What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31823 Jul 11, 2013
Hi Saban:

I am sorry but none of those verses The I shared with you were explained. I explained most of your verses in some detail and showed you why babies are not all born saved. Maybe the best thing to do is just take one verse and show me like you did in, Ezek. 28:15 as your proof text why all babies die saved. I have shown you in, Ezek. 28:15 that in it's context it is very easy to see it is not even referring to man but to Satan and he was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him, this is why I asked you to do a cross reference to this in, Isa. 14:12-15

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning! How art cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I WILL ascend into heaven, I WILL exalt my throne above the stars of God: I WILL sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I WILL be ascend above the heights of the clouds; I WILL be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." Saban this is why I asked you to read the ontext in Ezek. 28:13-15 to see it could not be referring to a baby of any kind.

Saban, there is another [I WILL] which I will do you believe? The I WILL that Satan had said He wanted to rule in the concergations right from the start according to these verses and in Rev. 2 and 3 we can see he did for the most part. Satan [I WILL] was based on his pride.

SATAN COMES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT AND HIS MINISTERS AND MINISNTERS OF RIGHTEOUNESS WHO'E END SHALL BE ACCODEING TO THEIR WORKS. 2 COR 11-15.

Satan wants people to get caught up in man's will Satan is getting many by using the very same thing that made him fall from heaven and is giving the same sprit to mankind by saying listen how subtle Satan come,[I WILL ACCEPT JESUS TODAY] SAME SPIRIT WHAT MAE SATAN FALL HE IS USING TO MAKE MOST FALL TODAY WITH THE I WILL] HAVE IT YOUR WAY SELF HELP PRIDFUL TEACHING THAT SOUNDS SO NICE.

However, there is another [I WILL] which one do you believe?

For He saith to Moses, I WILL have mercy on whom I WILL have mercy, and I WILL have compassion on whom I WILL have compassion. So it is NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH, NOR OF HIM THAT RUNNETH, BUT OF GOD THAT SHEWETH MERCY." Romans 9:15-6

You see just how many times God said [I WILL] however, it is an altogether different [I WILL] than Satan. However, the very real sad fact is, Satan has most people believing his [I WILL] they have a gospel that is all built on the pride and work of man.

God tells us we must become like little children to enter into the kingdom of God, He did not say all children are saved no way we must have the same child like faith as a child when my Son was young I took him in a 12 foot pool he was just 5 years and I had him go off the diving board and I told him to jump in, he said, dad, it is to deep I said trust me I will catch you and he just jumped in.

When God saves us we become [born again] just like a little child and we trust when God says, You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you,,"John 15:16 God tells us before we were even born He chosen one that the purpose of God according to ELECTION might stand NOT OF WORKS, but of Him that CALLETH," Rom. 9:11

Saban, do you believe these truth's as a child would believe?

Saban, I asked you if you done a word study on words such as, Chose, chosen, predesinate, ordain, called, elect, election. You can do a complete word study of these words if you have for example a Strong's concordance which is a great assist to help to see just how God defines His own words. All these words I have shown shows without any doubt that God must do all the saving from a child and on up. There is not two salvation plans it was always from faith to faith the word declares and faith comes by hearing the word. Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer to this post is located in my previous post.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31824 Jul 11, 2013
Hi New:

