What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31512 Jun 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you should go there. Nice place. Try not to get killed.
faster can get killed those who try to kills persons like BJL or dr Shrink

also your advice doesn't work

Heavenly Jerusalem is open without of key lack, only stops all criminals,gays,fornicators and all wicked sinners,stops them to enter living them in complete darkness,dark like tons of black coal mine 2000 feet under ground

so?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31513 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
BTW USA - you forgot to answer a question I posed to you the other day.
What is the difference between your "God", which is an image described by other men, and one that is imagined solely by an individual?
simple
you have no clue, not even knowing Bible basics,

also go away, and don't make tired people reading your cheap crap
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31514 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand how you would prefer this to Self, instead of the "arrogance" it speaks of.
Self is not arrogance, but understanding why one does things the way they do.
FYI - no one should measure themselves upto anyone else. Looks like you failed when trying to measure up to "Paul".
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
Please post Jesus' teaching that shows what "Paul" stated is correct.
"Self is not arrogance" smh
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31515 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
As "Paul" expresses here - we utilize the Self to accomplish these "mind games".
Self - learn it, live it, love it.
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
You're caught up in some "mind games" alright.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31516 Jun 18, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
So the only thing you got out of the scripture was loving your fleshly self?
2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise
Very good!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31517 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

I can understand how you would prefer this to Self, instead of the "arrogance" it speaks of.
Self is not arrogance, but understanding why one does things the way they do.
FYI - no one should measure themselves upto anyone else. Looks like you failed when trying to measure up to "Paul".
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
Please post Jesus' teaching that shows what "Paul" stated is correct.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 5:8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
- non-answer/unrelated - "Mark" is talking about demons.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
- non-answer - has nothing to do with the discussion of Self.
- why would you think it does?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- once again - this is not about the Self, but arrogance. Please try to stay focussed.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie coming from you. I never said Paul was more "enlightened" than Jesus. First off, I would never call my Lord and Christ "enlightened".
I never said you did. I asked why you think he is, since you quote him more often than Jesus.

Hey - what about the teaching by Jesus, that shows "Paul" is right?

[QUOTE who="USA Born"]<quoted text>
Can you show one scripture where Jesus teaches against Paul's teaching.
And there it is.....since you can't supply one, you have to throw it back on me to prove your error in understanding.
- Sorry, I've already shown plenty that you do have an error in your theology of man-made texts. Stop trying to put your faults onto me.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show one scripture where Jesus says we must know and love ourselves. If you can't find it per se, maybe you just made that up.
No.

I don't help lazy people who refuse to research things for themselves. Yes USA, like you.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31518 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
BTW USA - you forgot to answer a question I posed to you the other day.
What is the difference between your "God", which is an image described by other men, and one that is imagined solely by an individual?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the difference between my God and someone elses. A difference in some people could be that some lead people to the scriptures and others lead away.
That's right - you don't, because there is none.

Man made religion, and have tried to define "God", yet have been unsuccessful.

Move past the words and understand their meanings.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31519 Jun 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
simple
you have no clue, not even knowing Bible basics,
also go away, and don't make tired people reading your cheap crap
I never asked you to read anything by me.

DOH!!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31520 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I can understand how you would prefer this to Self, instead of the "arrogance" it speaks of.
Self is not arrogance, but understanding why one does things the way they do.
FYI - no one should measure themselves upto anyone else. Looks like you failed when trying to measure up to "Paul".
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?
Please post Jesus' teaching that shows what "Paul" stated is correct.
<quoted text>
- non-answer/unrelated - "Mark" is talking about demons.
<quoted text>
- non-answer - has nothing to do with the discussion of Self.
- why would you think it does?
<quoted text>
- once again - this is not about the Self, but arrogance. Please try to stay focussed.
<quoted text>
And there it is.....since you can't supply one, you have to throw it back on me to prove your error in understanding.
- Sorry, I've already shown plenty that you do have an error in your theology of man-made texts. Stop trying to put your faults onto me.
<quoted text>
No.
I don't help lazy people who refuse to research things for themselves. Yes USA, like you.
I know they were talking about demons. Christ spoke of satan. These are also what Paul spoke of I posted. Not good enough for you, too bad. So blind you can't see the simple things.
Believe me, I would never turn to you for anything, never have.
What text are you reading that isn't man made? Is it all coming from your imagination? You are a self loving pompous wind bag.
Go have a discussion with yourself. It is the only person you can convince.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31521 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
BTW USA - you forgot to answer a question I posed to you the other day.
What is the difference between your "God", which is an image described by other men, and one that is imagined solely by an individual?
<quoted text>
That's right - you don't, because there is none.
Man made religion, and have tried to define "God", yet have been unsuccessful.
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
So you're the all knowing now. I don't know the difference between the God of the Bible and those gods others worship because I don't care. The Word has gone out throughout the world just as Jesus said it would. You can accept or deny. I know who I serve. It is obvious who you serve as well.
If you read the OT and the NT, you would know who God is. There is a living God who created all things. If you want to believe there is not, who cares.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31522 Jun 18, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they were talking about demons. Christ spoke of satan. These are also what Paul spoke of I posted. Not good enough for you, too bad. So blind you can't see the simple things.
Believe me, I would never turn to you for anything, never have.
What text are you reading that isn't man made? Is it all coming from your imagination? You are a self loving pompous wind bag.
Go have a discussion with yourself. It is the only person you can convince.
What - unable to show where Jesus taught the same as you claim "Paul" had? I figured you couldn't, except for showing "Paul" teaching about the Spirit - like Jesus.

But you even failed at that, because you would rather use "Paul" than Jesus.

I must've hit a nerve, if all you can muster up - is your response above - which isn't even relative to our discussion. Just more redirection.

*sighs*
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31523 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
What - unable to show where Jesus taught the same as you claim "Paul" had? I figured you couldn't, except for showing "Paul" teaching about the Spirit - like Jesus.
But you even failed at that, because you would rather use "Paul" than Jesus.
I must've hit a nerve, if all you can muster up - is your response above - which isn't even relative to our discussion. Just more redirection.
*sighs*
Don't even think someone like you can re-direct me. Your condemning spirit shows you cannot find it in yourself to obey the greatest commandment or the one like it, that Jesus spoke of.
I answered that question for WW, who the post was originally for, then you. If you don't like the answer or can't understand it, too bad.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31527 Jun 19, 2013
Thanks for responding.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're the all knowing now.

No - you have me confused with someone else. I never claimed to be, but you sure seem to have dwelled on it a bit, because you made this post.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the difference between the God of the Bible and those gods others worship because I don't care.
Of course you don't. Research is your enemy. I understand.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word has gone out throughout the world just as Jesus said it would. You can accept or deny.

I've accept all of what Jesus taught, but you haven't, yet exclaim you do.

You seem confused on what Jesus taught.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who I serve.
Good for you.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious who you serve as well.
It is? And who do you think I serve?

Please post proof.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the OT and the NT, you would know who God is.
I have, but I disagree.

This ancient text states "God" was a mistake.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-long.htm...
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a living God who created all things.

Yes - Jesus stated it also here:
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to believe there is not, who cares.
It appears you do care, otherwise you wouldn't have commented.

What ever you do think you know of me, you are more than likely incorrect.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31528 Jun 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Thanks for responding.
<quoted text>
No - you have me confused with someone else. I never claimed to be, but you sure seem to have dwelled on it a bit, because you made this post.
<quoted text>
Of course you don't. Research is your enemy. I understand.
<quoted text>
I've accept all of what Jesus taught, but you haven't, yet exclaim you do.
You seem confused on what Jesus taught.
<quoted text>
Good for you.
<quoted text>
It is? And who do you think I serve?
Please post proof.
<quoted text>
I have, but I disagree.
This ancient text states "God" was a mistake.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-long.htm...
<quoted text>
Yes - Jesus stated it also here:
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
<quoted text>
It appears you do care, otherwise you wouldn't have commented.
What ever you do think you know of me, you are more than likely incorrect.
hi DO DO PEE PEE
how many minutes you readed Bible today?

We don't have to know anything about you,
you are just cyber clown mutt, not existing in the changes of this world by God

you are mutt,no face,no guts, not farts, not man or women,just POS on the cyber speace,talking bunch ow wrothless crap without of any clue who GOD IS AS SUPREME FORCES OF ALL UNIVERSES,

just dissapear,and nobody will miss you,or say goodbye

you are like cyber priest idiot BLL,
bambling to others about how much they hate him, but now only hell knows where this guys is;maybe executed by commited crimes,or in prison high security Supermax for raping own daughter

just flush yourselves from here,whorever where you are now?
I figure you live night time in the trush dumpster,and day time you post from stolen library computer,insanity nonsense,crap, and all kind of BS difficult to imagine

he heeeeeeeeeeeee you fail this conguest on this topic under dr Shrink direct Supervission

to get out more faster from here,catch my few farts? malakija

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31529 Jun 19, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're an expert on the bronze age. You even change word definitions to make your blasphemy true.
It is you who is a liar. If you want to eat a lizard, who cares. If you think the traditions of men make the Law any less the Law, that is your opinion.
YOU WROTE:
Please show why Jesus is disregarding the Law of Moses by refusing to observe the traditions. Is Jesus a Liar? Jesus says he didn't come to change the Law.
What? You say Jesus disregarded the Law, not me. God gave the Law to Moses. How can Jesus be without sin if He broke or changed the Law He came to fulfill? I agree Jesus asked us to follow Him. His words are clear.
Jesus said he would fulfill the Law of the Prophets with regard to prophetic utterances. Jesus disregarded the dietary requirements of the law along with many other things. Was Jesus a liar?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#31531 Jun 20, 2013
beckybenson wrote:
From Sister Becky,
Greetings you Dear I am Mrs Becky Benson an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$4.5,000,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for God's work, I found your profile from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, My Dear Repiy here is my email address: [email protected]
i await your urgent reply.
your Sister In Christ.
Sister Becky Benson,
LOL! And you even Tmailed me! You're desperate! Here, same reply I gave you back in Oct. 21,2012 - the first time you posted this, Mrs. Sock:

"Hey, I have a bridge I can sell you, the Verrazano Narrows...what an investment, with tolls set to jump to $12.00 per crossing, with the high volume of traffic per day you'll be rollin' in it in no time.

Whaddaya say?"
;)

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...
;)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31532 Jun 20, 2013
beckybenson wrote:
From Sister Becky,
Greetings you Dear I am Mrs Becky Benson an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$4.5,000,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for God's work, I found your profile from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, My Dear Repiy here is my email address: [email protected]
i await your urgent reply.
your Sister In Christ.
Sister Becky Benson,
linda akeem benson,your criminal husband never had any penny to buy pack of cigarettes?you dumb cow?
your boy friend is thrown now in jail, but you rambling like hure around trying to sell this BS
I can donate you full bucket of horse dung,

look for solutions to God,and get a hell away from this world face with your criminal stupid brain
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31533 Jun 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said he would fulfill the Law of the Prophets with regard to prophetic utterances. Jesus disregarded the dietary requirements of the law along with many other things. Was Jesus a liar?
Why do you always ask "was Jesus a liar"? You cannot show one scripture where Jesus changes the law or fulfills it only in regard to "prophetic utterances". These are your words, not His.

Mathew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Heaven and earth have not passed. I don't get the difficulty. You can't just make things up along the way. If you want to prove what Jesus said in the scriptures, show the scriptures.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31534 Jun 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! And you even Tmailed me! You're desperate! Here, same reply I gave you back in Oct. 21,2012 - the first time you posted this, Mrs. Sock:
"Hey, I have a bridge I can sell you, the Verrazano Narrows...what an investment, with tolls set to jump to $12.00 per crossing, with the high volume of traffic per day you'll be rollin' in it in no time.
Whaddaya say?"
;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...
;)
Hi Senecus. Are people still falling for this stuff?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31535 Jun 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
What - unable to show where Jesus taught the same as you claim "Paul" had? I figured you couldn't, except for showing "Paul" teaching about the Spirit - like Jesus.
But you even failed at that, because you would rather use "Paul" than Jesus.
I must've hit a nerve, if all you can muster up - is your response above - which isn't even relative to our discussion. Just more redirection.
*sighs*
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even think someone like you can re-direct me.
I can't redirect you, but only point you to the facts.

Only you can make any change to your belief.

DOH!
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Your condemning spirit shows you cannot find it in yourself to obey the greatest commandment or the one like it, that Jesus spoke of.
I can't? Wrong.

Why is it that you can't believe in all of what Jesus taught? With this statement, you sure seem to want to believe Jesus, ut for some reason, you won't because other men told you, that you shouldn't.

And you think I have redirected you in your belief? You are mistaken.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that question for WW, who the post was originally for, then you.

Non-answers and diversion don't qualify as answering.

Next time, if there is one, use more honesty when posting.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like the answer or can't understand it, too bad.
What answer? You'll have to supply one that is understandable first.

Whatcha got? Wanna try again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min 07 Mustang 7,161
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Aura Mytha 123,327
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Huh 982,215
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web