What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30688 Mar 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Talk about pride...
Pride - the one sin that will be the downfall of most so-called "Christians".

*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

#30689 Mar 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Gary is no match for Brother Lee.
Is that like Martin Luther King, Jr. is no match for Ghandi?

:o)
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30690 Mar 31, 2013
Hi NEW:

I am soory New but I have already asked you if you want to have a civil dialog it must be with the word of God chapter and verse please. You never show any chapters or verses you just pick something out of the Bible but you do not show where or any question concerning the Bible alone this is not about any man New it is what saith the Lord period! This is the standard I go by New I know it is not your standard this is why I cannot help you your just grouping in the dark without chapter and verse concerning the word of God New. Your trust is in your revelations I understand this. However, New I am not trying to be mean or rude here but you have no understanding of the importance of the Bible New and so you cannot even get off the ground if you come with just your own conclusions here then you do not qualify at all to talk about how one should study the Bible, It is like asking a new born to take a walk with you New this would be silly would it not? I hope God will have mercy on you New this resurrection day truly I hope the very best for you New. Thank you anyhow. Now, if you have a question in the Bible I will be glad to help you if I can Lord willing. This is not about any mere man New, all that yu want to do is make this into something other than God's word I am sorry but I cannot help you if your not willing to search the scriptures. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your problem - your symbolism interpretation is incorrect.
<quoted text>
I've given you plenty of questions to answer, yet you have refused to answer everyone. Maybe your first problem is truly an egotistical one, which leads to arrogance, and often delusion.
Look within for the Self, as Jesus told us to, and you will find the comfort your should be dwelling in.
<quoted text>
You haven't answered anything.
<quoted text>
Citation please showing this "free will satanic doctrine" exists and is practiced by myself and others. Links to articles and videos are most appreciative.
<quoted text>
Why do you quote a man then? Better yet, why aren't you quoting Jesus in a time like this.
Jesus spoke about people like you:
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
Please stop misleading people with false doctrines of men. Try, in the least to teach them what Jesus taught.
<<continued>>

Albuquerque, NM

#30691 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
It took a while for me to understand Gary, but I think I do better than most here. I don't find him a fraud at all. Whether we may actually be right or wrong, it is not deception when one believes it with their heart. Gary believes.
Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.--Hardy D. Jackson
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.--Dr. Suess
>^o^<
You'll preach Self.

Jesus taught about the Self.

Gary believes in something else - like you said, himself.

He isn't a so-called "Christian" anymore than I am. The title he may have given him is half empty.

Half-empty of Jesus.

Half-full of I don't know what.

But your point is a very good suggestion to make. I'm wondering if he'll read it.....or even take it to heart.

I doubt it.

One must become aware of our Father in their own way, and not by some person. Becoming aware that what we do and say is what will change the world around us, not doing anything at all.

Self.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#30692 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>

Jesus spoke about people like you:
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
Please stop misleading people with false doctrines of men. Try, in the least to teach them what Jesus taught.
<<continued>>
This is not from the Bible but the Gnostic writing of the Gospel of Thomas. The gospel of Thomas is a Coptic manuscript discovered in 1945 at Nag Hammadi in Egypt. This manuscript contains 114 sayings attributed to Jesus. Some of these sayings resemble sayings found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Other sayings were unknown until their discovery or even run counter to what is written in the four Gospels.

The early church councils followed something similar to the following principles to determine whether a New Testament book was truly inspired by the Holy Spirit: 1) Was the author an apostle or have a close connection with an apostle? 2) Was the book being accepted by the Body of Christ at large? 3) Did the book contain consistency of doctrine and orthodox teaching? 4) Did the book bear evidence of high moral and spiritual values that would reflect a work of the Holy Spirit?

