What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31645 Jul 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
for many poor scums tomorrow never come?
to have salvation is only gods Grace,
if someone is v=concern or not concern it contribute nothing to his salvation or damnation
Ask me if I care.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31646 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask me if I care.
do you think?
We are worry about you,if you care or not?

why you tell us this?

if you care only you get those benefits,?
if you don't care, only you are loser and shows how low creature you are?

Location hidden

#31647 Jul 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think?
We are worry about you,if you care or not?
why you tell us this?
if you care only you get those benefits,?
if you don't care, only you are loser and shows how low creature you are?
Non-existent benefits?

Why bother?

Location hidden

#31648 Jul 3, 2013
Jesus either saved humanity or not. Your belief in salvation is irrelevant and pointless. Besides, we don't know what any of that stuff which has been written and translated actually meant the first time around.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31649 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Jesus either saved humanity or not. Your belief in salvation is irrelevant and pointless. Besides, we don't know what any of that stuff which has been written and translated actually meant the first time around.
for you YES?
I agree because you never were under salvation,salvation does't exist for you,and true Gods grace never touch your old wicked heart

so?for you God,salvation and grace is pointless and doesn't exist,

you live like animal and die worse from animal

I pitty poor miserable american creatures like you,living without of any sense,any faith,or any moral values
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31650 Jul 4, 2013
Hi Saban:

Thank you for sharing those verses and for your input.

I fully understand that we all only know in part and we all declare in part as the word declares in, 1 Cor. 13. Many today like to just scoff, mock at one if they are wrong on an issue and they do not see that they expose themselves as well of what KIND OF SPIRIT SOME COME HERE MUCH OF IT IS DONE OUT OF HATE, MALISE, BITTERNESS, BACKBITTING AND SUCH.

I am greatful for people like you that comes with the word.

1- First, I like to say it is only by the work of the word and the Spirit that can reveal one truth. John 3, 1 Peter 1:10

2- Any conclusion must be tested over and over by the whole of the Bible.

3- Fact, none of us knows it all we all only know in part so we need to be patient with one another and only a true believer can show the true fruits of the spirit of God, Gal. 5:22-23, many expose where they are coming from in what spirit they show themselves in sad to say.

4- I wish I was always correct on doctrine and understanding but the plain fact is, I am not, none of us are and to put trust in any man is deadly when it comes to looking for truth, when we take our eyes off the Lord this is when we get into trouble this has happened to me and all of us at times. However, the difference is, do we truly learn from our errors?

5- God's word alone is given to us for correction, reproof, and instruction, 2 Tim. 3:16 God also tells us only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation 2 Tim. 3:15.

Saban, I have a question for you maybe you can help in your conclusion. Where does it state in the word of God that one can [accept Jesus and then become saved?]

God tells us He has to accept us in the beloved read, Eph. 1:4-6 can you explain those verses? Many times we believe we came to the right conclusion to find out when tested it is not in harmony with the whole of the Bible.

God tells us that Jesus has to chose us not us chosen Him by our own free will. the word [free will] is not even found in the Bible it is a faulty conclusion the main reason why is this, we are all born dead in sins and in trespasses, Eph. 2:1, Rom. 3:10-12. Man has no free will to accept Jesus the reason being a spiritually dead man cannot accept Jesus because he is spiritually dead not capable to reach out. Sure man has a free will to take a trip but this is weak at best he may want to but gets sick and there goes his free will this to is weak at best because all our plans do not come into being. However, only God has to give one spiritual life thus God gets all the glory. God has to elect us and He alone has to have mercy on us the proof of this is found in, Rom. 9:11-26. Thank you. Gary
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary,
Speaking of what churches don't tell you; most don't teach the plan of salvation we find in the Bible. Most teach a conversion that is not found in the Bible while teaching that the conversions we read about in the Bible that place one into the church of our Lord are not essential.
Man has free will in determining whether to obey or disobey God's Plan of Salvation. God wants everyone to decide to follow Him:
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
And we must all "obey the gospel":
2 Thessalonians 1:8
He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
1 Peter 4:17
For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
So many teach a "faith only" gospel, but the only location we find the words "faith only" in scripture are in James 2:24:
"You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only."
We must know how to "obey the gospel"! Peter was the first (Matt. 16:19) to present the entrance into the kingdom in Acts 2.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31651 Jul 4, 2013
Hi Dr:

