What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31831 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
God breathed huh? How about these lines.
those who are pure in their own eyes and yet are not cleansed of their filth;
All the tables are covered with vomit and there is not a spot without filth.
Her filthiness clung to her skirts; she did not consider her future.
I will pelt you with filth, I will treat you with contempt and make you a spectacle.
“‘Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out.
He will spit out the riches he swallowed; God will make his stomach vomit them up.
You will vomit up the little you have eaten and will have wasted your compliments.
“Then tell them,‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you.’
At least my Bible babble is somewhat amusing.
you are low quality blind dog, not understanding deep Universes meanings and you try to interprete all this in the form of own stupid human interpretation
look at 2 peter 1;20

you are not appointed by God to interprete Gods Word
Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper trying to tell others Image of God made by your own understanding and false interpretations

2PETER 1;20
knowing this first that no prophecy of all Scriptures is any of private interpreataions(clearly those words exclude you,you have not clue what your wrote and this passages divine not reachable meanings

21/FOR THE PROPHECY COME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN(not also your will)
BUT HOLY MAN OF GOD SPOKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT
(also you are not holy man,nor God spoke to you anyway,if he woudl you would understand this what you write accusing God acting like human immoral dung of this earth, you also are far away from any part of Holy Spirit)

so?for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31832 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you are low quality blind dog, not understanding deep Universes meanings and you try to interprete all this in the form of own stupid human interpretation
look at 2 peter 1;20
Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper trying to tell others Image of God made by your own understanding and false interpretations
2PETER 1;20
knowing this first that no prophecy of all Scriptures is any of private interpreataions(clearly those words exclude you,you have not clue what your wrote and this passages divine not reachable meanings
(also you are not holy man,nor God spoke to you anyway,if he woudl you would understand this what you write accusing God acting like human immoral dung of this earth, you also are far away from any part of Holy Spirit)
so?for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are?
To be a so-called "Christian", one myust be able to use phrases such as these, in order to show their superiority:

- "Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper"
- "for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are"

Now I know why I can't be a so-called "Christian", it is because:
- I just can't live with myself if I continue to degrade others with insults and name-calling - a typical tactic so-called "Christians" use, when they have ran out of lies they have tried to convey.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#31833 Jul 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
To be a so-called "Christian", one myust be able to use phrases such as these, in order to show their superiority:
- "Your earthly understanding and interpreatations quote of Bible doesn'go from High spiritual places,only from dung of this earth,manure of human wicked wisdom,and abominable narrow mind of earthly grasshooper"
- "for you better is one smart word,as 10000 stupid quotes defeating how low grade you are"
Now I know why I can't be a so-called "Christian", it is because:
- I just can't live with myself if I continue to degrade others with insults and name-calling - a typical tactic so-called "Christians" use, when they have ran out of lies they have tried to convey.
SORRY
YOU ARE LIAR CHILD OF MASTER DECEIVER FATHER OF ALL LIES

I am not christian

Heavenly Father provide you food and breath and life but mocking Him and Lie about His Word is for Him Abominable and wicked

even earthly father doesn't bless his own bastard criminal children who spew at their father,mock him and insult him evrywhere around

you are same like WW, just simple earthly scumbag not understanding divinity and phrases having nothing to do with your brain interpretations of someone posts and bible.

at first try to stop LIES?and point your dirty finger against others, point this finger at yourselves and who you are?
AND MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 2 PETER 1;20-21

try always interprete your own own posts,paste them and commnent them all day long,

my posts are not directed to you and to all deceivers of Gods Word who interprate Bible to fit only own pocket agendas-AND YOU ARE DOING SAME WITHOUT OF ANY CLUE OF GREATNESS OF DIVINE ONE SPOKEN WORD NOT UNDERSTANDABLE FOR YOU

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31834 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
look at 2 peter 1;20
2PETER 1;20
So you are appointed by God?

Great!!!!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#31835 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are appointed by God?
Great!!!!
rather you try to make me appointee to God?
do you have Gods permit to make saints from living humans on this earth and send them as "APPOINTED BY GOD?"

Location hidden

#31836 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>

you are same like WW, just simple earthly scumbag not understanding divinity and phrases having nothing to do with your brain interpretations of someone posts and bible.
Thanks for the compliments bro. Judge much?

