prayfully read those verses to see it is impossible to have saving faith out side the work of God the only reason why Noah was obedient was God had already saved Noah and his family, they did not become saved by there own good works of their own faith no way we are always saved the same way and that is through God's grace through God's faith alone, It was never Noah's faith that saved him no way! It was the faith of God that saved Noah, if it was Noah's faith that saved him then this would mean that one is saved by his own work apart from God, don't you see this HUGE error? It is so HUGE it has to do with true salvation verses a man centered works do it your self salvation which is not a true salvation it is a strong delusion sad to say, Eph. 2:8-9, Gal. 2:16. Saban, true love rejoices in the truth, 1 Cor. 13, and I hope you truly see this truth from the word of God for God alone must get all the glory it does not belong to man's own faith or man's work it is all the work of God thus He alone will get all the glory. Don't try to rob God of His glory in His work of salvation, this is what many churches are teaching toady sad to say. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
You said "faith alone" again! There's only 1 location in your Bible where you will find the phrase "faith alone" - James 2:24

How can you clearly say it is faith alone when James says, "you see that a man is justified by works and not faith alone."

Noah's example proves this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 683,511
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min Mr Wiggley 15,180
Tribute Wife's DDD's! 36 min Orangestar4189 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 36 min Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Disappointed US W... 982,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min David S Pimpkins 286,520
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 2 hr Mimi 31
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Just Wondering 619,682
More from around the web