Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31718 Jul 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Paul tells us. I wonder which scripture he was referring too?
Sorry none of this prove the Bible comes from God. This is an example of curricular reasoning.
Here I'll state it very clearly for you.
The Bible is God's word because the Bibles says it is God's word.
If you want to impress people, you will need to do the following. Using readily verifiable non-ontological evidence, first you must prove that God exists. Next, using the same type of evidence, you must prove that God has chosen the Bible as God's Word. Finally, you must prove that your particular version and interpretation of the Bible is approved by the very same God.
Most people fail to get past step one.
Good luck!
Gary doesn't have to prove anything to anyone
it doesn't matter ,and pure nonsense to prove anything
if god exist,or if Bible is Gods Word
evidences in proper time will be appeared not by man only from forces of global nature,clima, and ouitside galactic natural destructive forces- but those evidences,proffs and events will be last wrath against those who are looking for evidences of god existency,not see own misterious created body and life who can be only created by awsome inteligent outsider- BIBLE CALL HIM GOD YHVH
so?Gary or me we are not provide any evidences,or proffs, or convince anyone?
without GRACE- ePH 1;2-12,
UNDERSERVED MERCY AND GODS KINDNESS?
EXIST NO CHANCE TO START BELIEVE IN GOD BASED ON EVIDENCES,PROOFS, OR CONVINCE OTHERS
also don't be low IQ,look for evidences inside of your own body,brain,heart pumping 10 tons of blood each 24 hours,2 hands making all possible earthly works,2 legs holding your body straight,head skull inside brain ,center of all body commands movements etc....look around in the grass,back yard,trees,sings of birds, dogs, etc etc....and raise eyes during blue dark night without of clouds?
THERE IS MIOLINS OF EVIDENCES ONLY BLIND AND DEAF NEVER IS ABLE TO SEE OR HEAR ALL THOSE EVIDENCES OF EXISTING GOD,
only blind and deaf cry for evidences but see only darkness and silence(because is blind and deaf)
have good night,of course if you realize that right now is night time?
Give me evidence that now is not night time only day time around us

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31719 Jul 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary doesn't have to prove anything to anyone
it doesn't matter ,and pure nonsense to prove anything
if god exist,or if Bible is Gods Word
evidences in proper time will be appeared not by man only from forces of global nature,clima, and ouitside galactic natural destructive forces- but those evidences,proffs and events will be last wrath against those who are looking for evidences of god existency,not see own misterious created body and life who can be only created by awsome inteligent outsider- BIBLE CALL HIM GOD YHVH
so?Gary or me we are not provide any evidences,or proffs, or convince anyone?
without GRACE- ePH 1;2-12,
UNDERSERVED MERCY AND GODS KINDNESS?
EXIST NO CHANCE TO START BELIEVE IN GOD BASED ON EVIDENCES,PROOFS, OR CONVINCE OTHERS
also don't be low IQ,look for evidences inside of your own body,brain,heart pumping 10 tons of blood each 24 hours,2 hands making all possible earthly works,2 legs holding your body straight,head skull inside brain ,center of all body commands movements etc....look around in the grass,back yard,trees,sings of birds, dogs, etc etc....and raise eyes during blue dark night without of clouds?
THERE IS MIOLINS OF EVIDENCES ONLY BLIND AND DEAF NEVER IS ABLE TO SEE OR HEAR ALL THOSE EVIDENCES OF EXISTING GOD,
only blind and deaf cry for evidences but see only darkness and silence(because is blind and deaf)
have good night,of course if you realize that right now is night time?
Give me evidence that now is not night time only day time around us
Suppose none of these things come to pass. Then what?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31720 Jul 7, 2013
Hi Bible:

Thank you for those kind words. The Little that I do know it is only by the mercy, grace, and love of God I cannot take any credit for coming to truth, I will always only know in part and will declare in part, 1 Cor. 13.

Take for example, the desciples did not know anything until it was on God's time table they did not even understand when Jesus said that He must suffer and die and be raised the third day this did not become real to them until God opened their eyes to see the truth. After Jesus arose from the grave He was walking on this road and seen His desciples but they did not know it was the Lord read Luke 24 very good insight how God reveals truth to one. The Lord even called them fools and slow at heart to believe.

"Then He said unto them, O fools and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into His glory? And beginning at Moses and ALL the prophets, He exponded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself." Luke 24:25-27

The desciples still followed Jesus when He called them fools and slow to believe. Sad most people today would scorn, mock, and hate one if they said this to another. However, Jesus was drawing them and they wanted to truly know more and so they walked on this road called Amais a seven mile walk Jesus exponded them in the scriptures the word all the way to Genesis to Malachi the last book in the O.T. concerning Jesus. We see here that Jesus used the power of the truth of the word of God to these men showing that ALL scripture is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16. Now going back to Luke 24 listen to these wonderful words of Jesus and how He made them understand truth.

"And He said unto them, These are the words which I spoke unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. THEN OPENED HE THEIR UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY MIGHT UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES. And said unto them, Thus it is written and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day." Luke 24:44-46

1- God here was speaking the O.T and teaching from it showing that it is the word of God Himself.

2- Even though the Lord told them before that He would suffer, die, and rise again they could not understand until He rose from the dead and talked to them on the road a seven mile walk, He went into great detail concerning Himself

3- Then and only then it was God's good pleasure to reveal truth to them then open their understanding of the scriptures to them. You see the Lord had to open their eyes yes, and it was all on His time, this is why I say to you any truth I learn it is truly only the mercy, grace, and love of God, many will mock, slander, these truth's and lash out at me I understand but what they are really doing is lashing out at the word of God when I share from the word. I do not take it personal I know it is only the grace of God that reveals truth if it was not God giving understanding in some matters I would be a reprobate myself.

4- When we prayerfully read Luke 24, we can see that the Lord was putting all the weight on His word as He spoke and repeated what the Old Testament was saying showing that it is all the word of God. However, the Lord has to make this wonderful truth real to the one He applies His word to and opens their understanding if not, we will be left in the dark, 2 Tim. 2:25-26 goes into great detail of this truth. Again, thank you for your input. Gary

"
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
during my wandering in this world wild jungle
I alway find word of spiritual refreshment and spiritual brothers like you helping those who are almost at end on their journeys to the eaternal spiritual Most Holy Yahveh tabernacle
you are one of them dear brother who post beautiful and valuable spiritual encouragement
may god always bless you Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31721 Jul 7, 2013
Hi Waste:

Your right of course that none of this proves the Bible comes from God.

You may find what I have said alarming do you?

1- You see Waste, it is all a [waste] of time to think one can prove their is a God why is this?

2- One cannot prove their is a God this is a fact!

3- The one word that sums up what these dear scoffers of God's word is missing is this,[FAITH] This is the one word missing from their conclusion and this word [Faith] comes only from God Himself and if it does not come to one as the gift of God they will never believe the word of God.

4- Saving faith does not come by intellectual understanding it must come from God Himself when He saves one by His word and His Spirit. In Heb. 12:2. God is called the author and finisher of our faith. We can call it [our] faith only because God gave us this faith to believe as a gift from God Himself it is all the work of God, Eph. 2:8-9, John 6:29

5- In fact, it is impossible to believe God unless God grants us repentance to believe and if He does not we are held captive by Satan and they do not even know this fact, they are held captive at his [Satan's] will. I say this out of meekness not trying to be rude here.

"In meekness instructing those THAT OPPOSE THEMSELVES; If God perhaps will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive BY HIM AT HIS WILL." 2 Tim. 2:25-26.

6- This is true that only God can grant one true repentance to believe the truth Waste. Now if God does not make His word real to you then you are left to Satan to use at his will and the very sad thing is, you do not even know this is taking place when you make light of the power of the word of God this is what will judge all of us those that are saved now has been already past the judgment because of what Christ shed blood has done for them by paying for their sins, this is why they will bow to the word of God because they know it is the very image of God Himself this is what His word tells us Waste in, 2 Cor. 4:3-5, those are not my words Waste those are God's Holy word and only Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the word down word for word as God wanted it this is why Jesus quoted the word in Luke 24 and other places.

