What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31698 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL THOSE PASSAGES sounds lot differently in original ancient texts of greek koine NT,and LXX Septuaginta ancient og transaltion from hebrew langues
all your given passages doesn't point to this world whose rulers is psedu christ-angel of light satan alone,and master deceiver
look Eph 2;8-9.1;2-12.romans 8;16-17.Eph 2;5.2;5
those passages doesn't contradict Bible,they does point only to jesus establishment of His own world and close future of new heaven and new earth.
your quotes doesn't have any spiritual value to this world and to save this wicked world and all of them who are deceived by wicked glory, greed, hate,murderous acts, wars immorality and atheistic lies
humankind is lost because own pride,and blindness drop them down to the dark ditch of future inhalation MAT 15;14
HUMANKIND CONDEMN YOURSELVES TO THE ETERNAL DEATH BY THEIR NOT REPENTED SINS
wages for sin is death.....Romans 6;23
they received what they sowed
and salvation doesn't exist for them at all gal 5;17-21
I agree, translation messes things up.

Location hidden

#31699 Jul 5, 2013
... and just to balance things with Paul.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

This is one of the best passages in the Bible. It describes a test for that which is "Of God." Anything not meeting is test has nothing to do with God.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31700 Jul 5, 2013
continue previous post
5/ALL WORLD HISTORY AND SOVEREIGN kingdom prophecy will simphonicaly converge in a summary battle prelude synergy of final fulfillments over a number of years marked by great signal activements such as;

a/
the full revelation and expulsion of the moder fulfillment of"man of lawlesness" in the temple of God(worldwide Christendom) and 38000 devil spirit sects)
this MOL lead all churches and organization to complete apostazy
(2Thess 2;1-12. Zech 3;1-3.) Worlwide Chriostianity revealed this MOL in their all churches globaly

B/The completion of foretold final temple inspection and the judgement of worldwide christianity by God who will use atheistic government forces residing in UNO TO REMOVE ALL ORGANIZE RELIGION FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.
AFTER REMOVING FINAL JUDGEMENT OF CHRISTIANITY TEMPLE ARANGMENT
(Dan 8;11-14. Rev 8;1-13,Zech 3;1-10.Malachi 3;1-5.

These are just some of the features that make this coming ominous and hopeful unfolding period unique identiefied by finaly mapped reliable prophecy as
\Daniel 11;27- 45; 12;1-12.
converges with REV 8-11 pararelling Rev 15-16 pulling in all prophetic PRINCIPLES FROM THE OTHER PROPHETS AS THIS CULMINATES TO THE COMPLETION OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS IN MARKED SIGNALS PERIODS AND WORLDWIDE SIGNIFICANT EVENT;

the competetive:"kingdom mimic is required"

to be continue.......

Location hidden

#31701 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy that. It is much too literal an interpretation for me. For example, the Kingdom is not really a place but a way of spiritual being which puts the spirit in a better place. None of this is tangible in any way.
All due respects, to each his own. As a matter of fact, the Hebrew Scripture and Jewish Midrash tradition supports all interpretations of the Word. IOWS it is through reflection and respectful discussion that the word reveals itself.
Food for though huh?
Spiritual Kingdom of God will overtake this mankind strougle against Gods Spiritual Kingdom try to establish literal materialistic earthly man made NWO OWN KINGDOM

BIBLE TEACH ABOUT SECOND DIMENSIONAL SPIRITUAL INFITE LIFE AND NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH IN FULL SPIRITUAL NOT PHISICAL REALM?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#31702 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
... and just to balance things with Paul.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
This is one of the best passages in the Bible. It describes a test for that which is "Of God." Anything not meeting is test has nothing to do with God.
It reduces the number of "real Christians" by about 95%.

Location hidden

#31703 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It reduces the number of "real Christians" by about 95%.
That's very true isn't it. Let them try a little harder.

Janis had it right:

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#31704 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true isn't it. Let them try a little harder.
Janis had it right:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7gsqBEPSrd0XX
Let them try "at all".

All I see from them are excuse for getting out of what Jesus said to do.

Jesus - "Love your neighbors"
Christians - "No! Their queers! Smite them!"

