Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31467 Jun 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the God of Genesis is not the God of the New Testament?
Exactly.

Location hidden

#31468 Jun 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the God of Genesis is not the God of the New Testament?
You have an evil twist on scripture. If you hate the scriptures concerning the past, you will really hate them concerning the present and future.
I don't worship the god you have made up in your head.
You judge God a murderer but say you are a Christian. Just what satan would want you to say. Oh wait, you probably have made up a new one of those to. If you believe Jesus, then you have to believe there is an adversary. You can't have it both ways.
Satan did not exist in The Book of Genesis either. You don't know your Bible very well do you.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#31469 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dodging the issues presented. Your God is too small. Your God is a liar and murders people on a whim.
https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.as...
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#31470 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
If the God of the NT is different than the God of the NT, exactly who was the prophesy listed throughout the OT pointing to if it wasn't Jesus Christ?
Three Dog Bite

Pittsfield, MA

#31471 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan did not exist in The Book of Genesis either. You don't know your Bible very well do you.
He exists in you and that dirty little divot of yours. You don't know the normal functions of your body very well, do you?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31472 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me bro.
Have you considered visiting a good therapist?
it seems bro,you sniff farts from rats a...es?
bad development,rather make you more dirty canals little animal
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31473 Jun 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If the God of the NT is different than the God of the NT, exactly who was the prophesy listed throughout the OT pointing to if it wasn't Jesus Christ?
God of OT was Father God alone,who informed people about comming of His one begotten son Jesus Christ Isaiah 9;5
El Gibbor-prince of Peace,King of Kings is not EL SHADDAI- ANCINET OF THE DAYS SUPREME GRANDFATHER OF ALL CREATED SOULS

even Jesus said"My Father is greater then I am"

also Jesus never is or was G-D HaSheme Yahveh of OT"

Bible doesn't support your claims traped in the spiritual wickedness of devil spirit
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31474 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
read closer Genesis 1
you were not in the heaven this time,to know that satan wasn't before earthly life creation

you are just simple BS,not knowing Scriputure,or spiritual logics
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31475 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dodging the issues presented. Your God is too small. Your God is a liar and murders people on a whim.
What issue. You don't believe in God and I do. I believe everything in the scriptures. There is nothing impossible for the true, living God.
Why haven't you answered any of my questions? I'll ask again.

Why did Jesus come and dwell on the earth?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31476 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are and idiot. All you have to do is read Genesis. You are uneducated about scripture starting in Genesis and ending with the Book of Revelation.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31477 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
You have created your own god in your own image.

Location hidden

#31478 Jun 17, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Having problems addressing the issues? Is your Jesus a liar?

He didn't change the Law of Moses huh?

Mark 7: 6 He replied,“Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[b]
8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”

9 And he continued,“You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe[c] your own traditions! 10 For Moses said,‘Honor your father and mother,’[d] and,‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’[e] 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

18 “Are you so dull?” he asked.“Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.”(In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

You are very funny.

Location hidden

#31479 Jun 17, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.

Location hidden

#31480 Jun 17, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
What issue. You don't believe in God and I do. I believe everything in the scriptures. There is nothing impossible for the true, living God.
Why haven't you answered any of my questions? I'll ask again.
Why did Jesus come and dwell on the earth?
I have answered your questions. You haven't been paying attention.

To fulfill the Law which means make it whole again.

Luke 24:44 He said to them,“This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Remember I asked you what it meant to fulfill the Law?

Location hidden

#31481 Jun 17, 2013
What sums up the Law of the Prophets?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31482 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Having problems addressing the issues? Is your Jesus a liar?
He didn't change the Law of Moses huh?
Mark 7: 6 He replied,“Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:
“‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[b]
8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”
9 And he continued,“You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe[c] your own traditions! 10 For Moses said,‘Honor your father and mother,’[d] and,‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’[e] 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”
18 “Are you so dull?” he asked.“Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.”(In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)
You are very funny.
Again, they were not talking about the Law.

Mark 7:5 5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
Defile means injesting possible bacteria, disease etc.
You say you are a Christian then why don't you believe what Jesus said? Why can't you understand His teachings?
Mathew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31483 Jun 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
their progresive prophecies valid still in 21 century
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31484 Jun 17, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, they were not talking about the Law.
Mark 7:5 5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
Defile means injesting possible bacteria, disease etc.
You say you are a Christian then why don't you believe what Jesus said? Why can't you understand His teachings?
Mathew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
you are doing good job

only never forget
dr Shrink is WATCH DOG of this thread,and everyday watching all of you and rants all those who are misleaded by teachings of primitive Churches posessed by devil spirit

so
Dr Shrink keep run this topic, in past, yeasterday today,tommorrow till appointed time by god will pass away

ALSO EXCLUDE YOUR DREAMS TO BE bongo on this topic

you only temporaly bambling like BLL,and will depart,dissapear without of memories
BUT DR SHRINK WAS HER, IS HERE,AND BE HERE-AS HUMBLE CHILD OF GOD APPOINTED DIRECTLY BY GOD TO HIS ETERNAL GLORY

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#31485 Jun 17, 2013
THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM CITY OF GOD

There is wonderful city,beautiful,bright abd fair;
The Throne of God is in it and the glory of god is thre,
And Oh,the joy of knowing,as the lord redeemed can know,
While through the tribulation of the earthly life they go,

There shall be no more toiling,thre shall be no more care;

There shall be no more crying,hunger,fears,or tears
there shall be no more heartache,through the eternal years!

And in wonderful city there shall be no more night
forever and forever the Lamb shall be its light.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31486 Jun 17, 2013
For some reason I cannot post as usual.
WW asked
Me said
I'm not sure what you mean by "sums up".

Now please clarify a few things for me.

You say Christ came to make the Law whole. What does that mean?

You said that the God of Genesis is not the same God of the NT. When did that god emerge in scripture.

You said satan didn't exist in Genisis. When did he first emerge also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Liam 579,076
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 270,121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min His Hollines dr S... 609,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Christian with Jesus 817,586
Looking for a male friend? 1 hr Ivan 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 1 hr Joe 16
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 1 hr Swamp Fox 240
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web