Location hidden

#31837 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you try to make me appointee to God?
do you have Gods permit to make saints from living humans on this earth and send them as "APPOINTED BY GOD?"
So I gather you are not then?

Then answer me this question. What's up with all the personal interpretations? Why are you interpretations any better than mine?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#31838 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliments bro. Judge much?
\I do not have Judge faculty,
but I see rather you judge others constantly,interprate Bible to your own earthly ideas, claim to know Gods sayings,Gods Actions,you make appointment of others as saints maede by you and dictate God who is judge appointed by God who is not?

DO YOU REALIZE SEF CENTERED WICKED CLAIMS PUT YOU ABOVE GOD??

You are good and conscieouess poster only you play god like Koresh,or Jim Jones

rather I let you out of any errors?
I don't send any compliments to anyone?
sorry

soon come temple Judgement
and good for you to read material for free without of buying

have good night my dear Bo Bo
God is watching you every day

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#31839 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So I gather you are not then?
Then answer me this question. What's up with all the personal interpretations? Why are you interpretations any better than mine?
I dont interpratate anything
I post Bible passages without of any own interpreatation according to 2 TIM 3;16. AND 2 Peter 1;20-21

but you posts Biblical passages and interpratate them on the base of your earthly mind trying to tell others that those Gods Words are Words of human mind understandable for you and others
AND IT IS WRONG
BECAUSE BIBLE IS SPIRITUAL METAFORIC AND PARABOLIC BOOK WRITTEN BY GOD,Jer 36;1-8. psalm 49; 4.Psalm 78;2.Mat 17;34- 35

AND YOU HAVE TO BE UNDER GOD GRACE TO BE HUMBLE AND NOT CLAIM LOUD THAT BIBLE MEANINGS ARE MAN MIND MEANINGS

ALSO YOU ARE WRONG ACCORDING TO 2 PETER 1;20-21.AND REV 22;18-19

have nice evening my dear friend

Location hidden

#31840 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I post Bible passages without of any own interpreatation according to 2 TIM 3;16. AND 2 Peter 1;20-21
but you posts Biblical passages and interpratate them on the base of your earthly mind trying to tell others that those Gods Words are Words of human mind understandable for you and others
AND IT IS WRONG
BECAUSE BIBLE IS SPIRITUAL METAFORIC AND PARABOLIC BOOK WRITTEN BY GOD,Jer 36;1-8. psalm 49; 4.Psalm 78;2.Mat 17;34- 35
AND YOU HAVE TO BE UNDER GOD GRACE TO BE HUMBLE AND NOT CLAIM LOUD THAT BIBLE MEANINGS ARE MAN MIND MEANINGS
Really? Did you realize that all translations of the Bible are subject to interpretation? Did you realize that picking parts out and combining them with other parts is a form of interpretation?

Suppose I told you there is a big black dog outside your house and nothing else. Could you conclude anything from that alone? For example, is the dog hungry? Does the dog have rabies? Is the dog friendly or viscous? Now what if it turned out the Dog was a big paper representation of a dog. Having left that out changed everything. In the end, it wasn't a dog at all, it was just a paper machete representation of a dog abandoned by it's owner. None of the questions I asked previously applied. See what I'm saying bro?

Location hidden

#31841 Jul 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
AND IT IS WRONG
Yes and no. Man may be inspired to very high thoughts, even thoughts of God as he imagines God too be.

Think about it. It is impossible to know God yet it is possible to experience God and God's grace. Right?

Peace be with you friend.

Location hidden

#31842 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no. Man may be inspired to very high thoughts, even thoughts of God as he imagines God too be.
Think about it. It is impossible to know God yet it is possible to experience God and God's grace. Right?
Peace be with you friend.
BTW, Paul speaks of these very things doesn't he.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31844 Jul 12, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY
YOU ARE LIAR CHILD OF MASTER DECEIVER FATHER OF ALL LIES
I am? Please post your facts as well as my birth cirtificate to show this lineage exists.

In fact, you are just making this up, maybe projecting your own life onto me, as well as, trying to mislead others with unfounded fabrications.

