What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31765 Jul 9, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL THOSE PASSAGES sounds lot differently in original ancient texts of greek koine NT,and LXX Septuaginta ancient og transaltion from hebrew langues
all your given passages doesn't point to this world whose rulers is psedu christ-angel of light satan alone,and master deceiver
look Eph 2;8-9.1;2-12.romans 8;16-17.Eph 2;5.2;5
those passages doesn't contradict Bible,they does point only to jesus establishment of His own world and close future of new heaven and new earth.
your quotes doesn't have any spiritual value to this world and to save this wicked world and all of them who are deceived by wicked glory, greed, hate,murderous acts, wars immorality and atheistic lies
humankind is lost because own pride,and blindness drop them down to the dark ditch of future inhalation MAT 15;14
HUMANKIND CONDEMN YOURSELVES TO THE ETERNAL DEATH BY THEIR NOT REPENTED SINS
wages for sin is death.....Romans 6;23
they received what they sowed
and salvation doesn't exist for them at all gal 5;17-21
Always quoting "Paul" and never Jesus.

Why not?

Why don't you find something that Jesus stated to support your theology or interpretation of Christianity?

Oh wait - because Jesus never said anything that Paul did.

DOH!!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31766 Jul 9, 2013
Hi New:

Thank you for your concern. Now I realize I do not know it all far from it. However, when I do come to explain why I believe this or that I come not what I think but what saith the word? I am truly sorry but your void of the word here below New, this is not [new] but [old] many people I do not mind at all come to me and tell me I am wrong and some time I am on a point here and there this is true because I am still growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. So I am always greatful when someone who cares enough about me and corrects me in the word, I rejoice in this. So New it is easy to disagree with one but it sure would help all of us here to show me just from the word of God where and why I am in error about this and that doctrine. I truly would appreciate correction from the word this is what the word should do from time to time that is, correct, repove, and instruct, 2 Tim. 3:16. I hope that you can do this and help me out of true love and concern for the truth for love rejoiceth in the truth not in a lie, 1 Cor. 13. The highest form of true love is being obeident to the word of God for Jesus said, Do you love me? Then keep my commandments. The whole word of God is a law book and command of God. So please feel free to correct me any time truly I mean this but I need the word of God for correction not what we may think this really does not mean a hill of beans in what I think but what saith the word. Again, thank you for your concern. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Gary:
To say you know the truth is arrogant.
To say you think you know the truth is arrogant.
To say you don't know the truth is being honest with yourself and others.
For someone like you, to convey what you have, only shows how you are biased, uninformed, and a dishonest person, placing your personal faith in men.
BTW - all of which is also Self.
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
Thanks!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31767 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
In my experience, opinions, are only valid, when the facts that support said opinions are valid.
IMO - nothing Gary has stated has any facts.
What are the facts, that Gary has that supports his opinion?
I've asked for them multiple times - through many questions.
Have you ever seen him respond adequately?
I sure haven't....thus his opinion is null and void.
He'll need to learn his religion, before he can state accurate opinions about it.
True to a point. OTH aren't opinions an expression of creative thoughts regardless of the source? This would make all opinions valid in a creative sense. Many times we must travel on the wrong road in order to realize it takes us somewhere rather than where we want to be correct? I disagree when you say Gary states facts. I have only seen him state his opinion on Biblical interpretation. Unless I am mistaken, he assumes the Bible to be both God's Word and factual. It is neither.

Location hidden

#31768 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you WW for trying to help people understand that the Bible is man-made, contradictory, and really not needed to be saved.
You are not alone in this world.
;o)
I am not sure that Salvation in an of itself exists. I believe it is an idea tied into the End Times mindset of a people living in chaotic times. IOWs salvation is a way to escape existence. In moral theology, existence is loneliness and separation from others and from God. We have the free will to choose either. When we express love for one another and step out of existence in loving a spouse or child and seeking oneness with God who exists in all sentient beings, we become free of existence and become full of the light.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#31769 Jul 9, 2013
According to the Bible, failed (false) prophets like Gary (Et Al) are to be stoned to death.