Jesus - Love your enemies."
Christians - "No! They don't go to my church! Smite them!"

Location hidden

#31705 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them try "at all".
All I see from them are excuse for getting out of what Jesus said to do.
Jesus - "Love your neighbors"
Christians - "No! Their queers! Smite them!"
Jesus - Love your enemies."
Christians - "No! They don't go to my church! Smite them!"
The self-righteous were always rebuked by Jesus.

Location hidden

#31706 Jul 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiritual Kingdom of God will overtake this mankind strougle against Gods Spiritual Kingdom try to establish literal materialistic earthly man made NWO OWN KINGDOM
BIBLE TEACH ABOUT SECOND DIMENSIONAL SPIRITUAL INFITE LIFE AND NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH IN FULL SPIRITUAL NOT PHISICAL REALM?
The Bible is not prophetic.

This part is correct.

BIBLE TEACH ABOUT SECOND DIMENSIONAL SPIRITUAL INFITE LIFE AND NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH IN FULL SPIRITUAL NOT PHISICAL REALM

Location hidden

#31707 Jul 6, 2013
That's what the second coming of Christ is about. The second coming of Christ is within the individual.

Location hidden

#31708 Jul 6, 2013
The Kingdom of God is an escape from the merry-go-round.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31709 Jul 6, 2013
Dear all:

Many can make claims about the Bible that shows that they do not understand nor see that the whole of the Bible is from God.

1- God tells us that ALL scriptures is God breathed, 2 Tim 3:13

2- No matter what one proves from the word of God to those that are blind to the power of the word of God will never see the most basic of truth's this is just a fact why?

3- The Bible is not like any other book it is a spiritual book and the only ones that will see truth in the word are those that are spiritually born again by the word and the Spirit of God, John 3, John 4:23,

4- Those that keep on saying Paul said this or John said that is only half true, yes Paul wrote up most of what is in the N.T. However, the HUGE difference I this, Paul wrote under the spirit of God for Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. God used Holy men of God to put into words what God wanted this is just a fact we see this example in, Jer. 36:1-2,

5- God also warns when the Bible came to an end in Rev. 22:18-19, God warns us if anyone adds to the words of this prophecy God will add unto him the plagues written in this book or if anyone takes away from the words in this book God will take his name out of the book of life. The unsaved has no clue what they do when they make claims that what Paul or John or Mark or Matthew was wrong when they said this or that. The fact is, they are saying God was wrong when He said this or that.

6- This is why one cannot get past the most basic of truth's the reason being is, they do not believe in God's word what we call the Bible the [book] One does not pick and choose what they want to believe in the Bible the word of God either you believe all of it or none of it, if you doubt any of the 66 books that make up the word you deny them all fact!

7- Now one cannot convince one of these truth's because it must come by the power of the word and the Spirit of God alone all that one can do is share from the word what God is declaring God must apply the word and make it real to them I nor anyone else cannot do this it all takes a work of God that one believes these truth's, John 6:29, Eph. 2:8-9.

8- Fact, it is not in man to come to truth because we are all born dead in sins. Jesus made this very plain when He said, You have NOT chosen me but I HAVE CHOSEN YOU,," John 15:16, No man can come to me unless the Father which sent me draw him. Since the Bible is a spiritual book most people cannot see these so called basic spiritual truth's the reason being they are spiritually dead. In a Math book when it states 2+2= 4 is easy to believe for all people because it is not spiritual it is a logical fact. However, those basic verses I have shared those not saved none of those verses can be understood by the unsaved another fact because they are spiritual The unsaved cannot understand the most basic of truth's we see this in, 1 Cor. 2:7-16. Now the unsaved has no real desire to search these verses out so they just dismiss them and start their ranting sad to say they cannot help it.

9- Now in love and true concern for all here who reads this I say this out of love and concern for your soul and want nothing but the highest good for all here and that would be the true salvation of the Bible.

10- God tells us that the gospel is the power and I am not ashamed of the gospel of God for it is the power of God unto salvation, Rom. 1:16.