The gospel of Thomas fails all of these tests. The gospel of Thomas was not written by Jesus' disciple Thomas. The early Christian leaders universally recognized the gospel of Thomas as a forgery. The gospel of Thomas was rejected by the vast majority of early Christians. The gospel of Thomas contains many teachings that are in contradiction to the biblical Gospels and the rest of the New Testament. The gospel of Thomas does not bear the marks of a work of inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Are there any other arguments that preclude the gospel of Thomas from being included in the Bible? If we examine the 114 sayings in this writing, then we find some that are similar to existing sayings, some that are slightly different, but the majority cannot be found anywhere in the entirety of Scripture itself. Scripture must always confirm itself, and the majority of sayings in the gospel of Thomas cannot be confirmed anywhere else in Scripture.

One argument for precluding the gospel of Thomas from the Bible is found in the overt "secretness" attributed to these 114 sayings by the work itself. Nowhere in Scripture is God's Word given “in secret" but is given for all to read and understand. The gospel of Thomas very clearly tries to maintain an air of secrecy in its words.

The gospel of Thomas is simply a heretical forgery, much the same as the gospel of Judas, the gospel of Mary, and the gospel of Philip. Perhaps the disciple Thomas' nickname of "doubting Thomas" is appropriate here. We should all be doubting the gospel of Thomas!~ http://www.gotquestions.org/gospel-of-Thomas....

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30693 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You'll preach Self.
Jesus taught about the Self.
Gary believes in something else - like you said, himself.
He isn't a so-called "Christian" anymore than I am. The title he may have given him is half empty.
Half-empty of Jesus.
Half-full of I don't know what.
But your point is a very good suggestion to make. I'm wondering if he'll read it.....or even take it to heart.
I doubt it.
One must become aware of our Father in their own way, and not by some person. Becoming aware that what we do and say is what will change the world around us, not doing anything at all.
Self.
That is why there are many religions and many fragmented denominations and opposing beliefs. To believe in God does not a Christian make. One must also believe the ONLY way to the Father is through the Son. That is the core element of being Christian. Everyone is entitled to freedom of religion. I don't lurk on Muslim or other forums that do not believe Christ is the Almighty God.

John 14:

6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

Each of us has a fire in our hearts for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit.--Mary Lou Retton

>^o^<
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30694 Mar 31, 2013
Hi New:

As I have already said this is about God's word not personal vendetta of some kind this just buids up strife and contention and if you would know the word of God you would understnd this truth I cannot feed the beast I am sorry but here your void of any chapters or verses just some personal attack I am sorry this site is not about this your not concerned with the salvationn of the Bible at this time this is plain to see New your words speaks volumes it tells me where your heart is at sad to say. You need the salvation work of God New I say this out of love and concern for you. However, this will be my last post to you because your trying to cause strife and contention and this is not of the fruit of the Spirit of God New, Gal. 5:22-23, sorry to say your clouds without any rain sad to say. I truly hope the very best for you New, may God have mercy on you if it be His good pleasure. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

PS. That verse I have quoted from the word of God would be a very good start for you New.
<<continued to Gary>>
<quoted text>
Oh the sorrow you think you burden for others!!!
Give it up Gary, you empathetic gesture of consoling is unfounded. All you do is comfort yourSELF without any true "hope and faith" in actually "saving my soul".
People have been supposedly "praying for me" for years. Hmmmm, I'm wondering if "God" actually still wants me on this planet to teach others that THEY ARE UNFOUNDED in their beliefs and need "correction". Hmmmmmm....sounds like your prayers of "saving my soul" aren't working, so it has gotta be!!
But this is just another conundrum and truth about "God" that you have to struggle upon everyday, huh? A unsolved paradox - a mystery of "God", huh?
Something men cannot define, huh? Yet you believe they do.
BTW - all of this - yep, Self.
Learn it, live it, love it. It is ours to excel for "Him".
<quoted text>

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30695 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Pride - the one sin that will be the downfall of most so-called "Christians".
*sighs*
Pride Strong's G5243 - hyperephania

1) pride, haughtiness, arrogance

2) the character of one who, with a swollen estimate of his own powers or merits, looks down on others and even treats them with insolence and contempt.