Yet, instead, morons who claim to believe in the Bible worship these con-men and lunatics.

Location hidden

#31770 Jul 9, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We should find the church that was established in the 1st Century. We can easily spot this church. It exists (Matt. 16:18/1 Cor. 3:11)!! Matt. 7:13-14 instructs us that few will follow Him His way. It is impossible to be a follower of Jesus and not teach about Him as the "tried stone," the foundation stone, the builder of His church (Isaiah 28:16). The people the Lord has saved have been added to His church by Him. therefore the people going to Heaven aren't given the choice of being or not being members of His church. That's what the church is - saved people (Acts 2:47)! He alone does the saving (Acts 4:12).
Whomever is reading this -- Do you belong to a denomination (ie: division)? As the Apostle asked the Corinthians - "is Christ divided?" Did that man whose denomination you joined die for you? Were you baptized in his name?
Romans 16:16b - "All the churches of Christ send greetings."
Mark 16:15-16
He said to them,“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
And when the apostle Peter preached the very first sermon under that commission, he said to those who believed his message:
Acts 2:38-47
38 Peter replied,“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them,“Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
This is "obeying the gospel"
2 Thessalonians 1:8
He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
Have you obeyed the gospel?
Rule following is a millstone.

Albuquerque, NM

#31771 Jul 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Dear all:
Many can make claims about the Bible that shows that they do not understand nor see that the whole of the Bible is from God.
1- God tells us that ALL scriptures is God breathed, 2 Tim 3:13
No - "Paul" does.
Please get your gods correct.
Also - according to this FACT - "Paul" did not right 2 Timothy.
"Most modern critical scholars argue that 2 Timothy was not written by Paul but by an anonymous follower, after Paul's death in the First Century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Epistle_t...
But you don't want to beleive this, because it spoils your comfort level, huh?
Like I said - you are uninformed, biased, and quite frankly, arrogant to think you have somethign to offer.
Try just sticking with "love" and "honesty".
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>2- No matter what one proves from the word of God to those that are blind to the power of the word of God will never see the most basic of truth's this is just a fact why?
Because it is not a fact, but just another method to control the will of men.
Why do you follow men?
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>3- The Bible is not like any other book it is a spiritual book and the only ones that will see truth in the word are those that are spiritually born again by the word and the Spirit of God, John 3, John 4:23,
When are you going to be one of these folks?
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>4- Those that keep on saying Paul said this or John said that is only half true, yes Paul wrote up most of what is in the N.T. However, the HUGE difference I this, Paul wrote under the spirit of God for Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. God used Holy men of God to put into words what God wanted this is just a fact we see this example in, Jer. 36:1-2,
And then you quote the OT to support "Paul".
Really?
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>5- God also warns when the Bible came to an end in Rev. 22:18-19, God warns us if anyone adds to the words of this prophecy God will add unto him the plagues written in this book or if anyone takes away from the words in this book God will take his name out of the book of life. The unsaved has no clue what they do when they make claims that what Paul or John or Mark or Matthew was wrong when they said this or that. The fact is, they are saying God was wrong when He said this or that.
The control of men has overpowered you.
If you were able to post in this forum freely - this also means you chose to do this freely.
Self.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>6- This is why one cannot get past the most basic of truth's the reason being is, they do not believe in God's word what we call the Bible the [book] One does not pick and choose what they want to believe in the Bible the word of God either you believe all of it or none of it, if you doubt any of the 66 books that make up the word you deny them all fact!
Correct - men did it for you.
Why do you follow men?
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>7- Now one cannot convince one of these truth's because it must come by the power of the word and the Spirit of God alone all that one can do is share from the word what God is declaring God must apply the word and make it real to them I nor anyone else cannot do this it all takes a work of God that one believes these truth's, John 6:29, Eph. 2:8-9.
Citation please.
Please show me those incidents that have the "Spirit of God" as the defining factor for a person to change.
I think you are trying to mislead others with false doctrine.
Please post where the "Spirit of God" has came upon you.
- or is this just something you like to say, to show you are more "better" than others?