Please stop, our Father doesn't like liars, and neither do I.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not christian
Good - because Christianity isn't a complete religion to follow, unless you want to be dictated to, on what to believe.

Now if you are as what your avatar states - a JW, I hate to be the one who informs you of such, JWs are considered follwers of Christiantity whether you want to believe it or not.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavenly Father provide you food and breath and life but mocking Him and Lie about His Word is for Him Abominable and wicked
even earthly father doesn't bless his own bastard criminal children who spew at their father,mock him and insult him evrywhere around
I don't mock our Father, I inform the uninformed followers of Christianity that they don't even follow all of what Jesus taught, in addition to, pointing out those points in their religion that shows they are just babes in a child's playhouse.

But you, man-o-man, you know what our Father is thinking and what "He" can or cannot do. So I am still wondering why you aren't on all the talk shows expressing this specific knowledge.

In truth, I think you are the one lying to others, because no human in modern time has reached that pinnacle that you claim.

Please post the support to your claim that shows you do know what our Father can or cannot do.

I'll wait.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
at first try to stop LIES?and point your dirty finger against others, point this finger at yourselves and who you are?
AND MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND 2 PETER 1;20-21
try always interprete your own own posts,paste them and commnent them all day long,
"earthly scumbag"??
- Ah yes, this must be a JW's way of expressing love to others. Not very nice IMO, but hey, that is why I am not a JW, I just can't see any profit in this for love and kindness. Maybe you can explain how this phrase will bring people to our Father.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
my posts are not directed to you and to all deceivers of Gods Word who interprate Bible to fit only own pocket agendas-AND YOU ARE DOING SAME WITHOUT OF ANY CLUE OF GREATNESS OF DIVINE ONE SPOKEN WORD NOT UNDERSTANDABLE FOR YOU
"my posts are not directed to you..."
- They aren't? Then maybe you shouldn't use the pronoun "you".
- In fact, your backpeddling won't work with me, you've already exposed your hatred.

Live in love, you'll be a better person for it.

BTW - why don't you believe in all of what Jesus taught?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31845 Jul 12, 2013
Gary,
#31821 has so many different subjects involved and is so long I think it would be best to break them out separately.

As you can tell, I believe we have free-will to obey the gospel and be a child of God or to renounce our citizenship in the kingdom if we so chose to go that direction. I can highlight verses that tell us this but instead of doing an exhaustive list as we've both begun to do, I have three questions to ask in this post ----

Concerning the church at Laodicea:

“To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say,‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

My questions:

We're these members of the church at Laodicea members of the church Christ died for?

If so, as members of his church they were in fact saved, correct?

What would their destiny be if they did not repent and continued down their current path?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31846 Jul 12, 2013
Gary,

the context of Ezekiel 28:15 is actually a comparison of King of Tyre and Satan.

But, if in fact this verse does not apply to the King of Tyre in any way how was it that Satan as one of God's creations was created perfect (in a "saved" state - if you are correct in your pre-determination doctrine) and was able to fall away?

You would admit Satan fell away, correct?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31847 Jul 12, 2013
Gary,

(another response to #31821 - Rom. 9:11-21)

I'm one of the elect/sealed because I've followed Jesus' instruction to be baptized (Matt. 28:19-20) and to be about His business of making other disciples. Having "obeyed the Gospel" (2 Thess. 1:8), my being saved as Peter instructed at Pentecost (Acts 2:38) is not from my own works but from God's through Jesus Christ.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31848 Jul 12, 2013
Gary,

(another response to #31821 - Free will / Falling away)

(John 10: 28-29) The utmost security of the saved in Christ lies in the fact that no external power shall ever be able to dislodge them from the Master's love and protection. In this same vein of thought are Paul's great words of Romans 8:31-39; but in both passages, only external things are in view as possible destroyers of the soul; and external things shall not be able to do it. Yet, it must be remembered that a believer himself may turn away from the truth, become entangled with sin and overcome. The sovereign right of choice is never taken away from any man.

Colossians and 1 John were written as a response to Gnosticism with similar Once Saved, Always Saved (OSAS) ideas. 1 John addresses OSAS.