7. So Waste, you are 100% right when you said I cannot prove God. You see Waste this is all the work of God not the work of man that one believes on Him.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent." John 6:29

8- So you see Waste, I cannot believe on the Lord in my own power no way I am just a born dirty rotten sinner and was blind but now I see only by the mercy, grace, and love of God. Thank you. Gary
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Paul tells us. I wonder which scripture he was referring too?
Sorry none of this prove the Bible comes from God. This is an example of curricular reasoning.
Here I'll state it very clearly for you.
The Bible is God's word because the Bibles says it is God's word.
If you want to impress people, you will need to do the following. Using readily verifiable non-ontological evidence, first you must prove that God exists. Next, using the same type of evidence, you must prove that God has chosen the Bible as God's Word. Finally, you must prove that your particular version and interpretation of the Bible is approved by the very same God.
Most people fail to get past step one.
Good luck!

Location hidden

#31722 Jul 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
Your right of course that none of this proves the Bible comes from God.
You may find what I have said alarming do you?
1- You see Waste, it is all a [waste] of time to think one can prove their is a God why is this?
2- One cannot prove their is a God this is a fact!
3- The one word that sums up what these dear scoffers of God's word is missing is this,[FAITH] This is the one word missing from their conclusion and this word [Faith] comes only from God Himself and if it does not come to one as the gift of God they will never believe the word of God.
4- Saving faith does not come by intellectual understanding it must come from God Himself when He saves one by His word and His Spirit. In Heb. 12:2. God is called the author and finisher of our faith. We can call it [our] faith only because God gave us this faith to believe as a gift from God Himself it is all the work of God, Eph. 2:8-9, John 6:29
5- In fact, it is impossible to believe God unless God grants us repentance to believe and if He does not we are held captive by Satan and they do not even know this fact, they are held captive at his [Satan's] will. I say this out of meekness not trying to be rude here.
"In meekness instructing those THAT OPPOSE THEMSELVES; If God perhaps will grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive BY HIM AT HIS WILL." 2 Tim. 2:25-26.
6- This is true that only God can grant one true repentance to believe the truth Waste. Now if God does not make His word real to you then you are left to Satan to use at his will and the very sad thing is, you do not even know this is taking place when you make light of the power of the word of God this is what will judge all of us those that are saved now has been already past the judgment because of what Christ shed blood has done for them by paying for their sins, this is why they will bow to the word of God because they know it is the very image of God Himself this is what His word tells us Waste in, 2 Cor. 4:3-5, those are not my words Waste those are God's Holy word and only Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the word down word for word as God wanted it this is why Jesus quoted the word in Luke 24 and other places.
7. So Waste, you are 100% right when you said I cannot prove God. You see Waste this is all the work of God not the work of man that one believes on Him.
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent." John 6:29
8- So you see Waste, I cannot believe on the Lord in my own power no way I am just a born dirty rotten sinner and was blind but now I see only by the mercy, grace, and love of God. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Nope. Not in the least bit alarmed.

You may be surprised I agree to some extent about faith. I don't have faith in the Bible as being God's Word. I believe we disagree on that point right?

Location hidden

#31723 Jul 7, 2013
BTW, thanks for the thoughtful post. I found it interesting.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31724 Jul 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Bo Bo my friend
follow BJL posts,he will posting continuation of earthly powers waging war against Supremacy of Almighty God right to Establishe NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,it means doestoying dreams of NWO designers and their puppets serving devil -master of hate,decive,wars greed etc...

next post will show you
about this world government,World military,World Finaces,World Religon

which all of them are real thing WAR AGAINST GOD ON THIS GLOBE?

be prepare to read ACTION JACKSON BASED ON BIBLICAL PASSAGES

sohave good day my friend
Yours friend dr Shrink prays for you and your poor wrecked soul deceived by devil,friends,gays,and priests
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31725 Jul 7, 2013
Hi Waste:

It would appear so according to what you state Waste, I can only go from what you say and what you believe.

I believe without FAITH it is impossible to believe God and the Bible, for it would be impossible to please God without this saving faith.

"But without FAITH it is impossible to please Him: For he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Heb. 11:6

Heb 11, goes into great detail concerning what is faith and we can see just by this verse that God is telling us only those that have the gift of faith are those that will truly seek the Lord. The only way one can seek truth is by the word of truth as Jesus said, my word is truth, John 17:17

Now I cannot prove or force truth on anyone this would be crazy and prideful to even try to do why it would be a waste of time. All that I or anyone can do is faithfully declare what God is saying Waste I did not say this verse it came from the inspired word of God so how can one prove God who is Spirit?

Only those that are born of the word [truth] and of the Spirit will worship God as we see in, John 4:23

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him."

