Comments
29,241 - 29,260 of 33,006 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30614 Mar 27, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
This was my main point, that is, God has to elect, chose, call, we do not elect our self do we? Yes, the gospel call goes out to all people to repent and believe the gospel Jesus said. However, we can see the only ones that will are those whom God has mercy on and elects this one and that one it means to chose to call to ordain and all this is the work of God. Lee, the Bible tells us that many are called but few are chosen many hear the gospel call but only those that are elected will come to Him on His terms. This is foundation Lee, elect never means I do this does it? No it most be done by someone else and in this case it all has to be done by God, you have not chosen Him Lee, He has to chose you. You have not accepted Him Lee, He has to accept us, Eph. 1:4-6 this is what God tells us that He has to accept us in the beloeved it is not the other way around the reason why is, we are all born dead spirituall Lee, Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12. Gary
You know, Gary... all you have to do is say you don't agree with any of the quotes I provided, from the bible, that utilizes possessive pronouns such as "ye," "your," and "I," or when Paul said, a few times, "Follow me."

Don't worry. I won't bother re-posting that post. You said absolutely nothing about that post before, so I can safely assume that you'll say the same about it this time. Nothing.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30615 Mar 27, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
Your question concerning Matthew 22, your question:
"If the bridegroom is our annoined Savior and the church is His bride, then who are the servants and guests?
The servants in the corporate churches were not worthy because they had their own [self righteousness] Jesus told them:
"Then saith He to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy "Matthew 24:8
The Lord then goes on and commands the servants to go out in the high ways and byways,
"So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with quests." verse 10.
Jesus told us He did not come for the righteous but for sinners. Many have the notion when speaking about the [church] they many times thinK of a building or some denomnation of some kind the true church is not housed in some building but the believers are the temple this is where the Holy Spirit dwells. When some came to the wedding some did not have a wedding garment on this garment that one has to be clothed with is the garments of the righteousness of Christ this is the proper garment to have on. The true church is where ever the true body of believers that are made up with those that have the holy Spirit dwelling in them THEY ARE THE TEMPLE BECAAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT DWELL IN THEM, Romans 12:1, this is the garment we all need to be clothed upon and only Christ can do this work.
ANSWER:
King - Father Yahoweh
Bridegroom - Son Yahowshua
Bride - Born-again/Elect
Servants - Prophets
Guests - General Assembly of Believers
Without Garment - General Unbelievers
Gary wrote:
Lee, did you get to answer my question yet?
Yes. A few times, already.
Gary wrote:
Who'e work of being [born again] comes from is the work of salvation concerning one being [BORN AGAIN] is ALL the work from God or from man? Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
I would love to answer this, Gary.. again... but I have this odd feeling that you don't really understand what it means to be born-again.
Gary wrote:
PS Lee, Before we go to point Z we first must understand point A and that is the true nature of salvation.
I agree, 100%! How can the saved still die if they're saved?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30616 Mar 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
dr Shrink 666:1-13
1 thnaks

2 I hope C. that you understood AGAPE ENEMIES, That BLL description is and was Wrong

3 like quoting biblical passages encourage others to shun or remove me from brotherhood?

5 but who this brotherhood is and who is BLL?

6 nobody earthly is able to divide true Brotherhood in Christ and Gods Family United by divine perfet love regardless our errors and failure

7 if we are children of God,nobody earthly is able to damage our spiritual reputation,

8 look at familyraido,

9 many false prophets predicted failure of this radio because error teached about 5/21/2011

10 error today exchanged is in more rich blessings of God, more noble calm and humble true reaction of old Camping,and hymns,songs, and some sermons build up more spiritualy all Gods Children as before

11 I am sure it is plain TRUTH FROM GOD,NOT ABLE TO BE DESTRUCTIVE BY MOCKERS AND HATERS ALL OF US?

12 God bless you C.

13 1Thess 5;23 and the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;
and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the comming of our Lord Jesus Christ
Ah-phlegm!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30617 Mar 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
same bll
CLAIM THAT I HATE HIM DEARLY,
If my wife ever talked to me using the language and attitude you show me, we would have never had gotten married. If my children ever talked to me using the language and attitude you show me, they'd be grounded for life.
dr Shrink wrote:
BUT BLL ALONE CREATE OWN HATEFUL AWATAR AGAINST ME,
My profile-pic's got nothing to do with you, whatsoever! And did my location, "dr Shrink's payshint," hurt your feelings, really? Does "dr Shrink's payshint" really equate to hatred?
dr Shrink wrote:
AND BRINGS OUT OF CONTEXT 3 YEARS OLD POST TO DEFAME ME AND SPREAD HATE AGAIST HEM
HA! I didn't take anything out of context. All I did was copy your posts-- as is-- and paste them. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You're a liar.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30618 Mar 27, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to answer this, Gary.. again... but I have this odd feeling that you don't really understand what it means to be born-again.
Another good point you express Lee. What is the meaning of 'born again' and how is that we understand this meaning accurately?