Mark 7:

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30696 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Happy:

Very good. Thank you for that sound input. Happy resurrection day. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not from the Bible but the Gnostic writing of the Gospel of Thomas. The gospel of Thomas is a Coptic manuscript discovered in 1945 at Nag Hammadi in Egypt. This manuscript contains 114 sayings attributed to Jesus. Some of these sayings resemble sayings found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Other sayings were unknown until their discovery or even run counter to what is written in the four Gospels.
The early church councils followed something similar to the following principles to determine whether a New Testament book was truly inspired by the Holy Spirit: 1) Was the author an apostle or have a close connection with an apostle? 2) Was the book being accepted by the Body of Christ at large? 3) Did the book contain consistency of doctrine and orthodox teaching? 4) Did the book bear evidence of high moral and spiritual values that would reflect a work of the Holy Spirit?
The gospel of Thomas fails all of these tests. The gospel of Thomas was not written by Jesus' disciple Thomas. The early Christian leaders universally recognized the gospel of Thomas as a forgery. The gospel of Thomas was rejected by the vast majority of early Christians. The gospel of Thomas contains many teachings that are in contradiction to the biblical Gospels and the rest of the New Testament. The gospel of Thomas does not bear the marks of a work of inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
Are there any other arguments that preclude the gospel of Thomas from being included in the Bible? If we examine the 114 sayings in this writing, then we find some that are similar to existing sayings, some that are slightly different, but the majority cannot be found anywhere in the entirety of Scripture itself. Scripture must always confirm itself, and the majority of sayings in the gospel of Thomas cannot be confirmed anywhere else in Scripture.
One argument for precluding the gospel of Thomas from the Bible is found in the overt "secretness" attributed to these 114 sayings by the work itself. Nowhere in Scripture is God's Word given “in secret" but is given for all to read and understand. The gospel of Thomas very clearly tries to maintain an air of secrecy in its words.
The gospel of Thomas is simply a heretical forgery, much the same as the gospel of Judas, the gospel of Mary, and the gospel of Philip. Perhaps the disciple Thomas' nickname of "doubting Thomas" is appropriate here. We should all be doubting the gospel of Thomas!~ http://www.gotquestions.org/gospel-of-Thomas....

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30697 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Happy:
Very good. Thank you for that sound input. Happy resurrection day. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Happy Resurrection Day to you also. That is the proper name for this day should we choose to honor it, and I do. But I try to honor every day in the Lord. I am heading out of town to visit my Mom on this Glorious day that set us free from eternal bondage.

>^o^<

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30698 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Happy:
<quoted text>
I wanted to add this to go with the Resurrection Sunday but couldn't find it so I to search my CD's and then locate it on Youtube. Perfect for the remembrance.

