What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#31665 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is NOT God.
Origodmi ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#31666 Jul 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Bible:
Thank you. The sad fact is, most people do not believe the Bible is the word of God, the Bible tells us how they Bible came into being,[Holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them]
Many will say Paul said this and he was wrong or John did not say this or that he was just a man he was just teaching what was taking place in his day.
Things like this many will say which shows to the true believer these dear souls really have no clue it is all the word of God. God told Jeremiah to write every word God says in a book and so Jeremiah did according to what God spoke word for word, Jer. 36:1-2.
God also tells us that only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Time. 3:15-16.
So when they say Paul said this or John said that no! It is all God's word, God spoke to them by His Spirit and His power what to write down so it was the Spirit of God that spoke this is why 2 Cor. 4:3-5 tells us that the word of God is the very image of God Himself. The unsaved has no clue of this truth sad to say because it must be revealed to them by God's Spirit and that can only happen when God applies His word to that heart and saves him when God sets His Spirit inside of him making him or her born again by the word and the Spirit, John 3, and 4, 1 Peter 1:10.
So the true believer will always bow down to the power of the word of God for the word became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1. Those who are not saved will read the Bible like any other book not knowing that the Bible is not like any other book it is a spiritual book and only those born of the word and the Spirit will know this fact. Those not saved will just intellectualize the word of God just like any other book, the gospel, the Bible tells us that it is HID to them that are lost, 2 Cor. 4:3-5. They will show a very low view of the word of God by what they say of the word of God they will look at the writer of some of the books and put them down not knowing that Paul, John, Luke all spoke under the Spirit of God ALL scriptures not just some of it, the Bible tells us is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16. Now if one is not saved they will kick, and buck, these truth's in the word of God they will lash out at the person declaring this truth not knowing that they are really lashing out at the truth of the word of God. They will not slander the message they will slander the messenger and if he is quoting from the word of God really they are slandering the message of the word also sad to say, the true believer prays for these dear souls and hopes nothing but the highest good for them and that would be salvation. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
You are a lunatic and an imbecile.

God just said so.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31667 Jul 5, 2013
God tells us in His word that the word of God is the very image of God Himself only those that truly are born again by the word and Spirit will believe this truth we cannot separate the word of the living God from God Himself. This truth is HID to them that are lost sad to say.

"But if our gospel be HID, it is HID to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, WHO IS THE IMAGE OF GOD, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake." 2 Cor. 4:3-5

1- The true gospel is hidden to them that are lost they cannot see this truth.

2- The god of this world who is Satan has blinded their eyes to see this glorious truth that the gospel is the very image of God Himself.

3- For I do not preach what I think but what God is declaring we are just servants of the Lord Jesus Christ proclaiming what God is declaring not what we think.

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD." John 1:1

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

Jesus tells us He will not judge us but the words He speaks will judge us. ALL the scriptures is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16 and only the scriptures the word of God is able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Tim. 3:15

No matter what anyone says, truth cannot be revealed to anyone of us unless God grants us knowledge to see the truth of the word of God that can set the captives free, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. The true believer must worship God in Spirit and in truth, John 4:23. Jesus tells us my word is truth, John 17:17.

When one is truly saved he is saved by the word of God that liveth and abideth forever.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible, BY THE WORD OF GOD, which liveth and abideth for ever." 2 Peter 1:23.

When God tells us that ALL scripture is God breathed the true test is, do we believe it? All that a true believe can do is to be a faithful witness of the truth of the power of the word of God, Rom. 1:16 the power is in the gospel the word of God. I cannot convince you nor anyone it must come by an act of the living God and this all takes a miracle and work of God that one can believe the truth.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, this is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent. John 6:29

It is not the work of me nor any mere man but it is all the work of God that anyone truly can have faith to believe on Him thus God alone gets all the glory. Thank you. Gary
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is NOT God.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31668 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes your Bible babble any more relevant than mine?
Think about it. The people who wrote the Bible did not agree on salvation. If God were directing the writing of the Bible, there would be no such disagreement. What the Bible proves is that the people who wrote it were no more in agreement than you and I.
because I know ancient arameic,hebrew,and greek koine meanings
for example"died for whole world" never means world outide of this who died for world
it means that JESUS DIED FOR WHOLE WORLD BELONGING AND ESTABLISHING BY HIM ALONE,
IT MEANS THAT KINGDOM OF GOD ENTER ONLY THOSE WHO ARE CHOSEN ELECTED,AND UNDER GRACE+ WASHED BY HIS LORD OF LORDS BLOOD

it doesn't mean at all Jesus died for This world to save them all-because this world doesn't belong to Him,only was made by satan-god of this world-pseudo jesus so called angel of light???

Bible don't confuse nobody,only greed and power hunger confuse Bible to fit Bible to their Lies
2/lack of hebrew and arameic and greek old koine, drive crazy and blind all people believing man made doctrines?

Bible was written by God who use human living pen to express His thoughts toward humankind jer 36;1-8,all original writing were burnt up,scribe( means pen) human Barukh rewrited Gods Word directed personaly by God Lord to jeremaiah prophet and barukh human scribe(means pen)

if you write to your mama letter? who write this letter YOU OR PEN OR PAPER????

same is Bible; jer 36;1-8.isaiah 8;1.Zech 5;1. Hab 2;2

I quote for you not Paul words also look at deep those passages

question?
what is your name my friend?
thank you for attending this topic
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31669 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lunatic and an imbecile.
God just said so.
gary is more smart from all those atheistic psychopaths on wjsly,
like your fake friends ;ians,Catcher,HL, and crazy Mark Holender russian escaped from siberia Puttin gulags
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31670 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is NOT God.
right? MR WW or(??????)
BIBLE IS GODS WORD WRITTEN ONLY TO GODS ELECTED FUTURE KINGS OVER NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.

TO GODS BE THE GLORY, AND BIBLE IS TO LEARN BASICS WHO GOD IS?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31671 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly true. The last line is interesting. Did you know that many otherwise perfectly normal and respectable people accept Paul's letters as "the Word of God" without even questioning the validity of such a statement. Given the facts you posted above, one could only consider Paul's letters to be "the word of Paul." I wouldn't go as far as you have on that. I am happy to read Paul's thought's. When we take away false deification, we are left with the totally human Paul, the one who is like us, badly flawed in many ways.
PAULS LETTERS are very beneficial and spiritualy valuable, but paul was not God to exclude Jesus Worda and OT, and read only paul words written by man with errors,and spiritual high values?

you are man of 21 century,
sure you know what is to read or not read from pauls letters,

G_O_D is not dumb butt,
only this poster doesn't understand one thing?
THAT BIBLE NEVER WAS CREATED BY CHURCHES OR RCC,AND NEVER THOSE WORLD CHURCHES ARE OWNERS OF THIS BOOK BIBLE

Bible is Moral Codex only for elected future new government of new heaven and new earth

Paul is not God,never was never will be,
Paul letters are only beneficial to distinguish morality from immorality of fallen humans of this earth

read Rev 21;18-19...
and be careful
there are people who are able to know who is behind your awatar,same person searching the truth only different awatar name?

have good day may friend?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#31672 Jul 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
God tells us in His word that the word of God is the very image of God Himself only those that truly are born again by the word and Spirit will believe this truth we cannot separate the word of the living God from God Himself. This truth is HID to them that are lost sad to say.
"But if our gospel be HID, it is HID to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, WHO IS THE IMAGE OF GOD, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake." 2 Cor. 4:3-5
1- The true gospel is hidden to them that are lost they cannot see this truth.
2- The god of this world who is Satan has blinded their eyes to see this glorious truth that the gospel is the very image of God Himself.
3- For I do not preach what I think but what God is declaring we are just servants of the Lord Jesus Christ proclaiming what God is declaring not what we think.
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD." John 1:1
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14
Jesus tells us He will not judge us but the words He speaks will judge us. ALL the scriptures is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16 and only the scriptures the word of God is able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Tim. 3:15
No matter what anyone says, truth cannot be revealed to anyone of us unless God grants us knowledge to see the truth of the word of God that can set the captives free, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. The true believer must worship God in Spirit and in truth, John 4:23. Jesus tells us my word is truth, John 17:17.
When one is truly saved he is saved by the word of God that liveth and abideth forever.
"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible, BY THE WORD OF GOD, which liveth and abideth for ever." 2 Peter 1:23.
When God tells us that ALL scripture is God breathed the true test is, do we believe it? All that a true believe can do is to be a faithful witness of the truth of the power of the word of God, Rom. 1:16 the power is in the gospel the word of God. I cannot convince you nor anyone it must come by an act of the living God and this all takes a miracle and work of God that one can believe the truth.
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, this is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent. John 6:29
It is not the work of me nor any mere man but it is all the work of God that anyone truly can have faith to believe on Him thus God alone gets all the glory. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
John is a proven blasphemy.

It is a fraudulent rewriting of Genesis.

You believe in liars. Proof you are an lunatic and an imbecile.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#31673 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
gary is more smart from all those atheistic psychopaths on wjsly,
like your fake friends ;ians,Catcher,HL, and crazy Mark Holender russian escaped from siberia Puttin gulags
Gary is an utter moron.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31674 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Still, anyone who thinks Paul's letters (or anything else) are "God's Words" is a lunatic or stupid.
I agree with this statement.

Location hidden

#31675 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
PAULS LETTERS are very beneficial and spiritualy valuable, but paul was not God to exclude Jesus Worda and OT, and read only paul words written by man with errors,and spiritual high values?
you are man of 21 century,
sure you know what is to read or not read from pauls letters,
G_O_D is not dumb butt,
only this poster doesn't understand one thing?
THAT BIBLE NEVER WAS CREATED BY CHURCHES OR RCC,AND NEVER THOSE WORLD CHURCHES ARE OWNERS OF THIS BOOK BIBLE
Bible is Moral Codex only for elected future new government of new heaven and new earth
Paul is not God,never was never will be,
Paul letters are only beneficial to distinguish morality from immorality of fallen humans of this earth
read Rev 21;18-19...
and be careful
there are people who are able to know who is behind your awatar,same person searching the truth only different awatar name?
have good day may friend?
I disagree, I don't find Paul's letter to be spiritually valuable.

The Bible is an anthology containing many disparate texts and beliefs. The Book of Revelation also says that nothing is supposed to be taken away. How is the Protestant Holy Bible consistent with what is written in the Book of Revelation? Several books have been omitted.

What future New Government? The only moral code is the Ten Commandments according to the Gospels.

Nobody needs Paul's opinions when they already have the Gospels and the Moral Code from the Law of Moses. That being said, Paul's opinions are very informative and interesting in a historical context. Paul can also be considered the first Christian theologian.

Location hidden

#31676 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary is an utter moron.
Gary has his opinion. All opinions are valid to some degree or another.

Location hidden

#31677 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
because I know ancient arameic,hebrew,and greek koine meanings
for example"died for whole world" never means world outide of this who died for world
it means that JESUS DIED FOR WHOLE WORLD BELONGING AND ESTABLISHING BY HIM ALONE,
IT MEANS THAT KINGDOM OF GOD ENTER ONLY THOSE WHO ARE CHOSEN ELECTED,AND UNDER GRACE+ WASHED BY HIS LORD OF LORDS BLOOD
it doesn't mean at all Jesus died for This world to save them all-because this world doesn't belong to Him,only was made by satan-god of this world-pseudo jesus so called angel of light???
Bible don't confuse nobody,only greed and power hunger confuse Bible to fit Bible to their Lies
2/lack of hebrew and arameic and greek old koine, drive crazy and blind all people believing man made doctrines?
Bible was written by God who use human living pen to express His thoughts toward humankind jer 36;1-8,all original writing were burnt up,scribe( means pen) human Barukh rewrited Gods Word directed personaly by God Lord to jeremaiah prophet and barukh human scribe(means pen)
if you write to your mama letter? who write this letter YOU OR PEN OR PAPER????
same is Bible; jer 36;1-8.isaiah 8;1.Zech 5;1. Hab 2;2
I quote for you not Paul words also look at deep those passages
question?
thank you for attending this topic
Would you like me to explain how the Bible has many versions of Salvation which are in disagreement with each other?

Location hidden

#31678 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
right? MR WW or(??????)
BIBLE IS GODS WORD WRITTEN ONLY TO GODS ELECTED FUTURE KINGS OVER NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.
TO GODS BE THE GLORY, AND BIBLE IS TO LEARN BASICS WHO GOD IS?
The Bible has many ideas of God. I would not presume to read the Bible and claim to know who God is.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31679 Jul 5, 2013
Hi Bible:

I also would like to add. One cannot argue one into truth it is like trying to argue one into heaven this is silly is it not?

All that one can do out of true love and concern for others is just share the truth as faithfully as possible in the fruit of the Spirit the unsaved cannot do this when it comes to truth.

Some dear souls may think what Paul said was a lie or what John said was a lie they will call them dirty rotten liars. These dear lost souls do not see that they are calling God a liar. Oh they will never say such a thing but when God tells us how the Bible was formed it states:

"Holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them"

So, when they state Paul was just some liar they have no clue what they are saying. God tells us it was not Paul, John, Luke, Mark, that spoke those words in the Bible it was God the Holy Spirit. Holy men not liars spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them that is people like the ones I mentioned because ALL scripture is God breathed, 2 Tim. 2:16.

Now they will not be able to explain these verses from God's word away so what they do is lash out with this uncontrolable slap tic, knee jerk reaction and go off on slandering and showing their hate for the truth this is why they killed the Lord Jesus because He spoke the truth to these unsaved religious people called the scribes and Pharisses little has changed in man's heart they are filled with hate and contempt for the word of God this shows the power of the word of God. Romans 1:16. I am not ashamed of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ for it is the POWER of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth to the Jew first and also to the gential.

This is why Satan hates the true gospel because of the power it has to save one by the living word and by the Spirit of God. John 3. Thank you again for your input. Gary

Why is it you never hear people damn another god's name? They like to only damn the true and living God when they use God's name in vain. This shows deep inside of man's heart and many are not even aware of this when you tell them that it is wrong to use the name of God in vain like that. They will say, well, it's just a habit. You see their hearts have grown so cold they are not even aware they are damning the true and living God. Yet, many of these people are viewed as very religious people sad to say they know nothing of the true and living God. God tells us those that use His name in vain are His enemies! This is what God declares so when they are calling men of God who spoke God's word the way He wanted it to be said they call them liar's this is just so, so, sad is it not? I pray for these dear people because they know not what they are doing. I never argue or debate with those because their hearts are not open until God breaks them and humbles them then only can they see the truth by the work of God, John 6:29. I truly hope the very best for all here. Thank you. Gary
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
100%agree
WW doesn't have any clue,but salavtion and grace is only given by God as free gift.
who knows mybe WW is on the narrow road to be under Gods grace

Location hidden

#31680 Jul 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Bible:
I also would like to add. One cannot argue one into truth it is like trying to argue one into heaven this is silly is it not?
All that one can do out of true love and concern for others is just share the truth as faithfully as possible in the fruit of the Spirit the unsaved cannot do this when it comes to truth.
Some dear souls may think what Paul said was a lie or what John said was a lie they will call them dirty rotten liars. These dear lost souls do not see that they are calling God a liar. Oh they will never say such a thing but when God tells us how the Bible was formed it states:
"Holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them"
So, when they state Paul was just some liar they have no clue what they are saying. God tells us it was not Paul, John, Luke, Mark, that spoke those words in the Bible it was God the Holy Spirit. Holy men not liars spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them that is people like the ones I mentioned because ALL scripture is God breathed, 2 Tim. 2:16.
Now they will not be able to explain these verses from God's word away so what they do is lash out with this uncontrolable slap tic, knee jerk reaction and go off on slandering and showing their hate for the truth this is why they killed the Lord Jesus because He spoke the truth to these unsaved religious people called the scribes and Pharisses little has changed in man's heart they are filled with hate and contempt for the word of God this shows the power of the word of God. Romans 1:16. I am not ashamed of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ for it is the POWER of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth to the Jew first and also to the gential.
This is why Satan hates the true gospel because of the power it has to save one by the living word and by the Spirit of God. John 3. Thank you again for your input. Gary
Why is it you never hear people damn another god's name? They like to only damn the true and living God when they use God's name in vain. This shows deep inside of man's heart and many are not even aware of this when you tell them that it is wrong to use the name of God in vain like that. They will say, well, it's just a habit. You see their hearts have grown so cold they are not even aware they are damning the true and living God. Yet, many of these people are viewed as very religious people sad to say they know nothing of the true and living God. God tells us those that use His name in vain are His enemies! This is what God declares so when they are calling men of God who spoke God's word the way He wanted it to be said they call them liar's this is just so, so, sad is it not? I pray for these dear people because they know not what they are doing. I never argue or debate with those because their hearts are not open until God breaks them and humbles them then only can they see the truth by the work of God, John 6:29. I truly hope the very best for all here. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Who stated Paul was a liar? Paul had his opinions just like you. He isn't God's appointed messenger, neither are you.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31681 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
John is a proven blasphemy.
It is a fraudulent rewriting of Genesis.
You believe in liars. Proof you are an lunatic and an imbecile.
after 2000 years from John,only stupid ones claim that they are able to prove who was john or disciples or paul

don't make jerk from yourselves you poor philosoph graduated from Russian Moscow Communist university
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31682 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who stated Paul was a liar? Paul had his opinions just like you. He isn't God's appointed messenger, neither are you.
you right
paul spiritual opinions are valuable but some are not to consider as spiritual
so reading paul letters is like reading spiritual opinions and accepting them or not,
it is up from individual and this person own responsibility,

denying paul opinions is violating Rev 22;18-19
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31683 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know to post your claim?
how do you know who paul was?
how do you know who Gary is?
do you play Gods spokesman???

or try to be cyber false prophet?
or devil servants deceiving if possible even chosen ones?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31684 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to explain how the Bible has many versions of Salvation which are in disagreement with each other?
I explained you in this past long post,meanings and thoughts of hebrew language and greek koine
Bible doesn't contradict with each other passages?
Only blind not saved greedy people doesn't understand spiritual meanings and double contexts of greek and hebrew language and try to find fits to their agendas at end they fail in the trap of spiritual death,and denial?

I always encourage humans to pray at first for help from Holy Spirit to understand basic spiritual parabolic biblical senses and after prayers try to seek the truth under not own wisdom only under quidance of Holy Spirit

try to do this on your own, try to independently from human teachings to grow in spiritual daily life to the full maturity

it is not to easy this goal,but will work for you WW,my friend

sorry for my jokes, I love jokes,but jokes can harm sometimes others?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tellthetruth 995,731
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min hojo 701,398
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Sammy 79,390
Trump National Guard about more that just "ille... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 114
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Doctor REALITY 36
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 448,352