I am sorry but your confusing your logic with child like faith in the word of God. I would rather trust God's word any day than in what I believe God should be. The Bible is not a logical book it is a spiritual book read, 1 Cor.2:10-16, this may help you and if you have any questions concerning those verses I will try to answer if I could Lord willing. Again, thank you. Gary
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you claim speculative writings as fact?
Please post the evidence to support these so-called facts you claim:
"1- Fact if all babies are born perfect this would mean one can lose eternal salvation"
"2- Fact, this would also mean one can be saved and lose it again and again."
"3- Fact, when God destroyed the whole world"
"Fact- God tells us very plainly that He chose the one whom He will have mercy on before they were even born it was already finished by God the test is"
You are confusing belief with fact.
Learn the difference.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31825 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLDING BREATH OR NOT DOESN'T CHANGE UNFOLDING FACTS AND DESTRUCTIONS FROM OUTSIDE WHOLE ORGANIZE RELIGION (BTG) political powers,finaces and sick devil spirit dreamers of NWO
----------
better to breath reguraly,because holding breat can cause you damge and death without of any chance of survive or be saved
so breath deep,regulary, and read or print my handsom truthful posts
NEXT IS REAL THING
God's kingdom is also making snnoucement during the above globalist progresive world government drive concerning
1.guaranted universal and world conquest as per active prophecy in fulfillment
2/Kingdom impending completion
3/ Temple completion
4/Final ministry of 2 witnesses final sovereign warning and Mesianic Kingdom ultimatum
5/Final war with god and Christ in destructive ARMAGEDON
final ministry
All these features and much more related world developmental and prophetci detail will be going into climax culmination in both God's kingdom and 8 th King globalist world government at the same time as foretold over the final prophetic sequence fulfilling while it is being procalimed
The truth becomes the convincing basis of the actual final of world religions and influenced by Globalists cult of JW playing main role of new religion during globalistic rulers for short period time befoe Armagedon
Man of lawlesness residing today among them this JW cult will be expulsion of destruction of babilon great and expulsion of 2/3 criminal element in JW organization(Rev 8-11.Zechariah 3)
THE ENTILE FINAL SEQUENCE BEGINS WITH JW"HOUSE" JUDGEMENT SIGNAL INDICITING A DIVINE PROPHETIC REPLICATION HAS BEGAN (1 Peter 4;17
will be continue;
THE STARTING SIGNAL" EARTHLY TEMPLE JUDGEMENT"
----------
Sorry. I'm not buying any of that paranoid fantasy. The Bible truthfully predicts nothing tangible.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31826 Jul 11, 2013
Hi Saban:

I am sorry but I am not talking what Calvin believes or any man for that matter, those verses I have shared were from God Himself they are all God breathed in the literal Greek that is how 2 Tim. 3:16 renders the KJV was good but the original gives even more force to the word [inspiration] people can weaken the force behind this word for example, one can say, Saban I was just inspired to talk to this person or write this book or whatever. However, you will not hear them say, Saban, I was God breathed to tell you this or write this book. You see all not some of the scriptures but ALL is God breathed in it's original text.

1- Our salvation is in no way in his personal acceptance, man kind will always chose to do bad there is not one that doeth good no not one! Romans 3:1012. Many hate this biblical fact.

2- Mankind has no free will to accept the Lord because He is born in sins fact, Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12 All have sinned and come short of the glory of God fact.

3- A DEAD SPIRITUAL MAN HAS NO FREE WILL FROM THE VERY WOMB

"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go ASTRAY AS SOON AS THEY BE BORN, SPEAKING LIES." Psalm 58:3

These are not my words Saban they are from God Himself the test is, will God grant ONE REPENTACE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THESE TRUTH;S, 2 Tim. 2:25-26.

Saban, just because some man came to the same truth as many others as this man Calvin it does not surprise me because truth is truth.

Saban, as I said before concerning the two different [I WILL] one is from Satan without doubt in Isa. 14. and the other is from God in, Romans 9:16-17 the big test is this, will we follow what the churches teach or what God's word declares? The is the HUGE test for all of us. Most churches teach we can accept God,[ I WILL] be like the most High same spirit as from Satan full of pride. I did not come with my own logic or take a verse out of context or made some exuse saying this is just for this one exception no way there was never two different salvation plans of God and what many of these churches will do is twist the word to suite there [ I WIL] doctrine. The saddest thing to see on that last day is one thinking he was saved based on what man said or his church and to find out he was scammed, God tells us that MANY SHALL SAY TO HIM ON THE LAST DAY, LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT DECLARED YOUR WORD? HAVE WE NOT CAST OUT DEVILS? HAVE WE NOT DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS? GOD WILL TELL THESE DEAR LOST SOULS TO DEPART FROM HIM I NEVER KNEW YOU, YOU THE WORK WICKEDNESS MATTEW 7:22-23.. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU. GARY

Saban fan wrote:
Gary,
As a general answer to the Calvinist doctrine (Predestination / Unconditional Election / Total Depravity) to which you have subscribed, I would suggest you consider the following:
The Scriptures are the inspired word of God (1 Thes. 2:13; 2 Tim. 3:16-17). Coming, then, from Jehovah as the ultimate source, they do not contradict themselves; instead, they are perfectly harmonious (Dt. 32:4; 1 Cor. 14:33a). When one encounters a passage, therefore, that may appear to conflict with plain-spoken texts contained elsewhere in Scripture, he must look carefully at the more obscure text and determine if there is a reasonable way to bring it into harmony with the other.
No sacred text must be viewed in any way that would negate the following fundamental truths:
(1) Man has been granted free will (Mt. 23:37b; Jn. 5:39; 7:17; Rev. 22:17).
(2) His salvation is dependent upon his personal acceptance of divine grace, in obedience to the requirements of the gospel of Christ (2 Thes. 1:7-9; Heb. 5:8-9; 1 Pet. 4:17).
To suggest that God, before the world’s foundation, chose certain ones to be saved, and others to be lost, independent of a personal reception of truth, is a doctrine that cannot be sustained by the Scriptures — regardless of the number of sincere people who subscribe
(Cont.)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31828 Jul 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but I am not talking what Calvin believes or any man for that matter, those verses I have shared were from God Himself they are all God breathed in the literal Greek that is how 2 Tim. 3:16 renders the KJV was good but the original gives even more force to the word [inspiration] people can weaken the force behind this word for example, one can say, Saban I was just inspired to talk to this person or write this book or whatever. However, you will not hear them say, Saban, I was God breathed to tell you this or write this book. You see all not some of the scriptures but ALL is God breathed in it's original text.
1- Our salvation is in no way in his personal acceptance, man kind will always chose to do bad there is not one that doeth good no not one! Romans 3:1012. Many hate this biblical fact.
2- Mankind has no free will to accept the Lord because He is born in sins fact, Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12 All have sinned and come short of the glory of God fact.
"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go ASTRAY AS SOON AS THEY BE BORN, SPEAKING LIES." Psalm 58:3
These are not my words Saban they are from God Himself the test is, will God grant ONE REPENTACE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THESE TRUTH;S, 2 Tim. 2:25-26.
Saban, just because some man came to the same truth as many others as this man Calvin it does not surprise me because truth is truth.
Saban, as I said before concerning the two different [I WILL] one is from Satan without doubt in Isa. 14. and the other is from God in, Romans 9:16-17 the big test is this, will we follow what the churches teach or what God's word declares? The is the HUGE test for all of us. Most churches teach we can accept God,[ I WILL] be like the most High same spirit as from Satan full of pride. I did not come with my own logic or take a verse out of context or made some exuse saying this is just for this one exception no way there was never two different salvation plans of God and what many of these churches will do is twist the word to suite there [ I WIL] doctrine. The saddest thing to see on that last day is one thinking he was saved based on what man said or his church and to find out he was scammed, God tells us that MANY SHALL SAY TO HIM ON THE LAST DAY, LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT DECLARED YOUR WORD? HAVE WE NOT CAST OUT DEVILS? HAVE WE NOT DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS? GOD WILL TELL THESE DEAR LOST SOULS TO DEPART FROM HIM I NEVER KNEW YOU, YOU THE WORK WICKEDNESS MATTEW 7:22-23.. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU. GARY
<quoted text>
agree gary
Quoted Biblical passages and accuse others of calvinistic doctrines is simple nonsense and lack of biblical education,those blind souls doesn't know what they are talking about

Total depravation of human race is from the first sin of Adam,and nobody is able to buy from their own efforts forgiveness from God and Gods Grace
this is free Gift given by God according to His own pleasure,Own Purpose,Own Will and predestined names written in the book of Lamb slain before foundation of this world REV 13;8

May God always bless you

Location hidden

#31829 Jul 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
<quoted text>
God breathed huh? How about these lines.

those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth;

All the tables are covered with vomit and there is not a spot without filth.

