What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30506 Mar 23, 2013
@Gary

C'mon now, Gary. Have you seen dr Shrink's latest entry?

"Did you know that BLL prepared riots before 5/21/2011 familyradio to take over familyradio and be big bongo president of this radio?

HE EVEN ARGUE WITH CAMPING ABOUT PAYING HIM FOR THIS RADIO STATION AFTER FALLING APART AFTER 5/21"

C'mon now, Gary. You were a firsthand witness the whole time I opposed Harold Camping's prediction. And you know that what dr Shrink said is a blatant, outright lie! If you can remember, I took leave from Topix, maybe, a couple of months before May 21st even came. But, now, dr Shrink has resorted to bearing false-witness against me.

Of all in this thread, dr Shrink (supposedly) respects you. When do you think will be a good time to stop approaching dr Shrink with such a humble stance? In Titus, it's written, "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers... Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert... teaching things which they ought not... rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith."

When do you think dr Shrink has gone too far?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30509 Mar 24, 2013
Following are a few verses that attest to the blessed free-will that Father bestows upon us!

John 7:17 (New International Version)
Anyone who CHOOSES to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve Yahoweh, CHOOSE you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve Yahoweh.

Isaiah 56:4
For thus saith Yahoweh unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and CHOOSE the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant.

Isaiah 7:15-16
Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and CHOOSE the good.
For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and CHOOSE the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

Psalm 25:12 (New International Version)
Who, then, are those who fear Yahoweh? He will instruct them in the ways THEY should CHOOSE.

Proverbs 1:28-29
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
For that they hated knowledge, and did not CHOOSE the fear of Yahoweh.

That's just a few.

QUESTION: How do we reconcile the meaning of these verses in order to believe that we have no control over our own thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30510 Mar 24, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I truly do appreciate your input, WasteWater. Just maybe, you'll encourage others to, maybe, not agree with my assertions, but examine the scriptures more thoroughly and either, examine, or re-examine, what they've learned, at least.
Personally, I believe that a one of the issues is that people tend to overlook some key necessities. One that I feel is most vital is speaker-audience relevance. Another is intention. And another is context according to content. Case in point, John 3:16 is one of the most popular verses in the whole bible. But, are people interpreting the verse correctly?
"For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (HINT: Remember my emphases.)
To understand this verse, we have to begin a few verses back. As we read John 3, we read that our anointed Savior's discussion with Nicodemus. Verses 14 and 15 has our anointed Savior saying, "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." Our anointed Savior was referring to history, recorded in Numbers 21. In Numbers 21, it's recorded that Israel began to speak against "God". Because of this and as it's written, "..Yahoweh sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died." The people repented. To alleviate the problem and as it's written, Father said, "Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live." Moses obeyed. Verse 9 says, "And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived."
Now, who was afflicted according to Numbers 21? Again, "..and much people of Israel died."
So, who was our anointed Savior referring to when he mentioned the account at Numbers 21?
Would I be wrong for reiterating John 3:14-15 to read as such?
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness [for Israel], even so must the Son of man be lifted up [for Israel]: That WHOSOEVER [of Israel that] believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."
Does not Acts 5:30-31 agree? This says, "The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.... for to give repentance TO ISRAEL, and forgiveness of sins." Is it not written, "Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save HIS PEOPLE from their sins (Matt 1:20-21)"? Do these not coincide with my assertions, as odd as they may seem? But, where's the confusion?
The confusion, at John 3:16, is in the term "world". Because the term "world" is present, people automatically apply the most broadest definition possible. But, is this accurate? Consider the following, please and if you will.
Isaiah 45:17 says, "But ISRAEL shall be saved in Yahoweh with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD without end.
Did not Father call Israel a "world"?
And what of the term "whosoever"?
Joel 2:32 says, "And it shall come to pass, that WHOSOEVER shall call on the name of Yahoweh shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as Yahoweh hath said, and in the remnant whom Yahoweh shall call."
Now, are my assertions that erroneous? I'd appreciate your input, WasteWater.
Until next time...
Well done.
Are you familiar with inverted parallel sturcture (chiasm)? John is written this way. It is a teaching story. Many of the Psalms share this structure also.
http://village.hcc-nd.edu/hodonnell/JohnTEACH...
http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/23_parallel.htm...