I agree without God's faith we are all lost we must be born again by the word and the Spirit of God and all this takes a great work of God so we can believe on Him whom He hath sent. John 3, 1 Peter 1:10, Eph. 5:26, John 4:23.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE on Him whom He hath sent." John 6:29

It is not the work of man that can believe on the Lord the reason being, he is born dead in his sins so he will never choose God on His terms because he is dead in sins. God must take all the action in salvation thus He alone gets all the glory in salvation to all the praise goes to Him for great things He has done not great things we have done, Matthew 7:22-23. here these verses tells us that many will think they are saved by what they have done and at the end they will be shocked to hear Jesus say, depart from me you that work wickedness. God calls their good works works of wickedness the reason being, they thought that they are good enough to work out their own salvation this is called the do it your self have it your way self help gospel that exalts the pride of man it does not strip man from their sins thus their pride is still intacked sad to say this is why you will not see no fruit of the spirit with many they just show, hate, malise, soffing, backbiting, slander, and so on this is not true love, joy, meekness, kindness, longsuffering, faith, gentleness, and such, Gal. 5:22-23, Jesus tells us you will know them by their fruits and we can see many are rotten right to the very core, they cannot show true love for the true believer as the word declares in, 1 John 3:13-15, these verses tells us how you can know they are true believers and it is not by the hate they show for one another but by the love of God. Thank you. Gary
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you YES?
I agree because you never were under salvation,salvation does't exist for you,and true Gods grace never touch your old wicked heart
I pitty poor miserable american creatures like you,living without of any sense,any faith,or any moral values

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31652 Jul 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Dr:
I agree without God's faith we are all lost we must be born again by the word and the Spirit of God and all this takes a great work of God so we can believe on Him whom He hath sent. John 3, 1 Peter 1:10, Eph. 5:26, John 4:23.
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE on Him whom He hath sent." John 6:29
It is not the work of man that can believe on the Lord the reason being, he is born dead in his sins so he will never choose God on His terms because he is dead in sins. God must take all the action in salvation thus He alone gets all the glory in salvation to all the praise goes to Him for great things He has done not great things we have done, Matthew 7:22-23. here these verses tells us that many will think they are saved by what they have done and at the end they will be shocked to hear Jesus say, depart from me you that work wickedness. God calls their good works works of wickedness the reason being, they thought that they are good enough to work out their own salvation this is called the do it your self have it your way self help gospel that exalts the pride of man it does not strip man from their sins thus their pride is still intacked sad to say this is why you will not see no fruit of the spirit with many they just show, hate, malise, soffing, backbiting, slander, and so on this is not true love, joy, meekness, kindness, longsuffering, faith, gentleness, and such, Gal. 5:22-23, Jesus tells us you will know them by their fruits and we can see many are rotten right to the very core, they cannot show true love for the true believer as the word declares in, 1 John 3:13-15, these verses tells us how you can know they are true believers and it is not by the hate they show for one another but by the love of God. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
100%agree
WW doesn't have any clue,but salavtion and grace is only given by God as free gift.
who knows mybe WW is on the narrow road to be under Gods grace

Location hidden

#31653 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you YES?
Fine. Pity me all you want my friend. I am already saved. Why would I need to seek salvation?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31654 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Pity me all you want my friend. I am already saved. Why would I need to seek salvation?
who saved you mister WW?

YOU DENY BIBLE GODS SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT GIVEN TO ALL SAVED ELECTED CHILDREN BY GOD?

who saved you??
and who is your saviour?

nobody is able to seak or find salvation on his own
nobody not either you Pi Pi my poor friend?

I pray for you and your poor wretched soul

Location hidden

#31655 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who saved you mister WW?
YOU DENY BIBLE GODS SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT GIVEN TO ALL SAVED ELECTED CHILDREN BY GOD?
who saved you??
and who is your saviour?
nobody is able to seak or find salvation on his own
nobody not either you Pi Pi my poor friend?
I pray for you and your poor wretched soul
The Bible says all people will see salvation.

Luke 3:6
New International Version (NIV)
6 And all people will see God’s salvation.’”[a]

Or must one be related to Abraham?

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him,“Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

Wait a minute. Salvation comes from the Jews.

John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Let's go to the beginning. Does Salvation come from God?

Exodus 15:2
“The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Forget Paul. He doesn't know what he is talking about. Belief is nonsense.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31656 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says all people will see salvation.
Luke 3:6
New International Version (NIV)
6 And all people will see God’s salvation.’”[a]
Or must one be related to Abraham?
Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him,“Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.
Wait a minute. Salvation comes from the Jews.
John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Let's go to the beginning. Does Salvation come from God?
Exodus 15:2
“The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
Forget Paul. He doesn't know what he is talking about. Belief is nonsense.
wrong
word all people doesn't point to people atheists,or sinfull people being rapture by devil spirit of immorality gal 5;17-21

you don't know Bible at all,

look at Eph 1;2-12.2;8-9 and prayer of jesus for those few given Him by His Father as free gift

if Forget Paul,
also look what Jesus said John 17..whole chapter.John 16;15.1 john 5;19
1 Peter 3;22

Jesus didn't die for this world under rulership of Evin Spirit

Jesus Die for His created world of rigtheouess ones and few chosen ones

WW.leanr basics of Jesus Gospels, only blindness can blind your eyes rejecting Paul harmonious letters agout JESU SALVATION

I doubt that God will accept your word"Forget Paul" and save you because you say so???

Location hidden

#31657 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
word all people doesn't point to people atheists,or sinfull people being rapture by devil spirit of immorality gal 5;17-21
look at Eph 1;2-12.2;8-9 and prayer of jesus for those few given Him by His Father as free gift
if Forget Paul,
1 Peter 3;22
WW.leanr basics of Jesus Gospels, only blindness can blind your eyes rejecting Paul harmonious letters agout JESU SALVATION
I doubt that God will accept your word"Forget Paul" and save you because you say so???
What makes your Bible babble any more relevant than mine?

Think about it. The people who wrote the Bible did not agree on salvation. If God were directing the writing of the Bible, there would be no such disagreement. What the Bible proves is that the people who wrote it were no more in agreement than you and I.

Location hidden

#31658 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
if Forget Paul,
1 Peter 3;22
Paul is the least authoriative writer in the Bible. In fact, Paul is a confused and deeply flawed individual which comes out in much of the opinions he expounded.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#31659 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is the least authoriative writer in the Bible. In fact, Paul is a confused and deeply flawed individual which comes out in much of the opinions he expounded.
According to Paul's own Epistles in the bible:

Paul never once quotes a single thing in "The Gospels".
Paul never quotes Jesus.
Paul admits to never meeting Jesus (contradicting the fabrication in Luke)
Paul places his opinion above "Angels sent from God'.
Paul knows nothing about Jesus other than the "resurrection".
Paul knows nothing about Judaism.
Paul claims to be Benjamite Hebrew (a 'lost' tribe) NOT a Jew.
Paul admits to being a Murderer.
Paul admits to being a Liar.
Paul admits to being a Fraud.
Paul admits to being a Thief.

Only a lunatic or an imbecile would listen to a scumbag like Paul.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31660 Jul 5, 2013
Hi Bible:

Thank you for your input. Yes, you are correct of course that it is all of God's grace and mercy that saves anyone of us. The true gospel strips mankind from their pride and mankind does not like this at all! So what they come up with is a man centered do it your self help salvation plan that has been made more into the image of man's pride of a works gospel. This is what the churches have in common that is, a gospel that centers around the pride of man and it can be very subtle so much so if it were possible these false gospels would fool the very elect, Matthew 24:24.

For example, this is why there are so many different kinds of denominations today there was no Catholic church, Baptist, Luthern, Methodist, and on and on. The Bible just called them "Christ-in" Christians. Man came up with these other names to show that they believe the creeds of this denomination or that now we know they cannot be all right could they? No, the sad thing is they put their creeds above the very word of God thus they only go so far and they stop, they will not allow for the Bible to correct these churches because most believe that they have arrived when the fact is, the believer is a forever learning and relearning and making adjustments when shown to be in error these churches never do this. The Bible tells us that it is given for correction, instruction, reproof and so on, 2 Tim. 3:16. The churches have gone so prideful they believe they are beyond any correction from the word of God.

This is what is called [growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ] the believer should be forever growing in a better understanding of the word of God. No one knows it all the word of God is the infinite mind of God, 2 Cor. 4:3-5 It is the very image of God Himself. Most people do not know this and they just do not believe this fact that the word of God became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:1-9.

The sad thing to see is people thinking they know what salvation is but when tested by the word and shown where they are in error concerning this point or that what they do is lash out and call names this shows they have no true desire for truth the true believer does not mind at all if one can show him where he is in error they are very greatful because their only desire is to know truth it is no pride issue at all with the true believer if he is truly born again he will respond by the fruits of the spirit not by the power of their flesh. Mankind, all of us are born very proudful and we want it our way so Satan will give us whatever gospel that is to our liken. Now the fact is, one cannot even repent unless God grants them the gift to repent to acknowledge truth and if God does not grant them this they will be taken captive by Satan at his will, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. Now most people hate this fact because it leaves [self] out of the equation does it not? We do not like to wait upon God.

God tells us, It is good for a man to both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. Lam. 3:26

Many want a do it your self , have it your way self help gospel that lifts up the pride of man so they come up with a gospel that all you have to do is reach out, Jesus did it all for you but it takes your power to reach out and claim it and come on down let's make a deal type of salvation reach out bow your heads no one looking around say this prayer and when you leave this church you can know that you have been saved.

What did they really do? ALL THAT THESE POOR SOULS HAVE DONE IS JUST [JOIN UP].

Jesus tells us in, John 15:16 you have NOT chosen me but I have chosen you,,," God also tells us that it is NOT the will of man that saves you but the mercy of God, Rom. 9:16, God also tells us that it is not the will of man nor of flesh but of God that saves, John 1. Thank you. Gary
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
100%agree

Location hidden

#31661 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Paul's own Epistles in the bible:
Paul never once quotes a single thing in "The Gospels".
Paul never quotes Jesus.
Paul admits to never meeting Jesus (contradicting the fabrication in Luke)
Paul places his opinion above "Angels sent from God'.
Paul knows nothing about Jesus other than the "resurrection".
Paul knows nothing about Judaism.
Paul claims to be Benjamite Hebrew (a 'lost' tribe) NOT a Jew.
Paul admits to being a Murderer.
Paul admits to being a Liar.
Paul admits to being a Fraud.
Paul admits to being a Thief.
Only a lunatic or an imbecile would listen to a scumbag like Paul.
Mostly true. The last line is interesting. Did you know that many otherwise perfectly normal and respectable people accept Paul's letters as "the Word of God" without even questioning the validity of such a statement. Given the facts you posted above, one could only consider Paul's letters to be "the word of Paul." I wouldn't go as far as you have on that. I am happy to read Paul's thought's. When we take away false deification, we are left with the totally human Paul, the one who is like us, badly flawed in many ways.

Location hidden

#31662 Jul 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Bible:
Thank you for your input. Yes, you are correct of course that it is all of God's grace and mercy that saves anyone of us. The true gospel strips mankind from their pride and mankind does not like this at all! So what they come up with is a man centered do it your self help salvation plan that has been made more into the image of man's pride of a works gospel. This is what the churches have in common that is, a gospel that centers around the pride of man and it can be very subtle so much so if it were possible these false gospels would fool the very elect, Matthew 24:24.
For example, this is why there are so many different kinds of denominations today there was no Catholic church, Baptist, Luthern, Methodist, and on and on. The Bible just called them "Christ-in" Christians. Man came up with these other names to show that they believe the creeds of this denomination or that now we know they cannot be all right could they? No, the sad thing is they put their creeds above the very word of God thus they only go so far and they stop, they will not allow for the Bible to correct these churches because most believe that they have arrived when the fact is, the believer is a forever learning and relearning and making adjustments when shown to be in error these churches never do this. The Bible tells us that it is given for correction, instruction, reproof and so on, 2 Tim. 3:16. The churches have gone so prideful they believe they are beyond any correction from the word of God.
This is what is called [growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ] the believer should be forever growing in a better understanding of the word of God. No one knows it all the word of God is the infinite mind of God, 2 Cor. 4:3-5 It is the very image of God Himself. Most people do not know this and they just do not believe this fact that the word of God became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:1-9.
The sad thing to see is people thinking they know what salvation is but when tested by the word and shown where they are in error concerning this point or that what they do is lash out and call names this shows they have no true desire for truth the true believer does not mind at all if one can show him where he is in error they are very greatful because their only desire is to know truth it is no pride issue at all with the true believer if he is truly born again he will respond by the fruits of the spirit not by the power of their flesh. Mankind, all of us are born very proudful and we want it our way so Satan will give us whatever gospel that is to our liken. Now the fact is, one cannot even repent unless God grants them the gift to repent to acknowledge truth and if God does not grant them this they will be taken captive by Satan at his will, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. Now most people hate this fact because it leaves [self] out of the equation does it not? We do not like to wait upon God.
God tells us, It is good for a man to both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. Lam. 3:26
Many want a do it your self , have it your way self help gospel that lifts up the pride of man so they come up with a gospel that all you have to do is reach out, Jesus did it all for you but it takes your power to reach out and claim it and come on down let's make a deal type of salvation reach out bow your heads no one looking around say this prayer and when you leave this church you can know that you have been saved.
What did they really do? ALL THAT THESE POOR SOULS HAVE DONE IS JUST [JOIN UP].
Jesus tells us in, John 15:16 you have NOT chosen me but I have chosen you,,," God also tells us that it is NOT the will of man that saves you but the mercy of God, Rom. 9:16, God also tells us that it is not the will of man nor of flesh but of God that saves, John 1. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
The Bible is NOT God.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#31663 Jul 5, 2013
Hi Bible:

Thank you. The sad fact is, most people do not believe the Bible is the word of God, the Bible tells us how they Bible came into being,[Holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them]

Many will say Paul said this and he was wrong or John did not say this or that he was just a man he was just teaching what was taking place in his day.

Things like this many will say which shows to the true believer these dear souls really have no clue it is all the word of God. God told Jeremiah to write every word God says in a book and so Jeremiah did according to what God spoke word for word, Jer. 36:1-2.

God also tells us that only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Time. 3:15-16.

So when they say Paul said this or John said that no! It is all God's word, God spoke to them by His Spirit and His power what to write down so it was the Spirit of God that spoke this is why 2 Cor. 4:3-5 tells us that the word of God is the very image of God Himself. The unsaved has no clue of this truth sad to say because it must be revealed to them by God's Spirit and that can only happen when God applies His word to that heart and saves him when God sets His Spirit inside of him making him or her born again by the word and the Spirit, John 3, and 4, 1 Peter 1:10.

So the true believer will always bow down to the power of the word of God for the word became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1. Those who are not saved will read the Bible like any other book not knowing that the Bible is not like any other book it is a spiritual book and only those born of the word and the Spirit will know this fact. Those not saved will just intellectualize the word of God just like any other book, the gospel, the Bible tells us that it is HID to them that are lost, 2 Cor. 4:3-5. They will show a very low view of the word of God by what they say of the word of God they will look at the writer of some of the books and put them down not knowing that Paul, John, Luke all spoke under the Spirit of God ALL scriptures not just some of it, the Bible tells us is God breathed, 2 Tim. 3:16. Now if one is not saved they will kick, and buck, these truth's in the word of God they will lash out at the person declaring this truth not knowing that they are really lashing out at the truth of the word of God. They will not slander the message they will slander the messenger and if he is quoting from the word of God really they are slandering the message of the word also sad to say, the true believer prays for these dear souls and hopes nothing but the highest good for them and that would be salvation. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
100%agree
WW doesn't have any clue,but salavtion and grace is only given by God as free gift.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#31664 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly true. The last line is interesting. Did you know that many otherwise perfectly normal and respectable people accept Paul's letters as "the Word of God" without even questioning the validity of such a statement. Given the facts you posted above, one could only consider Paul's letters to be "the word of Paul." I wouldn't go as far as you have on that. I am happy to read Paul's thought's. When we take away false deification, we are left with the totally human Paul, the one who is like us, badly flawed in many ways.
Agreed.
Still, anyone who thinks Paul's letters (or anything else) are "God's Words" is a lunatic or stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Double Fine 36,169
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min ffj 988,400
How did black people get here ( economically) 4 hr Johnny 58
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 688,468
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 6 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 hr scienceanswersall 619,813
More from around the web