Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#31635 Jul 2, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the point is when someone tells me what the Bible says, I prefer them to show me where the Bible says it. Too many people go off half cocked and use words completely out of context to formulate some strange beliefs. Why do you think there are so many denominations (divisions)?
Therefore.. to ME, the POINT is to get it right - in context. Throughout the text we are warned of false teachers <---(are you missing the point?). How else would I recognize a false teacher except by comparing what they say to what the Bible says?? If you show me Bible verses in context you have my attention. Otherwise, I'll tune out to your static. My opinions don't matter and yours don't either. I don't follow men or men's beliefs, but I can be completely convinced by the Bible "rightly divided".
I have done that already. You weren't paying any attention.

I agree. Most Bible Babblers use the Bible out of context.

Because people don't agree on what the Bible says?

Maybe all teachers of the "Law" are false teachers. Jesus apparently had no time for them either.

Santa Cruz, CA

#31636 Jul 2, 2013
Was I telling you what to Believe?

Are you making a projection?
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#31640 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I'm not sure if this is directed to me or not. If it is I'd say - yes, you are attempting to tell others what to believe. Similar to the political world of throwing mud to see what might stick, I see folks like yourself doing this with Christianity. Anything you could do or say to create confusion or doubt in the mind of a Christian or an open-minded person on the brink of faith is, I believe, your aim.

If I were making a projection I'd say the eternal future for those that hear the gospel but choose not to humble themselves and obey the gospel is terrifying. The probability of this being so is 100%.

Have you obeyed the gospel (2 Thess. 1:8)?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31641 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
HE IS NOT photograph
only poor production labor for 6 dollars per hour

Friend listen healthy advices of your dr Shrink,he can show you true salvation

Santa Cruz, CA

#31642 Jul 3, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if this is directed to me or not. If it is I'd say - yes, you are attempting to tell others what to believe. Similar to the political world of throwing mud to see what might stick, I see folks like yourself doing this with Christianity. Anything you could do or say to create confusion or doubt in the mind of a Christian or an open-minded person on the brink of faith is, I believe, your aim.
If I were making a projection I'd say the eternal future for those that hear the gospel but choose not to humble themselves and obey the gospel is terrifying. The probability of this being so is 100%.
Have you obeyed the gospel (2 Thess. 1:8)?
You are the one telling me what to believe and assuming your Bible opinions to be valid while excluding contrary opinions. For example you just said, "I see folks like yourself doing this with Christianity. Anything you could do or say to create confusion or doubt in the mind of a Christian or an open-minded person on the brink of faith is, I believe, your aim."

In reality, I am just presenting an opposing view, you can take it or leave it. Now look how you attempt to defend your position again using the Bible. You are the one trying to convince others, not me. I really don't give a shit about the Bible.

Santa Cruz, CA

#31643 Jul 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
HE IS NOT photograph
only poor production labor for 6 dollars per hour
Friend listen healthy advices of your dr Shrink,he can show you true salvation
Now that's really funny bro. I like it.

Not really concerned about salvation though. The Lord says not to worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself.

Location hidden

#31644 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's really funny bro. I like it.
Not really concerned about salvation though. The Lord says not to worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself.
for many poor scums tomorrow never come?

to have salvation is only gods Grace,
if someone is v=concern or not concern it contribute nothing to his salvation or damnation

Santa Cruz, CA

#31645 Jul 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
for many poor scums tomorrow never come?
to have salvation is only gods Grace,
if someone is v=concern or not concern it contribute nothing to his salvation or damnation
Ask me if I care.

Location hidden

#31646 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask me if I care.
do you think?
We are worry about you,if you care or not?

why you tell us this?

if you care only you get those benefits,?
if you don't care, only you are loser and shows how low creature you are?

Santa Cruz, CA

#31647 Jul 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think?
We are worry about you,if you care or not?
why you tell us this?
if you care only you get those benefits,?
if you don't care, only you are loser and shows how low creature you are?
Non-existent benefits?

Why bother?

Santa Cruz, CA

#31648 Jul 3, 2013
Jesus either saved humanity or not. Your belief in salvation is irrelevant and pointless. Besides, we don't know what any of that stuff which has been written and translated actually meant the first time around.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31649 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus either saved humanity or not. Your belief in salvation is irrelevant and pointless. Besides, we don't know what any of that stuff which has been written and translated actually meant the first time around.
for you YES?
I agree because you never were under salvation,salvation does't exist for you,and true Gods grace never touch your old wicked heart

so?for you God,salvation and grace is pointless and doesn't exist,

you live like animal and die worse from animal

I pitty poor miserable american creatures like you,living without of any sense,any faith,or any moral values
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31650 Jul 4, 2013
Hi Saban:

Thank you for sharing those verses and for your input.