My heart goes out to these dear scoffers of God's word because soon they will die like all of us or the return of the Lord will take place but either case, we all must stand before the judgment seat of God the unsaved has no fear at all of God this is why they can mock God's word and they really think they will get away with it so sad. They cannot show the fruit of the Spirit of God because they are not born again of the Spirit so they cannot be gentle, meek, long suffering, kind in love, and in faith, Gal. 5:22-23. Thank you. Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31710 Jul 6, 2013
Dear all

One can look back and see many of the mockers of God's word will never quote or share verses from the word of God because they do not really believe the power of the word. I am not ashamed of the gospel of God for it is the power of God unto salvation, Rm. 1:16. For the word of God is the very image of God Himself, 2 Cor.4:3-5. Sad to see many who make light of the power of the word of God will be judged by the very same words they speak when mocking the word or the man who was writing God's word in the Bible as Paul or others because Jesus said I do not judge you but the words I speak the same shall judge you on that day. It is not to late to cry out to God or mercy that God will give you the faith to believe in Him and His word, John 6:29. Thank you all. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.

Location hidden

#31711 Jul 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is not prophetic.
This part is correct.
BIBLE TEACH ABOUT SECOND DIMENSIONAL SPIRITUAL INFITE LIFE AND NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH IN FULL SPIRITUAL NOT PHISICAL REALM
My Biblical understanding is gifted for free from God and not for sale for earthly posessions, greens or establishment any earthly church

God completly separated me from any spiritual and earthly influences,glories, famous and being teacher of others

WW.
read continue of my last posts,
it is revealed sense of end days and destruction of everything what is phisicaly corrupetd damaging not only this earth,but Vast Space of Milky Way Unicerse created to exist globe as earthly inhabitant place and soon be transfered as really spiritual paradise called by Bible
NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH

continue last post;
THE COMPETETIVE"KINGDOM" MIMIC IS REQUIRED

The parallel diametric dual sovereign government developments in globalist world government and God's Kingdom Mesianic agency are concured in final developmental progressions to completion;

Terminal prophecy is soon to activate fully upon foretold of respective objective in simultaneous progressions,and are identifiable because of a great Kingdom and Temple(False Christianity) prophetic framework that is fulfilling concurently while theses
events develop ever propheticaly marked phases.

This critical prophetic replication fully describes the main features of comprehensive developments of both vying world kingdom NWO (Rev 11;15-18)
power and their culmination towards eventual conflict at Armagedon
( Rev 16;13-16;19;19-21.Daniel 2;31-45)

to be continue latter

Location hidden

#31712 Jul 6, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Many can make claims about the Bible that shows that they do not understand nor see that the whole of the Bible is from God.
2- No matter what one proves from the word of God to those that are blind to the power of the word of God will never see the most basic of truth's this is just a fact why?
3- The Bible is not like any other book it is a spiritual book and the only ones that will see truth in the word are those that are spiritually born again by the word and the Spirit of God, John 3, John 4:23,
4- Those that keep on saying Paul said this or John said that is only half true, yes Paul wrote up most of what is in the N.T. However, the HUGE difference I this, Paul wrote under the spirit of God for Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. God used Holy men of God to put into words what God wanted this is just a fact we see this example in, Jer. 36:1-2,
5- God also warns when the Bible came to an end in Rev. 22:18-19, God warns us if anyone adds to the words of this prophecy God will add unto him the plagues written in this book or if anyone takes away from the words in this book God will take his name out of the book of life. The unsaved has no clue what they do when they make claims that what Paul or John or Mark or Matthew was wrong when they said this or that. The fact is, they are saying God was wrong when He said this or that.
6- This is why one cannot get past the most basic of truth's the reason being is, they do not believe in God's word what we call the Bible the [book] One does not pick and choose what they want to believe in the Bible the word of God either you believe all of it or none of it, if you doubt any of the 66 books that make up the word you deny them all fact!
7- Now one cannot convince one of these truth's because it must come by the power of the word and the Spirit of God alone all that one can do is share from the word what God is declaring God must apply the word and make it real to them I nor anyone else cannot do this it all takes a work of God that one believes these truth's, John 6:29, Eph. 2:8-9.
8- Fact, it is not in man to come to truth because we are all born dead in sins. Jesus made this very plain when He said, You have NOT chosen me but I HAVE CHOSEN YOU,," John 15:16, No man can come to me unless the Father which sent me draw him. Since the Bible is a spiritual book most people cannot see these so called basic spiritual truth's the reason being they are spiritually dead. In a Math book when it states 2+2= 4 is easy to believe for all people because it is not spiritual it is a logical fact. However, those basic verses I have shared those not saved none of those verses can be understood by the unsaved another fact because they are spiritual The unsaved cannot understand the most basic of truth's we see this in, 1 Cor. 2:7-16. Now the unsaved has no real desire to search these verses out so they just dismiss them and start
My heart goes out to these dear scoffers of God's word because soon they will die like all of us or the return of the Lord will take place but either case, we all must stand before the judgment seat of God the unsaved has no fear at all of God this is why they can mock God's word and they really think they will get away with it so sad. They cannot show the fruit of the Spirit of God because they are not born again of the Spirit so they cannot be gentle, meek, long suffering, kind in love, and in faith, Gal. 5:22-23. Thank you. Gary
during my wandering in this world wild jungle
I alway find word of spiritual refreshment and spiritual brothers like you helping those who are almost at end on their journeys to the eaternal spiritual Most Holy Yahveh tabernacle