IMO - "born again" is actually a rejuvenation of the spiritual side of our lives. Living in ways that can help us be part of this world.

Odd thing about this perception [Self]- we all get to live our own way in doing so. Another teaching of Jesus' that many do not recognize as an essential act.

Anyone can wear the title of 'born again' and many do, but how many actually realize - through honesty - that it has nothing to do with a resurrection or showing. It is about a transcendence of Spirit, and how you as an individual have helped purify the Spirit.

This could explain why individuals do have NDEs and others do not. The ones that do, sees their life review and has to relive even the bad moments, that could be critical in "entering those Pearly Gates", but also of the good things that happened, to show one that there is kindness and love within, the person just needs to hone in on it. Which could lead to why they return and speak of these 'visions'.

Funny thing about these people, they ARE JUST LIKE "PAUL" - whom also had visions of heaven, etc, but don't get diddly squat in "inspiration" to qualify them as "having seen God".

I'm getting to far off here, so in summary - if NDEers have this spiritual experience, and some were non-believers, can it also be considered as being 'born again' for them?

No, because so-called "Christians" have to qualify the label as - "a believer in Jesus". Only, they have failed yet again to be honest, because:
- they only accept a portion of his teachings
- they only accept less than six of the original 13 Apostles
- they use 3rd generation disciples (namely "Paul" and Luke) as prominent characters in their theology, but refuse to acknowledge strictly Jesus as their teachings.

To be born again in a so-called "Christians" eyes, is to claim a label that only consists of parameters set by men.

They aren't anymore born again, than I am the Pope.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30619 Mar 27, 2013
Isaiah 55:6-7
Seek ye Yahoweh while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto Yahoweh, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Deuteronomy 4:29-31
But if from thence thou shalt seek Yahoweh thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to Yahoweh thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For Yahoweh thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant

Isaiah 45:22
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Ezekiel 33:11
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord Yahoweh, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die..?

Ezekiel 18:21-23
But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord Yahoweh: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Ezekiel 18:27-28
..when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Ezekiel 18:30-31
Repent... make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die?

Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as Yahoweh my God commanded me, that YE should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
[YE] Keep therefore and [YE] do them; for this is YOUR wisdom and YOUR understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as Yahoweh our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Matthew 5:16
Let YOUR light so shine before men, that they may see YOUR good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 15:8
Herein is my Father glorified, that YE bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

1Peter 2:12
Having YOUR conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by YOUR good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

And then, Paul declared.....

1Corinthians 4:15-16
For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of ME.

1Corinthians 11:1
Be ye followers of ME, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:17
Brethren, be followers together of ME, and mark them which walk so as ye have US for an ensample.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30620 Mar 28, 2013
Hi Lee:

No, I have read your posts the reason why I asked the question again in love and true concern is to remind you what you have already said in the past posts if you like me to repost your post to me what you said a week ago that ALL the work of being [born again] is from God.

Lee, I can only speak for myself in this case because many may have a different take on this but the fact is Lee, I thought I was saved because of what I have done. However, looking back Lee I can tell you without any doubt I was not a true child of God why do I say this?

1 I believe I had something to do with my salvation it was [my will] when the fact is, God tells us so plainly here that it is NOT of the will of the flesh nor the WILL OF MAN.

"Which were born, not of blood, nor OF THE WILL OF THE FLESH, NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN, BUT OF God." John 1:13

Lee, how much plainer can this be even a child could understand this in fact we have to become as a child to truly believe this basic fact. Now how could I skip from point A [SALVATION] and go to point [Z] more meat of the word when I did not have point [A] understood?

2- The fact is, Jesus most chose us, John 16:15, we cannot accept Him He has to acccept us, Eph. 1:4-6,

3- God had already finished the work of salvation before I was even born before I have done any good or evil so the purpose of election might stand not OF HIM THAT WILLETH BUT GOD THAT HAS MERCY, Romans 9:1-24.

4- God has predestinated those whom He has saved before hand.

5- Fact, we had no say in our first birth and we have no say in the second birth of being [born again]

So Lee, the only thing I am doing is helping you to look at the word of God I did not say these things Lee it was the word of God I was going against Lee in the past because I wanted my own self help works gospel, I was snared by Satan at his will Lee, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, why? Because I was not yet saved, I had a gospel mixed with the grace of God with the work of man thus voiding out the grace of God. This is why I kept asking you the same question and that is, Are we born dead in sins and trsspasses? Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12. You see Lee, everything I share is in the word. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And there's the proof I need. You don't read my posts. Not thoroughly, anyway. Because, if you did, then you would have read the numerous times that I said "Yes" to your question and my explanation as to how we're made alive-- which is the word of "God".
<quoted text>That's ludicrous, Gary.
One cannot become born-again unless "God" bestows such a blessing on us. But, not all believers become born-again, either. Nor, is it a requirement unless the hope is in everlasting life in the spirit-realm. Those born-again will remain in the spirit-realm while those not born-again, yet still saved, will return to reside on the new-earth. In this, grace is still bestowed upon all. What you're failing to understand is that people can either, reject grace beforehand, or turn their back on grace afterward. And such rejection, either way, is the result of man's free-will.
<quoted text>That's not even close to what I'm trying to do, Gary.
First of all, the salvation mentioned, in the bible, is that from the penalty of death according to the Torah. That's why we still die, but we're not put to death. The ultimate salvation won't take place until after Judgment. But, can we reject, or turn our back, on grace and salvation? Emphatically, yes.
<quoted text>My statements have always been the same. The issue, Gary, is that you don't understand me. And I don't know what else to say to explain it easier.
<quoted text>Becoming born-again is of "God," bestowed upon those that have proven themselves worthy.
<quoted text>Nobody controls whether or not they become born-again. But, the individual must first prove themselves worthy to fulfill the vocation. And if they don't remain faithful and obedient, they'll be stripped of the vocation.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30621 Mar 28, 2013
Hi Lee:

I am sorry but I have asked you many questions you have avoided Lee we have to remember to have a dialog it has to be on both sides not just a one sided dialog here. Now I am more than happy to answer any of your questions but we have to be fair here we have to answer one qestion at a time I have been asking you the same question over and over and still nothing that is, Are we born dead in trespasses and in sins? Eph. 2:1, Romans 3:10-12.

Lee, I can see your frustration here and I fully understand I was very frustrated also when I could not answer the many questions concerning election, predesinatation, ordain, called, chose, chosen, elect, You see Lee, I could not face the fact that God has to chose us, He has to call us, He has to elect us, He has to save us, He has to predesinate us, He has to ordain us.

Lee, I have found out only by the mercy of God that salvation is 100% percent the work of God in becoming [born again] Now Lee, you said we must be born again and this can only happen by the word of God.

Lee, your half right we have to be born again by the word and by the Spirit those are the only true worshipers that can worship the Father in Spirit and in truth[by the word] there is no other way Lee, John 4:23, 3:1-7, 1 Peter 4:23, Eph. 5:26. Lee, these are just a few out of many that proves this fact.

Lee, to be [born again] means to be saved same meaning as salvation if your born again this means your saved by all the work of God minus the work of man. Lee, you said that being born again is ALL the work of God this is what you have declared and I said, I agree with you on this most important matter. However, it would seem that your drawing back on this conclusion because you keep wanting to add [self] or [works] into the equation. Lee, we cannot have it both ways either salvation or being born again is all the work of God or the work of man we cannot mix grace and works in the mix of salvation the Bible is very clear on this and the verses I have shown you in past posts bears this fact out you never said anything about those verses where I was wrong so I assume either uu agreed with them or you did not want to deal with them and I fully understand Lee, remember, I was where you are at but you never were where I am at thus far concerning the salvation work of God is all the work of God we cannot do nothing to save our self God first must do all the work so we can believe on Him whom He hath sent this is what Jesus made very, very, clear John 6:29. However, only those that are born again by the word and the Spirit will understand this basic foundational fact the others will rebel why? Because not one person will seek after God unless the Father draws him to seek Him this is just a basic A, B, C, of salvation, this is why faith is from the fruit of the Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23.

So, if one is truly saved he will see this foundation if not he is like one building his house on sand because it was all build on [self] ME, ME, I, I, WE, WE.

Fact, you cannot even repent of your self unless God gives us the gift to repent so we can see these truth if not we are being held captive by Satan at his will this is just a biblical fact, 2 Tim. 2:25-26.
Now I understand in our flesh we hate the true gospel no we will not say this out right but we will disagree with the person sharing the word of God he thinks he is just disagreeing with the person but really it is the word what he shares from God's word. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You know, Gary... all you have to do is say you don't agree with any of the quotes I provided, from the bible, that utilizes possessive pronouns such as "ye," "your," and "I," or when Paul said, a few times, "Follow me."
Don't worry. I won't bother re-posting that post. You said absolutely nothing about that post before, so I can safely assume that you'll say the same about it this time. Nothing.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#30624 Mar 29, 2013
I know many of you do not celebrate religious holidays and I generally don't either as they have pagan roots as does much religion. We are to celebrate and honor Christ every day, but I find this time much more spiritual than what has become of the celebration of His birth.

Happy Good Friday!!

Celebrating Good Friday means you understand the crux of Christianity. Good Friday is good because that is the day that we celebrate and honor the fact that Jesus Christ chose to die for us.

28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

19:19-30 Here are some remarkable circumstances of Jesus' death, more fully related than before. Pilate would not gratify the chief priests by allowing the writing to be altered; which was doubtless owing to a secret power of God upon his heart, that this statement of our Lord's character and authority might continue. Many things done by the Roman soldiers were fulfilments of the prophecies of the Old Testament. All things therein written shall be fulfilled.

Christ tenderly provided for his mother at his death. Sometimes, when God removes one comfort from us, he raises up another for us, where we looked not for it. Christ's example teaches all men to honour their parents in life and death; to provide for their wants, and to promote their comfort by every means in their power.

Especially observe the dying word wherewith Jesus breathed out his soul. It is finished; that is, the counsels of the Father concerning his sufferings were now fulfilled. It is finished; all the types and prophecies of the Old Testament, which pointed at the sufferings of the Messiah, were accomplished. It is finished; the ceremonial law is abolished; the substance is now come, and all the shadows are done away. It is finished; an end is made of transgression by bringing in an everlasting righteousness. His sufferings were now finished, both those of his soul, and those of his body. It is finished; the work of man's redemption and salvation is now completed. His life was not taken from him by force, but freely given up.

http://mhc.biblecommenter.com/john/19.htm

>^o^<
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30625 Mar 29, 2013
Hi Happy:

Thank you for sharing those encouraging words we truly have much to be greatful for, to Gd be all the glory great things HE HAS DONE. Again, thank you. Gary
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
I know many of you do not celebrate religious holidays and I generally don't either as they have pagan roots as does much religion. We are to celebrate and honor Christ every day, but I find this time much more spiritual than what has become of the celebration of His birth.
Happy Good Friday!!
Celebrating Good Friday means you understand the crux of Christianity. Good Friday is good because that is the day that we celebrate and honor the fact that Jesus Christ chose to die for us.
28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
19:19-30 Here are some remarkable circumstances of Jesus' death, more fully related than before. Pilate would not gratify the chief priests by allowing the writing to be altered; which was doubtless owing to a secret power of God upon his heart, that this statement of our Lord's character and authority might continue. Many things done by the Roman soldiers were fulfilments of the prophecies of the Old Testament. All things therein written shall be fulfilled.
Christ tenderly provided for his mother at his death. Sometimes, when God removes one comfort from us, he raises up another for us, where we looked not for it. Christ's example teaches all men to honour their parents in life and death; to provide for their wants, and to promote their comfort by every means in their power.
Especially observe the dying word wherewith Jesus breathed out his soul. It is finished; that is, the counsels of the Father concerning his sufferings were now fulfilled. It is finished; all the types and prophecies of the Old Testament, which pointed at the sufferings of the Messiah, were accomplished. It is finished; the ceremonial law is abolished; the substance is now come, and all the shadows are done away. It is finished; an end is made of transgression by bringing in an everlasting righteousness. His sufferings were now finished, both those of his soul, and those of his body. It is finished; the work of man's redemption and salvation is now completed. His life was not taken from him by force, but freely given up.
http://mhc.biblecommenter.com/john/19.htm
>^o^<
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30626 Mar 29, 2013
Hi Lee:

I am sorry but you do not understand the term being [born again] means one who is not born again is not saved period! This is why Jesus said, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN! John 3:3-5.

Lee, you have not gone past point [A] to even qualify to talk about other matters because you do not have the foundation down sorry to say you are fixed on your own gospel of works do it your self have it your way gospel the same I was hooked up on in the past and in love I can tell you Lee I was not saved at that time because it was a gospel that was built on self.

Lee, if you do not know what [born again] means it means when God saves you and seals one with His Spirit, your a new creature in Christ Jesus and if your not born again it is impossible to be in the kingdom of God period!

"Jesus answerd, Verly, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be BORN of water and of the Spirit HE CANNOT enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:5

You said those not [born again] and still saved will abide on the new earth."

Lee, where on earth do you come up with these things? This is so far removed from the truth it truly amazes me that you have no understanding what the term [born again] means. Lee, I do not mean to be rude at all here but out of true concern and love for the truth and for you Lee, you are on the wrong track altogether here you do not understand the milk of the word your just trying to itelectualize the truth right out of the word of God I am very sorry to say this but far be it better to hear this now than later.

Now Lee, since I know where you are coming from I will be glad to answer any of your questions but please just keep it to one or two question at the most at a time. I do not know where you came up with these ideas but I can tell you they did not come from the word of God this is a fact. There is no spinning this Lee [born again] means your saved by the word and the Spirit of God those are the true worshipers, John 4:23. Lee, I mean no disrespect here at all but in love I want nothing but the highest good for. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And there's the proof I need. You don't read my posts. Not thoroughly, anyway. Because, if you did, then you would have read the numerous times that I said "Yes" to your question and my explanation as to how we're made alive-- which is the word of "God".
<quoted text>That's ludicrous, Gary.
One cannot become born-again unless "God" bestows such a blessing on us. But, not all believers become born-again, either. Nor, is it a requirement unless the hope is in everlasting life in the spirit-realm. Those born-again will remain in the spirit-realm while those not born-again, yet still saved, will return to reside on the new-earth. In this, grace is still bestowed upon all. What you're failing to understand is that people can either, reject grace beforehand, or turn their back on grace afterward. And such rejection, either way, is the result of man's free-will.
<quoted text>That's not even close to what I'm trying to do, Gary.
First of all, the salvation mentioned, in the bible, is that from the penalty of death according to the Torah. That's why we still die, but we're not put to death. The ultimate salvation won't take place until after Judgment. But, can we reject, or turn our back, on grace and salvation? Emphatically, yes.
<quoted text>My statements have always been the same. The issue, Gary, is that you don't understand me. And I don't know what else to say to explain it easier.
<quoted text>Becoming born-again is of "God," bestowed upon those that have proven themselves worthy.
<quoted text>Nobody controls whether or not they become born-again. But, the individual must first prove themselves worthy to fulfill the vocation. And if they don't remain faithful and obedient, they'll be stripped of the vocation.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30627 Mar 29, 2013
Dear all:

Lord willing on this Easter I will share what it means to be [born again] since some do not understand the term it is good to start with a good foundation.

1- To be [born again] is a must to be saved, John 3:1-6

2- To be born again means one has been saved by the mercy of God this is also called the second resurrection those are called the [blesed ones]

"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years." Rev. 20:6

The ones that are saved are blessed and holy, those will have part in the first resurrection this is when the Lord returns those that died saved will be first caught up and those living shall be caught up to meat the Lord in the air and so shall we be forever with the Lord. The first resurrection means when one is saved they received a brand new resurrected Spirit that is from God thus they become [born again] this of course is all the work of God.

3- Only those that are born again by the word and the Spirit will not sufer corruption.

"Being BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible, seed, but of incorreptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." 1 Peter 1:23

Here again, God talks about [being born again] when one is born again, saved, sealed, by the Spirit of God and made holy are those called blessed, those are the ones that will live forever they have everlasting life in heaven.

When the Lord returns He will both destroy this earth and this world and everything in it this includes all the works of God.

"Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?" 2 Peter 3:12

If one is not [born again] he is eternaly lost when the Lord returns to destroy this world, there is no more living on this earth it is dissolved with fervent heat. Those thinking they have a second chance are deceived sad to say once God returns or you die before this takes place and your not saved it is forever to late there is no such thing as being saved and not being [born again] none!

