“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30932 Apr 24, 2013
Hey WW - I guess no one has a sense of humor, except us two....*sighs*....

;o)

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#30933 Apr 24, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Hey WW - I guess no one has a sense of humor, except us two....*sighs*....
;o)
They probably aren't old enough to remember. ;)

Santa Cruz, CA

#30936 Apr 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I blossom with jokes,humor, and sophisticated incredible biblical knowledge
ALSO DR SHRINK IS NR 1 here,you are nr 2,
and this poster to whom you respond,is simple poor loser,left behind little unmature clown
HAVE NICE EVENING WW
... are we called to judge others bro?

Have a great day!!!!
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#30937 Apr 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone search a repository of worthless information?
Your reply above was to the following post:

Saban fan wrote:
The Flood?
Search for information here:
http://www.apologeticspress.org/sitesearch.as ...

My follow up to your uninformed statement above was:
"Point out an example of the worthlessness scripturally and scientifically on this site."

As far as I can tell, you avoided it.

Can you point out scriptural and scientifically inaccurate information on this site you claim is a "repository of worthless information?"

You did say IT (the site) was the "repository of worthless information" didn't you? That statement is information coming from you, correct?

Santa Cruz, CA

#30938 Apr 25, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply above was to the following post:
Saban fan wrote:
The Flood?
Search for information here:
http://www.apologeticspress.org/sitesearch.as ...
My follow up to your uninformed statement above was:
"Point out an example of the worthlessness scripturally and scientifically on this site."
As far as I can tell, you avoided it.
Can you point out scriptural and scientifically inaccurate information on this site you claim is a "repository of worthless information?"
You did say IT (the site) was the "repository of worthless information" didn't you? That statement is information coming from you, correct?
Yep. The flood and the myth of Noah was physically impossible. Any site that claims otherwise is a repository of worthless information. Besides, it uses circular arguments and fantasy in an attempt to prove the point.

Albuquerque, NM

#30939 Apr 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and this poster to whom you respond,is simple poor loser,left behind little unmature clown
HAVE NICE EVENING WW
In the least, I am a registered loser, whereas you aren't. Looks like I am already one up on you.

Albuquerque, NM

#30940 Apr 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HAVE NICE EVENING WW
The dismay of Christianity.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#30941 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
The dismay of Christianity.
I can't understand how Christian ministers can be so ignorant. There is a lot of scripture about Christianity in the OT and none of it is positive. Christianity is identified as idolatry and I can't figure out how people can't see this. They are literally deaf and blind, it is a spiritual condition. Jesus is a dead god and is the modern day idol of Israel. Those who cling to him til the end will not make it.

Albuquerque, NM

#30942 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I can't understand how Christian ministers can be so ignorant. There is a lot of scripture about Christianity in the OT and none of it is positive. Christianity is identified as idolatry and I can't figure out how people can't see this. They are literally deaf and blind, it is a spiritual condition. Jesus is a dead god and is the modern day idol of Israel. Those who cling to him til the end will not make it.
You've cut Jesus short, only because Christianity does.

If Christianity would embrace all of Jesus' teachings, including these that are not included, one would realize that Jesus did have something to say.

Unfortunately, many so-called "Christians" would rather believe what men tell them to believe, instead of what Jesus asked, "believe in him".....

Jesus did have some very good moral suggestions. Men changed them to fit their needs first and then added Jesus.

Albuquerque, NM

#30943 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I can't understand how Christian ministers can be so ignorant. There is a lot of scripture about Christianity in the OT and none of it is positive. Christianity is identified as idolatry and I can't figure out how people can't see this. They are literally deaf and blind, it is a spiritual condition. Jesus is a dead god and is the modern day idol of Israel. Those who cling to him til the end will not make it.
BTW - "shrink", based upon his posts, is far from being any minister. The poster seems to be just another unregistered troll who wants to play armchair evangelist without ever providing any proof or support or evidence to what the poster spews.

Typical so-called "Christian" - they do this alot.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#30944 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You've cut Jesus short, only because Christianity does.
If Christianity would embrace all of Jesus' teachings, including these that are not included, one would realize that Jesus did have something to say.
Unfortunately, many so-called "Christians" would rather believe what men tell them to believe, instead of what Jesus asked, "believe in him".....
Jesus did have some very good moral suggestions. Men changed them to fit their needs first and then added Jesus.
The name Lucifer means "light bringer" or literally "morning star". In Revelation 22:16, Jesus claims to be Lucifer. In the NT it says, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" Both Adam (Satan) and Jesus (Lucifer) went to heaven when they died and both have been sent back. Your Jesus' new name is Bill and Satans' name is Christian (really !!!)

Albuquerque, NM

#30945 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The name Lucifer means "light bringer" or literally "morning star". In Revelation 22:16, Jesus claims to be Lucifer. In the NT it says, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" Both Adam (Satan) and Jesus (Lucifer) went to heaven when they died and both have been sent back. Your Jesus' new name is Bill and Satans' name is Christian (really !!!)
I agree with the terminology that you've posited here.

