What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30664 Mar 30, 2013
1Timothy 4:16
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Ezekiel 3:19
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30665 Mar 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Well, bro., I think you're both wrong.
Assuming you're an unbeliever, then I can understand why you feel the way you do. But, that's not in accordance with our discussion.

You see, Gary believes that according to the bible, we have no free-will. Essentially, then, this would mean that all that believe are predetermined, predestined, and chosen, to inherit eternal life in the coming kingdom, while all unbelievers are predetermined, predestined, and chosen, to inherit eternal death by means of the lake of fire. I, personally, do not believe this is accurate, at all. And I'm trying to show Gary the error in his interpretations. I believe that perhaps, Gary is grossly misunderstanding what's written, possibly because there's certain key elements he's overlooking-- that being context, speaker-audience relevance, and intended purpose, among others.

In my post that you responded to, I was attempting to prove to Gary that according to what's written, the nation of Israel chose to serve the most High, on their own accord. Joshua 24:22 says, "And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you Yahoweh, to serve him." And just after this, the people replied, "We are witnesses." Now, according to what I've quoted, am I right?

NOTE: Gary contends that the term "free-will" doesn't appear in the bible. Therefore, the concept is non-existent, as well. I contend that neither does the term "anthropomorphism" appear in the bible, but that both concepts are present throughout the bible.
Chess Jurist wrote:
But Gary is a proven goof -- that whole Camping thing.
He did repent from that folly. Then, again, he didn't have much of a choice considering that May 21st and October 21st came and went uneventful. But, that's besides the point, I guess.
Chess Jurist wrote:
And a proven liar -- that whole I was a Baptist pastor, I never was a baptist pastor thing.
It raises the question, is anything he does just part of a scam or does he believe it?
I admit that I remember little of that conversation. I don't think I was around to witness the conclusion of it, but I do remember it, vaguely.
Chess Jurist wrote:
I trust you believe what you claim.
I trust you believe I think I *know* your wrong.
But I will never call you a liar simply for believing.
I appreciate that. And I'll have you know that I'll not ask if I'm right so as to say that "God" exists or not. Rather, I ask based solely on the accuracy of our interpretations.
Chess Jurist wrote:
Gary is a liar.
And that's a fact you can take to the bank.
You are entitled to your opinion. And like I said, I don't believe I was present to witness the conclusion of that particular discussion, or most likely, I'd remember it. I don't, though. In that, I prefer "stubborn," "unreasonable," and "unteachable."

Until next time...

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30666 Mar 30, 2013
Before I begin my response, I must ask you, Gary. What's your preferred translation? I ask (and please, don't think I'm trying to disrespect you in any way, shape, or form), because if you prefer our English translations, I believe it's quite possible that you're having a difficult time understanding what you're reading, especially if English is your second language. It seems, to me, that it is. I could be wrong, but...
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
Again, your stoping short a few verses these people said they will serve God. However, as we read on we can see that they did not on their free will they were still serving other gods at that time. verse 23.
Verse 23 is Joshua's warning to the people that it was necessary that they put away their false-gods if they're to truly worship Father. That's a choice on their part, according to free-will.
Gary wrote:
One can say they will serve the true and living God but it is another thing to be saved to serve Him.
John wrote, "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." Another choice according to free-will.
Gary wrote:
Many are called but few are chosen Lee,
Yes. To be kings and priests with Yahowshua.
Gary wrote:
you can believe this or not Lee God has to show you this truth. The Israelites we can see were judged time and time again until we get to Jer. 3 God tells us that they did not serve the Lord they just said they would that is it! God tells us He divorced them. Now if they truly served the Lord it was only because God saved them.
"And I said after she had done all these things, TURN THOU UNTO ME. But she returned NOT. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it. And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel commited adultry I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also." Jer. 3:7-8
All based on free-will choices.
Gary wrote:
Now Lee, that is the rest of the conclusion of that matter one can say they will serve the Lord and out of fear they said this to Joshua but God knows the heart. So when you tried to say that they had a choise I have shown you in past post the only choice they had was to choose one false god over another.
FALSE!
Gary wrote:
Now I cannot make you see this truth Lee God has to give you ears to hear and eyes to see but this can only happen if your [born again] to say one can be saved and not be born again is calling God a liar. God commands you MUST be born again to enter the kingdom of God.
And is it wise that we all ignore context, speaker-audience relevance, and intent, as you do?
Gary wrote:
Now Lee, you have no clue what the true gospel is I am sorry to say but if you keep listening who knows maybe God will have mercy on you God knows.
Wow! We've come to that, now, huh? Unbelievable. You used to say the same thing to me when I told you that no prophecy was going to be fulfilled come May 21st and October 21st, but you refused to listen to me then, too.
Gary wrote:
Now Lee, I am not saying this to be mean and hurtful by no means I love you enough Lee to tell you the truth so the truth may set you free that is all I can do and I can pray for you Lee, and I do.
Are you sharing the same "truth" that you shared when you were a disciple of Harold Camping?
Gary wrote:
Now I know you did not answer any of my questions thus far and I truly understand why Lee.
Are you kidding me right now, Gary? Didn't I ask that you repeat your questions, so that I can direct you to all the posts I composed that have your answers within? I'm sure you read that, Gary.

Same ol' Gary. Sad.
Gary wrote:
Now if you have another question I will be more than glad to assist you now just one or two please. Thank you. Gary.
Wow. Talk about pride...

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30667 Mar 30, 2013
@Gary

With all due respect-- have you even considered the mere possibility that you're in error considering the fact that you're teaching the same doctrines that you were teaching when you were a false-prophet? I mean, here's how I perceive these things.

1a) You taught Harold Camping's false-prophecies.

2a) That made you a false-prophet, too.

3a) You could not have been saved while teaching false-prophecies.

4a) You could not have known the truth.

5a) You taught certain doctrines and called them "Truth".

1b) The prophecies were proven false.

2b) You repented from being a false-prophet.

3b) You, now, claim you've been saved.

4b) You claim to, now, know the truth.

5b) You teach the same doctrines and call them "Truth"!

Do you not see the error in this, Gary?

1a) You taught Harold Camping's false-prophecies.
1b) The prophecies were proven false.

2a) That made you a false-prophet, too.
2b) You repented from being a false-prophet.

3a) You could not have been saved while teaching false-prophecies.
3b) You, now, claim you've been saved.

4a) You could not have known the truth.
4b) You claim to, now, know the truth.

5a) You taught certain doctrines and called them "Truth".
5b) You teach the same doctrines and call them "Truth"!

Humble yourself and consider the possibility, Gary.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#30668 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Happy:
Thank you for sharing those encouraging words we truly have much to be greatful for, to Gd be all the glory great things HE HAS DONE. Again, thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Hi Gary and all the other fine folks here!! Good Easter Morning to all!! May each and every one be blessed through His priceless gift!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

>^o^<

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#30669 Mar 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Assuming you're an unbeliever, then I can understand why you feel the way you do. But, that's not in accordance with our discussion.
You see, Gary believes that according to the bible, we have no free-will. Essentially, then, this would mean that all that believe are predetermined, predestined, and chosen, to inherit eternal life in the coming kingdom, while all unbelievers are predetermined, predestined, and chosen, to inherit eternal death by means of the lake of fire. I, personally, do not believe this is accurate, at all. And I'm trying to show Gary the error in his interpretations. I believe that perhaps, Gary is grossly misunderstanding what's written, possibly because there's certain key elements he's overlooking-- that being context, speaker-audience relevance, and intended purpose, among others.
In my post that you responded to, I was attempting to prove to Gary that according to what's written, the nation of Israel chose to serve the most High, on their own accord. Joshua 24:22 says, "And Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you Yahoweh, to serve him." And just after this, the people replied, "We are witnesses." Now, according to what I've quoted, am I right?
NOTE: Gary contends that the term "free-will" doesn't appear in the bible. Therefore, the concept is non-existent, as well. I contend that neither does the term "anthropomorphism" appear in the bible, but that both concepts are present throughout the bible.
<quoted text>He did repent from that folly. Then, again, he didn't have much of a choice considering that May 21st and October 21st came and went uneventful. But, that's besides the point, I guess.
<quoted text>I admit that I remember little of that conversation. I don't think I was around to witness the conclusion of it, but I do remember it, vaguely.
<quoted text>I appreciate that. And I'll have you know that I'll not ask if I'm right so as to say that "God" exists or not. Rather, I ask based solely on the accuracy of our interpretations.
<quoted text>You are entitled to your opinion. And like I said, I don't believe I was present to witness the conclusion of that particular discussion, or most likely, I'd remember it. I don't, though. In that, I prefer "stubborn," "unreasonable," and "unteachable."
Until next time...
I will agree with the bulk of that post.

Not the Bible stuff -- I'm not here for that.

I don't recall all the details of the baptist pastor thing.

I think Skom first noticed the discrepancy and then I found another post in which he claimed what he later denied.

I won't go dig up the permalinks, unless there is a denial of it.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30670 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is weren't you claiming Harold Camping was right about the gospel ... until he obviously was wrong?
Mr. Camping was right about much and wrong on some points. No one has it all right. No church, no minister, no denomination, no believer. If they did, there would only be one Christian denomination. Because one may be led down the wrong path or interprets God Word through his own perceived wisdom opposed to that of the Spirit does not make them a liar or not born again. Nobody is totally perfected while in the flesh. They are a new creature in Christ when born again and strive for His perfection, but they still sin and err.

Romans 7:

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

>^o^<

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30671 Mar 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with the bulk of that post.
Not the Bible stuff -- I'm not here for that.
I don't recall all the details of the baptist pastor thing.
I think Skom first noticed the discrepancy and then I found another post in which he claimed what he later denied.
I won't go dig up the permalinks, unless there is a denial of it.
I didn't recall you posting on this thread before. I don't remember all the detailed accusations as Gary was once Catholic, but I did put one false accusation to rest concerning him. The same people you speak of claimed Gary and Dave were the same person, even called him Dary. Dave and Gary are definitely 2 individuals and brothers as was proven on an obituary which I shared with Bro Love as evidence.

>^o^<

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30673 Mar 31, 2013
Gary is no match for Brother Lee.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30674 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Camping was right about much and wrong on some points. No one has it all right. No church, no minister, no denomination, no believer. If they did, there would only be one Christian denomination. Because one may be led down the wrong path or interprets God Word through his own perceived wisdom opposed to that of the Spirit does not make them a liar or not born again. Nobody is totally perfected while in the flesh. They are a new creature in Christ when born again and strive for His perfection, but they still sin and err.
Romans 7:
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
>^o^<
Camping is a silly old man who never became wise with age.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30675 Mar 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Camping is a silly old man who never became wise with age.
He's wiser than you think. Too much for his own good. He is a mathematical genius. Thing is, that is not necessary to be of the flock of the Shepherd and to adhere to His Word and obtain the Faith that salvation is founded on. Some of the greatest theologians and Bible students fall and fail because they are inclined to think too much with their heads and not enough with their hearts.

1 Cor. 1:

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Happy Easter to you and yours!!

>^o^<

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30677 Mar 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Gary is no match for Brother Lee.
They are no match due to the fact that Gary is a proclaimed Christian and believes the Father and Son are One, and Bro Love proclaims his own philosophy which he does not call Christian and believes the Father and Son are not One. Therefore, since neither of them will likely change their beliefs they will continue to disagree on their spiritual differences. Simplicity can be the door of Heavenly Virtue.

1 Cor. 3:

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Let him become a fool-by receiving the Gospel in its unworldly simplicity, and so becoming a fool in the world's sight. Let him no longer think himself wise, but seek the true wisdom from God, bringing his understanding into captivity to the obedience of faith.~http://jfb.biblecomment er.com/1_corinthians/3.htm

>^o^<

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30678 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I am sorry as I said if you are going to correct one it must be with chapter and verse, I am sorry but you have offerd neither. Your closing statement was [good luck]
Again, I do not need some kind of [luck] the believers depend altogether on the mercy, grace, and love of God [luck] has nothing to do with any of this. I understand your frustration truly I do. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
I've given you teachings by Jesus with a link to that gospel.

Just because you believe those men over Jesus, does not make your version of any text true.

Who authorized your Bible? Men
Who chose the texts within that Bible? Men

Face it Gary, you are encircled by men, and seem to be trapped within the confines of what they present you.

....and you say you believe Jesus. Bullshite. Lying to others, is why you are a "Christian".

Albuquerque, NM

#30679 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
Again, sorry void of any substance here no chapters or verses for correction, 2 Tim. 3:16, please read. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?

Albuquerque, NM

#30680 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I am sorry as I said if you are going to correct one it must be with chapter and verse, I am sorry but you have offerd neither. Your closing statement was [good luck]
Again, I do not need some kind of [luck] the believers depend altogether on the mercy, grace, and love of God [luck] has nothing to do with any of this. I understand your frustration truly I do. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Why do I need to correct you with certain men? Do you limit your god's ability to inspire others? Or have you just given your god a certain amount of inspiration - to those less than six of the original Apostles - and that was it?

You are living an illusion brought upon you by men.

Why do you believe them?

Albuquerque, NM

#30682 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
"There is NONE that understandeth, there is NONE that seeketh after God They are ALL gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is NONE that doeth good, no not ONE." Romans 3:11-12
<quoted text>
....and yet you think

- men can define "God"......
- then men can write down what they think "God" is
- then men can gather and choose which texts are true about "God"
- then men can teach others of what they know about "God"
- then men can help others spread what they know about "God".

BUT......as you state, and believe in such a HYPOCRITICALLY WAY beyond belief:

You'll believe a 3rd generation disciple, instead of Jesus mind you, and his teachings that:

"There is NONE that understandeth, there is NONE that seeketh after God They are ALL gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is NONE that doeth good, no not ONE." Romans 3:11-12

DOH!!!!!!

You are a foolish man who is on the edge of being a fraud.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Be Blessed

#30683 Mar 31, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
....and yet you think
- men can define "God"......
- then men can write down what they think "God" is
- then men can gather and choose which texts are true about "God"
- then men can teach others of what they know about "God"
- then men can help others spread what they know about "God".
BUT......as you state, and believe in such a HYPOCRITICALLY WAY beyond belief:
You'll believe a 3rd generation disciple, instead of Jesus mind you, and his teachings that:
DOH!!!!!!
You are a foolish man who is on the edge of being a fraud.
It took a while for me to understand Gary, but I think I do better than most here. I don't find him a fraud at all. Whether we may actually be right or wrong, it is not deception when one believes it with their heart. Gary believes.

Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.--Hardy D. Jackson

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.--Dr. Suess

>^o^<

Albuquerque, NM

#30684 Mar 31, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Dear all:
Many will lash out because of my last posts and try to divert the true gospel by going on a bunny trail to divert the real problem.
This is your problem - your symbolism interpretation is incorrect.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>This is why some will no longer give me questions because they know I can answer the question concerning salvation.
I've given you plenty of questions to answer, yet you have refused to answer everyone. Maybe your first problem is truly an egotistical one, which leads to arrogance, and often delusion.

Look within for the Self, as Jesus told us to, and you will find the comfort your should be dwelling in.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Now they may have thought they could trap me with a question but they are beginning to see the trap is on them because I can answer it by the word of God faithfully as I said, they will lash out I pray for these dear souls that God may have mercy on them and break their own so called [free will] into God's will be done not my will be done.
You haven't answered anything.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>So we need God's will be done. However, those that are not saved will want their will this is why they love the [free will satanic doctrine] of the five [I will's] Satan said in, in Isa. 14.
Citation please showing this "free will satanic doctrine" exists and is practiced by myself and others. Links to articles and videos are most appreciative.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Man in their own will will never will seek the true God of the Bible this is why there are so many different denominations. However, most of them have the same false foundation that is, a works gospel that is based on the [free will] of man when the fact is, God tells us that there is not one that will SEEK AFTER ME no not one! Romans 3:10-12
Why do you quote a man then? Better yet, why aren't you quoting Jesus in a time like this.

Jesus spoke about people like you:

(3) Jesus says:

(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

Please stop misleading people with false doctrines of men. Try, in the least to teach them what Jesus taught.

<<continued>>
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30685 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Lee:

You have asked a very imporant question Lee. Concerning what translations I use it is mostly the KJV of the Bible. However, I used the [word study method] this means I see a word for example the word [elect] I will look in the word of God to see just how God defines His own words this is the best method one can look into to arrive at truth. I know I have tried all the other ones in the past and quite frankly I was still in the dark.

When I have a problem with a word and I want to see what the Greek or Hebrew meaning of a word is, I will look up the Strongs exhaustive concordance of the Bible. Very good study to look at the original intent of the meaning of a word to see just how well the translators have done.

I also have other Greek Dictionaries, and I will use the [literal translation of the Bible by Green] I highly recomend this work because it is the closet to the original intent of the meaning of the Hebrew and the Greek I know this because I checked it out in the original Hebrew and Greek to see just how faithful it was. For example, as I gave before just one of many in, 2 Tim. 3:16 in the KJV of the Bible which is a very good translation not perfect mind you but very good because it is keyed to the concordance. In 2 Tim. 3:16 in the KJV of the Bible it says that all scripture is given by inspirtation of God,,, This is a good translation but the literal rendering holds even much more weight to the meaning it declares, that all scripture is God breathed,,," This means it comes from the very mouth of God and when you do a word study on the word [mouth] you will find this. However, God tells us we are to compare preciept upon preciept and line upon line here a little there a little what this means is looking how God uses His word this is why the word study method is the most sound when looking for truth. Now there is no short cut in doing this when it comes to the study of the word of God one has to burn the midnight oil so to speak the same word maybe used a couple hundred times. And finaly there is the comparing spiritual with the spirit, 1 Cor. 2, now the only way one can truly do this is, he must be born again of the word and the Spirit, John 3:5 God did not say,[maybe] or [could be] or it would be good. No! You must be born again. Lee, this is your major problem and now I understand much better where you are coming from you believe a person can be saved apart from being born again. You see you do not understand no matter how many verses I share with you that God tells us so plainly that it is NOT the will of man that saves you but the will of God. Yet you cannot see this it is not your fault because God did not give you yet ears to hear spiritual things so it will not become real to you unless this great miricle of God takes place in your life. All that you can do Lee, is intelectualize the word of God sad to say I do not mean to be rude here at all but out of love and concern for you Lee I must tell you the truth. Now Lee the perfect example you gave for your proof text for [free will] was Joshua 24:15 you left out the most imporant part that tells us they did not have a choice in the [free will] of man I exposed you Lee and I understand your up-set. Lee, what choice did Joshua give to these people? Yes, they had a choice it was to serve the gods on the other side of the flood which were a false god or the god of the Amorites? Lee, they wee both false gods, Joshua told them if it be evil for you to serve Jehovah then serve these other gods. For them they did not want to serve the true and living God. Lee, this is why you can never answer any of the past questions I asked you but your void in answering them when I asked you John 1:13 who's will is this man's or God in salvation? Thank you. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Before I begin my response, I must ask you, Gary. What's your preferred translation?
<quoted text>Wow. Talk about pride...

Albuquerque, NM

#30687 Mar 31, 2013
<<continued to Gary>>
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, many will lash out and try to divert the main topic because the fact is, they cannot answer the points I bring up by the word of God alone. This truly inflames unsaved man to the point you will see them acting out NOT in the fruit of the Spirit with love, joy, peace, meekness, kindness, gentleness, longsuferring, and so on. No, they will start to slander, mock, scoff, and make it personal because you hit their false man made foundation and in pride it is truly impossible for them to see this truth unless God saves them and all of a sudden you will see a humble, broken and contrie spirit that is now bowing to God's will instead of their will and they will begin to show kindness and longsuffering with you not trying to divert the topic but will stay on the topic and keep asking more questions but they cannot because you blew all kinds of holes in their false man made do it your self free will gospel, so instead of showing me where my points were wrong they will start to go into a different diriction to get ones mind off the real problem and that would be they have a falty foundaton and out of love and out of true concern I warn them to flee from this false man made do it your self gospel.

Oh the sorrow you think you burden for others!!!

Give it up Gary, you empathetic gesture of consoling is unfounded. All you do is comfort yourSELF without any true "hope and faith" in actually "saving my soul".

People have been supposedly "praying for me" for years. Hmmmm, I'm wondering if "God" actually still wants me on this planet to teach others that THEY ARE UNFOUNDED in their beliefs and need "correction". Hmmmmmm....sounds like your prayers of "saving my soul" aren't working, so it has gotta be!!

But this is just another conundrum and truth about "God" that you have to struggle upon everyday, huh? A unsolved paradox - a mystery of "God", huh?

Something men cannot define, huh? Yet you believe they do.

BTW - all of this - yep, Self.

Learn it, live it, love it. It is ours to excel for "Him".
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>I truly hope and pray that these dear ones will experence the first resurrection so the second death will not hurt them that is, the judgment of God. The truth many times will have a real sting to it but if one takes heed to it only by the mercy and grace of God they will see it and be greatful for the truth you have shared. Jesus tells us we will know they are brothers by the love they have towards one another. However, if you show malice and contemt and hate God tells us your a dirty rotton murderer and we know no murderer has eteranl life in him this is why I always sign off with 1 John 3:13-15. Again, I hope all here will know what it means to have a happy resurrection day, to God be ALL the glory great things HE HAS DONE. Is there an Amen out there? Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bobby E Lee 24,658
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 15 min Boone County Bourbon 1
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,825
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr armchair lawyer 985,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 685,463
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 6 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 7 hr Rememberboys 1
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web