Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30963 May 3, 2013
Col Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only God knows the future..
"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I am he." (John 13:19)
True.

Location hidden

#30966 May 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr Shrink is Ballak donkey,
also blow your dildo by donkey teeths made you women f...by other male donkies called gays
because donkey teeths reap out your worthless piece of s...inside of your pants,and throw them with balls stinking deadly infested by AIDS
to the lake of brimstone,and muriatic acid?
you are no more man,only women f... from the back and front by crowd of criminal gays from Arizona Supermax?
now I know more about you for sure?
be happy and fortunate,that you never face physicaly dr Shrink"your bro"?
only cyber cowards like you and little primitive punks are able to insult others from Internet,and hiding own wicked abominable criminal life?
Sorry. I didn't understand what it was you were trying to say bro.

Seems like goddamn somewhere my luggage went you look like I'm a son-of-a-bitch and I'm just the one to do it.

Location hidden

#30968 May 5, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
because you are gay,I despise any sin,and sexual orientations revealing own stinking parts to the public?
ho many times from Saturday your a...was f...ed by second Aids sick a...le like you?
gays,lesbains,and all who are seating by the devil table eating viomits of this world,
those scumbags are not my friends,brothers,or any association?
at first quit improper sex,stop masturbate your dildo, stop smoke,drink drugs, etc...
confess to God,beseech for his mercy,humble yorselves and read bible moral law making human true human created in Gods image?
not live like earthly insect, or full of viomits miserable dumspster creature with cockroach brain?
Suppose I was gay? Suppose I never had sex. Then what?

Besides, your post is just another funny rant.

Send another one. I need some laughs tonight.

Location hidden

#30969 May 5, 2013
... Well Goddamn somewhere my luggage went......LMAO

That post is too damned funny for sure.

Location hidden

#30971 May 5, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
they are 2 different topic and morality
GAY F....into his a...or f...another man is abominable disquisting immoral pig,pervert, and sick Aids brain
man or women who got never sex,they are high moraly clean, and mostly obey Gods Moral Law?
you can laugh,but your sick laugh doesn't clean you or restore respect to be normal human
if you are gay,you get soon sick HIV and AIDS consume your a..brain...and stupid below pig mire,viomits life
there is nothing to discuss or debate about Gods laws with abominable homosexuals,or those who constantly reject Bible Gods Moral Word and Law?
Matthew 7:1.

My sexuality is none of your business.

You sound like a bloody pervert.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30972 May 6, 2013
I've returned.

Location hidden

#30973 May 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I've returned.
Welcome back Bro.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#30979 May 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Bro.
hi?
you think BLL is your bro?

Location hidden

#30980 May 7, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
hi?
you think BLL is your bro?
Sure. U my bro too. We all be brothers no matter what.

Location hidden

#30981 May 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. U my bro too. We all be brothers no matter what.
he got wife and hungry kids( is now on walfare)
maybe he is alsa gay?
if you are his brother no matter what?
why don't you financialy sport him and his kids,or give him good job tip?

frenny
you are Liar,
all you brothers working for d....only full of mouths

Location hidden

#30982 May 8, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
he got wife and hungry kids( is now on walfare)
maybe he is alsa gay?
if you are his brother no matter what?
why don't you financialy sport him and his kids,or give him good job tip?
frenny
you are Liar,
all you brothers working for d....only full of mouths
Thank you bro. Show me some love baby. Show all the bros some love and respect.
Organised Religion _ EVIL

Leeds, UK

#30983 May 9, 2013
Col Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Only God knows the future..
"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I am he." (John 13:19)
If on a suitable place on the surface of this (FLAT with EDGES according to many posters here no doubt - YES its Bible BELT + USA) planet I drop a ball to the ground, i predict in the future, MORE specifically the near future <gasps mortals>, the ball will hit the ground below!

I know the future!!!!!

I'm GOD!

QED

My first declaration + only before i leave you in peace ETERNALLY (you don't need a god + never have i was a purely invented by the creators + manipulators of the organised religion to control YOU ha ha ha) is anyone who takes HUMAN CREATED ORGANISED RELIGION seriously is as STUPID as FCUK + I will PURGE Sun III from the collective conciousness now until the next time i get back (hint: you know who wont be 'getting' that msg :snigger:)

Quote x 100

make barely lucid connection to comment of which 500 other similarly barely lucid but completely unrelated sometimes contraindicative to each other. x100

proving fcuk ALL as usual so has to *delude self* as per

That objective thinking a REAL bitch for a certain slice of the human population aint it? I would suggest you leave the thinking to the thinkers + spare your decency but given the certain slice of population your in you aren't going to :)
Organised Religion _ EVIL