To add, Venus is also referred to, by many other cultures, as the "Morning Star", and promotes a symbolism that is quite astonishing to the correlation of this palnet's movement and "revelations" individuals thought of when they saw the star (because it likes to dip above and below the horizon when it is viewed from Earth).

I'm also sort of impartial to "Lucifer" is actually referring to a "unraveling" or "unveiling" of information, instead of the bullshite of "evil".

It's just more twisted truths that so-called "Christians" love to think they understand.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#30950 Apr 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
The flood and the myth of Noah was physically impossible. Any site that claims otherwise is a repository of worthless information.

The worldwide flood, Noah and the Ark as recorded in the Bible are historic fact evidenced by the global fossil record preserved in FLOOD SEDIMENT. Anyone who denies this is a repository of worthless information.

There are many other evidences for the global flood. ALL evidence confirms the flood that produced what we see today.

Dr Walt Brown explains..
http://youtu.be/tihMbc4McVA
(illustrated)
www.pseudepigrapha.com/HydroPlateTheory/index...

These fossils are not millions of years old as often claimed, if so they would have eroded away at given erosion rates, along with the entire continent.
http://creation.com/eroding-ages

All flood sediment interconnected by polystrate fossils, proving a catastrophic event, not millions of fictional years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossi...
fossils are observed forming in months..
www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/200...

This is what the censored textbooks will not tell you lest the brainwashing fail.

Santa Cruz, CA

#30951 Apr 26, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The worldwide flood, Noah and the Ark as recorded in the Bible are historic fact evidenced by the global fossil record preserved in FLOOD SEDIMENT. Anyone who denies this is a repository of worthless information.
There are many other evidences for the global flood. ALL evidence confirms the flood that produced what we see today.
Dr Walt Brown explains..
http://youtu.be/tihMbc4McVA
(illustrated)
www.pseudepigrapha.com/HydroPlateTheory/index...
These fossils are not millions of years old as often claimed, if so they would have eroded away at given erosion rates, along with the entire continent.
http://creation.com/eroding-ages
All flood sediment interconnected by polystrate fossils, proving a catastrophic event, not millions of fictional years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossi...
fossils are observed forming in months..
www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/200...
This is what the censored textbooks will not tell you lest the brainwashing fail.
Nonsense. There is no scientific fact in the Bible. The Bible is written by pre-scientific man.

The continental plates float on a fluid mantle. These plates push against each other causing a ripple or uplift. Over time it is significant. For example, Mt. Everest started forming over 30million years ago. It has been rising at the rate of 4mm per year for a long, long time.

Santa Cruz, CA

#30952 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
No
we don't judge others
Jesus said that in last days
GODS WORD WILL BE JUDGE NOT WE?
<SMILE>
today we are able to distinguish godly from ungodly,because GODS WORD BIBLE IS ALL OF US JUDGE?
The Bible is known as "the word of God" rather than God's Word. Word of God simply means theological thought. There is no such thing as God's Word.

Albuquerque, NM

#30953 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
No
we don't judge others
Jesus said that in last days
GODS WORD WILL BE JUDGE NOT WE?
Yet you think you can judge me?

Hmmm...uninformed, that must be it.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
today we are able to distinguish godly from ungodly,because GODS WORD BIBLE IS ALL OF US JUDGE?
Men doesn't have the capacity to know what is of "God" and what is not. If they did, they too would be gods.

Are you saying some of the men on this Earth became gods?

Santa Cruz, CA

#30956 Apr 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Tim 3;16.2 peter 1;20. romans 4;23 15;4
diferences doesn't play any role,
only sectarian arguments creat confussion,bias, and gimnastic of english words
in hebrew is written that Bible is God's Word
thelogical thoughts can be left in their theolgical minds twisted by they satanic thoughts and argues, play games by man?
Nope. Prove that God had anything to do with writing any scripture.

Since: Jan 12

USA

#30960 May 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
The name Lucifer means "light bringer" or literally "morning star". In Revelation 22:16, Jesus claims to be Lucifer. In the NT it says, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" Both Adam (Satan) and Jesus (Lucifer) went to heaven when they died and both have been sent back. Your Jesus' new name is Bill and Satans' name is Christian (really !!!)

You are a little confused, or perhaps just wishful thinking?

Jesus is the Morning star. Satan was called son of the morning.(KJV)

Lucifer was the light bearer of God's light as he was a cheribum angel above the throne of God. Until he fell and was cast down receiving the name of Satan, the adversary.

Glad we could clear that up today.

Since: Jan 12

USA

#30961 May 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Nope. Prove that God had anything to do with writing any scripture.

Only God knows the future..

"Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I am he." (John 13:19)

Santa Cruz, CA

#30962 May 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure?
there is nothing to prove you,
you are simple poor cyber mutt, like none existing?
also what a sense to prove you anything?
where you been last week,?
did you visit gay brothel?
or was lack up by goverment authorities for stealing few chicken from farmer hacienda???
Come on bro. Don't do me like that. Hommie you know me. You knew me when you blew me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Dave Nelson 779,190
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Chess 560,743
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 175,796
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,826
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 265,583
Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 34 min cowboy 58
Are our soldiers traitors? 38 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 19
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 9 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web