Christians may sin so as to fall from grace:

Galatians 5:4
Ye are severed from Christ, ye would be justified by the law; ye are fallen away from grace.

Hebrews 6:4-6
4 For as touching those who were once enlightened and tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the age to come,
6 and then fell away, it is impossible to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Hebrews 10:26
26 For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more a sacrifice for sins,

1 Timothy 1:19-20
19 holding faith and a good conscience; which some having thrust from them made shipwreck concerning the faith:
20 of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I delivered unto Satan, that they might be taught not to blaspheme.

2 Peter 2:20-22
20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein and overcome, the last state is become worse with them than the first.
21 For it were better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 It has happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog turning to his own vomit again, and the sow that had washed to wallowing in the mire.

Apostacy – Falling Away. It is possible to become deceived.

Mark 13:5-6
5 And Jesus began to say unto them, Take heed that no man lead you astray.
6 Many shall come in my name, saying, I am he; and shall lead many astray.

2 Peter 3:17
17 Ye therefore, beloved, knowing these things beforehand, beware lest, being carried away with the error of the wicked, ye fall from your own steadfastness.

Acts 20:28-30
28 Take heed unto yourselves, and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit hath made you bishops, to feed the church of the Lord which he purchased with his own blood.
29 I know that after my departing grievous wolves shall enter in among you, not sparing the flock;
30 and from among your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure the sound doctrine; but, having itching ears, will heap to themselves teachers after their own lusts;
4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside unto fables.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31849 Jul 12, 2013
Gary,

(Another response to #31821 - Thief on the Cross)