Waste, I cannot force you to seek Him no way it is all the work of God that seeks us not man. God is in complete control I am not. I did not say those verses God's word is declaring what truth is and by faith the true believer will believe this wonderful truth. All that I can do is share the word and pray for that dear soul that's it! My words does not mean a hill of beans it is what saith the word? This is the truth that can set the captives free Waste.

I HOPE FOR NOTHING BUT THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL HERE TRULY I DO BUT IT IS OF GOD THAT CAN DO THE MIRICLE AND WORK OF SALVATION I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WORK OF GOD. IT IS ALL TO THE GLORY AND GRACE OF GOD. Thank you. Gary
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not in the least bit alarmed.
You may be surprised I agree to some extent about faith. I don't have faith in the Bible as being God's Word. I believe we disagree on that point right?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31726 Jul 7, 2013
Hi Waste:

If you meant me then your very welcome Waste. I am open to anyone that is sincere in their questions and input. Thank you. Gary.
WasteWater wrote:

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#31727 Jul 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
If you meant me then your very welcome Waste. I am open to anyone that is sincere in their questions and input. Thank you. Gary.
<quoted text>
How you doing Gary?? I am going to attempt to work 84 hours this week in a factory that will be between 100-130. Unlike the birds, God hasn't given me any other means of survival. Interesting, the oldest worker is 15 years younger than me and considered "OLD". This may be my last week of hell on this earth I pray. God bless you and yours!

;*:*;

Location hidden

#31728 Jul 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
It would appear so according to what you state Waste, I can only go from what you say and what you believe.
I believe without FAITH it is impossible to believe God and the Bible, for it would be impossible to please God without this saving faith.
"But without FAITH it is impossible to please Him: For he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." Heb. 11:6
Heb 11, goes into great detail concerning what is faith and we can see just by this verse that God is telling us only those that have the gift of faith are those that will truly seek the Lord. The only way one can seek truth is by the word of truth as Jesus said, my word is truth, John 17:17
Now I cannot prove or force truth on anyone this would be crazy and prideful to even try to do why it would be a waste of time. All that I or anyone can do is faithfully declare what God is saying Waste I did not say this verse it came from the inspired word of God so how can one prove God who is Spirit?
Only those that are born of the word [truth] and of the Spirit will worship God as we see in, John 4:23
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him."
Waste, I cannot force you to seek Him no way it is all the work of God that seeks us not man. God is in complete control I am not. I did not say those verses God's word is declaring what truth is and by faith the true believer will believe this wonderful truth. All that I can do is share the word and pray for that dear soul that's it! My words does not mean a hill of beans it is what saith the word? This is the truth that can set the captives free Waste.
I HOPE FOR NOTHING BUT THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL HERE TRULY I DO BUT IT IS OF GOD THAT CAN DO THE MIRICLE AND WORK OF SALVATION I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WORK OF GOD. IT IS ALL TO THE GLORY AND GRACE OF GOD. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
One can have very deep faith but disbelieve many things in the Bible. The Bible is not a book of facts, it is a book of disparate stories and teachings of an ancient, pre-scientific people.

Why seek what one has already found my friend?

Peace be with you and many Blessings.

Location hidden

#31729 Jul 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
<quoted text>
Yes I did mean you my friend.

Peace be with you.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31730 Jul 7, 2013
Contnue my series of posts about strougle of 8th King to establish NWO and enter Armagedon War with God and Agaonst Gods Kingdom
----------
1/WORLD GOVERNMENT
a/Daniel chapters 2,,7,8,11-12 benchmarked prophetic progressions will culminate in one"full bodied" world wide globalist world government as per parallel climax
progressions of Revelation 16;13-16.17;12-18. leading to Rev 19;19-21. Ezek 38-39

b/ This is pictured by the whole human"dreadful image" in full in Daniel 2;1-45,which must be'standing(Dan 2;31) at Armagedon in the completed ultimate form symbolic depicition or world apex in 8th King(scarlet wildbeast)meaning

