|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look in the mirror and convince your self that no one is there then and only then, you can say the flood never happened
in all honesty.
It has nothing to do with looking into a mirror. It has to do with the fact the Flood story in the Bible is mythology. There simply isn't enough water in the whole biosphere to entirely cover the surface. Especially in the last 10,000 years which is all the Bible spans.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

BTW. There is no "Weird Trick." You don't need to send these clowns anything. Just do your own research on Wind and Solar power alternatives yourself cause that's what they well tell you about. Keep in mind, you will have to make a sizable investment and live in a suitable place to get off the grid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
try to finace my researches,and we will both live in good profits
but Bible is book of THE TRUTH not Lies
if you call COMANDMENT'DON'T KILL" THAT THIS ENCOURAGEMENT IS LIE?
THEN YOUR BRAIN IS VERY SMALL SMALLER FROM MIDGIT BABE COCKROACH BRAIN?
and solar power can burn up this little cell, and you be like cockroach without of brain- only tan brown from sun exray???
so milong my firend,deal with it
It is your foult not my?
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK WITH MY NEXT HANDSOME POST ABOUT WHO YOU ARE GUYS AND MOCKERS OF OWN MAKER GOD?
BYE BYE BYE+ 2 FARTS
The Bible is truth until stupid people turn it into lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE FROM YOU GET THOSE MILIONS YEARS?
internet webs are written from more stupid punks from you,
sendiments of deep oceans c12,c14 IS PROVE OF AGE OF FLOOD OF NOAH,
they indicate by research age of 7000 years
that gay talking about 10 -30 milions years,
but he is not able to understand his stupid brain old only maybe 40,50,or 60 years
beliving guy who got dates milions daily halucinations,
is like believing that cow manure is healthy nutritious food mixed with chiken soup and chicke lips,and eaten by yoy and mongos like you at BREAKFAST
that is what you eat-feeding you brain from guys idiots-so called cow manure of modern age
see you next week my friend
pray to God for health because for health of your mind is way to late??
Where? Mt. Everest has been rising at the rate of around 4 millimeters per year. Do the math. To go from Zero to over 29,000' takes over 30 million years.

One of the nearest galaxies is the Andromeda Galaxy. It is proven to be 2.4 million light years away.

Sorry, 7,000 years is a pitiful lie.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with looking into a mirror. It has to do with the fact the Flood story in the Bible is mythology. There simply isn't enough water in the whole biosphere to entirely cover the surface. Especially in the last 10,000 years which is all the Bible spans.
It has been said that if all the moisture in the atmosphere were suddenly released as rain it would not amount to even a couple of inches if spread over the earth’s surface. So from what source was this vast deluge of Noah’s day?

According to the Genesis account, God said to Noah:“Here I [Jehovah] am bringing the deluge [or,“heavenly ocean”; Heb., mabbul] of waters upon the earth.”(Ge 6:17, ftn) Describing what happened, the next chapter says:“All the springs of the vast watery deep were broken open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.”(Ge 7:11) So overwhelming was the Deluge that “all the tall mountains that were under the whole heavens came to be covered.”(Ge 7:19)

Where did this “heavenly ocean” come from? The Genesis account of creation tells how on the second “day” Jehovah made an expanse about the earth, and this expanse (called “Heaven”) formed a division between the waters below it, that is, the oceans, and the waters above it.(Ge 1:6-8)

The waters suspended above the expanse evidently remained there from the second “day” of creation until the Flood. This is what the apostle Peter was talking about when he recounted that there “were heavens from of old and an earth standing compactly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God.” Those “heavens” and the waters above and beneath them were the means that God’s word called into operation, and “by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water.”(2Pe 3:5, 6)

Various explanations have been offered as to how the water was held aloft until the Flood and as to the processes that resulted in its falling. But these are only speculative. The Bible says simply that God made the expanse with waters above it and that he brought the Deluge. His almighty power could easily accomplish it.

Since, as the Genesis account says,“all the tall mountains” were covered with water, where is all that water now? Evidently it is right here on the earth. It is believed that there was a time when the oceans were smaller and the continents were larger than they are now, as is evidenced by river channels extending far out under the oceans.

It should also be noted that scientists have stated that mountains in the past were much lower than at present, and some mountains have even been pushed up from under the seas. As to the present situation, it is said that “there is ten times as much water by volume in the ocean as there is land above sea level. Dump all this land evenly into the sea, and water would cover the entire earth, one and one-half miles deep.”(National Geographic, January 1945, p. 105)

So, after the floodwaters fell, but before the raising of mountains and the lowering of seabeds and before the buildup of polar ice caps, there was more than enough water to cover “all the tall mountains,” as the inspired record says.(Ge 7:19)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been said that if all the moisture in the atmosphere were suddenly released as rain it would not amount to even a couple of inches if spread over the earth’s surface. So from what source was this vast deluge of Noah’s day?
According to the Genesis account, God said to Noah:“Here I [Jehovah] am bringing the deluge [or,“heavenly ocean”; Heb., mabbul] of waters upon the earth.”(Ge 6:17, ftn) Describing what happened, the next chapter says:“All the springs of the vast watery deep were broken open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.”(Ge 7:11) So overwhelming was the Deluge that “all the tall mountains that were under the whole heavens came to be covered.”(Ge 7:19)
Where did this “heavenly ocean” come from? The Genesis account of creation tells how on the second “day” Jehovah made an expanse about the earth, and this expanse (called “Heaven”) formed a division between the waters below it, that is, the oceans, and the waters above it.(Ge 1:6-8)
The waters suspended above the expanse evidently remained there from the second “day” of creation until the Flood. This is what the apostle Peter was talking about when he recounted that there “were heavens from of old and an earth standing compactly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God.” Those “heavens” and the waters above and beneath them were the means that God’s word called into operation, and “by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water.”(2Pe 3:5, 6)
Various explanations have been offered as to how the water was held aloft until the Flood and as to the processes that resulted in its falling. But these are only speculative. The Bible says simply that God made the expanse with waters above it and that he brought the Deluge. His almighty power could easily accomplish it.
Since, as the Genesis account says,“all the tall mountains” were covered with water, where is all that water now? Evidently it is right here on the earth. It is believed that there was a time when the oceans were smaller and the continents were larger than they are now, as is evidenced by river channels extending far out under the oceans.
It should also be noted that scientists have stated that mountains in the past were much lower than at present, and some mountains have even been pushed up from under the seas. As to the present situation, it is said that “there is ten times as much water by volume in the ocean as there is land above sea level. Dump all this land evenly into the sea, and water would cover the entire earth, one and one-half miles deep.”(National Geographic, January 1945, p. 105)
So, after the floodwaters fell, but before the raising of mountains and the lowering of seabeds and before the buildup of polar ice caps, there was more than enough water to cover “all the tall mountains,” as the inspired record says.(Ge 7:19)
If we were to take all the ice and all the underground water, plus your two inches of water, we would never cover the highest mountain as described in the myth. Quoting the Bible is silly. We already know the Bible story is false.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
according to you 7000 is pitful lie?
please?send us respond?
who told you this?
where from you got this false information?
and if you are reincarnated nephilim from 7000 years ago to know this for sure?
OTHER WAY,YOUR STATEMENT IS WORTHY ONLY STINKING FARTS,AND BUCKET OF URINES
So deal with your Lies till next week during departure of Dr Shrink to the deep space stars called Orion,
according to JW at 1930thies,
God suppose to reside in deep Universe STARS PLEAYADES OR ORION,
so be careful what are you talking about to dr Shrink,
because dr Shrink with negative report about you,ener Pleayade stars and God kick your ugly unbeliever a...very severly
see you next week
We are talking only about the Biblical timeline by using what is in the Bible in a very literal way. JWs make up their own stuff by cherry-picking the Bible. JWs cannot be considered Bible Believers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
according to you 7000 is pitful lie?
please?send us respond?
who told you this?
where from you got this false information?
and if you are reincarnated nephilim from 7000 years ago to know this for sure?
OTHER WAY,YOUR STATEMENT IS WORTHY ONLY STINKING FARTS,AND BUCKET OF URINES
So deal with your Lies till next week during departure of Dr Shrink to the deep space stars called Orion,
according to JW at 1930thies,
God suppose to reside in deep Universe STARS PLEAYADES OR ORION,
so be careful what are you talking about to dr Shrink,
because dr Shrink with negative report about you,ener Pleayade stars and God kick your ugly unbeliever a...very severly
see you next week
Check this out and get back too me.

http://biblebasics.wordpress.com/2007/07/12/t...

"Therefore, the biblical age of the Earth (using Scripture itself as a guide) is 6,000 years !!(note: assume you are reading this blog around the year 2000, give or take a decade). Mankind did not evolve 4 million years ago on an Earth which is 4.5 billion years old in a universe which was “big-banged” into existence 18-20 billion years in the distant past."

BTW, the author and I agree, that the world is billions of years old.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
JW are folowers of their leaders,
tracherous leaders of JW joined UNO in 1993,3rd phase of entering global new world order
also influnce of illuminaties among leader of JW will make them new religion during rulership of 8TH KIND UNO described in the book of Daniel
only singles JW is going to be saved,not devil sold leadersip to this wicked world and money.
student poster is blind puppet folowind blindly this old Liars from Brool;yn
I FELL PITTY TO ALL SINGLES OLD WOMEN MAN,CHILDREN, AND YOUNGONES DECEIVED BY PHONY LIES OF JW LEADERS?
I have met many very nice JW people. I have little or no interest in their cult or their religious propaganda.
NewsVideoReport

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

A N T I C H R I S T ....on world stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I dissagre in this web error based chronology on Bishop Usher, mistakenly describe existing 6000 years earth life
Earth as globe could be old as milions years,
but new chronology based on modern scientific researches reach only above 13000 years(of course created life on this globe,
God didn't create life in 7 days earthly 24 hours cycle of moon and sun,
because God exist not under this regualated earth time pattern.
also 7 days creation is error,and Bishop ussher 6000 years also is error
Flood of Noah occured 4990 BCE,EXACTLY PAST AWAY 7000 YEARS AT MAY 21/2011
Only Camping Lies convince many in Camping not biblical idea of end world
because Bible nowhere state that Flood of Noah have something to do with end of this world after 7000 years
also all predictions based on 6000 life years usher Bishop chronology is just error and Lies-JW fallen many times in this trap?
Camping stolen from Europa at 1974 new chronology of life creation above 13000 years, and frame this time to his ptoudly demands and sucking money from dumb americans,Camping claims of end at 5/21/2011
was before defeated,and he wasnt able to admit possible human error
today those faken teachers ,prophets behave like insane children bambling sick cheap sermons, and pass away like grasshoopers with their proud,and own lies
also trye to research true chronology,and quit believing in 6000years false christian chronology of Bishop Usher
you are smart boy, and able to search on internet facts and completion of the Biblical Truth about LIFE CREATION TIME.FLOOD OF NOAH,EARTH CONTINENTS DIVISION DURING PELEG TIME, CONTINENTAL VIOLENT PLANET CHANGES, C12,C14.horible weather changes around the globe-and all this happen only after 4990 BC after huge deluge Flood of Noah-fallen masses of water ring above this earth and fallen on this earth,causing hostile enviroments for any life,human,flora,or animals lifes
this is only in general my expalantion
I ASSUME YOU ARE NICE AND GOOD GUY,
I DO LIKE YOU AND RESPECT YOU AND YOUR VIEWS.
ONLY STEP DOWN FROM BELIEFS ADOPTED FROM MAN ,LIARS AND DECEIVERS ,PSALM 116;11
I SAID IN MY HASTE,
ALL MAN ARE LIARS
counting on man specualations and predictions is falling in the man trap,man yoke,and devil spirit leading to destruction?
May God bless you WW
It is typical fundamentalist Bible Belief. I don't accept literal belief as being valid.

The Earth is more than millions of years. It is about half way through its life. It is around 4.5 billion and has about that many left according to those who know how astro-physics works.

Most certainly not. God's time is infinitely longer.

Yea, I agree with much of what follows.

God Bless you too bro.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claim age of this globe hanging in this dark universe on NOTHING
4.5 billion years is time exagareted by atheists,and faken researchers
to know age of something at first someone have to have clock from point O
none of them have such clue of 4.5 billion years old
BUT WITHOUT DOUBT THIS MASIVE GLOBE IS NOT OLD 13000 YEARS,BUT OLDER MUCH OLDER
13000 YEARS IS ONLY LIFE EXISTED,CREATED IN THE FORM OF HUMANS,ANIMALS, SEA LIFE, TREE LIFE,ETC...
THIS CREATIVE FORCE OCCURED FROM OUTE ANDIMINESIONAL SPACE OF TIME 7 DAY- NOT EARTHLY DAYS PATTERN TIME DEPENDENT FROM SUN AND MOON OF 24 HOURS DAY.
Even this time doesn't exist among flora,fishes,sea life,ground life or animal life
personaly I think as religious nonsense to claim that GOD ACTED LIKE HUMAN USING PATTERN TIM OF DAY AND NIGHT OF 24 HOURS
even seasons of this earth doesn't exist under this rule,
or 1 year of 365 days have nothing to do with 24 hours,
because 365 days is 1 CELESTIAL DAY OF THIS GLOBE
BUT BIBLICAL RELATION IS COMPLETE TRUTH AND ALLOWING ONLY TO POSESS ONE SOURCE OF INFORMATION ABOUT POSSIBLE FUTURE SALVATION AND CREATING NEW MANKIND
Exist not other holy books,or sources informing about this future awsom event exchanging old heaven and old earth- in complete new infinte realm-NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,WITH NEW SPIRITUAL PERFECT GOVERMENT FROM ABOVE 14400 .REV 7;1-8.
Have nice day my friend
Personal opinion

No, it is based on many things especially astro-physics. I think people with a knowledge of physics and advanced mathematics have the skills necessary to determine the age of the earth.

Here is a place to look if you are interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

Indeed!!! Much older. The Bible was written by pre-scientific man with a much greater interest in mystical matters than science.

Many wise people have said nobody knows God's time right?

Good post!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dear all:

God tells us in, 2 Tim. 4:1-7, that there will be a great falling away as we draw closer to the return of the Lord. We can see the sin of homosexualty being accepted in many states now God is removing His hand of restraint from mankind I believe.

First, it started with the corporate churches for judgment first must begin in the house of God, 1 Tim. 4:17 The churches started to make it easy for divorce and thus the break up of the family unit and then we can see now mankind is making a sham of the marriage act. God warns us when He returns it will be like the days of Lot and the days of Noah, Luke 17, 2 Peter 2,

The coroprate churches have fallen away from sound biblical doctrine 2 Tim. 4:1-6. The churches today do not teach any longer the true salvation of God's program of election but has replaced God's salvation with a do it your self have it your way gospel. Most churches all have this in common yes, they can hold to many different doctrines but they all have the same foundation that is built on self on the pride of man, I can except Jesus when I want when the fact is, God must accept us, Eph. 1:4-6, John 15:16, John 1:7-9

Unsaved man will try to explain many of these verses away and not deal with biblical words such as [predestinate, elect, election, called, chose, chosen, ordain, and many others showing that true salvation is not based on what man does but what God does.

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD, that YOU BELIEVE on Him whom He has sent. John 6:29

Sinful man will not see this truth that it is all the work of God that one can believe on Him for we cannot even repent on our own unless God gives us the gift to repent, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, if God does not do this then we will be held captive by Satan at his will. The reason why is, if one is not saved he maybe very nice and pleasant but if he is not saved he is held captive by Satan at his will because he is already in his kingdom there are only two kingdoms the kingdom of God or the kingdom of Satan when one who truly becomes saved he will bow to the truth of the word of God he will not try to twist the word but bow to His word.

I will not be sharing much anymore because there is very little desire for the truth any more we are now in this day of darkness over this land sad to say it is a darkness that only the true believer can feel for much knowledge and wisdom comes much grief the word declares. Most are not truly open to the truth of the true gospel for many are called but few are chosen God tells us. However, many believe they are saved when the very sad fact is, they are snared into a false man made gospel. The soverinty of God used to be taught commonly in the churches in the past not any longer sad to say. I encourged all here to do the [word study method] this means allowing God to define His own words by doing a word study a concordance is a great assist in doing a [word study] as some of the words I shared here concerning the docttrine of election, Eph. 1:4-6, this is a good start and doing a word study this will help us to see what God is teaching not man this way you stay just in the word. Again I truly hope the best for many I am sorry but I will not be on this site for some time I am very busy with other matters. Again, may the Lord show you truth that can set the captives free. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Gary wrote:
Dear all:
God tells us in, 2 Tim. 4:1-7, that there will be a great falling away as we draw closer to the return of the Lord. We can see the sin of homosexualty being accepted in many states now God is removing His hand of restraint from mankind I believe.
First, it started with the corporate churches for judgment first must begin in the house of God, 1 Tim. 4:17 The churches started to make it easy for divorce and thus the break up of the family unit and then we can see now mankind is making a sham of the marriage act. God warns us when He returns it will be like the days of Lot and the days of Noah, Luke 17, 2 Peter 2,
The coroprate churches have fallen away from sound biblical doctrine 2 Tim. 4:1-6. The churches today do not teach any longer the true salvation of God's program of election but has replaced God's salvation with a do it your self have it your way gospel. Most churches all have this in common yes, they can hold to many different doctrines but they all have the same foundation that is built on self on the pride of man, I can except Jesus when I want when the fact is, God must accept us, Eph. 1:4-6, John 15:16, John 1:7-9
Unsaved man will try to explain many of these verses away and not deal with biblical words such as [predestinate, elect, election, called, chose, chosen, ordain, and many others showing that true salvation is not based on what man does but what God does.
"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD, that YOU BELIEVE on Him whom He has sent. John 6:29
Sinful man will not see this truth that it is all the work of God that one can believe on Him for we cannot even repent on our own unless God gives us the gift to repent, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, if God does not do this then we will be held captive by Satan at his will. The reason why is, if one is not saved he maybe very nice and pleasant but if he is not saved he is held captive by Satan at his will because he is already in his kingdom there are only two kingdoms the kingdom of God or the kingdom of Satan when one who truly becomes saved he will bow to the truth of the word of God he will not try to twist the word but bow to His word.
I will not be sharing much anymore because there is very little desire for the truth any more we are now in this day of darkness over this land sad to say it is a darkness that only the true believer can feel for much knowledge and wisdom comes much grief the word declares. Most are not truly open to the truth of the true gospel for many are called but few are chosen God tells us. However, many believe they are saved when the very sad fact is, they are snared into a false man made gospel. The soverinty of God used to be taught commonly in the churches in the past not any longer sad to say. I encourged all here to do the [word study method] this means allowing God to define His own words by doing a word study a concordance is a great assist in doing a [word study] as some of the words I shared here concerning the docttrine of election, Eph. 1:4-6, this is a good start and doing a word study this will help us to see what God is teaching not man this way you stay just in the word. Again I truly hope the best for many I am sorry but I will not be on this site for some time I am very busy with other matters. Again, may the Lord show you truth that can set the captives free. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
God doesn't tell us any such thing. This is merely another silly Bible interpretation. Nice rant though.

R U Mad?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Gary wrote:
Dear all:
No - "Paul" tells us in 2 Tim 4:1-7, not "God".

But you aren't honest with yourself or others, so I can see why you will try to tell others on how to believe.

In truth, in now sounds like "Gary" telling us what "Paul" said.

Please provide a comparitive passage of Jesus' with this claim you make.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

*in his best Cheech and Chong voice*

Where's Dave??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
*in his best Cheech and Chong voice*
Where's Dave??
Dave's not here!!!!

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

"Dave is that you?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
"Dave is that you?"
DAVE'S NOT HERE!

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

"open the door Dave!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

431 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Krackerjacks 115,378
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 6 min onegreenguy 23
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 6 min Commander Bunny 56
His sons are Scott and Kyle. 11 min andet1987 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min lightbeamrider 721,633
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 54 min Uzi 36,540
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min Commander Bunny 256,741
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr USA Born 533,041
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••