<<continued>>

Albuquerque, NM

#31772 Jul 9, 2013
<<continued to Gary>>
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>8- Fact, it is not in man to come to truth because we are all born dead in sins. Jesus made this very plain when He said, You have NOT chosen me but I HAVE CHOSEN YOU,," John 15:16, No man can come to me unless the Father which sent me draw him. Since the Bible is a spiritual book most people cannot see these so called basic spiritual truth's the reason being they are spiritually dead. In a Math book when it states 2+2= 4 is easy to believe for all people because it is not spiritual it is a logical fact. However, those basic verses I have shared those not saved none of those verses can be understood by the unsaved another fact because they are spiritual The unsaved cannot understand the most basic of truth's we see this in, 1 Cor. 2:7-16. Now the unsaved has no real desire to search these verses out so they just dismiss them and start their ranting sad to say they cannot help it.
"Fact, it is not in man to come to truth because we are all born dead in sins."
- no it isn't. If it is, please post the verifiable, empirical evidence that supports your claim.
I'll wait.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>9- Now in love and true concern for all here who reads this I say this out of love and concern for your soul and want nothing but the highest good for all here and that would be the true salvation of the Bible.
Self.
You'll promote it, but yet you refuse to accept it exists.
*sighs*
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>10- God tells us that the gospel is the power and I am not ashamed of the gospel of God for it is the power of God unto salvation, Rom. 1:16.
My heart goes out to these dear scoffers of God's word because soon they will die like all of us or the return of the Lord will take place but either case, we all must stand before the judgment seat of God the unsaved has no fear at all of God this is why they can mock God's word and they really think they will get away with it so sad. They cannot show the fruit of the Spirit of God because they are not born again of the Spirit so they cannot be gentle, meek, long suffering, kind in love, and in faith, Gal. 5:22-23. Thank you. Gary
Quoting "Paul" again, is not quoting "God".
"God" supposedly only wrote the "10 Commandments".
You really don't know your religion.
Maybe you should have researched it before joining.

Albuquerque, NM

#31773 Jul 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all
One can look back and see many of the mockers of God's word will never quote or share verses from the word of God because they do not really believe the power of the word. I am not ashamed of the gospel of God for it is the power of God unto salvation, Rm. 1:16. For the word of God is the very image of God Himself, 2 Cor.4:3-5. Sad to see many who make light of the power of the word of God will be judged by the very same words they speak when mocking the word or the man who was writing God's word in the Bible as Paul or others because Jesus said I do not judge you but the words I speak the same shall judge you on that day. It is not to late to cry out to God or mercy that God will give you the faith to believe in Him and His word, John 6:29. Thank you all. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
Don't you find it odd that you mock those who don't believe what you believe, but you, yourself, don't believe what Jesus taught?

What a hypocrite.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

BTW - I look forward to my death, just to prove you wrong.

"85. Gina's NDE. English expanded version 12/9/01. The next thing I knew, I was passing through a tunnel towards a very peaceful and beautiful bright light. I was met by moving forms that were pure energy. It was such a beautiful, loving place. I remember loving it there, and feeling astounded by the love that I was receiving. I reviewed my life, and I did the judging.
NDE at age 17 due to car accident."
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/archi...

You will judge yourself for the life you lived.

Are you ready?

