USABorn

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31404 Jun 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
According too the Book of Genesis, why does God murder all the people? There are no commandments. Please explain why this is just? Suppose you were pulled over and given a ticket for going through a stop sign which did not exist. Would you be OK with that?
Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD

You should read Genesis 18. God speaks to Abraham on His way to Sodom and Gomorrah. It may give you a better insight of why God destroyed those cities. It also shows a little of God Himself. God is not unapproachable.
Archeologists have found the sight of Sodom and Gomorrah. The ruins show signs of impact and burning. They believe these cities were destroyed by a meterorite. The Bible calls it fire and brimstone.
USABorn

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31405 Jun 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it mean to fulfill the Law? Which Law was Jesus referring too?
The Law of Moses. All the Laws beginning in Leveticus.

Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

USABorn

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#31406 Jun 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus observed the Ten Commandments but disputed The Law of Moses. What is it you don't understand about the Gospels and the Bible?
Your version.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31407 Jun 14, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>And that's another sure sign someone's cornered: he starts in with obscenities and abuse. Maybe it's time YOU left, since you're still not answering the questions to you, you gutless hack.
Clueless rant dismissed.

NEXT

Location hidden

#31408 Jun 14, 2013
USABorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Your version.
That's what the Bible shows us. Show me where Jesus preaches on anything other than that which is derived from the Ten Commandments.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#31409 Jun 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
According too the Book of Genesis, why does God murder all the people? There are no commandments. Please explain why this is just? Suppose you were pulled over and given a ticket for going through a stop sign which did not exist. Would you be OK with that?
That's because the jews claim we goyim/gentiles are unworthy and must either serve them or die. The funny thing is most people considering themselves jews are actually Khazars from southern Russia. Fancy chit right there bro. We've been had. Over n over again, stupid goyim, LOL!

Location hidden

#31410 Jun 14, 2013
USABorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD
You should read Genesis 18. God speaks to Abraham on His way to Sodom and Gomorrah. It may give you a better insight of why God destroyed those cities. It also shows a little of God Himself. God is not unapproachable.
Archeologists have found the sight of Sodom and Gomorrah. The ruins show signs of impact and burning. They believe these cities were destroyed by a meterorite. The Bible calls it fire and brimstone.
What commandments existed? What Law was broken? Isn't this all very arbitrary? Nobody found anything about Sodom and Gomorrah. It is a myth. The most reasonable speculation is that an underground gas deposit erupted. The heat caused the sulfurous deposits to burn which is the definition of brim-stone. The Biblical description sounds much more volcanic in nature. Could it be inspired by another event where 2/3s of a Greek Island was blown sky high? Certainly sulfurous rock rained down upon the earth during this massive volcano.

Location hidden

#31411 Jun 14, 2013
USABorn wrote:
<quoted text>
The Law of Moses. All the Laws beginning in Leveticus.
Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
Jesus discarded the first six chapters of Leviticus. Jesus discarded divorce dispensations in the Law of Moses. Was Jesus a liar?

Location hidden

#31412 Jun 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the jews claim we goyim/gentiles are unworthy and must either serve them or die. The funny thing is most people considering themselves jews are actually Khazars from southern Russia. Fancy chit right there bro. We've been had. Over n over again, stupid goyim, LOL!
You think so?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31413 Jun 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't quote anything. I read the Gospels. You should do likewise. You may learn something.
What you are telling me is there is not there. Else you could reference it in context.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31414 Jun 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kingdom of God is simply another way to express being one with the God head is it not? It is not an actual place.
Correct. If one is in the Kingdom (church) they have obeyed the gospel (Acts 2:38) and are in Christ. As Jesus said no man comes to the Father except through him.
Roberta G

United States

#31415 Jun 15, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are telling me is there is not there. Else you could reference it in context.
His favorite trick. And when called on it, he responds with abuse and filthy language. Typical of his kind.
USABorn

Claremont, CA

#31416 Jun 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the Bible shows us. Show me where Jesus preaches on anything other than that which is derived from the Ten Commandments.
Jesus preached the Kingdom of Heaven.
USABorn

Claremont, CA

#31417 Jun 15, 2013
Jesus preached the Kingdom of God. My mistake. There is a difference.
USABorn

Claremont, CA

#31418 Jun 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus discarded the first six chapters of Leviticus. Jesus discarded divorce dispensations in the Law of Moses. Was Jesus a liar?
You just keep passing by what we tell you. You want to attack God and His Christ.

Mathew 19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

It is you who continues to lie about the scriptures.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Location hidden

#31419 Jun 15, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. If one is in the Kingdom (church) they have obeyed the gospel (Acts 2:38) and are in Christ. As Jesus said no man comes to the Father except through him.
You say the kingdom is the church. It is not a place. Why would anyone want to go to a non-existent place?

Location hidden

#31420 Jun 15, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again. Your reply makes no sense.

Location hidden

#31421 Jun 15, 2013
USABorn wrote:
Jesus preached the Kingdom of God. My mistake. There is a difference.
Either way, by your own admission, it doesn't exist.

Location hidden

#31422 Jun 15, 2013
USABorn wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep passing by what we tell you. You want to attack God and His Christ.
Mathew 19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
I have attacked no one. I am simply discussing what is in the Bible. Why are you so insecure about the Bible and it's contents?

Location hidden

#31423 Jun 15, 2013
USABorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus disagreed with what was written in the Law of Moses did he not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 554,818
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min AN NFL FAN 119,217
Relaxation Tantric Massage Service in dubai out... 4 min Jenny 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Karma is a_______ 764,207
How i can win an iphone 5s!! 5 min WIN iPhone 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min Naturally Wired 37,634
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Remnant of 144000 603,591
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,036
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 263,421

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE