|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, by your own admission, it doesn't exist.
hi?

WW
great time to take responsibility and confess loud all your shortfalls,repent and beg God for mercy,before Armagedon jump on you filthy moral abominable poor neck?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

THE WORLD'BIBLE

Christ has not earthly hands to do His earthly work today;
He has no fee but our feet to lead man in His way

He has not earthly toungue but out tongues to tell men how He Died.

HE HAS NO HELP BUT OUR HELP TO BRING THEM TO HIS SIDE.

We are the only Bible the careless world will read;
We are the sinner's gospel,we are the scoffer's creed;

We are the lord's message,given in deed and word;

What is the type is crooked?What is the print is blurred?

WHAT IF OUR HANDS ARE BUSY WITH OTHER WORK THAN HIS?
WHAT IF OUR FEET ARE WALKING WHERE SIN'S ALLUREMENT IS?

WHAT IF OUR TONGUES ARE SPEAKING OF THINGS HIS LIPS WOULD SPUM?

HOW CAN WE HOPE TO HELP HIM AND HASTEN HIS RERURN???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
hi?
WW
great time to take responsibility and confess loud all your shortfalls,repent and beg God for mercy,before Armagedon jump on you filthy moral abominable poor neck?
Give me one reason why I should believe this claim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>His favorite trick. And when called on it, he responds with abuse and filthy language. Typical of his kind.
Belittlement only makes you look more foolish.

It is clear you have no ability to address the issues brought forth in the discussion. This reply is a feckless attempt to divert attention using an ad hominem statement.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
any reasons doesn't exist for scums like you,

you only get many times warning as own sentences,during horrible disease AIDS and time of death,you be not able to comaplin that nobody warned you,or wanted to help you

BUT IN REALITY IT IS DISQUIST AND DISGRACE TO JOIN IMMORAL GROUP OF CREATURESAND MOCKERS LIKE YOU BO DO DO?

trust me?your immorality exclude you from normal Society,not saying to be SAVED

YOU ARE JUST WAIST AND WORTHLESS TRUSH OF THIS UNIVERSE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST ENTER PRACTICAL ACTION
instead questions others,and post BS

repent,cry,brake heart,quit f....gays, masturbation.alcohol.drugs,use bad language

and beg God for mercy on your ruined wrecked wicked soul?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you only get many times warning as own sentences,during horrible disease AIDS and time of death,you be not able to comaplin that nobody warned you,or wanted to help you
BUT IN REALITY IT IS DISQUIST AND DISGRACE TO JOIN IMMORAL GROUP OF CREATURESAND MOCKERS LIKE YOU BO DO DO?
Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion or are you just here attempting to build your ego at my expense?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Belittlement only makes you look more foolish.
It is clear you have no ability to address the issues brought forth in the discussion. This reply is a feckless attempt to divert attention using an ad hominem statement.
Bananas. I have refuted your nonsense repeatedly by citing book, chapter and verse(s), and I believe it was you who said I was posting a lot of spam, etc. You might not think so if you bothered to READ those citations, oh but of course then you might have to acknowledge that you are deliberately twisting, distorting and otherwise misrepresenting what the Bible really does say and really does not say. Since your goal is to hurt Christians, naturally you're not about to read that which contradicts your trash.

As for BELITTLING you--you've got it coming. Anyone who has known me online for any length of time could tell you that I will treat with respect and gentleness any postwriter, etc., as long as I believe said postwriter is asking SINCERE questions. But YOU don't. From the very first post of yours I read, it was obvious that you're only out to jerk us around, and I'm not about to apologize for giving as good as we get. Try behaving courteously--INCLUDING giving respectful replies to questions posed to you, instead of just ignoring them--and see what response you get.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, by your own admission, it doesn't exist.
Another lie you can't back up.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have attacked no one. I am simply discussing what is in the Bible. Why are you so insecure about the Bible and it's contents?
I'm not the one who can't figure out "what commandment was broke" concerning the flood. You are the one who accused God of being a murderer. Can't you be honest about anything?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus disagreed with what was written in the Law of Moses did he not?
NO! This is not what the Bible says, anywhere. Please provide even one scripture where Jesus disagreed with the Law.
You truly do not know the scriptures.
It amazes me that someone can claim to know scripture then come to a conclusion like that.
You will never find a scripture to show that Jesus disobeyed or changed any of the Law because it never happened.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What commandments existed? What Law was broken? Isn't this all very arbitrary? Nobody found anything about Sodom and Gomorrah. It is a myth. The most reasonable speculation is that an underground gas deposit erupted. The heat caused the sulfurous deposits to burn which is the definition of brim-stone. The Biblical description sounds much more volcanic in nature. Could it be inspired by another event where 2/3s of a Greek Island was blown sky high? Certainly sulfurous rock rained down upon the earth during this massive volcano.
Did you even read the scripture I posted? Did you read anything about commandments? You say you know them but it is more than obvious you don't. Maybe this will help.