Location hidden

#30511 Mar 24, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Would you prefer a book written by dogs or by pigs?
YAWN
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30512 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Waste:

That is a very good question and I am greatful that you have asked.

Question, there are many in the world that seek God without the Bible what about them?

You see Waste, God has given us a devine standard to go by and to help us in all the questions concerning why are we here? How did we get here? Is there a greater being than us? How did the world come into being? Questions like this could never be answered unless God has given us all the answers.

Take for example, God tells us how He made the world and how He made man and woman Now Moses wrote the first five books what help make the Bible and Moses was not even around for thosands of years later so how on earth could he explain all this? God the Holy Spirit moved Moses to write just what God wanted for the world to know as the word declares, The Bible did not come into being by the will of man but Holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. God gave us example after example in His word how He told His prophets to say what He wanted said word for word as He told Jerimiah in Jer. 36:1-2, 2 Tim. 3:15-16, and so on.

You see Waste, we would all be in the same place that is grouping in the dark not knowing just speculating how all this came into being which many will do.

Now there are most people in the world that will seek after a god that is created more in their image and in their likeness becasuse they want a god that they can chose to their own liking this even happens in the churches today they do not follow God's rules when it come to how He saves, mankind in their sin nature hate the true gospel of the Bible because it leaves [self][me][i] out of the equation mankind wants a salvation that they can atain by their power when they want it and how they want it so what they are really doing is chosing a god that is more suited to their liking this is why we have so many different religions Satan will be more than glad to accomadate to what the sinful nature of man wants not what God wants this is why in many cases you will not hear many people love the true gospel of grace alone apart from any work of man least he should boat, Eph. 2:8-9. You see, mankind loves to boast in what they have done look at me, look what I know, look at what I have done, I helped get 10 people saved today all 10 accepted Jesus today. All this may sound great to the flesh but the real problem is, look at what I have done, me, me, i, i, we, we, God tells us over and over so very plain that you cannot chose salvation Jesus has to do all the work in fact, we cannot come to the Lord unles the Father draws one to come why? The main foundational reason is, the word also tells us that we are all born dead in sins, Eph. 2:1, and that there is not one dead man that will seek after God no not one, Romans 3:10-12, why? Because we are all spiritually born dead. God allowed for our first birth and He must allow for our second birth of being [born again] they both are the work of God least any man should boast.

You see Waste, in our sinful nature this gospel is not appealing to us at all I understand this because I to had a do it your self have it your way self help gospel. However,, I can tell you without any doubt I was not a true child of God this I know because the gospel I had was in rebelion to God's salvation program. So no matter how many verses I share unless God the Holy Spirit applies His word to the one He saves he will never seek after God He first must seek us as the one sheep that was lost out of the 100 Jesus went and sought that one sheep that was His out until He saved him. Salvation is very simple in fact, we all must become as a child to believe and this also takes the work of God. When God tells us that it is not of man to will to become saved but of God that shows mercy, do we believe this? Thank you. Gary
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many in the world who seek God without the Bible. What about them?

Location hidden

#30514 Mar 24, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
Question, there are many in the world that seek God without the Bible what about them?
You see Waste, God has given us a devine standard to go by and to help us in all the questions concerning why are we here? How did we get here? Is there a greater being than us? How did the world come into being? Questions like this could never be answered unless God has given us all the answers.
Take for example, God tells us how He made the world and how He made man and woman Now Moses wrote the first five books what help make the Bible and Moses was not even around for thosands of years later so how on earth could he explain all this? God the Holy Spirit moved Moses to write just what God wanted for the world to know as the word declares, The Bible did not come into being by the will of man but Holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. God gave us example after example in His word how He told His prophets to say what He wanted said word for word as He told Jerimiah in Jer. 36:1-2, 2 Tim. 3:15-16, and so on.
You see Waste, we would all be in the same place that is grouping in the dark not knowing just speculating how all this came into being which many will do.
Now there are most people in the world that will seek after a god that is created more in their image and in their likeness becasuse they want a god that they can chose to their own liking this even happens in the churches today they do not follow God's rules when it come to how He saves, mankind in their sin nature hate the true gospel of the Bible because it leaves [self][me][i] out of the equation mankind wants a salvation that they can atain by their power when they want it and how they want it so what they are really doing is chosing a god that is more suited to their liking this is why we have so many different religions Satan will be more than glad to accomadate to what the sinful nature of man wants not what God wants this is why in many cases you will not hear many people love the true gospel of grace alone apart from any work of man least he should boat, Eph. 2:8-9. You see, mankind loves to boast in what they have done look at me, look what I know, look at what I have done, I helped get 10 people saved today all 10 accepted Jesus today. All this may sound great to the flesh but the real problem is, look at what I have done, me, me, i, i, we, we, God tells us over and over so very plain that you cannot chose salvation Jesus has to do all the work in fact, we cannot come to the Lord unles the Father draws one to come why? The main foundational reason is, the word also tells us that we are all born dead in sins, Eph. 2:1, and that there is not one dead man that will seek after God no not one, Romans 3:10-12, why? Because we are all spiritually born dead. God allowed for our first birth and He must allow for our second birth of being [born again] they both are the work of God least any man should boast.
You see Waste, in our sinful nature this gospel is not appealing to us at all I understand this because I to had a do it your self have it your way self help gospel. However,, I can tell you without any doubt I was not a true child of God this I know because the gospel I had was in rebelion to God's salvation program. So no matter how many verses I share unless God the Holy Spirit applies His word to the one He saves he will never seek after God He first must seek us as the one sheep that was lost out of the 100 Jesus went and sought that one sheep that was His out until He saved him. Salvation is very simple in fact, we all must become as a child to believe and this also takes the work of God. When God tells us that it is not of man to will to become saved but of God that shows mercy, do we believe this? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
I'm partly in agreement. OTOH I believe that there are many paths and many great spiritual leaders.

Location hidden

#30516 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
it is OK with me
what kind of thoughts you got?
IF YOU SAY SO? THAT BIBLE IS MAN WRITTEN,it is ok with me and maybe with you
Just keep this revelation to yourselves
for me Bible is written by God ,who used man earthly pen as His writting Gods Words to His Children 2 Tim 3;16.2 Peter 1.20,Jerem 36;1-5
if you are not His Child,Bible as codex of moral law is not written for you?
kapish mister bo
Thanks for your thoughtful reply. I disagree that God used the people just too impart some particular idea or rule. If divine inspiration is what you mean I would agree with you. The creative force within all people may indeed be divine inspiration.

Location hidden

#30518 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

if you are not His Child,Bible as codex of moral law is not written for you?
kapish mister bo
I would look on the Bible as a particular group of people working on a code of ethics inspired by divine thoughts. Many religions took root in and around the middle and far east around that time. Both political and religious philosophy went through a growth period. They all share many ideas and ideals.

Location hidden

#30520 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You behave like very sick and crazy client from mental institution
you quote passages ,and claim taht nobody read Bible,only you are allowed by God to teach others?
he he
go man early monday to the dr shrink office,or emplyment office to find job for money to feed your babies Agape loved like dr Shrink is Agape love by you?
he he heeeeeeee
Are you connected with these folks?

http://www.agapelive.com/

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#30521 Mar 24, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
"Did you know that BLL prepared riots before 5/21/2011 familyradio to take over familyradio and be big bongo president of this radio?
HE EVEN ARGUE WITH CAMPING ABOUT PAYING HIM FOR THIS RADIO STATION AFTER FALLING APART AFTER 5/21"
C'mon now, Gary. You were a firsthand witness the whole time I opposed Harold Camping's prediction. And you know that what dr Shrink said is a blatant, outright lie! If you can remember, I took leave from Topix, maybe, a couple of months before May 21st even came. But, now, dr Shrink has resorted to bearing false-witness against me.
Of all in this thread, dr Shrink (supposedly) respects you. When do you think will be a good time to stop approaching dr Shrink with such a humble stance? In Titus, it's written, "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers... Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert... teaching things which they ought not... rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith."
Hi Bro Love!!

Just a quick check in for this one. Sorry, I've been busy with vehicle issues, getting stranded, and walking in this wintery Spring of snow and temps in the teens. You know who I am. This is from my series of fun holiday socks. HS will return as soon as possible.