>^o^<

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30699 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
I will agree with the bulk of that post.
Thank you.
Chess Jurist wrote:
Not the Bible stuff -- I'm not here for that.
Then, what, if you don't mind my asking, are you here for?
Chess Jurist wrote:
I don't recall all the details of the baptist pastor thing.
I think Skom first noticed the discrepancy and then I found another post in which he claimed what he later denied.
I won't go dig up the permalinks, unless there is a denial of it.
I believe he made a similar comment on the very first page, saying that he attending a seminary, assisted the so-called "pastor" in teaching the congregation, and if memory serves me correctly, leading the congregation as "pastor" for a time. Of course, I could be mistaken, though, or misunderstanding.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30701 Mar 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Camping is a silly old man who never became wise with age.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
He's wiser than you think. Too much for his own good.
I think Father says different.
Wisdom is justified of her children. No wisdom other than man's wisdom is found in a false-prophet. Any spiritually acquired or given wisdom would have caused Mr. Camping to refrain from attempting to seek out that which is impossible to find. Any spiritually acquired or given wisdom would have caused Mr. Camping to come to the same conclusions that we were trying to share with his disciples, here in Topix, to begin with. Any spiritually acquired or given wisdom would have provoked Mr. Camping and his disciples to repent before May 21st and October 21st came and went uneventful and not after. Spiritually acquired or given wisdom is not defined by any supposed superior knowledge of mathematical equations.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
He is a mathematical genius.
His failed prophecies, based on his own mathematical equations and biblical interpretations, prove otherwise. He might be able to build a well-structured bridge, but a prophet, or a man holding fast to sound doctrine, he's not.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Thing is, that is not necessary to be of the flock of the Shepherd and to adhere to His Word and obtain the Faith that salvation is founded on.
No. But, not being a false-prophet is necessary. And he failed concerning that necessity.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Some of the greatest theologians and Bible students fall and fail because they are inclined to think too much with their heads and not enough with their hearts.
But, only a few become false-prophets. This says more than we care to imagine regarding their person.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
1 Cor. 1:
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
Happy Easter to you and yours!!
>^o^<
Romans 3:7-8
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
And not rather,(as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

Are we to believe that Harold Camping's error is to be overlooked because he preached Christ crucified?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30702 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
They are no match due to the fact that Gary is a proclaimed Christian and believes the Father and Son are One, and Bro Love proclaims his own philosophy which he does not call Christian and believes the Father and Son are not One
Thank you for explaining my position?

I emphatically disagree with your accusation that I proclaim my own "philosophy," as you so carelessly put it. True, I'm not affiliated nor associated with any denomination of Christendom, but all that I believe derives from the bible. I do believe that Father and Yahowshua are one, as it's written. But, I know better than to exceed the definition of "one" like so many do. As it should be understood, Father and Yahowshua are one in the same manner that a man and his wife are one. What they are not, though, is one and the same person. I've proven that before and I can prove it again, easily and with scripture.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Therefore, since neither of them will likely change their beliefs they will continue to disagree on their spiritual differences. Simplicity can be the door of Heavenly Virtue.
1 Cor. 3:
18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
Let him become a fool-by receiving the Gospel in its unworldly simplicity, and so becoming a fool in the world's sight. Let him no longer think himself wise, but seek the true wisdom from God, bringing his understanding into captivity to the obedience of faith.~http://jfb.biblecomment er.com/1_corinthians/3.htm
>^o^<
I guess the only question now is: Who are you referring to? Gary? Me? Or, both of us?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30703 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
1Corinthians 1:17-30
Romans 3:7-8
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
And not rather,(as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

Are we to believe that Harold Camping's error is to be overlooked because he preached Christ crucified?

ADDITION: Didn't Mr. Camping also teach that the crucifixion of our anointed Savior was also a mere demonstration of some sort, because he was actually and originally crucified before creation? If he did, then can we conclude that he actually taught "Christ crucified" according to Truth, by what's written?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30704 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
It took a while for me to understand Gary, but I think I do better than most here. I don't find him a fraud at all. Whether we may actually be right or wrong, it is not deception when one believes it with their heart. Gary believes.
Either, we can chalk it up as both, deception and delusion, or just delusion. Case in point...

