What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Expert

Redding, CA

#31052 Jun 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as God's Word. The Bible is written by man. It is man's Word.
Lenin Marks and Engle is crap. Why would I want to read what they wrote?
Hold onto your helmet...

False assumption followed by an empty claim...

What evidence supports it was written by man and not women? Just one man? Who was this author and when did he write it?

Notice no attempt will be made to answer the questions, but a personal attack is soon to follow...wait for it...

CHOMP! CHEW! SPIT!

...next?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31053 Jun 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO TOLD YOU THIS CRAP?
IF BIBLE is man word,
better for you is to read hitler resumes"Mein Kampf"
dr Shrink was about 2 weeks non stop praying for you,with bucket of ashes thrown from his own wood stove, clothing tear down made from potatoe sack
and lay on his belly praying for bums like you ,to repent, no more sins, no more to be f...by man,
AND HUMBLY APPROACH TO BIBLE,GODS WORD HOLY TABERNACLE AND READ,CONVERSATE WITH GOD.
Go my son,don't sin anymore, be by Gods grace saved, and have joy quiting your miserable gay life,and daily masturbations
dr Shrink can hold your hand and go day by day to the awsome eternal light of G-D FACE HA GADOL
Mein Kampf is the rant of a mad man.

U MAD bro?

Do you wear potato sack clothing?

The Bible is still written by man. Has little to do with God.

Location hidden

#31054 Jun 3, 2013
Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold onto your helmet...
False assumption followed by an empty claim...
What evidence supports it was written by man and not women? Just one man? Who was this author and when did he write it?
Notice no attempt will be made to answer the questions, but a personal attack is soon to follow...wait for it...
CHOMP! CHEW! SPIT!
...next?
No. It was written by quite a few obscure authors. Most likely no women were involved.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#31055 Jun 4, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr Shrink was about 2 weeks non stop praying for you,with bucket of ashes thrown from his own wood stove, clothing tear down made from potatoe sack
and lay on his belly praying for bums like you ,to repent, no more sins, no more to be f...by man,
AND HUMBLY APPROACH TO BIBLE,GODS WORD HOLY TABERNACLE AND READ,CONVERSATE WITH GOD.
....and how did that work out for you? For the person you were praying for.

Let's all find out.

This is what we have so far:

- dr shrink prayed frutilessly and what appears to be relentlessly, for WW and "other bums"
- dr shrink did it wil very few clothes on (except for a potatoe sack)
- WW and others did not know dr shrink was doing this praying

Now for the results:
- WasteWater? Are you free of sin, have you repented, and no more "effed" by man?
- "other bums" (which probably included me)- I for one will only speak for myself, in which I haven't had any urge to repent, or have I been "effed by men".

Which appears that there these end results or possibilities on why:
a. the prayer was bullshite and the dr shrink never actually prayed with sincerity or in a dark place
b. the prayer was muddled and not clear
c. No prayer was ever made
d. Praying is only a form of meditation for an idividual to express comfort for another, and this is the only way they can, in order to feel good about themself in the process.

Hmmmm.....

Location hidden

#31059 Jun 5, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
with whom have to do 10 basic commandments given to the little cabbage heads like you?
who gave those basic commandments to allow to be aware and devrlop natural earth morality????
Is this supposed to be an insult?

Try a little harder next time.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31060 Jun 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
They pick and choose which Levitical laws to subscribe too. Which also means that they doubt the truth in some part of the OT, thus it cannot be considered as part of a complete "truthful Bible" (OT + NT = Bible).
So-called "Christians" refuse to believe parts of their bible is incorrect, in err, or invalid.
It destroys everything they thought they have learned.
This is where honesty actually pears through the window asking to be heard.
There is no contradiction in the Bible. God is not a God of confusion. It just takes "Muscle and a Shovel" to understand it sometimes.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31061 Jun 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he doesn't follow Mosaic Law. The Bible is a massive contradiction when taken literally. I agree with you.
There's no contradiction in the Bible. Only misunderstanding from misinterpretation.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31062 Jun 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling the word of Paul the word of God? How about the word of the religious leaders who wrote Leviticus? You calling that the word of God too?
Yes.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31063 Jun 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling the word of Paul the word of God? How about the word of the religious leaders who wrote Leviticus? You calling that the word of God too?
The Inspiration of the Scriptures:
http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.asp...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31064 Jun 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows if they will be saved, so please stop misleading others with false and unfounded claims.
Why aren't you being honest?
We can know whether we're saved or not. If one obeys the gospel they become a member of the church (Kingdom). It's not complicated.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31065 Jun 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't use the Bible to prove the Bible.
That is circular logic.
Sure you can. Its a library of books written over a period of hundreds of years by many different writers.

for instance, if there's a particular scripture you don't understand or that seems to contradict something else, I'll be happy to use the bible to point to the correct meaning / application of that particular verse.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#31066 Jun 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as God's Word. The Bible is written by man. It is man's Word.
Lenin Marks and Engle is crap. Why would I want to read what they wrote?
Your incorrect.

Location hidden

#31067 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no contradiction in the Bible. Only misunderstanding from misinterpretation.
You say so. I disagree.

Location hidden

#31068 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your incorrect.
Are you implying God wrote the Bible?

Location hidden

#31069 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can. Its a library of books written over a period of hundreds of years by many different writers.
for instance, if there's a particular scripture you don't understand or that seems to contradict something else, I'll be happy to use the bible to point to the correct meaning / application of that particular verse.
You can't use the Bible to prove the Bible.

Some claim it is written by God. In order to prove such a statement, one must do the following.

1. Prove God's existence using readily verifiable and non-ontological evidence.

2. Prove the God directly wrote the Bible using readily verifiable, factual evidence.

Albuquerque, NM

#31070 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no contradiction in the Bible. God is not a God of confusion. It just takes "Muscle and a Shovel" to understand it sometimes.
yes there is - plenty of it.

You've been duped.

Albuquerque, NM

#31071 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We can know whether we're saved or not. If one obeys the gospel they become a member of the church (Kingdom). It's not complicated.
Qualifiers?

You don't know. You may say you do, but in truth, you aren't being honest with yourself, me or others.

FYI:
a. men are fallible.
b. fallible men wrote the Bible.

You don't know - please stop misleading people.

Albuquerque, NM

#31072 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - not according to Jesus.....but then again, you don't believe Jesus.

Yep - no requirement to "obey the gospel" here.....

(3) Jesus says:

(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

Please show your citation that has Jesus explicitly stating that one must obey the Bible in order to be part of the so-called "Church".

As I've posted, your thinking is inaccurate.

Albuquerque, NM

#31073 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay - I'll take you up on it.

Please let me know where this is also at, and pleaser explain why this is not legal today?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives

Albuquerque, NM

#31074 Jun 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you know what "God" can or cannot do, and no one else does?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Chris Rather 104,609
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 5 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 6 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 7 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 7 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web