Her filthiness clung to her skirts; she did not consider her future.

I will pelt you with filth, I will treat you with contempt and make you a spectacle.

“‘Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out.

He will spit out the riches he swallowed; God will make his stomach vomit them up.

You will vomit up the little you have eaten and will have wasted your compliments.

“Then tell them,‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you.’

At least my Bible babble is somewhat amusing.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31830 Jul 11, 2013

Why do you claim speculative writings as fact?
Please post the evidence to support these so-called facts you claim:
"1- Fact if all babies are born perfect this would mean one can lose eternal salvation"
"2- Fact, this would also mean one can be saved and lose it again and again."
"3- Fact, when God destroyed the whole world"
"Fact- God tells us very plainly that He chose the one whom He will have mercy on before they were even born it was already finished by God the test is"
You are confusing belief with fact.
Learn the difference.
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I am sorry but your confusing your logic with child like faith in the word of God. I would rather trust God's word any day than in what I believe God should be. The Bible is not a logical book it is a spiritual book read, 1 Cor.2:10-16, this may help you and if you have any questions concerning those verses I will try to answer if I could Lord willing. Again, thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
I can see you decided not to support your "facts", by simply diverting from them altogether.

Avoiding the truth will not bring you to the truth.

Location hidden

#31831 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
God breathed huh? How about these lines.
those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth;
All the tables are covered with vomit and there is not a spot without filth.
Her filthiness clung to her skirts; she did not consider her future.
I will pelt you with filth, I will treat you with contempt and make you a spectacle.
“‘Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out.
He will spit out the riches he swallowed; God will make his stomach vomit them up.
You will vomit up the little you have eaten and will have wasted your compliments.
“Then tell them,‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you.’
At least my Bible babble is somewhat amusing.
you are low quality blind dog, not understanding deep Universes meanings and you try to interprete all this in the form of own stupid human interpretation
look at 2 peter 1;20

you are not appointed by God to interprete Gods Word
Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper trying to tell others Image of God made by your own understanding and false interpretations

2PETER 1;20
knowing this first that no prophecy of all Scriptures is any of private interpreataions(clearly those words exclude you,you have not clue what your wrote and this passages divine not reachable meanings

21/FOR THE PROPHECY COME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN(not also your will)
BUT HOLY MAN OF GOD SPOKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT
(also you are not holy man,nor God spoke to you anyway,if he woudl you would understand this what you write accusing God acting like human immoral dung of this earth, you also are far away from any part of Holy Spirit)

so?for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are?

Albuquerque, NM

#31832 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you are low quality blind dog, not understanding deep Universes meanings and you try to interprete all this in the form of own stupid human interpretation
look at 2 peter 1;20
Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper trying to tell others Image of God made by your own understanding and false interpretations
2PETER 1;20
knowing this first that no prophecy of all Scriptures is any of private interpreataions(clearly those words exclude you,you have not clue what your wrote and this passages divine not reachable meanings
(also you are not holy man,nor God spoke to you anyway,if he woudl you would understand this what you write accusing God acting like human immoral dung of this earth, you also are far away from any part of Holy Spirit)
so?for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are?
To be a so-called "Christian", one myust be able to use phrases such as these, in order to show their superiority:

- "Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper"
- "for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are"

Now I know why I can't be a so-called "Christian", it is because:
- I just can't live with myself if I continue to degrade others with insults and name-calling - a typical tactic so-called "Christians" use, when they have ran out of lies they have tried to convey.

Location hidden

#31833 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
To be a so-called "Christian", one myust be able to use phrases such as these, in order to show their superiority:
- "Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper"
- "for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are"
Now I know why I can't be a so-called "Christian", it is because:
- I just can't live with myself if I continue to degrade others with insults and name-calling - a typical tactic so-called "Christians" use, when they have ran out of lies they have tried to convey.
SORRY
YOU ARE LIAR CHILD OF MASTER DECEIVER FATHER OF ALL LIES

I am not christian

Heavenly Father provide you food and breath and life but mocking Him and Lie about His Word is for Him Abominable and wicked

even earthly father doesn't bless his own bastard criminal children who spew at their father,mock him and insult him evrywhere around

you are same like WW, just simple earthly scumbag not understanding divinity and phrases having nothing to do with your brain interpretations of someone posts and bible.

at first try to stop LIES?and point your dirty finger against others, point this finger at yourselves and who you are?
AND MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 2 PETER 1;20-21

try always interprete your own own posts,paste them and commnent them all day long,

my posts are not directed to you and to all deceivers of Gods Word who interprate Bible to fit only own pocket agendas-AND YOU ARE DOING SAME WITHOUT OF ANY CLUE OF GREATNESS OF DIVINE ONE SPOKEN WORD NOT UNDERSTANDABLE FOR YOU

Location hidden

#31834 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
look at 2 peter 1;20
2PETER 1;20
So you are appointed by God?

Great!!!!

Location hidden

#31835 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are appointed by God?
Great!!!!
rather you try to make me appointee to God?
do you have Gods permit to make saints from living humans on this earth and send them as "APPOINTED BY GOD?"

Location hidden

#31836 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>

you are same like WW, just simple earthly scumbag not understanding divinity and phrases having nothing to do with your brain interpretations of someone posts and bible.
Thanks for the compliments bro. Judge much?

Location hidden

#31837 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you try to make me appointee to God?
do you have Gods permit to make saints from living humans on this earth and send them as "APPOINTED BY GOD?"
So I gather you are not then?

Then answer me this question. What's up with all the personal interpretations? Why are you interpretations any better than mine?

Location hidden

#31838 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliments bro. Judge much?
\I do not have Judge faculty,
but I see rather you judge others constantly,interprate Bible to your own earthly ideas, claim to know Gods sayings,Gods Actions,you make appointment of others as saints maede by you and dictate God who is judge appointed by God who is not?

DO YOU REALIZE SEF CENTERED WICKED CLAIMS PUT YOU ABOVE GOD??

You are good and conscieouess poster only you play god like Koresh,or Jim Jones

rather I let you out of any errors?
I don't send any compliments to anyone?
sorry

soon come temple Judgement
and good for you to read material for free without of buying

have good night my dear Bo Bo
God is watching you every day

Location hidden

#31839 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So I gather you are not then?
Then answer me this question. What's up with all the personal interpretations? Why are you interpretations any better than mine?
I dont interpratate anything
I post Bible passages without of any own interpreatation according to 2 TIM 3;16. AND 2 Peter 1;20-21

but you posts Biblical passages and interpratate them on the base of your earthly mind trying to tell others that those Gods Words are Words of human mind understandable for you and others
AND IT IS WRONG
BECAUSE BIBLE IS SPIRITUAL METAFORIC AND PARABOLIC BOOK WRITTEN BY GOD,Jer 36;1-8. psalm 49; 4.Psalm 78;2.Mat 17;34- 35

AND YOU HAVE TO BE UNDER GOD GRACE TO BE HUMBLE AND NOT CLAIM LOUD THAT BIBLE MEANINGS ARE MAN MIND MEANINGS

ALSO YOU ARE WRONG ACCORDING TO 2 PETER 1;20-21.AND REV 22;18-19

have nice evening my dear friend

Location hidden

#31840 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I post Bible passages without of any own interpreatation according to 2 TIM 3;16. AND 2 Peter 1;20-21
but you posts Biblical passages and interpratate them on the base of your earthly mind trying to tell others that those Gods Words are Words of human mind understandable for you and others
AND IT IS WRONG
BECAUSE BIBLE IS SPIRITUAL METAFORIC AND PARABOLIC BOOK WRITTEN BY GOD,Jer 36;1-8. psalm 49; 4.Psalm 78;2.Mat 17;34- 35
AND YOU HAVE TO BE UNDER GOD GRACE TO BE HUMBLE AND NOT CLAIM LOUD THAT BIBLE MEANINGS ARE MAN MIND MEANINGS
Really? Did you realize that all translations of the Bible are subject to interpretation? Did you realize that picking parts out and combining them with other parts is a form of interpretation?