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion or are you just here attempting to build your ego at my expense?
you doesn't know any Scriptures

my encouragement is to quit all your sins,don't worry about someone EGOS
rather worry about only yourselves,own ego,own filth,own stupidity and own future
that is your life goal,instead sticking all time fricking nose in someone cyber mutt personality

if you got nothing smarter to say,just don't say anything,
only spend your time life worry only about yourselves.

Exlude worries about Jesus,He got many His devoted true followers wo are able urinate on your godless athistic empty brain without of any biblical spiritual clue

comprende amigo do dupa
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read the scripture I posted? Did you read anything about commandments? You say you know them but it is more than obvious you don't. Maybe this will help.
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually
WW doesn't read any quoted Acripture,he enter only to ridicule,mock,and scoof those who are true Shield of Christ Gospel

this is gay enemy of natural earth morality,and all things who are created by god as standard logical Life creative power and Gods Wisdom
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the kingdom is the church. It is not a place. Why would anyone want to go to a non-existent place?
The kingdom is the church. The church is not a place it's the people who have become members of the Lord's body.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The kingdom is the church. The church is not a place it's the people who have become members of the Lord's body.
now
you talk like drank or blind clown
kingdom of god have nothing to do with earthly church gather together

the church is nest of devil teached theologians nest of all kinds of murderous sins,atrocities murders,atheism,adulters,thief s,war monger,haters, fornicators mafias, drub eaters,sick perverted gays,lesbians,immoral sex before marriage,alcoholics etss

this church is kingdom of satan and his spiritual dung

to become member of Lord Body,is to receive His grace, be predestined and have name written before foundation of the world in the book of slain lamb before this world existed EPH 1;2-12.2;8-9.REV 13;8

ALSO INSTEAD OF DECEIVE HUMANS,AT FIRST GRAB BIBLE AND SPEND TIME TO READ BIBLE AFTER PRAYERS,

not to seat here bambling nonsense and against true spiritual church,you try to stick yourselves among this assembly of ages saint in the heaven 2 thess 2;1

so? start pray for forgiveness of all errors and lies,
and grow to spiritual maturity day by day
MAYBE GOD ALLOW YOU TO BE MEMBER NOT OF HIS BODY,ONLY MEMEBER OF GREAT CROWD LIVING AND WORSHIPING GOD BEFORE COVERED BY CURTAIN GODS TABERNACLE
You doesn't belong to the remnant of spiritual LEVITIES WORSHIP GOD BY HIS TABERNACLE IN HEAVEN
also you are not part of body Jesus Christ godhead of ETERNAL SPIRITUAL CHURCH-NEW GOVERNMENT OF FUTURE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge much? Matthew 7:1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
True.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! This is not what the Bible says, anywhere. Please provide even one scripture where Jesus disagreed with the Law.
You truly do not know the scriptures.
It amazes me that someone can claim to know scripture then come to a conclusion like that.
You will never find a scripture to show that Jesus disobeyed or changed any of the Law because it never happened.
Here is one example for you.

Mark 7:5 So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus,“Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with defiled hands?”

6 He replied,“Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[b}

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Bananas. I have refuted your nonsense repeatedly by citing book, chapter and verse(s), and I believe it was you who said I was posting a lot of spam, etc. You might not think so if you bothered to READ those citations, oh but of course then you might have to acknowledge that you are deliberately twisting, distorting and otherwise misrepresenting what the Bible really does say and really does not say. Since your goal is to hurt Christians, naturally you're not about to read that which contradicts your trash.
As for BELITTLING you--you've got it coming. Anyone who has known me online for any length of time could tell you that I will treat with respect and gentleness any postwriter, etc., as long as I believe said postwriter is asking SINCERE questions. But YOU don't. From the very first post of yours I read, it was obvious that you're only out to jerk us around, and I'm not about to apologize for giving as good as we get. Try behaving courteously--INCLUDING giving respectful replies to questions posed to you, instead of just ignoring them--and see what response you get.
Really? I am a Christian. What are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,921 - 29,940 of32,905
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

450 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min petesake kis 114,665
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 14 min Senecus 30
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min macumazahn 716,812
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Peace_Warrior 598,779
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min WasteWater 3,881
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min ChromiuMan 5,168
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min WildWeirdWillie 171,469
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min WasteWater 255,737
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 530,173