What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30702 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
They are no match due to the fact that Gary is a proclaimed Christian and believes the Father and Son are One, and Bro Love proclaims his own philosophy which he does not call Christian and believes the Father and Son are not One
Thank you for explaining my position?

I emphatically disagree with your accusation that I proclaim my own "philosophy," as you so carelessly put it. True, I'm not affiliated nor associated with any denomination of Christendom, but all that I believe derives from the bible. I do believe that Father and Yahowshua are one, as it's written. But, I know better than to exceed the definition of "one" like so many do. As it should be understood, Father and Yahowshua are one in the same manner that a man and his wife are one. What they are not, though, is one and the same person. I've proven that before and I can prove it again, easily and with scripture.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Therefore, since neither of them will likely change their beliefs they will continue to disagree on their spiritual differences. Simplicity can be the door of Heavenly Virtue.
1 Cor. 3:
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
Let him become a fool-by receiving the Gospel in its unworldly simplicity, and so becoming a fool in the world's sight. Let him no longer think himself wise, but seek the true wisdom from God, bringing his understanding into captivity to the obedience of faith.~http://jfb.biblecomment er.com/1_corinthians/3.htm
>^o^<
I guess the only question now is: Who are you referring to? Gary? Me? Or, both of us?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30703 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
1Corinthians 1:17-30
Romans 3:7-8
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
And not rather,(as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

Are we to believe that Harold Camping's error is to be overlooked because he preached Christ crucified?

ADDITION: Didn't Mr. Camping also teach that the crucifixion of our anointed Savior was also a mere demonstration of some sort, because he was actually and originally crucified before creation? If he did, then can we conclude that he actually taught "Christ crucified" according to Truth, by what's written?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30704 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
It took a while for me to understand Gary, but I think I do better than most here. I don't find him a fraud at all. Whether we may actually be right or wrong, it is not deception when one believes it with their heart. Gary believes.
Either, we can chalk it up as both, deception and delusion, or just delusion. Case in point...

John 16:2
...yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Are we to overlook such folly because these believe in their heart?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30705 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
You have asked a very imporant question Lee. Concerning what translations I use it is mostly the KJV of the Bible. However, I used the [word study method] this means I see a word for example the word [elect] I will look in the word of God to see just how God defines His own words this is the best method one can look into to arrive at truth. I know I have tried all the other ones in the past and quite frankly I was still in the dark.
When I have a problem with a word and I want to see what the Greek or Hebrew meaning of a word is, I will look up the Strongs exhaustive concordance of the Bible. Very good study to look at the original intent of the meaning of a word to see just how well the translators have done.
I also have other Greek Dictionaries, and I will use the [literal translation of the Bible by Green] I highly recomend this work because it is the closet to the original intent of the meaning of the Hebrew and the Greek I know this because I checked it out in the original Hebrew and Greek to see just how faithful it was. For example, as I gave before just one of many in, 2 Tim. 3:16 in the KJV of the Bible which is a very good translation not perfect mind you but very good because it is keyed to the concordance. In 2 Tim. 3:16 in the KJV of the Bible it says that all scripture is given by inspirtation of God,,, This is a good translation but the literal rendering holds even much more weight to the meaning it declares, that all scripture is God breathed,,," This means it comes from the very mouth of God and when you do a word study on the word [mouth] you will find this. However, God tells us we are to compare preciept upon preciept and line upon line here a little there a little what this means is looking how God uses His word this is why the word study method is the most sound when looking for truth. Now there is no short cut in doing this when it comes to the study of the word of God one has to burn the midnight oil so to speak the same word maybe used a couple hundred times. And finaly there is the comparing spiritual with the spirit, 1 Cor. 2, now the only way one can truly do this is, he must be born again of the word and the Spirit, John 3:5 God did not say,[maybe] or [could be] or it would be good. No! You must be born again. Lee, this is your major problem and now I understand much better where you are coming from you believe a person can be saved apart from being born again. You see you do not understand no matter how many verses I share with you that God tells us so plainly that it is NOT the will of man that saves you but the will of God. Yet you cannot see this it is not your fault because God did not give you yet ears to hear spiritual things so it will not become real to you unless this great miricle of God takes place in your life. All that you can do Lee, is intelectualize the word of God sad to say I do not mean to be rude here at all but out of love and concern for you Lee I must tell you the truth. Now Lee the perfect example you gave for your proof text for [free will] was Joshua 24:15 you left out the most imporant part that tells us they did not have a choice in the [free will] of man I exposed you Lee and I understand your up-set. Lee, what choice did Joshua give to these people? Yes, they had a choice it was to serve the gods on the other side of the flood which were a false god or the god of the Amorites? Lee, they wee both false gods, Joshua told them if it be evil for you to serve Jehovah then serve these other gods. For them they did not want to serve the true and living God. Lee, this is why you can never answer any of the past questions I asked you but your void in answering them when I asked you John 1:13 who's will is this man's or God in salvation? Thank you. Gary
Joshua 24:22
And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that YE HAVE CHOSEN YOU Yahoweh, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses.