The only true worshipers of God are those that are born of the word [the truth] and the Spirit] all others are unsaved period!

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the TRUE WORSHIPERS shall worship the Father in SPIRIT and in TRUTH: for the Father SEEKETH such to worship Him." John 4:23

Fact, one must be born again of the TRUTH that is the word of truth and of the SPIRIT of God if not He cannot truly worship God in Spirit and in truth unless He is born again of the Spirit and the truth the word of God.

These are the ones God seeks out not us seeking Him He first must seek us so we can seek Him and this can only take place when God has saved us or made us [born again] by His word and His Spirit.

Many will seek out their own inventions by the ways of man for the ways of man seemth to be right but it leads to death and destruction. There is a way that seemeth to be right unto man God says, but his ways are death and destruction. Many have cooked up a gospel that catters to man's will not God's will so in himself he will never bow to God's will he is in rebelion and he hates this true gospel and he will act out because God has not drawn him and given him the fift to repent to acknowledge the true gospel, thus he is on his own. Only when God draws one He breaks him of his pride his will to be God's will be done. There is a vast difference in man's gospel and God's truth. Thank you all and may God give you are brand new resurrected spirit on this coming resurrection day. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

Albuquerque, NM

#30628 Mar 29, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Lord willing on this Easter I will share what it means to be [born again] since some do not understand the term it is good to start with a good foundation.
1- To be [born again] is a must to be saved, John 3:1-6
2- To be born again means one has been saved by the mercy of God this is also called the second resurrection those are called the [blesed ones]
"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years." Rev. 20:6
The ones that are saved are blessed and holy, those will have part in the first resurrection this is when the Lord returns those that died saved will be first caught up and those living shall be caught up to meat the Lord in the air and so shall we be forever with the Lord. The first resurrection means when one is saved they received a brand new resurrected Spirit that is from God thus they become [born again] this of course is all the work of God.
3- Only those that are born again by the word and the Spirit will not sufer corruption.
"Being BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible, seed, but of incorreptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever." 1 Peter 1:23
Here again, God talks about [being born again] when one is born again, saved, sealed, by the Spirit of God and made holy are those called blessed, those are the ones that will live forever they have everlasting life in heaven.
When the Lord returns He will both destroy this earth and this world and everything in it this includes all the works of God.
"Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?" 2 Peter 3:12
If one is not [born again] he is eternaly lost when the Lord returns to destroy this world, there is no more living on this earth it is dissolved with fervent heat. Those thinking they have a second chance are deceived sad to say once God returns or you die before this takes place and your not saved it is forever to late there is no such thing as being saved and not being [born again] none!
The only true worshipers of God are those that are born of the word [the truth] and the Spirit] all others are unsaved period!
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the TRUE WORSHIPERS shall worship the Father in SPIRIT and in TRUTH: for the Father SEEKETH such to worship Him." John 4:23
<snipped to respond>

It seems to me, that your definition is not accurate, or even completely defined.
Your comment here shows your arrogance.
"I will share what it means to be [born again] since some do not understand the term it is good to start with a good foundation."
You will first have to understand the word "believe" if you are going to just John 3:16 as part of your retort.
But since you refuse to accept all of what Jesus taught, I can understand how you don't want to learn what the term means, and just sit pretty with your hands folded for the other men to tell you how to believe.
Good luck.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30629 Mar 29, 2013
Hi New:

I have no problem in you disagreeing with me at all. However, you have to show me by the word not what you think, this does not help anyone at arriving at the truth New, sorry to say. We just do not quote one verse and say, see this settles it! The word [believe] we have to see how the Lord defines His own words here and when we do we can see Jesus said who's work it is to believe on Him.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent. Jojn 6:29

Who's work? Yes, it is all God's work that anyone can believe on Him we see this in, John 4:23, John 17, Eph. 1:4-6, Romans 9:11-24, and many many others verses the fact is you cannot even repent to see the truth unless God gives one the giftt to repent, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. Now I am not saying this is it in God's word New. If God does not give you repentace to see the truth then God tells us you will be taken captive by Satan at his will. So don't get up-set with me I did not say this God is the one you have to get up-set He said and I believe. I hope God will grant you repentace to see the truth also New I hope the very best for all here so if you think this is arrogant so be it. Thank you and may you have a blessed Easter. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
<snipped to respond>
It seems to me, that your definition is not accurate, or even completely defined.
"I will share what it means to be [born again] since some do not understand the term it is good to start with a good foundation."
You will first have to understand the word "believe" if you are going to just John 3:16 as part of your retort.
But since you refuse to accept all of what Jesus taught, I can understand how you don't want to learn what the term means, and just sit pretty with your hands folded for the other men to tell you how to believe.
Good luck.

Albuquerque, NM

#30630 Mar 29, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I have no problem in you disagreeing with me at all. However, you have to show me by the word not what you think, this does not help anyone at arriving at the truth New, sorry to say. We just do not quote one verse and say, see this settles it! The word [believe] we have to see how the Lord defines His own words here and when we do we can see Jesus said who's work it is to believe on Him.
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent. Jojn 6:29
Who's work? Yes, it is all God's work that anyone can believe on Him we see this in, John 4:23, John 17, Eph. 1:4-6, Romans 9:11-24, and many many others verses the fact is you cannot even repent to see the truth unless God gives one the giftt to repent, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. Now I am not saying this is it in God's word New. If God does not give you repentace to see the truth then God tells us you will be taken captive by Satan at his will. So don't get up-set with me I did not say this God is the one you have to get up-set He said and I believe. I hope God will grant you repentace to see the truth also New I hope the very best for all here so if you think this is arrogant so be it. Thank you and may you have a blessed Easter. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
Fine - but it still doesn't show how yo have come to this conclusion, when you only beleive in a portion of what Jesus taught.

Why do you believe men?

Why don't you believe Jesus?

Albuquerque, NM

#30631 Mar 29, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Who's work? Yes, it is all God's work that anyone can believe on Him we see this in, John 4:23, John 17, Eph. 1:4-6, Romans 9:11-24, and many many others verses the fact is you cannot even repent to see the truth unless God gives one the giftt to repent, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. Now I am not saying this is it in God's word New. If God does not give you repentace to see the truth then God tells us you will be taken captive by Satan at his will.

Well now - you don't know this to be true. But you will accept men telling you it.

You are confused.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>So don't get up-set with me I did not say this God is the one you have to get up-set He said and I believe. I hope God will grant you repentace to see the truth also New I hope the very best for all here so if you think this is arrogant so be it. Thank you and may you have a blessed Easter. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Oh, please stop projecting. I'm not upset with you or anyone.

I'm not the one accepting how men think they can define "God", you are.

So it actually sounds like you have to go to that level of accusing me of something, just to appease your own failings.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30632 Mar 29, 2013
I was right about you, Gary.

The only change you've made is that you no longer preach a date for our anointed Savior's return.

Apparently, the only error you believe you were in is assisting Harold Camping, to spread his prediction. Everything else, you believe, was accurate.

You're wrong.

The fact is, you can quote every verse of the bible all you want. That doesn't prove you understand it, or interpret it correctly, though.

You don't.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30633 Mar 29, 2013
Hi New:

I am sorry as I said if you are going to correct one it must be with chapter and verse, I am sorry but you have offerd neither. Your closing statement was [good luck]

Again, I do not need some kind of [luck] the believers depend altogether on the mercy, grace, and love of God [luck] has nothing to do with any of this. I understand your frustration truly I do. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
<snipped to respond>
Good luck.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30634 Mar 29, 2013
Hi New:

Again, sorry void of any substance here no chapters or verses for correction, 2 Tim. 3:16, please read. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Well now - you don't know this to be true. But you will accept men telling you it.
You are confused.
<quoted text>
Oh, please stop projecting. I'm not upset with you or anyone.
I'm not the one accepting how men think they can define "God", you are.
So it actually sounds like you have to go to that level of accusing me of something, just to appease your own failings.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#30635 Mar 29, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I am sorry as I said if you are going to correct one it must be with chapter and verse, I am sorry but you have offerd neither. Your closing statement was [good luck]
Again, I do not need some kind of [luck] the believers depend altogether on the mercy, grace, and love of God [luck] has nothing to do with any of this. I understand your frustration truly I do. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Aren't you the Harold Camping nut?

What happened with that nonsense?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min stephania 600,366
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min marge 539,675
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 258,260
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 734,188
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 6 min superwilly 69,797
lesbian sexting 7 min kazi_k 9
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min MUQ1 36,770
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min superwilly 226,601
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••