you are one of them dear brother who post beautiful and valuable spiritual encouragement

may god always bless you Gary

Location hidden

#31713 Jul 6, 2013
Contnue my last post directed to WW
the competetive "Kingdom"mimic is required

this post is continuation of my biblical articals about Kingdom of God Conquering at end man made strougle to establish phisical NWO-MAN KINGDOM

The following categories of foundational World power components in diverse formas based in national spheres will undergo foretold globalist consolidations to SOLE WORLD SOVERIGNITY;
This uni-polar globalist 8th King power will be above and beyond any national or national gloc scope of power present in the world history.

This globalist world government unification is to be effective by utilizing the foretold subservient transforamtion of"power and authority"(Rev 17;11-17)
basis in many nations towards globalist interests of world government in totality
( Daniel 11;42-45;Dniel 8;23-24);

These spheres of foundational national"power of authrity" in government,military and finaces will consolidate
(Rev 17;11-17. at Daniel 11;42-43 progressions)into globalist world control in progresive globalization of an apex;

1/WORLD GOVERNMENT
2/ WORLD MILITARY
3/WORLD FINANCES

to be continue one by one in next posts

God bless all readers

Location hidden

#31714 Jul 6, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
No, Paul tells us. I wonder which scripture he was referring too?

Sorry none of this prove the Bible comes from God. This is an example of curricular reasoning.

Here I'll state it very clearly for you.

The Bible is God's word because the Bibles says it is God's word.

If you want to impress people, you will need to do the following. Using readily verifiable non-ontological evidence, first you must prove that God exists. Next, using the same type of evidence, you must prove that God has chosen the Bible as God's Word. Finally, you must prove that your particular version and interpretation of the Bible is approved by the very same God.

Most people fail to get past step one.

Good luck!

Location hidden

#31715 Jul 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Contnue my last post directed to WW
the competetive "Kingdom"mimic is required
this post is continuation of my biblical articals about Kingdom of God Conquering at end man made strougle to establish phisical NWO-MAN KINGDOM
The following categories of foundational World power components in diverse formas based in national spheres will undergo foretold globalist consolidations to SOLE WORLD SOVERIGNITY;
This uni-polar globalist 8th King power will be above and beyond any national or national gloc scope of power present in the world history.
This globalist world government unification is to be effective by utilizing the foretold subservient transforamtion of"power and authority"(Rev 17;11-17)
basis in many nations towards globalist interests of world government in totality
( Daniel 11;42-45;Dniel 8;23-24);
These spheres of foundational national"power of authrity" in government,military and finaces will consolidate
(Rev 17;11-17. at Daniel 11;42-43 progressions)into globalist world control in progresive globalization of an apex;
1/WORLD GOVERNMENT
2/ WORLD MILITARY
3/WORLD FINANCES
to be continue one by one in next posts
God bless all readers
That's all stuff of the world. IMHO it has nothing to do with the kingdom of God which is mystical rather than tangible.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31716 Jul 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all stuff of the world. IMHO it has nothing to do with the kingdom of God which is mystical rather than tangible.
of course it has to do with human self conquest to take this globe and Universe on their own and their master god pseudo jesus-devil spirit of all global and spiritual murderous confussion

this stuff is strougle between 2 powers,where man of this earth is used against Gods Plan and against true peace and Security of Gods Kingdom not Man made Kingdom NWO