Leeds, UK

#30984 May 9, 2013
Sorry there was a fault in the universal translator the corrected line of txt is as follows ;):

I will PURGE ORGANISED RELIGION on Sun III from the collective conciousness from now until the next time i get back

Location hidden

#30985 May 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you bro. Show me some love baby. Show all the bros some love and respect.
according to Jesus Words it seems you are not my brother in Christ

Mat 12;50
FOR WHATSOEVER SHALL DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN,
THE SAME IS MY BROTHER,AND SISTER,AND MOTHER

You mister BO
reject bible,God Word,reject Will of Jesus Father G-D HaShem Yahveh(Jehova'h)

ALSO i AM NOT YOUR BAY,NOT YOUR BRO,AGAPE LOVE AND DICINE RESPECT HAVE NOTHING TO DO BETWEEN YOU AND ME?

Your earthly love understanding is ended only between your legs, mostly gays also include their colons(a....) or mouth without of teeths look like vagina

Location hidden

#30989 May 11, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
according to Jesus Words it seems you are not my brother in Christ
Mat 12;50
FOR WHATSOEVER SHALL DO THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN,
THE SAME IS MY BROTHER,AND SISTER,AND MOTHER
You mister BO
reject bible,God Word,reject Will of Jesus Father G-D HaShem Yahveh(Jehova'h)
ALSO i AM NOT YOUR BAY,NOT YOUR BRO,AGAPE LOVE AND DICINE RESPECT HAVE NOTHING TO DO BETWEEN YOU AND ME?
Your earthly love understanding is ended only between your legs, mostly gays also include their colons(a....) or mouth without of teeths look like vagina
Hey don't do me like that bro. You don't know Jesus at all.

Location hidden

#30992 May 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure
I don't know your bimbo jesus at all??,
your jesus is gay, and effect of your unbalanced daily halucinations
ended inside of your stinking dry s...pants?
I'm glad we sorted that out bro.

Location hidden

#30994 May 15, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your gladness stinks with old sperm
did you change your gay life style,and start to follow High morals of Bible comandments?
Or rather last week someone f...you day by day?
you don't impress me by your loud expositions who are you.
grab daily Bible,punch your head on the concrete wall,pray,beseech god for mercy,and read bible 3 times daily like breakfast,dinner,and snack
maybe maybe maybe you going to be valuable creature belongs to God,
BECAUSE NOW YOU BELONG TO THE DRACULA and his uncle green falt head frankenstein
Strange comment.

No. Didn't have sex last week.

Impress you? Why should I care? It is akin to impressing a piece of stone.

I am already a valuable creature regardless of your worthless opinion on the matter.

Blessings bro!!!
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#30995 May 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The flood and the myth of Noah was physically impossible. Any site that claims otherwise is a repository of worthless information. Besides, it uses circular arguments and fantasy in an attempt to prove the point.
Everything God has done is physically impossible for me or you. This doesn't mean God didn't or couldn't do those things.

Location hidden

#30999 May 15, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
only god knows how a valuable creature you are before GODS EYES.
but my worthless opinions have some value to try itch your conscieoues and turn whole heart,your gay a...and immoral life to the Lord for help
At first brake your hear before God,cry loud, spread ashes on your head,tear down all your flohmart lumps cover your earthly poor body
Psalm 51;17....is straight God for you
and after post to me development of your spiritual beseech to God
so? during tis time don't make any filthy sex,if testotrone is to high just masturbate your dildo (because Bible doesn't condemn masturbation)
after this act end, pray pray pray and read 3 times a day Bible,
before breakfast,dinner,and lunch
have good day milongo Do Do?
I know by speaking directly to God that I am valuable.

What do you have? Your posts show that you don't know God.

I pity you. Your puny God is unworthy.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#31001 May 16, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
God made you also to doubt, and to question God created awsome things
try to stick with dr Shrink,he is able to encourage you only to BIBLE GODS HOLY TABERNACLE
I'd be interested to hear your evidence that God makes us to doubt (John 20:27, Matt. 14:31). You seem to be ignoring the two very different spiritual forces that are at war for our souls.

Doubt is a human weakness; a lack of certainty. Left unresolved, doubt can become a serious problem in terms of one's faith. God holds us responsible for addressing the cause of our doubt, and for seeking the remedy so that doubt does not prevent us from doing what faith demands.

In my experience, doubts have been resolved in favor of greater faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Remnant of 144000 611,957
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min waaasssuuup 3,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 830,851
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 586,047
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min Mike duck it 5,840
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Mike duck it 99,333
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 50 min rajivas 98
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,419
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web