Albuquerque, NM

#31774 Jul 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
Your right of course that none of this proves the Bible comes from God.
You may find what I have said alarming do you?
1- You see Waste, it is all a [waste] of time to think one can prove their is a God why is this?
2- One cannot prove their is a God this is a fact!
3- The one word that sums up what these dear scoffers of God's word is missing is this,[FAITH] This is the one word missing from their conclusion and this word [Faith] comes only from God Himself and if it does not come to one as the gift of God they will never believe the word of God.
4- Saving faith does not come by intellectual understanding it must come from God Himself when He saves one by His word and His Spirit. In Heb. 12:2. God is called the author and finisher of our faith. We can call it [our] faith only because God gave us this faith to believe as a gift from God Himself it is all the work of God, Eph. 2:8-9, John 6:29
5- In fact, it is impossible to believe God unless God grants us repentance to believe and if He does not we are held captive by Satan and they do not even know this fact, they are held captive at his [Satan's] will. I say this out of meekness not trying to be rude here.
"In meekness instructing those THAT OPPOSE THEMSELVES; If God perhaps will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive BY HIM AT HIS WILL." 2 Tim. 2:25-26.
6- This is true that only God can grant one true repentance to believe the truth Waste. Now if God does not make His word real to you then you are left to Satan to use at his will and the very sad thing is, you do not even know this is taking place when you make light of the power of the word of God this is what will judge all of us those that are saved now has been already past the judgment because of what Christ shed blood has done for them by paying for their sins, this is why they will bow to the word of God because they know it is the very image of God Himself this is what His word tells us Waste in, 2 Cor. 4:3-5, those are not my words Waste those are God's Holy word and only Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the word down word for word as God wanted it this is why Jesus quoted the word in Luke 24 and other places.
7. So Waste, you are 100% right when you said I cannot prove God. You see Waste this is all the work of God not the work of man that one believes on Him.
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent." John 6:29
8- So you see Waste, I cannot believe on the Lord in my own power no way I am just a born dirty rotten sinner and was blind but now I see only by the mercy, grace, and love of God. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
"faith" = Self.

Why do you reject the Self - if it is required to acquire faith?

Albuquerque, NM

#31775 Jul 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
Thank you for your concern. Now I realize I do not know it all far from it. However, when I do come to explain why I believe this or that I come not what I think but what saith the word? I am truly sorry but your void of the word here below New, this is not [new] but [old] many people I do not mind at all come to me and tell me I am wrong and some time I am on a point here and there this is true because I am still growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. So I am always greatful when someone who cares enough about me and corrects me in the word, I rejoice in this. So New it is easy to disagree with one but it sure would help all of us here to show me just from the word of God where and why I am in error about this and that doctrine. I truly would appreciate correction from the word this is what the word should do from time to time that is, correct, repove, and instruct, 2 Tim. 3:16. I hope that you can do this and help me out of true love and concern for the truth for love rejoiceth in the truth not in a lie, 1 Cor. 13. The highest form of true love is being obeident to the word of God for Jesus said, Do you love me? Then keep my commandments. The whole word of God is a law book and command of God. So please feel free to correct me any time truly I mean this but I need the word of God for correction not what we may think this really does not mean a hill of beans in what I think but what saith the word. Again, thank you for your concern. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
For one to think all the answers are in the Bible, is in error, as the Bible, if anything is incomplete in itself.

But for one to study, understand ALL of what Jesus taught - not just those teachings men have chosen for you to believe, will be more apt to understand the beaning within the incomplete Bible.

This is where the chaff is separated from the wheat.

Albuquerque, NM

#31776 Jul 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
True to a point. OTH aren't opinions an expression of creative thoughts regardless of the source? This would make all opinions valid in a creative sense. Many times we must travel on the wrong road in order to realize it takes us somewhere rather than where we want to be correct? I disagree when you say Gary states facts. I have only seen him state his opinion on Biblical interpretation. Unless I am mistaken, he assumes the Bible to be both God's Word and factual. It is neither.
Okay - point taken on the "creative impulses" we use for opinions. I can accept that and admit that facts are not always required.

Thanks for correcting me.

As for the "facts" Gary states - you may want to re-read some of his last few posts......*shrugs*.....

Location hidden

#31777 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
For one to think all the answers are in the Bible, is in error, as the Bible, if anything is incomplete in itself.
But for one to study, understand ALL of what Jesus taught - not just those teachings men have chosen for you to believe, will be more apt to understand the beaning within the incomplete Bible.
This is where the chaff is separated from the wheat.
The Holy Bible is even less complete.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31778 Jul 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
As regarding the age of accountability I to used to teach this. However, when doing a word study I found no such thing as this saying in the Bible because the word tells us we are born dead in sins from our mothers womb, Psalm 58:3-4
"The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray AS SOON AS THEY BE BORN, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the DEATH ADDER that stoppeth her ears,"
The child is born sinners right from the womb God here gives very ugly language just how sinful we all are God tells us that mankind is so despretly wicked who can know it?
G (much removed so my answer could fit - Saban fan)
I never said you would find "age of accountability" in the word.

"Do you indeed speak righteousness, you silent ones? Do you judge uprightly, you sons of men? No, in heart you work wickedness; you weigh out the violence of your hands in the earth. The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies. Their poison is like the poison of a serpent; they are like the deaf cobra that stops its ear, which will not heed the voice of charmers, charming ever so skillfully. Break their teeth in their mouth, O God! Break out the fangs of the young lions, O LORD! Let them flow away as waters which run continually; When he bends his bow, let his arrows be as if cut in pieces. Let them be like a snail which melts away as it goes, like a stillborn child of a woman, that they may not see the sun. Before your pots can feel the burning thorns, He shall take them away as with a whirlwind, as in His living and burning wrath. The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked, So that men will say, "Surely there is a reward for the righteous; surely He is God who judges in the earth." (Psalms 58:1-11).

I quote the whole psalm so we can look at it in context. The first thing that should jump out at you is the fact that it using a lot of figurative language, such as metaphors and similes. He calls the wicked poisonous serpents and talks about breaking their fangs. We've all met some really nasty people, but none of them literally had fangs. Therefore, we must carefully weigh what is being said to decide if it is literal or figurative as well.

Verse 3 is a type of figurative language called hyperbole. To make a point as to how wicked these people are, David stretches the point to say they have been wicked since they were born. Not literally, just as they were literally serpents or lions with fangs, but to that extreme in a figurative sense. We know that it is figurative because he says the wicked were speaking lies from the time they were born. Newborn babies do not speak, let alone tell lies.

Other examples of hyperbole in the Bible:

Genesis 42:28 "So he said to his brothers, "My money has been restored, and there it is, in my sack!" Then their hearts failed them and they were afraid, saying to one another, "What is this that God has done to us?""

Exodus 8:17 "And they did so. For Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod and struck the dust of the earth, and it became lice on man and beast. All the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt."

Deuteronomy 1:28 "Where can we go up? Our brethren have discouraged our hearts, saying, "The people are greater and taller than we; the cities are great and fortified up to heaven; moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakim there.""

Judges 20:16 "Out of all these people 700 choice men were left-handed; each one could sling a stone at a hair and not miss."

Job 29:6 "When my steps were bathed with cream, and the rock poured out rivers of oil for me!"

Psalm 107:26 "They mount up to the heavens, they go down again to the depths; their soul melts because of trouble."

John 12:19 "The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, "You see that you are accomplishing nothing. Look, the world has gone after Him!""
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31779 Jul 9, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Saban:
Yes, I agree with you that the word must fall on good soil to truly produce. I believe only the Lord can do this by saving the person as you said by His word. However, many can hear the word and still not be saved the reason is, the Lord has to apply His word to his heart and this can only happen if He saves him and seals him with His Spirit so he will become saved as the word declares, many are called but few are chosen.<quoted text>
This sounds as if you believe God controls the soil. The saved and lost must have been pre-determined without the individual having any control over their own eternal destiny.

How then can God be glorified if the worship He receives he's already programmed and pre-wired and is not actually coming from the individual soul of the believer?

What you've presented refutes the following passage:

2 Peter 3:9-10
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

You are presenting the doctrine of UNCONDITIONAL ELECTION:

The person that's not 'elected' to become a Christian is predetermined to reject the Savior. Their ultimate destiny is Hell. I pity the people who believe in a God who sends people without any chance on their part to alter their destiny. Perhaps this is why some of these same people now deny the existence of Hell; they too are uncomfortable with the thought. Thankfully, the Scriptures do not teach this belief.

God does not make any person wicked (James 1:13-16) Infants are a gift from God. His creation. Each evil person chose to be wicked. We cannot blame God for our lives. And, God has the right to use us as He sees fit. The difference in selection will be obedient faith in Jesus Christ. It is not God's selection of certain individuals, but His selection of the type of person he desires to bless. The choice of your eternal destination is up to you.

In direct contrast to what you've said, The Word is applied to the heart through study. 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

One is sealed or saved when they obey the gospel. Obeying the gospel can only happen after hearing the gospel and believing it.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31780 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Dear Gary:
To say you know the truth is arrogant.
To say you think you know the truth is arrogant.
To say you don't know the truth is being honest with yourself and others.
For someone like you, to convey what you have, only shows how you are biased, uninformed, and a dishonest person, placing your personal faith in men.
BTW - all of which is also Self.
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
Thanks!
YOU are going to preach to Gary about arrogance????

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,“If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Perhaps you should be careful with the words you use to judge others. They fit on you quite well.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31781 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't you find it odd that you mock those who don't believe what you believe, but you, yourself, don't believe what Jesus taught?
What a hypocrite.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
BTW - I look forward to my death, just to prove you wrong.
"85. Gina's NDE. English expanded version 12/9/01. The next thing I knew, I was passing through a tunnel towards a very peaceful and beautiful bright light. I was met by moving forms that were pure energy. It was such a beautiful, loving place. I remember loving it there, and feeling astounded by the love that I was receiving. I reviewed my life, and I did the judging.
NDE at age 17 due to car accident."
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/archi...
You will judge yourself for the life you lived.
Are you ready?
We don't judge ourselves.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31782 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"faith" = Self.
Why do you reject the Self - if it is required to acquire faith?
That's a bunch of phoney baloney plastic banana good time rock and roll hippie gypsy mysticism.

Albuquerque, NM

#31783 Jul 9, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are going to preach to Gary about arrogance????
31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,“If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
Perhaps you should be careful with the words you use to judge others. They fit on you quite well.
Oh Hi Saban - although I had decided not to respond to you again, I'd like to know what statement I have made that makes me arrogant.

Informing others of corrections to theological statements, is not judging.

Albuquerque, NM

#31784 Jul 9, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't judge ourselves.
Yes you will. According to these many people - they had to.

"Then, I was shown the essence of my life up to that point (not little scenes rolling by, it was my life distilled). There was no judgment surrounding it...it just WAS this life...there was no judgment surrounding the choice I would make one way or another. "
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/mi...

"10. Absolute forgiveness, non-judgment, non-duality, timeless, no blame or retribution, no sin karma and no reincarnation. No God as there was no subject or object of attention I AM That."
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/st...

"I UNDERSTAND THINGS ABOUT JUDGMENT AND THE PERFECT JUDGMENT WE ARE TO JUDGE OURSELVES..AND HIS JUDGMENT IS RIGHTEOUS...THERE IS NOT ARGUING, NO DENYING, THE JUDGMENT IS WITHIN OURSELVES, IT IS ONE IN US AND IN HIM...IT IS THE SAME......IT IS TOTAL AND COMPLETE..."
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/Va... 's%20NDE.htm

Just a sampling of "non-judgment" that occurs.

You can read more of these types of experiences here:
http://www.google.com/search...

Those who cannot honestly accept their faults in this life, will have to account for them int he next - by experiencing a judgment upon themselves.

I hope you mature enough to accept the truths you place in this world. You will have to answer for them in the next - to yourself.

Why don't you believe Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 51,933
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min AWESOME WISDOM 46,343
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Holy Pipek 991,982
_Pres TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST_ 52 min 2018 Breaking 1
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 1 hr God s Chosen Child 18
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 693,235
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,738
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Holy Pipek 445,982
More from around the web