Ya know Lee, I read through your responses, and I appreciate you taking the time to answer, but the conversation has seem to move into many directions, while keeping up with them all would be futile and confusing, I've chosen only to answer these and summarize the others.I wrote: I meant that it was Father that renewed the covenant with Israel and not Yahowshua. Yahowshua played an integral part in the renewing of the new covenant, though.
<quoted text>It's in the bible.
<quoted text>Just the bible. But, the bible is a collection of 66 separate documents, so...
<quoted text>Apparently, I don't, or I'd believe you were truly a legitimate leader of some new-age spirituality movement.
<quoted text>In the bible? All things must harmonize with Torah and Tanakh.
To summarize - all in all, you've chosen men to describe for you what your belief entails. You also don't believe Jesus' teachings in GoThomas,but will also utilize 3rd generation disciples as your continued authority. I understand, I do. You've [Self] chosen to believe this because of the Bible and its 66 books.
Yes - Lee, all this is done through Self, and no religion, god, or other external being will change this. Your Self actually has done everything in your life, unless you care to reveal numerous miracles happening to you directly. Did they? No? Ah, no proof that they did? You see where this is going, right? You are intelligent enough to recognize honesty, correct?
Now for this post.....
"I meant that it was Father that renewed the covenant with Israel and not Yahowshua. Yahowshua played an integral part in the renewing of the new covenant, though."
- Sure.'it's in the bible' isn't an answer. Is there any other "God" ensured pacts with Israel made?You seem sure about this, so I want you to "prove" it now.
"It's in the bible."
- non-answer. In fact, only uninformed so-called "Christians" use this tactic of men stating, "it is to be so, so that makes it true, but only if you repeat it enough times." This is where you are at.
"Just the bible. But, the bible is a collection of 66 separate documents, so..."
- the Bible has been proven to be changed by the men and scribes who copied and wrote it. Do you think these anonymous changes correct the previous versions? Why would "God inspired men" need correction?
"Apparently, I don't, or I'd believe you were truly a legitimate leader of some new-age spirituality movement."
- I'm not a leader. I'm just another person in this world who has a voice and openly uses to voice out against people like you who are trying to continue to mislead others with false doctrines and dogma, as presented in the world religions. Have I started a 'movement'? Nah - just part of one that has been growing.
"The subtitle of the report says “Eastern, New Age Beliefs Widespread.” And there are many fascinating things in the report which indicate a New Age style of belief is indeed widely embraced."
- I guess one could say that many of whom your call brethren, aren't really "Christian" at all, and live 'heathen' lives, huh?
"In the bible? All things must harmonize with Torah and Tanakh."
- Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Now you are a Jewish Christian, huh? No such thing. You are either "Jewish" or "Christian", because one must convert to Christianity from Judaism in order to be accepted. You know, renounce your former life and be "born again" through baptism and Jesus. That is "their definition", right - or something like that? I've heard so many different ones, this encapsulates the gist of it.
These go hand in hand, and "produces good fruit" that any religion has to offer.
Why don't you believe Jesus?