I fully understand that we all only know in part and we all declare in part as the word declares in, 1 Cor. 13. Many today like to just scoff, mock at one if they are wrong on an issue and they do not see that they expose themselves as well of what KIND OF SPIRIT SOME COME HERE MUCH OF IT IS DONE OUT OF HATE, MALISE, BITTERNESS, BACKBITTING AND SUCH.

I am greatful for people like you that comes with the word.

1- First, I like to say it is only by the work of the word and the Spirit that can reveal one truth. John 3, 1 Peter 1:10

2- Any conclusion must be tested over and over by the whole of the Bible.

3- Fact, none of us knows it all we all only know in part so we need to be patient with one another and only a true believer can show the true fruits of the spirit of God, Gal. 5:22-23, many expose where they are coming from in what spirit they show themselves in sad to say.

4- I wish I was always correct on doctrine and understanding but the plain fact is, I am not, none of us are and to put trust in any man is deadly when it comes to looking for truth, when we take our eyes off the Lord this is when we get into trouble this has happened to me and all of us at times. However, the difference is, do we truly learn from our errors?

5- God's word alone is given to us for correction, reproof, and instruction, 2 Tim. 3:16 God also tells us only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation 2 Tim. 3:15.

Saban, I have a question for you maybe you can help in your conclusion. Where does it state in the word of God that one can [accept Jesus and then become saved?]

God tells us He has to accept us in the beloved read, Eph. 1:4-6 can you explain those verses? Many times we believe we came to the right conclusion to find out when tested it is not in harmony with the whole of the Bible.

God tells us that Jesus has to chose us not us chosen Him by our own free will. the word [free will] is not even found in the Bible it is a faulty conclusion the main reason why is this, we are all born dead in sins and in trespasses, Eph. 2:1, Rom. 3:10-12. Man has no free will to accept Jesus the reason being a spiritually dead man cannot accept Jesus because he is spiritually dead not capable to reach out. Sure man has a free will to take a trip but this is weak at best he may want to but gets sick and there goes his free will this to is weak at best because all our plans do not come into being. However, only God has to give one spiritual life thus God gets all the glory. God has to elect us and He alone has to have mercy on us the proof of this is found in, Rom. 9:11-26. Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary,
Speaking of what churches don't tell you; most don't teach the plan of salvation we find in the Bible. Most teach a conversion that is not found in the Bible while teaching that the conversions we read about in the Bible that place one into the church of our Lord are not essential.
Man has free will in determining whether to obey or disobey God's Plan of Salvation. God wants everyone to decide to follow Him:
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
And we must all "obey the gospel":
2 Thessalonians 1:8
He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
1 Peter 4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
So many teach a "faith only" gospel, but the only location we find the words "faith only" in scripture are in James 2:24:
"You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only."
We must know how to "obey the gospel"! Peter was the first (Matt. 16:19) to present the entrance into the kingdom in Acts 2.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31651 Jul 4, 2013
Hi Dr:

I agree without God's faith we are all lost we must be born again by the word and the Spirit of God and all this takes a great work of God so we can believe on Him whom He hath sent. John 3, 1 Peter 1:10, Eph. 5:26, John 4:23.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE on Him whom He hath sent." John 6:29

It is not the work of man that can believe on the Lord the reason being, he is born dead in his sins so he will never choose God on His terms because he is dead in sins. God must take all the action in salvation thus He alone gets all the glory in salvation to all the praise goes to Him for great things He has done not great things we have done, Matthew 7:22-23. here these verses tells us that many will think they are saved by what they have done and at the end they will be shocked to hear Jesus say, depart from me you that work wickedness. God calls their good works works of wickedness the reason being, they thought that they are good enough to work out their own salvation this is called the do it your self have it your way self help gospel that exalts the pride of man it does not strip man from their sins thus their pride is still intacked sad to say this is why you will not see no fruit of the spirit with many they just show, hate, malise, soffing, backbiting, slander, and so on this is not true love, joy, meekness, kindness, longsuffering, faith, gentleness, and such, Gal. 5:22-23, Jesus tells us you will know them by their fruits and we can see many are rotten right to the very core, they cannot show true love for the true believer as the word declares in, 1 John 3:13-15, these verses tells us how you can know they are true believers and it is not by the hate they show for one another but by the love of God. Thank you. Gary
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you YES?
I agree because you never were under salvation,salvation does't exist for you,and true Gods grace never touch your old wicked heart
I pitty poor miserable american creatures like you,living without of any sense,any faith,or any moral values

Location hidden

#31652 Jul 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Dr:
I agree without God's faith we are all lost we must be born again by the word and the Spirit of God and all this takes a great work of God so we can believe on Him whom He hath sent. John 3, 1 Peter 1:10, Eph. 5:26, John 4:23.
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE on Him whom He hath sent." John 6:29
It is not the work of man that can believe on the Lord the reason being, he is born dead in his sins so he will never choose God on His terms because he is dead in sins. God must take all the action in salvation thus He alone gets all the glory in salvation to all the praise goes to Him for great things He has done not great things we have done, Matthew 7:22-23. here these verses tells us that many will think they are saved by what they have done and at the end they will be shocked to hear Jesus say, depart from me you that work wickedness. God calls their good works works of wickedness the reason being, they thought that they are good enough to work out their own salvation this is called the do it your self have it your way self help gospel that exalts the pride of man it does not strip man from their sins thus their pride is still intacked sad to say this is why you will not see no fruit of the spirit with many they just show, hate, malise, soffing, backbiting, slander, and so on this is not true love, joy, meekness, kindness, longsuffering, faith, gentleness, and such, Gal. 5:22-23, Jesus tells us you will know them by their fruits and we can see many are rotten right to the very core, they cannot show true love for the true believer as the word declares in, 1 John 3:13-15, these verses tells us how you can know they are true believers and it is not by the hate they show for one another but by the love of God. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
100%agree
WW doesn't have any clue,but salavtion and grace is only given by God as free gift.
who knows mybe WW is on the narrow road to be under Gods grace

Santa Cruz, CA

#31653 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you YES?
Fine. Pity me all you want my friend. I am already saved. Why would I need to seek salvation?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31654 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Pity me all you want my friend. I am already saved. Why would I need to seek salvation?
who saved you mister WW?

YOU DENY BIBLE GODS SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT GIVEN TO ALL SAVED ELECTED CHILDREN BY GOD?

who saved you??
and who is your saviour?

nobody is able to seak or find salvation on his own
nobody not either you Pi Pi my poor friend?

I pray for you and your poor wretched soul

Santa Cruz, CA

#31655 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who saved you mister WW?
YOU DENY BIBLE GODS SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT GIVEN TO ALL SAVED ELECTED CHILDREN BY GOD?
who saved you??
and who is your saviour?
nobody is able to seak or find salvation on his own
nobody not either you Pi Pi my poor friend?
I pray for you and your poor wretched soul
The Bible says all people will see salvation.

Luke 3:6
New International Version (NIV)
6 And all people will see God’s salvation.’”[a]

Or must one be related to Abraham?

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him,“Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

Wait a minute. Salvation comes from the Jews.

John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Let's go to the beginning. Does Salvation come from God?

Exodus 15:2
“The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Forget Paul. He doesn't know what he is talking about. Belief is nonsense.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31656 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says all people will see salvation.
Luke 3:6
New International Version (NIV)
6 And all people will see God’s salvation.’”[a]
Or must one be related to Abraham?
Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him,“Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.
Wait a minute. Salvation comes from the Jews.
John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Let's go to the beginning. Does Salvation come from God?
Exodus 15:2
“The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
Forget Paul. He doesn't know what he is talking about. Belief is nonsense.
wrong
word all people doesn't point to people atheists,or sinfull people being rapture by devil spirit of immorality gal 5;17-21

you don't know Bible at all,

look at Eph 1;2-12.2;8-9 and prayer of jesus for those few given Him by His Father as free gift

if Forget Paul,
also look what Jesus said John 17..whole chapter.John 16;15.1 john 5;19
1 Peter 3;22

Jesus didn't die for this world under rulership of Evin Spirit

Jesus Die for His created world of rigtheouess ones and few chosen ones

WW.leanr basics of Jesus Gospels, only blindness can blind your eyes rejecting Paul harmonious letters agout JESU SALVATION

I doubt that God will accept your word"Forget Paul" and save you because you say so???

Santa Cruz, CA

#31657 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
word all people doesn't point to people atheists,or sinfull people being rapture by devil spirit of immorality gal 5;17-21
you don't know Bible at all,
look at Eph 1;2-12.2;8-9 and prayer of jesus for those few given Him by His Father as free gift
if Forget Paul,
also look what Jesus said John 17..whole chapter.John 16;15.1 john 5;19
1 Peter 3;22
Jesus didn't die for this world under rulership of Evin Spirit
Jesus Die for His created world of rigtheouess ones and few chosen ones
WW.leanr basics of Jesus Gospels, only blindness can blind your eyes rejecting Paul harmonious letters agout JESU SALVATION
I doubt that God will accept your word"Forget Paul" and save you because you say so???
What makes your Bible babble any more relevant than mine?

Think about it. The people who wrote the Bible did not agree on salvation. If God were directing the writing of the Bible, there would be no such disagreement. What the Bible proves is that the people who wrote it were no more in agreement than you and I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Bongo 778,142
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 265,442
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min pusherman_ 560,438
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 41 min God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 57 min TexasCPChampion 16
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,329
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web