John 16:2
...yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Are we to overlook such folly because these believe in their heart?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30705 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
You have asked a very imporant question Lee. Concerning what translations I use it is mostly the KJV of the Bible. However, I used the [word study method] this means I see a word for example the word [elect] I will look in the word of God to see just how God defines His own words this is the best method one can look into to arrive at truth. I know I have tried all the other ones in the past and quite frankly I was still in the dark.
When I have a problem with a word and I want to see what the Greek or Hebrew meaning of a word is, I will look up the Strongs exhaustive concordance of the Bible. Very good study to look at the original intent of the meaning of a word to see just how well the translators have done.
I also have other Greek Dictionaries, and I will use the [literal translation of the Bible by Green] I highly recomend this work because it is the closet to the original intent of the meaning of the Hebrew and the Greek I know this because I checked it out in the original Hebrew and Greek to see just how faithful it was. For example, as I gave before just one of many in, 2 Tim. 3:16 in the KJV of the Bible which is a very good translation not perfect mind you but very good because it is keyed to the concordance. In 2 Tim. 3:16 in the KJV of the Bible it says that all scripture is given by inspirtation of God,,, This is a good translation but the literal rendering holds even much more weight to the meaning it declares, that all scripture is God breathed,,," This means it comes from the very mouth of God and when you do a word study on the word [mouth] you will find this. However, God tells us we are to compare preciept upon preciept and line upon line here a little there a little what this means is looking how God uses His word this is why the word study method is the most sound when looking for truth. Now there is no short cut in doing this when it comes to the study of the word of God one has to burn the midnight oil so to speak the same word maybe used a couple hundred times. And finaly there is the comparing spiritual with the spirit, 1 Cor. 2, now the only way one can truly do this is, he must be born again of the word and the Spirit, John 3:5 God did not say,[maybe] or [could be] or it would be good. No! You must be born again. Lee, this is your major problem and now I understand much better where you are coming from you believe a person can be saved apart from being born again. You see you do not understand no matter how many verses I share with you that God tells us so plainly that it is NOT the will of man that saves you but the will of God. Yet you cannot see this it is not your fault because God did not give you yet ears to hear spiritual things so it will not become real to you unless this great miricle of God takes place in your life. All that you can do Lee, is intelectualize the word of God sad to say I do not mean to be rude here at all but out of love and concern for you Lee I must tell you the truth. Now Lee the perfect example you gave for your proof text for [free will] was Joshua 24:15 you left out the most imporant part that tells us they did not have a choice in the [free will] of man I exposed you Lee and I understand your up-set. Lee, what choice did Joshua give to these people? Yes, they had a choice it was to serve the gods on the other side of the flood which were a false god or the god of the Amorites? Lee, they wee both false gods, Joshua told them if it be evil for you to serve Jehovah then serve these other gods. For them they did not want to serve the true and living God. Lee, this is why you can never answer any of the past questions I asked you but your void in answering them when I asked you John 1:13 who's will is this man's or God in salvation? Thank you. Gary
Joshua 24:22
And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that YE HAVE CHOSEN YOU Yahoweh, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses.

And I answered your question.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30706 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Lee:

I believe in no man I believe the gospel. I do understand when anyone cannot go toe to toe with one having a civil doalog in the fruit of the spirit what they will try to do is go on a bunny trail Lee and make it into something else maybe on a personal level the reason being Lee, you cannot answer any of my questions and I understand but what your doing in frustration is you make it about some mere man. Now it is not Camping, Dr so and so or anyone If these people would be on this site I would correct them just as any other by the word. So Lee, this bunny trail that your going down shows you cannot defend you [free will] do it your self have it your way gospel I fully understand Lee because I used to believe in this also but I can tell you I was snared also in this gospel and I also made correction by the grace of God just as I did with a date I made correction. Lee, this is what God's word should do for every true believer as we see in, 2 Tim. 3:16, However, your still stuck with a do it your self gospel I asked you Lee concerning John 1:13 were we born again by the will of man or by God? You see Lee, you are doing the clam on me and I understand if you want me to answer this question I will be glad to. Still waiting Lee. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
With all due respect-- have you even considered the mere possibility that you're in error considering the fact that you're teaching the same doctrines that you were teaching when you were a false-prophet? I mean, here's how I perceive these things.
1a) You taught Harold Camping's false-prophecies.
2a) That made you a false-prophet, too.
3a) You could not have been saved while teaching false-prophecies.
4a) You could not have known the truth.
5a) You taught certain doctrines and called them "Truth".
1b) The prophecies were proven false.
2b) You repented from being a false-prophet.
3b) You, now, claim you've been saved.
4b) You claim to, now, know the truth.
5b) You teach the same doctrines and call them "Truth"!
Do you not see the error in this, Gary?
1a) You taught Harold Camping's false-prophecies.
1b) The prophecies were proven false.
2a) That made you a false-prophet, too.
2b) You repented from being a false-prophet.
3a) You could not have been saved while teaching false-prophecies.
3b) You, now, claim you've been saved.
4a) You could not have known the truth.
4b) You claim to, now, know the truth.
5a) You taught certain doctrines and called them "Truth".
5b) You teach the same doctrines and call them "Truth"!
Humble yourself and consider the possibility, Gary.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30707 Mar 31, 2013
John 1:9-13
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