And I answered your question.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30706 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Lee:

I believe in no man I believe the gospel. I do understand when anyone cannot go toe to toe with one having a civil doalog in the fruit of the spirit what they will try to do is go on a bunny trail Lee and make it into something else maybe on a personal level the reason being Lee, you cannot answer any of my questions and I understand but what your doing in frustration is you make it about some mere man. Now it is not Camping, Dr so and so or anyone If these people would be on this site I would correct them just as any other by the word. So Lee, this bunny trail that your going down shows you cannot defend you [free will] do it your self have it your way gospel I fully understand Lee because I used to believe in this also but I can tell you I was snared also in this gospel and I also made correction by the grace of God just as I did with a date I made correction. Lee, this is what God's word should do for every true believer as we see in, 2 Tim. 3:16, However, your still stuck with a do it your self gospel I asked you Lee concerning John 1:13 were we born again by the will of man or by God? You see Lee, you are doing the clam on me and I understand if you want me to answer this question I will be glad to. Still waiting Lee. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
With all due respect-- have you even considered the mere possibility that you're in error considering the fact that you're teaching the same doctrines that you were teaching when you were a false-prophet? I mean, here's how I perceive these things.
1a) You taught Harold Camping's false-prophecies.
2a) That made you a false-prophet, too.
3a) You could not have been saved while teaching false-prophecies.
4a) You could not have known the truth.
5a) You taught certain doctrines and called them "Truth".
1b) The prophecies were proven false.
2b) You repented from being a false-prophet.
3b) You, now, claim you've been saved.
4b) You claim to, now, know the truth.
5b) You teach the same doctrines and call them "Truth"!
Do you not see the error in this, Gary?
1a) You taught Harold Camping's false-prophecies.
1b) The prophecies were proven false.
2a) That made you a false-prophet, too.
2b) You repented from being a false-prophet.
3a) You could not have been saved while teaching false-prophecies.
3b) You, now, claim you've been saved.
4a) You could not have known the truth.
4b) You claim to, now, know the truth.
5a) You taught certain doctrines and called them "Truth".
5b) You teach the same doctrines and call them "Truth"!
Humble yourself and consider the possibility, Gary.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30707 Mar 31, 2013
John 1:9-13
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

The "true Light" is our anointed Savior. And when it says, "which lighteth every man that cometh into the world," this means that his teachings can enable every man to acquire accurate discernment between righteousness by the spiritual knowledge and application of the law and unrighteousness.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Based on Isaiah 45:17, we've no reason not to believe that John, here, was referring only to the nation of Israel.

Isaiah 45:17
But ISRAEL shall be saved in Yahoweh with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD without end.

Matthew 15:24
But [Yahowshua] answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Acts 15:31
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

In this, "his own" is actually the priesthood. The priesthood rejected him. There are many verses that attest to the fact that many of Israel believed in Yahowshua, including many of the priesthood. The priesthood, though, caring more for their livelihood and reputation (among other issues) feared outward profession.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

This "power" of these "sons of God" is in regards to the ability to perform miraculous works. And as we read through the texts of the new covenant, we can easily conclude that not all were rewarded with such power. But, such empowerment wasn't uncommon among the first-century believers.

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Obviously, such power originates and derives from Father. Therefore, it's foolish to think that men can conjure up the power of Father on their own accord and according to their own will. Such power must be bestowed upon the believer by Father. Therefore, to become a "son of God," in this aspect, must be a gift bestowed upon the believer by Father. But, as scriptures attest to, not every believer became blessed with such power. Even until this very day, such declarations that some have the ability to raise the dead, heal the sick, speak in tongues, give sight to the blind and hearing to the deaf, so forth and so on, are questionable and most worthy of doubt. This is why the question that still haunts many believers is; "Why doesn't 'God' heal amputees?"

Thank you for your time and consideration.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30708 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
I believe in no man I believe the gospel. I do understand when anyone cannot go toe to toe with one having a civil doalog in the fruit of the spirit what they will try to do is go on a bunny trail Lee and make it into something else maybe on a personal level the reason being Lee, you cannot answer any of my questions and I understand but what your doing in frustration is you make it about some mere man. Now it is not Camping, Dr so and so or anyone If these people would be on this site I would correct them just as any other by the word. So Lee, this bunny trail that your going down shows you cannot defend you [free will] do it your self have it your way gospel I fully understand Lee because I used to believe in this also but I can tell you I was snared also in this gospel and I also made correction by the grace of God just as I did with a date I made correction. Lee, this is what God's word should do for every true believer as we see in, 2 Tim. 3:16, However, your still stuck with a do it your self gospel I asked you Lee concerning John 1:13 were we born again by the will of man or by God? You see Lee, you are doing the clam on me and I understand if you want me to answer this question I will be glad to. Still waiting Lee. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
And I can easily tell when a person goes on the defensive, to protect their ego. This must be factual considering that you totally missed the point of my post. Disregard my assertions and focus on my initial question, Gary.

With all due respect-- have you even considered the mere possibility that you're in error considering the fact that you're teaching the same doctrines that you were teaching when you were a false-prophet?

My further assertions were only to explain to you why I feel you should consider the mere possibility that you're in error, Gary. Not to discredit you, at all.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#30709 Mar 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
<quoted text>Then, what, if you don't mind my asking, are you here for?
<quoted text>I believe he made a similar comment on the very first page, saying that he attending a seminary, assisted the so-called "pastor" in teaching the congregation, and if memory serves me correctly, leading the congregation as "pastor" for a time. Of course, I could be mistaken, though, or misunderstanding.
I think this will lead to the whole exchange:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

You probably need to thumb back from there for the denial and others calling the dishonesty.

As to the Bible stuff, I just don't have an interest at the moment.

Columbus, OH

#30710 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't recall you posting on this thread before. I don't remember all the detailed accusations as Gary was once Catholic, but I did put one false accusation to rest concerning him. The same people you speak of claimed Gary and Dave were the same person, even called him Dary. Dave and Gary are definitely 2 individuals and brothers as was proven on an obituary which I shared with Bro Love as evidence.
>^o^<
Please follow the link in my last post.

Gary is a liar and a former Camping cultist.

What he claims now is no more true than what he claimed in the past.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30711 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
I think this will lead to the whole exchange:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
You probably need to thumb back from there for the denial and others calling the dishonesty.
I read the post that first appeared and the link provided by Beavis Christ (sp?), too. Sadly, people tend to forget that unless their post blatantly transgresses Topix's terms-of-service, their post will remain for all to see long after they post it. Agreeably, some might mistakenly misrepresent themselves, but these rarely ever repeat the same mistake unless one of two (?) things occur. One, they're incapable of explaining themselves appropriately and accordingly. Or two, They forgot what it was that they had initially posted.
Chess Jurist wrote:
As to the Bible stuff, I just don't have an interest at the moment.
Fair enough.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30712 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
I didn't recall you posting on this thread before. I don't remember all the detailed accusations as Gary was once Catholic, but I did put one false accusation to rest concerning him. The same people you speak of claimed Gary and Dave were the same person, even called him Dary. Dave and Gary are definitely 2 individuals and brothers as was proven on an obituary which I shared with Bro Love as evidence.
>^o^<
Chess Jurist wrote:
For the record and if memory serves me correctly, I've never called either of them "Dary." But, in case you're wondering, the initial accusation began for a couple of reasons that I can remember. For starters, there were times that it seemed that both posters, Gary and Dave, had identical styles of composition. Then, it seemed as if their posts were composed strategically; one right after another and made to reinforce the first. It just seemed too coincidental and convenient. And that's what provoked the initial accusation.

What's never been admitted or proven wrong was whether or not either of them did, indeed, post under the other's identity. And if inquiry was made, the person that asked was accused of having some sort of "slap-tic, knee-jerk reaction" and trying to veer the discussion away from the so-called "facts." And that was on top of their being accused of being upset, angry, and what-have-you. But, seeing that you were a contributor to this thread even before I was, I'm sure you're more than aware of the madness that took place in this thread.

Until next time...

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#30713 Mar 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for explaining my position?
I emphatically disagree with your accusation that I proclaim my own "philosophy," as you so carelessly put it. True, I'm not affiliated nor associated with any denomination of Christendom, but all that I believe derives from the bible. I do believe that Father and Yahowshua are one, as it's written. But, I know better than to exceed the definition of "one" like so many do. As it should be understood, Father and Yahowshua are one in the same manner that a man and his wife are one. What they are not, though, is one and the same person. I've proven that before and I can prove it again, easily and with scripture.
<quoted text>I guess the only question now is: Who are you referring to? Gary? Me? Or, both of us?
Sorry, couldn't remember what you call your beliefs that are not Christian as you claim. You also said it is no particular belief system that others follow. Those are not my conclusions but your very statements multiple times, so I assume what you say is the what you are. That you were NOT a Christian, and that the Father and Son were not One. Also, did you not state that Christ was created by the Father, and not uncreated as is the Almighty God. Christ was NOT created anymore than the Father. As stated in John 1:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1:1-3 The Beginning of Christ's Ministry

SUMMARY OF JOHN 1:

The Word Made Flesh. The Witness of John. John's Disciples Pointed to Christ. The Lord Calls His First Disciples. An Israelite Indeed.

In the beginning was the Word, etc. The first fourteen verses are introductory. In order to set at rest all controversy the Divine nature of Jesus, John glances, in the first three verses, back to the beginning, recorded in Genesis, and affirms:(1) That he who was afterwards manifest as the Christ existed before creation began; (2) that he was present with God; (3) that he was divine; (4) that he was the Word; (5) that by or through him were all things made that were made (Joh 1:3). The first chapter of Genesis helps us to understand its meaning. God said, Let there be light (Ge 1:3), Let there be a firmament (Ge 1:6), Let the earth bring forth (Ge 1:11), etc. and it was done. God exhibits his creative power through the Word, and manifests his will through the Word. There are mysteries belonging to the divine nature and to the relation between the Son and the Father that we have to wait for eternity to solve. They are too deep for human solution, but this is clear: that God creates and speaks to man through the Word. As we clothe our thoughts in words, so God reveals his will by the Word, and when the Word is clothed in flesh, as the Teacher of men, we recognize it as Jesus Christ.~ http://pnt.biblecommenter.com/john/1.htm

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30714 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can find a post like that from '10 on a fast~paced thread and site such as Topix makes me question their sanity. I know one in particular that keeps those things as a major part of his reality and life and it is quite an obsessed and unnatural addiction, to say the least. I save nothing of that sort. That is some seriously mentally unstable mindset. Sends shivers down my spine. Gary does no such thing.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30715 Mar 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>For the record and if memory serves me correctly, I've never called either of them "Dary." But, in case you're wondering, the initial accusation began for a couple of reasons that I can remember. For starters, there were times that it seemed that both posters, Gary and Dave, had identical styles of composition. Then, it seemed as if their posts were composed strategically; one right after another and made to reinforce the first. It just seemed too coincidental and convenient. And that's what provoked the initial accusation.
What's never been admitted or proven wrong was whether or not either of them did, indeed, post under the other's identity. And if inquiry was made, the person that asked was accused of having some sort of "slap-tic, knee-jerk reaction" and trying to veer the discussion away from the so-called "facts." And that was on top of their being accused of being upset, angry, and what-have-you. But, seeing that you were a contributor to this thread even before I was, I'm sure you're more than aware of the madness that took place in this thread.
Until next time...
I wasn't referring to you Bro Love. I didn't say you called Gary that, but all the other anti~Campers and hate~mongers did. Gary and Dave's writing styles were quite different. They both emailed me and I could tell immediately who was who. The defective detectives on Topix are staggering.

Dave is much more laid back and more mellow than Gary was, and seldom got as emotional as Gary. I saw no resemblance, and their posts had different isp's. I guess you're right, I can't prove that because Gary has a brother Dave that Dave was doing the posting. However, had you read my frequent emails back in the days you would have not questioned they were two different folks. Another thing, they gave me their phone numbers, and they were not the same dudes and different locations. So how could I talk to Dave about Topix, if it was not him posting?? Oh well, I can't prove all the false accusations and lies about myself, so I'm sure I have no way to substantiate the words of another.

Columbus, OH

#30716 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can find a post like that from '10 on a fast~paced thread and site such as Topix makes me question their sanity. I know one in particular that keeps those things as a major part of his reality and life and it is quite an obsessed and unnatural addiction, to say the least. I save nothing of that sort. That is some seriously mentally unstable mindset. Sends shivers down my spine. Gary does no such thing.
No one saved anything.

Gary's a proven liar.

And Google's advance search function required about 20 seconds of my time to provide the evidence.

Were I you, I'd be more concerned about believing anything Gary says.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30717 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Sorry, couldn't remember what you call your beliefs that are not Christian as you claim.
My religion is Mashiyachiym. And Mashiyachiym is a revival of the original religion that became lost when what we call "Christianity" adopted pagan doctrines and rituals.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
You also said it is no particular belief system that others follow.
I said that the name "Mashiyachiym" is not a name that others call themselves. But, I have met others whose beliefs are strikingly similar to mine. What the common so-called "Christian" believes, though, are quite different.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Those are not my conclusions but your very statements multiple times, so I assume what you say is the what you are. That you were NOT a Christian, and that the Father and Son were not One.
I've only stated the facts, that the definition of the term "one" in John 10:30 is identical that the same term used at John 17:20-22. This says, "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be ONE; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be ONE in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be ONE, even as we are ONE." It's odd that none applies the same definition they adhere to our anointed Savior's declaration regarding him and Father to the above mentioned, too. I wonder why that is?
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Also, did you not state that Christ was created by the Father, and not uncreated as is the Almighty God. Christ was NOT created anymore than the Father. As stated in John 1.
And you, like so many others, will continue to ignore the past-tensed term "was," used in John 1:1. This says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God." The term "was" is a clear indication that the subject's (the Word) vocation (God) had a point of expiration. And I stated no such thing; that our anointed Savior was created by Father. Rather, Revelation 3:14 states that our anointed Savior is "the beginning of the creation of God," and I only repeat what's written! Then, on top of that, Paul wrote to the Colossians that our anointed Savior is "the firstborn of every creature." As Reuben was the beginning of the sons of Jacob, our anointed Savior is the beginning of the creation of Father.

John 14:28
...my Father is greater than I.

1Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1Corinthians 15:27-28
For [Father] hath put all things under [the Son's] feet. But when [Father] saith, all things are put under [the Son], it is manifest that [Father] is excepted, which did put all things under [the Son].
And when all things shall be subdued unto [the Son], then shall the Son also himself be subject unto [Father] that put all things under [the Son], that God may be all in all.

1Corinthians 8:5-6
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth,(as there be gods many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30720 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
I wasn't referring to you Bro Love. I didn't say you called Gary that, but all the other anti~Campers and hate~mongers did.
Cool. But, is it fair that you call all that opposed Harold Camping's disciples "hate-mongers"? Are we to conclude that all that opposed Harold Camping's disciples did so only out of hatred?
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Gary and Dave's writing styles were quite different. They both emailed me and I could tell immediately who was who.
And that's why I said that at times, it seemed that they were one and the same. I mean, even I noticed that. But, I'm sure there's a few of us that knows that Dave and Gary are two different people. And brothers.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
The defective detectives on Topix are staggering.
Wow. Your blatant, disrespectful comments are beginning to disappoint me. I've known you to be above that. Stand in the holy place, my friend.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Dave is much more laid back and more mellow than Gary was, and seldom got as emotional as Gary. I saw no resemblance, and their posts had different isp's. I guess you're right, I can't prove that because Gary has a brother Dave that Dave was doing the posting. However, had you read my frequent emails back in the days you would have not questioned they were two different folks. Another thing, they gave me their phone numbers, and they were not the same dudes and different locations. So how could I talk to Dave about Topix, if it was not him posting?? Oh well, I can't prove all the false accusations and lies about myself, so I'm sure I have no way to substantiate the words of another.
Again, I don't doubt that Dave and Gary are two different people. But, like you said, it can't be proven that the one never posted under the moniker of the other. Honestly, I don't care, either way. In the end, though, you're previously debunking the belief that Gary and Dave are one and the same does absolutely nothing to void Chess Jurist's recent inquiry and evidence against Gary.

Columbus, OH

#30721 Mar 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
whorever who gary is according to your size cockroach brain
Proven Liar ,idiot, and mentaly retarded you are according to cyber survey and your out of mind insutls of other strange posters mutts not known to you
YOU NEED URGENTLY DOCTROR SHRINK,
AND LEARN RESPECT OF OTHERS BELIEFS PROTECTED BY CONSTITUTION OF THIS COUNTRY
Beacue you are criminal against federal law
What a hoot.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30722 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Lee:

I was hoping you would answer my question concerning John 1:13 who's will is it concernig salvation is it God's will or man's will?

"Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, BUT OF GOD."

NOW ANYONE CAN GO BACK AND SEE I HAVE ASKED YOU THE SAME QUESTIONS MANY TIMES WITH JUST SILENCE YET I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

Talking about going on the defensive Lee? Just amazing. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I can easily tell when a person goes on the defensive, to protect their ego. This must be factual considering that you totally missed the point of my post. Disregard my assertions and focus on my initial question, Gary.
With all due respect-- have you even considered the mere possibility that you're in error considering the fact that you're teaching the same doctrines that you were teaching when you were a false-prophet?
My further assertions were only to explain to you why I feel you should consider the mere possibility that you're in error, Gary. Not to discredit you, at all.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30723 Mar 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>

And I stated no such thing; that our anointed Savior was created by Father.
Yes, you stated the Son was created by Father. And you call Gary a liar for these sorts of things. I remember it quite well as it blew me away more than any or your beliefs.

You wrote: Our anointed Savior is called the "first and the last." Now, I've been contending for quote some time that this has a dual meaning. The first, as I believe, means that our anointed Savior is the first created by Father Yahoweh, and the last created by Father Yahoweh. All else created was created by our anointed Savior. The second meaning, then and as I believe, means that our anointed Savior is the first to be raised to everlasting life by Father Yahoweh, and the last to be raised to everlasting life by Father Yahoweh. I believe that our anointed Savior will remain the last raised to everlasting life by Father Yahoweh, as all else worthy will be raised to everlasting life by our anointed Savior. And this brings us to the above, quoted verse.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

AND

I seeJesus wrote:
Some ex- Mormons, one who is the great great grand daughter of Brigham Young, was recently interviewed by Christian host John Ankerberg, show how they were taught even Father God was a created God.....just as you believe Jesus is a created God (that is how you are like the Mormons and why you are just as pagan as they are)

You wrote: The difference is that I don't believe Yahoweh was created. Just Yahowshua.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

I find this huge that you believe Christ was "created" by Father God. His only creation was that as the Son of man having been born of woman and the Holy Spirit. Of course, He had existed all along, just not in the flesh.

After this revelation, perhaps you should reconsider some of your accusations against Gary. Also, I didn't come here to argue with you. You're my brother whom I love. But if I had no intention of speaking my mind I would have no need to be on a debate forum.

>^o^<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 177,201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 855,295
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 min Fired--Up 2,651
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Kid_Tomorrow 5,842
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Fired--Up 612,631
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 596,478
Domestic Slave Camps Activated 16 min Sanjay 1
The Christian Atheist debate 22 min -Alan S Shole- 1,029
More from around the web