RUSSIAN COMUNISM FAILED WITH THIS WAR.
TODAY WESTERN POWERS WAGE WAR AGAINST KINGDOM OF GOD BY USING LAST HUMAN 8TH KING

all organize religions ,churches ,sects doesn't have any clue about this bloody spiritual and vissible war and NWO

HUMAN WESTERN POWERS USE OWN
IDEA OF OWN WORLD GOVERNMENT ESTABLISH IN CLOSE FUTURE BY UNO

2/ THEY USE ON THEIR OWN WHOLE RELIGION TO THROW MAN YOKE OF SLAVERY ABOVE WHOLE MANKIND

3/THEY USE BLOODY WORLD MILITARY TO ESTABLISH IN EVERYCORNER OF THIS EARTH OWN MAN INFLUENCES

4/ THEY USE WORLD FINACES REAPING OUT ALL NATIONS FROM THEIR CURENCIES ,OWN MONEY,AND EACH SINGLE HUMAN THEY GOT IN DEEP DOWN CREDITS NOT ABLE TO PAY OFF?

if you read or not/
it doesn't change any fact,
others will read and be more caucious more closer start thinking about god and His Kingdom not Man made NWO pseudo global kingdom

this war doesn't stop because you say so,
in this war people like you doesn't exist,rather are prepared to be life slaves of daily 10 hours work,sleep,eat,work sleep eat,work sleep eat,and die full of poisonous meds prescribed by self appointed doctors leading all people to the quicker death,included you.

We will continue our understanding,
but you as free will man,you can read or not,
It doesn't change anything at all?

Location hidden

#31717 Jul 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course it has to do with human self conquest to take this globe and Universe on their own and their master god pseudo jesus-devil spirit of all global and spiritual murderous confussion
this stuff is strougle between 2 powers,where man of this earth is used against Gods Plan and against true peace and Security of Gods Kingdom not Man made Kingdom NWO
RUSSIAN COMUNISM FAILED WITH THIS WAR.
TODAY WESTERN POWERS WAGE WAR AGAINST KINGDOM OF GOD BY USING LAST HUMAN 8TH KING
all organize religions ,churches ,sects doesn't have any clue about this bloody spiritual and vissible war and NWO
HUMAN WESTERN POWERS USE OWN
IDEA OF OWN WORLD GOVERNMENT ESTABLISH IN CLOSE FUTURE BY UNO
2/ THEY USE ON THEIR OWN WHOLE RELIGION TO THROW MAN YOKE OF SLAVERY ABOVE WHOLE MANKIND
3/THEY USE BLOODY WORLD MILITARY TO ESTABLISH IN EVERYCORNER OF THIS EARTH OWN MAN INFLUENCES
4/ THEY USE WORLD FINACES REAPING OUT ALL NATIONS FROM THEIR CURENCIES ,OWN MONEY,AND EACH SINGLE HUMAN THEY GOT IN DEEP DOWN CREDITS NOT ABLE TO PAY OFF?
if you read or not/
it doesn't change any fact,
others will read and be more caucious more closer start thinking about god and His Kingdom not Man made NWO pseudo global kingdom
this war doesn't stop because you say so,
in this war people like you doesn't exist,rather are prepared to be life slaves of daily 10 hours work,sleep,eat,work sleep eat,work sleep eat,and die full of poisonous meds prescribed by self appointed doctors leading all people to the quicker death,included you.
We will continue our understanding,
but you as free will man,you can read or not,
It doesn't change anything at all?
That's still the stuff of the world. Some of it is what Hell is about bro. None of that has anything to do with God or even concerns God. That's just the "Sky Daddy" version of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 878,413
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 20 min Knock off purse s... 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min WasteWater 272,853
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min WasteWater 8,001
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min RoSesz 603,240
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr BenAdam 3,821
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 2 hr BenAdam 6
More from around the web