2/WORLD MILITARY
a/ The globalist world military system must consolidate apex power to provide the competitive globalized basis of resistance to God's Kingdom as foretold at Joel 3;19-17.
as the "gathering to Armagedon" of Revelation 16;13-16 progresses with these comprehensive"power and authority" components(government, military,finances)
transfered from national collective spheres of divided nations into a unified globalist consolidation of world Sovereignity

b/ Globalist self-credited war operations since 1990(Gulf War) provided the expansive basis of global NATO(1999)readied for further global expansion in the "Global War on terror"(2001)
AS A PREPARATORRY POSITIONING FOR FINAL WORLD WAR EVENTUALITIES ALL FULFILLING dANIEL 11;40(and other prophecies) progressively)

c/
These are all globalist developments fulfilling prophecy uncommended on by the Churches and sects around the world,
internal globalist infiltration running special chosen spiritual organization(sect) to replace
world christianity

this globalist secrecy will make apostazy against God and His Kingdom,to put on removed christianity place leaders of religious organizations known worldwide from their preachings about"new system of things=NWO)
THIS APOSTAZE IS DESCRIBED AS"INVASION" IN dANIEL 11;30-32 NOTED IN DANIEL 11;41 fulfilling in this religious organization existing today as modern "man of lawlesness" MOL factions as well (Daniel 8;11-14"(UN NGO) TRANSGRESSION CAUSING THIS RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION COMPLETE DESOLATION AND APOSTAZY AGAINST GODS WORD AND GODS PROMISED KINGDOM,BY GOD NOT BY MAN NWO

next will be continuation about
3/WORLD FINANCES ALSO WORK AS GODS ENEMY USED BY MAN AND MANKIND MASTER DECEIVER DEVIL- RESIDING IN DEEP SPIRITUAL REALM-ORGANIZE BRAINS OF HUMANS WAGING WAR WITH GOD-CALLED ARMAGEDON?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31731 Jul 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
<quoted text>
GARY
I found WW as sensible,logical,conscieouess poster,
mostly I don't make mistake, and never mention anyone positively when I am not so sure?

you can help him,you are humble smart true beliver,
pray for our dear Cindy hell Sucks poster,maybe God give her lot better solutions during her life trials

God bless you Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31732 Jul 8, 2013
Hi Bible:

Thank you for your concern. As I said before I be more than glad to assist with WW in any way concerning any subject the reason is, the bottom line is God must reveal truth to us we cannot make truth real to anyone it is all the work of God as you know thus God gets all the glory as it should be.

Concerning Cindy, I hope she is doing OK I have not heard from her in some time I have enjoyed reading her past posts. If you can get a hold of her tell her to write to me when she can I be glad to hear from her. I will be praying. Again, thank you for your concerns. Gary
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
GARY
mostly I don't make mistake, and never mention anyone positively when I am not so sure?
pray for our dear Cindy hell Sucks poster,maybe God give her lot better solutions during her life trials
God bless you Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31733 Jul 8, 2013
Dear all:

If anyone has a comment or question if I could help I be glad to assist. We all are living in very strange times are we not? This life seems like it is coming apart a the seams does it not?
Look, my goal here is not to debate, argue with anyone but just to look into some very important matters that is taking place in this sin cursed world. Now I sure do not have all the answers and never will In this life for all only know in part this is why we all need each other

This life is just so short and we all waste so much of our time on things that have little value in this life and the life to come. The biggest problem I see in man is our pride it hinders us from so much we want to think we know it all when the fact is, we rally know very little in the larger picture. Now if I do not know a question I am sorry I will just say I don't know but will look into it Lord willng.

You see the churches thinks they have all arrived at truth yet you have over two thousands different kinds of denominations they all can' be right could they? No! This is why thy do not grow because they have put there creeds above the word of God. They believe they have arrived there is nothing else for them to learn sad so sad, this is why a Catholic remains a Catholic and Luthern, Methodist, and on and on it goes. They do not trust only the word of God. There are other issues looming over this world like wars and rumors of war, the changing of God's laws to fit man's law.

Question, is it possible to just sit down and openly discuss issues without our pride intacked? We worry so much about what others think of us and sad to say we miss the big picture. So, if anyone would like to bring up an issue to openly discuss those points maybe just maybe we all can learn. Thank you all for our input. Gary.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31734 Jul 8, 2013
Hi Cindy:

I am truly sorry, I must have missed your post some how?

I know it is very hard at times just to make a living in this world, I hope God grants you the strength to endure all this. Sometimes it can get so hard on us we just want the Lord to take us out of this sin cursed world it has lost it's luster. Sometime I just do not have any spark left in me I to am getting up in my years and looking back I can see just how much vanity there is in this world, for the believer it does make it hard as Lot was vexed with the conversation of the wicked so we to feel it also. We can see the days of Noah and the days of Lot coming in to full fury like never before, fact, I did not think I be here to see just how bad it is getting in this world with all the laws they are changing and such and just trodden under foot the laws of God. I will admit it is becoming harder and harder to live down here the way things are going. Cindy, you are not alone I have talked to many believers and they all feel the same way they are grieved and vexed in their spirit in seeing what is taking place. How much worse does it have to get? I don't know but it does not look good I did not think I be here to see this much taking place. Romans 1 sure seems like it is taking place now. There is much to say if you would like to e-mail privately as you have in the past feel free there are some things I would like to ask you and share some things that has to be cleared from past errors and all the fall out. For some today so called believers they are not allowing for biblical correction from the word of God. God warns us in these days I believe that there will be a great falling away from sound doctrine, 2 Tim. 4:1-6. I believe this has taken place on a world wide scale like never before I am talking about those that taught sound doctrine to see them fall away from to a false foundation. God tells us if the foundations be removed what shall the righteous do? Psalm. 11:3. I believe there is not anything we can do God must do the work all that we can do is warn them. However, I see very little of men taking heed to the correction just from the word 2 Tim. 3:16. I cannot believe just how bad things have become on so many levels sad to say. My heart is vexed, grieved, at what has taken place in the last few years I never thought I would have seen it go this far off never! By God's mercy I don't know why but He has slowing put me back on track and a few others I know, I can go into great biblical detail just how far some so called brothers and sisters have gone off the deep end. I am truly sad to see all this taken place. I believe you know what I mean. Hope to hear from you soon. Again, thank you for all your input. I will be praying for you. Again, thank you. Gary.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
How you doing Gary?? I am going to attempt to work 84 hours this week in a factory that will be between 100-130. Unlike the birds, God hasn't given me any other means of survival. Interesting, the oldest worker is 15 years younger than me and considered "OLD". This may be my last week of hell on this earth I pray. God bless you and yours!
;*:*;
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31735 Jul 8, 2013
Hi Waste:

Maybe you can help answer some of these questions concerning what you have stated below.

1- Question, If we did not have the Bible then how would we know anything about God?

2- If we did not have the Bible what standard would you use?

3- Everyone has a standard they go by in this life a carpenter uses a ruler, a machinest a micromitor, and the one looking for the way the truth and the life uses the word of God to find spiritual truth.

4- Did you ever really seriously read the whole Bible? If you have you can see that the Bible tells us hundreds of years before the world thought the world was flat when the Bible speaks of the world as a circle. fact, the Bible speaks about the seperation of the land masses. The word tells us that Israel would become a nation once again and it did in 1948 almost two thousands years later. The words we get for example [woman] comes from the Bible she came from the womb of the man thus called wo-man. The scientists gives us [theory] where the Bible gives facts on how this world came into being. Many people who look for things in the ground shows us the Bible spoke of this and that and in what time they have come to find stones with writing that shows the timing of all this was the same time the Bible speaks of this as the burnt cities of Sodom, and they see in the desert a whole mountain top burnt and wonder why? The mount was mount Horeb that Moses went up to receive the commandments, God plagued the Pharough with one of these plagues was boils they have seen this on the Pharough in the tombs they uncovered. The Bible say that the mountain top was on fire. We can see this fact today still the mountain top is still burnt. We can see fact after fact that shows the Bible to be truth. There is just so much proof one can share that the Bible is true on all these points and many more. However, that does not prove this no matter what proof one gives it really comes down to the word [faith] and only God can give one this saving faith to believe it is not a blind faith but a living faith from the Spirit of God. Now I cannot prove to you the Spirit of God but I know it is true because it is in me by the mercy of God, it is called one of the fruits of the Spirit of God in Gal. 5:22-23 that shows the believer will walk in these fruits. You see the Israelites seen these ten plagues and many miricles God wrought through Moses yet the people of Israel from 20 years and up could not enter the promise land because of unbelief. Now one would think after seeing all these miricles one would believe yet this is not how faith comes it must come by the word of God and the Spirit of God He must apply the word to make it real to one by His Spirit this takes a work of God. So how can one convince one of the biblical truth of God without the work of God? It is impossible to reveal truth outside the work of God, John 6:29. I can share until I am blue in the face and would not get me anywhere unless God makes the move for no man can come to the Lord unless the Father which sent Him draws him to Him.

Question, can you prove the Bible and God is not true? We cannot separate the word from the Lord Jesus for the word became flesh and dwelt among us, John 1, 2 Cor. 4:3-5

You see many will try to prove there is no God by their five senses but the Bible is a spiritual book this is why they will never see this truth because it goes out side of what man sees, it goes by the faith of Christ who is the author and finsisher of our faith, Heb. 12:2.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
One can have very deep faith but disbelieve many things in the Bible. The Bible is not a book of facts, it is a book of disparate stories and teachings of an ancient, pre-scientific people.
Why seek what one has already found my friend?
Peace be with you and many Blessings.

Location hidden

#31736 Jul 8, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
GARY
God bless you Gary
Thanks for your kind words bro.

Peace be with you.

Location hidden

#31737 Jul 8, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
Maybe you can help answer some of these questions concerning what you have stated below.
1- Question, If we did not have the Bible then how would we know anything about God?
2- If we did not have the Bible what standard would you use?
3- Everyone has a standard they go by in this life a carpenter uses a ruler, a machinest a micromitor, and the one looking for the way the truth and the life uses the word of God to find spiritual truth.
4- Did you ever really seriously read the whole Bible? If you have you can see that the Bible tells us hundreds of years before the world thought the world was flat when the Bible speaks of the world as a circle. fact, the Bible speaks about the seperation of the land masses. The word tells us that Israel would become a nation once again and it did in 1948 almost two thousands years later. The words we get for example [woman] comes from the Bible she came from the womb of the man thus called wo-man. The scientists gives us [theory] where the Bible gives facts on how this world came into being. Many people who look for things in the ground shows us the Bible spoke of this and that and in what time they have come to find stones with writing that shows the timing of all this was the same time the Bible speaks of this as the burnt cities of Sodom, and they see in the desert a whole mountain top burnt and wonder why? The mount was mount Horeb that Moses went up to receive the commandments, God plagued the Pharough with one of these plagues was boils they have seen this on the Pharough in the tombs they uncovered. The Bible say that the mountain top was on fire. We can see this fact today still the mountain top is still burnt. We can see fact after fact that shows the Bible to be truth. There is just so much proof one can share that the Bible is true on all these points and many more. However, that does not prove this no matter what proof one gives it really comes down to the word [faith] and only God can give one this saving faith to believe it is not a blind faith but a living faith from the Spirit of God. Now I cannot prove to you the Spirit of God but I know it is true because it is in me by the mercy of God, it is called one of the fruits of the Spirit of God in Gal. 5:22-23 that shows the believer will walk in these fruits. You see the Israelites seen these ten plagues and many miricles God wrought through Moses yet the people of Israel from 20 years and up could not enter the promise land because of unbelief. Now one would think after seeing all these miricles one would believe yet this is not how faith comes it must come by the word of God and the Spirit of God He must apply the word to make it real to one by His Spirit this takes a work of God. So how can one convince one of the biblical truth of God without the work of God? It is impossible to reveal truth outside the work of God, John 6:29. I can share until I am blue in the face and would not get me anywhere unless God makes the move for no man can come to the Lord unless the Father which sent Him draws him to Him.
Question, can you prove the Bible and God is not true? We cannot separate the word from the Lord Jesus for the word became flesh and dwelt among us, John 1, 2 Cor. 4:3-5
You see many will try to prove there is no God by their five senses but the Bible is a spiritual book this is why they will never see this truth because it goes out side of what man sees, it goes by the faith of Christ who is the author and finsisher of our faith, Heb. 12:2.
<quoted text>
1. There are many high beings in the world. Most use some type of meditation or prayer to reach a higher state of being. I take exception with the concept of "knowing God," which is presumptuous. Reading Holy Books and Scripture can only help us to find a path toward the God head. Jesus spoke about such a path did he not? Early followers were called people of "The Way."

2. Jesus taught about the Holy Spirit did he not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 751,366
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 548,994
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min duststorm 441,448
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 11 min Dubai Massage 055... 121
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Commander Bunny 261,730
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Eagle 12 230,142
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min hornybottom 1,075
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min New Age Spiritual... 602,294

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE