|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed
NEXT
You are a piece of work, fer sure. It was a few pages back that you claimed,
"I already gave an example of one way the Bible timeline can be established. We have but a few generations between Creation and the Flood. The Flood account states that Mt. Ararat exists. Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."
My reply to you was that you are an idiot and don't know anything you are talking about.
What else are you wanting from me? Already proved my point, you have been tossed back, tiny!
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no flood as described in the Bible.
NEXT
"I already gave an example of one way the Bible timeline can be established. We have but a few generations between Creation and the Flood. The Flood account states that Mt. Ararat exists. Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the the Bible is less than 10,000 years."
My reply to you was that you are an idiot and don't know anything you are talking about.
What else are you wanting from me? Already proved my point, you have been tossed back, mental midget!
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Ignoramuses don't want to learn anything rational. They are in love with their worthless and unsubstantiated opinions.
Tell them how smart you are,

wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."

tell them how it is...lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
wastewater said, "Since Mt. Ararat is a fairly recent volcanic formation, we can easily ascertain the Bible is less than 10,000 years."
So what? Knock yourself out on that one.

Come back again when you have something intelligent to discuss. The Flood never happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What else are you wanting from me? Already proved my point, you have been tossed back, mental midget!
Mt. Ararat erupted 6,000 years ago fool. Go take a cold shower and get over yourself. ROTFLMAO
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt. Ararat erupted 6,000 years ago fool. Go take a cold shower and get over yourself. ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice rant fucktard.

R U Mad?
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant fucktard.
R U Mad?
Why would I be mad, I am winning! I can see that you have run out of options.

So, get back on the porch with the puppies.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
I already clarified that point. The Mt. Ararat formation is from an age 2.5 million years ago. Therefore Mt. Ararat higher than what is possible to cover with water as the Bible states. Mt. Ararat's last eruption was around 6,000 years ago.

There is no proof for such claims. Other scientists disagree with such theories and date ranges.

Instead what happened is the waters erupted from the mid-
Atlantic ridge resulting in shelf sprint causing mountain ranges, not slow and gradual mountains. At the base of these mountains are bent strata proving they uplifted rapidly while the sedimentary layers were soft. Also at this time of the flood most all the volcanoes erupted.

Hydroplate Theory: The global flood explained
with Dr. Walt Brown
http://youtu.be/tihMbc4McVA
www.pseudepigrapha.com/HydroPlateTheory/index...

Those claiming the earth is bazzillions of years old base this on big bangism & planet formation theories. They claim earth was a molten mass. However, earth's baserock granites do not support their theories. They cannot heat granite to a molten state, recool, and it remain granite having lost it's crystalline inter-mix. Granite has other properties that show it was formed in less than a minute.
www.halos.com/reports/science-1974-perspectiv...
http://youtu.be/pEMDqTxfkmM

There are many other problems with big bang and the age of the earth theories.
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof for such claims. Other scientists disagree with such theories and date ranges.
Atlantic ridge resulting in shelf sprint causing mountain ranges, not slow and gradual mountains. At the base of these mountains are bent strata proving they uplifted rapidly while the sedimentary layers were soft. Also at this time of the flood most all the volcanoes erupted.
with Dr. Walt Brown
Those claiming the earth is bazzillions of years old base this on big bangism & planet formation theories. They claim earth was a molten mass. However, earth's baserock granites do not support their theories. They cannot heat granite to a molten state, recool, and it remain granite having lost it's crystalline inter-mix. Granite has other properties that show it was formed in less than a minute.
Well done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Well done.
Great!!! Two fools who believe in the Book of Lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
with Dr. Walt Brown
It is a matter of simple math. There isn't enough water to cover the smallest mountain using all ice-packs, lakes rivers and ground water. That's a fact.

Even using the Bible, the earth would be at least as old as the nearest Galaxy which is 2.4 million light years away. The Bible only goes back around 6000 to 7000 years. You lose.

Nice try though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

The earth was greatly covered with ice once. When the ice all melted, it formed seas. It still never covered all the mountains in liquid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
with Dr. Walt Brown
Another fool using his degree trying to prove the Bible. He even admits that the mountains were 9,000'. His theory is Bullocks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Why would I be mad, I am winning! I can see that you have run out of options.
So, get back on the porch with the puppies.
What are you winning?

Hey, if it makes you feel better you just won.

Stupid post of the day award!!!!

Great!!!!

Fun stuff toots.

Keep it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this is your fonny beliefs,
but your beliefs have nothing to do with past facts,and ocean sendiments C12 C14 from deep space old 13000 and prove that water covered above globe fall down causing changes of seasons,earthquakes, moving plates of continents,separation land from water,causing huge continential changes occured during Peleg time about 7000 years ago
also go to UNO library,dig for 20 years in the books,history,archeology,ocean sendiments, and find explanation found skeletons older as 7000 years on the Mount Everest
so
you are mamba jamba with completly washed brain cells by muriatic acid,gasoline fluid,drugs,alcohol,cigarettes and own masturabation
at end
I assume ,something wrong with your Top, and urgently need dr Shrink with full wheelbar of psycho meds for you
see you next week?
There is no evidence that water covered the earth 7,000 years ago. Where did you come up with that conclusion?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this is your fonny beliefs,
but your beliefs have nothing to do with past facts,and ocean sendiments C12 C14 from deep space old 13000 and prove that water covered above globe fall down causing changes of seasons,earthquakes, moving plates of continents,separation land from water,causing huge continential changes occured during Peleg time about 7000 years ago
also go to UNO library,dig for 20 years in the books,history,archeology,ocean sendiments, and find explanation found skeletons older as 7000 years on the Mount Everest
so
you are mamba jamba with completly washed brain cells by muriatic acid,gasoline fluid,drugs,alcohol,cigarettes and own masturabation
at end
I assume ,something wrong with your Top, and urgently need dr Shrink with full wheelbar of psycho meds for you
see you next week?
Birth of the Himalaya
by Roger Bilham
Photography by Liesl Clark

The Continental Shuffle
Over two hundred fifty million years ago, India, Africa, Australia, and South America were all one continent called Pangea. Over the next several million years, this giant southern continent proceeded to break up, forming the continents we know today. Pangea essentially turned inside out, the edges of the old continent becoming the collision zones of new continents. Africa, South America, and Antarctica began to fragment.

What ultimately formed Mt. Everest, about 60 million years ago, was the rapid movement of India northward toward the continent of EuroAsia; Click here for a present-day map of the Indian subcontinent. India charged across the equator at rates of up to 15 cm/year, in the process closing an ocean named Tethys that had separated fragments of Pangea. This ocean is entirely gone today, although the sedimentary rocks that settled on its ocean floor and the volcanoes that fringed its edges remain to tell the tale of its existence.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/everest/earth/bi...

You are off by 60 million and some odd years.

Mount Everest was formed approximately between 30 and 50 million years ago by plate tectonics (the movement of the tectonic plates which hold the earth together miles below its crust).

When two tectonic plates move together, but come too close into contact and experience too much friction, there can either be an earthquake (to disperse the immense energy), or the displacement of earth materials around it. In the case of Mount Everest, the earth was pushed upwards from under the Tethys sea when the Indian subcontinental plate and the Eurasian plate collided, forming a mountain shape which simply never smoothed out again. Since Mount Everest has been shown to increase in height by 4mm per year, we can assume that one significant plate tectonics event formed the mountain, but over those millions of years it has grown significantly taller than it was originally.

During the various glacial ages that the world has seen over the past 50 million years (the latest being 20,000 years ago), Mount Everestís pyramidal shape was sculpted by the erosion of glaciers that moved slowly across it. In fact, there are glaciers still present in the Himalayas today which continue to alter the shape of this ever moving, ever changing, awe inspiring natural structure.

http://7ww.org/natural-world/mount-everest/

This guy is a little more generous, he gives you between 10-30 million years. Either way, Mt. Everest stood around 29,029' above sea level 7,000 years ago when the flood allegedly happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Everest

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
with Dr. Walt Brown
So what? Even if such things were ever possible, they would have happened long before humans existed. What is your point? The Bible attempts to cover 10,000 years. When we are talking of events which happened millions of years ago, it is impossible to determine the exact time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Here. This guy is looking for suckers.

Power Companies Fear Him
47yr old man discovers 1 "weird" trick to slash electricity bill. See video now before itís gone.
www.Power4Patriots.com

Send him $35 and he will send you plans for a machine which does not work. He will even give you your money back if you are able to contact him again.
Tony

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Knock yourself out on that one.
Come back again when you have something intelligent to discuss. The Flood never happened.
If you look in the mirror and convince your self that no one is there then and only then, you can say the flood never happened
in all honesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,481 - 29,500 of32,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

452 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 529,980
Who really controls America and other Western c... 13 min yon 46
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min HipGnozizzz 171,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Double Fine 716,468
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Aura Mytha 223,183
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min Senecus 598,749
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min Jim Justice 114,620
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••