What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31444 Jun 15, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! This is not what the Bible says, anywhere. Please provide even one scripture where Jesus disagreed with the Law.
You truly do not know the scriptures.
It amazes me that someone can claim to know scripture then come to a conclusion like that.
You will never find a scripture to show that Jesus disobeyed or changed any of the Law because it never happened.
Here is the most famous one.

Mark 7:14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said,“Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”[16][f]

vs.

Clean and Unclean Food

Leviticus 11 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Say to the Israelites:‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.

4 “‘There are some that only chew the cud or only have a divided hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you. 5 The hyrax, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 6 The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you...

Jesus lied? Jesus did not observe the Law of Moses.

Location hidden

#31445 Jun 15, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read the scripture I posted? Did you read anything about commandments? You say you know them but it is more than obvious you don't. Maybe this will help.
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually
There were no commandments. The Law of Moses did not exist. How do you reconcile this?

Location hidden

#31446 Jun 15, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Bananas. I have refuted your nonsense repeatedly by citing book, chapter and verse(s), and I believe it was you who said I was posting a lot of spam, etc. You might not think so if you bothered to READ those citations, oh but of course then you might have to acknowledge that you are deliberately twisting, distorting and otherwise misrepresenting what the Bible really does say and really does not say. Since your goal is to hurt Christians, naturally you're not about to read that which contradicts your trash.
As for BELITTLING you--you've got it coming. Anyone who has known me online for any length of time could tell you that I will treat with respect and gentleness any postwriter, etc., as long as I believe said postwriter is asking SINCERE questions. But YOU don't. From the very first post of yours I read, it was obvious that you're only out to jerk us around, and I'm not about to apologize for giving as good as we get. Try behaving courteously--INCLUDING giving respectful replies to questions posed to you, instead of just ignoring them--and see what response you get.
More lies and condemnations. When are you going to address the issues I've brought up?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31448 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no commandments. The Law of Moses did not exist. How do you reconcile this?
The Bible says what it says. What's to "reconcile"?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31449 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the most famous one.
Mark 7:14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said,“Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”[16][f]
vs.
Clean and Unclean Food
Leviticus 11 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2 “Say to the Israelites:‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.
4 “‘There are some that only chew the cud or only have a divided hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you. 5 The hyrax, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 6 The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you...
Jesus lied? Jesus did not observe the Law of Moses.
The answer is in the very scripture you posted. You have to keep it in context. They were discussing "tradition" not the Law. It was about not washing your hands before eating, not what you could eat.
Why does your understanding of scripture end up questioning whether Jesus is a liar or not. You've concluded that God is a murderer. That in itself should tell you that you are not understanding.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31450 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why Christ came? Christ fulfilled the Law because no man could. All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.
"For while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us".
"We love Him because He FIRST loved us".

Location hidden

#31451 Jun 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says what it says. What's to "reconcile"?
The people of God needed commandments and laws in order to have an ethical system. Since no such system existed, the God of Genesis was unjust and unworthy of worship. Furthermore, he murdered innocent women and children along with all sentient beings while throwing some kind of childish temper tantrum. Later this God showed remorse.

That's some God you worship buddy.

Location hidden

#31452 Jun 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why Christ came? Christ fulfilled the Law because no man could. All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.
"For while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us".
"We love Him because He FIRST loved us".
What does fulfillment of the Law mean? Which Law was Jesus talking about?

Location hidden

#31453 Jun 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is in the very scripture you posted. You have to keep it in context. They were discussing "tradition" not the Law. It was about not washing your hands before eating, not what you could eat.
Why does your understanding of scripture end up questioning whether Jesus is a liar or not. You've concluded that God is a murderer. That in itself should tell you that you are not understanding.
Jesus disregarded the Law thus changing it. Was Jesus a liar? Was the God of Genesis a murderer?

Let me reconcile this for you.

1. The Bible is non-linear. The flood myth in Genesis is a teaching story meant to make people fear God and follow the ethical system proscribed in The Law of Moses. The people who wrote The Law of Moses believed in a vengeful God but one who rewarded obedience. This type of love, if you may call it such, is conditional.

2. No, Jesus was not a liar. Fulfillment meant making the law whole again by pointing out how the impostors sitting on the throne of Moses imposed pointless laws. The only thing Jesus expounded upon in the Gospels were the Ten Commandments. The first two he called the greatest out of which all the Law of the Prophets came.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31455 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge much? Matthew 7:1
my time is to precious to Judge scums and gays like you,

just f...you you waistful POS rambling only around to mock scoof ,accuse and post BS

read Bible you stupid gay, repent,pray, read Bible,and vry for mercy,

because very soon true judgement throw your filthy a.....to the mud
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31456 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus disregarded the Law thus changing it. Was Jesus a liar? Was the God of Genesis a murderer?
Let me reconcile this for you.
1. The Bible is non-linear. The flood myth in Genesis is a teaching story meant to make people fear God and follow the ethical system proscribed in The Law of Moses. The people who wrote The Law of Moses believed in a vengeful God but one who rewarded obedience. This type of love, if you may call it such, is conditional.
2. No, Jesus was not a liar. Fulfillment meant making the law whole again by pointing out how the impostors sitting on the throne of Moses imposed pointless laws. The only thing Jesus expounded upon in the Gospels were the Ten Commandments. The first two he called the greatest out of which all the Law of the Prophets came.
change topic you dumb butt and flat stupid head
You know s...you eat s... and you die like waistful s..

Location hidden

#31457 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
just f...you you waistful POS rambling only around to mock scoof ,accuse and post BS
Your opinion of me is irrelevant. I don't care. ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#31458 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
change topic you dumb butt and flat stupid head
You know s...you eat s... and you die like waistful s..
What are you? Eight years old?

GROW UP!!!!

Location hidden

#31459 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You better stick to comic books which are more your speed bro. Leave the Bible alone.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31461 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of me is irrelevant. I don't care. ROTFLMAO
yea
you do
dr shrink is your nightmare,and day halucinations
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31462 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you? Eight years old?
GROW UP!!!!
more 8.1/2 years old
left to 100

rather you have to grow to the size of smelling sweet farts of your old pal dr Shrink
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#31463 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You better stick to comic books which are more your speed bro. Leave the Bible alone.
bible is my wife,
and divorce is forbidden by my beloved Father God

you tempt people like satan tempted Jesus
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#31464 Jun 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of God needed commandments and laws in order to have an ethical system. Since no such system existed, the God of Genesis was unjust and unworthy of worship. Furthermore, he murdered innocent women and children along with all sentient beings while throwing some kind of childish temper tantrum. Later this God showed remorse.
That's some God you worship buddy.
Are you saying the God of Genesis is not the God of the New Testament?
You have an evil twist on scripture. If you hate the scriptures concerning the past, you will really hate them concerning the present and future.
I don't worship the god you have made up in your head.
You judge God a murderer but say you are a Christian. Just what satan would want you to say. Oh wait, you probably have made up a new one of those to. If you believe Jesus, then you have to believe there is an adversary. You can't have it both ways.

Location hidden

#31465 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
you do
dr shrink is your nightmare,and day halucinations
I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me bro.

Have you considered visiting a good therapist?

Location hidden

#31466 Jun 16, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the God of Genesis is not the God of the New Testament?
You have an evil twist on scripture. If you hate the scriptures concerning the past, you will really hate them concerning the present and future.
I don't worship the god you have made up in your head.
You judge God a murderer but say you are a Christian. Just what satan would want you to say. Oh wait, you probably have made up a new one of those to. If you believe Jesus, then you have to believe there is an adversary. You can't have it both ways.
You are dodging the issues presented. Your God is too small. Your God is a liar and murders people on a whim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 864,616
The Christian Atheist debate 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,997
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min Doctor REALITY 6,300
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min Neelakaran 7,498
Danny regular at spillway 21 min peaceLilly 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 612,905
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 34 min gina 369
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min disciple 599,636
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 6,462
More from around the web