Suppose I told you there is a big black dog outside your house and nothing else. Could you conclude anything from that alone? For example, is the dog hungry? Does the dog have rabies? Is the dog friendly or viscous? Now what if it turned out the Dog was a big paper representation of a dog. Having left that out changed everything. In the end, it wasn't a dog at all, it was just a paper machete representation of a dog abandoned by it's owner. None of the questions I asked previously applied. See what I'm saying bro?

Location hidden

#31841 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
AND IT IS WRONG
Yes and no. Man may be inspired to very high thoughts, even thoughts of God as he imagines God too be.

Think about it. It is impossible to know God yet it is possible to experience God and God's grace. Right?

Peace be with you friend.

Location hidden

#31842 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no. Man may be inspired to very high thoughts, even thoughts of God as he imagines God too be.
Think about it. It is impossible to know God yet it is possible to experience God and God's grace. Right?
Peace be with you friend.
BTW, Paul speaks of these very things doesn't he.

Albuquerque, NM

#31844 Jul 12, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY
YOU ARE LIAR CHILD OF MASTER DECEIVER FATHER OF ALL LIES
I am? Please post your facts as well as my birth cirtificate to show this lineage exists.

In fact, you are just making this up, maybe projecting your own life onto me, as well as, trying to mislead others with unfounded fabrications.

Please stop, our Father doesn't like liars, and neither do I.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not christian
Good - because Christianity isn't a complete religion to follow, unless you want to be dictated to, on what to believe.

Now if you are as what your avatar states - a JW, I hate to be the one who informs you of such, JWs are considered follwers of Christiantity whether you want to believe it or not.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavenly Father provide you food and breath and life but mocking Him and Lie about His Word is for Him Abominable and wicked
even earthly father doesn't bless his own bastard criminal children who spew at their father,mock him and insult him evrywhere around
I don't mock our Father, I inform the uninformed followers of Christianity that they don't even follow all of what Jesus taught, in addition to, pointing out those points in their religion that shows they are just babes in a child's playhouse.

But you, man-o-man, you know what our Father is thinking and what "He" can or cannot do. So I am still wondering why you aren't on all the talk shows expressing this specific knowledge.

In truth, I think you are the one lying to others, because no human in modern time has reached that pinnacle that you claim.

Please post the support to your claim that shows you do know what our Father can or cannot do.

I'll wait.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
at first try to stop LIES?and point your dirty finger against others, point this finger at yourselves and who you are?
AND MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 2 PETER 1;20-21
try always interprete your own own posts,paste them and commnent them all day long,
"earthly scumbag"??
- Ah yes, this must be a JW's way of expressing love to others. Not very nice IMO, but hey, that is why I am not a JW, I just can't see any profit in this for love and kindness. Maybe you can explain how this phrase will bring people to our Father.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
my posts are not directed to you and to all deceivers of Gods Word who interprate Bible to fit only own pocket agendas-AND YOU ARE DOING SAME WITHOUT OF ANY CLUE OF GREATNESS OF DIVINE ONE SPOKEN WORD NOT UNDERSTANDABLE FOR YOU
"my posts are not directed to you..."
- They aren't? Then maybe you shouldn't use the pronoun "you".
- In fact, your backpeddling won't work with me, you've already exposed your hatred.

Live in love, you'll be a better person for it.

BTW - why don't you believe in all of what Jesus taught?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 10 min Lea 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 603,327
The Christian Atheist debate 14 min waaasssuuup 3,924
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min who 177,889
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Buck Crick 879,932
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 21 min dheka 64
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 39 min sangili karuppan 7,638
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr janeebee 8,249
More from around the web