This individual was not saved in the same manner we are today. The New Covenant was not yet in place. The New Will could not have been in effect because Jesus had not died. Plus, no one can know unquestionably that the Thief on the Cross had not been baptized with John’s baptism.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31850 Jul 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but none of those verses The I shared with you were explained. I explained most of your verses in some detail and showed you why babies are not all born saved. Maybe the best thing to do is just take one verse and show me like you did in, Ezek. 28:15 as your proof text why all babies die saved. I have shown you in, Ezek. 28:15 that in it's context it is very easy to see it is not even referring to man but to Satan and he was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him, this is why I asked you to do a cross reference to this in, Isa. 14:12-15
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning! How art cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I WILL ascend into heaven, I WILL exalt my throne above the stars of God: I WILL sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I WILL be ascend above the heights of the clouds; I WILL be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." Saban this is why I asked you to read the ontext in Ezek. 28:13-15 to see it could not be referring to a baby of any kind.
Saban, there is another [I WILL] which I will do you believe? The I WILL that Satan had said He wanted to rule in the concergations right from the start according to these verses and in Rev. 2 and 3 we can see he did for the most part. Satan [I WILL] was based on his pride.
SATAN COMES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT AND HIS MINISTERS AND MINISNTERS OF RIGHTEOUNESS WHO'E END SHALL BE ACCODEING TO THEIR WORKS. 2 COR 11-15.
Satan wants people to get caught up in man's will Satan is getting many by using the very same thing that made him fall from heaven and is giving the same sprit to mankind by saying listen how subtle Satan come,[I WILL ACCEPT JESUS TODAY] SAME SPIRIT WHAT MAE SATAN FALL HE IS USING TO MAKE MOST FALL TODAY WITH THE I WILL] HAVE IT YOUR WAY SELF HELP PRIDFUL TEACHING THAT SOUNDS SO NICE.
However, there is another [I WILL] which one do you believe?
For He saith to Moses, I WILL have mercy on whom I WILL have mercy, and I WILL have compassion on whom I WILL have compassion. So it is NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH, NOR OF HIM THAT RUNNETH, BUT OF GOD THAT SHEWETH MERCY." Romans 9:15-6
You see just how many times God said [I WILL] however, it is an altogether different [I WILL] than Satan. However, the very real sad fact is, Satan has most people believing his [I WILL] they have a gospel that is all built on the pride and work of man.
God tells us we must become like little children to enter into the kingdom of God, He did not say all children are saved no way we must have the same child like faith as a child when my Son was young I took him in a 12 foot pool he was just 5 years and I had him go off the diving board and I told him to jump in, he said, dad, it is to deep I said trust me I will catch you and he just jumped in.
When God saves us we become [born again] just like a little child and we trust when God says, You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you,,"John 15:16 God tells us before we were even born He chosen one that the purpose of God according to ELECTION might stand NOT OF WORKS, but of Him that CALLETH," Rom. 9:11
Saban, do you believe these truth's as a child would believe?
Saban, I asked you if you done a word study on words such as, Chose, chosen, predesinate, ordain, called, elect, election. You can do a complete word study of these words if you have for example a Strong's concordance which is a great assist to help to see just how God defines His own words. All these words I have shown shows without any doubt that God must do all the saving from a child and on up. There is not two salvation plans it was always from faith to faith the word declares and faith comes by hearing the word. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
As you've discussed the CONTEXT of that verse, you never mentioned the King of Tyre. Can you explain further?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31851 Jul 12, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
I am sorry but none of those verses The I shared with you were explained. I explained most of your verses in some detail and showed you why babies are not all born saved. Maybe the best thing to do is just take one verse and show me like you did in, Ezek. 28:15 as your proof text why all babies die saved. I have shown you in, Ezek. 28:15 that in it's context it is very easy to see it is not even referring to man but to Satan and he was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him, this is why I asked you to do a cross reference to this in, Isa. 14:12-15
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning! How (removed for space) ad the ontext in Ezek. 28:13-15 to see it could not be referring to a baby of any kind.
Saban, there is another [I WILL] which I will do you believe? The I WILL that Satan had said He wanted to rule in the concergations right from the start according to these verses and in Rev. 2 and 3 we can see he did for the most part. Satan [I WILL] was based on his pride.
SATAN COMES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT AND HIS MINISTERS AND MINISNTERS OF RIGHTEOUNESS WHO'E END SHALL BE ACCODEING TO THEIR WORKS. 2 COR 11-15.
Satan wants people to get caught up in man's will Satan is getting many by using the very same thing that made him fall from heaven and is giving the same sprit to mankind by saying listen how subtle Satan come,[I WILL ACCEPT JESUS TODAY] SAME SPIRIT WHAT MAE SATAN FALL HE IS USING TO MAKE MOST FALL TODAY WITH THE I WILL] HAVE IT YOUR WAY SELF HELP PRIDFUL TEACHING THAT SOUNDS SO NICE.
However, there is another [I WILL] which one do you believe?
For He saith to Moses, I WILL have mercy on whom I WILL have mercy, and I WILL have compassion on whom I WILL have compassion. So it is NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH, NOR OF HIM THAT RUNNETH, BUT OF GOD THAT SHEWETH MERCY." Romans 9:15-6
You see just how many times God said [I WILL] however, it is an altogether different [I WILL] than Satan. However, the very real sad fact is, Satan has most people believing his [I WILL] they have a gospel that is all built on the pride and work of man.
God tells us we must become like little children to enter into the kingdom of God, He did not say all children are saved no way we must have the same child like faith as a child when my Son was young I took him in a 12 foot pool he was just 5 years and I had him go off the diving board and I told him to jump in, he said, dad, it is to deep I said trust me I will catch you and he just jumped in.
When God saves us we become [born again] just like a little child and we trust when God says, You have not chosen me, but I have chosen you and ordained you,,"John 15:16 God tells us before we were even born He chosen one that the purpose of God according to ELECTION might stand NOT OF WORKS, but of Him that CALLETH," Rom. 9:11
Saban, do you believe these truth's as a child would believe?
Saban, I asked you if you done a word study on words such as, Chose, chosen, predesinate, ordain, called, elect, election. You can do a complete word study of these words if you have for example a Strong's concordance which is a great assist to help to see just how God defines His own words. All these words I have shown shows without any doubt that God must do all the saving from a child and on up. There is not two salvation plans it was always from faith to faith the word declares and faith comes by hearing the word. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
If, "Satan wants people to get caught up in man's will", what does it really matter if we have no real free will in our eternal destiny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Cat 52,443
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Gabriel 992,199
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min Chuck 693,346
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 49 min Laughing Out Loud... 15
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 53 min Laughing Out Loud... 11
Huge march TODAY and TOMORROW 1 hr GFL 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr texas pete 2,477
More from around the web