The "true Light" is our anointed Savior. And when it says, "which lighteth every man that cometh into the world," this means that his teachings can enable every man to acquire accurate discernment between righteousness by the spiritual knowledge and application of the law and unrighteousness.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Based on Isaiah 45:17, we've no reason not to believe that John, here, was referring only to the nation of Israel.

Isaiah 45:17
But ISRAEL shall be saved in Yahoweh with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD without end.

Matthew 15:24
But [Yahowshua] answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Acts 15:31
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

In this, "his own" is actually the priesthood. The priesthood rejected him. There are many verses that attest to the fact that many of Israel believed in Yahowshua, including many of the priesthood. The priesthood, though, caring more for their livelihood and reputation (among other issues) feared outward profession.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

This "power" of these "sons of God" is in regards to the ability to perform miraculous works. And as we read through the texts of the new covenant, we can easily conclude that not all were rewarded with such power. But, such empowerment wasn't uncommon among the first-century believers.

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Obviously, such power originates and derives from Father. Therefore, it's foolish to think that men can conjure up the power of Father on their own accord and according to their own will. Such power must be bestowed upon the believer by Father. Therefore, to become a "son of God," in this aspect, must be a gift bestowed upon the believer by Father. But, as scriptures attest to, not every believer became blessed with such power. Even until this very day, such declarations that some have the ability to raise the dead, heal the sick, speak in tongues, give sight to the blind and hearing to the deaf, so forth and so on, are questionable and most worthy of doubt. This is why the question that still haunts many believers is; "Why doesn't 'God' heal amputees?"

Thank you for your time and consideration.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30708 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
I believe in no man I believe the gospel. I do understand when anyone cannot go toe to toe with one having a civil doalog in the fruit of the spirit what they will try to do is go on a bunny trail Lee and make it into something else maybe on a personal level the reason being Lee, you cannot answer any of my questions and I understand but what your doing in frustration is you make it about some mere man. Now it is not Camping, Dr so and so or anyone If these people would be on this site I would correct them just as any other by the word. So Lee, this bunny trail that your going down shows you cannot defend you [free will] do it your self have it your way gospel I fully understand Lee because I used to believe in this also but I can tell you I was snared also in this gospel and I also made correction by the grace of God just as I did with a date I made correction. Lee, this is what God's word should do for every true believer as we see in, 2 Tim. 3:16, However, your still stuck with a do it your self gospel I asked you Lee concerning John 1:13 were we born again by the will of man or by God? You see Lee, you are doing the clam on me and I understand if you want me to answer this question I will be glad to. Still waiting Lee. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
And I can easily tell when a person goes on the defensive, to protect their ego. This must be factual considering that you totally missed the point of my post. Disregard my assertions and focus on my initial question, Gary.

With all due respect-- have you even considered the mere possibility that you're in error considering the fact that you're teaching the same doctrines that you were teaching when you were a false-prophet?

My further assertions were only to explain to you why I feel you should consider the mere possibility that you're in error, Gary. Not to discredit you, at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 690,463
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Hreagle 42,038
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 27 min Wisdom of Ages 6,598
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 989,747
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul McCartney is... 618
More from around the web