Yes, and I was accused of not only getting paid by FR, but also by Topix. I can quite promise I received a penny from no one for any contribution I may have made to either parties. Some may have, but that was never made known or proven, so it will be left at that.

ROTFLMBO like you'd want FR. This is so ludicrous it nearly made me cry laughing. With all that aside, I think you've struggled enough with your super~sized family, injuries, and employment woes that the value of FR might be a bit out of reach.

One of my favorite recent inspirational quotes: "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
~Wayne Dyer

I shall return like a bad penny. hehe.*Hell Baby*

>^o^<
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30522 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Lee:

I am sorry but I do not follow any of this any more. Also, I let God do the judging, 1 Cor. 4:5, judge not least you should be judged. The word does all the judging on the last day. It is easy for anyone of us to point the finger at this person or that person but God does not tell us to do this what He tells us Lee that we have to first look in the mirror and for me it is a full time job,lol.

"Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make YOUR CALLING AND ELECTION SURE: for if yoy do these things, ye shall never fal:" 2 Peter 1:10

Lee, I do not see in this verse that God is saying, Make sure that this other person calling and ELECTION is sure does He? No, the believer prays for those he believes are in another gospel other than the true gospel and he will show love even towards his enemies. The believer knows that if he has the wrong gospel then he is still under the wrath of God and his heart goes out for him. God also tells us almost the same thing in, 2 Cor. 13:5 this word [prove] is an old English word it really means to [test] one self, let us read the end of the conclusion of the matter,

"Examine YOURSELVES, whether YOU be in the FAITH; PROVE your own selves. KNOW YE NOT your own selves, HOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS IN YOU, EXCEPT YOU be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5

Lee, a [reprobate] is one that does what is right in his own eyes he is one who is not controled by the Holy Spirit but by his own flesh.

God tells us here to examine OUR SELF and how do we do this? Yes, it is by the word, are we truly walking in love of the fruits of the Spirit not backbitting, not a gossiper, not a railer, not an accuser of the brethren, or are we showing the true fragrence of Christ?

I understand all to well that it is very easy to make judgments of others it really comes naturally to us does it not? However, to walk in the power of the Holy Spirit this is supernatural is it not? Jesus tells us walk not in the flesh so you do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh but walk in the Spirit. Now the only way one can walk and worship God in the Spirit John 4:23, they must be [born again] that was my big question could you tackel this question Lee? That is, being [born again] is it ALL the work of God or is it the work of man? We know we cannot mix grace with works as I shared in Romans 1 in my last post so can you answer this qustion Lee this was my first question I asked all here if they know the answer, if not, Lord willing I will help answer the question. Thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary

Location hidden

#30525 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok again with me
read carefuly Jerem 36;1-5
Bible is written by God to only His chosen adopted children from this earth
inspired divine inspiration only have all those who are born again directly from the Holy Spirit John 1;13.3;3-8
after end of church ages,exist not more organize teachings about GODS WORD AND INSPIRE DIVINE PEOPLE WHO LISTEN THOSE CHOSEN ONES
TODAY ONLY GODS SPIRIT PENETRATE GLOBE FOR REST REMNANT,AFTER COMPLETION OF THOSE LEFT OVER,IS GOING TO BE END AND CLOSE HISTORY OF THIS IMMORAL GLOBE AND GALACTIC CALLED MILKY WAY
All due respects, but isn't belief in being a "chosen one" nothing more than an ego trip?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30526 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Waste:
Gary wrote:
Hi Waste:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#30527 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is paid by FR or topics
I never received any penny from fmailyradio or topic,
But BLL accuse me of sucking money from people around and put responsibility for suicides
they Courious Timbo,Snecus and now BLL conspired plot against my wife Pipek that they arive to DUNDALK to twist her neck with their southern temper
BLL a couple days ago created own hate awatar to mock me and accuse me of following camping,
WE HAVE OWN RIGHT WHOM WE FOLLOW,THERE IS NOBODY BUSINESS WHO IS WHO.
listen ET
Maybe my wife Pipek was wrong about Topic payments,
but madam Pipek was the same like you before,
I don't know who are you now?it is not my business
BUT I KNOW THAT BLL many times mention about buying familyradio,
and attending group before familyradio at 5/22/2011
and now he is LIAR,
try to play teacher and demand from others to stop respect DR SHRINK who is telling the truth about such HIPOCRITIES SUCKED BY THEIR OWN SPIRITUAL HELL
I have to respectively disagree with you on that one. I don't think Hell is a place God sends us when we die, I believe Hell is a place we send ourselves too during our lifetime in the world. Hell is a place we create for ourselves.

Location hidden

#30530 Mar 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is hades not eternal flaming place baking sinfull souls
IT IS SIMPLE GRAVE,COMPLETE ERAZEMENT LIFE STORY OF THOSE WHO ARE NOT SAVE
hades is picture of Valley of Hinnom behind Jerusalem walls,were dead bodies and trush were burnt in ancient time by brimstone causing flames,fumes, and stink reducing deadly bacteria
JESUS MANY TIMES SHOWED HIS DISCIPLES WHAT IS GOING TO BE WITH ALL SINNERS-HIS PARABOLIC LANGUAGE WAS NOT LITERAL EXAMPLES OF EXISTING ETERNAL HELL
but real earthly hell is this place created by humans against each other-I agree with
Yea I agree with you. I also believe the imagery is about the burning garbage dump outside the town where all refuse was disposed.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30531 Mar 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Well done.
Are you familiar with inverted parallel sturcture (chiasm)? John is written this way. It is a teaching story. Many of the Psalms share this structure also.
http://village.hcc-nd.edu/hodonnell/JohnTEACH...
http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/23_parallel.htm...
Very interesting articles. Thank you for them.

I've read about something similar some time ago. If memory serves me correctly, it was reading those articles, back then, that prompted me to ignore the chapter/verse divisions, except for Psalms. And in my opinion, the book called "John" is the most informative of all the gospel records.

Location hidden

#30532 Mar 24, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Very interesting articles. Thank you for them.
I've read about something similar some time ago. If memory serves me correctly, it was reading those articles, back then, that prompted me to ignore the chapter/verse divisions, except for Psalms. And in my opinion, the book called "John" is the most informative of all the gospel records.
I understand The Gospel of John was written by two people.
The last part is not included in the Chaism. Also, I believe the woman caught is adultery was placed into John's gospel by a scribe looking to bury it rather than delete it as ordered. Apparently he was told to delete it so he wrote it into a part where it could be hidden because he didn't wish to destroy sacred text.

Here is where I think it fits properly.

Luke 21:37 Each day Jesus was teaching at the temple, and each evening he went out to spend the night on the hill called the Mount of Olives, 38 and all the people came early in the morning to hear him at the temple.

8:(1 but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.)

2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus,“Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them,“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her,“Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11 “No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared.“Go now and leave your life of sin.”

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30533 Mar 24, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Hi Bro Love!!
Just a quick check in for this one. Sorry, I've been busy with vehicle issues, getting stranded, and walking in this wintery Spring of snow and temps in the teens. You know who I am. This is from my series of fun holiday socks. HS will return as soon as possible.
Wow! How many eMails do you have? LOL!
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Yes, and I was accused of not only getting paid by FR, but also by Topix. I can quite promise I received a penny from no one for any contribution I may have made to either parties. Some may have, but that was never made known or proven, so it will be left at that.
ROTFLMBO like you'd want FR. This is so ludicrous it nearly made me cry laughing. With all that aside, I think you've struggled enough with your super~sized family, injuries, and employment woes that the value of FR might be a bit out of reach.
And to you, he included the following lies...
dr Shrink wrote:
But BLL accuse me of sucking money from people around and put responsibility for suicides
they Courious Timbo,Snecus and now BLL conspired plot against my wife Pipek that they arive to DUNDALK to twist her neck with their southern temper

BLL a couple days ago created own hate awatar to mock me and accuse me of following camping,

BUT I KNOW THAT BLL many times mention about buying familyradio,
and attending group before familyradio at 5/22/2011

and now he is LIAR,
Okay.

1) I never accused dr Shrink of extorting money from anybody. But, as a contributor of the Harold Camping fiasco, I do believe dr Shrink is just as responsible for those that killed their loved ones and committed suicide, thinking they either, would be left behind, or was.

2) I've NEVER threatened anyone in Topix with violence, EVER! And the funny thing is, I'm not even from the south! I'm from Boston! LOL! I just moved down south a couple of years ago!

3) The extent of my supposed "avatar-mockery" went as far as my putting "dr Shrink's payshint" as my location.

4) dr Shrink DID contribute in spreading Harold Camping's prediction. And not too long ago, I copied and pasted a few posts, in this thread and in the "WJSLM" thread, that proved it!

5) It's never crossed my mind to buy any radio station, whatsoever, especially Family Radio. Judging by my past posts, it's easy to conclude that our doctrines do NOT coincide. Therefore, buying Family Radio would have been most unprofitable.
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
One of my favorite recent inspirational quotes: "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
~Wayne Dyer
I shall return like a bad penny. hehe.*Hell Baby*
>^o^<
I'll be waiting.

Location hidden

#30534 Mar 24, 2013
I believe John 4:26 26 Then Jesus declared,“I, the one speaking to you—I am he.” is the middle phrase of the Chaism.

Apparently it makes more sense in Greek but here is what I see.

1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

These are saying the same thing and are the two outside verses. With the I AM phrase meaning "God" at the center.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30535 Mar 24, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
I am sorry but I do not follow any of this any more. Also, I let God do the judging, 1 Cor. 4:5, judge not least you should be judged. The word does all the judging on the last day. It is easy for anyone of us to point the finger at this person or that person but God does not tell us to do this what He tells us Lee that we have to first look in the mirror and for me it is a full time job,lol.
"Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make YOUR CALLING AND ELECTION SURE: for if yoy do these things, ye shall never fal:" 2 Peter 1:10
Lee, I do not see in this verse that God is saying, Make sure that this other person calling and ELECTION is sure does He? No, the believer prays for those he believes are in another gospel other than the true gospel and he will show love even towards his enemies. The believer knows that if he has the wrong gospel then he is still under the wrath of God and his heart goes out for him. God also tells us almost the same thing in, 2 Cor. 13:5 this word [prove] is an old English word it really means to [test] one self, let us read the end of the conclusion of the matter,
"Examine YOURSELVES, whether YOU be in the FAITH; PROVE your own selves. KNOW YE NOT your own selves, HOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS IN YOU, EXCEPT YOU be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5
Lee, a [reprobate] is one that does what is right in his own eyes he is one who is not controled by the Holy Spirit but by his own flesh.
God tells us here to examine OUR SELF and how do we do this? Yes, it is by the word, are we truly walking in love of the fruits of the Spirit not backbitting, not a gossiper, not a railer, not an accuser of the brethren, or are we showing the true fragrence of Christ?
I understand all to well that it is very easy to make judgments of others it really comes naturally to us does it not? However, to walk in the power of the Holy Spirit this is supernatural is it not? Jesus tells us walk not in the flesh so you do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh but walk in the Spirit. Now the only way one can walk and worship God in the Spirit John 4:23, they must be [born again] that was my big question could you tackel this question Lee? That is, being [born again] is it ALL the work of God or is it the work of man? We know we cannot mix grace with works as I shared in Romans 1 in my last post so can you answer this qustion Lee this was my first question I asked all here if they know the answer, if not, Lord willing I will help answer the question. Thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
I'm sorry, Gary. I thought you followed the instructions in the bible.

Leviticus 19:17
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

Galatians 6:1
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Titus 1:10-13
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers... Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert... things which they ought not... rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith.

I guess I was mistaken.

Post script: I only requested that you said something to dr Shrink because as I said, of all of us here, dr Shrink (supposedly) respects you. I just thought that if anything, dr Shrink would listen to you.

Or, is it that you're afraid of being on the receiving end of dr Shrink's hatred?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bless the jews (Nov '08) 5 min USaWarringIDIOTSo... 7,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Burke Devlin 855,765
The Christian Atheist debate 24 min -Alan S Shole- 1,073
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min End Times 612,650
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min June VanDerMark 596,675
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 1 hr Waiting4ever 366
Former Middle School Classmates Share An Emotio... 1 hr komismithwright 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,219
More from around the web